14 - 12 - 1431 AH
21 - 11 - 2010 AD
12:30 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..O Lord, (we beseech) Your mercy

اقتباس المشاركة :
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you

After this vision is there an interpreter, I hope paying attention and look at it
I have seen today after Asr (afternoon) prayer a strange vision and scary and it has hints which is
I was outside the house, and in a time in which still daylight, and I know that the Hour has drew near and I have previously informed the people about its signs and the nearness of appearing events of it but none responded and I was of the watchers to its events thinking of me that about a year remained for it or more according to my thinking, and I turned my sight towards the sky so I found a strange thing in the clouds and the way it gathers, so I continued looking at it then I found the clouds has gathered across the sky in a circular form consisting thousands of complete full-moons so the sky became covered with this circular shape, a signal to me of a completed full moon’s shape with the expansion, size and equality of these full-moons and its cover to the horizon, then I knew at the moment that there is something will happen then I entered into the house to warn my family, and my house was simple, then I got out so from my house and some meters after it cleared to me that the earth split all of it into four sections, and my house was located near by one angle of these four slits by the length and the width of the global earth like how we cut an orange complete cuts except these parts despite of its complete splitting yet it is still very near adjacent to one another because of the gravity between the parts although the measure of this slit is equal yet not a simple crack and it was bigger than a meter, so afterwards I entered into my house and it was as if something just happen to it and the ceiling some of it was not there so I looked at the sky and I saw that people has been struck falling down from it slowly and I saw a branch of roman corn with its weight falls with intense slow (motion) as if it swims in the air like a feather so I knew that some imbalance has happened to earth’s gravity, it has weakened, yet did not vanish because the corn and the floating bodies were still slowly heading towards the earth with extreme slow (motion) so I touched this corn with my hand and I saw it lightness on my hand then I left it, and after that I looked at the sky then I saw it unclear like the dark clouds and I felt something will happen from the side of the sky, and the events still coming with thing we do not expect, then I saw a body falling inside my house into a section of the house such as the yard or place of home gardening of trees, so I did not care. Afterwards I decided after dawn prayer to begin leaving my house and head towards the middle of the fourth of the earth in which I am in case Allah decreed for the gap to expand with the earth’s slit by landslides so we be relatively in a safe (place) than that, as well all the people in all quarters began moving and packing their belongings to move towards the middle of the land each in the quarter that he/she is in it, as if life will continue yet none asserts something specified, and after that a woman entered into my (space), we were conversing with what happened and she was tired and sickened because of what happened, afterwards my eyesight turned towards the side where I saw the dead-body fell therein low and behold the dead-body took the position of prostration and it was for a woman most of her body is exposed and it was extreme white like the skin of the dead ones.
I payed attention to the calf muscle and I saw some agitation and movement so I conversed with the woman that is with me and suddenly the (prostrating) woman raised her face and asked for help from us, here I got scared and I got horrified of an extreme horror, and I could not look at her, so the woman that was with me got up to help her despite of her sickness because she went through the same events and she wanted to help her, here I got out of the house to look at the condition of outside, so I saw one of the people looking towards me, and he wanted to talk to me about what happened, and he was shy because he was before the event denying my warnings to them, and after this, I heard some people and friends intended a meeting and send after me asking to hear from me what I was previously talking to them about it, and they were careless to me then they began to care about the subject and we have met with them except some of them were in other sides of the earth’s gap that I am in, so we met in the open on the street where the gap separates between us, and I began talking to them and I saw some of them respond and believe then they asked what is after this? So I said: I do not know, but Allah said in chapter 44 [Al-Dukhan] (The Smoke) a sign to the events and I began reciting the verses in which He mentioned the smoke, and the people’s request, and and and, till the end of the verses, and here the vision is cut
????
As for my explanation and I think it has a meaning for the division of the globe of the earth into four parts - Allah knows best - that it is a signal to a specific time or specific months and I have read previously (quote) for the Imam that still in the knowledge of the computation there is an explanation for the for months and I did not understand the intended of it
Importantly, I saw that the four sections relate to a time because the Imam previously said that the rising for the True Hour of resurrection day is the earth and from it begins the great collapse for the universe, so it is an indication for its time and from it the time for the Hour begins, also each of the plants and the heavenly-bodies and the seven heavens with whatever is in it rotate in the axis of the earth and around it because the heaven of the earth is the first of the seven heavens. I hope from the Imam to explain the vision with Truth if it meant something will happen, the problem that today is considered from the days of completion of the full-moon and it is the middle of the month and the white nights, so is there who would interpret better than my explanation. By Allah, always I see visions and it happen as it is or very near it, so I fear that it would happen, I seek refuge in Allah, by beginning of collapses to the earth and the disasters which makes a barrier between us and our folks from communicating to them and conversing with them because of much disasters of the earth and others, and that the end drew nearer than we imagine
And Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Allah’s messengers and their families from the first of them till the last-seal of them, and all the followers to the Truth till Judgement day..

Allah the Most High said: {O people, keep your duty to your Lord; surely the shock of the Hour is a grievous thing.(1) The day you see it, every woman giving suck will forget her suckling and every pregnant one will lay down her burden, and thou wilt see men as drunken, yet they will not be drunken, but the chastisement of Allah will be severe.(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:1-2
{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُوا رَبَّكُمْ إِنَّ زَلْزَلَةَ السَّاعَةِ شَيْءٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿١﴾ يَوْمَ تَرَوْنَهَا تَذْهَلُ كُلُّ مُرْضِعَةٍ عَمَّا أَرْضَعَتْ وَتَضَعُ كُلُّ ذَاتِ حَمْلٍ حَمْلَهَا وَتَرَى النَّاسَ سُكَارَىٰ وَمَا هُم بِسُكَارَىٰ وَلَـٰكِنَّ عَذَابَ اللَّـهِ شَدِيدٌ ﴿٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

O owner of the vision, and the vision is only an admonishment from Allah to know that you are upon the manifest Truth so those who hinder others away from the Truth do not seduce you, surely they would never avail a thing from Allah against you, and Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [It is sufficient of person to be admonished in his sleep] spoke the Truth -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
[كفى بالمرء أن يوعظ في منامه].

And only the vision is an admonishment to its owner or good news to him or reminder to him from his Lord to be steadfast on the manifested Truth. In regard to the people’s return back to you and caring for the matter surely it is a good news from Allah that the people will follow the Imam Mahdi whom He sent him and whom you call (others) to him, but unfortunately the vision indicates that after Allah teach them a lesson because of their turning away from the call and to the resorting for judgement to His Book and following it.

In regard to appearing of the moons, surely this is the repeated condition and the warner, so the humans would watch that the full-moon is completed after passing thirteen days of the month. In the meaning that it reaches the stage of a complete full-moon before the night of middle of the month, and this did not cause remembrance to them (as if nothing happened)

[U]As that the planet of chastisement I find in the Book that the night of its passage to be over the earth of the humans coincides on the night of complete full-moon when (illumination of) the moon expands to full-moon. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {When the heaven bursts asunder.(1)And listens to its Lord and is made fit;(2) And when the earth is stretched,(3) And casts forth what is in it and becomes empty,(4) And listens to its Lord and is made fit.(5) O man, you must strive a hard striving (to attain) to your Lord, until you meet Him.(6) Then as to him who is given his book in his right hand,(7) His account will be taken by an easy reckoning,(8) And he will go back to his people rejoicing.(9) And as to him who is given his book behind his back,(10) He will call for perdition.(11) And enter into burning Fire.(12) Surely he was (erstwhile) joyful among his people.(13) Surely he thought that he would never return (to Allah) —(14) Yes indeed his Lord is ever Seer of him.(15) But nay, I swear the dusk (sunset redness),(16) And the night and that which it unfolds,(17) And (illumination of) the moon when it gets fully-extended,(18) That you certainly shall ride a level over other level.(19) But what is the matter with them that they believe not?(20) And, when the Quran is recited to them, they do not prostrate (in obedience to Him)?(21) Nay, in fact those who disbelieve give the lie;(22) And Allah knows best what they hide.(23) So announce to them a painful chastisement,(24) Except those who believe and do good — for them is a reward that shall never be cut off.(25)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Inshiqãq] 84:1-25
{إِذَا السَّمَاءُ انْشَقَّتْ (1) وَأَذِنَتْ لِرَبِّهَا وَحُقَّتْ (2) وَإِذَا الْأَرْضُ مُدَّتْ (3) وَأَلْقَتْ مَا فِيهَا وَتَخَلَّتْ (4) وَأَذِنَتْ لِرَبِّهَا وَحُقَّتْ (5) يَا أَيُّهَا الْإِنْسَانُ إِنَّكَ كَادِحٌ إِلَى رَبِّكَ كَدْحًا فَمُلَاقِيهِ (6) فَأَمَّا مَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ بِيَمِينِهِ (7) فَسَوْفَ يُحَاسَبُ حِسَابًا يَسِيرًا (8) وَيَنْقَلِبُ إِلَى أَهْلِهِ مَسْرُورًا (9) وَأَمَّا مَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ وَرَاءَ ظَهْرِهِ (10) فَسَوْفَ يَدْعُو ثُبُورًا (11) وَيَصْلَى سَعِيرًا (12) إِنَّهُ كَانَ فِي أَهْلِهِ مَسْرُورًا (13) إِنَّهُ ظَنَّ أَنْ لَنْ يَحُورَ (14) بَلَى إِنَّ رَبَّهُ كَانَ بِهِ بَصِيرًا (15) فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ (16) وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ (17) وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ (18) لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَنْ طَبَقٍ (19) فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (20) وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقُرْآَنُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ (21) بَلِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُكَذِّبُونَ (22) وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ (23) فَبَشِّرْهُمْ بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ (24) إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونٍ (25)} صدق الله العظيم [الإنشقاق].

But that event passes over them as if nothing happened despite that they know the certain knowledge that the moon get complete full-moon before the night of the middle of the month as a warner to the humans before the passage of planet of chastisement over the earth of the humans, and for that Allah the Most High said: {But what is the matter with them that they believe not?(20) And, when the Quran is recited to them, they adore (Him) not?(21) Nay, those who disbelieve give the lie;(22) And Allah knows best what they hide.(23) So announce to them a painful chastisement,(24) Except those who believe and do good — for them is a reward that shall never be cut off.(25)}Truthful Allah the Great
{فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (20) وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقُرْآَنُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ (21) بَلِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُكَذِّبُونَ (22) وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ (23) فَبَشِّرْهُمْ بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ (24) إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونٍ (25)} صدق الله العظيم.

O our Allah, save. O our Allah, save. O our Allah, save, forgive and have mercy and indeed You are the Best of those who have mercy. O our Allah, forgive them surely they do not know that I am the True Awaited Imam Mahdi by Your choice, and all matters return to Allah.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2551

اقتباس المشاركة 9950 من موضوع رحمتك يا ربّ ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
14 - 12 - 1431 هـ
21 - 11 - 2010 مـ
12:30 صباحاً

[ لقراءة المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=9949
ــــــــــــــــــــ

رحمتـــــك يــا رب ..

اقتباس المشاركة : بلقرآن نحيا
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته .
وبعد هذه رؤيه هل من معبر وارجوا الاهتمام والنظر اليها
رايت اليوم بعد صلاه العصر رؤيه غريبه ومخيفه ولها دلالات وهي
اني كنت في خارج البيت وفي وقت مازال النهار فيه واني اعلم ان الساعه قد اقتربت وانا قد كنت سابقا ابلغت الناس عن علاماتها وقرب ظهور احداثها لكن لم يجب احد وكنت انا من المترقبين لاحداثها ظنن مني انها بقي لها قريب العام واكثر علي حسب ظني ولففت نظري الي السماء فوجدت شيء غريب في السحب وطريقه تجمعها فتابعت النظر اليها فوجدت السحب قد تجمعت بطول السماء علي شكل دائري مكونه الاف من البدر المكتمل فصار كل السماء مغطاه بهذا الشكل الدائري اشاره الي شكل البدر المكتمل مع سعه وكبر وتساوي هذه البدور وتغطيتها للافق فعرفت ساعتها انه في شيء سيحدث وثم دخلت الي البيت لانذر اهلي وكان بيتي متواضع شعبي ثم خرجث فمن امام بيتي بعده امتار اتظح لي ان الارض قد شقت كلها الي اربعه اقسام وكان بيتي يقع قريب من زاويه احد هذه الشقوق الاربعه بطول وعرض الكره الارضيه مثل تقطيعنا للبرتقاله تقطيع كامل الا ان هذه الاربعه الاجزاء رغم انشقاقها تماما الا انها مازالت متجاوره قريبه جدا من بعظها بسبب الجاذبيه بين الاجزاء مع انه قدر مسافه الشق هذا المتساوي ليس بالشق البصيط فكان اكبر من متر فبعدها دخلت الي بيتي وكان كانه قد حدث به بعض الخلل وكان السقف بعضه غير موجود فنظرت الي السماء ورايت انه في ناس يهون منها ببطء قد اصيبو وليس بوعيهم ورايت غصن ذره روميه مع ثقله يسقط ببطء شديد وكانه يسبح في الهواء مثل الريشه ففهمت انه حدث خلل للجاذبيه الارضيه فظعفت ولم تنعدم لان الذره والاجسام المتطايره كانت ما زالت تتجه ببطء الي الارض ببطء شديد فلمست هذه الذره بيدي ورايت خفتها علي يدي ثم تركتها وبعدها نظرت الي السماء وانها غير صافيه مثل الغيم المظلم واحسست ان شيء سيحدث من جهه السماء وما زالت الاحداث اتيه باشياء لانتوقعها ومن ثم رايت جسم يسقط علي داخل بيتي في جزء من البيت مثل الحوش او مكان زراعه الاشجار المنزليه فلم اهتم وبعدها عزمت بعد صلاه الفجر ان ابداء بالرحيل من بيتي والاتجاه الي وسط الربع الذي انا فيه من الاض حتي اذا قدر الله وتوسعت الفجوه والشرخ الارضي بانهيارات نكون نسبيا في مامن من ذالك وكذالك جميع الناس في جميع الارباع بداوا يتحركون ويوظبو امتعتهم للتحرك الي اوساط الارض كلا في الربع الذي هو فيه وكان الحياه ستستمر ولا احد يجزم بشيء محدد وبعدها دخلت عندي امراه كنا نتحد بما حدث وانها قد تعبت ومرضت بسبب ما حدث وبعدها دار نظري الي الجهه التي رايت الجثه سقطت فيه فاذا الجثه اخذه وظعيه السجود وكانت لمراءه مكشوف اغلب جسمها وكان شديد البياض مثل جلد الموتي
وانتبهت الي عظله الساق ورايت بعض الاضطراب والحركه فحدثت المراه التي عندي وفجاه ترفع المراءه وجهها وتطلب المساعده منا وهنا خفت وفزعت فزع شديد ولم استطع النظر اليها فما كان من المراءه التي عندي الا ان قامت لمساعدتها رغم اعيائها لانها مرت بنفس الاحداث وارادت مساعدتها هنا انا خرجت من البيت لانظر الحال في الخارج فرايت احد الناس ينظر بتجاهي وكان يريد محادثتي عما صار واستحي من ذالك لانه كان قبل هذا الحدث من المكذبين لانذاري لهم وبعدها سمعت عن بعض الناس والاصدقاء بانهم نوو الاجتماع وارسال طلبي ليسمعو مني ماكنت من قبل احدثهم به وكانو لا يهتموا لامري فبداوا يهتمو في الموظوع وتم لنا القاء معهم الا انه كان منهم من هم في جهات اخري من الشق الارضي الذي انا فيه فجتمعنا في الشارع في الخلاء يفصل بين بعضتا شق الارض وبدات احدثهم ورايت منهم الاجابه والتصديق ثم سالو ماذا بعد ذا فقلت لا اعلم ولكن الله قال في سوره الدخان اشاره الي الاحداث وبدات اقراء الايات التي فيها ذكر الدخان وطلب الناس ووو الي نهايه الايات وهنا انقطعت الرؤيا ؟؟؟؟
اما انا فتفسيري واظنه له معني للتقسيم الكره الارضيه الي اربعه اجزاء الله اعلم انه اشاره الي وقت معين او اشهر معينه ولقد قرات للامام فيما سبق انه ما يزال في علم الحساب تفسير الاربعه الاشهر ولم افهم ما المقصود بها
المهم اني رايت الي ان الاربعه الاقسام اشاره الي وقت لان الامام مسبقا قال ان الساعه الحقيقيه لقيام يوم القيامه هي الارض ومنها يبداء الانهيار العظيم للكون فهي دلاله علي وقتها ومنها يبدا الوقت للساعه وايظا ان كل الكواكب والمجران والسموات السبع بما فيها تدور في محور الارض وحولها لان سماء الدنيا هي اول السموات السبع وارجوا من الامام ان يفسر الرؤيا بالحق ان كانت تعني شيء سيحدث والمشكله ان اليوم يعتبر من ايام اكتمال البدر وهو نصف الشهر واليالي البيض فهل من معبر احسن من تفسيري ووالله اني دائما اري الرؤيه فتقع مثل ماهي اوقريب منه جدا فاخاف ان تكون تقع والعياذ بالله ببدا انهيارات للارض والكوارث التي تحيل بيننا وبين اشياعنا من التوصل اليهم ومحادثتهم بسبب كثره كوارث الارض وغيرها وان النهايه اقرب من ما نتصور
والسلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته.

انتهى الاقتباس من بلقرآن نحيا
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على رسل الله أجمعين وآلهم من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم وجميع التابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين..
قال الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُوا رَبَّكُمْ إِنَّ زَلْزَلَةَ السَّاعَةِ شَيْءٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿١﴾ يَوْمَ تَرَوْنَهَا تَذْهَلُ كُلُّ مُرْضِعَةٍ عَمَّا أَرْضَعَتْ وَتَضَعُ كُلُّ ذَاتِ حَمْلٍ حَمْلَهَا وَتَرَى النَّاسَ سُكَارَىٰ وَمَا هُم بِسُكَارَىٰ وَلَـٰكِنَّ عَذَابَ اللَّـهِ شَدِيدٌ ﴿٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

ويا صاحب الرؤيا إنما الرؤيا موعظةٌ من الله لتعلموا أنكم على الحقّ المبين حتى لا يفتنكم الذين يصدّون الحقّ فلن يغنوا عنكم من الله شيئاً، وقال محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [كفى بالمرء أن يوعظ في منامه] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

وإنما الرؤيا موعظةٌ لصاحبها أو بشرى له أو ذكرى له من ربّه ليَثبت على الحقّ المبين. وبالنسبة لرجوع الناس إليك والاهتمام بالأمر فإنها بشرى من الله أنّ الناس سوف يتّبعون الإمام المهديّ الذي اتبعتَه والذي تدعو إليه، ولكن للأسف إنّ الرؤيا تفيد أنه بعد أن يُلقِّنهم الله درساً بسبب الإعراض عن الدعوة إلى تحكيم كتابه واتِّباعه.

وبالنسبة لظهور الأقمار فإن ذلك هو الشرط المُتكرِّر والنذير فيشاهدُ البشر أن القمر البدر يكتمل بعد مرور ثلاثة عشر يوماً من الشهر، بمعنى أن يصل إلى طور البدر المكتمل قبل ليلة النصف من الشهر ولم يُحدِث لهم ذلك ذِكرا.

وكذلك كوكب العذاب أجد في الكتاب أنّ ليلة مروره ليطابق أرض البشر يوافق ليلة اكتمال البدر حين يتّسق القمر بدراً تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى في سورة الإنشقاق:

{
إِذَا السَّمَاءُ انشَقَّتْ ﴿١وَأَذِنَتْ لِرَبِّهَا وَحُقَّتْ ﴿٢وَإِذَا الْأَرْضُ مُدَّتْ ﴿٣وَأَلْقَتْ مَا فِيهَا وَتَخَلَّتْ ﴿٤وَأَذِنَتْ لِرَبِّهَا وَحُقَّتْ ﴿٥يَا أَيُّهَا الْإِنسَانُ إِنَّكَ كَادِحٌ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ كَدْحًا فَمُلَاقِيهِ ﴿٦فَأَمَّا مَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ بِيَمِينِهِ ﴿٧فَسَوْفَ يُحَاسَبُ حِسَابًا يَسِيرًا ﴿٨وَيَنقَلِبُ إِلَىٰ أَهْلِهِ مَسْرُورًا ﴿٩وَأَمَّا مَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ وَرَاءَ ظَهْرِهِ ﴿١٠فَسَوْفَ يَدْعُو ثُبُورًا ﴿١١وَيَصْلَىٰ سَعِيرًا ﴿١٢إِنَّهُ كَانَ فِي أَهْلِهِ مَسْرُورًا ﴿١٣إِنَّهُ ظَنَّ أَن لَّن يَحُورَ ﴿١٤بَلَىٰ إِنَّ رَبَّهُ كَانَ بِهِ بَصِيرًا ﴿١٥فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ ﴿١٦وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ ﴿١٧وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ ﴿١٨لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَن طَبَقٍ ﴿١٩فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٢٠وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقُرْآنُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ ۩ ﴿٢١بَلِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُكَذِّبُونَ ﴿٢٢وَاللَّـهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ ﴿٢٣فَبَشِّرْهُم بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٢٤إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونٍ ﴿٢٥} صدق الله العظيم [الإنشقاق].

ولكن ذلك الحدث يمرّ عليهم وكأنّ شيئاً لم يحدث برغم أنهم يعلمون علم اليقين أنّ القمر يكتمل بدراً قبل ليلة النصف من الشهر نذيراً للبشر قبل مرور كوكب العذاب على أرض البشر ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {
فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٢٠وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقُرْآنُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ ۩ ﴿٢١بَلِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُكَذِّبُونَ ﴿٢٢وَاللَّـهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ ﴿٢٣فَبَشِّرْهُم بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ﴿٢٤إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونٍ ﴿٢٥} صدق الله العظيم.

اللهم سلِّم، اللهم سلِّم، اللهم سلِّم واغفر وارحم وأنت خير الراحمين. اللهم اغفر لهم فإنهم لا يعلمون أنني أنا الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ باختيارك، وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..