الموضوع: The reply to sister Amata Al-Rahman: Verily do not tie your belief in me with the belief of the people so you would be naive if the people do good then you do good and it they did e

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي The reply to sister Amata Al-Rahman: Verily do not tie your belief in me with the belief of the people so you would be naive if the people do good then you do good and it they did e

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

21 - 06 - 1428 AH
    07 - 07 - 2007 AD
    12:32 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

The reply to sister Amata Al-Rahman: Verily do not tie your belief in me with the belief of the people so you would be naive if the people do good then you do good and it they did evil then you do evil..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    Habibat Al-Rahman
    07-03-2007, 10:25 pm
    !!!I want to know
    You have entered the forum and posted in it, and you entered your repeated words in every forum, and after hours your posts been deleted from my forum, so who are you? Who are you so all fear the reply to you? If you are really the Awaited Mahdi then why you try convince us via the internet, you would never benefit a thing, go to the TV stations and tell them what goes in your mind and bridle them you absolute debates, bridle them with your maneuvers, and if scholars of religion and the jurists agreed that you are the Mahdi at that time all will believe you, I await your reply
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, peace be upon us and upon all righteous servants of Allah among the former ones and the later ones and among the upper assembly till the day of religion, after this..

My sister servant of the All Merciful, I hope from Allah that you are truly (Habebat Al-Rahman) beloved of the All Merciful as you name yourself, and I will surely teach you a thing then through it you would know whether you are truly the beloved of the All Merciful. Verily if you love Allah then follow the Truth, consequently Allah would love you and forgive your sins and accept your deeds and gladden you, and do not follow (other) ways, for they will lead you away from the way of the Truth and the Truth is one and the way of the Truth is one, verily is there after the Truth except falsehood? And I advise you to not tie your belief in me until when scholars of the nation believe me, and Allah did not make His argument against you that you do not believe in the Truth until you see do the many believed me and the few disbelieved me, in fact always the Truth initially do not believe it except the few the Truth the finest of Allah’s best servants, and many of the people are deniers for the Truth when it comes to them. And Allah the Most High said: {And if you obey most of those in the earth, they will lead you astray from Allah’s path..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:116
    {وَإِن تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:116].

Verily do not tie your belief in me with the belief of the people so you would be naive if the people do good then you do good and it they did evil then you do evil, surely they would never avail a thing from Allah against you; in fact be of those who possess understanding-mind whom Allah said about them: {Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are the men of understanding.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:18

{الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ} [الزمر:18].
    Through this verse you would know that Allah is calling you to use your mind so you would be of the searchers for the Truth, so you look at the explanatory-statement of Nasser Al-Yemeni who says that he is the Awaited Mahdi then you look at the explanatory of the Quran from the owners of the explanations by conjecture exercising their own judgement they would say: “This (my explanation), and Allah knows Best I could be wrong and I could be right”. Then I would say: Glory be to Allah! Do you know that when you say that the interpretation of this verse is such and such that you are foretelling the people with the meaning to Allah’s words and the intended in Allah’s Self from His words? So if was not that in Allah’s Self then you have became saying of Allah other than the Truth, so what is your position between Allah’s hands — O you the scholar who says against Allah what you do not know? I warn all scholars of the Muslims from interpreting Allah’s words with conjecture and diligence, verily that is from satan’s command and not the command of All Merciful. And Allah the Most High said: {..and follow not the footsteps of satan. Surely he is an open enemy to you.(168) He commands you only evil and indecency, and that you speak against Allah what you know not.(169)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:168-169
    {وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ ﴿168﴾إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُم بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿169﴾} [البقرة].

In fact it is forbidden for the believers. And Allah the Most High said: {Say: My Lord forbids only indecencies, such of them as are apparent and such as are concealed, and sin and unjust rebellion, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and that you say of Allah what you do not know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:33
    {قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالْإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الحقّ وَأَن تُشْرِكُوا بِاللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ} [الأعراف:33].

O Amata Al-Rahman, if you compare between the explanatory-statement for the Quran that has the proof and the authority from the same Quran, and between the explanatory for the Quran by conjecture and diligence which Allah did not send an authority in it, surely you will find the difference is as the difference between the Truth and falsehood, the people of understanding core and insight recognize that whom they ponder over the verses of their Lord, as for that one of the nation’s scholars reminds you of an interpretation of some verse in the grand Quran then you fall down for this interpretation that the interpreters did not bring an evident and clear proof for it from the Quran, so if you are knowledge student surely this interpreter will lead you astray from the straight path, in fact Allah ordered you to not fall down except for the Truth so you call to the path of your Lord upon knowledge and an insight so you do not be blind then you follow the interpretation without thinking then you would be mislead from Allah’s path. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they who, when reminded of the messages of their Lord, do not fall down upon it deaf and blind.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:73
    {وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِّرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ لَمْ يَخِرُّوا عَلَيْهَا صُمًّا وَعُمْيَانًا} [الفرقان:73].

In fact you should look, is this interpretation is True and has manifest proof from the Quran or it is word with conjecture? Indeed you have to know that the conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Surely conjecture will not avail aught against the Truth..}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:36
    {إِنَّ الظَّنَّ لَا يُغْنِي مِنَ الحقّ شيئاً} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:36]

One might interrupt me so he would say: “Verily Allah is addressing the disbelievers with His word: {And they who, when reminded of the messages of their Lord, do not fall down upon it deaf and blind.}”. Then we say: No, He is only addressing who believed in Allah so He reminds them with what Allah forbade for them, and I do not find in the grand Quran that the falling down is the disbelief; in fact it is the prostration, and He addresses in particular scholars of the nation that not to fall down for the interpretations then they teach it to the Muslims and the average ones among them that it is True explanation.
    But is it if it was false — O you the scholar — surely you are teaching the people falsehood and not the Truth because you fell down for interpreting without thinking, as if that interpreter does not speak out of desire and Allah did not say it? By no means, do not be blind deaf so you would not use your mind: is for this interpretation a manifest proof from the Quran so I inform the people about it or it lacks the proof and the authority? Here you would know that it is from the command of satan that you say against Allah what you do not so you would shun it.
    {وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِّرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ لَمْ يَخِرُّوا عَلَيْهَا صُمًّا وَعُمْيَانًا}

Ponder the word of Allah the Most High once again you find Him addressing you — O community of the believers. The Most High said: {And they who call not upon another god with Allah and slay not the soul which Allah has forbidden, except in the cause of justice, nor commit fornication; and he who does this shall meet a requital of sin;(68) The chastisement will be doubled to him on the day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein in abasement;(69) Except him who repents and believes and does good deeds; for such Allah changes their evil deeds to good ones. And Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.(70) And whoever repents and does good, he surely turns to Allah a (goodly) turning.(71) And they who witness no falsehood, and when they pass by what is vain, they pass by nobly.(72) And they who, when reminded of the messages of their Lord, fall not down thereat deaf and blind.(73) And they who say, Our Lord, grant us in our wives and our offspring the joy of our eyes, and make us leaders for those who guard against evil.(74) These are rewarded with high places because they are patient, and are met therein with greetings and salutation,(75) Abiding therein. Goodly the abode and the resting-place!(76) Say: My Lord would not care for you, were it not for your prayer. Now indeed you have rejected, so the punishment will come.(77)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:68-77. O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness.
    {وَالَّذِينَ لَا يَدْعُونَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ وَلَا يَقْتُلُونَ النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بالحقّ وَلَا يَزْنُونَ ۚ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَٰلِكَ يَلْقَ أَثَامًا ﴿68﴾يُضَاعَفْ لَهُ الْعَذَابُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَيَخْلُدْ فِيهِ مُهَانًا ﴿69﴾إِلَّا مَن تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا فَأُولَٰئِكَ يُبَدِّلُ اللَّهُ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ حَسَنَاتٍ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ﴿70﴾وَمَن تَابَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَإِنَّهُ يَتُوبُ إِلَى اللَّهِ مَتَابًا ﴿71﴾وَالَّذِينَ لَا يَشْهَدُونَ الزُّورَ وَإِذَا مَرُّوا بِاللَّغْوِ مَرُّوا كِرَامًا ﴿72﴾وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِّرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ لَمْ يَخِرُّوا عَلَيْهَا صُمًّا وَعُمْيَانًا ﴿73﴾وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا ﴿74﴾أُولَٰئِكَ يُجْزَوْنَ الْغُرْفَةَ بِمَا صَبَرُوا وَيُلَقَّوْنَ فِيهَا تَحِيَّةً وَسَلَامًا ﴿75﴾خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا ۚ حَسُنَتْ مُسْتَقَرًّا وَمُقَامًا ﴿76﴾قُلْ مَا يَعْبَأُ بِكُمْ رَبِّي لَوْلَا دُعَاؤُكُمْ ۖ فَقَدْ كَذَّبْتُمْ فَسَوْفَ يَكُونُ لِزَامًا ﴿77﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان]

As for the question of Amata Al-Rahman: Why I do not appear for scholars of the nation then I bridle them? And the and answer to my good blessed sister the searcher for the Truth who she said: “I want to know”, so we say to her Allah’s word: {N and by the pen} and I am {N} I call the people by the pen before the appearing and not by the direct speaking until when they believe in me I appear to them for the pledge of allegiance at the Yemeni corner (at Kaaba), or do you think that Al-Mahdi appears for the people at the Yemeni corner (at Kaaba), so he would say: I am Al-Mahdi, then they say welcome and they rise to pledge the allegiance to him! In fact they will pounce on him to wrestle him down to the ground then Allah would save him of what they plotted then destroy them an utter destruction, therefore the wisdom is what you see that I do; I speak to them through this global system, and I received this command from my Lord in a vision, while the vision’s ruling concerns its owner and legitimate judgement for the Muslims should not be built on it because so and so saw a vision and sufficient for a person to be admonished in his sleep, and the appearing should not be fore me except at the Yemeni corner only in one case, if one of the nation’s leader said appear to receive the banner, verily it should not be for me the disappearing even if he was lying to us, and he desires evil-harm to me surely what makes me know his truthfulness and his lie, but I know the Truth for His word the Most High: {And if they intend to deceive you, then surely Allah is sufficient for you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:62
    {ن وَالْقَلَمِ} {ن}
    {وَإِن يُرِيدُوا أَن يَخْدَعُوكَ فَإِنَّ حَسْبَكَ اللَّهُ} [الأنفال:62].

As for your wonder from scholars of the nation; why they are silent! (those) of whom gained knowledge about me in the Islamic forums so they neither denied nor they believed, ask them for they may give you the answer then we benefit and know what is the reason! Taking risk is not for those who followed the caller to the straight path with the knowledge, guidance and enlightening Book, in fact the risk to whom followed conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, surely if he was false he has fallen and if he was True he got saved; therefore this is the adventurous risk and not your logging into our website is the adventurous-risk; in fact (you are being) searcher for the Truth, verily hear the word and follow the best of it. Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you.

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?11662

اقتباس المشاركة 90292 من موضوع الرد على الأخت أمّة الرحمن: فلا تربطي إيمانكِ بأمري بإيمان الناس فتكوني إمعةً إن أحسن الناس أحسنتِ وإن أساءوا أسأتِ ..

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    21 - 06 - 1428 هـ
    07 - 07 - 2007 مـ
    12:32 صـباحاً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

الرد على الأخت أمّة الرحمن: فلا تربطي إيمانكِ بأمري بإيمان الناس فتكوني إمعةً إن أحسن الناس أحسنتِ وإن أساءوا أسأتِ ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    حبيبة الرحمن
    07-03-2007, 10:25 pm
    أريد أن أعلم !!!
    دخلتَ إلى منتدىً أشترك به ، وأدخلتَ كلماتك المُتكررة في كلِّ منتدى ، وبعد عدة ساعات حُذفت مُشاركتك من منتداي ، فمن أنت ؟ من أنت حتى يهاب الجميع الرد عليك؟ إن كنتَ حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر فلم تحاول إقناعنا عبر النت ، لن تستفيد شيئاً اذهب إلى محطَّات التلفاز وأخبرهم بما يجول في خاطرك وألجمهم بمحاوراتك البحتة ، ألجمهم بمناوراتك وإن أجمع علماء الدين والفقهاء أنك المهدي وقتها سيصدقك الجميع أنتظر ردك
    انتهى الاقتباس
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ، وسلام ٌعلى المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، السلام علينا وعلى جميع عباد الله الصالحين في الأولين وفي الآخرين وفي الملَإِ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، ثمّ أمّا بعد..

أختي أمة الرحمن، وأرجو من الله أن تكوني حقاً (حبيبة الرحمن) كما تُسمين نفسكِ، ولسوف أُعلمك بشيءٍ فتعلمين من خلاله هل أنتِ حبيبة الرحمن حقاً؟ أي هل الله يُحبّك؟ فإن كنتِ تحبين الله فاتبعي الحقّ يحببكِ الله ويغفر لك ذنوبكِ ويقبل عملكِ ويصلح بالكِ ولا تتّبعي السُّبل فتفرّق بك عن السبيل الحقّ والحقّ واحدٌ وطريق الحقّ واحدٌ، فهل بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال؟ وأنصحك أن لا تربطي إيمانك بأمري حتى إذا صدّقني علماء الأمّة ولم يجعل الله حُجته عليكِ بأنكِ لا تُصدقين بالحقّ حتى تنظري هل صدقني الكثير وكذبني القليل، بل دائما الحقّ لا يُصدقهُ بادئ الرأي إلا القليل صفوة من عباد الله الأخيار، والكثير من الناس يكونون مُنكرين للحقّ حين يأتيهم. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِن تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:116].

فلا تربطي إيمانكِ بأمري بإيمان الناس فتكوني إمّعةً إن أحسن الناس أحسنتِ وإن أساءوا أسأتِ فلن يُغنوا عنكِ من الله شيئاً؛ بل كوني من أولي الألباب الذين قال الله عنهم:
    {الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ} [الزمر:18].

ومن خلال هذه الآية تعلمين بأنّ الله يدعوكِ أن تستخدمي عقلك فتكونين من الباحثين عن الحقيقة فتنظرين إلى بيان ناصر اليماني الذي يقول بأنّه هو المهديّ المنتظَر وتنظرين إلى بيان القُرآن من أصحاب التفاسير بالظنّ اجتهاداً منهم ومن ثم يقول: "هذا والله أعلمُ قد أكون مُخطئاً وقد أكون مُصيباً". فأقول: سبحان الله! وهل تعلم بأنك حين تقول إن تأويل هذه الآية كذا وكذا بأنك تُنبئ الناس بالمعنى لكلام الله والمقصود في نفس الله من قوله؟ فإذا لم يكن ذلك في نفس الله فقد أصبحت تقول على الله غير الحق، فما هو موقفك بين يدي الله أيها العالم الذي يقول على الله ما لا يعلم؟ وأُحذِّر جميع عُلماء المُسلمين من تأويل كلام الله بالّظن والاجتهاد وذلك من أمر الشيطان وليس من أمر الرحمن. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ ﴿168﴾إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُم بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاءِ وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿169﴾} [البقرة].

بل حُرّم ذلك على المؤمنين. وقال الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالْإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الحقّ وَأَن تُشْرِكُوا بِاللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ} [الأعراف:33].

فلو تنظرين يا أمة الرحمن بين البيان للقُرآن ذي البُرهان والسلطان من نفس القُرآن وبين البيان للقرآن بالظنّ والاجتهاد الذي ما أنزل الله به من سُلطان فلسوف تجدين بأنّ الفرق كما الفرق بين الحقّ والباطل ويُدرك ذلك أهل اللُب والبصيرة الذين يتدبرون آيات ربهم، أما أن يذكركِ أحد علماء الأمّة بتأويل آية ما في القُرآن العظيم فتَخُرِّي لهذا التأويل الذي لم يأتِ لهُ المُفسر بالبرهان الواضح والبين من القُرآن فإذا كنتِ طالبة علم فسوف يضلك هذا المُفسر عن الصراط المُستقيم، بل أمرك الله أن لا تَخرّي إلا للحقّ حتى تدعي إلى سبيل ربك على علمٍ وبصيرةٍ فلا تكوني عمياء فتتبعي التفسير من غير تفكيرٍ فيضلك عن سبيل الله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِّرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ لَمْ يَخِرُّوا عَلَيْهَا صُمًّا وَعُمْيَانًا} [الفرقان:73].

بل انظري هل هذا التأويل حقّ وله بُرهان واضح من القرآن أم أنّهُ قولٌ بالظنّ؟ فاعلمي بأنّ الظنّ لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّ الظَّنَّ لَا يُغْنِي مِنَ الحقّ شيئاً} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:36].

وقد يودّ أحدٌ أن يُقاطعني فيقول: "إن الله يُخاطب الكفار بقوله:
    {وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِّرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ لَمْ يَخِرُّوا عَلَيْهَا صُمًّا وَعُمْيَانًا}". فنقول: كلا إنما يُخاطب من آمن بالله فيذكِّرهم بما حرّم الله عليهم، ولا أجد في القرآن العظيم بأنّ الخَرَّ هو الكُفر؛ بل هو السجود، ويُخاطب بالذات علماء الأمّة أن لا يخرّوا للتفاسير فيعلِّمون بها المُسلمين وعامتهم ظناً منهم أنه تفسيرٌ حقٌّ.
    ولكن وهل إذا كان باطلاً أيها العالم فإنك تُعلم الناس باطلاً وليس الحقّ بسبب أنك خَرَرْت لتفسيرٍ بدون تفكيرٍ وكأنّ ذلك المُفسر لا ينطقُ عن الهوى وما قاله حقّ؟ كلا فلا تكون أعمى أصمّاً فلا تستخدم عقلك؛ هل لهذا التأويل برهانٌ واضحٌ من القُرآن حتى أعلمُ الناس به أم أنهُ معدوم البُرهان والسُلطان؟ وهنا تعلم بأنه من أمر الشيطان أن تقول على الله ما لا تعلم فتجتنبه.

وتدبروا قول الله تعالى مرةً أخرى تجدوه يُخاطبكم أنتم يا معشر المؤمنين. قال تعالى:
    {وَالَّذِينَ لَا يَدْعُونَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ وَلَا يَقْتُلُونَ النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بالحقّ وَلَا يَزْنُونَ ۚ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَٰلِكَ يَلْقَ أَثَامًا ﴿68﴾يُضَاعَفْ لَهُ الْعَذَابُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَيَخْلُدْ فِيهِ مُهَانًا ﴿69﴾إِلَّا مَن تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا فَأُولَٰئِكَ يُبَدِّلُ اللَّهُ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ حَسَنَاتٍ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ﴿70﴾وَمَن تَابَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَإِنَّهُ يَتُوبُ إِلَى اللَّهِ مَتَابًا ﴿71﴾وَالَّذِينَ لَا يَشْهَدُونَ الزُّورَ وَإِذَا مَرُّوا بِاللَّغْوِ مَرُّوا كِرَامًا ﴿72﴾وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِّرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ لَمْ يَخِرُّوا عَلَيْهَا صُمًّا وَعُمْيَانًا ﴿73﴾وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا ﴿74﴾أُولَٰئِكَ يُجْزَوْنَ الْغُرْفَةَ بِمَا صَبَرُوا وَيُلَقَّوْنَ فِيهَا تَحِيَّةً وَسَلَامًا ﴿75﴾خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا ۚ حَسُنَتْ مُسْتَقَرًّا وَمُقَامًا ﴿76﴾قُلْ مَا يَعْبَأُ بِكُمْ رَبِّي لَوْلَا دُعَاؤُكُمْ ۖ فَقَدْ كَذَّبْتُمْ فَسَوْفَ يَكُونُ لِزَامًا ﴿77﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان]، اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد.

وأما سؤال أمة الرحمن: لماذا لا أظهر لعلماء الأمّة للحوار فألجمهم؟ والجواب على أختي الطيبة المُباركة الباحثة عن الحقيقة، وقالت: أريد أن أعلم، فنقول لها قول الله
    {ن وَالْقَلَمِ} وأنا {ن} أدعو الناس بالقلم قبل الظهور وليس بالتكليم المُباشر حتى إذا صدّقوا بأمري ظهرتُ لهم للمُبايعة عند الرُكن اليماني، أم تظنين بأنّ المهديّ يظهر للناس عند الرُكن اليماني فيقول: أنا المهدي فيقولون على الرحب والسعة فيقومون لمُبايعته! بل سوف ينقضون عليه ليبسطوه أرضاً فيقيه الله ما مكروا ثم يُدمرهم تدميراً، إذاً الحكمة ما ترين بأني أفعله؛ أخاطبهم عبر هذا الجهاز العالميّ وتلقّيتُ ذلك الأمر من ربّي في رؤيا، والرؤيا يخُص حُكمها صاحبَها ولا يُبنى عليها حُكمٌ شرعيٌّ للمُسلمين لأنّ فلان رأى رؤيا وكفى بالمرء أن يوعظ في منامه، ولا ينبغي لي الظهور إلا عند الرُكن اليماني إلا في حالةٍ واحدةٍ، إذا أحد زُعماء الأمّة قال اظهر لاستلام الراية فلا ينبغي لي الاختفاء حتى ولو كان يكذب علينا ويريد لي السوء فما يدريني بصدقه وكذبه ولكني أعلم الحقّ لقوله تعالى: {وَإِن يُرِيدُوا أَن يَخْدَعُوكَ فَإِنَّ حَسْبَكَ اللَّهُ} [الأنفال:62].

وأما استغرابكِ من علماء الأمّة لماذا هم صامتون من الذين اطّلعوا على أمري في المُنتديات الإسلاميّة فلا هم كذّبوا ولا هم صدّقوا فاسأليهم هم لعلهم يأتونكِ بالجواب فنستفيد ونعلم ما السبب! وليست المُغامرة لمن اتّبع الداعي إلى الصراط المُستقيم بعلم وهُدًى وكتاب مُنير؛ بل المُغامرة لمن اتّبع الظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، فإذا كان باطلاً فقد هوى وإذا كان حقاً فقد نجى، إذاً هذه هي المُغامرة وليس دخولكِ مُوقعنا مُغامرةً بل باحثةً عن الحقيقة واستمعي القول واتّبعي أحسنه، والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.

أخوكِ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 06 - 1428 AH
    07 - 07 - 2007 AD
    10:16 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

..O Amata Al-Rahman, Allah has made the proof of Imam-ship in the Quran

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

O Amata Al-Rahman, if you are an enquirer of knowledge then ponder over all my speeches you would much and we still have the more, and if you passed by a subject that you did not understand it, verily we would increase you knowledge with Allah’s permission, and for you from us the proof and authority from the narrative of the All Merciful and sufficient of proof by Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {In what narration after it, will they believe?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mursalãt] 77:50
    {فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المرسلات:50].
    You have to know that the dates according the day and month of the solar year in the sun itself, surely do not think that the day that I warned the people from has ended, in fact we are in it since the fore-beginning of crescent of the first Rabee for the year 1426 Hijri that correspond on Friday April eighth 2005, and we are still in this solar day, so let not the dates seduce you which you do not encompass knowledge with it! So if you found that you have urge for questing knowledge surely you will understand the True explanatory-statement for the Quran and you would believe that Truly the sun and the moon in two computations and depends upon it the date of the Quran and its secret in the explanatory-statement from the same Quran itself, and it should not be fore me to deduce the True explanatory-statement for the Quran from other than the Quran, and i will give you
    an example about that, a supposedly question from you:

Q- Amata Al-Rahman: has Allah create us to love Him so we worship Him as He ought to be worshiped? Or that He created Us for the bliss of the world’s life? Or that He created us for He would make us enter His heavenly garden its width is the heavens and the earth? Or that He created us to cast us in hell fire?

A- Here is the answer to you from the Book and by the decisive word and it is not of a joke, understand it the people of minds, be as the devoted Mary so you would devote to your Lord with (complete) devotion and mention Allah much and get close to Him with the good deeds desiring the goodly pleasure of HimSelf, and do not take Allah’s pleasure as a mean for achieving the purpose of the heavenly-garden (the minor bliss)! So if you love Allah and Allah loved you and brought you near you will discover a bigger Bliss than the heavenly-garden which its width is as the width of the heavens and the earth, and not a material bliss; in fact it is bigger than the bliss of the kingship and the whole kingdom; that is Allah’s name the Greatest; a reality of Allah’s pleasure over His servants, and Allah has clarified in the Quran that the Bliss of His Self’s pleasure the Exalted Most High over His servants is the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the heavenly-garden. And Allah the Most High said: {Allah has promised to the believers, men and women, Gardens, wherein flow rivers, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in Gardens of perpetual abode. And greatest of all is Allah’s goodly pleasure. That is the grand achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:72
    {وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ} ‏صدق الله العظيم [التوبه:72].

Have you knew my sister that Allah’s pleasure is a Bliss that is greater than the heavenly-garden and that is Allah’s name the Greatest,
    but unfortunately, many of whom do not know they think that Allah’s name the Greatest is a bigger name than His names of perfection the ninety nine names! Surely that is not permissible; in fact that is violating the sanctity of Allah’s names and all of them are for Allah the One, the Supreme, so how can be a name greater than (other) name while He is the One, the Only One (none before Him nor after Him)? But unfortunately some scholars thought that the name the Greatest is greater than Allah’s other names glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures, and the reason of their thinking with that is what came in the narration (Allah’s name the Greatest) so they thought that it is a name greater than His other names; in fact He means with the Greatest that it is a Bliss greater than the bliss of the heavenly-garden as we proved that from the grand Quran which mentioned that Allah’s goodly pleasure over His servants is greater than the bliss of the heavenly-garden, that is in the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah has promised to the believers, men and women, Gardens, wherein flow rivers, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in Gardens of perpetual abode. And greatest of all is Allah’s goodly pleasure. That is the grand achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:72, yes by my Lord it is indeed a Bliss greater than the bliss of the heavenly-garden, and for that He created you — O community of mankind and jinn, and that is the Bliss about which you are are going to be asked — O you whom the hoarding of abundance distracted you from it until you came to the graves. Ratification to the word of Allah the Most High: In the name of Allah the All Merciful {Hoarding the abundance distracted you,(1) Until you come to the graves.(2) Nay, you will soon know,(3) Nay, again, you will soon know.(4) Nay, would that you knew with a certain knowledge!(5) You will certainly see hell;(6) Then you will see it with certainty of sight;(7) Then (on that day) you shall certainly be questioned about the Bliss.(8)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Takãthur] 102:1-8
    {وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ} ‏صدق الله العظيم
    {أَلْهَاكُمُ التَّكَاثُرُ ﴿1﴾حَتَّىٰ زُرْتُمُ الْمَقَابِرَ ﴿2﴾كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿3﴾ثُمَّ كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿4﴾كَلَّا لَوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عِلْمَ الْيَقِينِ ﴿5﴾لَتَرَوُنَّ الْجَحِيمَ ﴿6﴾ثُمَّ لَتَرَوُنَّهَا عَيْنَ الْيَقِينِ ﴿7﴾ثُمَّ لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النَّعِيم﴿8﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التكاثر].
    That is the Bliss which Allah will reckon you for it is the goal that He created you for it to worship your Lord so you seek Al-Wasila to Him for the pleasure of HimSelf over you and that is the True worship, and I did not find in the grand Quran that Allah created you for the bliss of the world’s life and not for the bliss of the hereafter; in fact I find in the grand Quran that Allah created His bounties and His bliss in the world’s life and the hereafter for you and He created you for Him the Exalted Most High. Ratification to the word of Allah the Most High: {And I have not created the jinn and the mankind except to worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:56
    {وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات:56].

So how those who say against Allah what they do not know think that the bliss which Allah will ask them about it that it is the bounties of the world’s life? So have they got busy distracted from it? In fact it is the thing that got them distracted from the True Bliss the goal that they were created for it so the hoarding abundance in the adornments of the world’s life distracted them from it and about the thing that they got distracted from it they will be questioned, have Allah made you exist in this life except to test (manifesting the good qualities in) you, whoever of you is best in deeds; worship for Allah Lord of the worlds? So much you killed the Quran totally O you who say the interpretation with conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth! So how the world’s life make you distracted then He would ask you about it? And has He Created you for the world’s life as if it is the purpose that Allah created you for it and because you got distracted from it He will ask you?! In fact it is the thing which seduced you and distracted you from the Truth if you only knew, so you have to know that Allah will ask you about the thing that distracted you from it is hoarding the abundance. And it is what came in the word of Allah the Most High: {And I have not created the jinn and the mankind except that to worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:56
    {وَمَاخَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ} صدق الله العظيم.

Allah’s name the Greatest is (the Greatest Bliss) that is the reality for the pleasure of your Lord’s inner Self so he would provide you with (rouh) from Him, and that is the goodly pleasure of HimSelf over you.
    Ratification to the word of Allah the Most High: {You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the latter day loving those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even though they be their fathers, or their sons, or their brothers, or their kinsfolk. These are they into whose hearts He has impressed faith, and strengthened them with (Rouh) from Him, and He will cause them to enter Gardens wherein flow rivers, abiding therein. Allah is well-pleased with them and they are well-pleased with Him. These are Allah’s party. Now surely it is Allah’s party who are the successful!}Truthful Allah the Great[Al-Mujadalah] 58:22
    {لَّا تَجِدُ قَوْمًا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ يُوَادُّونَ مَنْ حَادَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلَوْ كَانُوا آبَاءَهُمْ أَوْ أَبْنَاءَهُمْ أَوْ إِخْوَانَهُمْ أَوْ عَشِيرَتَهُمْ أُولَٰئِكَ كَتَبَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمُ الْإِيمَانَ وَأَيَّدَهُم بِرُوحٍ مِّنْهُ وَيُدْخِلُهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ أُولَٰئِكَ حِزْبُ اللَّهِ أَلَا إِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ}صدق الله العظيم [المجادلة].

In fact it is (Rawhon and Rayhan) the joyous tranquility and the comforting inner-satisfaction in the grand Quran and not a material Bliss in fact a spiritual Bliss, a comforting inner-satisfaction of the hearts and the Greatest Bliss of it is Allah’s love and His nearness attain His love and His nearness His beloved ones and they are His brought near servants. Ratification for the word of Allah the Most High: {Then if he is one of those drawn nigh (to Allah),(88) Then (Rawhon and Rayhan) the joyous-tranquility and the comforting inner-satisfaction and a Garden of bliss.(89) And if he is one of those on the right hand,(90) Then peace to you from those on the right hand.(91) And if he is one of the rejectors, the erring ones,(92) He has an entertainment of boiling water,(93) And burning in hell.(94) Surely this is a certain truth.(95) So glorify the name of y Lord, the Incomparably Great.(96)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Wãqe`ah] 56:88-96
    {فَأَمَّا إِن كَانَ مِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ (88) فَرَوْحٌ وَرَيْحَانٌ وَجَنَّةُ نَعِيمٍ (89) وَأَمَّا إِن كَانَ مِنَ أَصْحَابِ الْيَمِينِ (90) فَسَلَامٌ لَّكَ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ الْيَمِينِ (91) وَأَمَّا إِن كَانَ مِنَ الْمُكَذِّبِينَ الضَّالِّينَ (92) فَنُزُلٌ مِّنْ حَمِيمٍ (93) وَتَصْلِيَةُ جَحِيمٍ (94) إِنَّ هَذَا لَهُوَ حَقُّ الْيَقِينِ (95) فَسَبِّحْ بِاسم رَبِّكَ الْعَظِيمِ (96)} صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة].

I swear by Allah the Exalted, the Great, if you are of the lovers of the All Merciful truly as you name yourself verily would never deny my affair ever, and if you are not beloved of the All Merciful truly surely you will deny or you would be wavering not denying nor believing, surely none would comprehend this speech except who knew the fact of (Rawhon and Rayhan) the joyous-tranquility and the comforting inner-satisfaction, indeed that is not a materialistic bliss; in fact it is a Bliss greater than the heavenly-garden of bliss, for that Allah mentioned it before the heavenly-garden of the materialistic bliss greater bliss of all gardens and it is greater than it in the heart of the believer, I repeat Allah’s name the Greatest is not a metrial bliss in fact (Rawhon and Rayhan) the joyous-tranquility and the comforting inner-satisfaction of the hearts that its bliss is the Greatest. And Allah the Most High said: {Then if he is one of those drawn nigh (to Allah),(88) Then (Rawhon and Rayhan) the joyous-tranquility and the comforting inner-satisfaction and a Garden of bliss.(89)}Truthful Allah the Great, therefore it is not materialistic bliss in fact a bliss of the hearts as reflection for the goodly pleasure of the inner-Self of their Lord over them, in fact that is the yet more which mentioned in the grand Quran in His word the Most High: {And the heavenly-garden is brought near for those who guard against evil — (it is) not distant.(31) This is what you are promised — for everyone turning (to Allah), keeping (the limits) —(32) Who fears the Beneficent in secret, and comes with a penitent heart;33) Enter it in peace. That is the day of abiding.(34) For them therein is all they wish, and with Us is yet more.(35)}Truthful Allah the Great [Q] 50:31-35
    {فَأَمَّا إِن كَانَ مِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ (88) فَرَوْحٌ وَرَيْحَانٌ وَجَنَّةُ نَعِيمٍ(89)} صدق الله العظيم
    {وَأُزْلِفَتِ الْجَنَّةُ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ غَيْرَ بَعِيدٍ ﴿31﴾هَٰذَا مَا تُوعَدُونَ لِكُلِّ أَوَّابٍ حَفِيظٍ ﴿32﴾مَّنْ خَشِيَ الرَّحْمَٰنَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَجَاءَ بِقَلْبٍ مُّنِيبٍ ﴿33﴾ادْخُلُوهَا بِسَلَامٍ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ يَوْمُ الْخُلُودِ ﴿34﴾لَهُم مَّا يَشَاءُونَ فِيهَا وَلَدَيْنَا مَزِيدٌ ﴿35﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

I do not think Allah’s love and the material meet in the hearts of His servants ever, so either that you worship Allah because you love Him or you worship Him to take the goodly pleasure of His inner-Self as a mean in order He would save you from His fire and to make you enter His heavenly-garden, but you too the Greatest Bliss as a mean to achieve the smaller bliss than it and you will attain Allah’s pleasure but you will not attain His love, and the Love is the the highest degrees of the pleasure if you only knew.

And Allah did not make me Shaf`ee, nor yazidi, nor Shiites, nor Shiites, nor Humbly, nor Maliky and I do not belong to any sect so I would take side to it nor I receive the knowledge from books it Imams; in fact i speak to you from narration of my Lord and your Lord, or do you want me bring to you (another) narration than His from your books? Verily by which narration after it do you believe O community of Muslims? So are you believing? If not I surely announce to you a chastisement of a destructive day, I swear by Allah the Exalted, the Great, that the most grievous disbelief in the Book is the disbelief in the Awaited Mahdi, so you know why? That’s because he clarifies for the people the fact of Allah’s name the Greatest, the secret that Allah created them for it, surely he calls them to worship Allah as He should be worshiped, and whoever disbelief in him surely he has disbelieved in the fact of Allah’s pleasure in HimSelf over His servants, and whoever disbelieved in the fact of Allah’s pleasure, surely Allah’s wrath would befall him he and His abhorring, are they equal in condition who attains Allah’s wrath than who attained His Love and His nearness and the pleasure of HimSelf?

O community of Muslims, what is wrong with you that you do not believe me? So do you see me calling you to falsehood, and I do not guide you to a straight a path of the All Mighty the praised? Surely Allah will judge between me and you, verily have you seen Amata Al-Rahman has tied her belief with your belief in my affair? Consequently all the people in your responsibility — O scholars of the name believe me, if not then do not blame but yourselves. O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness.

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni born 1969 AD
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?11662

اقتباس المشاركة 90293 من موضوع الرد على الأخت أمّة الرحمن: فلا تربطي إيمانكِ بأمري بإيمان الناس فتكوني إمعةً إن أحسن الناس أحسنتِ وإن أساءوا أسأتِ ..

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    22 - 06 - 1428 هـ
    07 - 07 - 2007 مـ
    10:16 مسـاءً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

يا أمَة الرحمن قد جعل الله بُرهان الإمامة في القرآن ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، أمّا بعد..
    يا أمة الله، إذا كُنتِ طالبة علمٍ فتدبري جميع خطاباتي تعلمين الكثير ولا يزال لدينا الأكثر، وإذا مررتِ بموضوع لم تفهميه فسوف نزيدك علماً بإذن الله ولك منا البُرهان والسُلطان من حديث الرحمن وكفى به بُرهاناً. تصديقاً لقوله الله تعالى:
    {فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المرسلات:50].

ثم اعلمي بأنّ التواريخ حسب يوم وشهر السّنة الشمسيّة في ذات الشمس، فلا تظني بأنّ اليوم الذي أُنذر الناس منه قد انقضى؛ بل نحن فيه منذ غرّة هلال ربيع الأول بالقمر لعام 1426 هجريّة الموافق الجُمعة ثمانية إبريل 2005، ولا نزال في هذا اليوم الشمسيّ فلا تفتنك التواريخ التي لا تحيطين بها علماً! فإذا وجدتِ لديك اللهفة لطلب العلم فسوف تفهمين البيان الحقّ للقرآن وتؤمنين بأنه حقاً الشمس والقمر بحسبان ويعتمد عليها تاريخ القرآن وأسراره في البيان من نفس القرآن، ولا ينبغي لي أن أستنبط البيان الحقّ للقرآن من غير القرآن، وأضرب لك على ذلك مثلاً سؤال افتراضي منكِ:

ســ - أمة الرحمان: هل خلقنا الله لنحبّه فنعبده كما ينبغي أن يُعبد؟ أم أنّهُ خلقنا من أجل نِعَم الدُنيا؟ أم أنّه خلقنا من أجل أن يُدخلنا جنّةٌ عرضها السموات والأرض؟ أم أنّه خلقنا ليلقي بنا في نار جهنم؟

جــ - إليك الجواب من الكتاب بالقول الفصل وما هو بالهزل يفهمه أهل العقول، وكوني كمريم البتول فتبتّلي إلى ربك تبتيلاً واذكري الله كثيراً وتقربي إليه بصالح الأعمال رغبةً في رضوان نفسه، ولا تتخذي رضوان الله وسيلةً لتحقيق الغاية الجنةَ (النعيمَ الأصغر)! فإذا كنت تحبين الله وأحبّك الله وقربّك فسوف تكتشفين نعيماً أكبر من الجنة التي عرضها كعرض السموات والأرض وليس نعيماً مادياً؛ بل هو أكبر من نعيم المُلك والملكوت كُله؛ وذلك هو اسم الله الأعظم؛ حقيقة رضوان نفس الله على عباده، وقد بيَّن الله في القُرآن بأنّ نعيم رضوان نفسه تعالى على عباده هو النعيم الأعظم من الجنة. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ} ‏صدق الله العظيم [التوبه:72].

فهل علمتِ يا أختي بأنّ رضوان الله نعيمٌ أعظم من الجنة وذلك هو اسم الله الأعظم، ولكن للأسف فإنّ كثيراً من الذين لا يعلمون يظنّون بأنّ اسم الله الأعظم أنّه اسم أكبر من أسمائه الحُسنى التسعة وتسعين اسمٍ! فلا يجوز ذلك؛ بل ذلك إلحادٌ في أسماء الله وجميعها لله الواحد القهار، فكيف يكون اسماً أعظمَ من اسم وهو واحدٌ أحدٌ؟ ولكن للأسف بعض العُلماء ظنّ بأن الاسم الأعظم أنّه أعظم من أسماء الله الأخرى سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً، وسبب ظنّهم بذلك ما جاء في الحديث (اسم الله الأعظم) فظنوا أنّهُ اسماً أعظمَ من أسمائِه الأخرى؛ بل يقصد بالأعظم أي أنهُ نعيمٌ أعظم من نعيم الجنة كما أثبتنا ذلك من القُرآن العظيم الذي ذكر بأنّ رضوان الله على عباده أعظم من نعيم الجنة، وذلك في قول الله تعالى: {وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ} ‏صدق الله العظيم، أي وربي إنّه نعيم أعظم من نعيم الجنة، ولذلك خلقكم يا معشر الإنس والجنّ وذلك هو النعيم الذي سوف تُسألون عنهُ يا من ألهاكم عنه التكاثر حتى زُرتم المقابر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ {أَلْهَاكُمُ التَّكَاثُرُ ﴿1﴾حَتَّىٰ زُرْتُمُ الْمَقَابِرَ ﴿2﴾كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿3﴾ثُمَّ كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿4﴾كَلَّا لَوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عِلْمَ الْيَقِينِ ﴿5﴾لَتَرَوُنَّ الْجَحِيمَ ﴿6﴾ثُمَّ لَتَرَوُنَّهَا عَيْنَ الْيَقِينِ ﴿7﴾ثُمَّ لَتُسْأَلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ النَّعِيم﴿8﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التكاثر].

وذلك النعيم الذي سوف يحاسبكم عليه الله هو الهدف الذي خلقكم من أجله لتعبدوا ربّكم فتبتغون إليه الوسيلة لرضوان نفسه عليكم وتلك هي العبادة الحقّ، ولم أجد في القرآن العظيم بأنّ الله خلقكم من أجل نعيم الدُنيا ولا من أجل نعيم الآخرة؛ بل أجد في القُرآن العظيم بأنّ الله خلق نعمهُ ونعيمه في الدُنيا والأخرة من أجلكم وخلقكم من أجله تعالى. تصديقاً لقوله تعالى:
    {وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات:56].

فكيف يظنّ الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون بأنّ النعيم الذي سوف يسألهم الله عنه أنّهُ نِعَمُ الدُنيا؟ فهل هم التهوا عنها؟ بل هي ألهتهم عن النعيم الحقّ الهدف الذي خُلقوا من أجله فألهاهم التكاثر بزينة الحياة الدنيا عنهُ وعن الشيء الذي التهوا عنه سوف يُسألون، فهل أوجدكم الله في هذه الحياة إلا ليبلوكم أيكم أحسن عملاً؛ عبادة لله ربّ العالمين؟ فكم قتلتم القُرآن تقتيلاً يا من تقولون التأويل بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً! فكيف تلهيكم الدنيا ثم يسألكم عنها؟ وهل خلقكم من أجل الدُنيا وكأنها الغاية التي خلقكم الله من أجلها ولأنكم التهيتم عنها سوف يسألكم؟! بل هي التي غرّتكم وألهتكم عن الحقّ لو كنتم تعلمون، فاعلموا بأنّ الله سوف يسألكم عن الشيء الذي ألهاكم عنه التكاثر. وهو ما جاء في قوله تعالى:
    {وَمَاخَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ} صدق الله العظيم.

واسم الله الأعظم هو ( النعيــــم الأعظـــــم ) وذلك هو حقيقة لرضوان نفس ربكم عليكم فيمدّكم بروح منه وذلك رضوان نفسه عليكم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {لَّا تَجِدُ قَوْمًا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ يُوَادُّونَ مَنْ حَادَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلَوْ كَانُوا آبَاءَهُمْ أَوْ أَبْنَاءَهُمْ أَوْ إِخْوَانَهُمْ أَوْ عَشِيرَتَهُمْ أُولَٰئِكَ كَتَبَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمُ الْإِيمَانَ وَأَيَّدَهُم بِرُوحٍ مِّنْهُ وَيُدْخِلُهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ أُولَٰئِكَ حِزْبُ اللَّهِ أَلَا إِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المجادلة].

بل ذلك هو الروح والريحان في القُرآن العظيم وليس نعيماً مادياً بل نعيمٌ روحي، ريحان القلوب ونعيمها الأعظم حُبّ الله وقُربه ينال بحُبه وقربه أحبابه وهم عباده المُقربون. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَأَمَّا إِن كَانَ مِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ (88) فَرَوْحٌ وَرَيْحَانٌ وَجَنَّةُ نَعِيمٍ (89) وَأَمَّا إِن كَانَ مِنَ أَصْحَابِ الْيَمِينِ (90) فَسَلَامٌ لَّكَ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ الْيَمِينِ (91) وَأَمَّا إِن كَانَ مِنَ الْمُكَذِّبِينَ الضَّالِّينَ (92) فَنُزُلٌ مِّنْ حَمِيمٍ (93) وَتَصْلِيَةُ جَحِيمٍ (94) إِنَّ هَذَا لَهُوَ حَقُّ الْيَقِينِ (95) فَسَبِّحْ بِاسم رَبِّكَ الْعَظِيمِ (96)} صدق الله العظيم [الواقعة].

وأقسم بالله العلي العظيم إذا كنتِ من أحباب الرحمن حقاً كما تُسمين نفسكِ فلن تُكذِّبي بأمري أبداً، وإن لم تكوني حبيبة الرحمن حقاً فسوف تكذبين أو تكوني مُذبذبةً لا تكذبين ولا تُصدقين فلن يفقه هذا الخطاب إلا من علِم بحقيقة الروح والريحان وليس ذلك نعيماً مادياً؛ بل هو نعيمٌ أعظم من جنة النعيم لذلك ذكره الله قبل جنة النعيم المادية أعظم الجنان نعيماً وهو أعظم منها في القلب المؤمن، و
    أكرر ليس اسم الله الأعظم نعيماً مادياً بل روح ريحان القلوب نعيمها الأعظم. وقال الله تعالى: {فَأَمَّا إِن كَانَ مِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ (88) فَرَوْحٌ وَرَيْحَانٌ وَجَنَّةُ نَعِيمٍ(89)} صدق الله العظيم، إذاً ليس نعيماً مادياً بل نعيمٌ في القلوب انعكاساً لرضوان نفس ربهم عليهم، بل ذلك هو المزيد المذكور في القرآن العظيم في قوله تعالى: {وَأُزْلِفَتِ الْجَنَّةُ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ غَيْرَ بَعِيدٍ ﴿31﴾هَٰذَا مَا تُوعَدُونَ لِكُلِّ أَوَّابٍ حَفِيظٍ ﴿32﴾مَّنْ خَشِيَ الرَّحْمَٰنَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَجَاءَ بِقَلْبٍ مُّنِيبٍ ﴿33﴾ادْخُلُوهَا بِسَلَامٍ ۖ ذَٰلِكَ يَوْمُ الْخُلُودِ ﴿34﴾لَهُم مَّا يَشَاءُونَ فِيهَا وَلَدَيْنَا مَزِيدٌ ﴿35﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

ولا أظن حُبّ الله والمادة يجتمعان في قلوب عباده أبداً، فإمّا أن تعبد الله لأنك تحبه أو تعبده لتتخذ رضوان نفسه وسيلةً لكي يقيك من ناره ويدخلك جنته، ولكنك اتخذت النعيم الأعظم وسيلةً لتحقيق النعيم الأصغر منه وسوف تنال رضوان الله ولكنكم لا تنالون حبه،
    والحبّ هو أعلى درجات الرضوان لو كنتم تعلمون.

ولم يجعلني الله شافعيّاً ولا زيديّاً ولا شيعيّاً ولا حنبليّاً ولا مالكيّاً ولا أنتمي لأيّ مذهبٍ فأنحاز إليه وأتلقى العلم من كُتيبات أئمته؛ بل أخاطبكم من حديث ربي وربكم أم تريدونني آتي بحديثٍ غيره من كُتيباتكم؟ فبأي حديثٍ بعده تؤمنون يا معشر المُسلمين؟ فهل أنتم مُصدقون؟ ما لم فإني أبشركم بعذابِ يومٍ عقيمٍ، وأقسم بالله العلي العظيم بأنّ أعظم كُفرٍ في الكتاب هو الكُفر بالمهديّ المنتظَر، فهل تدرون لماذا؟ وذلك لأنه يُبيّن للناس حقيقة اسم الله الأعظم، السر الذي خلقهم الله من أجله فهو يدعوهم ليعبدوا الله كما ينبغي أن يُعبد ومن كفر بأمره فقد كفر بحقيقة رضوان الله في نفسه على عباده، ومن كفر بحقيقة رضوان الله فقد نال غضب الله ومقته، فهل يستويان مثلا من نال غضب من الله ممن نال حبه وقربه ورضوان نفسه؟.

فما خطبكم يا معشر المسلمين لا تُصدقونني؟ فهل ترونني أدعوكم إلى ضلالةٍ ولا أهديكم إلى صراط العزيز الحميد؟ فسوف يحكم الله بيني وبينكم، فهل ترون أمَة الرحمن قد ربطت إيمانها بأمري بإيمانكم بشأني؟ إذاً جميع المسلمين في ذمتكم يا علماء الأمّة صدقوني، ما لم فلا تلوموا إلا أنفسكم، اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد.

أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني مواليد 1969 مـ
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-07-2017, 11:07 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-09-2016, 07:02 AM
  3. A way in the Book for examination and purification to the extent of belief in the Truth in your chests..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 07-09-2015, 12:32 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 10-12-2013, 10:47 PM
  5. مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 24-11-2013, 10:21 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك