Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 05 - 1435 AH
23 - 03 - 2014 AD
06:04 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Imam Mahdi’s reply to the questioners

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, after this..

Ou fatwa has preceded with Truth by not to restrict the knowledge to the prophets besides the righteous so they do not contradict Allah’s fatwa in His decisive Book in the story of Allah’s spokesman Moses -prayer of forgiveness and peace be him and the servant from Allah’s righteous servants, so Allah’s spokesman Moses said to a servant from Allah’s righteous servants: {Moses said to him: May I follow you that you may teach me of the good you have been taught?(66) He said: You can not have patience with me.(67) And how can you have patience in that whereof you do not have a comprehensive knowledge?(68) He said: If Allah please, you will find me patient, nor shall I disobey you in a thing.(69) He said: If you would follow me, do not question me about a thing until I myself speak to you about it.(70)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:66-70
{قَالَ لَهُ مُوسَى هَلْ أَتَّبِعُكَ عَلَى أَن تُعَلِّمَنِ مِمَّا عُلِّمْتَ رُشْدًا (66) قَالَ إِنَّكَ لَن تَسْتَطِيعَ مَعِيَ صَبْرًا (67) وَكَيْفَ تَصْبِرُ عَلَى مَا لَمْ تُحِطْ بِهِ خُبْرًا (68) قَالَ سَتَجِدُنِي إِن شَاء اللَّهُ صَابِرًاوَلا أَعْصِي لَكَ أَمْرًا (69) قَالَ فَإِنِ اتَّبَعْتَنِي فَلا تَسْأَلْنِي عَن شَيْءٍ حَتَّى أُحْدِثَ لَكَ مِنْهُ ذِكْرًا (70)} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف]

O man, don’t you know that the leadership and the Imam-ship is according to the levels of degrees of knowledge? Didn’t you find Allah’s spokesman Moses -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- says to a servants from Allah’s righteous servants: {May I follow you that you may teach me of the good you have been taught?(66) He said: You can not have patience with me.(67) And how can you have patience in that whereof you do not have a comprehensive knowledge?(68) He said: If Allah please, you will find me patient, nor shall I disobey you in a thing.(69) He said: If you would follow me, do not question me about a thing until I myself speak to you about it.(70)}Truthful Allah the Great? Verily, look to the word of Allah’s spokesman Moses to to the righteous man that he will submit to his entire orders and to be driven to him and to learn from him the knowledge, for that Allah’s prophets and His messenger Moses said to the righteous man: {He said: If Allah please, you will find me patient, nor shall I disobey you in a thing.(69) He said: If you would follow me, do not question me about a thing until I myself speak to you about it.(70)}Truthful Allah the Great
{هَلْ أَتَّبِعُكَ عَلَى أَن تُعَلِّمَنِ مِمَّا عُلِّمْتَ رُشْدًا (66) قَالَ إِنَّكَ لَن تَسْتَطِيعَ مَعِيَ صَبْرًا (67) وَكَيْفَ تَصْبِرُ عَلَى مَا لَمْ تُحِطْ بِهِ خُبْرًا (68) قَالَ سَتَجِدُنِي إِن شَاء اللَّهُ صَابِرًاوَلا أَعْصِي لَكَ أَمْرًا (69) قَالَ فَإِنِ اتَّبَعْتَنِي فَلا تَسْأَلْنِي عَن شَيْءٍ حَتَّى أُحْدِثَ لَكَ مِنْهُ ذِكْرًا (70)} صدق الله العظيم
{قَالَ سَتَجِدُنِي إِن شَاء اللَّهُ صَابِرًا وَلا أَعْصِي لَكَ أَمْرًا (69) قَالَ فَإِنِ اتَّبَعْتَنِي فَلا تَسْأَلْنِي عَن شَيْءٍ حَتَّى أُحْدِثَ لَكَ مِنْهُ ذِكْرًا (70)} صدق الله العظيم.

O community of questioners, by Allah Whom there is no God other than him, indeed he who confine the knowledge to prophets without the righteous ones surely he has exaggerated in them unjustly and he would never accept to compete with them for Allah’s love and His nearness, then he would of the polytheists.

O man, surely the Quran is Allah’s words it is being sent down on the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and Gabriel clarified to him with what is assigned by manifesting it to the nation that was in his era and according to their minds’ level. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {With clear arguments and Scriptures. And We have revealed to you the Reminder that you make clear to the people that which has been revealed to them, and that haply they may reflect.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:44
{وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:44].

Allah forbade them to ask about verses in the grand Quran that Gabriel did not informed its explanatory-statement to the prophet to the fact he will explain it to His prophet then the prophet -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- will inform them, otherwise it would be a reason for their disbelief in the Truth from their Lord to the fact their minds would never bear the explanation of it. And Allah the Most High said: {O you who believe, ask not about things which if made known to you would give you trouble; and if you ask about them when the Quran is being revealed, they will be made known to you. Allah pardons this; and Allah is Forgiving, Forbearing.(101) A people before you indeed asked such questions, then became disbelievers therein.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:101-102
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَسْأَلُوا عَنْ أَشْيَاءَ إِن تُبْدَ لَكُمْ تَسُؤْكُمْ وَإِن تَسْأَلُوا عَنْهَا حِينَ يُنَزَّلُ الْقُرْآنُ تُبْدَ لَكُمْ عَفَا اللَّـهُ عَنْهَا وَاللَّـهُ غَفُورٌ حَلِيمٌ ﴿١٠١﴾ قَدْ سَأَلَهَا قَوْمٌ مِّن قَبْلِكُمْ ثُمَّ أَصْبَحُوا بِهَا كَافِرِينَ ﴿١٠٢﴾}صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:101].

And for that Allah the Most High said: {..And whatever the messenger gives you, accept it, and whatever he forbids you, abstain (therefrom); and keep your duty to Allah. Surely Allah is Severe in retribution.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:7
{وَمَا آَتَاكُمُ الرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَاكُمْ عَنْهُ فَانْتَهُوا وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ}صدق الله العظيم [الحشر:7].

In any case, by Allah Whom there is no God other than him, it is not important with the Imam Mahdi to proof a thing of his degree of knowledge, but those who forced me to explain that is to break the exaggeration in the messengers and prophets to the fact you made Allah exclusively to them without you, so you forbade the competition of the righteous against the prophets and messengers about Allah’s love and His nearness, as if they are children of Allah glory be to Him! In fact the prophets and the Awaited Mahdi are servants for Allah like you and you have the right in Allah’s Self Being what is for His prophets and His messengers, so keep your duty to Allah.

O my beloved in Allah’s love (Al-Bahith Al-Munsif), as long the fatwa of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is hard on you that from the righteous is he who know more than the messengers, and since this fatwa distressed you then through this we know the sure knowledge that you would never wish to compete against Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in Allah’s love and His nearness, and as long you believe that you are not entitled to compete against Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in Allah’s love and His nearness then you have became of the polytheists the exaggerators in the prophets and messengers, and Allah's messengers did not call you to exalt them without right over the servants; in fact they said: “We are not but humans like you”, so do not forge against Allah’s messengers surely they did not call you except for worshiping Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, and to compete for Allah’s love and His nearness as the Awaited Mahdi calls you in the era of dialogue before appearing and after the appearing to compete against the Awaited Mahdi and the entire prophets and messengers for Allah’s love and His nearness, so you should be from among the competing servants to the worshiped Lord whoever of them is the most loved and nearest without some exalte others without right; in fact some of them seek to be the most loved servant and the nearest to the Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Those whom they call upon, themselves seek the means of access to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest — and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement. Surely the chastisement of thy Lord is a thing to be cautious of.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:57
{يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ ربّهم الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:57].

O you Al-Bahith Al-Munsif, compete against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for Allah’s love and His nearness as Mohammad messenger of Allah was competing with his companions for Allah’s love and His nearness. And Allah the Most High said: {And keep yourself with those who call on their Lord morning and evening desiring His goodwill, and let not thine eyes pass from them, desiring the beauties of this world’s life. And follow not him whose heart We have made unmindful of Our remembrance, and he follows his low desires and his case exceeds due bounds.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:28
{وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ ربّهم بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ وَلَا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَلَا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُ عَن ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُ فُرُطاً} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:28].

O man, be of the grateful ones that Allah decreed your presence among the nation in which the Awaited Mahdi is being sent, and of the thankful ones when Allah made you find the call of the Awaited Mahdi in era of dialogue before the appearing for you may be from the best foremost supporters whom they announced the competition with the entire servants to the worshiped Lord whoever of them is the most loved and the nearnest, and do not be of the polytheists. Verly, know that you have the right in Allah’s Self Being what is for His prophets and His messengers also the Awaited Mahdi, so when you will comprehend the right word and the decisive speech — O nation of Islam? The call of the global Mahdi-ship became in the beginning of the tenth year since its start yet all these True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran did not cause remembrance to you except a few from possessors of understanding-minds who ponder over the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, and non keeps in mind except possessors of understanding-minds.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?17491

اقتباس المشاركة 136644 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ على السائلين..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=136639

الإِمَامُ ناصِرُ مُحَمَّدٍ اليَمَانِيُّ
22 - 05 - 1435 هـ
23 - 03 - 2014 مـ
06:04 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الإمام المهديّ على السائلين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمدٍ رسول الله وآله الأطهار، أمّا بعد..
لقد سبقت فتوانا بالحقّ بعدم حصر العلم على الأنبياء من دون الصالحين حتى لا يناقضوا فتوى الله في محكم كتابه في قصة كليمِ الله موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام وعبدٍ من عباد الله الصالحين، فقال كليم الله موسى لعبدٍ من عباد الله الصالحين:
{قَالَ لَهُ مُوسَى هَلْ أَتَّبِعُكَ عَلَى أَن تُعَلِّمَنِ مِمَّا عُلِّمْتَ رُشْدًا (66) قَالَ إِنَّكَ لَن تَسْتَطِيعَ مَعِيَ صَبْرًا (67) وَكَيْفَ تَصْبِرُ عَلَى مَا لَمْ تُحِطْ بِهِ خُبْرًا (68) قَالَ سَتَجِدُنِي إِن شَاء اللَّهُ صَابِرًا وَلا أَعْصِي لَكَ أَمْرًا (69) قَالَ فَإِنِ اتَّبَعْتَنِي فَلا تَسْأَلْنِي عَن شَيْءٍ حَتَّى أُحْدِثَ لَكَ مِنْهُ ذِكْرًا (70)} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف]

ويا رجل،
ألا تعلم أنّ القيادة والإمامة حسب مستويات الدرجات العلميّة؟ ألم تجد كليمَ الله موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام يقول لعبدٍ من عباد الله الصالحين: {هَلْ أَتَّبِعُكَ عَلَى أَن تُعَلِّمَنِ مِمَّا عُلِّمْتَ رُشْدًا (66) قَالَ إِنَّكَ لَن تَسْتَطِيعَ مَعِيَ صَبْرًا (67) وَكَيْفَ تَصْبِرُ عَلَى مَا لَمْ تُحِطْ بِهِ خُبْرًا (68) قَالَ سَتَجِدُنِي إِن شَاء اللَّهُ صَابِرًا وَلا أَعْصِي لَكَ أَمْرًا (69) قَالَ فَإِنِ اتَّبَعْتَنِي فَلا تَسْأَلْنِي عَن شَيْءٍ حَتَّى أُحْدِثَ لَكَ مِنْهُ ذِكْرًا (70)} صدق الله العظيم؟ فانظر لقول كليم الله موسى للرجل الصالح أن سيخضع لكافة أوامره وينقاد له ويتعلّم منه العلم ولذلك قال نبيّ الله ورسوله موسى للرجل الصالح: {قَالَ سَتَجِدُنِي إِن شَاء اللَّهُ صَابِرًا وَلا أَعْصِي لَكَ أَمْرًا (69) قَالَ فَإِنِ اتَّبَعْتَنِي فَلا تَسْأَلْنِي عَن شَيْءٍ حَتَّى أُحْدِثَ لَكَ مِنْهُ ذِكْرًا (70)} صدق الله العظيم.

ويا معشر السائلين، والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ من يحصر العلمَ على الأنبياء من دون الصالحين فإنّه قد بالغ فيهم بغير الحقّ وأنّه لن يقبلَ أن يُنافسهم في حبّ الله وقُرْبه ثم يكون من المشركين.

ويا رجل، إنّ القرآن كلامُ الله تَنَزَّلَ على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، وبيّن له جبريل ما هو مُكَلَّفٌ به بتبليغ بيانه للأمّة التي في عصره وعلى قدْر عقولهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:44].

ونهاهم الله أن يسألوا عن آياتٍ في القرآن العظيم لم يُعلِّم بيانَها جبريلُ للنبيّ لكونه سوف يعلِّمها لنبيِّه ثمّ يُعلِّمهم النّبيّ عليه الصلاة والسلام، ثم تكون سببَ كفرهم بالحقّ من ربّهم لكونها لن تتحمل بيانَها عقولُهم، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَسْأَلُوا عَنْ أَشْيَاءَ إِن تُبْدَ لَكُمْ تَسُؤْكُمْ وَإِن تَسْأَلُوا عَنْهَا حِينَ يُنَزَّلُ الْقُرْآنُ تُبْدَ لَكُمْ عَفَا اللَّـهُ عَنْهَا وَاللَّـهُ غَفُورٌ حَلِيمٌ ﴿١٠١قَدْ سَأَلَهَا قَوْمٌ مِّن قَبْلِكُمْ ثُمَّ أَصْبَحُوا بِهَا كَافِرِينَ ﴿١٠٢} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:101].

ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{وَمَا آَتَاكُمُ الرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَاكُمْ عَنْهُ فَانْتَهُوا وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر:7].

وعلى كل حالٍ، والله الذي لا إله غيره لا يهمّ عند الإمام المهديّ أن يُثبت درجته العلميّة شيئاً، ولكنّ الذي أجبرني على بيان ذلك هو كسر المبالغة في الرُّسل والأنبياء لكونكم جعلتم الله حصريّاً لهم من دونكم، فحرّمتم على الصالحين منافسة الأنبياء والرسل في حبّ الله وقربه وكأنّهم أولاد الله سبحانه! بل الأنبياء والمهديّ المنتظَر عبيدٌ لله مثلكم ولكم الحقّ في ذات الله ما لأنبيائه ورسله، فاتقوا الله.

ويا حبيبي في الله (الباحث المنصف)، فما دام كَبُرَ عليك فتوى الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني أنَّ من الصالحين من هو أعلم من الرُّسل، وبما أنّ هذه الفتوى كَبُرَت عليك فمن خلال ذلك نعلم علم اليقين أنّك لن تتمنّى أن تنافس محمداً رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- في حبّ الله وقربه، وما دمت تعتقد أنّه لا يحقّ لك أن تنافس محمداً رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- في حبّ الله وقربه فقد أصبحت من المشركين المبالغين في الأنبياء والرسل، وما دعاكم رُسُل الله إلى تعظيمهم بغير الحقّ على العبيد؛ بل قالوا: "وما نحن إلا بشرٌ مثلكم"، فلا تفتروا على رسل الله فما دعوكم إلا إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له وإلى التنافس في حبّ الله وقربه كما يدعوكم المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور ومن بعد الظهور أن تنافِسوا المهديّ المنتظَر وكافة الأنبياء والمرسلين في حبّ الله وقربه فتكونوا من ضمن العبيد المتنافسين إلى الربّ المعبود أيّهم أحبّ وأقرب دون أن يعظم بعضهم بعضاً بغير الحقّ؛ بل كلٌّ منهم يسعى ليكون هو العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الربّ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ ربّهم الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:57].

ويا أيّها الباحث المنصف، نافِسِ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني في حبِّ الله وقربه كما كان يتنافس محمدٌ رسول الله هو وصحابتُه المكرّمون في حبّ الله وقربه. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ ربّهم بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ وَلَا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَلَا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُ عَن ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُ فُرُطاً} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:28].

ويا رجل، كنْ من الشاكرين إذْ قدّر الله وجودك في الأمّة التي يبعث فيها الإمام المهديّ، وكن من الشاكرين إذ أعثرك الله على دعوة المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور لعلك تكون من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار الذين أعلنوا التنافس مع كافة العبيد إلى الربّ المعبود أيّهم أحبّ وأقرب ولا تكنْ من المشركين، فاعلمْ أنّ لك الحقَّ في ذات الله ما لأنبيائه ورسله والمهديّ المنتظَر، فمتى سوف تفقهون القولَ الصواب وفصلَ الخطاب يا أمّة الإسلام؟ وصارت الدعوة المهديّة العالميّة في بداية العام العاشر منذ بدئها ولم تُحْدث لكم ذِكراً كلُّ هذه البيانات الحقّ للقرآن العظيم إلا قليلاً من أولي الألباب المُتدبِّرين للبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، وما يتذكر إلا أولو الألباب.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..