Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

26 - 12 - 1431 AH
02 - 12 - 2010 AD
05:55 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

..May Allah gladne you O the honored Ibn Masoud who’s steadfast on the straight path

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
Allah’s peace be upon you my beloved best foremost supporters, my beloved in Allah’s love Ibn Masoud has made me laugh, may Allah gladen him with Truth, that’s when I read his fatwa to Al-Sheikh Al-Najashi, and Ibn Masoud said to Al-Najashi:

اقتباس المشاركة :
(Ask what in your mind from the Book you will surely find the answer from Allah’s Book with Allah’s permission where the Imam maninest it to you as if you for the first time read the Quran and know its meaning)
انتهى الاقتباس
Verily, Ibn Masoud made me laugh by this word of his to the fact he is of whom memorizes Allah’s Book but it cleared to him that the light is in understanding the Quran, and cleared to him the true significance for the word of Allah the Most High: {{(Quran is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good that they may ponder over its verses, and that the possessors of understanding may keep in mind.}}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:29
{{ كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿٢٩﴾ }} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

O Ibn Masoud, Allah’s peace be upon you and the entire best foremost supporters however appeared of them and who (still) obscured, peace be upon us and upon Allah’s righteous servants, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds. Verily, my beloved ones do not get angry for yourselves and be of those whom Allah said about them: {And those who shun the great sins and indecencies, and whenever they are angry they forgive;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:37, so forgive the people consequently Allah forgives you, and be charitable by pardoning Allah’s servants then Allah would padon you, and be patient, indeed your patience is only that Allah makes you endure until Allah brings about His command, indeed Allah does not fail to fulfil His promise. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {But pardon and forgive, till Allah brings about His command. Surely Allah is Possessor of power over all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:109
{وَالَّذِينَ يَجْتَنِبُونَ كَبَائِرَ الْإِثْمِ وَالْفَوَاحِشَ وَإِذَا مَا غَضِبُوا هُمْ يَغْفِرُونَ ﴿٣٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى]
{فَاعْفُوا وَاصْفَحُوا حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ اللَّـهُ بِأَمْرِهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:109].

Allah’s forgiveness be upon Mohammad and his virtuous family, and the Awaited Mahdi invokes prayer of forgiveness upon the entire supporters and the family of their homes among the former ones and among the later ones, and I salute with best salutations, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=312067

اقتباس المشاركة 312067 من موضوع أضحك الله سنك يا ابن مسعود المكرم الثابت على الصراط المستقيم ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
26 - 12 - 1431 هـ
02 - 12 - 2010 مـ
05:55 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=10183
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

أضحك الله سنك يا ابن مسعود المكرم الثابت على الصراط المستقيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
سلام الله عليكم أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، لقد أضحكني حبيبي في الله ابن مسعود أضحك الله سنّه بالحقّ، وذلك عندما اطّلعت على فتواه إلى الشيخ النجاشي، وقال ابن مسعود للنجاشي:
اقتباس المشاركة :
(وسل عمى بدالك من كتاب الله فستجد الجواب باذن الله من كتاب الله يبينه لك الإمام فلكأنك اول مرة تقرأ القرأن وتعرف معانيه)
انتهى الاقتباس
فأضحكني ابن مسعود بقوله هذا كونه من الذين يحفظون كتاب الله ولكنه تبيّن له أنّ النور هو في فَهْمِ القرآن وتبيّن له المغزى الحقّ لقول الله تعالى: {{ كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿٢٩﴾ }} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

سلام الله عليك يا ابن مسعود وكافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار ما ظهر منهم وما خفي، السلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، فلا تغضبوا أحبتي في الله لأنفسكم وكونوا من الذين قال الله عنهم:
{وَالَّذِينَ يَجْتَنِبُونَ كَبَائِرَ الْإِثْمِ وَالْفَوَاحِشَ وَإِذَا مَا غَضِبُوا هُمْ يَغْفِرُونَ ﴿٣٧} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى]،
فاغفروا للناس يغفر الله لكم، وتصدقوا بالعفو عن عباد الله يعفو الله عنكم، واصبروا وما صبركم إلا بالله حتى يأتي الله بأمره إن الله لا يخلف الميعاد تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَاعْفُوا وَاصْفَحُوا حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ اللَّـهُ بِأَمْرِهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:109].

وصلّى الله على محمدٍ وآله الأطهار، ويصلّي المهديّ المُنتظَر على كافة الأنصار وآل بيوتهم وأسلّمُ تسليماً في الأولين وفي الآخرين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .