Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

29 - Rajab - 1440 AH
05 - 04 - 2019 AD
04:39 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

..Very important explanatory-statement from the Awaited Mahdi to the entire Muftis in all Islamic countries equally the Arab and foreign

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Who revealed the Quran on night of Sunday since near four months from months of planet Saqar prior of the sun overtakes the moon, but because of the overtaking I do not think that you will see crescent of month of Ramadan for this year of yours 1440 only after sunset of Sunday the night of Monday (actual) date: second of Ramadan for this Lunar year of yours 1440, so you would fast on Monday; (actual) date: second of Ramadan, so it would be the first of fasting (day) of (Mecca) mother of towns and its vancinity from towns of the worlds which is Monday for two (days) passed of Ramadan month, for they may guard against evil.

Time of the Mahdiship call has entered its fifteenth year in the first months for the Lunar year in this year of yours 1440 while you turn away from the Truth; you turn away from from call of resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran. Indeed, I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I call the entire Muftis for all Islamic populations in all Islamic countries equally the Arabic and foreign, surely you must be present at the Capital of the international Islamic Khilafah of the oldest cities of the human world of which they inhabited city of Allah’s prophet Noah and his offspring and from the seed of noah is Sam son of Noah prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon them. And Allah the Most High said that is (your) blessed landing. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Then when you are firmly seated, you and those with you, in the ark, say: Praise be to Allah, Who delivered us from the unjust people!(28)And say: My Lord, cause me to land a blessed landing and You are the Best of those who bring to land.(29) Surely there are signs in this, and surely We are ever trying (Our servants).(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:28-30, surely that is the capital of the good land among the worlds; that is in the joyous Yemen.
{فَإِذَا اسْتَوَيْتَ أَنتَ وَمَن مَّعَكَ عَلَى الْفُلْكِ فَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ الَّذِي نَجَّانَا مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٢٨﴾ وَقُل رَّبِّ أَنزِلْنِي مُنزَلًا مُّبَارَكًا وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الْمُنزِلِينَ ﴿٢٩﴾ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ وَإِن كُنَّا لَمُبْتَلِينَ ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

And Allah settled people of Ad after the people of Noah in Yemen. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And the good land — its vegetation comes forth (abundantly) by the permission of its Lord. And that which is inferior — (its herbage) comes forth but scantily. Thus do We repeat the messages for a people who give thanks.(58) Certainly We sent Noah to his people, so he said: O my people, serve Allah, you have no god other than Him. Indeed I fear for you the chastisement of a grievous day.(59) The chiefs of his people said: Surely we see you in clear error.(60) He said: O my people, there is no error in me, but I am a messenger from the Lord of the worlds.(61) I deliver to you the messages of my Lord, and I offer you good advice, and I know from Allah what you know not.(62) Do you wonder that a reminder has come to you from your Lord through a man from among you, that he may warn you and that you may guard against evil, and that mercy may be shown to you?(63) But they called him a liar, so We delivered him and those with him in the ark, and We drowned those who rejected Our messages. Surely they were a blind people!(64) And to ‘Ad (We sent) their brother Hud. He said: O my people, serve Allah, you have no god other than Him. Will you not then guard against evil?(65) The chiefs of those who disbelieved from among his people said: Certainly we see thee in folly, and we certainly think thee to be of the liars.(66) He said: O my people, there is no folly in me, but I am a messenger of the Lord of the worlds.(67)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:58-67
{وَالْبَلَدُ الطَّيِّبُ يَخْرُجُ نَبَاتُهُ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِ ۖ وَالَّذِي خَبُثَ لَا يَخْرُجُ إِلَّا نَكِدًا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَشْكُرُونَ ﴿٥٨﴾ لَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ فَقَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّـهَ مَا لَكُم مِّنْ إِلَـٰهٍ غَيْرُهُ إِنِّي أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ ﴿٥٩﴾ قَالَ الْمَلَأُ مِن قَوْمِهِ إِنَّا لَنَرَاكَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٦٠﴾ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ لَيْسَ بِي ضَلَالَةٌ وَلَـٰكِنِّي رَسُولٌ مِّن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٦١﴾ أُبَلِّغُكُمْ رِسَالَاتِ رَبِّي وَأَنصَحُ لَكُمْ وَأَعْلَمُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٦٢﴾ أَوَعَجِبْتُمْ أَن جَاءَكُمْ ذِكْرٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ عَلَىٰ رَجُلٍ مِّنكُمْ لِيُنذِرَكُمْ وَلِتَتَّقُوا وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ ﴿٦٣﴾ فَكَذَّبُوهُ فَأَنجَيْنَاهُ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ فِي الْفُلْكِ وَأَغْرَقْنَا الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا قَوْمًا عَمِينَ ﴿٦٤﴾ وَإِلَىٰ عَادٍ أَخَاهُمْ هُودًا ۗ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّـهَ مَا لَكُم مِّنْ إِلَـٰهٍ غَيْرُهُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَّقُونَ ﴿٦٥﴾ قَالَ الْمَلَأُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن قَوْمِهِ إِنَّا لَنَرَاكَ فِي سَفَاهَةٍ وَإِنَّا لَنَظُنُّكَ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ ﴿٦٦﴾ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ لَيْسَ بِي سَفَاهَةٌ وَلَـٰكِنِّي رَسُولٌ مِّن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٦٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

We deduce of this that people of Ad dwelled in Sanaa, and their dwellings extended till (Jawf Al-Khared), it was called Yemen at that time; the joyous Yemen, because it is a good land, and (Sustainer) a much Forgiving Lord! Allah is Ever Truthful, it is the pillars of which were not created like it in the land till this day of ours to the fact that its castles are from gold that been devoted to Kings of Ad, and we will transform its castles to currency of Qintar and Dinar, as for the Qintar surely it is a thousand grams, and as for Dinar verily it is ten grams and it weighs ten grams.

And it would be dedicated as the international currency while its change is the Dollar and Euro also the entire Arab and foreign currencies, and by which we secure the Saudi Rial and the entire currencies of the Arab and the Islamic (countries) but this is after the empowerment firstly, and the parties of Yemen would never (find) a lead to it — Iram that has pillars of which were not created like it in the land.

I call the entire Muftis of the hometowns in various regions to attend the invitation of iftar (breaking fast) banquet, and I repeat the invitation that I call the entire Mufties of the Islamic countries whether the Arab or the foreign to attend (iftar) breaking the fast at Midan Al-Sabeen, and we will slaughter for them for the Iftar meal of the Imam Mahdi a thousand camels, thousand rams and a thousand oxs, yet I am not a millionaire but to my side an honored supporters, as the Arab proverb (says); whose supporters are generous have enforced his pride/might, and on my account a thousand of oxs (juicy barbecued meat) of Mendi with rice.
Thus we allow the presence of all correspondents of the satellite channels (to attend) iftar (of breaking fast) banquet, and he who break the fast of a fasting person surely he .has the reward of his fasting, so the appointed-time is on the night of middle of Ramadan

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=306771

اقتباس المشاركة 306771 من موضوع بيانٌ هامٌ للغاية من المهديّ المنتظَر إلى كافة المفتين في كلّ الدول الإسلاميّة سواء العربيّة والأعجميّة ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
29 - رجب - 1440 هـ
05 - 04 - 2019 مـ
04:39 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=306763

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

بيانٌ هامٌ للغاية من المهديّ المنتظَر إلى كافة المُفتين في كلّ الدول الإسلاميّة سواء العربيّة والأعجميّة ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم الذي أنزل القرآن العظيم ليلة الأحد منذ ما يقارب أربعة أشهرٍ من أشهر كوكب سقر من قبل أن تدرك الشمس القمر، ولكن بسبب الإدراك فلا أظنّكم سوف ترون هلال شهر رمضان لعامكم هذا 1440 إلا بعد غروب شمس الأحد ليلة الإثنين تاريخ اثنين من رمضان لعامكم هذا 1440 القمريّة، فتصومون يوم الإثنين تاريخ اثنين من رمضان فيكون أوّل صيامِ أمّ القرى وما جاورها من قرى العالمين هو يوم الإثنين لاثنين انقضت من شهر رمضان، لعلهم يتقون.

لقد دخل عُمُرُ الدعوة المهديّة عامه الخامس عشر في الأشهر الأولى للسّنة القمريّة في عامكم هذا 1440 وأنتم عن الحقّ معرضون؛ معرضون عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وإني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أدعو كافة المُفتين لكلّ الشعوب الإسلاميّة في كلّ دولةٍ إسلاميّة سواء عربيّة أو أعجميّة، فعليكم الحضور إلى عاصمة الخلافة الإسلاميّة العالميّة من أقدم مدن عالَم البشر سكنوها مدينة نبيّ الله نوح وذريته ومن ذرية نوح سام بن نوح عليهم الصلاة والسلام، وقال الله تعالى ذلكم المنزل المبارك تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَإِذَا اسْتَوَيْتَ أَنتَ وَمَن مَّعَكَ عَلَى الْفُلْكِ فَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ الَّذِي نَجَّانَا مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٢٨﴾ وَقُل رَّبِّ أَنزِلْنِي مُنزَلًا مُّبَارَكًا وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الْمُنزِلِينَ ﴿٢٩﴾ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ وَإِن كُنَّا لَمُبْتَلِينَ ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون]، فتلك عاصمة البلدة الطيبة في العالمين، ذلكم في اليمن السعيد.

وجعل الله من بعد قوم نوح في اليمن قوم عاد تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَالْبَلَدُ الطَّيِّبُ يَخْرُجُ نَبَاتُهُ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِ ۖ وَالَّذِي خَبُثَ لَا يَخْرُجُ إِلَّا نَكِدًا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَشْكُرُونَ ﴿٥٨﴾ لَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ فَقَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّـهَ مَا لَكُم مِّنْ إِلَـٰهٍ غَيْرُهُ إِنِّي أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ ﴿٥٩﴾ قَالَ الْمَلَأُ مِن قَوْمِهِ إِنَّا لَنَرَاكَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٦٠﴾ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ لَيْسَ بِي ضَلَالَةٌ وَلَـٰكِنِّي رَسُولٌ مِّن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٦١﴾ أُبَلِّغُكُمْ رِسَالَاتِ رَبِّي وَأَنصَحُ لَكُمْ وَأَعْلَمُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٦٢﴾ أَوَعَجِبْتُمْ أَن جَاءَكُمْ ذِكْرٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ عَلَىٰ رَجُلٍ مِّنكُمْ لِيُنذِرَكُمْ وَلِتَتَّقُوا وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ ﴿٦٣﴾ فَكَذَّبُوهُ فَأَنجَيْنَاهُ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ فِي الْفُلْكِ وَأَغْرَقْنَا الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا قَوْمًا عَمِينَ ﴿٦٤﴾ وَإِلَىٰ عَادٍ أَخَاهُمْ هُودًا ۗ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّـهَ مَا لَكُم مِّنْ إِلَـٰهٍ غَيْرُهُ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَّقُونَ ﴿٦٥﴾ قَالَ الْمَلَأُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن قَوْمِهِ إِنَّا لَنَرَاكَ فِي سَفَاهَةٍ وَإِنَّا لَنَظُنُّكَ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ ﴿٦٦﴾ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ لَيْسَ بِي سَفَاهَةٌ وَلَـٰكِنِّي رَسُولٌ مِّن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٦٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ونستنبط من ذلك أن قوم عاد سكنوا في صنعاء وامتدت مساكنهم إلى (جوف الخارد)، وكان يسمى اليمن آنذاك اليمن السعيد نظراً لأنه بلدةٌ طيبةٌ وربٌ غفور، وصدق الله هي العماد التي لم يخلق مثلها في البلاد حتى يومنا هذا كون قصورها من الذهب خُصصت لملوك عاد وسوف نقوم بتحويل قصورها إلى عملة القنطار والدينار، فأمّا القنطار فألف جرامٍ وأما الدينار فعشرة جرامات ويزن عشرة جرامات، وتعتمد العملة العالميّة وفراطتها الدولار واليورو وكافة العملات العربية والأعجمية ونؤمِّن بها الريال السعودي وكافة العملات العربيّة والإسلاميّة ولكن هذا بعد التمكين أولاً، ولن يستدل أحزاب اليمن على إرم ذات العماد التي لم يخلق مثلها في البلاد.

وأدعو كافة مفتي الديار في مختلف الأقطار دعوةَ الحضور لمأدبة الإفطار، وأكرر الدعوة بأني أدعو كافة مفتي الدول الإسلامية سواء العربيّة أم الأعجمية لحضور فطور ميدان السبعين وسوف نذبح لهم لمائدة إفطار الإمام المهديّ ألف بعيرٍ وألف كبشٍ وألف ثورٍ وليس أني مليونير ولكن إلى جنبي أنصاراً مكرمين، وكما يقول المثل العربي من أنصاره أجواد عزو جلاله، وعلي ألف ثور مندي مع الرز. ذلك ونسمح بحضور مأدبة الإفطار كل مراسلي القنوات الفضائيّة، ومن فطّر صائماً فله مثل أجر صومه، فالميعاد ليلة نصف الشهر من رمضان.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.