الموضوع: Encyclopedia: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 4

صفحة 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 29
  1. افتراضي Encyclopedia: Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 4

Encyclopedia
    Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 4

A Questioner asked so he said: Whom are they that the prophets and the martyrs on the day of Resurrection envy them for their place from Allah the Exalted Majestic One? And what is the Question of Lord of the worlds which will cause the greatest terror for the people and the angels on the day when people rise to the Lord of the World?

And replied who has the knowledge of the Book so he said:

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

18 - 09 - 1431 AH
    28 - 08 - 2010 AD
    05:36 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messengers of Allah and his pure family, and the foremost supporters for the Truth till the day of Judgement..

Narrated Omar son of Al-Khatab that the prophet -forgiveness and peace be upon him- said: [Indeed, of Allah's servants are surely people not prophets nor martyrs, the prophets and martyrs envy them for their place from Allah the Exalted Majestic One, they said: O Allah's messenger who are they and what are their deeds for we may love them, he said: They are people loved one another by Allah's spirit with out kinship between them nor money circulated (among) them, by Allah surely their faces would be light and they are over pulpits of light, they are not afraid if the people got afraid].

Abu Hourayra said: Allah's messenger forgiveness and peace be upon him said: [Indeed of the servants are servants, the prophets and martyrs envy them, was said: Who are they O Allah's messenger, he said: They are people loved one another by Allah's spirit with out wealth nor relationship among them Their faces are light meaning on pulpits of light they are not scared if the people were scared nor they grieve if people grieved].

Told us Zuhair son of Harb and Othman son of Abi Shayba, they said: Thana Jarjeer, off Amara son of Al-Qaqa, off Aba Zaraa son of Amro son of Jarjeer, that Omar son of Al-Khatab said: The prophet forgiveness and peace be upon said: [Indeed of Allah's servants surely are people neither prophets nor martyrs, the prophets and the martyrs envy them for their place from Allah the Most High. They said: O messenger of Allah, tell us who are they, he said: they are people loved one another by Allah's spirit upon not kinship among them nor money giving it to one another, surely by Allah their faces are light and they are upon light; they do not fear if the people feared, nor they grieve if the people grieved].
    Truthful Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family

Those the great Terror will not get them on the day Allah casts in the question to the people altogether about the Bliss which exist in it the secret of the wisdom from creating them. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Then on that day you shall certainly be questioned about the Bliss.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Takathur] 102:8

In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Then certainly We shall question those to whom messengers were sent, and We shall question the messengers}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:6

Then Allah casts in the question: Have they informed you by my messages of your Lord and narrated upon you His revelations? And Allah the Most High said: {O community of jinn and mankind, did there not come to you messengers from among you, narrating to you My messages and warning you of the meeting of this day of yours? They will say: We bear witness against ourselves. And this world’s life deceived them, and they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:130

As for the question which will be directed to the messengers Allah the Most High says to His messengers: Did you call on the people to worship the Greatest Bliss? Since all the prophets and messengers do not know what Allah means by the Greatest Bliss; in fact even the close angels do not know what Allah means by the Greatest Bliss and here the biggest frightening-shock occurs to all whom were in the heavens and the earth of angels, jinn and mankind except who called on the people to worship the Greatest Bliss, despite that the prophets and messengers as that they called on the people to worship the Greatest Bliss that is because the Greatest Bliss is Allah praise be to Him and highly exalted, except the reason of their terrifying (feeling) is that they did not know in what is meant of Allah’s question to them: Did they call on people to worship the Greatest Bliss? For the fact they do not know in the reality of Allah’s name the Greatest all the prophets and messengers! Therefore would never grieve them the biggest horror which will include those who were in the heavens and the earth, because the prophets called on the people to worship Allah Him Alone no partner for Him, and they did not know that the Greatest Bliss is a name of Allah’s names Lord of the worlds, and due to the result of the biggest terror it is positive upon them (who calls to worship the Greatest Bliss), and for that the biggest fear would never sadden them but who calls to worship the Greatest Bliss is the Imam Mahdi, therefore He created them to what the Imam Mahdi called them to worship Him, then the goal is achieved of creating them, so Allah guides by him whom on earth altogether.In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And if your Lord had pleased, He would have made people a single nation. And they cease not to differ,(118) Except those on whom your Lord has mercy; and for this He created them. And the word of your Lord is fulfilled: I shall fill hell with jinn and men, all together.(119)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:118-119

O man, surely the Imam Mahdi does not say about his grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah except good, as for regarding to the reality of Allah’s name the Greatest non encompass by it except him nor all the prophets and messengers, and for that Allah did not decree to achieve the goal of creation in their era and can never whom in the heavens and the earth to define for you the reality of Allah’s name the Greatest nor the angels, jinn and mankind neither all the messengers of Allah from jinn and mankind because they did not encompass knowledge with it.

As for the reason of their terrifying-shock is when they received the question from their Lord: Did you call on the people to worship the Greatest Bliss? They did not realize initially that is Allah's name the Greatest which hides in it the wisdom from creating servants of Allah altogether and it is a name of Allah's beautiful names and only described by the Greatest because it is an attribute of the pleasure of the All Merciful upon His servants that it is greater than the bliss of the heavenly garden. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah has promised to the believers, men and women, Gardens, wherein flow rivers, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in Gardens of perpetual abode. And greatest of all is Allah’s goodly pleasure. That is the grand achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:72

As for whom knew in the reality of Allah's name the Greatest from the supporters of the Imam Mahdi, by Allah non in the heavens and earth can seduce them. And do you know why? That is because they knew by this reality in themselves and it is a major sign they have which made them certain that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is Truly the Awaited Mahdi who is calling to worship the Greatest Bliss till Allah's pleasure be the purpose and not the mean, because in that a secret of the wisdom from creating them
    . In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhariat] 51:56

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?24011

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=7270

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2169

2. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: Is the liar messiah (antichrist) has armies of horsemen troopers, (marching) men and wealth?

15 - 09 - 1431 AH
    25 - 08 - 2010 AD
    03:56 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

{And incite whom you can of them with your voice, and collect against them your horse and your foot, and share with them in wealth and children, and promise them. And satan promises them only to deceive.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:64

And that is the sedition by the voice openly, and the armies of the horse-riding troopers, and of them marching men on foot, and brings to them wealth, and that is the physical sedition and has no sign of miracle what so ever; only material sedition, and in the land of two Easts which in it the garden of sedition; in it castles with towers of breath taking height, and in it staircases for ascending of what they name it of elevators, and its fortified castles with silver and decorated with doors of gold and ornaments, and that is the seduction trial of the liar messiah (antichrist), and Allah the Most High said: {And were it not that all people would become one (disbelieving) community, We would provide for those who disbelieve in the All Merciful, roofs of silver for their houses and elevators (of silver) by which they ascend,(33) And (of silver) the doors of their houses and the couches on which they recline,(34) And ornaments (of gold),(35)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukruf] 43:33-35

That is the garden of sedition in a land did not step on it a foot of one from the illiterate Muslims and Allah will make us to inherit their land and their homes and their wealth in a land you have not step on it yet. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their wealth, and a land which you have not yet stepped on it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzab] 33:27

As for the word of Allah the Most High: {And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their wealth} it has passed and ended. And as for the word of Allah the Most High: {and a land which you have not yet stepped on it.} it just came the True promise so Allah would make us inherit the kingdom which antichrist the liar messiah took mastery over it in the land of two Easts which you do not compass knowledge of it in the tunnel of the earth in it from Allah's amazing signs. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And if their turning away is hard on you, then, if you can, seek an opening into the earth or a ladder to heaven, to bring them a sign! And if Allah pleased, He would certainly have gathered them all to guidance, so be not of the ignorant.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:35

Indeed Allah want us to know that exist for Him signs from His creation amazingly in Allah's garden in the interior of the earth as an existing most amazing signs from Him with huge difference in the abed heavenly-garden in the sky, for that Allah the Most High said: {And if their turning away is hard on you, then, if you can, seek an opening into the earth or a ladder to heaven, to bring them a sign! And if Allah pleased, He would certainly have gathered them all to guidance, so be not of the ignorant.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:35

But the verse is something unusual as like if he brings to them one pomegranate fruit but it is huge and its large size will astonish them and its taste is delicious and the loyal-friends of satan the liar messiah (antichrist) will never inherit it in this world he would never fulfill to them what he promised them and satan does not promise them except delusion. In fact Allah will give it for an inheritance to Allah's khalifa and His servant the Imam Mahdi and his party surely Allah does not fail the promise as He promised us to inherit a land did not step on it the feet of the Muslims. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {and a land which you have not yet stepped on it}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzab] 33:27

Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

The caller to the straight———path
    The supporter to Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger, Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?24021

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=7223

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2169

3. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, are you calling us to something contrary to what had command us with it Allah's messenger forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him?

12 - 03 - 1430 AH
    09 - 03 - 2009 AD
    12:04 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

Let us look together to what I call on you to, is the so called Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calling you by a command violates what Allah and His messenger commanded you with? What follows is the basis of my call for the Muslims and the people altogether and it is as follows:
    1 - That you worship Allah, Him Alone no partner for Him, and who ascribed partner with Allah he just wronged himself and will not find for himself besides Allah a friend nor a helper.

2 - For you to believe that this call is which Allah sent all the prophet and messengers with it. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We sent no messenger before you but We revealed to him that there is no God but Me, so serve Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:25

3 - That you do not make distinction among Allah's messengers altogether whom Allah sent them with this unified call. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who believe in Allah and His messengers and make no distinction between any of them, to them He will grant their rewards. And Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:152

And Allah the Most High said: {And when Allah made a covenant through the prophets: Certainly what I have given you of Book and Wisdom — then a Messenger comes to you verifying that which is with you, you shall believe in him, and you shall aid him. He said: Do you affirm and accept My compact in this (matter)? They said: We do affirm. He said: Then bear witness, and I (too) am of the bearers of witness with you.(81) Whoever then turns back after this, these are the transgressors.(82) Seek they then other than Allah’s religion? And to Him submits whoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly, and to Him they will be returned.(83)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:81-83

And Allah the Most High said: {Say: We believe in Allah and that which is revealed to us, and that which was revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and that which was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord; we make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we submit.(84) And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.(85)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:84-85. And the most High said after His mention of the call of His close-friend Abraham to the unification and mentioned whom are with him of the messengers: {These are they to whom We gave the Book and authority and prophecy. Therefore if these disbelieve in it, We have indeed entrusted it to a people who are not disbelievers in it.(89) These are they whom Allah guided, so follow their guidance. Say: I ask you not for any reward for it. It is naught but a Reminder to the nations.(90)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:89-90

4 - A call for the Muslims, Christians, Jews, Magi, atheists and the people altogether to this word which the prophet and messengers came with it. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: O People of the Book, come to an equitable word between us and you, that we shall serve none but Allah and that we shall not associate aught with Him, and that some of us shall not take others for lords besides Allah. But if they turn away, then say: Bear witness, we are Muslims.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:64

5 - The ratification of that the religion with Allah is Islam which calls to it Allah's messenger Mohammad, the Messiah Jesus, Solomon and all the prophet and messengers before him, so look at David's religion which he calls the people to it and Solomon to the Queen of Saba: {It is from Solomon, and it is in the name of Allah, the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,(30) Proclaiming, do not exalt yourselves against me and come to me a submitting-Muslim.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:30-31

And look at the religion of Allah's messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -forgiveness and peace be upon him- and to what he had call on the children of Israel to it: {And when the angels said: O Mary, surely Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the world.(42) O Mary, be obedient to your Lord and humble yourself and bow down with those who bow(43) This is of the tidings of things unseen which We reveal to you. And you were not with them when they cast their pens (to decide) which of them should have Mary in his charge, and you were not with them when they contended one with another.(44) When the angels said: O Mary, surely Allah gives you good news with a word from Him (of one) whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, worthy of regard in this world and the Hereafter, and of those who are drawn nigh (to Allah),(45) And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and when of old age, and (he will be) one of the good ones.(46) She said: My Lord, how can I have a son and man has not yet touched me? He said: Even so; Allah creates what He pleases. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.(47) And He will teach him the Book and the Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel,(48) And (make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah’s permission, and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah’s permission; and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses. Surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.(49) And (I am) a verifier of that which is before me of the Torah, and I allow you part of that which was forbidden to you; and I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me.(50) Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so serve Him. This is the right path.(51) But when Jesus perceived disbelief on their part, he said: Who will be my helpers in Allah’s way? The disciples said: We are Allah’s helpers: we believe in Allah, and bear you witness that we are submitting ones.(52)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:42-52

And I do not know of a religion for the Christians other than Islam which came with it Allah's messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -forgiveness and peace be upon him- and who came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- seal of the prophets and messengers to all the people by Allah's book of great Quran the comprehensive Book to all Books of the prophets and messengers. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Or, have they taken gods besides Him? Say: Bring your proof. This is the reminder of those with me and the reminder of those before me. Nay, most of them know not the Truth, so they turn away.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:24

And since it is the comprehensive Book to all Books of the prophets and messengers to the nations. Allah the Most High said: {Do they wait for aught but its final interpretation? On the day when its final interpretation comes, those who neglected it before will say: Indeed the messengers of our Lord brought the truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:53

6- That you should not divide your religion into sects and each party is happy of what they have so if did then you just violated the command of Allah and His messenger. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {to uphold religion and not to be divided therein.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shuora] 42:13

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {So set your face for religion, being upright, the nature made by Allah in which He has created men. There is no altering Allah’s creation. That is the right religion — but most people do not know,(30) Turning to Him; and keep your duty to Him, and keep up prayer and be not of the polytheists,(31) Of those who split up their religion and become parties; every sect rejoicing in that which is with it.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rome] 30:30-32

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {He has made law for you the religion which He enjoined upon Noah and which We have revealed to you, and which We enjoined on Abraham and Moses and Jesus — to uphold religion and not to be divided therein. Hard for the polytheists is that to which you call them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He pleases, and guides to Himself him who turns (to Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shuora] 42:13

As well in the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not of them in a thing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:159

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And hold fast by the covenant of Allah altogether and be not disunited. And remember Allah’s favor to you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren. And you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes clear to you His messages that you may be guided.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:103

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {and dispute not one with another, lest you fail and your power depart;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:46

It is then you O community of all scholars of the nation violated the orders of Allah to you the decisive in the mother of the Book the great Quran and you turned away from it altogether and you followed the narration of the outcast satan [disputing of my nation is a mercy] and you claimed that Mohammad messenger of Allah said it; in fact even whom they denied it as well they followed this narration which came from the outcast satan upon the tongue of his loyal-friends of the hypocrite mankind satans whom they show faith and the following to Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- until when they left from his presence they plan by night of narrations other than what said it -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him- so they hindered the path of Allah.

As what I call on you to it, so you refused to follow it and you followed their narration so they hindered from the True path of Allah. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {When the hypocrites come to you, they say: We bear witness that you are indeed Allah’s Messenger. And Allah knows you are indeed His Messenger. And Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are surely liars.(1) They take shelter under their oaths, thus they hinder from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they do.(2) That is because they believed, then disbelieved; thus their hearts are sealed, so they understand not.(3) And when you see them, their persons please you; and if they speak, you listen to their speech. They are like pieces of wood, clad with garments. They think every cry to be against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah destroy them! How they are turned back!(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munafiqoon] 63:1-4

Then Allah taught you by their way of their hindering off the Truth from your Lord that it is not by the sword, if it was by the sword so there no need for them to come between the hands of Allah's messenger to bear witness of their Islam because if they would fight him their mission would be discovered; then what is the method of their hindering the meant in the word of Allah the Most High: {They take shelter under their oaths, thus they hinder from Allah’s way. Surely evil is that which they do.(2)}Truthful Allah the Great? But then Allah’s is the conclusive argument, He just taught you how is the method of their hindering off the Truth from your Lord it is by forging lies in the narrations and stories did not say it forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him, and Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night doing otherwise than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81

Come for I teach you why Allah ordered His prophet to turn away from them so he does not peruse them to continue their evil plans for him to learn who follow the Truth from who holds fast in what violated Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger, that's because Allah will teach you how to know the True prophet's narration which came from Allah, and the false satanic narration which came from other than Allah to hinder you with it from Allah's path, and for that Allah ordered scholars of the Muslims to not dispute in the prophet's narrations and not to depend upon the trusted ones or others nor to stab the backs of the companions of Allah's messenger -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him- however they were, He knows best of him who guards against evil. And Allah ordered you to take the forwarded narration in general form through all of the companions of Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him- then applying it with what came in the decisive-law great Quran. Since that the prophet's sunna came from Allah as came the great Quran and since Allah taught you that the Quran is guarded from altering and the narration of the prophet's sunna is not guarded from altering. So you know which of the prophet's narration in the sunna came from Allah and which of the prophet's forged narration in the sunna came from other than Allah, for that Allah ordered you to make the decisive-law of the Quran is the judgement from Allah in this case, and He taught you which of prophet's narration came from other than Allah then most certainly and undoubtedly you will find between it and the decisive-law of the Quran much discrepancy, And always the Truth and falsehood both-come in between both of them many discrepancies. And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them plan by night doing otherwise than what you say. And Allah writes down what they plan by night, so turn aside from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs.(81) Will they not then ponder in the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:81-82

This is what Allah ordered you with in His decisive Book the great Quran that you make the decisive law of the great Quran the precise is the arbitrator so would not be an argument for you that the hypocrites just forge lies against your messenger in the prophet's sunna and we did not know which is of them the Truth and which is of them the false so they lead us astray from the right path, As well Allah's messenger ordered you with the same command that Allah the Most High commanded you with it. Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [Surely I was given the Quran and the like of it with it].

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [Expose my narration upon the Book so what agreed with it then it is from me and I said it].

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [It will be spread off me narrations so what came to you from my narrations then read Allah's Book and cross exam it (the narration) so what agreed with the Book so I said it and what disagrees with Allah's Book then I did not say it].

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [will be narrators on my behalf the narrate the narration so expose it upon the Quran so it agreed with the Quran then take it (and if) otherwise leave it].

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [Upon you (to hold on) by Allah's Book you will return to people love the narration off me so whoever understood a thing let him speak of it and whoever said against me what I did not say surely he is preparing his seat from hell-fire so who memorized a thing then let him speak of it.]

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [Upon you (to hold on) by Allah's Book you will return to people desire the narration off me so whoever understood a thing let him speak of it and whoever forged lies against me surely he is preparing a seat and a home from hell].

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [Indeed that it would be a test. had been said: O Allah's messenger what is the exit from it. He said: Allah's Book in it the news of whom are before you and the news of whom after you, and an arbitration among you and the decisive word not by jock, whoever of a tyrant left it Allah broke his back, and who had seek the guidance in other than it Allah left him astray, and it is the strong-steadfast rope of Allah, and it is the wise Reminder and it is the straight path, and it is in which the desires do not deviate nor the tongues be confused by it, and the scholars would not have enough of it, nor it would tire of frequent answer and its wonders would not end, it is which — if jinn heard it — as soon as they finished they said: {Surely we have heard a wonderful Quran. Guiding to the right way — so we believe in it.}, who spoke from it said the Truth, and who did by it got reward, and who ruled by it made justice, and who called to it guided (others) to a straight path].

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [A time will come upon the people life would be unbearable with them except by the disobedience until the man lies and swears, so if it was that time then have you to escape. It was said: O Allah's messenger to where the escape? He said: to Allah and His Book, and to the True sunna of His prophet].

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [What is the matter of people they oversee the affluent and they are contemptuous to the worshipers, and they do by the Quran what agrees with their desires, and what violate they left it, so at that they believe in some of the Book and disbelieve in some, and they seek in what is achieved without the pursuit of the predestined decree and the written term and the appointed portion of sustenance, and they do not see in what is not achieved except by pursuit from the portion of the full recompense and the striving which amply rewarded and the commerce-gain which never perishes].

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [Whoever followed Allah's Book Allah guided him from falsehood, and saved him the evil reckoning of the resurrection day, and that Allah says: {then whoever follows My guidance, he will not go astray nor suffer misery.}].

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [O Hudhyfa you should (hold on) by Allah's Book so learn it and follow what is in it].

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [Whatever you were given from Allah's Book surely the deed (must be according) to it, no excuse for anyone in leaving it, so if it is not been in Allah's Book then a passed sunna from me].

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [What are these books which I been informed that you are writing it? Is there a book with Allah's Book? Allah about to get angry for His Book].

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [O people, what is this Book which you are writing? Is there a book with Allah's Book? Allah about to get angry for His Book, so they said: So how about the believing men and the believing women on that day? He said: "Whoever Allah desired good in him and kept in his heart; (la elaha ella Allah) no God except Allah].

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [Do not write on my behalf except the Quran, so whoever wrote on my behalf other than the Quran let his erase it, and speak about the children of Israel and blame, and whoever lied against me surely he is preparing his seat from hell-fire].

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [Do not ask the people of the Book about a thing surely I fear if they tell you by the Truth so you belie them, or they tell you by the lie then you believe them, you should (hold) by the Quran surely in it the news of whom are before you and the news of whom after you, and the decisive word among you].

Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [Do not ask the people of the Book about a thing surely they never would guide you and they just strayed, either you believe in falsehood and belie in the Truth, otherwise if Moses is alive among you it would not been lawful for him except to follow me]. Said the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; The supporter to Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger, Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Please read the rest of the translated statement on this link:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?22356

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=5083

4. افتراضي

12 - 03 - 1430 AH
    09 - 03 - 2009 AD
    12:04 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, who is most disbelieving in the Book after the disbelieving of the Jews?

O community of the searchers about the Truth, have you found a clear contradicting thing between the statement of Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and between the statement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the Quran from the Quran itself? So there is no argument for you against the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni after when I argued with you by the True statement for the Quran from the Quran itself then by the True statement from the All Merciful upon the tongue of Mohammad messenger of Allah in the guided sunna, so you did not find it contradict with the statement of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the Quran, and whoever argues with me now in what contradicted the decisive law of Allah's Book and in what contradicted to the explanatory-statement of the decisive sunna upon the tongue of Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- so bear witness against him by the disbelief and the turning away from the Reminder and he just disobeyed Allah and His messenger and the Awaited Mahdi, and what after the Truth except falsehood.

And I declare fatwa to all humans that the hardest in disbelief in the Book after the disbelief of the Jews are the believing Muslims in the great Quran and in which argue with them by it the Awaited Imam Mahdi from their Lord and disputes with them by the decisive verses to their scholar and the ignorant of them, then the scholars of the Muslims turn away from it in the era of the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord, or they keep silent about the Truth and the acknowledgement in him after after it cleared to them that he does not dispute except by the Truth and he was not upon manifest error, then turn away from the Truth or they keep quite about it until comes the True Allah's promise of retribution and the caused themselves and their nation to perish, those are the most evil scholars among Allah's creation altogether as gave you fatwa Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family.

As well Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- said about the Muslims of today and their scholars: [Will come a time upon the people their stomachs are their gods, and their women are their (Qiblah), and their (Dinars) currency is their religion, and their honor is their belongings, would not remain of the faith except its name, and form Islam except its shape, nor of the Quran except its lesson, their mosques fully inhabited, and their hearts ruins of the guidance, their scholars are the most evil of Allah’s creation upon the face of earth. At that time Allah tries them by four qualities: Tyranny of the authority, and drought of the time, and injustice from the governors and rulers, so the companions were marveled and said: O Allah’s messenger are they worshipping the idols? He said: Yes, each Dirham with them is an idol]. Said the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family.

And Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- said about nation of today and their scholars: [Will come a time upon the people their faces are the faces of human beings, and their hearts are hearts of satans, as like the predator wolves, spillers of the blood, forbade not one another the iniquities they did, if you follow up with them they make you in doubt, and if you talked to them they belied you, and if you went away from them they back-bite you, Sunna among them is innovation, and the heresy-innovation is sunna, the forbearing is treacherous among them, and the treacherous among them is forbearing, and the believer among them is vulnerable for (their ill treatment), and the transgressor is treated with nobility, their youth-males are heaped-up, and their women are cunning, and their elderly-sheikhs do not enjoin good nor forbid evil, resorting to them is shame, seeking strength by them is humiliation, and requesting of what is in their hands is poverty, then at that (time) Allah denies them the rain of the sky in its time, and sends it down in other than its time, (Allah) gives authority against them to their evil ones of them so they subject them to severe torment]. Said the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family.

Except those on whom my Lord has mercy of the nation's scholars so Allah has been gracious upon him and showed him our mission in the world wide internet then he was not arrogant and said: "I will ponder what this man says it and between him and I Allah's Book and the prophet's sunna, if I found him upon guidance I would follow him and acknowledge that he is the Truth whether he is the Imam Mahdi that we are awaiting for him or a guide from Allah to the straight path, I do not care if he is the Awaited Imam Mahdi or not him, the important I had found him upon the Truth and guides to a straight path, how would I turn away from the Truth after it cleared to me that it is the Truth? So he would say: Is there after the True except falsehood? So which Mahdi we want after this who explains Allah's Book in details and argues with us by Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger and he purifies the prophet's sunna from the innovated-heresy utmost purification, and forbids exercising self-judgement in fatwa without knowledge nor authority, and forbids the Muslims to speak against Allah what they do not know. Don't you fear Allah! So tell me which Mahdi are you waiting for? Do you want him to say to you that I am a messenger from Allah to you? Or supporter to what is in between your hands Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger? Don't you understand?!

O folks I give you fatwa that it not a condition upon you that you follow me till you confess that I am the Imam Mahdi, in fact follow the Truth and if you followed the Truth from your Lord so that is a recognition from you that I am the Imam Mahdi guiding to the Truth so is there after the Truth except falsehood?

O folks it is not logic that I appear to you at the Yemeni corner (at Kaaba) and I say O community of Muslims give me your allegiance I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord, and what make you know that I am the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord unless I call you for dialogue from before the appearing? Then after the ratification I appear to you at the old House, is not this the mind and logic? Or you do not understand! O folks you have to make use of your minds which Allah distinguished you by it from the cattle and it is the thinking and taking the decision after thinking. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: I exhort you only to one thing, that you rise up for Allah’s sake by twos and singly; then ponder! There is no madness in your companion. He is only a warner to you before a severe chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Saba] 34:46

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Do they not reflect (that) there is no madness in their companion? He is only a plain warner.(184) Do they not consider the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what things Allah has created, and that it may be that their doom has drawn nigh? In what announcement after this will they then believe?(185)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:184-185

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And We have not revealed to you the Book except that you may make clear to them that wherein they differ, and (as) a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:64

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Or say they: There is madness in him? Nay, he has brought them the Truth, and most of them hate the Truth.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muminoon] 23:70

O folks, the matter of a fact Allah sent me (nasseran) supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- the Truth, so if you refused the Truth from your Lord and you say this is a most evil liar and not the Awaited Mahdi! O folks don't you see that you did not belie Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in fact you belied in what calls on you to it, so how Allah would not chastise you if you continued in denying the call of the Truth to Allah's Book and the True sunn of His messenger? O folks it is an argument for you if you did not see Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, it is an argument for you if you did not believe me until you look at me! The guidance is not in seeing me or in my voice, in fact the guidance is in Allah's word and who belied in it Allah let him be astray and chastised him. And Allah the Most High said: {And if they reject you, say: My work is for me and your work for you. You are clear of what I do and I am clear of what you do.(41) And of them are some who listen to you. But can you make the deaf to hear, though they will not understand?(42)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:41-43

Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; The supporter to Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger, Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــ

Please read the rest of the translated statement on this link:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?22356

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=5083

5. افتراضي

03:56 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ[/COLOR]

{And incite whom you can of them with your voice, and collect against them your horse and your foot, and share with them in wealth and children, and promise them. And satan promises them only to deceive.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:64

And that is the sedition by the voice openly, and the armies of the horse-riding troopers, and of them marching men on foot, and brings to them wealth, and that is the physical sedition and has no sign of miracle...

Salam Aleikum, I am sorry I have not understood the statement above...Did you mean Satan has no army of horse riding, marching men on foot?? or he has it.. In my opinion they have more advanced technology, even military technology..because the secret services all want to find out how they can travel by flying saurces so fast and also to stop human's weapon, electronics and so on without any touch.

6. افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

للترجمة :

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=9422

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=6882

7. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, tell us about Dhul-Qarnain, and is he of Allah's prophets?

21 - 05 - 1430 AH
    16 - 05 - 2009 AD
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

My dear brother, surely Dhul-Qarnain is one of Allah's prophets and Allah made him His khalifa on earth so He established him his kingship and granted him means of transportation so he made ready for his army all means of travel by land and sea, and since Dhul-Qarnain knows that Allah made him khalifa on earth and he knows that he is responsible about ending the mischief in it and to uphold Allah's word in all parts of the globe, so he decided his major journey around the earth towards the poles. And the True explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {and granted him means of access to everything}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:84. And here it is the means of travel by land and sea and weapons of fighting,, and took with him his well equipped army and provided them with all means of travel by land and by sea, and he made the means of travel by land — carrying it the means of travel by sea. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {and granted him means of access to everything}. In the meaning of that he took with him all means of travel by sea and land and his well equipped army and began his trip by sea guided by the fixed north polar-star in his pole trip towards the north. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And landmarks. And by the stars they find the right way.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:16

And in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And He it is Who has made the stars for you that you might follow the right way thereby in the darkness of the land and the sea.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:97

And he took with him and his well equipped army in his journey all things of the means of travel by sea and land and all what they need it in their trip. Allah the Most High said: {Truly We established him in the land and granted him means of access to everything;(84) So he followed a course.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:84-85

So they boarded the ships by the means of the seas in traveling by sea starting in his sea journey towards the north pole depending on the fixed north star, and his journey was after the planet of hell-fire passage by a period of time which caused in melting of the frozen sea northerly until he ended with his sea trip in the farthest point for the sunset away from the south pole, that's because when the sun sets away from the south pole so it sets away from it in the north pole at Al-Aayn Al-Hami'ah at the northern gate by the northern pole the farthest setting for the sun northerly by the north part of earth so he found it setting in Aayn Hami'ah by the northern gate, and he found by it the mischief makers in earth and they are gog and magog, therefore Allah the Most High said about them: {and found by it a people. We said: O Dhul-Qarnain, either punish them or do them a benefit.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:86

Since the journey of Dhul-Qarnain is a journey of preaching and striving in the way of Allah and call (others) to Islam and it was not a vacation trip, for that his reply was by the Truth and said: {He said: As for him who is unjust, we shall chastise him, then he will be returned to his Lord, and He will chastise him with an exemplary chastisement.(87) And as for him who believes and does good, for him is a good reward, and We shall speak to him an easy word of Our command.(88)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:87-88

But gog and magog satans they pretended to him with Islam and righteousness as the habit of the human satans of lying and hypocrisy, and he (Dhul-Qarnain) let go of them and did not enter from the northerly gate after they pronounce their submission of Islam and their righteousness then did not enter to their land , then he followed course so he continued his journey on the surface until he reached the rising of the sun by the southerly gate the farthest rise: {And he found it rising on a people to whom We had given no shelter from it}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:90, those are people in in the northern gate and if it set away from them the sun raised upon them from the facing gate as you saw that in the picture. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {he found it rising on a people to whom We had given no shelter from it}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:90

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?24036

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=3929

8. افتراضي

Peace and mercy of Allah and His blessing be upon you,Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    A Questioner asked so he said: O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, tell us about the story of Dhul Qarnain with gog and magog and describe for us how he built the barrier ?

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

21 - 05 - 1430 AH
    16 - 05 - 2009 AD
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

He (Dhul Qarnain) found by it a people and they told him that they fled to the southern because the mischief of Gog and Magog in the heart of the land with the two easts and he took them with him and attempted to understand their language and for them to understand his language during the way and for that they were the translators to their people to what Dhul Qarnain says it, so he followed coarse taking the means of travel by land that’s because he carries his horses with him on the ships to take it as means of of travel by land, and he took them with him till they reached between the two barriers in the middle of the land of the two easts at their people, so they told their folks that this (man) Dhul Qarnain is surely of the righteous enjoins good and forbids evil, for that they said to their people: {They said: O Dhul Qarnain, Gog and Magog do mischief in the land. May we then pay you tribute on condition that you raise a barrier between us and them?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:94 in exchange that they give him tribute, but Dhul Qarnain told them that he is not searching for wealth and kingship and for that: {He said: That wherein my Lord has established me is better, so if only you help me with strength (of men), I will make a fortified barrier between you and them;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:95, and Dhul Qarnain was not sure from their saying about gog and magog because he just found them in his first trip at the northern gate, and Dhul Qarnain knew that the earth is opened from the extremities, therefore he decided to make between them and those people a huge barrier, and they helped him with strength and they built with Dhul Qarnain and whom were with him the great barrier of a breathtaking height, but the barrier from its north side did not build it with a right-straight angle; but a bit obtuse, and that so they melt the metallic substance so they drop it from its top so the melted metal slides-down to the bottom of the barrier then it forms as the mirror on the side of the barrier from the side facing north, so he made on the side of the barrier from the north side the melted metallic substance to stop gog and magog from penetrating it, as well the metallic substance made it smooth from the north side so they would not be able to scale it to it top to descend upon them, as well they could not make a hole in it despite the attempts of gog and magog to scale it to the top of the barrier but they were not able, as that gog and magog tried to make a hole in it but the could not penetrate it. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {So they were not able to scale it, nor could they make a hole in it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:97. Then Dhul Qarnain taught them that the appointed time of the end for this barrier will end by the passage of the planet of chastisement in the up coming time and just came its appointment ratifying the True appointment and said: {He said: This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the promise of my Lord comes to pass He will crumble it, and the promise of my Lord is ever true.(89) And on that day We shall let some of them surge against others and will be blown in the images (of the dead and the living creatures), then We shall gather them all together,(99) And We shall bring forth hell, exposed to view, on that day before the disbelievers,(100) Whose eyes were under a cover from My Reminder, and they could not bear to hear.(101)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:98-101

And here it is about to appear to the humans because it is comes over the humans from time to time after a long period of time, and the poles will melt because of the passage of the hell-fire plant it is the one would help to extinguish the burning earth because the passage of hell-fire planet, and on the day of the hell-fire plant’s passage and will begin the journey of the liar messiah antichrist with his folks gog and magog and other folks by the facing side forced them to come out with him to the humans for the sedition for the living and the dead. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And on that day We shall let some of them surge against others}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:99. Then comes the first resurrection. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And on that day We shall let some of them surge against others and will be blown in the images (of the dead and the living creatures), then We shall gather them all together,(99) And We shall bring forth hell, exposed to view, on that day before the disbelievers,(100) Whose eyes were under a cover from My Reminder, and they could not bear to hear.(101)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:99-101

That is the first resurrection its secret tied up with the demolishing of the barrier of Dhul Qarnain and the coming out of gog and magog, Allah resurrect to you all the disbelievers whom the disbelieved in their Lord’s messengers, but their return is tied with the destruction of the barrier of Dhul Qarnain and the coming out of gog and magog. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Even when Gog and Magog are let loose and they descend from every progeny.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:96

And the True explanatory-statement for His word the Most High: {and they descend from every progeny.}Truthful Allah the Great, that is to say from every race of jinn and mankind, and no marriage rule with them ever so the woman is a wife for all.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1068

9. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: O Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, When is the coming out of gog and magog to us? And what is the first resurrection? Is antichrist will take advantage of the passage of the plant of chastisement and the first resurrection to his advantage and how is that?

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

21 - 05 - 1430 AH
    16 - 05 - 2009 AD
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

And we return to the first resurrection that is tied up with coming out of gog and magog, and the coming out of gog and magog is tied up with the passage of the plant of hell-fire; Allah’s True promise so he would make it pounded and the promise of my Lord is True, and lucifer the liar messiah will take advantage, and the was not the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary, in fact he is a liar and was not for the son of Mary to say what he has no right in fact he is forging a lie, impersonating the identity of the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary -forgiveness and peace be upon him- and for that the forger messiah is named by the liar messiah and he is lucifer the outcast satan himself who said: {He said: Respite me till the day when they are raised.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:14, that is the day of the first resurrection and he wants to take advantage of it and he come to say to you: This is the promised resurrection, and I am Allah your highest Lord, as for the fire, you just saw it passed in front of your faces, and as for your promised garden, I just made it in the interior of your earth and in it the pure-beautiful females”, in fact they are evil satanic females for the evil (men) of you from the progeny of the Jews whom they changed the creation of Allah and they worshiped Al-Taghoot, and lied the enemy of Allah, as for hell-fire it is truly hell-fire, the Fire kindled by Allah and it is the passing over people from time to time, and as for the garden it is Allah’s garden beneath the soil in the earth which Allah set it for the creatures and from before made your parents khalifas in it. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And the earth, He has set it for (His) creatures;(10) Therein is fruit and palms having sheathéd clusters,(11) And the grain with (its) husk and fragrance.(12) Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?(13)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:10-13

And that Garden is for Allah in the land of the two easts and two wests, and its Lord is Allah and not lucifer the outcast satan, in fact its Lord is Allah the Truth. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahman] 55:17, and that is Allah’s garden into the earth underneath the soil in the interior of your earth and it is for Allah and not for His arch enemy the liar messiah antichrist. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and whatever is between them and whatever is beneath the soil.}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:6

O folks, Indeed I debate with you by verses Allah knows it is the Truth you find it upon the actual reality if you were to know, surely who dispute in Allah’s revelations whom do not know so they are ignorant. Will you think why the impostor messiah will come claiming divinity and that he is the owner of the garden and hell-fire taking advantage of the appointed time of the first resurrection and would say that he is the one who resurrected them? But he is a liar; in fact Allah resurrected them by predetermined decree in the written Book to guide them by his servant the guider (Mahdi) of the nation the Awaited Imam Mahdi who you are ignorant about his value and you do not encompass his mystery, surely he make the people a one nation by Allah’s permission. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And if your Lord had pleased, He would have made people a single nation. And they cease not to differ,(118) Except those on whom your Lord has mercy; and for this He created them.(119)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:119-119. But most of you are ignorant. And In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Do not those who believe know that, if Allah please, He would certainly guide the people altogether?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Raad] 13:31

Allah shall guide them by His servant except the satans of the jinn and mankind of every race/gender. In confirming to Allah’s promise in the Truth: {Surely Allah disdains not to set forth any parable — a gnat or anything above that. Then as for those who believe, they know that it is the truth from their Lord; and as for those who disbelieve, they say: What is it that Allah means by this parable? Many He leaves in error by it and many He leads aright by it. And He leaves in error by it only the transgressors,(26) Who break the covenant of Allah after its confirmation and cut asunder what Allah has ordered to be joined, and make mischief in the land. These it is that are the losers.(27)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:26-27

In the meaning of that Allah shall guide by the Mahdi all the people without the transgressors, and who are the transgressors? And you know who are the transgressors; Those are the human satan of Jews of whom they break the covenant of Allah after its confirmation and cut asunder what Allah has ordered to be joined, and make mischief in the land; those who are the losers, as like Aalam Al-Jihad the flag of the outcast satan, if they see the way of the Truth, they take it not for a way; and if they see the way of error and falsehood, they take it for a way. Those the Imam Mahdi would not increase them except impurity to their impurity because when they see him their faces will be stricken with grief and they know that he is the True Awaited Imam Mahdi but they are hateful for Truth, and those are the transgressors of the hypocrite human satans in every era. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He said: It will surely be forbidden to them for forty years — they will wander about in the land. So grieve not for the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:26

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Ask forgiveness for them or ask not forgiveness for them. Even if you ask forgiveness for them seventy times, Allah will not forgive them. This is because they disbelieve in Allah and His Messenger. And Allah guides not the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:80

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {They will swear to you that you may be pleased with them. But if you are pleased with them, yet surely Allah is not pleased with the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:96

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when Moses said to his people: O my people, why do you malign me, when you know that I am Allah’s messenger to you? But when they deviated, Allah made their hearts deviate. And Allah guides not the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Suff] 61:5

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {It is alike to them whether you ask forgiveness for them or ask not forgiveness for them — Allah will never forgive them. Surely Allah guides not the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Munafiqoon] 63:6

Glory be to your Lord, the Lord of Might, above what they describe! And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Brother of the Muslims Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the supporter to Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger, Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=3929

10. افتراضي

A Questioner asked so he said: You have spoke about the furbished-spread land previously, is it inhabited before Lot and Abraham forgiveness and peace be upon them? And who populated it? How is the law of life they have? And who are the majority in it?

21 - 05 - 1430 AH
    16 - 05 - 2009 AD
    01:56 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

My dear brother, peace and mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon you, peace be upon us and all Allah’s righteous servants, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord; In regard to your first question about the spread-furbished land; Is it inhabited before Lot and Abraham forgiveness and peace be upon them? The True answer it was populated before Allah created Adam and eve and after Allah get them out of it because they obeyed satan and disobeyed the command of the All Merciful greedily hoping in lasting of the kingship so gone from them the Greatest Bliss His Self’s pleasure and the minor bliss which they were in it.

and populate that land the world of jinn before mankind, and the multiplication is still continuing till now in regards the jinn creatures. And the world of jinn divides into two parts: The world of the jinn, and the world of satans, as well caught up with them other world and they are from mankind, and they just became the majority of the spread-furbished land’s populations, and in it other creatures from different species/races from jinn and mankind and the hybrids who his mother is a female satan from jinn and his father from the mankind satan, and those race are the most inhabitants of the spread/furbished land (inner earth) and they are multiple satans from the mankind satan and their mothers are from females satans initially, then they descend with each other males and females, also gog and magog they descend from each progeny which is from every back and blood-line without regulation of marriage! So the woman is for all as in the law of antichrist the deceiving messiah the curse of Allah be upon him who makes lawful what Allah forbidden, and he himself lucifer and his host of mankind satans over there, and Allah made manifest for you in His decisive Book that he sees you and his host of the human satans from where you do not see them. in the meaning of: that they are not on the surface of the earth in fact in its interior (inside of it) because they are not on top of it in fact they are existing in its interior as Allah made clear for you in the word of Allah the Most High: {O children of Adam, let not the devil seduce you, as he expelled your parents from the garden, pulling off from them their clothing that he might show them their shame. He surely sees you, he as well as his host, from whence you see them not. Surely We have made satans to be the friends of those who believe not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:27. And He is not talking about one satan in fact satans of jinn and mankind, so look at the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely We have made satans to be the friends of those who believe not.}Truthful Allah the Great.

Allah's khalifa Imam Mahdi; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni;
    The supporter to Allah's Book and the True sunna of His messenger, Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=3930

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1068

صفحة 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-01-2018, 11:37 AM
  2. Response of the knowledge possessor of the Book to Abu Shuaib: Meaning of the word {So go about} in the Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2017, 11:00 PM
  3. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 3
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2015, 04:22 AM
  4. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 2
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 29-10-2014, 07:43 PM
  5. Brief answers for who have the knowledge of the Book; Part 1