Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

19 - Dhul Qada - 1439 AH
01 - 08 - 2018 AD
04:05 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

An exclusive and general explanatory-statement yet very important to each of whom is from Allah’s True supporters wholeheartedly inside and out, and to every Truth seeker among the worlds..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets and messengers from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah. O you who believe invoke prayers of forgiveness upon him and upon the messengers from before him, and salute a best salutation, we do not make distinction between any of His messengers and we are submitting Muslims for Him..

O who argues with the Imam Mahdi about the fact of the essence of his call the global Mahdi-ship, do not insult nor use obscenity, may Allah forgive you; in fact you should argue with authority of knowledge, and we instruct by lifting the ban despite you claim that you are Elyas messenger of Allah! This is a clear forgery or mocking, so do not be of the forgers or of the mockers consequently a grievous chastisement would befall you on a destructive day has got near while the people in heedlessness turn away.

And we begin by upholding the argument against you with manifest authority of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran to the fact you deny the fact of the Bliss of Allah’s goodly- pleasure over His servants that it is the Greatest Bliss rather than the bliss of His heavenly-garden, and for that He (Allah) created them. And Allah the Most High said: {Surely their Lord this day is Aware of them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aadeyãt] 100:11, and that is from the decisive verses, which means; indeed their Lord is well Aware of His servants.
{إِنَّ رَبَّهُم بِهِمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ لَّخَبِيرٌ ﴿١١﴾}صدق الله العظيم [العاديات]

So ponder over His word about them in the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely their Lord this day is Aware of them.}Truthful Allah the Great, and that is from the decisive verses; that their Lord is indeed Aware of His servants.
{إِنَّ رَبَّهُم بِهِمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ لَّخَبِيرٌ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم

And Allah the Most High said: {And We have not sent you but as a deliverer of good news and as a warner.(56) Say: I do not ask of you anything in return for it except that he who will may take a way to his Lord.(57) And rely on the Ever-Living Who dies not, and celebrate His praise. And sufficient is He as being Aware of His servants’ sins,(58) Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He is established on the Throne of Power, the All Merciful. So ask respecting Him one aware.(59) And when it is said to them: Make obeisance to the All Merciful, they say: And what is the All Merciful? Shall we make obeisance to what you bidd us? And it adds to their aversion.(60)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:56-60, all these verses are evident, clea, none disbelieve in it except the iniquitous satans who break the covenant of Allah after its confirmation and cut asunder that which Allah has ordered to be joined, and make mischief in the land.
{وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا مُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا ﴿٥٦﴾ قُلْ مَا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ إِلَّا مَن شَاءَ أَن يَتَّخِذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ﴿٥٧﴾ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى الْحَيِّ الَّذِي لَا يَمُوتُ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِهِ بِذُنُوبِ عِبَادِهِ خَبِيرًا ﴿٥٨﴾ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۚ الرَّحْمَـٰنُ فَاسْأَلْ بِهِ خَبِيرًا ﴿٥٩﴾ وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ اسْجُدُوا لِلرَّحْمَـٰنِ قَالُوا وَمَا الرَّحْمَـٰنُ أَنَسْجُدُ لِمَا تَأْمُرُنَا وَزَادَهُمْ نُفُورًا ۩ ﴿٦٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان]

As for the word of Allah the Most High: {..And sufficient is He as being Aware of His servants’ sins,(58)}Truthful Allah the Great, which means; sufficient is Allah as being Aware of His servants’ sins, surely this concerns Allah’s knowledge about His servants, glory be to Him the Knower, the Well Aware of His servants’ sins.
{وَكَفَىٰ بِهِ بِذُنُوبِ عِبَادِهِ خَبِيرًا ﴿٥٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم

And we manifest what remains of the details of the verses in the word of Allah the Most High: {And We have not sent you but as a deliverer of good news and as a warner.(56) Say: I do not ask of you anything in return for it except that he who will may take a way to his Lord.(57) And rely on the Ever-Living Who dies not, and celebrate His praise. And sufficient is He as being Aware of His servants’ sins,(58) Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He is established on the Throne of Power, the All Merciful. So ask respecting Him one aware.(59) And when it is said to them: Make obeisance to the All Merciful, they say: And what is the All Merciful? Shall we make obeisance to what you bidd us? And it adds to their aversion.(60)}Truthful Allah the Great, so that is a message where Allah foretells His prophet about a servant from his nation that is most knowledgeable about the condition of Allah the All Merciful the Most Merciful, to the fact his Lord taught him about the highest levels of worship exclusively about His name the Greatest instead of buying them in exchange with His heavenly-garden which is that to take as purpose Allah’s goodly-pleasure the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the bliss of His heavenly-garden, and for that He created them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dhãreyãt] 51:56, in a sense that He did not create us for the pure-beautiful ones and gardens of bliss; in fact He created the gardens of bliss for our cause, and He created us for a goal in HimSelf that is bigger than the gardens of bliss, the Exalted Most High beyond measure. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah has promised to the believers, men and women, Gardens, wherein flow rivers, to abide therein, and goodly dwellings in Gardens of perpetual abode. And greatest of all is Allah’s goodly pleasure. That is the grand achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:72
{وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا مُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا ﴿٥٦﴾ قُلْ مَا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ إِلَّا مَن شَاءَ أَن يَتَّخِذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ﴿٥٧﴾ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى الْحَيِّ الَّذِي لَا يَمُوتُ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِهِ بِذُنُوبِ عِبَادِهِ خَبِيرًا ﴿٥٨﴾ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۚ الرَّحْمَـٰنُ فَاسْأَلْ بِهِ خَبِيرًا ﴿٥٩﴾ وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ اسْجُدُوا لِلرَّحْمَـٰنِ قَالُوا وَمَا الرَّحْمَـٰنُ أَنَسْجُدُ لِمَا تَأْمُرُنَا وَزَادَهُمْ نُفُورًا ۩ ﴿٦٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم
{وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات]
{وَعَدَ اللَّـهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ ۚ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿٧٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

Indeed, that Allah’s goodly-pleasure has a fact that know of it a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him Who He promised in sending them to the worlds after the believers turn away from their True religion then the human satans and the head of them Trump the rebellious satan would become in the hearts of the Muslims most fearful than Allah! While it is the opposite of what was upon it Mohammad messenger of Allah and his supporters wholeheartedly inside and out. And Allah the Most High said: {Your fear in their hearts is indeed greater than Allah’s. That is because they are a people who do not comprehend.(13) They will not fight against you in a body save in fortified towns or from behind walls. Their fighting between them is severe. Thou wouldst think them united, but their hearts are divided. That is because they are a people who have no sense.(14)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:13-14
{لَأَنتُمْ أَشَدُّ رَهْبَةً فِي صُدُورِهِم مِّنَ اللَّـهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَفْقَهُونَ ﴿١٣﴾ لَا يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ جَمِيعًا إِلَّا فِي قُرًى مُّحَصَّنَةٍ أَوْ مِن وَرَاءِ جُدُرٍ ۚ بَأْسُهُم بَيْنَهُمْ شَدِيدٌ ۚ تَحْسَبُهُمْ جَمِيعًا وَقُلُوبُهُمْ شَتَّىٰ ۚذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿١٤﴾}صدق الله العظيم [الحشر].

Verily, Allah’s goodley-pleasure has reality of which know a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him that He promised in raising them to the worlds after the believers turn away from their True religion when they worship the Dinar instead of worshiping Allah, the One, the Supreme! Surely, each Derham is an idol, and wherever they find the aid with any of the parties they rush to it and they fight with him (leader of party) without a fixed principle nore a religion, and they got pleased with the world’s life, that is their goal of knowledge, and they went astray from the equitable path, and Allah cast weakness into their hearts, and He made the human satans of the Jews most scary into their chests than Allah, that’s because they are a people who do not comprehend; in the meaning of that (the matter) became the opposite what was upon it Allah’s prophet and His kind companions. And Allah the Most High said: {Your fear in their hearts is indeed greater than Allah’s. That is because they are a people who do not comprehend.(13) They will not fight against you in a body save in fortified towns or from behind walls. Their fighting between them is severe. Thou wouldst think them united, but their hearts are divided. That is because they are a people who have no sense.(14)}Truthful Allah the Great
{لَأَنتُمْ أَشَدُّ رَهْبَةً فِي صُدُورِهِم مِّنَ اللَّـهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَفْقَهُونَ ﴿١٣﴾ لَا يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ جَمِيعًا إِلَّا فِي قُرًى مُّحَصَّنَةٍ أَوْ مِن وَرَاءِ جُدُرٍ ۚ بَأْسُهُم بَيْنَهُمْ شَدِيدٌ ۚ تَحْسَبُهُمْ جَمِيعًا وَقُلُوبُهُمْ شَتَّىٰ ۚذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

But today the matter became opposite, so the transgressors of the Jews and Trump the bigger jewish satan became most fearful than Allah in the chests of leaders of the Muslim, also scholars of the Muslims where their leaders, their kings, and their princes became more fearful than Allah in the chasts of their scholars,that’s because they are a people do not know,and they misguided themselves and misguided their nation, and nothing left of Islam except its name, and of the Quran except its words they recite it yet it does not pass beyond their throats, ssnd their hearts do not humble for it nor they judge by what Allah sent down so their hearts would humble for it, except whom Allah has mercy for him and repented and turned to his Lord to make his hearts steadfast.

O community of questioners, I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, if you were still on the True guidance from your Lord then Allah would not have sent the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad to guide you to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, my Lord and your Lord, to whom among you desires to follow the Truth so we would guide him to the straight path; path of Allah the All Mighty, the Praised One. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord. There is no living creature but He grasps it by its forelock. Surely my Lord is on the right path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:56
{إِنِّي تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَى اللَّـهِ رَبِّي وَرَبِّكُم ۚ مَّا مِن دَابَّةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ آخِذٌ بِنَاصِيَتِهَا ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

And the straight path is not the Awaited Mahdi as the twelve Shiites claim in regards of the Awaited Yemeni Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; in fact Al-Yemeni calls to Allah upon the same way and most sure knowledge of the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to the fact I am from followers of Mohammad messenger of Allah seal of the prophets and messengers, and I do not have other than what Mohammad messenger of Allah came to you with the grand Quran and the True sunna which is not contrary to the decisive grand Quran, so we make you return to the method of first prophet-hood; Allah’s Book and the True prophetic sunna. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and he who will follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:108
{قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٠٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

Allah made from people of the Reminder, so non would argue with me from the Quran but I dominate over him with the decisive authority of knowledge from the grand Quran, and I give fatwa to the humans about sunna of the twelve Shiites that all of them are Sunnis, surely they holdfast with the narrations in the prophetic sunna, yet they are only keen on taking it from Imam Ali and his offspring yet there is int the True and the forged false against the companions of Allah’s messenger and against the Imams of the Book, while the Sunnies they take narrations in general from the companions as well there is in it True and false, as for the complete comprehensive explanatory-statement for the Quran surely it is with the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whom Allah made him witness against this nation. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who disbelieve say: You are not a messenger. Say: Allah is sufficient for a witness between me and you and whoever has knowledge of the Book.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:43, indeed that the possessor of knowledge of the Book is the Imam to the people of today, and we manifest the Quran by the Quran and we explain it fully in details yet not by the explanation as you do out of yourselves. Verily, compare between my explanatory-statement for the grand Quran by the Quran and (on the other hand) the explanation of whom they say against Allah what they do not know.
{وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا ۚ قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ ﴿٤٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد]

In any case, by Allah then by Allah, surely sword of the Imam Mahdi is the cutting-edge sword from iron has strong prowess and your swords are from threads of the spider except what came from narrations do not violate the Quran, and call on All to witness and Allah is Sufficient as a Witness, that I do not deny from narrations of the prophetic sunna except what came contrary to the entire decisive clear verses that are mother of the Book where scholars of the Muslims and their common ones understand them and every one with clear Arab speaking tongue. Allah made me witness over you to the fact my Lord is He who handle teaching me with the explanatory-statement of the Quran by the Quran, yet I do not memorize from the Quran except few, and despite that I swear by Who raised the mighty heavens and fixed-firm the earth with pegs (mountains) than all servants (of Allah) can not overpower me in one issue from the grand Quran even if some of them are aiders and supporters to others, and do not accept from me a verses do not exist in the grand Quran surely there is no new religion after the glorious Quran.

Oh my extreme wonder, do you think that Allah will send the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad while you are still upon the guidance on the straight path!? Therefore, there is no need to te send the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad if you are still guided; in fact I swear by Allah the Great that you are far at all from Allah’s True religion; your scholars and the common among you of all Muslims, yet I have no condition against you except that you accept Allah as a judge between you in what you differed therein about narrations and explanations, and for if overpowered the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad even in one issue in Allah’s religion then Allah’s curse is on who forged that he is the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad khalifa of Allah over the land while Allah did not select him the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad the khalifa of Allah in the earth.

Perhaps the entire Sunnis of the Shiites and Suuna whom they discarded the Book of the grand Quran behind their backs would like to say: “We all together believe that Allah sends the Awaited Mahdi (Mohammad) to the fact we agreed on the true narration about the name of the Imam Mahdi Mohammad a fulfillment to a narration of Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said: [My name coincides his name]”. Then the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad upholds the argument against you with Truth and I say: are you not ranting with Arabic language and you (claim) that you are more elecuant than me? By Allah, you can not overpower me even in one issue for this True narration for the fact the entire scholars of the Arabic language among the Arabs in general they surely know the certain knowledge that coinciding lingually is not meant with it the matching; in fact it is meant with it compatible-concurring lingually, in a sense that the name Mohammad comes coinciding in the name of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, and who is the one that can deny my name Nasser Mohammad since I was young in the cradle by a decree made absolute in the written Book? And who is the one that can deny that the name Mohammad did not come coinciding in my name (Nasser Mohammad)? But I say to you yet you know how many among the Muslims of (Nasser Mohammad), but the proof it is a must that Allah aids him with the authority of knowledge of the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, so none would argue with him in the Quran but he (Al-Mahdi) over power him by the bridling authority of knowledge (Nasser Mohammad) the True supporter of Mohammad, and Allah made in my name my ture trate upon the actual reality with the authority of knowledge that came down upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.
[يواطئ اسمه اسمي]

I swear by Allah the Great, Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever in between them, Lord of the mighty throne, that I am able to bridle the entire scholars of the Muslims; Shiites and Sunnis and the entire groups of theirs that they have to believe in the doctrine of sending the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad if they believe in the grand Quran,with all simplicity we say to them: What is you thoughts about the word of Allah the Most High: {Mohammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the prophets. And Allah is ever Knower of all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:40
{مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

Based on it, since that the illiterate prophet Mohammad messenger of Allah is the seal of prophets and messengers, verily it is not permissible for you to believe that Allah sends the Awaited Mahdi as a messenger or as a prophet; in fact, the truth is that you believe that Allah sends His khalifa (the Awaited Nasser Mohammad) which means a supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and I submit an utmost submission for the fact I am follower yet not innovatore. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and he who will follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:108
{قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٠٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

I seek refuge in Allah that I follow the pointview of the Sunnis and Shiites because most of it a pointview agrees with narrations of the accursed-outcast satan that is false and contrary to the decisive Book of Allah the grand Quran, and contrary to the sunna of narrations of the True explanatory-statement in the prophetic sunn that is as well from Allah as the quran is from Allah, but you scholars of the Sunnies you surely know that the sunna is not guarded from distortion and inserting additions and counterfeiting, so we can not sift the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah until we agree on compare it all over the the decisive verses that is clear to scholars of the nation and the Arab common Muslims, so whatever we found of narration came contrary to Allah’s judgement in His decisive Book then you know that this narration is forged against Allah and His messenger, and the basic rule is that we do not follow what is contrary to the decisive grand Quran whether it is in the Torah or the Gospel or the prophetic sunna, to the fact the Quran Allah made it the dominant judgement over the Torah, Gospel and narrations of the prophetic sunna, as for the clear proof that the Quran Allah made it the dominant over the Torah and the Gospel so you would find it in the word of Allah the Most High: {And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying that which is before it of the Book and a dominant over it, so judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, (turning away) from the truth that has come to you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:48
{وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ ۖ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:48].

And so that the argument would not to be for the Arabs against Allah; Allah the Most High said: {Or, lest you should say: If the Book had been revealed to us, we would have been better guided than they. So indeed there has come to you clear proof from your Lord, and guidance and mercy. Who is then more unjust than he who rejects Allah’s messages and turns away from them? We reward those who turn away from Our messages with an evil chastisement because they turned away.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:157
{أَوْ تَقُولُوا لَوْ أَنَّا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْنَا الْكِتَابُ لَكُنَّا أَهْدَىٰ مِنْهُمْ ۚ فَقَدْ جَاءَكُم بَيِّنَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ ۚ فَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن كَذَّبَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّـهِ وَصَدَفَ عَنْهَا ۗ سَنَجْزِي الَّذِينَ يَصْدِفُونَ عَنْ آيَاتِنَا سُوءَ الْعَذَابِ بِمَا كَانُوا يَصْدِفُونَ ﴿١٥٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

Indeed, may Allah’s curse be over the criminal people who refused Allah’s judgement between them, and what is better than Allah as a judge for a people are believer! Do you want judgement of satan in all what came contrary to Allah’s judgement in the decisive Quran? So Allah would curse you as He cursed satan a big curse.

Anyway! O community of humans, indeed the grand Quran is Allah’s message to you entirely, and Allah only made me a witness over the Arab and over you by the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, and the Arabs discarded it behind their backs as if the grand Quran Allah guarded it from alteration and counterfeiting only for them to sing with it hypocrisy showing off by the vocal vibration and it does not bypass their throats to their hearts nor they jude by it! As if Allah forbade them from pondering over the decisive verses off His Book the grand Quran! And they disbelieved in the word of Allah the Most High: {(This is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good, that they may ponder over its verses, and that possessors of understanding may have in mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:29, so listen, comprehend and understand (using sense); Allah did not guard the Quran from alterations and counterfeiting till judgement day except to be the reference to what you differed therein of what Allah did promise in guarding it from alteration, don’t you use sense?
{كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص]

Perhaps the agitators would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, you explain the Quran according to your desire from yourself”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies and I say to you: Indeed, Allah’s curse is upon who explained Allah’s words by conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, so who do that? Is it the Awaited Mahdi or you — O community of forgeres against Allah and His messenger? And I call the entire Muslims to bear witness if they find Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that his interpretation is not but as like the explanation of the famous ones they have as Ibn Katheer and others, then do not follow me, and if you found that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not but a mere interpreter; in fact , I manifest the Quran by the clear evident verses of the Quran and fully explain the Quran in details until I make the Muslims between two choices; either they believe in the grand Quran or they discard it behind their backs as if they did not hear the explanation of it while their minds just submitted for the explanation of it, surely those against them Allah’s curse and the angels and the misguidance of the people altogether to the fact they misguided themselves and misguided their nation and they insisted on their misguidance and they got arrogants with a big pride against Allah and His True khalifa the Awaited Mahdi from their Lord the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, indeed, by Allah , then by Allah, then by Allah, he who violated what I ruled between you with justice in your religion that he surely is in the fire and evil place to settle in.

Perhaps one of the frightened donkeys who turn away from the reminder that flee from the lion would like to say: “hahahahahaha.. Do you consider yourself — O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a messenger or a prophet so Allah would cast in fire he who violated you?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies and I say: that’s to the fact I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, Allah did not send me with a new religion; in fact with the True explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran, and I call you to the same sure True knowledge of Mohammad messenger of Allah, so how can not he be in fire who refused Allah’s judgement and His messenger also both are two judgements do not separate in ruling; Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, so if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni rules by authority which did not come down in Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger which is not contrary to the decisive Quran then you have the right to violate Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and curse him a big cursing, surely that is the payback to who forged lies against Allah that Allah curses them and as well the angels and the people altogether (curse them too).

The chastisement became nearer and nearer, and the sun overtook the moon, so the crescent got born before the eclipse, then the sun met with it while it’s just a crescent then followed the sun, and because of this occurs the swelling of the crescents on the day of sighting it globally and not the night of proof of monitoring the sighting of it for the legitimate committees; in fact I mean sighting it globally after sunset on its first day, despite their noses of all whom the sun went down at their place on Monday the night of Tuesday will definitely say: “By Allah, this crescent did not born a one day ago; in fact since several nights”. O guilty astronomers, come to have an earnest prayer to Allah so we make the curse of Allah on the liars, verily if the sun did not overtake the moon then it followed the sun and you became in era of the major conditions of the Hour, it is then against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the curse of Allah also the angels and the people altogether, and if it cleared to the astronomers that the sun overtook the moon and the crescent been born before the eclipse then the sun met with it while it’s a newly crescent then they spoke secretly between them and did not acknowledge in the sign of ratification from their Lord after the Truth cleared to tmem verily against them the curse of Allah also the angels and the people altogether, and who is more unjust than he who concealed a testimony he has from Allah? Those will befall them their share of chastisement that cannot be averted.

Perhaps the blind from seeing the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, take it easy, you have said that the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh is from signs of ratification and you would never receive the leadership of Yemen except from him, and he is no longer a party follower nor a sectarian, but Al-Houthis killed Ali Abdullah Saleh and Allah did fulfill your claimed vision”. Then the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni advises Abdul Malik Al-Houthi and I say: Keep your duty to Allah and put the dots on the letters O Abdul Malik Bader Aldeen, I swear by Who created the angels from light, and jinn from fire, and the humans with man from clay as earthly-pottery; Allah the One, the Supreme, that indeed Ali Abdullah Saleh is alive being sustained, and Allah’s curse against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he is of the liars.

Perhaps Al-Sayyd Abdul Malik Al-Houthi would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, strange you are! What is the reason of this certainty of yours to the degree that you curse yourself if he is not alive, being sustained? Did one of the people lied to you that Ali Abdullah Saleh is alive being sustained then you believed him after the announcement of killing him?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies and I say: Listen — O Abdul Malik Bader Aldeen Al-Houthi, I swear by Allah the Great, if jinn and mankind said by one tongue that Ali Abdullah Saleh has not been killed and he is alive being sustained I would not have believed the jinn and mankind until I see Ali Abdullah Saleh between my hands alive being sustained, for the fact, jinn and mankind lie or they say we heard, we did not witness or forge a lie, for that it is not for me to curse myself unless I knew from a trusted source and not a human source; in fact from source of the One, the Supreme, Allah Lord of the worlds who gave me fatwa in three visions after your announcement the rumor of killing him, so my Lord infomed me in the True vision that Ali Abdullah Saleh is alive being sustained, but — O Abdul Malik Bader Aldeen Al-Houthi, you mad me between two choices; either I believe the rumor of killing the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh or I deny thirteen visions; from it three after the rumor of killing the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh, so either Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is surely from the Truthful ones, or that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is indeed from the liars.

As for that you set an appointment between us and you that we shall not fail it neither us nor you in a a central place in the field of the seventy at the capital Sanaa then you come to us with the corps of Ali Abdullah Saleh slained according what you announced that you (allegedly) found him being killed, so if you are supporter of Allah truly wholeheartedly inside and out, then do not hide the fact away from the worlds, and you have the right of exposing Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if you knew that he is forging against Allah the consecutive visions from Allah that the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh is alive being sustained, and that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni indeed of the Truthful ones yet you know, then we say to you what Allah commanded the Believers in the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah and be with the truthful ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:119
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ وَكُونُوا مَعَ الصَّادِقِينَ ﴿١١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

If you knew that the rumor of killing Ali Abdullah Saleh is a fact upon the actual reality as well bring his body to the field of the seventy by the presence of hundred (men) from supporters of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni with the presence of a thousand from supporters of Abdul Malik Bader Aldeen Al-Houthi if you are supporters of Allah and you do not fear in Allah a blame of a blamer by confessing the Truth whether you see me truthful or forging (lies) against Allah in the consecutive visions in regards of Ali Abdullah Saleh,to the fact either Allah’s khalifa in the earth the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truthful and certain with what Allah showed him, and if he is of the liars then rescue the Yemeni people and the entire Muslim people from chastisement of a destructive day, so you would achieve a mighty achievement is better for you — O you Al-Sayyid Abdul Malik Al-Houthi, and if you refused surely the one who lost a thing can not give it, and judgement is for Allah and He is the Best of deciders.

It is not that Ali Abdullah Saleh will make me appear over the worlds, and who he might be?! Surely he is no longer possessing money nor armes nor men but he is from signs of ratification for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so do not seek Allah’s signs striving to oppose, surely I am of the advisors to you, and judgement is for Allah, and He is the Swiftest in reckoning, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?35502

اقتباس المشاركة 292027 من موضوع بيانٌ خاصٌ وعامٌ وهامٌ للغاية لكلّ من كان من أنصار الله الحقّ قلباً وقالباً ولكلّ باحثٍ عن الحقّ في العالمين ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
19 - ذو القعدة - 1439 هـ
01 - 08 - 2018 مـ
04:05 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=292002

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

بيانٌ خاصٌ وعامٌ وهامٌ للغاية لكلّ من كان من أنصار الله الحقّ قلباً وقالباً ولكلّ باحثٍ عن الحقّ في العالمين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من أولهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله، يا أيها الذين آمنوا صلّوا عليه وعلى الرسل من قبله وسلّموا تسليماً لا نفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله ونحن له مسلمون..

ويا من يجادل الإمام المهديّ في حقيقة أساس دعوته المهديّة العالميّة لا تسبّ ولا تشتم وعفا الله عنك؛ بل جادل بسلطان العلم، ونأمر برفع الحجب عنك برغم أنك تدّعي أنك رسول الله إلياس! وهذا افتراءٌ مبينٌ أو استهزاءٌ فلا تكن من المفترين أو من المستهزئين فيمسّك عذابٌ عظيمٌ في يومٍ عقيمٍ قد اقترب والناس في غفلةٍ معرضون.

ونبدأ عليك بإقامة الحجّة بسلطان العلم المبين من محكم القرآن العظيم كونك تُنكر حقيقة نعيم رضوان الله على عباده أنه النعيم الأعظم من نعيم جنته ولذلك خلقهم. قال الله تعالى:
{إِنَّ رَبَّهُم بِهِمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ لَّخَبِيرٌ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العاديات]، وتلك من الآيات المحكمات؛ إن ربهم أي بعباده لخبيرٌ.

فتدبّر قوله بهم في قول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّ رَبَّهُم بِهِمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ لَّخَبِيرٌ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم، وتلك من الآيات المحكمات؛ إنّ ربهم أي بعباده لخبيرٌ.

وقال الله تعالى:
{وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا مُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا ﴿٥٦قُلْ مَا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ إِلَّا مَن شَاءَ أَن يَتَّخِذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ﴿٥٧وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى الْحَيِّ الَّذِي لَا يَمُوتُ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِهِ بِذُنُوبِ عِبَادِهِ خَبِيرًا ﴿٥٨الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۚ الرَّحْمَـٰنُ فَاسْأَلْ بِهِ خَبِيرًا ﴿٥٩وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ اسْجُدُوا لِلرَّحْمَـٰنِ قَالُوا وَمَا الرَّحْمَـٰنُ أَنَسْجُدُ لِمَا تَأْمُرُنَا وَزَادَهُمْ نُفُورًا ۩ ﴿٦٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان]، وكلّ هذه الآيات واضحاتٌ بيّناتٌ لا يكفر بها إلا الفاسقون الشياطين الذين ينقضون عهد الله من بعد ميثاقه ويقطعون ما أمر الله به أن يوصل ويفسدون في الأرض.

فأمّا قول الله تعالى:
{وَكَفَىٰ بِهِ بِذُنُوبِ عِبَادِهِ خَبِيرًا ﴿٥٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم، أي كفى بالله بذنوب عباده خبيراً، فهذه تخصّ علم الله بعباده سبحانه العليم الخبير بذنوب عباده.

ونبيّن ما تبقى من تفصيل الآيات في قول الله تعالى:
{وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا مُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا ﴿٥٦قُلْ مَا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ إِلَّا مَن شَاءَ أَن يَتَّخِذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا ﴿٥٧وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى الْحَيِّ الَّذِي لَا يَمُوتُ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِهِ بِذُنُوبِ عِبَادِهِ خَبِيرًا ﴿٥٨الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ ۚ الرَّحْمَـٰنُ فَاسْأَلْ بِهِ خَبِيرًا ﴿٥٩وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ اسْجُدُوا لِلرَّحْمَـٰنِ قَالُوا وَمَا الرَّحْمَـٰنُ أَنَسْجُدُ لِمَا تَأْمُرُنَا وَزَادَهُمْ نُفُورًا ۩ ﴿٦٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم، فتلك آيةٌ ينبِئ الله نبيّه عن عبدٍ من أمّته هو الأعلم بحال الله الرحمن الرحيم كون ربّه علّمه بأعلى درجات العبادة حصريّاً في اسمه الأعظم بدل أن يشتريهم بجنته وهو أن يتخذ رضوان الله النعيم الأعظم من نعيم جنته غايةً ولذلك خلقهم. تصديقا لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات]، بمعنى أنه لم يخلقنا من أجل الحور العين وجنات النعيم بل خلق جنات النعيم من أجلنا وخلقنا لهدفٍ في نفسه أكبر من جنات النعيم تعالى علواً كبيراً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَعَدَ اللَّـهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَمَسَاكِنَ طَيِّبَةً فِي جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ ۚ وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿٧٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

ألا وإنّ رضوان الله له حقيقة يعلم بها قومٌ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه الذين وعد ببعثهم للعالمين بعد أن يرتدّ المؤمنون عن دينهم الحقّ فيصبح شياطين البشر وعلى رأسهم ترامب الشيطان المريد في قلوب المسلمين أشدّ رهبةً من الله! وهو عكس ما كان عليه محمدٌ رسول الله وأنصاره قلباً وقالباً. وقال الله تعالى:
{لَأَنتُمْ أَشَدُّ رَهْبَةً فِي صُدُورِهِم مِّنَ اللَّـهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَفْقَهُونَ ﴿١٣﴾ لَا يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ جَمِيعًا إِلَّا فِي قُرًى مُّحَصَّنَةٍ أَوْ مِن وَرَاءِ جُدُرٍ ۚ بَأْسُهُم بَيْنَهُمْ شَدِيدٌ ۚ تَحْسَبُهُمْ جَمِيعًا وَقُلُوبُهُمْ شَتَّىٰ ۚذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر].

ألا وإنّ رضوان الله له حقيقة يعلم بها قوم يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه الذين وعد ببعثهم للعالمين بعد أن يرتدّ المؤمنون عن دينهم الحقّ حين يعبدون الدينار بدل عبادة الله الواحد القهار! فكلّ درهمٍ عندهم صنمٌ، وأينما وجدوا الدعم لدى أيٍّ من الأحزاب يهرعون إليه ويقاتلون معه من غير مبدأ ثابتٍ ولا دينٍ، ورضوا بالحياة الدنيا ذلك مبلغهم من العلم، وضلّوا عن سواء السبيل، وقذف الله في قلوبهم الوهن، وجعل شياطين البشر من اليهود أشدّ رهبة في صدورهم من الله، ذلك بأنهم قومٌ لا يفقهون؛ بمعنى أنه أصبح عكس ما كان عليه نبيّ الله وصحابته الأبرار. وقال الله تعالى:
{لَأَنتُمْ أَشَدُّ رَهْبَةً فِي صُدُورِهِم مِّنَ اللَّـهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَفْقَهُونَ ﴿١٣﴾ لَا يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ جَمِيعًا إِلَّا فِي قُرًى مُّحَصَّنَةٍ أَوْ مِن وَرَاءِ جُدُرٍ ۚ بَأْسُهُم بَيْنَهُمْ شَدِيدٌ ۚ تَحْسَبُهُمْ جَمِيعًا وَقُلُوبُهُمْ شَتَّىٰ ۚذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

ولكن أصبح اليوم العكس فإنّ المعتدين من اليهود وترامب اليهوديّ الشيطان الأكبر أصبحوا أشدّ رهبةً في صدور قادات المسلمين من الله، وعلماء المسلمين أصبح قاداتهم وملوكهم وأمراؤهم أشدّ رهبة في صدور علمائهم من الله، ذلك بأنهم قومٌ لا يعلمون، وأضلّوا أنفسهم وأضلوا أمّتهم، ولم يبقَ من الإسلام إلا اسمه، ومن القرآن إلا رسمه يتلونه ولا يتجاوز حناجرهم فلا تخشع له قلوبهم ولا يحكمون بما أنزل الله فتخشع له قلوبهم، إلا من رحم ربي وتاب وأناب إلى ربه ليثبت قلبه.

ويا معشر السائلين، إني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، ولو كنتم لا تزالون على الهدى الحقّ من ربكم لما بعث الله المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد ليهديكم إلى صراط العزيز الحميد ربّي وربكم لمن أراد أن يتّبع الحقّ منكم فنهديه بسلطان العلم إلى الصراط المستقيم صراط الله العزيز الحميد. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنِّي تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَى اللَّـهِ رَبِّي وَرَبِّكُم ۚ مَّا مِن دَابَّةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ آخِذٌ بِنَاصِيَتِهَا ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّي عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

وليس الصراط المستقيم هو المهديّ المنتظَر كما يزعم الشيعة الاثني عشر في شأن اليماني المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني؛ بل اليماني يدعو إلى الله على ذات نهج بصيرة خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم كوني من أتباع محمدٍ رسول الله خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين، وليس لدي غير ما جاءكم به محمدٌ رسول الله القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم حتى نعيدكم إلى منهاج النبوة الأولى كتاب الله والسُّنة النبويّة الحقّ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

وجعلني الله من أهل الذِّكر فلا يجادلني أحدٌ من القرآن إلا هيمنتُ عليه بسلطان العلم المحكم من القرآن العظيم، وأُفتي البشر عن السُّنة والشيعة الاثني عشر أنّ جميعهم سنيّون فهم معتصمون بالأحاديث في السُّنة النبويّة، وإنما الشيعة يحرصون على أخذها من الإمام علي وذريته وفيها الحقّ والباطل المفترى على صحابة رسول الله وعلى أئمة الكتاب، وأهل السُّنة يأخذون الأحاديث بشكل عام عن الصحابة وكذلك فيها الحقّ والباطل، فأمّا البيان الكامل والشامل للقرآن فهو لدى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني الذي جعله الله على هذه الأمّة شهيداً. تصديقاً لقول الله تبارك وتعالى:
{وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَسْتَ مُرْسَلًا ۚ قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْكِتَابِ ﴿٤٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرعد]، ألا وإنّ صاحب علم الكتاب هو الإمام لناسِ اليوم، ونبيّن القرآن بالقرآن ونفصّله تفصيلاً وليس بالتفسير كما تفعلون من عند أنفسكم، فلتقارنوا بين بياني للقرآن العظيم بالقرآن وتفاسير الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون.

وعلى كل حال، والله ثم والله إنّ سيف الإمام المهديّ هو السيف البتّار من حديدٍ ذو بأسٍ شديدٍ وإنّ سيوفكم من خيوط العنكبوت إلا ما جاء من الأحاديث لا يخالف القرآن، وأشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أني لا أنكر من أحاديث السُّنة النبويّة إلا ما جاء مخالفاً لكافة الآيات المحكمات البيّنات هنّ أمّ الكتاب يعقلهنّ علماء المسلمين وعامتهم ويفهمهنّ كلّ ذي لسانٍ عربيٍّ مبينٍ، وجعلني الله عليكم شهيداً كون ربي الله هو من تولّى تعليمي بالتّفهيم وليست وسوسة شيطانٍ رجيمٍ لأنّ ربي هو من تولّى تعليمي ببيان القرآن بالقرآن، وأنا لا أحفظ من القرآن إلا قليلاً ورغم ذلك أقسم بمن رفع السماء السبع الشداد وثبّت الأرض بالأوتاد أنه لا يستطيع أن يغلبني جميع العباد في مسألةٍ من القرآن العظيم ولو كان بعضهم لبعض ظهيراً ونصيراً، ولا تقبلوا مني آيةً لا توجد في القرآن العظيم فلا دينٌ جديدٌ من بعد القرآن المجيد.

ويا عجبي الشديد فهل تظنّون أنّ الله سوف يبعث الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد وأنتم لا تزالون على الهدى على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ! إذاً فلا داعي لبعث المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد إذا كنتم لا تزالون مهتدين؛ بل أقسم بالله العظيم إنكم بعيدون كل البعد عن دين الله الحقّ علماؤكم وعامتكم جميع المسلمين، وليس لي شرطٌ عليكم إلا أن ترضوا بالله حكماً بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون في الأحاديث والتفاسير ولئن غلبتم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ في دين الله فلعنة الله على من افترى أنه المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض وهو لم يصطفِه الله المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض.

وربما يودّ كافة السنيين من الشيعة والسُّنة الذين نبذوا كتاب القرآن العظيم وراء ظهورهم أن يقولوا: "نحن نعتقد جميعاً أن الله يبعث المهديّ المنتظَر (محمد) كوننا متفقين في الحديث الحقّ على اسم الإمام المهديّ محمد تصديقاً لحديث محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم:
[يواطئ اسمه اسمي]". فمن ثم يقيم الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد عليكم الحجّة بالحقّ وأقول: ألستم تتشدقون باللغة العربيّة وأنكم أفصح مني لساناً؟ فوالله لا تستطيعون أن تغلبوني حتى في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ لهذا الحديث الحقّ كون كافة علماء اللغة العربيّة في العرب بشكل عام ليعلمون علم اليقين أنّ التواطؤ لا يقصد به لغةً التطابق؛ بل يقصد به لغةً التوافق، بمعنى أن الاسم محمد يأتي مواطئاً في اسم المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد، ومن ذا الذي يستطيع أن ينكر أنّ اسمي ناصر محمد منذ أن كنت في المهدِ صبياً بقدرٍ مقدورٍ في الكتاب المسطور؟ ومن ذا الذي يستطيع أن يُنكر أنّ الاسم محمد لم يأتِ مواطئاً في اسمي ( ناصر محمد )؟ ولكني أقول لكم وأنتم تعلمون لَكَمْ في المسلمين من (ناصر محمد)، ولكن البرهان لا بدّ وأن يؤيّده الله بسلطان علم البيان الحقّ للقرآن فلا يجادله أحدٌ في القرآن إلا غلبه بسلطان العلم الملجم ناصرُ محمدٍ الحقّ، وجعل الله في اسمي صفتي الحقيقية على الواقع بسلطان العلم الذي تنزّل على محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم.

وأقسم بالله العظيم ربّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم إنّي قادرٌ على أن ألجم كافة علماء المسلمين شيعةً وسنةً وكافة فرقهم على أن يؤمنوا في عقيدة بعث المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد إن كانوا يؤمنون بالقرآن العظيم، فبكل بساطةٍ نقول لهم: ما ظنّكم بقول الله تعالى:
{مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا ﴿٤٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

وعليه فبما أنّ محمداً رسول الله النبيّ الأمّي هو خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين فلا يجوز لكم أن تعتقدوا أنّ الله يبعث المهديّ المنتظَر رسولاً ولا نبيّاً؛ بل الحقّ أن تعتقدوا أنّ الله يبعث خليفته
(المهديّ المنتظَر ناصرَ محمدٍ) أي ناصراً لما جاءكم به محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وأسلم تسليماً كوني متبعاً ولست مبتدعاً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٠٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

وأعوذ بالله أن أتّبع بصيرة السّنة والشيعة لأن أغلبها بصيرة تتفق مع أحاديث الشيطان الرجيم المكذوبة ومخالفة لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم ومخالفة لسنة أحاديث البيان الحقّ في السّنة النبويّة التي هي كذلك من عند الله كما القرآن من عند الله، ولكنكم علماء السّنة لتعلمون أنّ السّنة ليست محفوظةً من التحريف والإدراج والتزييف فلا نستطيع أن نقوم بغربلة سنّة محمدٍ رسول الله حتى نتفق على عرضها جميعاً على الآيات المحكمات البيّنات لعلماء الأمّة وعامة المسلمين العرب، فما وجدنا من حديث جاء مخالفاً لحكم الله في محكم كتابه فقد علمتم أن ذلك الحديث مفترى على الله ورسوله، والقاعدة الأساسية هو أن لا نتبع ما خالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم سواء في التوراة أو الإنجيل أو أحاديث السُّنة النبويّة كون القرآن جعله الله الحَكَم والمهيمن على التوراة والإنجيل وأحاديث السُّنة النبويّة، فأما البرهان المبين أنّ القرآن جعله الله المهيمن على التوراة والإنجيل فتجدونه في قول الله تعالى: {وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ ۖ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:48].

وحتى لا تكون حجّة للعرب على الله. قال الله تعالى:
{أَوْ تَقُولُوا لَوْ أَنَّا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْنَا الْكِتَابُ لَكُنَّا أَهْدَىٰ مِنْهُمْ ۚ فَقَدْ جَاءَكُم بَيِّنَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ ۚ فَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن كَذَّبَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّـهِ وَصَدَفَ عَنْهَا ۗ سَنَجْزِي الَّذِينَ يَصْدِفُونَ عَنْ آيَاتِنَا سُوءَ الْعَذَابِ بِمَا كَانُوا يَصْدِفُونَ ﴿١٥٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

ألا لعنة الله على القوم المجرمين الذين رفضوا حكم الله بينهم، ومن أحسن من الله حكماً لقومٍ يؤمنون! فهل تريدون حكم الشيطان في كلّ ما جاء مخالفاً لحكم الله في محكم القرآن؟ فيلعنكم الله كما لعن الشيطان لعناً كبيراً.

وعلى كل حال يا معشر البشر، إنّ القرآن العظيم رسالة الله إليكم كافةً، وإنما جعلني الله شهيداً على العرب وعليكم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، ونبذه العرب وراء ظهورهم وكأنّ القرآن العظيم حفظه الله من التحريف والتزييف ليس إلا ليتغنّوا به رياءً بالغنّة والقلقلة ولا يتجاوز حناجرهم إلى قلوبهم ولا يحكمون به! وكأنّ الله نهاهم عن تدبّر آيات محكم كتابه القرآن العظيم! وكفروا بقول الله تعالى:
{كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص]، فاسمعوا وعوا واعقلوا، لم يحفظ الله القرآن من التحريف والتزييف إلى يوم القيامة إلا ليكون المرجع لما اختلفتم فيه مما لم يعدكم الله بحفظه من التحريف، أفلا تعقلون؟

وربّما يودّ المرجفون أن يقولوا: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني، إنك تفسّر القرآن على هواك من عند نفسك". فمن ثم يردّ عليكم المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول لكم: ألا لعنة الله على من فسّر كلام الله بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً. فمن يفعل ذلك؟ فهل المهديّ المنتظَر أم أنتم يا معشر المفترين على الله ورسوله؟ وأشهد كافة المسلمين إذا وجدوا ناصر محمد اليماني أنْ ليس تفسيره إلا كمثل تفسير المشاهير لديهم كابن كثير وغيره فلا تتبعون، وإن وجدتم أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني ليس مجرد مفسرٍ؛ بل يبيّن القرآن بآيات القرآن البيّنات والمبيّنات ويفصّل القرآن تفصيلاً حتى أجعل المسلمين بين خيارين اثنين إمّا أن يؤمنوا بالقرآن العظيم أو ينبذوه وراء ظهورهم كأنهم لم يسمعوا بيانه وقد رضخت لبيانه عقولهم فأولئك عليهم لعنة الله والملائكة وضُلّالِ الناس أجمعين كونهم أضلّوا أنفسهم وأضلّوا أمّتهم وأصرّوا على ضلالهم واستكبروا استكباراً على الله وخليفته المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربهم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، ألا والله ثم والله ثم والله إنّ من خالف ما حكمت بينكم بالحقّ في دينكم إنه لفي النار وبئس القرار.

وربما يودّ أحد الحمير المستنفرة المعرضين عن التذكرة الفارة من قسورة أن يقول: "ههههههه... فهل تعتبر نفسك يا ناصر محمد اليماني رسولاً أو نبيّاً حتى يُلقي الله بمن خالفك في النار؟". فمن ثم يردّ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: ذلك كوني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لم يبعثني الله بدينٍ جديدٍ؛ بل بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد وأدعوكم إلى نفس بصيرة محمدٍ رسول الله الحقّ، فكيف لا يكون في النار من أبى حُكمَ الله ورسوله وهما حُكمان لا يفترقان في الحكم؛ كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ. فإذا ناصر محمد اليماني يحكم بما لم ينزل به سلطانٌ في كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله التي لا تخالف لمحكم القرآن فلكم الحقّ بمخالفة ناصر محمد اليماني ولعنه الله لعناً كبيراً، فذلك جزاء من افترى على الله كذباً أن يلعنهم الله والملائكة والناس أجمعين.

وصار العذاب أقرب وأقرب، وأدركت الشمس القمر فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال فتلاها، ويحدث بسبب ذلك انتفاخ الأهلّة يوم رؤيته العالميّة وليست ليلة ثبوت تحري رؤيته للجان الشرعيّة؛ بل أقصد رؤيته العالميّة بعد غروب شمس يومه الأول، فرغم أنوف كل من غربت لديه شمس يوم الإثنين ليلة الثلاثاء حتماً سيقول: "تالله ليس هذا الهلال ولد يوماً واحداً؛ بل عدّة ليالٍ". ويا علماءَ الفلك المجرمين تعالوا لنبتهل إلى الله فنجعل لعنة الله على الكاذبين، فإذا لم تدرك الشمس القمر فتلاها وصرتم في عصر أشراط الساعة الكبرى فإنّ على ناصر محمد اليماني لعنة الله والملائكة والناس أجمعين، وإن كان تبيّن لعلماء الفلك أنّ الشمس أدركت القمر فولد الهلال من قبل الكسوف فاجتمعت به الشمس وقد هو هلال فأسرّوا النجوى بينهم ولم يعترفوا بآية التصديق من ربهم من بعد ما تبيّن لهم الحقّ فإن عليهم لعنة الله والملائكة والناس أجمعين، ومن أظلم ممن كتم الشهادة عند الله؟ أولئك ينالهم نصيبهم من العذاب غير مردود.

وربما يودّ العميان عن البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم أن يقولوا: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني على هونك، فقد قلت أنّ الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح من آيات التصديق وأنك لن تستلم قيادة اليمن إلا منه وأنه لم يعدْ حزبيّاً ولا مذهبيّاً، ولكنّ الحوثيين قتلوا علي عبد الله صالح ولم يصدقك الله رؤياك المزعومة"، فمن ثم يعظ الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني عبد الملك الحوثي وأقول: اتّقِ الله وضع النقاط فوق الحروف يا عبد الملك بدر الدين، فأقسمُ بمن خلق الملائكة من نورٍ والجان من نارٍ والبشر والإنسان من صلصالٍ كالفخار الله الواحد القهار إنّ علي عبد الله صالح حيٌّ يرزق وأنّ لعنة الله على ناصر محمد اليماني إن كان من الكاذبين.

وربما يودّ السيد عبد الملك الحوثي أن يقول: " عجبٌ أمرك يا ناصر محمد اليماني! فما سبب يقينك هذا لدرجة أنك تلعن نفسك إن لم يكن حيّاً يرزق؟ فهل كذّب عليك أحد الناس أنّ علي عبد الله صالح حيٌّ يرزق فصدقته من بعد إعلان قتله؟". فمن ثم يردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: فاسمع يا عبد الملك بدر الدين الحوثي، أقسم بالله العظيم لو اجتمع الجنّ والإنس وقالوا بلسانٍ واحدٍ أنّ علي عبد الله صالح لم يُقتل وأنه حيٌّ يرزق لما صدقت الجنّ والإنس حتى أرى علي عبد الله صالح بين يدي حيّاً يرزق، كون الجنّ والإنس يكذّبون أو يقولون سمعنا لا شهدنا أو يفترون، ولذلك ما كان لي أن ألعن نفسي إلا وأنا علمت من مصدرٍ موثوٍق وليس مصدر بشرٍ؛ بل من مصدر الواحد القهار الله ربّ العالمين الذي أفتاني في ثلاث رؤى من بعد إعلانكم إشاعة مقتله فأخبرني ربّي في الرؤيا الحقّ أنّ علي عبد الله صالح حيٌّ يرزق، ولكنك جعلتني يا أيها السيد عبد الملك بدر الدين الحوثي بين خيارين اثنين إمّا أن أصدق إشاعة مقتل الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح وأكذّب ثلاث عشرة رؤيا منها ثلاث من بعد إشاعة مقتل الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح، فإما أن خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لمن الصادقين وإمّا أن ناصر محمد اليماني لمن الكاذبين، وإما أن تجعل بيننا وبينك موعداً لا نخلفه لا نحن ولا أنت في مكانٍ سوًى وفي ميدان السبعين في العاصمة صنعاء فتأتينا بجثة علي عبد الله صالح مقتولاً حسب ما أعلنتم أنكم وجدتموه مقتولاً، فإن كنتم أنصار الله حقاً قلباً وقالباً فلا تخفوا الحقيقة على العالمين، ويحقّ لكم فضح ناصر محمد اليماني إذا علمتم أنه مفترٍ على الله الرؤى التترى من الله أنّ الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح حيٌّ يرزق، وإمّا أن يكون ناصر محمد اليماني لمن الصادقين وأنتم تعلمون، فمن ثم نقول لكم ما أمر الله المؤمنين في قول الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّـهَ وَكُونُوا مَعَ الصَّادِقِينَ ﴿١١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

وإذا كنتم تعلمون أنّ إشاعة قتل علي عبد الله صالح حقيقيةٌ على الواقع الحقيقي فكذلك يتمّ إحضار جثته إلى ميدان السبعين بحضور مائة من أنصار الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وبحضور ألفٍ من أنصار عبد الملك بدر الدين الحوثي إن كنتم أنصار الله لا تخافون في الله لومة لائم بالاعتراف بالحقّ سواء ترونني صادقاً أم مفترياً على الله في الرؤى التترى في شأن علي عبد الله صالح، كونه إما أن يكون المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله في الأرض ناصر محمد اليماني صادقاً موقناً بما أراه الله، وإن كان من الكاذبين فأنقِذ الشعب اليماني وكافة شعوب المسلمين من عذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ فتفوز فوزاً عظيماً خيراً لك يا أيها السيد عبد الملك الحوثي، وإن أبيت ففاقدُ الشيء لا يعطيه، والحكم لله وهو خير الفاصلين.

وليس أن علي عبد الله صالح سوف يُظهرني على العالمين، وما عساه يكون؟ فهو لم يعد يملك مالاً ولا سلاحاً ولا رجالاً ولكنه من آيات التصديق للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، فلا تسعوا في آيات الله معاجزين إني لكم لمن الناصحين، والحكم لله وهو أسرع الحاسبين، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله رب العالمين..

خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..