The right Fatwa to the Mutanmsat

In the name of Allah, the Allah Merciful, the Most Merciful. Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the messenger of Allah and High Magam Nasser Mohammad, after this...

I hope Imam Nasser answers me to this question What is the judgement on Sharee'ah on eyebrow cleaning and is it true that the Prophet said that the Namsa and Al.Mutanmsh are cursed and what the is Namsa exactly, Does it mean to clean the eyebrow or remove all the eyebrow and draw another eyebrow by request I mean as we see today, Please explain because there is a lot of different answers from the Imams today, I hope you answer me you are my dear Imam and nobody and thank you.

In the name of Allah, the Allah Merciful, the Most Merciful. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds...

Peace of Allah be upon you and His mercy and blessings, AlMutanmsh is the one that removes the hair of her eyebrow completely, and instead makes it a line with the pen. But he did not forbid you from organizing eyebrow bristles. There is no blame on you to organize the bristles of your eyebrows and remove the hair that is outside the eyebrow order, Allah and his messenger did not forbid you from organizing your eyebrows and keeping men's mustache and organizing their beards as required by the beauty of the beard, and The most important thing is not to shave it with Mousse because it hurts the skin, He makes its number the right number for it from number one and above as required by the beauty of the beard. May Allah keep me and you on the Straight path.

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al.Yemeni.