الموضوع: Ar-Rahman verse 29 & 39

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3
  1. افتراضي Ar-Rahman verse 29 & 39

السلام عليكم ورحمة ونعيم رضوانه
    Please explain
    When Allah said Ar-Rahman verse 29 'Everyday He is in a bustle/busy' Is this attributed to physical self
    When Allah said Ar-Rahman verse 39 'On the day will not be ask about their sins human and Jin

2. افتراضي

عليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
    verse 29 no not physically my brother Allah talking about his slaves affairs

3. افتراضي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ونعيم رضوانه

اقتباس المشاركة 244790 من موضوع New speech from the Glorious Quran: In fact, Allah made my purpose to rescue humanity by Allah's will..(Important, by Nasser Al-Yemeni) Written on: 18-06-2006

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

30 - 03 - 1428 AH
    18 - 04 - 2007 AD
    08:31 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

New speech from the Glorious Quran: In fact, Allah made my purpose to rescue humanity by Allah's will..
    (Important, by Nasser Al-Yemeni)
    Written on: 18-06-2006

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, from Allah’s servant the Imam (Nasser Mohammad) supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah and who is loyal-friend to him till judgement day Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and to all scholars of nation Islam the Arab of them and the non Arab, Allah’s peace and mercy from Him and His blessings be upon you, peace be upon us and upon all the righteous servants of Allah in every time and place among the former ones and among the later ones and among the upper assembly till judgement day, after this..

O community nation of Islam, I surround you knowledge that signs of chastisement in the Book is subject to alleviation and changing, thus all the calamities in the Book.
    Allah the Most High said: {No disaster befalls in the earth, or in yourselves, but it is in a book before We bring it into existence — surely that is easy to Allah}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hadeed] 57:22
    {مَا أَصَابَ مِنْ مُصِيبَةٍ فِي الأرض وَلا فِي أَنْفُسِكُمْ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ نَبْرَأَهَا إِنَّ ذَلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الحديد:22]

As well the Quran threatens the disbelievers: {..either the chastisement or the Hour..}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:75
    {إِمَّا الْعَذَابَ وَإِمَّا السَّاعَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [مريم:75].

And the Most High said: {And those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt concerning it, until the Hour overtakes them suddenly, or there comes to them the chastisement of a destructive day.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:55
    {وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُ‌وا فِي مِرْ‌يَةٍ مِّنْهُ حَتَّىٰ تَأْتِيَهُمُ السّاعة بَغْتَةً أَوْ يَأْتِيَهُمْ عَذَابُ يَوْمٍ عَقِيمٍ ﴿٥٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

O community scholars of the nation, Allah did not make your authority against me the differing of the appointed time of chastisement for the people, that’s because Allah every day is in (a mighty) task because of the prayer of the righteous: {Say: My Lord would not care for you, were it not for your prayer..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:77
    {قُلْ مَا يَعْبَأُ بِكُمْ ربّي لَوْلَا دُعَاؤُكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:77].

{Allah would not do chastise you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:147
    {مَّا يَفْعَلُ اللَّـهُ بِعَذَابِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:147].

In fact Allah made my goal is saving humanity when Allah pleases, but how can I call the disbelievers while the Muslims did not believe in my task yet?! For that I make them fear by messages of chastisement in the Quran: {So remind by means of the Quran him who fears My threat.}Truthful Allah the Great [Q] 50:45
    {فَذَكِّرْ‌ بِالْقرآن مَن يَخَافُ وَعِيدِ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

O community scholars of nation of Islam, the sun has overtook the moon in Ramadan 1426 so the eclipse occurred after the crescent’s birth, but what after the sign of the solar’s overtaking for the moon? Definitely, the night will get ahead of the daylight then the sun would rise from its setting place (west) .

I swear to you by Allah the Exalted most High, the Great, Who created the angels from light, and the jinn from fire, and the human being from clay as earthly-pottery, that Allah have shown me in sleep (dream) in Ramadan 1426 after the sun overtook the moon approximately (after) twenty nights, that the sun will rise from its setting place (west) at dawn of Al-Qadr night on the twenty-seventh of Ramadan.
    [I saw (in a vision) as if we kept the prayer by night on the twenty-seventh of Ramadan month until we went out of the mosque after we did Fajr prayer (at dawn) I got out of the mosque then I looked towards the east lo and behold the crescent has appeared small and it was risen measure of a tilt, and suddenly the crescent returns towards the east to set at east, so I said: Look how the crescent sets in the east, then we looked at it until gone-down in the east then it disappeared out of sight].
    [ رأيت وكأننا أقمنا ليلة السابع والعشرين من شهر رمضان حتّى إذا خرجنا من المسجد بعد أن أدَّيْنا صلاة الفجر خرجت من المسجد فنظرت إلى الشرق فإذا بالهلال قد ظهر صغيراً وكان مُرتفعاً قدر ميل وفجأة فإذا بالهلال يعود إلى الشرق ليغيب في الشرق، فقلت انظروا كيف أنّ الهلال يغيبُ في الشرق، ثمّ نظرنا إليه حتّى غاب في الشرق فاختفى عن الأبصار ].

The vision ended, and Allah did not make the vision (to be) my authority over you; in fact it relates to me, but my authority over you is the knowledge of the Quran, I strive with it against the people a might strive, and I remind you with an important note about the vision that I do not know whether is the fulfillment of the vision on the twenty-seventh of the upcoming Ramadan 1428 or fulfilling it in one of the upcoming months of Ramadan? Allah knows Best.

I would never dispense out to you with the appointed times of the chastisement because He might change its appointed time of a prayer-call from one supplicating-caller from the people of the answered prayers as a mercy to you, for that I decided that no need for limiting (time): {..Every day He is in (another) task.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahmãn] 55:29
    {كُلَّ يَوْمٍ هُوَ فِي شَأْنٍ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن].

But I want to call mankind, jinn and angels altogether to bear witness that I challenge all scholars of the Muslims, the Arab among them and the non Arab, upon all various religious-groups, sects and doctrines of theirs in all (challenging them) by the grand Quran so I destroy an utter destruction the beliefs of falsehood with which Allah did not send of an authority from the Quran, and the Truth would come under light to who has a heart or he gives ear and is a witness: {..So remind by means of the Quran him who fears My threat.}Truthful Allah the Great [Q] 50:45
    {فَذَكِّرْ‌ بِالْقرآن مَن يَخَافُ وَعِيدِ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

O community of Muslims, be witnesses on the silence of your scholars, verily if they saw me upon manifest misguidance it should not be for them the silence until I lead the Muslims astray from the straight path while they are watching, surely they have to defend the basins of religion if they see me upon misguidance then they give fatwa to the people who do not know about the so called Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni whether he calls to the guidance to a straight _________path or he mad a revert in the religion and what is not in it, so I deny the miracles which (allegedly) Allah aids with it the liar messiah, thus I deny the chastisement of the grave, I surely have offered proves of what Allah pleased from what Allah taught me from the decisive evident and clear Quran to aware people whom pride does not carry them off to sin nor they are arrogant because of the harshness of my call to them by going back to the great reference for this great religion in what they differed therein of the guided sunna, indeed it is the grand Quran.

O folks, perhaps some of you blame me for the harshness of my call some what, so I say to you if I was calling the disbeliever who do not believe in this grand Quran I would have argued with them with which is good and I call them while I use the wisdom and the goodly exhortation, but I call people who believe in this grand Quran, then many of you forsaken it behind their backs and betake the tradition and that is sufficient to them whether this narration differed from the decisive clear verses of the Quran or not! Verily, that what arouse my anger, because it is angers my Lord and angers my beloved the most loved of Allah’s creatures to my soul is Mohammad messenger of Allah- prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

And not the meaning of this that I do not betake except the Quran and the is sufficient to me leaving the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah behind my back, I seek refuge in Allah that I be of those who make split between Allah and His messengers; in fact I am of the most — (among) scholars of the nation — holding firm with Allah Book and the sunna of His messenger -prayer of peace and mercy be upon him, but I am not naive so when a narration of the sunna comes to me then I check the fact of this narration in the decisive, evident, clear verses so when I find it has violated it altogether then I close the Book of the Quran so this narration does not make me doubt in a thing which it came from trusted people, it is then I would be denying Allah’s narration.. {..And who is more true than Allah’s narration?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:87
    {وَمَنْ أَصْدَقُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ حَدِيثًا ﴿٨٧﴾} [النساء].

{..And who is more truthful in word than Allah?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:122
    {وَمَنْ أَصْدَقُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ قِيلًا ﴿١٢٢﴾} [النساء] صدق الله العظيم.

Ah, ah, ah.. O community of Muslims, I desire for you the survival, not that Allah annihilates you; in fact the annihilation is for your enemy, believe me, indeed I am the Awaited Mahdi and Allah is a Witness and Guardian upon what I say.

O community of the internet world, what is wrong with you that you do not inform about me to your scholars and the Muftis of your hometowns to give you fatwa about me with Truth then they would announce to the people my news and the nearness of my appearing? Or is it — O community of the internet world — you are not free for this great matter; in fact you are busy with what is greater and more important in your opinion; flirting the world of the girls on the internet? {Besides Him they call on nothing but female divinities and they call on nothing but a rebellious satan,(117) Whom Allah has cursed. And he said: Certainly I will take of Your servants an appointed portion;(118)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:117-118
    {إِن يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلَّا إِنَاثًا وَإِن يَدْعُونَ إِلَّا شَيْطَانًا مَّرِ‌يدًا ﴿١١٧﴾ لَّعَنَهُ اللَّـهُ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُ‌وضًا﴿١١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

Have you favored the beautiful ones of clay over the pure-beautiful ones (in paradise)? {Surely he thought that he would never (get) the pure-beautiful ones (of paradise).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Inshiqãq] 84:14
    {إِنَّهُ ظَنَّ أَن لَّن يَحُورَ‌ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الانشقاق].

Your mothers grief losing you O Muslim world of the internet, your world’s life has ended and came your other life and got near your reckoning while you are in heedlessness turning away, I verily command you by the command to copy my speeches then you hand it to scholars of the Masjeds and muftis of the hometowns in all regions, so are you doing it? By Allah, indeed you are responsible about that on the day when people rise to Lord of the worlds, verily do not conceal the Truth while you know, and Allah does not impose on any soul a duty beyond its scope, for it, is that which it earns (of good), and against it that which it works (of evil). So are you intend doing it and delivering the message for what you found it on this global system (worldwide internet) a major favor if you only knew? So do not make Allah’s favor over you (become) curse and major sedition, is the reward of good but the good? Has Allah encompassed the people with this knowledge but to facilitate publishing this religion for the worlds? But you are ignorant then you use it the evil usage for the interest of the accursed-outcast satan and religion of Al-Taghoot which does not avail a thing from Allah against you: {The parable of those who take guardians besides Allah is as the parable of the spider that makes for itself a house; and surely the frailest of the houses is the spider’s house — if they but knew!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:41
    {مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ اتّخذوا مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ كَمَثَلِ الْعَنكَبُوتِ اتَّخَذَتْ بَيْتًا وَإِنَّ أَوْهَنَ الْبُيُوتِ لَبَيْتُ الْعَنكَبُوتِ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

.Brother of the righteous ones in Allah’s religion, Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1171

اقتباس المشاركة 649 من موضوع خطابٌ جديدٌ مِن القرآن المجيد: بل جعل الله هدفي إنقاذًا للبشريّة إن شاء الله ..

- 1 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
    01 - ربيع الثاني - 1428 هـ
    18 - 04 - 2007 مـ
    08:31 مساءً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
    ــــــــــــــــــ

خطابٌ جديدٌ مِن القرآن المجيد: بل جعل الله هدفي إنقاذًا للبشريّة إن شاء الله ..
    ( ناصر اليمانيّ، هامّ )
    بتاريخ: 18 - 06 - 2006

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، مِن عَبْد الله الإمام الناصر لمحمدٍ رسول الله ومَن والاه الى يوم الدّين ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وإلى جميع علماء أمّة الإسلام عربهم وعجمهم، سلام الله عليكم ورحمةٌ منه وبركاته، السلام علينا وعلى جميع عباد الله الصالحين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ في الأوّلين وفي الآخرين وفي الملإ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، وبعد..

يا معشر علماء أمّة الإسلام، أُحيطكم عِلمًا بأنّ آيات العذاب المُنزَّلة في الكتاب قابلةٌ للبَرْءِ والتبديل، وكذلك جميع المصائب في الكتاب.

وقال الله تعالى:
    {مَا أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِي أَنفُسِكُمْ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مِّن قَبْلِ أَن نَّبْرَأَهَا ۚ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الحديد:22].

وكذلك القرآن يتوعد الكفار:
    {إِمَّا الْعَذَابَ وَإِمَّا السَّاعَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [مريم:75].

وقال تعالى:
    {وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِّنْهُ حَتَّىٰ تَأْتِيَهُمُ السَّاعَةُ بَغْتَةً أَوْ يَأْتِيَهُمْ عَذَابُ يَوْمٍ عَقِيمٍ ﴿٥٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

يا معشر علماء الأمّة، إنّ الله لم يجعل سلطانكم عليّ اختلاف موعد العذاب للنّاس ذلك بأنّ الله كلّ يومٍ هو في شأنٍ بسبب دعاء الصالحين:
    {قُلْ مَا يَعْبَأُ بِكُمْ رَبِّي لَوْلَا دُعَاؤُكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:77].

{مَّا يَفْعَلُ اللَّهُ بِعَذَابِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:147].

بل جعل الله هدفي إنقاذًا للبشرية إن شاء الله، ولكن كيف أدعو الكفارَ والمسلمون لم يُصَدِّقوا بأمري بَعد؟ لذلك أخوّفهم بآيات العذاب في القرآن:
    {فَذَكِّرْ بِالْقُرْآنِ مَن يَخَافُ وَعِيدِ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

يا معشر علماء أمّة الإسلام، لقد أدركت الشّمس الْقمر في رمضان 1426 فتمّ الكسوف بعد ميلاد الهلال، ولكن ماذا بعد آية الإدراك الشّمسيّ للقمر؟ حتمًا سيسبق الليل النّهار فتطلع الشّمس من مغربها.

وأُقسم لكم بالله العليّ العظيم الذي خلق الملائكة من نورٍ والجانّ من نارٍ والإنسان من صلصالٍ كالفخار بأنّ الله قد أراني في المنام في رمضان 1426 بعد أن أدركت الشّمس القمر بعشرين ليلةٍ تقريبًا بأنّ الشّمس سوف تطلع مِن مغربها في فجر ليلة القَدْر سبعة وعشرين رمضان.
    [رأيت وكأننا أقمنا ليلة السابع والعشرين من شهر رمضان حتّى إذا خرجنا من المسجد بعد أن أدَّيْنا صلاة الفجر خرجتُ من المسجد فنظرت إلى الشرق فإذا بالهلال قد ظهر صغيرًا وكان مُرتَفِعًا قَدْر ميلٍ وفجأةً فإذا بالهلال يعود إلى الشرق ليغيب في الشرق، فقلت انظروا كيف أنّ الهلال يغيبُ في الشرق، ثمّ نظرنا إليه حتّى غاب في الشرق فاختفى عن الأبصار] انتهت الرؤيا.

ولم يجعل الله سلطاني عليكم الرؤيا؛ بل هي تخصّني؛ بل سلطاني عليكم عِلم القرآن أُجاهد النّاس به جهادًا كبيرًا، وأذكِّركُم بملاحظةٍ هامةٍ حول الرؤيا بأنّي لا أعلم هل تصديق الرؤيا في سبعة وعشرين رمضان القادم 1428 أم أن تصديقها في أحد شهور رمضان القادمة؟ اللهُ أعلم.

ولن أتعامل معكم بمواعيد العذاب ذلك بأنهُ قد تُغَيِّر موعدَها دعوةُ داعٍ من أهل الدُّعاء المُستجاب رحمةً بكم، لذلك قررت بأنّهُ لا داعي للتحديد:
    {كُلَّ يَوْمٍ هُوَ فِي شَأْنٍ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن].

ولكني أريد أن أُشهِد الإنس والجنّ والملائكة أجمعين بأنّي أتحدّى جميع علماء المسلمين عربهم وعجمهم على جميع مختلف فرقهم وطوائفهم ومذاهبهم عن بكرة أبيهم بالقرآن العظيم فأدمّر عقائد الباطل التي ما أنزل الله بها من سلطانٍ من القرآن تدميرًا، ويحصحص الحقّ لمن كان لهُ قلبٌ أو ألقى السمع وهو شهيدٌ:
    {فَذَكِّرْ بِالْقُرْآنِ مَن يَخَافُ وَعِيدِ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ق].

يا معشر المسلمين، كونوا شهداء على صمت علمائكم، فإن كانوا يرونني على ضلالٍ مبينٍ فلا ينبغي لهم السكوت حتّى أُضِلّ المسلمين عن الصراط المستقيم وهم يشهدون، فعليهم أن يذُودوا عن حياض الدّين إذا كانوا يرونني على ضلالةٍ ثمّ يُفْتُون النّاس الذين لا يعلمون في أمر المدعو ناصر محمد اليمانيّ هل يدعو إلى الهدى وإلى صراطٍ_________مستقيمٍ أم إنّهُ قد أحدث ردًّا في الدّين وما ليس فيه فأنكر المُعجزات التي يؤيّد الله بها المسيح الدجال وكذلك أنكر عذاب القبر، فقد قدَّمت ما شاء الله من برهان ما علمني الله من القرآن المُحكَم الواضح والمُبين لقومٍ يعلمون الذين لا تأخذهم العزّة بالإثم ولا يستكبرون بسبب فظاظة دعوتي لهم بالرجوع إلى المرجعيّة العُظمى لهذا الدّين العظيم فيما اختلفوا فيه من السُّنة المُهداة ألا وهو القرآن العظيم.

يا قوم، لربّما البعض منكم يلومني على فظاظة دعوتي بعض الشيء، فأقول لكم لو كنت أدعو كفارًا لا يؤمنون بهذا القرآن العظيم لجادلتهم بالتي هي أحسن ودعوتهم واستخدمت الحكمة والموعظة الحسنة، ولكني أدعو قومًا يؤمنون بهذا القرآن العظيم فينبذه كثيرٌ منهم وراء ظهورهم ويعمدون إلى العنعنة وحسبهُم ذلك سواء اختلف هذا الحديث عن آيات القرآن المُحكَمات الواضحات أم لا! فذلك ما يثير غضبي، لأنّه يغضب ربّي ويغضب حبيبي أحبّ خلق الله إلى نفسي محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم.

وليس معنى ذلك بأنّي لا أعتمد إلا القرآن وحسبي ذلك تاركًا سنّة محمدٍ رسول الله وراء ظهري، فأعوذ بالله أن أكون من الذين يُفرّقون بين الله ورسوله؛ بل إني من أشدّ علماء الأمّة استمساكًا بكتاب الله وسنّة رسوله صلّى الله عليه وسلم، ولكني لست ساذجًا فإذا ما آتاني حديثٌ من السنة فأفحص حقيقة هذا الحديث في الآيات المُحكَمات الواضحات البيّنات فإذا أنا أجدهُ قد خالفها جملةً وتفصيلًا فمن ثمّ أغلق كتاب القرآن حتّى لا يُشكِّكني في أمر هذا الحديث الذي وَرَدَ عن أناس ثقاتٍ، إذاً فقد كذَّبت حديث الله..
    {وَمَنْ أَصْدَقُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ حَدِيثًا ﴿٨٧﴾} [النساء].
    {وَمَنْ أَصْدَقُ مِنَ اللَّـهِ قِيلًا ﴿١٢٢﴾} [النساء] صدق الله العظيم.

آهٍ آهٍ آهٍ يا معشر المسلمين إنّي أريد لكم النّجاة لا أن يهلككم الله؛ بل الهلاك لعدوّكم فصدقوني أنني أنا المهديّ المنتظَر والله على ما أقول شهيدٌ ووكيلٌ.

وما خطبكم يا معشر عالم الإنترنت لا تُبلّغون أمري إلى علمائكم ومُفتي دياركم ليفتوكم في أمري بالحقّ فيعلنون للنّاس بخبري واقتراب ظهوري؟! أم إنّكم يا معشر عالم الإنترنت لستم بمتفرِّغين لهذا الأمر العظيم؛ بل أنتم مشغولون بما هو أعظم وأهم في نظركم (مغازلة عالَم البنات في الإنترنت)؟!
    {إِن يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلَّا إِنَاثًا وَإِن يَدْعُونَ إِلَّا شَيْطَانًا مَّرِ‌يدًا ﴿١١٧﴾ لَّعَنَهُ اللَّـهُ وَقَالَ لَأَتَّخِذَنَّ مِنْ عِبَادِكَ نَصِيبًا مَّفْرُ‌وضًا ﴿١١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

فهل فضلتم الحور الطين على الحور العين؟
    {إِنَّهُ ظَنَّ أَن لَّن يَحُورَ‌ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الانشقاق].

ثكلتكم أمهاتكم يا عالَم الإنترنت المسلمين، لقد انتهت دنياكم وجاءت آخرتكم واقترب حسابكم وأنتم في غفلةٍ مُعرضون، فإنّي لآمركم بالأمر أن تنسخوا خطاباتي فتسلّموها إلى علماء المساجد ومُفتي الديار في جميع الأقطار فهل أنتم فاعلون؟

وتاالله بأنّكم مسؤولون عن ذلك يوم يقوم النّاس لربّ العالمين، فلا تكتموا الحقّ وأنتم تعلمون، ولا يُكلف الله نفسًا إلّا وسعها لها ما كسبت وعليها ما اكتسبت، فهل أنتم فاعلون ومبلّغون لما وجدتموه في هذا الجهاز العالميّ نعمةً كُبرى لو كنتم تعلمون؟ فلا تجعلوا نعمة الله عليكم نقمةً وفتنةً كُبرى، فهل جزاء الإحسان إلّا الإحسان؟ فهل أحاط الله النّاس بهذا العلم إلا تسهيلًا لنشر دينهم للعالمين؟ ولكنكم تجهلون فاستخدمتموها استخدام السوء لصالح الشيطان الرجيم ودين الطاغوت لا يغني عنكم من الله شيءٍ:
    {مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ كَمَثَلِ الْعَنكَبُوتِ اتَّخَذَتْ بَيْتًا ۖ وَإِنَّ أَوْهَنَ الْبُيُوتِ لَبَيْتُ الْعَنكَبُوتِ ۖ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

أخو الصّالحين في الله ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Jibu La Al'Imam Al'Mahdi Kwa Dada Ammatu Al'Rahman
    بواسطة زينة الإسلام (فارسة الحق) في المنتدى Swahili
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 10-07-2018, 08:19 PM
  2. ..Inquiry about holy verse: {And whatever good they do, they will not be denied it.}
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 01-04-2018, 04:37 PM
  3. O community of Truth seekers, what is your thoughts about this verse?
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 19-11-2016, 08:31 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-06-2016, 04:42 AM
  5. Bukti Khalifah Ar-Rahman ialah Al-Bayan Al-Haq lil-Qur'an
    بواسطة أبو عزرا في المنتدى Melayu
    آخر مشاركة: 28-04-2016, 08:26 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع