Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

18 - 09 - 1431 AH
28 - 08 - 2010 AD
07:54 am
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

..A prophet intercedes for his son from chastisement in the decisive Book

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {And Noah cried to his Lord and said: My Lord, surely my son is of my family, and Your promise is true, and You are the Justest of the judges.}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:45
{وَنَادَى نُوحٌ ربّه فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنَّ ابُنِي مِنْ أَهْلِي وَإِنَّ وَعْدَكَ الحقّ وَأَنتَ أَحْكَمُ الْحَاكِمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [هود:45].

Indeed, he committed a mistake regarding his Lord’s right un intentionally from Noah messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- mercy for his son has distracted him from thinking in the condition of his Lord so he would say: If this is my condition then how is the condition of Allah the Most Merciful (rather) than all the merciful ones?

Since that Noah was ignorant about secret of intercession before the Lord for His servants from His chastisement, so he asked Allah what he has no knowledge withit, and it is the secret of intercession but he did not speak aright; in fact he was complaining to his Lord (out of) mercy of the father to his son, and said: {..and said: My Lord, surely my son is of my family, and Your promise is true, and You are the Justest of the judges.}Truthful Allah the Great
{فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنَّ ابُنِي مِنْ أَهْلِي وَإِنَّ وَعْدَكَ الحقّ وَأَنتَ أَحْكَمُ الْحَاكِمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم.

Surely, he forgot the condition of Whom is the Most Merciful with His servant than the father with his son; Allah the Most Merciful than all who has mercy, so he made an error in his Lord’s right to the fact he dared to intercede before His Lord for his from Allah’s chastisement! For that there was a thing of harshness in Allah’s response to His prophet Noah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- and He said: {..So ask not of Me that of which you have no knowledge. I admonish you lest you be of the ignorant.}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:46
{فَلاَ تَسْأَلْنِ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنِّي أَعِظُكَ أَن تَكُونَ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ( 46)} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

Allah’s messenger Noah realized that he dared over the intercession between the hands of His Lord while he has no right, and he knew that it is not as he believed that the servant may intercede for his family before his Lord. Consequently, Noah realized his mistake -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. And Allah the Most High said: {..So ask not of Me that of which you have no knowledge. I admonish you lest you be of the ignorant.(46) He said: My Lord, I seek refuge in Thee from asking of Thee that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have mercy on me, I shall be of the losers.(47)}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:46-47
{فَلاَ تَسْأَلْنِ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنِّي أَعِظُكَ أَن تَكُونَ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ (46) قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أَسْأَلَكَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِهِ عِلْمٌ وَإِلاَّتَغْفِرْ لِي وَتَرْحَمْنِي أَكُن مِّنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ (47)} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

O my beloved supporters, do you know what Allah the Most High meant by His admonishment to His prophet in His word the Most High: {I admonish you lest you be of the ignorant.}Truthful Allah the Great? And He means I admonish you lest be of the ignorant ones who believe in the intercession for the servants before the worshiped Lord. And he has no knowledge about the secret of intercession, and for that Allah the Most High said: {..So ask not of Me that of which you have no knowledge. I admonish you lest you be of the ignorant.(46) He said: My Lord, I seek refuge in You from asking of You that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have mercy on me, I shall be of the losers.(47)}Truthful Allah the Great, and Allah knew that His prophet Noah will ask the intercession before his Lord from the chastisement for his son, and for that Allah said to His prophet previously: {And make the ark under Our eyes and Our revelation, and speak not to Me on behalf of those who are unjust. Surely they will be drowned.}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:37
{إِنِّي أَعِظُكَ أَن تَكُونَ مِنَالْجَاهِلِينَ (46)} صدق الله العظيم
{فَلاَ تَسْأَلْنِ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنِّي أَعِظُكَ أَن تَكُونَ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ (46) قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أَسْأَلَكَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِهِ عِلْمٌ وَإِلاَّ تَغْفِرْ لِي وَتَرْحَمْنِي أَكُن مِّنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ (47)} صدق الله العظيم
{وَاصْنَعِ الْفُلْكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا وَوَحْيِنَا وَلاَ تُخَاطِبْنِي فِي الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ إِنَّهُم مُّغْرَقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [هود:37].

But Allah’s prophet Noah dared before his Lord and asked the intercession for his son, but he has no knowledge about the secret of the intercession, for that he did not intercede except to whom he thought that he is his son, and if he said: ”O our Allah, You are the Most Merciful with my people than me and Most Merciful with my son than me because You are the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. O our Allah, if they believed remove the chastisement by Your mercy — O the Most Merciful than all the merciful ones” it is then Allah would have responded and removed the chastisement from them, then they would all believe in Allah’s messenger Noah -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- then Allah would grant them provision till a time as the Imam Mahdi did and he called his Lord if the people believe after the chastisement of the manifest smoke covers them to remove the chastisement away from them by His mercy that He wrote upon HimSelf, surely He is the Most Merciful with His servants than His servant and His promise is ever True and He is the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, for that Allah will respond to the call of His servant so He would remove the chastisement away from the people when they believe although belief does not benefit (at the time) when seeing the chastisement, Allah’s way (sunna) in the Book, but Allah accepted the call-prayer of the Imam Mahdi and his band of the honored ones.

O Ibn Omar and community of the best foremost supporters you are blessed and others are blessed that you do not encompass knowledge about them from the honored supporters.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=7279

اقتباس المشاركة 7279 من موضوع نبيٌّ يتشفع لولده من العذاب في محكم الكتاب ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
18 - 09 - 1431 هـ
28 - 08 - 2010 مـ
07:54 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=7277
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

نبيٌّ يتشفّع لولده من العذاب في مُحكم الكتاب ..

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
{وَنَادَىٰ نُوحٌ رَّبَّهُ فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنَّ ابْنِي مِنْ أَهْلِي وَإِنَّ وَعْدَكَ الْحَقُّ وَأَنتَ أَحْكَمُ الْحَاكِمِينَ ﴿٤٥} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

فقد ارتكب خطأً في حقّ ربّه بغير قصدٍ من رسول الله نوحٍ عليه الصلاة والسلام، فقد ألهَتْهُ الرحمة بولده عن التفكّر في حال ربّه فيقول: إذا كان هذا هو حالي فكيف حال الله أرحم الراحمين؟

وبما أنّ نوح كان يجهل سرّ الشفاعة بين يدي الربّ لعباده من عذابه فقد سأل الله ما ليس له به علمٌ وهو سرّ الشفاعة ولكنّه لم يقل صواباً؛ بل كان يشكو إلى ربّه رحمة الوالد بولده، وقال:
{وَنَادَىٰ نُوحٌ رَّبَّهُ فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنَّ ابْنِي مِنْ أَهْلِي وَإِنَّ وَعْدَكَ الْحَقُّ وَأَنتَ أَحْكَمُ الْحَاكِمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم، فنسي حال من هو أرحم بعبده من الوالد بولده؛ الله أرحم الراحمين، فأخطأ في حقّ ربّه كونه تجرَّأ أن يشفع بين يدي ربّه لولده من عذاب الله! ولذلك كان في ردّ الله لنبيّه نوحٍ عليه الصلاة والسلام شيءٌ من الغِلظة فقال: {فَلَا تَسْأَلْنِ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۖ إِنِّي أَعِظُكَ أَن تَكُونَ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ ﴿٤٦} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

فأدرك رسول الله نوح أنّه تجرّأ على الشفاعة بين يدَي ربّه وهو لا يحقّ له، وعلِم أنّها ليس كما يعتقد بأنّ العبد يمكن أن يشفع لأهله بين يدَي ربّه، ولذلك أدرك نوحٌ خطأه عليه الصلاة والسلام، وقال الله تعالى:
{فَلَا تَسْأَلْنِ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۖ إِنِّي أَعِظُكَ أَن تَكُونَ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ ﴿٤٦قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أَسْأَلَكَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۖ وَإِلَّا تَغْفِرْ لِي وَتَرْحَمْنِي أَكُن مِّنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ ﴿٤٧} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

فهل تعلمون يا أحبّتي الأنصار ما يقصد الله تعالى بوعظه لنبيّه نوحٍ بقوله تعالى:
{إِنِّي أَعِظُكَ أَن تَكُونَ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ} صدق الله العظيم؟ ويقصد إنّي أعظك أن تكون من الجاهلين الذين يعتقدون الشفاعة للعبيد بين يدي الربّ المعبود، وليس له علم عن سرّ الشفاعة، ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {فَلَا تَسْأَلْنِ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۖ إِنِّي أَعِظُكَ أَن تَكُونَ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ ﴿٤٦قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أَسْأَلَكَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۖ وَإِلَّا تَغْفِرْ لِي وَتَرْحَمْنِي أَكُن مِّنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ ﴿٤٧} صدق الله العظيم، وقد علم الله أنّ نبيّه نوح سوف يسأل الشفاعة بين يدي ربّه من العذاب لولده، ولذلك قال الله لنبيّه من قبل: {وَاصْنَعِ الْفُلْكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا وَوَحْيِنَا وَلَا تُخَاطِبْنِي فِي الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا ۚ إِنَّهُم مُّغْرَقُونَ ﴿٣٧} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

ولكنّ نبيّ الله نوح تجرَّأ بين يدي ربّه وسأله الشفاعة لولده، ولكنّه ليس له علمٌ بسرّ الشفاعة، ولذلك لم يشفع إلا لمن ظنَّ أنّه ولده، ولو أنّه قال:
"اللهم إنك أرحم بقومي مني وأرحم بولدي مني لأنك أرحم الراحمين، اللهم إن آمنوا فاكشف عنهم العذاب برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين" إذاً لاستجاب الله وكشف عنهم العذاب ثم يؤمنوا برسول الله نوح عليه الصلاة والسلام أجمعين فيمتعهم الله إلى حينٍ كما فعل الإمام المهديّ فدعا ربّه إن آمن الناس بعد أن يغشاهم العذاب من الدخان المبين أن يكشف عنهم العذاب برحمته التي كتب على نفسه فهو أرحم بعباده من عبده ووعده الحقّ وهو أرحم الراحمين، ولذلك سوف يجيب الله دعوة عبده فيكشف عن الناس العذاب حين يؤمنون برغم أنّ الإيمان لا ينفع حين رؤية العذاب، سُنَّة الله في الكتاب، ولكن تقبل الله دعاء الإمام المهديّ وزمرته المُكرّمين.

فبوركتَ يا ابن عمر ومعشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار وبورك آخرون لا تحيطون بهم علماً من الأنصار المُكرّمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..