Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

10 - Dhul Hijja - 1439 AH
21 - 08 - 2018 AD
01:22 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Blessed-greeting to all supporters among the worlds and to the entire people of the dutiful Muslims and an announcement to their leaders and their scholars who turn away altogether..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets and messengers of jinn and mankind altogether from oru father Adam to the seal of Allah’s khalifas altogether, and Allah did not make him a prophets nor a messenger; in fact (Nassera Mohammad [means]) a supporter of Mohammad. The description of sending me is in my name (Nassera) a supporter to which came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah if you (really) believe in what been sent down upon the Arab illiterate prophet that is written in the Torah, the Gospel and the grand Quran, and Allah did not make his proof in his names; rather in the explanatory-statements of the authority of his knowledge of the grand Quran; the dominant over the Torah, the Gospel and narrations of the prophetic sunna, and I testify to Allah a testimony that I will be held accountable for it between the hands of Allah if I am of the liars that he who held firmly with what came contrary to the decisive clear messages in the grand Quran to the common Muslims and their scholars, so whoever held firmly with what came contrary to mother verses of the Book, the decisive, and held firmly with what violated them in the Torah, Gospel and the inserted narrations in sunnas, then he has denied Allah’s words and he did not holdfast with Allah’s rope the grand Quran; in fact he held fast with what came for other than Allah which means from the accursed-outcast satan, and definitely he will associate with Allah, and he who associated with Allah as if he held firmly with a thread of the spider's (web) house that's hanging from the sky of the world, then it would cut off with him so he would fall as if he fell from the sky and the birds would snatch him away, or he would be carried off to a distant place in hell fire that gets nearer to your earth, bellow of the sun much so, and you would see it so it would pass over your earth from a far place of your earth, and you would see it with certainty of sight; so it would gain knowledge of the inner-hearts so it would see the enlightened hearts (differentiating it) from the dark dead hearts away from Allah’s reminder, so it would lash at them with spark strike on the head then gets out from the rear end to who been standing straight-up, or he was laid face down then it would befall him by much sparks, and whoever would hide in his house then its spark would penetrate his house then death would catch-up with him thereof and even if he was in towers fortified with iron-metal and cement surely there is no escape from Allah’s chastisement, so flee, flee from Allah the One, the Supreme to Him with repentance and turning (close to Him) and follow the caller to a straight path to who desire to go on the straight path then let him know that my Lord is on a straight path. Confirming with the word of my Lord, (there is) no God except Him, Allah the Most High said: {Surely I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord. There is no living creature but He grasps it by its forelock. Surely my Lord is on the right path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:56
{إِنِّي تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَى اللَّـهِ رَبِّي وَرَبِّكُم ۚ مَّا مِن دَابَّةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ آخِذٌ بِنَاصِيَتِهَا ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

So whoever wants to follow a path of the All Mighty the Praised One, surely let him follow the explanatory- statement for the Quran with the explanatory- statement in the glorious Quran so they would be guided to path of the All Mighty, the Praised One. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {A.L.R. A Book which We have revealed to you that you may bring forth the people, by their Lord’s permission, from darkness into light, to the way of the Mighty, the Praised One,(1) Allah, Whose is whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. And woe to the disbelievers for the severe chastisement!(2)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebraheem] 14:1-2
{الر ۚ كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ لِتُخْرِجَ النَّاسَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ ﴿١﴾ اللَّـهِ الَّذِي لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَوَيْلٌ لِّلْكَافِرِينَ مِنْ عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ ﴿٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [إِبراهيم].

And Allah the Most High said: {But if they turn away, then say: I warn you of a scourge like the scourge of ‘Ad and Thamud.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:13
{فَإِنْ أَعْرَضُوا فَقُلْ أَنذَرْتُكُمْ صَاعِقَةً مِّثْلَ صَاعِقَةِ عَادٍ وَثَمُودَ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت].

Indeed, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, that who violated me in the judgement between you in Allah’s religion in what you differed therein, verily he violated judgement of Allah the One, the Supreme, in the decisive Reminder, did I have a condition against you other than one condition which is that you accept Allah as a Judge between you in what you differed therein? And is there duty of the Awaited Yemeni who he is himself the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni except to deduce for you rules of Allah from the clear verses of the Quran that makes clear to the common Muslims and their scholars? Non disbelief the judgement in it except the hypocrite transgressors who turn away whom they rejoiced with what they have of false knowledge so they became free of need with it rather than Allah’s words but Allah is not in need of them, and He made cover over their hearts to comprehend it, surely it is obscure to them surely they will not and would never see the Truth from their Lord, no matter it is clear as the clarity of the sun, are they equal the blind and who can see? And Allah did not wrong them a thing; in fact they were wronging themselves for the fact they do not follow what Allah sent down in His decisive Book because it came contrary to what they have from narrations of the accursed-outcast satan from other than and His messenger, but when they find a verse came concurring to what they have of the True narrations that is from Allah and His messenger they quickly strive with it against the people a big striving, but when tens of verses that are contrary to false narrations against Allah and His messenger then here they turn away from the Quran and they say: “Are more knowledgeable or the righteous ancestors?”! Those, the like of them is as like the Jews believe in some of the Book and they turn away from others, their reward is disgrace in the life of this world. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Do you then believe in a part of the Book and disbelieve in the other? What then is the reward of such among you as do this but disgrace in the life of this world, and on the day of Resurrection they shall be sent back to the most grievous chastisement. And Allah is not heedless of what you do.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:85
{أَفَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِبَعْضِ الْكِتَابِ وَتَكْفُرُونَ بِبَعْضٍ ۚ فَمَا جَزَاءُ مَن يَفْعَلُ ذَٰلِكَ مِنكُمْ إِلَّا خِزْيٌ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يُرَدُّونَ إِلَىٰ أَشَدِّ الْعَذَابِ ۗ وَمَا اللَّـهُ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٨٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

Indeed, that all Shiites and Sunnis are all of them are Sunnis do not follow from the Book except what came concurring to what they have of narrations and tales, yet what came contrary to what they have they left clear verses of the Book that is contrary to what they have and they holdfast with what it is contrary to Allah’s decisive Book, so how can they think that they are guided aright? In fact, as if Allah and His messenger said to them to make narrations in the sunna is being the reference to the decisive grand Quran, and what came from the Quran contrary to any narration so they would leave they Quran, and they take the narration that is contrary to it!! But I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I say you lied by the soul of the shoes of my foot, yet Allah did not say this nor His messenger; in fact the opposite of what you were holding fast with, Allah commanded you and commanded the Jews and Christians that the decisive grand Quran to be the dominant over the reference for the fact it is guarded from alteration, and Allah did not promise you in guarding the the Torah and the Gospel also the narrations of the sunna whether it was from the companions in general of rom Imams of the family of the House from the messenger of Allah, surely it is contrary to the decisive Book of Allah the grand Quran indeed it is not from Allah’s messenger and he did not say it -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

Blessed Eid, and after it I announce a painful chastisement of a destructive day to those who turn away when Allah pleases in any month and in any time, and it might be near, while you turn away from the Truth, and I do not know with what I warn you! Is it by the destructive wind? Or by a planetary-body (atroid) a chastisement of a painful day? Or by chastisement of rain mountainous of hail as rocks? Or by the chastisement of flood from above you? Or by the chastisement of earthquake from underneath your feet, and the boiling-pot overflow also the heat-temperature of the sun raised yet you know. Or should we warn you from the spark of planet fire, evil rain is the rain of spark from fire that is chastisement of a destructive day?

When will you believe that Allah the One, the Supreme is the Creator and in control — O community of nature worshipers? Verily, by Allah, then by Allah earth does not shake out of itself except that Allah reveals to it Whose in control over the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. O those of natural disasters, may Allah fight you, indeed by Allah the cattle are more sane than you; in fact you went astray away from path to the fact Allah distinguished you with the mind but you forsake the reflection with your minds over what He sent down of revelation as you forsaking to the grand Quran, and you favored the false passed on (religious matters) against Allah and His messenger rather than what Allah promised you in guarding it, so since a thousand and forty years did not happen altering it nor counterfeiting it, except you were able to alter it only through the explanation to words from yourselves and by your opinion. Indeed by Allah, if you look at the difference between the explanatory-statement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the Quran by the Quran while on the other hand your explanations that is between your hands you would have found that the difference is big between the Truth and the contrary falsehood as like the difference between light and darkness, surely Eid blessed to you!

I announce to who turn away a grievous chastisement, surely Allah’s wrath for His Book has increased because of your hinder (others) away the His signs, and because your turn away from the Caller to the Truth; the Imam Mahdi to the straight path, verily worship Allah my Lord and your Lord, and do not associate with Him a thing, and follow Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and the sunna of His messenger, and leave what came contrary to Allah’s decisive Book in narrations of sunna surely it is not from the prophet Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his righteous family- and upon the believers in messages of their Lord and His messengers in every time and place and I salute a best salutation.

Eid blessed to you! And I announce to you a painful chastisement after it whenever Allah pleases surely there is neither for me nor for you a thing of the matter, and all matters turn to Allah, and the appearing has approached willingly for who willed and unwillingly for who refused, indeed there is no match for you with Allah my Lord and your Lord; an Excellent Guardian and Excellent Supporter.

And the sun overtook the moon so the crescent was born before the eclipse and the sun met with it while it’s just a (newly) crescent, is there who put in mind before the night precede the daylight because the sunrise from the setting place of it or chastisement besides that? But most people do not know.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa in the land and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?35677

اقتباس المشاركة 293199 من موضوع مباركةٌ لجميع الأنصار في العالمين ولكافة شعوب المسلمين المتّقين وبشارةٌ لقاداتهم وعلمائهم المعرضين أجمعين ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
10 - ذو الحجّة - 1439 هـ
21 - 08 - 2018 مـ
01:22 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=293150
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

مباركةٌ لجميع الأنصار في العالمين ولكافة شعوب المسلمين المتّقين وبشارةٌ لقاداتهم وعلمائهم المعرضين أجمعين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من الجنّ والإنس أجمعين من أبينا آدم إلى خاتم خلفاء الله أجمعين ولم يجعله الله نبيّاً ولا رسولاً بل ناصرَ محمدٍ، وصفة بعثي في اسمي ناصراً لما جاءكم به محمدٌ رسول الله إن كنتم تؤمنون بما تنزّل على النبيّ الأميّ العربيّ المكتوب في التوراة والإنجيل والقرآن العظيم، ولم يجعل الله برهانه في أسمائه؛ بل في بينات سلطان علمه القرآن العظيم المهيمن على التوراة والإنجيل وأحاديث السُّنة النبويّة، وأشهد لله شهادةً أحاسب عليها بين يدي الله إن كنت من الكاذبين أنّ من تمسّك بما جاء مخالفاً للآيات المحكمات البيّنات في القرآن العظيم لعامة المسلمين وعلمائهم فمن تمسّك بما جاء مخالفاً لآيات أمّ الكتاب المحكمات واستمسك بما يخالفهنّ في التوراة والإنجيل والأحاديث المدسوسة في السنن فقد كذّب بكلام الله ولم يعتصم بحبل الله القرآن العظيم؛ بل اعتصم بما جاء من عند غير الله أي من عند الشيطان الرجيم، وحتماً سوف يشرك بالله، ومن أشرك بالله فكأنما استمسك بخيطٍ من بيت العنكبوت معلقٍ في السماء الدنيا، فينقطع به فخرّ وكأنّما خرّ من السماء فتخطَفه الطير أو تهوي به الريح إلى مكانٍ سحيقٍ في نار جهنم التي تقترب من أرضكم فتمرّ على أرضكم على بُعدٍ من أرضكم من دون الشمس بكثيرٍ، فترونها عين اليقين، فتطلع على أفئدتكم، فترى القلوب المنيرة من القلوب المظلمة الميّتة عن ذكر الله فترميهم بشررٍ يضرب في الرأس ويخرج من الدُّبر لمن كان قائماً، أو كان منبطحاً فتصيبه بشررٍ أكثر، ومن تخبَّأ في بيته اخترق شررها بيته فيدركه الموت منها ولو كان في بروجٍ مشيّدةٍ بالحديد والإسمنت فلا فوات من عذاب الله، فالفرار الفرار من الله الواحد القهار إليه بالتوبة والإنابة واتّباع الداعي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ لمن يريد أن يسلك الصراط المستقيم فليعلم إنّ ربي على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ. تصديقاً لقول ربي لا إله إلا هو، قال الله تعالى: {إِنِّي تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَى اللَّـهِ رَبِّي وَرَبِّكُم ۚ مَّا مِن دَابَّةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ آخِذٌ بِنَاصِيَتِهَا ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٥٦} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

فمن أراد أن يتّبع الصراط إلى العزيز الحميد فليتّبع البيان للقرآن بالبيان بالقرآن المجيد فيهتديَ إلى صراط العزيز الحميد. تصديقا لقول الله تعالى: {الر ۚ كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ لِتُخْرِجَ النَّاسَ مِنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ ﴿١اللَّـهِ الَّذِي لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَوَيْلٌ لِّلْكَافِرِينَ مِنْ عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ ﴿٢} صدق الله العظيم [إِبراهيم].

وقال الله تعالى: {فَإِنْ أَعْرَضُوا فَقُلْ أَنذَرْتُكُمْ صَاعِقَةً مِّثْلَ صَاعِقَةِ عَادٍ وَثَمُودَ ﴿١٣} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت].

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ من خالفني في الحُكْم بينكم في دين الله فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون فإنه قد خالف حكم الله الواحد القهّار في مُحكم الذكر، وهل كان لي شرطٌ عليكم غير شرطٍ واحدٍ وهو أن تقبلوا الله حَكَماً بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون؟ فهل على اليماني المنتظَر الذي هو ذاته المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني إلا أن يستنبط لكم أحكام الله من آيات القرآن البيّنات والمُبيِّنات لعامة المسلمين وعلمائهم؟ لا يكفر بحكم الله فيها إلا الفاسقون المنافقون والمعرضون الذين فرحوا بما عندهم من العلم الباطل فاستغنوا به عن كلام الله فاستغنى الله عنهم وجعل على قلوبهم أكنةً أن يفقهوه فهو عليهم عمًى فهم لا ولن يبصروا الحقّ من ربهم مهما كان واضحاً وضوح الشمس، فهل يستوي الأعمى والبصير؟ ولم يظلمهم الله؛ بل كانوا أنفسهم يظلمون، كونهم لا يتّبعون ما أنزل الله في محكم كتابه بسبب أنه جاء مخالفاً لما لديهم من أحاديث الشيطان الرجيم من عند غير الله ورسوله، ولكن حين يجدون آيةً جاءت توافق ما لديهم من الأحاديث الحقّ التي من عند الله ورسوله فسرعان ما يجاهدون الناس بها جهاداً كبيراً، ولكن حين تأتي عشرات الآيات مخالفاتٍ للأحاديث المكذوبة عن الله ورسوله فهنا يعرضون عن القرآن ويقولون: "أأنت أعلمُ أم السلف الصالح؟"! أولئك مثلهم كمثل اليهود يؤمنون ببعض الكتاب ويعرضون عن بعضٍ، وجزاؤهم الخزي في الحياة الدنيا. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَفَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِبَعْضِ الْكِتَابِ وَتَكْفُرُونَ بِبَعْضٍ ۚ فَمَا جَزَاءُ مَن يَفْعَلُ ذَٰلِكَ مِنكُمْ إِلَّا خِزْيٌ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يُرَدُّونَ إِلَىٰ أَشَدِّ الْعَذَابِ ۗ وَمَا اللَّـهُ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٨٥} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ألا وإنّ جميع الشيعة والسّنة جميعهم سنّيون لا يتّبعون من الكتاب إلا ما جاء موافقاً لما لديهم في الأحاديث والروايات وما جاء مخالفاً لما لديهم تركوا آيات الكتاب البيّنات المخالفة لما لديهم واعتصموا بما يخالفها لمحكم كتاب الله، فكيف يحسبون أنهم مهتدون؟ بل وكأنّ الله ورسوله قال لهم أن يجعلوا الأحاديث في السُّنة هي المرجع لمحكم القرآن العظيم وأن ما جاء من القرآن مخالفاً لأيما حديثٍ فليتركوا القرآن ويأخذوا الحديث المخالف له!! ولكني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أقول كذبتم بشسع نعل قدمي، ولم يقل الله ذلك ولا رسوله؛ بل العكس على ما أنتم عليه معتصمون به، أمركم الله وأمر اليهود والنصارى أن يكونَ محكم القرآن العظيم هو المهيمن عليهم والمرجع كونه محفوظ من التحريف، ولم يعدكم الله بحفظ التوراة والإنجيل وأحاديث السّنة سواء كانت عن الصحابة بشكلٍ عامٍ أو عن أئمة آل البيت عن رسول الله، فما خالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم فليس عن رسول الله ولم يقله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم.

وعيدٌ مباركٌ، ومن بعده أُبشّر المعرضين بعذابِ يومٍ عقيمٍ حين يشاء الله في أيّ شهرٍ وفي أيّ دهرٍ وعسى أن يكون قريباً، وأنتم عن داعي الحقّ معرضون، ولا أدري ما أبشّركم به! فهل بالريح العقيم؟ أم بكويكب ( نيزك) عذاب يوم أليم؟ أم بعذاب مطرِ جبالٍ من بردٍ كالأحجار؟ أم بعذاب الطوفان من فوقكم؟ أم بعذاب الزلازل من تحت أرجلكم؟ وفار التنور وارتفعت حرارة الشمس وأنتم تعلمون. أم نحذّركم من شرر من كوكب النار، فساء المطر مطر شرر من نارٍ ذلكم عذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ؟

ومتى سوف تؤمنون أنّ الله الواحد القهار هو الخالق والمسيطر يا معشر عُبّاد الطبيعة؟ فوالله ثم والله لا تزلزل الأرض من ذات نفسها إلا أن يوحي لها الله المسيطر على ملكوت السماوات والأرض. قاتلكم الله يا أصحاب الكوارث الطبيعيّة، فوالله إن الأنعام أعقل منكم؛ بل أنتم أضلّ سبيلاً كون الله ميّزكم بالعقل ولكنكم هاجرون التّفكر بعقولكم فيما أنزل كهجركم للقرآن العظيم، وفضّلتم النَقل المكذوب عن الله ورسوله على الذي وعدكم الله بحفظه، فمنذ ألفٍ وأربعمائة عامٍ لم يتمّ تحريفه ولا تزييفه إلا أنكم استطعتم تحريفه فقط عن طريق تفاسيرٍ لكلامٍ من عند أنفسكم وبرأيكم، ألا والله لو تنظرون إلى الفرق بين بيانِ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني للقرآن بالقرآن وبين تفاسيركم التي بين أيديكم لوجدتم أنّ الفرق كبيرٌ ما بين الحقّ والباطل المخالف كما بين النور والظلمات، فمباركٌ عليكم العيد!

وأُبشّر المعرضين بعذابٍ عظيمٍ فقد زاد غضب الله لكتابه بسبب صدّكم عن آياته وبسبب إعراضكم عن الداعي إلى الحقّ الإمام المهديّ إلى الصراط المستقيم، فاعبدوا الله ربي وربكم ولا تشركوا به شيئاً واتّبعوا كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وسنّة رسوله واتركوا ما جاء مخالفاً لمحكم كتاب الله في أحاديث السّنة فليست عن نبيّ الله محمد صلى الله عليه وعلى آله الطيبين وجميع المؤمنين بآيات ربهم ورسله في كلّ زمان ومكانٍ وأسلّم تسليماً.

فمباركٌ عليكم العيد! وأبشّركم من بعده بعذابٍ أليمٍ حينما يشاء الله فليس لي ولا لكم من الأمر شيئاً وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور، واقترب الظهور شاء من شاء وأبى من أبى، فلا قِبَلَ لكم بالله ربي وربكم؛ نعم المولى ونعم النصير.

وأدركت الشمس القمر فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف واجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال، فهل من مدّكر من قبل أن يسبق الليل النهار بسبب طلوع الشمس من مغربها أو عذابٍ دون ذلك؟ ولكن أكثر الناس لا يعلمون.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
خليفة الله في الأرض وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..