1. افتراضي Urgent..

- 1 -
    Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

14 - 11 - 1437 AH
    17 - 08 - 2016 AD
    02:13 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

...Urgent

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this

From the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all best foremost supporters in various regions, whoever has space binoculars let him photograph the complete full moon now until its setting at the time of dawn to prove for the worlds by the newest scientific means that it has completed the exact full-moon of Dhul Qi`dah after he middle of this night of your of Wednesday, and to download its images from the telscope, verily it should not be for the full moon on this Wednesday night except while it is complete in roundness, and not (the measure of) a hair strand remains from it, but the with space binocular then you do photograph it with cameras from the lens of the binocular and downloading the pictures with Truth from now on our website to uphold the argument against the astronomers that it is truly completed the full-moon of Dhul Qi`dah after the middle of this night of yours of Wednesday till its setting at the time of dawn while it is complete full-moon one hundred percent with no doubt nor suspicion, as for the second night of the full moon verily it is the night of Thursday and it sets at the time of shade the morning of Thursday, and the Truth came to light and what is hidden is greater.
    ..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

:The the honorable Imam made follow up saying

In the name of Allah, and by Allah, whoever gave his testimony let him clarify the name of the country and the city from which he watched it because of the difference of timing in the countries of the humans, the important proving completion of the first exact full-moon after ending the first phases of the crescents for the first half of the month and it is through the night of Wednesday, thus the setting through the time of Fajr when the whiteness of the day becomes distinct from the blackness of the night by the east horizon as preceded explaining that previously for the first night of full-moon setting on the night of the middle of the month, the fact some countries complete in it the phases of the crescents to a circle of the complete full-moon the exact during the night of Wednesday, and the timing of the hour differs of the complete first full moon from a country to another, verily some of them it would be in the middle of the night of Wednesday, and another the moon would be rising on it the night of Wednesday while it reached to the first exact full-moon, so here with us in Yemen the moon did not reach the stage of the exact full moon yet except after middle of the night of Wednesday right after sunset of Tuesday, and this is for mentioning.. As for the setting of the complete full-moon verily would be during the time of Fajr dawn prayer at the time of the earth’s center and the universe (in) the honored Mecca and what surrounds it (of the neighboring countries), and the important is that the moon reaches the first full-moon’s stage on the night of Wednesday pleased whoever willed and rejected whoever refused. And thanks..

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

:Important note

The nights of the full-moon for the month of Dhul Qi`dah the first (one) is on the night of Wednesday and the night of Thursday and half the night of Friday, and the details in its time my beloveds in Allah. And we think that the imbalance will manifest for the astronomers from all sides and there is no (other way) in front of them except the acknowledging or the pride carries them off to sin, and the reaction in my Lord’s inner-Self, and Allah’s is the command before and after, and I swear by my Lord the Exalted High, the Great that I fear for you from a near event, and I entrust my affair to Allah. Surely Allah is Seer of the servants.

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?28019

اقتباس المشاركة 234579 من موضوع عاجل ...

- 1 -
    [ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=234569

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

14 - 11 - 1437 هـ
    17 - 08 - 2016 مـ
    02:13 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

عـــــــــاجل ....

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين، أمّا بعد..

من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلى كافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في مختلف الأقطار، فمن كان لديه منظاراً فضائيّاً فليقم بتصوير بدر التمام من الآن حتى غروبه في ميقات الفجر ليثبتوا للعالمين بأحدث الوسائل العلميّة أنه اكتمل تمام بدر ذي القعدة من بعد منتصف ليلتكم هذه الأربعاء، ويقوموا بتنزيل صورة من التليسكوب فلا ينبغي للقمر البدر ليلة الأربعاء هذه إلا وهو كامل الاستدارة، ولم يتبقَ منه شعرة، ولكن بمنظارٍ فضائيٍّ ثم تقومون بتصويره بالكاميرات من عدسة المنظار وتنزيل الصور بالحقّ من الآن في موقعنا لتقيموا الحجّة على علماء الفلك بأنّه حقاً اكتمل بدر ذي القعدة من بعد منتصف ليلتكم هذه الأربعاء إلى غروبه في ميقات الفجر وهو بدر التمام مائة بالمائة لا شكّ ولا ريب، وأما ليلة البدر الثانية فهي ليلة الخميس ويغرب في ميقات الظلّ صباح الخميس، وحصحص الحقّ وما خفي كان أعظم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

ثم أتبع الإمام الكريم قائــــلاً :

بِسْم الله وبالله، فمن ألقى شهادته فليُبيّن اسم الدولة والمدينة التي شاهده منها بسبب اختلاف التوقيت في دول البشر، والمهم إثبات اكتمال بدر التمام الأول من بعد انقضاء منازل الأهلّة الأولى لنصف الشهر هو خلال ليلة الأربعاء وكذلك الغروب خلال ميقات صلاة الفجر عندما يتبيّن الخيط الأسود من الخيط الأبيض بالأفق الشرقي كما سبق تبيان ذلك من قبل لغروب ليلة البدر الأول ليلة النصف من الشهر، كون بعض الدول يكتمل فيها منازل الأهلّة إلى دائرة بدر التمام خلال ليلة الأربعاء، ويختلف ميقات ساعة تمام البدر الأوّل من دولةٍ إلى أخرى، فبعضٌ منها يكون منتصف ليلة الأربعاء وأخرى يكون القمر مشرقاً عليها ليلة الأربعاء وهو قد وصل إلى بدر التمام الأوّل، فعندنا في اليمن لم يصل القمر إلى طور بدر التمام إلا بعد منتصف ليلة الأربعاء من بعد غروب شمس الثلاثاء، وهذا للتنويه.. وأما الغروب لبدر التمام فخلال ميقات صلاة الفجر بميقات مركز الأرض والكون مكة المكرمة وما جاورها، والمهم أن يصل القمر إلى طور البدر الأول في ليلة الأربعاء شاء من شاء وأبى من أبَى. وشكراً ...

وأضاف الإمام الكريم صلوات ربي وسلامه عليه :

ملاحظة هامــــة :

ليالي إبدار شهر ذي القعدة هي ليلة الأربعاء الأولى وليلة الخميس ونصف ليلة الجمعة، والتفصيل في حينه أحبتي في الله. ونظنّ أنّه سوف يتبيّن لعلماء الفلك الخلل الفلكي من كافة الجوانب وليس أمامهم إلا الاعتراف أو تأخذهم العزّة بالإثم، وردّة الفعل في نفس ربي ولله الأمر من قبل ومن بعد، وأقسم بربي الله العلي العظيم أني أخشى عليكم من حدثٍ قريبٍ، وأفوّض أمري إلى الله إنّ الله بَصيرٌ بالعباد.

أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

15 - 11 - 1437 AH
    18 - 08 - 2016 AD
    01:51 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

..A Testimony with Truth, and Allah is Sufficient as a Witness

اقتباس المشاركة :
    The original post written by Al-Awab
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets, prayers of forgiveness of my Lord and His peace be upon him and the virtuous family of his house
    Testimony of sighting the setting of the full moon
    I swear by Allah the great that I witnessed the full moon while it is setting by the west horizon in the time of shade (after Fajr dawn prayer until sunrise)
    I filmed it but unfortunately I do not know what happened to the video
    And the last sighting for the full moon while it is setting and disappearing behind the clouds at the western horizon was at the hour 4.59 am morning of Thursday the 15th of Dhul Qi`dah (according the calendar) and it cleared to me that it is the sixteenth and not the fifteenth
    This is and evidence on that the fore-beginning of month Dhul Qi`dah 1437 was on Wednesday and not Thursday
    And Allah is Witness and Guardian upon what I say
    And I accompanied my son to be witness along with me on this event
    A hope from the supporters at the Arabic West as Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco to film the full moon set while it is setting, by the difference of time it is up, do not be lazy
    Nor conceal the testimony, and whoever conceals it, his heart is surely sinful.
    انتهى الاقتباس

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets and messengers, and upon all believers

I swear by Allah the Great Who gives life to the bones while it is decayed, Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever in between them and Lord of the enormous throne, that indeed you “Al-Awab” are from the truthful ones in your sighting for the full moon set for the night of the sixteenth through the time of the shade, and I bear witness for Allah a testimony that I will be reckoned for it between Allah’s hands that the full-moon of the night of Thursday sat after entering the time of the shade in Yemen, which is it sat after entering the time of the shade directly as for Cairo definitely (occurred) during the shade time, and for that we always say to you:

The moon moon’s phase in the sixteenth night the moon sets during the time of the shade; in the meaning of that (in some) countries (the moon) sets in it after entering the time of the shade directly as the Imam Mahdi witnessed by himself the second full moon-set on the night of the sixteenth it sets after entering the time of the shade directly, and Allah is sufficient as Witness.

And from the countries west of Saudi and Yemen (the moon) sets in it through the time of the shade, thus continues the full moon-set for the night of the sixteenth during the time of the shade from the beginning of the shad till its end, indeed the birth of the moon is one in one second among the worlds, and it separates from the sun easterly.

Indeed the Imam Mahdi surely believe in the science of the astronomers physicists but has occurred a cosmic imbalance while you are still in your old program! In fact the crime which is not to be forgiven for some astronomers; I verily swear by Allah the Great that some of them witnessed by the space telescope and by the naked eye the sighting of the impossible crescent in Saudi and witnessed the crescent in front of him and he was taken by a major astonishment for how can he see the crescent of that month while according to the computation of the astrophysics that it will set after sunset — the globe of the moon as a whole? So how can he see the crescent in front of his view while it is according to his knowledge and the whole astronomers that the globe of the dark moon will set on that night before sunset by the horizon of the honored Mecca? Then he gets surprised by seeing the impossible crescent in front of his view (whether through telescope, binoculars or the naked eye)! So some of them concealed the testimony with him from Allah, verily his heart is sinful for the reason that his pride carried him off to sin because of much of their extreme arguments about the sighting of the impossible crescent, and some the astronomers who knew with this strange cosmic phenomena and they kept the discourse secret. And some of them who changed the calculation of the calendar for the new year by one phase, and some of them who withdrew from astronomy altogether to the fact he suspected in the preciseness of astronomy; in spite of the precision of the science of astrophysics and it is a true knowledge, while only the reason of the astronomical imbalance is that the sun overtook the moon by a decree made absolute in the written Book because of entering the era of the major conditions of the Hour, so it is necessary of occurring the astronomical imbalance.

O community of astronomers, for who often I issued fatwa to you that the reason of the possible sighting scientifically is because the crescent is being born before the eclipse and the pairing so the sun met with is while it’s just a crescent as will occur in the crescent of the month which will follow month Dhul Qi`dah that follows it the upcoming Dhul Hijjah for this year of yours 1437.

We advise the Supreme Court in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to make side by side legal sighting committees and accompany them the astrophysics committee, and it may increase the major cosmic imbalance! and just relieved of duty he who gave warning, so listen to what I will write it against myself and I say:

Verily, Allah’s curse upon the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he is forger against my Lord that the sun overtook the moon as a fulfilling condition from the major conditions of the Hour and a sign of cosmic ratification for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, by giving the blind eye (regardless) of your announcement for the fore-beginning of the month for Dhul Hijjah or it gets cloudy for you, the important of what I want to say it that the sun overtook the moon then the crescent was born before the eclipse then the sun met with it while it’s just a crescent, and what is hidden is most grievous. O our Allah, I just delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness.

I still being committed in not specifying the date of the chastisement, thus the supporters have to be committed and to leave the matter for Allah, and to entrust their affair to Allah, He knows best in what they hide. And our duty is delivering the message and up to Allah the reckoning, so keep your duty to Allah O who possess understanding-minds, and turn to your Lord to guide your hearts, and say: “O our Allah, if this is the True Awaited Mahdi the chosen by you then make us see by the explanatory-statement of his knowledge for the Quran and do not make it obscured for us”.

But unfortunately, many of the Muslims say as the disbelievers said in the era of sending down (the revelations of) the Book to them; when they said: {..O our Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:32
    {اللَّـهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَـٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} [الأنفال:32]!

Have you became like them — O community of Muslims? As like the disbelievers whom they said this supplication-call that is strange for the mind and the logic? Isn’t supposed to say: “O our Allah, if this is indeed the Truth from You, then allow us see in the Truth and make us of his best foremost supporters”. But your wait for the ratification to the signs of the chastisement is as the disbelievers’ wait whom they said: {..O our Allah, if this is indeed the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict on us a painful chastisement.}
    {اللَّـهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَـٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ}.

Won’t you in the era of the explanatory-statement let your hearts be similar with those who said: “O our Allah, if this is indeed the Truth from You, then guide us to the Truth in the Book and the aright word”. Those whom they save themselves from the chastisement and followed the aright word in order for Allah make see in the Truth and does not make it obscured from you; as like the full moon of the sky became getting full in an early time and did cause remembrance to them!

..O our Allah, I just delivered the message.. O our Allah, bear witness, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?28019

اقتباس المشاركة 234744 من موضوع عاجل ...

- 2 -

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=234737

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

15 - 11 - 1437 هـ
    18 - 08 - 2016 مـ
    01:51 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

شهادةٌ بالحقّ، وكفى بالله شهيداً ..

اقتباس المشاركة : alawab
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الانبياء صلوات ربي وسلامه عليه وال بيته الطاهريين
    شهادة رؤية غروب القمر البدر
    اقسم بالله العظيم انني شاهدت القمر البدر وهو يغرب بالافق الغربي في وقت الضل (من بعد صلاة الفجر حتى شروق الشمس )
    وصورته ولكن للاسف لاادري ماذا جرى للفيديو
    واخر مشاهدة للقمر البدر وهو يغرب ويختفي وراء الغيوم بالافق الغربي كان الساعة 4.59صباح يوم الخميس 15ذو القعدة (حسب اىتقويم ) وتبين لي انه السادس عشر وليس الخامس عشر
    وهذا دليل على أن غرة شهر ذو القعدة 1437كانت الأربعاء وليست الخميس
    والله على ما اقول شهيد ووكيل
    واصطحبت ابني ليكون شاهدا معي على هذا الحدث
    رجاء من الانصار بالمغرب العربي تونس و الجزائر والمغرب ان يصوروا غروب القمر البدر وهو يغرب بالفرقة قائمة لاتتكاسلوا
    ولاتكتموا الشهادة ومن يكتمها فانه إثم قلبه
    انتهى الاقتباس من alawab

بِسْم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين وعلى جميع المؤمنين..

وأقسم بالله العظيم من يحي العظام وهي رميم ربّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم إنّك أيّها الأوّاب لمن الصادقين في رؤيته لغروب بدر ليلة السادس عشر خلال ميقات الظلّ، وأشهد لله شهادةً أحاسب عليها بين يدي الله أنّ بدر ليلة الخميس غرب من بعد دخول ميقات الظلّ في اليمن، أي غرب من بعد دخول ميقات الظلّ مباشرةً وأمّا القاهرة فمؤكد خلال ميقات الظلّ، ولذلك نقول لكم دائماً:

إنّ منزلة القمر في ليلة السادس عشر يغرب القمر في خلال ميقات الظلّ؛ بمعنى أنّ دولاً يغرب فيها بعد دخول ميقات الظلّ مباشرةً كما شاهد الإمام المهديّ بنفسه غروب القمر البدر الثاني ليلة السادس عشر يغرب بعد دخول ميقات الظلّ مباشرةً، وكفى بالله شهيداً.

وما كانت من الدول غرب السعودية واليمن فكان يغرب فيها خلال ميقات الظلّ، وهكذا يستمرّ غروب القمر البدر لليلة السادس عشر خلال ميقات الظلّ من بداية الظلّ إلى نهايته، ألا وإنّ ميلاد القمر واحدٌ في ثانيةٍ واحدةٍ في العالمين، وينفصل عن الشمس شرقاً.

ألا وإنّ الإمام المهديّ ليؤمن بعلم علماء الفلك الفيزيائيين ولكنه قد حدث الخلل الكونيّ وأنتم لا تزالون على برنامجكم القديم! بل الجريمة التي لا تُغتفر لبعض علماء الفلك؛ فأقسم بالله العظيم أنّ منهم من شاهد بتليسكوبه الفضائيّ وبالعين المجردة رؤية هلال المستحيل في السعودية وشاهد الهلال أمامه فأخذته الدهشة الكبرى كيف يرى هلال ذلك الشهر وهو بحسب علم الفلك الفيزيائي سوف يغرب قبل غروب الشمس جرم القمر بكلّه؟ فكيف يشاهد الهلال أمام ناظريه وهو بحسب علمه وكافة علماء الفلك أنّ جرم القمر المظلم سوف يغرب في تلك الليلة قبل غروب الشمس بأفق مكة المكرمة؟ ثمّ يتفاجأ برؤية هلال المستحيل أمام ناظريه! فمنهم من كتم الشهادة عنده من الله، فهو آثِمٌّ قلبُه لسبب أنه أخذته العزّة بالإثم بسبب كثرة جدالهم الشديد في رؤية هلال المستحيل، ومن الفلكيين من علموا بهذه الظاهرة الغريبة الكونيّة فأسرّوا النجوى، ومنهم من غيّر حسابات تقويمه للسنة الجديدة بمنزلة، ومنهم من انسحب من علم الفلك برمّته كونه شكّ في دقة علم الفلك؛ برغم أنّ دقة العلم الفلكيّ الفيزيائيّ هو علم حقٍّ، وإنما سبب الخلل الفلكيّ أنه أدركت الشمس القمر بقدرٍ مقدورٍ في الكتاب المسطور بسبب دخول العصر في أشراط الساعة الكبرى، فلا بدّ من حدوث الخلل الفلكيّ.

ولكم أفتيتكم يا معشر علماء الفلك أنّ سبب رؤية هلال المستحيل علميّاً هو بسبب أنّ الهلال يُولَد من قبل الكسوف والاقتران فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال كما سوف يحدث في هلال الشهر الذي يلي شهر ذي القعدة ويليه شهر ذي الحجّة القادم لعامكم هذا 1437 .

وننصح المحكمة العليا بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة أنّ يجعلوا جنباً إلى جنبٍّ لجان الرؤية الشرعيّة وترافقهم كذلك لجنة الفيزياء الفلكيّة، وقد يزيد الخلل الفلكيّ الأكبر! وقد أعذر من أنذر، فاسمعوا ما سوف أكتبه على نفسي، وأقول:

ألا لعنة الله على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إذا كنت مفتريّاً على ربّي بأنّ الشمس أدركت القمر تصديق شرطٍ من أشراط الساعة الكُبَر وآية التصديق الكونيّة للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني، بغض النظر عن إعلانكم لغرّة الشهر لذي الحجّة أم يغمّ عليكم، والمهم ما أريد قوله أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال، وما خفي كان أعظم، اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد.

ولا أزال ملتزماً بعدم تحديد موعد العذاب، وكذلك على الأنصار الالتزام ويتركوا الأمر لله ويُفوضوا الأمر لله هو أعلم بما يوعون، وعلينا البلاغ وعلى الله الحساب، فاتقوا الله يا أولي الألباب، وأنيبوا إلى ربكم ليهدي قلوبكم، وقولوا:
    "اللهم إنّ كان هذا هو المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ المصطفى من لَدنك فبصّرنا ببيان علّمه للقرآن ولا تجعله علينا عمًى".

ولكن للأسف، كثيرٌ من المسلمين يقول كما قال الكفار في عصر تنزيل الكتاب إليهم؛ إذ قالوا:
    {اللَّـهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَـٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ} [الأنفال:32]!

فهل أصبحتم مثلهم يا معشر المسلمين! كمثل الكفار الذين قالوا هذا الدعاء العجيب على العقل والمنطق؟ أليس من المفروض أنّ يقولوا: "اللهم إنّ كان هذا هو الحقّ من عندك فبصّرنا بالحقّ واجعلنا من أنصاره السابقين الأخيار"؟ ولكن انتظاركم لتصديق آيات العذاب هو كمثل انتظار الكفار الذين قالوا:
    {اللَّـهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَـٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ}.

فهلّا تشابهت قلوبكم في عصر البيان مع الذين قالوا: "اللهم إنّ كان هذا هو الحقّ من عندك فاهدنا اللهم إلى الحقّ في الكتاب والقول الصواب"، وأولئك الذين أنقذوا أنفسهم من العذاب واتّباع القول الصواب حتى يبصّركم الله بالحقّ ولا يجعله عليكم عمًى؛ كما بدر السماء وصار يبدر في وقتٍ مبكّرٍ ولم يحدث لكم ذكراً!

اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Urgent urgent urgent… From the Imam Mahdi to the people of Yemen and to every Muslim in the world..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 22-03-2015, 02:12 AM
  2. Urgent urgent urgent urgent urgent urgent urgent urgent urgent urgent to all humans..
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 05-01-2015, 05:50 PM
  3. Urgent!!! Urgent!!! Urgent!!! Kepada seluruh manusia..
    بواسطة أبو عزرا في المنتدى Melayu
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-01-2015, 01:43 AM
  4. Urgent: From the Awaited Mahdi to all humans in the countryside and urban areas to you is this urgent news..
    مشاركات: 11
    آخر مشاركة: 19-11-2014, 12:09 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •