Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - Rabee Thani - 1441 AH
19 - 12 - 2019 AD
06:45 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni demands in his name and the name of every Yemeni Muslim

In the name of Allah, there is no power except with Allah the Exalted Most High, the Great, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and whoever of the righteous ones took him as loyal-friend in every time and place till judgement day, after this..

O community of Islahiye reformists, be good dowers and do not be mischief makers, surely I am with Truth adviser to you and to all Muslims. Here is a question of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni which is: Isn’t he who make pilgrimage (visit) to Allah’s exalted House the Sacred Masjed isn’t he a guest of the All Merciful from the moment he gets out of his house intending pilgrimage (duty) to Allah’s Sacred House until he returns to his family? If your answer is: “O our Allah, yes. O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, indeed whoever got out of his house (to perform) pilgrimage at Allah’s House it is then he is guest of Allah, verily it is not permissible to intercept him neither in his way out nor his return”, then we say to you: Then why did you intercept the virtuous sheikh Yahya Bin Hussain Al-Dialmi performing pilgrimage to Allah’s house, elderly in his late age? Have you arrested him while he is in a battlefield fighting you then you held him captive so you would imprison him, or he is pilgrim (visiting) Allah’s House? Indeed, he is guest of Allah crossed your land after a visit to Allah’s House abiding to Allah’s command in the word of Allah the Most High: {.. And pilgrimage to the House is a duty which people owe to Allah — whoever can find a way to it,}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:97
{وَلِلَّـهِ عَلَى النَّاسِ حِجُّ الْبَيْتِ مَنِ اسْتَطَاعَ إِلَيْهِ سَبِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:97].

Verily, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, it is not permissible for you intercepting his way even if there was enmity between you and him, not in his going forth nor his return, to the fact he is guest of Lord of the House. I appeal to you for Allah’s sake the Great, Possessor of Majesty and Glory, than in my name and the name of every Muslim on face of the earth to release Allah’s guest and his companion out of respect to Allah’s House, so however entered it he is safe even if he is guilty of bloodshed until her return to his house and his family, don’t you know that even at the time of ignorance; he who found the murderer of his father (performing) pilgrimage to Allah’s Sacred House he does not revenge from him out of respect to Allah’s exalted House and honoring to Lord of the House? Surely, by Allah who there is no God other than Him, only Allah sent His servant Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his righteous family, and all believers- completing to best of manners, he surely did not eliminate any good manners on which disbelieving people follow, let alone you O community of Muslims! Where are your manners, your noble-virtues and your values from Allah’s religion?

And I the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I demand from you in my name and the name of every Yemeni Muslim, to release pilgrim (visiting) Allah’s House; virtuous sheikh Yahya Bin Hussain Al-Dialmi and his companion, verily by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, if I found the murderer of my father while he is going forth to have pilgrimage at Allah’s exalted House or in his return from Allah’s exalted House I would not have dared to kill him in his going forth nor his return, for the fact he is (on his way for) Allah’s pleasure and guest of Allah in his going forth and his return, that’s what my manners obligate me towards my Lord, so if you have noble-virtues, values and respect to a pilgrim (visiting) Allah’s exalted House, it is then release shaikh Yahya Hussain Al-Dialmi, we are awaiting your response with what your conscience and your religion dictate to you. Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Your brother; Sheikh Nasser Mohammad Al-Qardaei

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=320722

اقتباس المشاركة 320722 من موضوع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني يطالب باسمه واسم كلّ مسلم يماني ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
22 - ربيع الثاني - 1441 هـ
19 - 12 - 2019 مـ
06:45 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني يطالب باسمه واسم كلّ مسلم يماني ..

بسم الله لا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمد رسول الله ومن والاه من الصالحين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أما بعد..

يا معشر الإصلاحيين، كونوا مُصلحين ولا تكونوا مُفسدين إني لكم ولجميع المسلمين ناصحٌ بالحقّ. وإليكم سؤال الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني وهو: أليس من حج إلى بيت الله المعظّم المسجد الحرام أليس من ضيوف الرحمن من حين يخرج من بيته قاصداً حجّ بيت الله الحرام حتى يعود إلى أهله؟ فإن كان جوابكم: "اللهم نعم يا ناصر محمد اليماني، فمن خرج من بيته حاجّاً بيت الله فهو ضيفُ الله فلا يجوز اعتراضه لا في ذهابه ولا إيابه"، فمن ثم نقول لكم: إذاً فلماذا تعترضون فضيلة الشيخ يحيى بن حسين الديلمي حاجّاً إلى بيت الله، شيبة في أواخر عمره؟ فهل ألقيتم القبض عليه وهو في جبهة حربٍ يقاتلكم فأسرتموه حتى تسجنوه، أم إنه حاجّ بيت الله؟ فهو ضيف على الله مرّ بأرضكم بعد زيارة بيت الله تنفيذاً لأمر الله في قول الله تعالى:
{وَلِلَّـهِ عَلَى النَّاسِ حِجُّ الْبَيْتِ مَنِ اسْتَطَاعَ إِلَيْهِ سَبِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:97].

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لا يجوز لكم قطع سبيله حتى ولو كانت بينكم وبينه عداوةٌ لا في ذهابه ولا إيابه، كونه ضيفُ ربِّ البيت. وإني أُناشدكم بجاه الله العظيم ذو الجلال والإكرام أنْ باسمي واسم كلّ مسلمٍ على وجه الأرض أن تطلقوا ضيف الله وصاحبه احتراماً لبيت الله، فمن دخله كان آمناً حتى ولو كان عليه دمٌ حتى يعود إلى بيته وأهله، ألا تعلمون أنه حتى في عصر الجاهلية من وجدَ قاتلَ أبيه حاجّاً إلى بيت الله الحرام لا يثأر منه احتراماً لبيت الله المعظم وإجلالاً لربّ البيت؟ ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنما بعث الله عبده محمداً صلى الله عليه وآله الطيبين وجميع المؤمنين مُتمماً لمكارم الأخلاق، فلم ينفِ أيَّ خُلق كريمٍ كانوا عليه قومٌ كافرون، فما بالكم يا معشر المسلمين! أين أخلاقكم وشيمكم وقيمكم من دين الله؟

وإني الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني أطلب منكم باسمي واسم كلّ مسلمٍ يماني أن تطلقوا حاجّ بيت الله فضيلة الشيخ يحيى بن حسين الديلمي ومرافقه، فوالله الذي لا إله غيره لو وجدت قاتل أبي وهو في ذهابه لحجّ بيت الله المعظّم أو في إيابه من بيت الله المعظم لمَا تجرأت لقتله في ذهابه أو إيابه، كونه في وجه الله وضيف الله في ذهابه وإيابه ذلك ما تفرضه علي أخلاقي تجاه ربي، فإن كان لديكم شيمٌ وقيمٌ وإحترامٌ لحاجّ بيت الله المعظّم فأطلقوا الشيخ يحيى حسين الديلمي، ومنتظرون ردّكم بما يمليه عليكم ضميركم ودينكم. وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله رب العالمين..

أخوكم الشيخ ناصر محمد القردعي .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..