الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 27 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 17252627282937 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 261 إلى 270 من 539
  1. افتراضي

Thank you for your answer. We'll wait..

- - - Updated - - -

thank you for your answer

2. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum, is there people nowadays who visited village of ALQAMAR to see a Jesus's body and others? Is it possible physically to see them or Allah the Most Exalted protected their bodies so it is impossible to reach such place?

3. افتراضي

Wa alaykom assalam,
    Last time was this year and this is a video of their efforts but because people of the town change their mind to let them be there they had to leave before the supporters reach their goal unfortunately..
    This video shows a group of supporters in Yemen reached to the village of Alaqmar and went to the cave trying to remove som rocks but it is huge and much dust in the air as well there were danger from the local people because they do not want them in the area for that is why they left before achieving their goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbgekzlfEZE

4. افتراضي

It is amazing that they have tried to see them. I regret these people prevented it and i do not think they want truth for people and muslims of the world. If they would be able to see bodies they would carry more proof to follow the Grand Quran and of course, Imam Nasser Mohammed ( Imam Mahdi), peace be upon him. Thank you for showing me video.

5. افتراضي

Also this is some kind of construction work and probably requires tools and force.

6. افتراضي

Likely it is Allah's protection of a body of prophet ( peace be upon him) that nobody could destroy entrance of Cave to see him ( as well as other bodies). If their bodies will be public the evil people or enemies of Allah might undertake attempt to get them hurt. Therefore, may be it is all right if this place is blocked by rocks and stones and for people it is not easy to enter the place of their rest.

7. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum, I have got a question concerned with money found on the street. If one picks it up and put to his pocket is it means "theft" or a sin in the front of Allah Almighty? I am asking such question because it seems normal if you pick it up while you cannot know who is owner of it. In the other side, a person lost his "5 Dirham" might feel depression and you are the new owner...))

8. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum Sister,

In the previous statements I've read about eating pork and its consequences for people' health. Can you tell me please, is there any statement where our beloved Imam Mahdi ( Peace be upon him and his followers as well as peace be upon all prophets of Allah) talks about mental disorders and reasons it may be explained in the Quran or shown him through his visions from Most Exalted And Merciful?

Thank you very much for your responces.

9. افتراضي

Sorry Brother Tamerlankuzgove
    I do not have the answer
    Salam

10. افتراضي If the asteroid will strike the Earth

Assalam Aleykum all brothers in supporting the Grand Quran and Imam Mohammad Al Yemeni,

I think after the asteroid will strike the Earth there will be bunch of people in politics who will say it was the Russian bomb ( of course, the true knowledge of it only with Allah the Exalted) . What do you think about that?

صفحة 27 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 17252627282937 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here