الموضوع: Mohsin Qureshi‏

صفحة 4 من 10 الأولىالأولى ... 23456 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 31 إلى 40 من 92
  1. افتراضي

Peace be Upon you brother.......Ayat Kursyu says the throne extends beyond the heavens and the earth.......

" Allah. There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory). -{Truthful Allah the great Al Baqara 2:255}

2. افتراضي Prayer

Does the prayer wash become invalid if you fell asleep

3. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum, tell me please, is there time in life ( the life of soul) after death which goes like on the Earth ? Time is a attribution of the earth life so i think time there different or doesn't exist at all or may be it goes much more slower than in the Earth. Am i right? The soul doesn't grow old because it is not a body? We know that only body gets old. But i've found by Imam's statements that soul has skin, eyes, and so on. It means it might get old in the life after death? What do you think?

4. افتراضي

What did you mean by "fell asleep"? deep sleeping or just nap

5. افتراضي

[QUOTE=علي الخزان;321673]What did you mean by "fell asleep"? deep sleeping
    For deepsleeping and Fall a sleep for this two ?

6. افتراضي War

do the riots in the middle east and now the murder of an Iranian general have anything to do with the third world war and so on?

7. افتراضي

Brother can you give the link from imam Mahdi about the soul of the human i will read it inshallah ?

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Mohsin Qureshi
    Brother can you give the link from imam Mahdi about the soul of the human i will read it inshallah ?
    انتهى الاقتباس من Mohsin Qureshi

I seek refuge in God all Hearing,all Knowing from the accursed Satan
    In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. blessings and peace be upon all the prophets
    And the messengers and the imams of Allah's books, are the wisest rulers
    In particular, the Seal of the Prophets and Messengers of the Lord of the worlds
    And the last of the caliphs of GodNasser Muhammad Al-Yamani, was the first to call on humans to achieve the greatest pleasure of God
    And all their supporters to God, from the jinn and mankind and from every race to the Day of Judgment. Either:

May God’s peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you

there you have brother

اقتباس المشاركة 184406 من موضوع A decisive answer from the acquainted with the All Merciful

- 21 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

10 - 02 - 1432 AH
    16 - 01 - 2011 AD
    06:40 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

{And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is by the commandment of my Lord, and you were not given of knowledge but a little.}Truthful Allah the Great

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

O Maghribi, leave what makes you doubt to what does not make you doubt we just brought to you the clear decisive verses, we proved with clear evidence of the disbelievers entering hell-fire after death and we gave fatwa that this is on the same soul without the body, but you want the dialogue about the soul and how is the soul! O my brother, surely the soul is a copy of the body it has eyes, and for it is a heart, and a mouth and it does hear and see, and for it is a skin but you do not compass knowledge of it, in fact it is the human being and without it the body is worthless so you are a human being by the soul and not by the body.

Do you not see that the soul if departed from the body so (the body) does not feel any pain nor hear, see and speak? And the soul is a command of my lord O Maghribi, so do not follow who they say against Allah what they do not know and they follow conjecture and surely conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth, don’t you see in the sleep yet you did not use your eyes, and you hear yet you did not use your both ears, and you are in pain if you saw that you are burning surely you will feel in the chastisement of burning despite that not a thing touch your skin? It is sufficient enough for the person is being admonished in his sleep, and Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [Sufficient enough for the person is being admonished in his sleep].
    [كفى بالمرءِ أن يوعظ في منامه]

O man do you not reflect in the conditions of the people of paradise as like the martyrs you find them alive provided sustenance from their Lord in the meaning of that they are eating and drinking right now oh Maghribi, surely the soul is by the commandment of my Lord as well the people of hell-fire, and I do not want to argue with you about the soul and I am content by the word of Allah the Most High: {And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is by the commandment of my Lord, and you were not given of knowledge but a little.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:85
    {وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الرُّوحِ قُلِ الرُّوحُ مِنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّي وَمَا أُوتِيتُم مِّنَ الْعِلْمِ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

Indeed you are a human being by the soul and not by the body, and if the soul departed from the body went all the senses, hearing, sight, taste and pain, love and hate and all of life, so what is wrong with you that you make the body as if the soul is the one that needs the body? In fact is the opposite surely the body is the one that dies by departing life, to the fact life is the soul and we do not die ever, only the body that dies for its departure but most people do not know. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Notice: O my beloveds in Allah’s love; supervisors of this international table, by Allah I almost reach to your site because the cunning plot of Allah’s enemies as they block my computer from your site by every trick and means, we only unlock it every time, Allah is sufficient for me against them who they want to put off Allah’s light and Allah refuses but to complete His light even though the criminal hated it appearing, and Allah is sufficient for us and an Excellent Guardian.

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=36850

اقتباس المشاركة 36850 من موضوع سلسلة حوارات الإمام في منتديات أشراف أونلاين..

- 21 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    10 - 02 - 1432 هـ
    16 - 01 - 2011 مـ
    06:40 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

{ وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الرُّوحِ قُلِ الرُّوحُ مِنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّي وَمَا أُوتِيتُم مِّنَ الْعِلْمِ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا } صدق الله العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
    ويا مغربي، دع ما يريبك إلى ما لا يريبك فقد أتيناكم بالآيات البيّنات المحكمات فأثبتنا بالبرهان المبين دخول الكفار النار من بعد الموت وقبل البعث وأفتينا أنّ ذلك على نفس الروح من دون الجسد، ولكنّكم تريدون الحوار في الروح وكيفية الروح.

ويا أخي، إنّ الروح هي نسخةٌ من الجسد فلها أعين ولها قلب وفم وتسمع وترى ولها جلد ولكن لا تحيطون بها علماً؛ بل هي الإنسان وبدونها لا يساوي الجسد شيئاً فأنت بالروح لا بالجسم إنسانٌ، أفلا ترى أنّ الروح إذا غادرت الجسد فهو لا يشعر بأي ألمٍ ولا يسمع ولا يرى ولا يتكلم؟ والروح من أمر ربي يا مغربي، فلا تتّبعوا الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون ويتبعون الظنّ وإنّ الظنّ لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، أفلا ترى أنّك ترى في المنام وأنت لم تستخدم عيناك وتسمع وأنت لم تستخدم أذناك وتتألم لو رأيت أنّك تحترق فسوف تشعر بعذاب الحريق برغم أنه لم يلمس جلدك شيء؟ وكفى بالمرء أن يوعظ في منامه.

وقال محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [كفى بالمرءِ أن يوعظ في منامه].

ويا رجل أفلا تتفكر في أحوال أهل الجنة كمثل الشهداء تجدهم أحياء عند ربِّهم يُرزقون بمعنى أنهم يأكلون ويشربون الآن يا مغربي، فالروح من أمر ربي وكذلك أهل النار، ولا أريد ان أجادلكم في الروح وأكتفي بقول الله تعالى:
    {وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الرُّوحِ قُلِ الرُّوحُ مِنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّي وَمَا أُوتِيتُم مِّنَ الْعِلْمِ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

فأنت بالروح لا بالجسم إنسان، وإذا غادرت الروح من الجسد ذهبت جميع الحواس والسمع والبصر والطعم والألم والحب والكره وكُلّ الحياة، فما خطبُكم تجعلون الجسد وكأنّ الروح هي التي تحتاج للجسد؟ بل العكس
    فالجسد هو الذي يموت بفراق الحياة كون الحياة هي الروح ولا تموت أبداً وإنما يموت الجسد لفراقها ولكن أكثر الناس لا يعلمون. وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين.

وملاحظة : يا أحبتي في الله مشرفي هذه الطاولة العالمية، وتالله إنّي بالكاد أصل إلى موقعكم بسبب مكر أعداء الله إذ يقومون بحجب جهازي عن موقعكم بكِّل حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ، وإنما نفكّ الحجب في كل مرةٍ، وحسبي الله عليهم الذين يريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله ويأبى الله إلا أن يتمّ نوره ولو كرة المجرمون ظهوره، وحسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل.

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.
    فما هي الوسيلة لترضى و تفرح يا ربي سبحانك؟

9. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : خليل الرحمن

I seek refuge in God all Hearing,all Knowing from the accursed Satan
    In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. blessings and peace be upon all the prophets
    And the messengers and the imams of Allah's books, are the wisest rulers
    In particular, the Seal of the Prophets and Messengers of the Lord of the worlds
    And the last of the caliphs of GodNasser Muhammad Al-Yamani, was the first to call on humans to achieve the greatest pleasure of God
    And all their supporters to God, from the jinn and mankind and from every race to the Day of Judgment. Either:

May God’s peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you

there you have brother

اقتباس المشاركة 184406 من موضوع A decisive answer from the acquainted with the All Merciful

- 21 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

10 - 02 - 1432 AH
    16 - 01 - 2011 AD
    06:40 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

{And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is by the commandment of my Lord, and you were not given of knowledge but a little.}Truthful Allah the Great

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

O Maghribi, leave what makes you doubt to what does not make you doubt we just brought to you the clear decisive verses, we proved with clear evidence of the disbelievers entering hell-fire after death and we gave fatwa that this is on the same soul without the body, but you want the dialogue about the soul and how is the soul! O my brother, surely the soul is a copy of the body it has eyes, and for it is a heart, and a mouth and it does hear and see, and for it is a skin but you do not compass knowledge of it, in fact it is the human being and without it the body is worthless so you are a human being by the soul and not by the body.

Do you not see that the soul if departed from the body so (the body) does not feel any pain nor hear, see and speak? And the soul is a command of my lord O Maghribi, so do not follow who they say against Allah what they do not know and they follow conjecture and surely conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth, don’t you see in the sleep yet you did not use your eyes, and you hear yet you did not use your both ears, and you are in pain if you saw that you are burning surely you will feel in the chastisement of burning despite that not a thing touch your skin? It is sufficient enough for the person is being admonished in his sleep, and Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family said: [Sufficient enough for the person is being admonished in his sleep].
    [كفى بالمرءِ أن يوعظ في منامه]

O man do you not reflect in the conditions of the people of paradise as like the martyrs you find them alive provided sustenance from their Lord in the meaning of that they are eating and drinking right now oh Maghribi, surely the soul is by the commandment of my Lord as well the people of hell-fire, and I do not want to argue with you about the soul and I am content by the word of Allah the Most High: {And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is by the commandment of my Lord, and you were not given of knowledge but a little.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:85

Indeed you are a human being by the soul and not by the body, and if the soul departed from the body went all the senses, hearing, sight, taste and pain, love and hate and all of life, so what is wrong with you that you make the body as if the soul is the one that needs the body? In fact is the opposite surely the body is the one that dies by departing life, to the fact life is the soul and we do not die ever, only the body that dies for its departure but most people do not know. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Notice: O my beloveds in Allah’s love; supervisors of this international table, by Allah I almost reach to your site because the cunning plot of Allah’s enemies as they block my computer from your site by every trick and means, we only unlock it every time, Allah is sufficient for me against them who they want to put off Allah’s light and Allah refuses but to complete His light even though the criminal hated it appearing, and Allah is sufficient for us and an Excellent Guardian.

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=36850

اقتباس المشاركة 36850 من موضوع سلسلة حوارات الإمام في منتديات أشراف أونلاين..

- 21 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    10 - 02 - 1432 هـ
    16 - 01 - 2011 مـ
    06:40 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

{ وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الرُّوحِ قُلِ الرُّوحُ مِنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّي وَمَا أُوتِيتُم مِّنَ الْعِلْمِ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا } صدق الله العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
    ويا مغربي، دع ما يريبك إلى ما لا يريبك فقد أتيناكم بالآيات البيّنات المحكمات فأثبتنا بالبرهان المبين دخول الكفار النار من بعد الموت وقبل البعث وأفتينا أنّ ذلك على نفس الروح من دون الجسد، ولكنّكم تريدون الحوار في الروح وكيفية الروح.

ويا أخي، إنّ الروح هي نسخةٌ من الجسد فلها أعين ولها قلب وفم وتسمع وترى ولها جلد ولكن لا تحيطون بها علماً؛ بل هي الإنسان وبدونها لا يساوي الجسد شيئاً فأنت بالروح لا بالجسم إنسانٌ، أفلا ترى أنّ الروح إذا غادرت الجسد فهو لا يشعر بأي ألمٍ ولا يسمع ولا يرى ولا يتكلم؟ والروح من أمر ربي يا مغربي، فلا تتّبعوا الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون ويتبعون الظنّ وإنّ الظنّ لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً، أفلا ترى أنّك ترى في المنام وأنت لم تستخدم عيناك وتسمع وأنت لم تستخدم أذناك وتتألم لو رأيت أنّك تحترق فسوف تشعر بعذاب الحريق برغم أنه لم يلمس جلدك شيء؟ وكفى بالمرء أن يوعظ في منامه.

وقال محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم: [كفى بالمرءِ أن يوعظ في منامه].

ويا رجل أفلا تتفكر في أحوال أهل الجنة كمثل الشهداء تجدهم أحياء عند ربِّهم يُرزقون بمعنى أنهم يأكلون ويشربون الآن يا مغربي، فالروح من أمر ربي وكذلك أهل النار، ولا أريد ان أجادلكم في الروح وأكتفي بقول الله تعالى:

فأنت بالروح لا بالجسم إنسان، وإذا غادرت الروح من الجسد ذهبت جميع الحواس والسمع والبصر والطعم والألم والحب والكره وكُلّ الحياة، فما خطبُكم تجعلون الجسد وكأنّ الروح هي التي تحتاج للجسد؟ بل العكس
    فالجسد هو الذي يموت بفراق الحياة كون الحياة هي الروح ولا تموت أبداً وإنما يموت الجسد لفراقها ولكن أكثر الناس لا يعلمون. وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين.

وملاحظة : يا أحبتي في الله مشرفي هذه الطاولة العالمية، وتالله إنّي بالكاد أصل إلى موقعكم بسبب مكر أعداء الله إذ يقومون بحجب جهازي عن موقعكم بكِّل حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ، وإنما نفكّ الحجب في كل مرةٍ، وحسبي الله عليهم الذين يريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله ويأبى الله إلا أن يتمّ نوره ولو كرة المجرمون ظهوره، وحسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل.

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..
    انتهى الاقتباس من خليل الرحمن
    Subhanallah thank you

10. افتراضي Angel

Allah says in the quran that if he wants he sends Allah the holy spirit down to his servant whom he wants Does that mean that with Allah's permission it would be possible to see Gabriel as or to watch an angel?

صفحة 4 من 10 الأولىالأولى ... 23456 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •