Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

23 - Dhul Hijjah - 1439 AH
03 - 09 - 2018 AD
11:04 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Warning to the entire believers in Allah then they cover their belief with wrongdoing of association with Allah; indeed polytheism is a grievous injustice

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets of Allah altogether and whoever follow them of the believers in Allah, Him Alone, and they did not cover the belief with association in Allah of anyone from His servants, those have security from Allah’s chastisement in the world and the hereafter, yet Allah’s chastisement has approached, and I am of the advising ones to you so listen and comprehend, I surely do not warn you except of what Allah’s messengers altogether warned that you should not worship except Allah, Him Alone, so do not call anyone with Allah in this world and the hereafter, and know that Allah is the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, so do not beseech mercy (to save you) from His chastisement with anyone from His righteous servants of the prophets and loyal-servants the righteous ones, verily that is a disbelief; that Allah is the Most Merciful than all the merciful ones, also know that Allah sent His messengers to His servants only to warn them from association with Allah and that they do not have besides Allah neither a prophet nor a loyal-servant as an intercessor for them between Allah’s hand, the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, from the first prophet till the seal of them; Mohammad messenger of Allah - prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and them altogether, and upon whoever respond to their call in every time and place till judgement day. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And certainly, it has been revealed to you and to those before you: If you associate (with Allah), your work would certainly come to naught and you would be of the losers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:65
{وَلَقَدْ أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ وَإِلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكَ لَئِنْ أَشْرَكْتَ لَيَحْبَطَنَّ عَمَلُكَ وَلَتَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ ﴿٦٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

Allah’s messengers responded to the command of their Lord and they warned His servants who he associated with Allah that his deeds would surely be null, so nothing would be accepted from it, then he would be of the losers, therefore Allah’s messengers declared openly Allah’s command to His servants to not associate with Allah and they warned the servants that they have none besides Allah neither a loyal-friend nor a prophet to intercede for them between Allah’s hands.

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah is He Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He is in control over the Throne of Power. You do not have besides Him a guardian or an intercessor. Will you not then mind?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:4
{اللَّـهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۖ مَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا شَفِيعٍ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ ﴿٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And warn with it those who fear that they will be gathered to their Lord — there is no protector for them, nor any intercessor besides Him — so that they may keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:51
{وَأَنذِرْ بِهِ الَّذِينَ يَخَافُونَ أَن يُحْشَرُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ ۙ لَيْسَ لَهُم مِّن دُونِهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلَا شَفِيعٌ لَّعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

Verily, how can you believe in narration of forgery against Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that he said: [I am fit for it, I am your intercessor on judgement day between the hands of Lord of the worlds]?!! And I am the Imam Mahdi, I say: O my sorrow over the Muslims indeed all of them believe that Mohammad messenger of Allah is their intercessor on judgement day, then their good-deeds became null so their works would not be accepted from them. Verily, by Allah then by Allah, none would respond to the call of Imam Mahdi except possessors of understanding-minds who ponder over verses mother of the Book in the decisive grand Quran, surely we do not need for explanation nor interpretation from scholars of the Muslims to the common Muslims among the worlds, and non disbelieve in it then would follow what came contrary to it except the transgressors. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We indeed have revealed to you clear messages, and none disbelieve in them except the transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:99. The fact they are the foundation for worshiping Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him. But the Muslims who believe in Allah and His Books, and His messengers — they turn away from verses that is mother of the Book in the decisive grand Quran, so they would believe in what came contrary to them in the inserted narrations into the sunna of Allah’s messenger; it came to them from other than Allah and His messenger, also contrary to the decisive Book of Allah, and contrary to narration of Mohammad messenger of Allah in the True prophetic sunna! So how can he think that he is upon guidance he who followed what is contrary to Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger -pray of Allah’s forgiveness upon him and upon whoever follow his call from the believers, and I salute with best salutation?
{وَلَقَدْ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ ۖ وَمَا يَكْفُرُ بِهَا إِلَّا الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٩٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]

Oh my sorrow over who believe in Allah then they cover their belief with injustice of polytheism, indeed polytheism is a grievous injustice to themselves, therefore Allah would not accept their prayers nor their entire good works until they believe in Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, surely there is no intercessor for you besides Him, so if Allah did not have mercy for you then who is the one that is more merciful with you than Allah and would intercede for you between Allah’s hands the Most Merciful than all who have mercy? And Allah the Most High said: {And most of them do not believe in Allah unless while they associate others (with Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:106
{وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُم بِاللَّـهِ إِلَّا وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ ﴿١٠٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

Surely, I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I am content only with Allah’s mercy in this world and the hereafter, surely I do not call anyone with Allah, nor I believe in the intercession of Allah’s prophets and His loyal-servants to intercede for me between Allah’s hands from His chastisement, so if I believed in the intercession of the servants between the hands of the worshiped Lord surely I would never find anyone to avail from His chastisement against me, therefore I do not hope except Allah’s mercy, so who is the one that is more merciful to me than Allah the Most merciful than all who have mercy? Surely, he who believed in what the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni believes in then he has believed in the grand Quran and believed in the True narrations of His messenger. Oh for the wonder! O community of Muslims among the non-Arabs and the Arabs, how can you believe in falsehood and you follow it yet you turn away from the Truth in the decisive Quran also away from the Truth in narration of the explanatory-statement of the sunna? Verily, how can you see the True false and the false True ?! Are you Muslims or you are in despair from the mercy of Allah the Most Merciful than all who have mercy? Indeed, those who despair from Allah’s mercy they are in Allah’s chastisement abiding in the Fire, and the reason of their stay in Allah’s chastisement is because of their despair from His mercy, and they await for someone else to have mercy for them then he would intercede for them between the hands of their Lord, so keep your duty to Allah — O community of the despaired ones from Allah’s mercy and remember the word of Allah the Most High: {Until, when We open for them a door of severe chastisement, lo! they are in despair therein.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:77
{حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا ذَا عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ إِذَا هُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ ﴿٧٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

And if you were not in need except for Allah’s mercy the Most Merciful than all the merciful ones, that His mercy intercede for you from His chastisement, you would not believe in the intercession of the servants between the hands of the worshiped Lord, so do you believe as the idol worshiper believe in statues of a righteous people because of exaggeration of nations before them among the loyal-servants of Allah and His prophets that they are their intercessors with Allah, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measure? And Allah the Most High said: {And they serve besides Allah that which can neither harm them nor benefit them, and they say: These are our intercessors with Allah. Say: Would you inform Allah of what He knows not in the heavens and the earth? Glory be to Him, and supremely exalted is He above what they set up (with Him)!}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:18
{وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ مَا لَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلَا يَنفَعُهُمْ وَيَقُولُونَ هَـٰؤُلَاءِ شُفَعَاؤُنَا عِندَ اللَّـهِ ۚ قُلْ أَتُنَبِّئُونَ اللَّـهَ بِمَا لَا يَعْلَمُ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَلَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

And only the secret of worshiping the statues disappears from the nations who follow their forefathers who exaggerate in the brought near servants of Allah while they are worshipers for Allah like them, and they have the right in Allah what is for His prophets and His righteous loyal-servants whom they compete to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest. So it should not be for a servant worshiping Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, then he let down the competition for Allah’s Lord and His nearness — to His prophets and His loyal worshiping servants, or do you find them forgo Allah to anyone of them that he is the nearest? To be near who that you forgo Allah the True! Verily, what is after the Truth except falsehood! In fact you are liars — O worshiper of the brought near servants of Allah, surely remember the word of Allah the Most High: {Those whom they call upon, themselves seek Al-Waseela (the nearest level) to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest — and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement. Surely the chastisement of your Lord is a thing to be cautious of.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:57
{أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا ﴿٥٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

Or is Al-Waseela exclusively to the messengers without the followers to them? Say: bring your proof if you are truthful! And Allah the Most High said: {O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and seek Al-Waseel (the nearness level) to Him..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:35
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:35].

Who is the one that prevented you from competing against prophets of Allah and His loyal-servants the followers to them, the competitors; they and His messengers — whoever of them is nearest — and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement? So when would they dare to intercede for you between Allah’s hands? Yet it should not be for a servant to request from Allah the intercession for the servants between the hands of the Worshiped Lord, to the fact he is not more merciful than Allah the Most Merciful than all the merciful ones, glory be to Him! Yet all Allah’s prophets warned their people from the doctrine of the intercession of the servants to the servants between the hands of the Worshiped Lord and Allah will indeed ask His messengers and Imams of the Book, so He would say to them: “Did you misguide those — my servants — so you said to them that you are their intercessors between the hands of their Lord, or did they go astray away from the path after you are gone, because of the exaggeration in you, and they did not follow the Reminder that I sent it down to you? Then come for we look at Allah’s question to His prophets and Imam’s of the Book, and look at their reply with the True answer to their Lord. And Allah the Most High said: {And on the day when He will gather them, and that which they serve besides Allah, He will say: Was it you who led astray these My servants, or did they themselves stray from the path?(17) They will say: Glory be to You! it was not beseeming for us that we should take for protectors others besides You, but You made them and their fathers to enjoy until they forgot the Reminder, and they became a lost people.(18) So they will give you the lie in what you say, then you can neither ward off (evil), nor (obtain) help. And whoever among you does wrong, We shall make him taste a great chastisement.(19) And We did not send before you any messengers but they surely ate food and went about in the markets. And We make some of you a trial for others. Will you bear patiently? And your Lord is ever Seeing.(20)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25: 17-20
{وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ وَمَا يَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ فَيَقُولُ أَأَنتُمْ أَضْلَلْتُمْ عِبَادِي هَـٰؤُلَاءِ أَمْ هُمْ ضَلُّوا السَّبِيلَ ﴿١٧﴾ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ مَا كَانَ يَنبَغِي لَنَا أَن نَّتَّخِذَ مِن دُونِكَ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاءَ وَلَـٰكِن مَّتَّعْتَهُمْ وَآبَاءَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ نَسُوا الذِّكْرَ وَكَانُوا قَوْمًا بُورًا ﴿١٨﴾ فَقَدْ كَذَّبُوكُم بِمَا تَقُولُونَ فَمَا تَسْتَطِيعُونَ صَرْفًا وَلَا نَصْرًا ۚوَمَن يَظْلِم مِّنكُمْ نُذِقْهُ عَذَابًا كَبِيرًا ﴿١٩﴾ وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا قَبْلَكَ مِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ إِلَّا إِنَّهُمْ لَيَأْكُلُونَ الطَّعَامَ وَيَمْشُونَ فِي الْأَسْوَاقِ ۗوَجَعَلْنَا بَعْضَكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ فِتْنَةً أَتَصْبِرُونَ ۗ وَكَانَ رَبُّكَ بَصِيرًا ﴿٢٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

O community of the entire scholars of the Muslims and their common ones altogether also the entire people, be witnesses over yourselves that it cleared to you that you were in error altogether equally the Muslim among you and the disbeliever. Or do the Muslims claim that they are more guided aright than the disbelievers on path? Then the Imam Mahdi replies to the Muslims and I say: By Allah, then by Allah, if you pray to Allah night and day and spent mountains of gold (as charity) while you believe in the intercession of Mohammad messenger of Allah for you between the hands of Allah, surely Allah would render your deeds null so He would not accept a thing of it then in the fire you would be burned. Didn’t Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- give you fatwa that he would not dare to intercede for his only daughter? And would never benefit her except her good-deeds and her devotion to her Lord; hoping His mercy and she fear His chastisement; believing in Allah’s mercy, and that she has non beside Allah of a loyal-friend nor an intercessor. And Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [O Fatima daughter of Mohammad, do for yourself (all duties to Allah), I surely can not avail a thing from Allah against you] Spoke the Truth -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon. Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him. So if Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- can not dare to intercede for his daughter then how can he intercede for his nation? Do not you understand?!
[يا فاطمة بنت محمد اعملي لنفسك فإني لا أغني عنك من الله شيئاً]

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Your relationships and your children would not profit you, on the day of Resurrection — He will decide between you. And Allah is Seer of what you do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahanah] 60:3, for that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [O Fatima daughter of Mohammad, do for yourself (all duties to Allah), I surely can not avail a thing from Allah against you] Spoke the Truth Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon and his family.
{لَن تَنفَعَكُمْ أَرْحَامُكُمْ وَلَا أَوْلَادُكُمْ ۚ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَفْصِلُ بَيْنَكُمْ ۚوَاللَّـهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ ﴿٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة:3]
[يا فاطمة بنت مُحمد اعملي لنفسك فإني لا أغني عنك من الله شيئاً]

Then it cleared to us that the forged narration a lie against the prophet that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- intercedes for the people as follows:
post quate :
So they would come to Adame then they say to him: intercede for your offspring, so he would say: I am not fit for it, but go to Abraham, surely he is the close-friend of Allah, then they go to Abraham, so he would say: I am not fit for it, but go to Moses, surely he is the spokesman of Allah, then they would go to Moses, so he would say: I am not fit for it, but you go to Jesus, surely he is spirit from Allah and His word, so they would go to Jesus, then he would say: I am not fit for it, but go to Mohammad.
They they would come to me and I say: I am fit for it, then I set off and I ask permission from my Lord, and permission would be given to me, and I stand-up between His hands of, so I would praise Him with praises I would not be able to know it except that He would reveal it to me, then I fall prostrating to our Lord, so He would say: O Mohammad, raise your head, and speake so you would be listened to, and ask so you would be granted, and intercede so you would be given the intercession, so I would say: O Lord, my nation, my nation, then He would say: Take off surely whoever had a faith in his heart or seed of kindness or grain of faith then get him out of it, so I would set off and do. Then I return to my Lord so I would praise Him with those praises, then I fall prostrating for Him, so it would be said to me: O Mohammed, raise your head, and speake so you would be listened to, and ask so you would be granted, and intercede so you would be given the intercession, so I would say: O Lord, my nation, my nation, then He would say: take off surely whoever was a faith in his heart the weight of a seed of mustard of faith then get him out of it, so I would set off and do.
Then I return to my LOrd I praise Him with these praises, then I fall prostrate to Him, so it would be said to me: O Mohammad, raise your head, and speake so you would be listened to, and ask so you would be granted, and intercede so you would be given the intercession, so I would say: O Lord, my nation, my nation, and would be said to me: Go off, then whoever was in his heart less, less, less than the weight of mustard seed of faith then get him out of the fire, so I would set off and do.
Quote ended
Ended the narration of the accursed-outcast satan that is forged against Allah’s messenger by the tongue of his loyal-friends of the human satans whom they show belief and conceal the disbelief to hinder (others) away from the Reminder, and I mean, he who forged it who took upon himself the main part thereof, yet I do not mean who narrated it by his thinking that it is from Allah’s messenger, but the falsified narrations against Mohammad would not be uncovered to you unless by comparing it with the decisive verses mother of the Book, so if the prophetic narration in the True sunna is from Allah and His messengers so it would definitely never violate the Quran, and if it is from narration of the human satans they show belief and conceal disbelief to hinder the Muslims from following the Reminder, the grand Quran, then definitely you will find a much discrepancy between the forged narration against Allah and His messenger and (on the other hand) the decisive grand Quran, to the fact the grand Quran is guarded from alteration and counterfeiting, for that Allah made it the reference Book that is dominant over the Torah, Gospel and the narrations in the prophetic sunna, so whatever in it came contrary to the decisive grand Quran then — O community of Muslims, know that it is a forged narration came from other than Allah and His messenger. Or, do you not know the hypocrites who show belief yet they conceal disbelief; who are discretely hidden among the True companions of the of messenger of Allah wholeheartedly, inside out? Surely all of them are Muslims initially declaring obedience and loyalty to Allah and His messenger, except a group of the followers are hypocrites show belief yet they conceal disbelief, and they were not missing one lecture from the council of the explanatory-statement at the prophet so they earn the trust of the Muslims so they would ascribe by night narrations (saving it) till after the death of the prophet so they would narrate it to the people then it comes contrary to narrations of Allah’s messenger from his true companions whom were with him wholeheartedly inside out, as well it comes contrary to the decisive verses mother of the Book that are clear in the grand Quran. And Allah the Most High said: {But those who were given the knowledge said: Woe to you! Allah’s reward is better for him who believes and does good, and none is made to receive this except the patient.(80) And they say: Obedience. But when they go out from your presence, a party of them by night ascribed other than what you say, and Allah writes down what they ascribe by night, so turn away from them and trust in Allah. And Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs..(81) Will they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.(82)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:80-82
{مَّن يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّـهَ ۖ وَمَن تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا ﴿٨٠﴾ وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

Verily, so often I mentioned to you and repeated the call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran by displaying what you have for comparison with the decisive clear verses of the Book they are mother of the Book to uncover the flasefied narrations against the prophet, so we would screen the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah from the forged narrations and we purify it with Allah’s permission an utmost purification, and we strive against you by the decisive Quran a big striving, and we return you to the first method of prophet-hood according to Allah’s Book and sunna of His messenger. O community of senior scholars of the Muslims, verily you refused after it cleared to many of you that it is the Truth! And those who do not use sense they wait for your ratification yet they deny their minds that Allah made it (agree) with the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, to the fact it is not the eyes that are blind, but blind are the hearts which are in the chests. Indeed, by Allah, then by Allah, the will not and would never follow the True explanatory-statement for the Quran by the Quran for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni except who use sense equally whether from scholars of the Muslims and the common ones of them, as for who do not use the mind surely they are of the inmates of the Fire, and definitely they will say like the word of the people of fire. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: Had we but listened or use the mind, we should not have been among the inmates of the burning Fire.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mulk] 67:10
{وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

Verily, scholars of the nation who turn away they would never avial a thing from Allah’s chastisement against you, so keep your duty to Allah — O possessors of understanding-minds, best of creatures. And respond just before the shake of an stroied — a minore planet of chastisement or before the passage of planet Saqar that has rains of stones, and respond to the caller of the Truth from your Lord, and hasten on our website with your True pictures and names at the global dialogue table, surely would not fit me along with you altogether other than it, that is the website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; forums of the Islamic good news for the dialogue before the appearing. O community of Muslims, hasten for the pledge of allegiance to Allah in the allegiance section at the worldwide dialogue table, and increase of doing good so evil would not befall you, surely Allah’s chastisement is indeed coming; in fact it got near.

And know that the number of months with Allah is twelve months in Allah’s Book (since) the day Allah created the heavens and the earth before the births of your prophets and their emigrations, and some of it is four sacred (months), and the end of your year is this Muharram month the forth in the sacred months and the last in the lunar calendar, and the (new) lunar year begins from month of Safar.

But the arrogant ones, I announce to them the destructive chastisement from Lord of the worlds to the fact the Truth from their Lord got cleared for them yet they hinder (themselves & others) away from it, so who would shelter you from a near chastisement at the door-steps, at nine o’clock in some day in some month? O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Allah’s servant and His khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?35775

post quate 294106 from the topic تحذيرٌ إلى كافة المؤمنين بالله ثم ألبسوا إيمانهم بظلمِ الشرك بالله؛ إنّ الشرك لظلمٌ عظيمٌ ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
23 - ذو الحجّة - 1439 هـ
03 - 09 - 2018 مـ
11:04 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=294082

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

تحذيرٌ إلى كافة المؤمنين بالله ثم ألبسوا إيمانهم بظلمِ الشرك بالله؛ إنّ الشرك لظلمٌ عظيمٌ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم أرحم الراحمين، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله أجمعين ومن تبعهم من المؤمنين بالله وحده ولم يُلبسوا إيمانهم بالشرك بالله أحداً من عباده، أولئك لهم الأمن من عذاب الله في الدنيا والآخرة، وقد اقترب عذاب الله، وإني لكم لمن الناصحين فاسمعوا وعُوا فلا أحذّركم إلا ما حذّر به رسلُ الله أجمعين أن لا تعبدوا إلا الله وحده فلا تدعوا مع الله أحداً في الحياة الدنيا وفي الآخرة، واعلموا أنّ الله أرحم الراحمين فلا تلتمسوا الرحمة من عذابه عند أحدٍ من عباده الصالحين من الأنبياء والأولياء الصالحين فذلك كفرٌ بأنّ الله أرحم الراحمين، فلا ينبغي أن يكون هناك عبدٌ لله هو أرحمُ بكم من الله أرحم الراحمين، واعلموا أنّما ابتعث الله رسله إلى عباده لينذروهم من الشرك بالله وأنْ ليس لهم من دون الله نبيٌّ ولا وليٌّ يشفعُ لهم بين يدي الله أرحم الراحمين؛ من أوّل نبيٍّ إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وعليهم أجمعين وعلى من استجاب لدعوتهم في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَقَدْ أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ وَإِلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكَ لَئِنْ أَشْرَكْتَ لَيَحْبَطَنَّ عَمَلُكَ وَلَتَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ ﴿٦٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

فاستجاب رسلُ الله لأمر ربهم وأنذروا عباده أنّ من أشرك بالله ليحبطنّ عمله فلا يتقبل منه شيئاً فيكون من الخاسرين، فَصَدَعَ رسلُ الله بأمر الله لعباده أن لا يشركوا بالله وأنذروا العباد أن ليس لهم من دون الله لا وليٌّ ولا نبيٌّ يَشفع لهم بين يدي الله.

تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{اللَّـهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۖ مَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا شَفِيعٍ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ ﴿٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَأَنذِرْ بِهِ الَّذِينَ يَخَافُونَ أَن يُحْشَرُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ ۙ لَيْسَ لَهُم مِّن دُونِهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلَا شَفِيعٌ لَّعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

فكيف تعتقدون بحديث الإفك على رسول الله محمدٍ صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم أنه قال:
[أنا لها، أنا شفيعكم يوم الدين بين يدي ربّ العالمين] ؟!! وإني الإمام المهديّ أقول يا أسفي على المسلمين فجميعهم يعتقدون أنّ محمداً رسول الله شفيعهم يوم الدين، فأحبطَ الله أعمالهم فلا يتقبل منهم أعمالهم. فوالله ثم والله لا يستجيب لدعوة الإمام المهديّ إلا أولو الألباب المتدبّرون لآيات أمّ الكتاب في محكم القرآن العظيم، فلسنا بحاجةٍ إلى تفسيرٍ ولا تأويلٍ من علماء المسلمين لعامة المسلمين في العالمين، ولا يكفر بها فيتّبع ما يخالفها إلا الفاسقون. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ ۖ وَمَا يَكْفُرُ بِهَا إِلَّا الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٩٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]. كونهنّ الأساس لعبادة الله وحده لا شريك له. ولكن المسلمين المؤمنين بالله وكتبه ورسله يُعرضون عن آياتٍ هُنّ أمّ الكتاب في محكم القرآن العظيم فيعتقدون بما جاء مخالفاً لهنّ في الأحاديث المدسوسة في سنّة رسول الله؛ جاءتهم من عند غير الله ورسوله ومُخالفةٌ لمحكم كتاب الله ومخالفةٌ لأحاديث محمدٍ رسول الله في السُّنة النبويّة الحقّ! فكيف يحسب أنه على الهدى من اتّبع ما يخالف لمحكم كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ صلى الله عليه وعلى من اتّبع دعوته من المؤمنين وأسلّم تسليماً؟

فيا أسفي على المؤمنين بالله ثم ألبسوا إيمانهم بظلم الشرك، إنّ الشرك لظلمٌ عظيمٌ لأنفسهم، فلا يتقبل الله صلاتهم ولا كافة أعمالهم حتى يؤمنوا بالله وحده لا شريك له، فلا شفيع لكم من دونه، فإذا لم يرحمكم الله فمن ذا الذي هو أرحم بكم من الله فيشفع لكم بين يدي الله أرحم الراحمين؟ وقال الله تعالى:
{وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُم بِاللَّـهِ إِلَّا وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ ﴿١٠٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

وإني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني مُستغنٍ برحمة الله في الدنيا وفي الآخرة، فلا أدعو مع الله أحداً، ولا أعتقد بشفاعة أنبياء الله وأوليائه أن يشفعوا لي بين يدي الله من عذابه، فإن اعتقدت بشفاعة العبيد بين يدي الربّ المعبود فلن أجد لي من دون الله ملتحداً ولن يغني عني أحدٌ من عذابه، فلا أرجو إلا رحمة الله، فمن ذا الذي هو أرحم بي من الله أرحم الراحمين؟ فَمَنْ اعتقد بما يعتقد به الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فقد صدّق بالقرآن العظيم وصدّق بأحاديث رسوله الحقّ، فيا للعجب يا معشر المسلمين في العجم والعرب فكيف تصدّقون بالباطل وتتّبعونه وتعرضون عن الحقّ في محكم القرآن وعن الحقّ في أحاديث سنّة البيان؟ فكيف ترون الحقّ باطلاً والباطل حقّاً! فهل أنتم مسلمون أم مُبلسون من رحمة الله أرحم الراحمين؟ ألا وإنّ المُبلسين من رحمة الله في عذاب الله خالدون في النار، وسبب بقائهم في عذاب الله هو بسبب إبلاسهم من رحمته وينتظرون أن يرحمهم سواه فيشفع لهم بين يدي ربهم، فاتقوا الله يا معشر المُبلسين من رحمة الله وتذكّروا قول الله تعالى:
{حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا ذَا عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ إِذَا هُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ ﴿٧٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

ولو كنتم مستغنين برحمة الله أرحم الراحمين أن تشفع لكم رحمته من عذابه لما اعتقدتم بشفاعة العبيد بين يدي الربّ المعبود، فهل تعتقدون كما يعتقد عبيد الأصنام تماثيل قومٍ صالحين بسبب مبالغة أممٍ من قبلهم في أولياء الله وأنبيائه أنهم شفعاؤهم عند الله سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً؟ وقال الله تعالى:
{وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ مَا لَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلَا يَنفَعُهُمْ وَيَقُولُونَ هَـٰؤُلَاءِ شُفَعَاؤُنَا عِندَ اللَّـهِ ۚ قُلْ أَتُنَبِّئُونَ اللَّـهَ بِمَا لَا يَعْلَمُ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَلَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

وإنما يختفي سرّ عبادة الأصنام عن الأمم الذين اتّبعوا آباءهم الأولين المُبالغين في عباد الله المقربين وهم عبادٌ لله أمثالهم ولهم الحقّ في الله ما لأنبيائه وأوليائه الصالحين المتنافسين إلى ربهم أيهّم أقرب، فلا ينبغي لعبدٍ يعبد الله وحده لا شريك له ومن ثم يتنازل عن المنافسة في حبّ الله وقربه لأنبيائه وأوليائه العابدين، أم تجدونهم تَفضّلوا بالله لأحدهم أن يكون هو الأقرب؟ فقربةً إلى من تتفضلون بالله الحقّ! فماذا بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال؟ قل هاتوا برهانكم إن كنتم صادقين؟ بل إنكم لكاذبون يا عبيدَ عباد الله المقربين، فتذكّروا قول الله تعالى:
{أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا ﴿٥٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

أم إنّ الوسيلة حصرياً لرسله من دون التابعين لهم؟ قل هاتوا برهانكم إن كنتم صادقين. وقال الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:35].

فمن الذي منعكم من منافسة أنبياء الله وأوليائه التّابعين لهم المتنافسين هم ورسله أيّهم أقرب ويرجون رحمته ويخافون عذابه؟ فأنّى يتجرأون أن يشفعوا لكم بين يدي الله؟ وما ينبغي لعبدٍ أن يطلب من الله الشفاعة للعبيد بين يدي الربّ المعبود كونه ليس بأرحم من الله أرحم الراحمين، سبحانه! وجميع أنبياء الله حذّروا أقوامهم من عقيدة الشفاعة من العبيدِ للعبيدِ بين يدي الربّ المعبود، ولسوف يَسأل اللهُ رسلَه وأئمةَ الكتاب فيقول لهم هل أنتم أضللتم عبادي هؤلاء فقلتم لهم أنكم شفعاؤهم بين يدي ربهم، أم هم ضلّوا السبيل من بعدكم بسبب المبالغة فيكم ولم يتّبعوا الذِّكر الذي أنزلته عليكم؟ فتعالوا لننظر إلى سؤال الله لأنبيائه وأئمة الكتاب، وانظروا ردّهم بالجواب بالحقّ على ربهم. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ وَمَا يَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ فَيَقُولُ أَأَنتُمْ أَضْلَلْتُمْ عِبَادِي هَـٰؤُلَاءِ أَمْ هُمْ ضَلُّوا السَّبِيلَ ﴿١٧﴾ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ مَا كَانَ يَنبَغِي لَنَا أَن نَّتَّخِذَ مِن دُونِكَ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاءَ وَلَـٰكِن مَّتَّعْتَهُمْ وَآبَاءَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ نَسُوا الذِّكْرَ وَكَانُوا قَوْمًا بُورًا ﴿١٨﴾ فَقَدْ كَذَّبُوكُم بِمَا تَقُولُونَ فَمَا تَسْتَطِيعُونَ صَرْفًا وَلَا نَصْرًا ۚوَمَن يَظْلِم مِّنكُمْ نُذِقْهُ عَذَابًا كَبِيرًا ﴿١٩﴾ وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا قَبْلَكَ مِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ إِلَّا إِنَّهُمْ لَيَأْكُلُونَ الطَّعَامَ وَيَمْشُونَ فِي الْأَسْوَاقِ ۗوَجَعَلْنَا بَعْضَكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ فِتْنَةً أَتَصْبِرُونَ ۗ وَكَانَ رَبُّكَ بَصِيرًا ﴿٢٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

ويا معشر كافة علماء المسلمين وعامتهم أجمعين والناس كافةً، كونوا شهداء على أنفسكم أنه تبيّن لكم أنّكم كنتم على الباطل جميعاً المسلم منكم والكافر سواء، أم يزعم المسلمون أنهم أهدى من الكافرين سبيلاً؟ فمن ثمّ يردّ الإمام المهديّ على المسلمين وأقول: والله ثم والله لو صلّيتم الليل والنهار لله وأنفقتم جبالاً من ذهبٍ وأنتم تعتقدون بشفاعة محمدٍ رسول الله لكم بين يدي الله فإنّ الله ليحبطنّ أعمالكم فلا يتقبل منها شيئاً ثم في النار تُسجرون، ألم يفتِكم محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم أنه لا يتجرأ أن يشفع حتى لابنته الوحيدة، وأنه لن ينفعها إلا عملها وإخلاصها لربّها؛ راجية رحمته وتخشى عذابه؛ معتقدةً برحمة الله وأن ليس لها من دون الله من وليٍّ ولا شفيعٌٍ؟ وقال محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم:
[يا فاطمة بنت محمد اعملي لنفسك فإني لا أغني عنك من الله شيئاً] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام. فإذا كان محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم لا يجرؤ أن يشفع لابنته فكيف يشفع لأمّته؟ أفلا تعقلون!

تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{لَن تَنفَعَكُمْ أَرْحَامُكُمْ وَلَا أَوْلَادُكُمْ ۚ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَفْصِلُ بَيْنَكُمْ ۚوَاللَّـهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ ﴿٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة:3]، ولذلك قال محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [يا فاطمة بنت مُحمد اعملي لنفسك فإني لا أغني عنك من الله شيئاً] صدق محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم.

ومن ثم تبيّن لنا الحديث المُفترى عن النّبي كذباً أنَّ محمداً رسولَ الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، يشفع للناس كما يلي:
اقتباس المشاركة :
فيأتون آدم فيقولون له اشفع لذريتك ، فيقول : لست لها ، ولكن عليكم بإبراهيم ، فإنه خليل الله ، فيأتون إبراهيم ، فيقول : لست لها ، ولكن عليكم بموسى ، فإنه كليم الله ، فيؤتى موسى ، فيقول : لست لها ، ولكن عليكم بعيسى ، فإنه رُوح الله وكلمته ، فيؤتى عيسى ، فيقول : لست لها، ولكن عليكم بمحمد .
فأوتى فأقول : أنا لها ، ثم أنطلق فاستأذن على ربي ، فيؤذن لي ، فأقوم بين يديه ، فأحمده بمحامد لا أقدر عليها إلا أن يلهمنيها ، ثم أخر لربنا ساجداً ، فيقول : يا محمد ، ارفع رأسك ، وقل يسمع لك ، وسل تعطه ، واشفع تشفَّع ، فأقول : يا رب ، أمتي أمتي، فيقول : انطلق فمن كان في قلبه حبة من برةٍ أو شعيرةٍ من إيمانٍ فأخرجه منها ، فأنطلق فأفعل .ثم أرجع إلى ربي فأحمده بتلك المحامد ، ثم أخرُّ له ساجداً ، فيقال لي : يا محمد ، ارفع رأسك ، وقل يسمع لك ، وسل تعطه ، واشفع تشفَّع ، فأقول : يا رب أمتي أمتي ، فيقال لي : انطلق ، فمن كان في قلبه مثقال حبة من خردلٍ من إيمان فأخرجه منها ، فأنطلق فأفعل .
ثم أعود إلى ربي أحمده بتلك المحامد ، ثم أخر له ساجداً ، فيقال لي : يا محمد ، ارفع رأسك ، وقل يسمع لك ، وسل تعطه ، واشفع تشفع ، فأقول : يا رب ، أمتي أمتي ، فيقال لي : انطلق ، فمن كان في قلبه أدنى أدنى أدنى من مثقال حبة من خردل من إيمان فأخرجه من النار فأنطلق فأفعل.
انتهى الاقتباس
انتهى حديث الشيطان الرجيم المفترى على رسول الله الكريم على لسان أوليائه شياطين البشر الذين يُظهرون الإيمان ويُبطنون الكفر للصدّ عن الذكر، وأقصد من افتراه فتولّى كِبْرَهُ ولا أقصد من رواه بظنّه أنه عن رسول الله، ولكنه لا تُكشف لكم الأحاديث المكذوبة عن النّبيّ إلا بعرضها على آيات أمّ الكتاب المحكمات، فإذا كان الحديث نبويّاً في السُّنة الحقّ من عند الله ورسوله فحتماً لن يخالف القرآن، وأمّا إذا كان من أحاديث شياطين البشر الذين يُظهرون الإيمان ويُبطنون الكفر لصدّ المسلمين عن اتّباع الذكر القرآن العظيم فحتماً سوف تجدون بين الحديث المفترى على الله ورسوله وبين محكم القرآن العظيم اختلافاً كثيراً كون القرآن العظيم محفوظ من التحريف والتزييف، ولذلك جعله الله الكتاب المرجع المهيمن على التوراة والإنجيل والأحاديث في السُّنة النبويّة، فما كان فيهم جاء مخالفاً لمحكم القرآن العظيم فاعلموا يا معشر المسلمين أنّه حديثٌ مفترًى جاءكم من عند غير الله ورسوله. أم إنكم لا تعلمون بالمنافقين الذين يُظهرون الإيمان ويُبطنون الكفر؛ المندسّون بين صحابة رسول الله الحقّ قلباً وقالباً؟ فجميعهم مسلمون ظاهرَ الأمر معلنون الطاعة والولاء لله ورسوله غير أنّ طائفةً من التابعين منافقون يُظهرون الإيمان ويُبطنون الكفر، وكانت لا تفوتهم محاضرةٌ من مجالس البيان عند النبيّ حتى يكسبوا ثقة المسلمين فيُبيّتون أحاديث إلى ما بعد موت النبيّ فَيَروُونَها للناس ثم تأتي مخالفةً لأحاديث رسول الله عن صحابته الحقّ الذين معه قلباً وقالباً، وكذلك تأتي مخالفةً لمحكم آيات أمّ الكتاب البيّنات في القرآن العظيم, وقال الله تعالى: {مَّن يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّـهَ ۖ وَمَن تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا ﴿٨٠﴾ وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِندِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّـهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا ﴿٨١﴾ أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللَّـهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا ﴿٨٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

فلكم ذكرتُ ولكم كررتُ دعوى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم بعرض ما لديكم على محكم آيات الكتاب البيّنات هنّ أمّ الكتاب لكشف الأحاديث المكذوبة عن النبيّ، فنُغربل سُنّة محمدٍ رسول الله من الأحاديث المفتراة ونطهّرها بإذن الله تطهيراً، ونجاهدكم بمحكم القرآن جهاداً كبيراً، ونعيدكم إلى منهاج النبوّة الأولى على كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله، فأبيتم يا معشر كِبار علماء المسلمين من بعد ما تبيّن لكثيرٍ منكم أنه الحقّ! والذين لا يعقلون ينتظرون لتصديقكم ومكذّبين عقولهم التي جعلها مع البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم كونها لا تعمى الأبصار ولكن تعمى القلوب التي في الصدور. فوالله ثمّ والله لا ولن يتّبعوا البيان الحقّ للقرآن بالقرآن للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلا الذين يعقلون سواء من علماء المسلمين وعامتهم، وأمّا الذين لا يعقلون فهم من أصحاب النار، وحتماً سوف يقولون أمثال قول أهل النار تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ ﴿١٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

فلن يُغني عنكم علماءُ الأمّة المعرضون شيئاً من عذاب الله، فاتقوا الله يا أولي الألباب، فما يتذكّر إلا أولو الألباب خير الدواب. واستجيبوا قُبيل رجفة نيزك كويكب العذاب أو قبل مرور كوكب سقر ذي أمطار الأحجارٍ، واستجيبوا لداعي الحقّ من ربكم، وتهافتوا في موقعنا بصوركم وأسمائكم الحقّ في طاولة الحوار العالميّة فلن يسعني وإيّاكم جميعاً غيره، ذلكم موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة للحوار من قبل الظهور، وسارعوا يا معشر المسلمين بالبيعة لله في قسم البيعة في طاولة الحوار العالميّة واستكثروا من الخيرات حتى لا يمسّكم السوء فإن عذاب الله لآت؛ بل اقترب.

واعلموا أنّ عدّة الشهور عند الله اثنا عشر شهراً في كتاب الله يوم خلق الله السماوات والأرض قبل مواليد أنبيائكم وهجرتهم، ومنها أربعة حُرُمٌ، وآخر عامكم هذا شهر محرم الرابع في الأشهر الحُرُم والأخير في السَّنة القمريّة، ويبدأ العام القمريّ من شهر صفر.

ولكنّ المستكبرين أبشّرهم بعذابٍ عقيمٍ من ربّ العالمين كونه تبيّن لهم الحقّ من ربّهم وعنه يصدّون، فمن يُجيرهم من عذابٍ قريبٍ على الأبواب الساعة التاسعة في يومٍ ما في شهرٍ ما؟ اللهم قد بلغت، اللهم فاشهد، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

عبدُ الله وخليفته الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

Click here to read the quoted statement..