الموضوع: Hassan Mugabo's question

صفحة 2 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 11 إلى 20 من 26
  1. افتراضي

It is ok brother you will not find that much of tricks and it will not effect the statement so do not worry read what ever you find of the statements because it is the light of your heart

2. افتراضي

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you

اقتباس المشاركة 161775 من موضوع A decisive answer from the acquainted with the All Merciful

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

02 - 09 - 1431 AH
    12 - 08 - 2010 AD
    06:59 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

Beware of abandoning the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder for it is the light that charges your hearts with light

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to the Lord of the worlds, peace be upon us and upon the righteous worshipers of Allah.

Allah's peace be upon you my beloved for Allah's pleasure the best foremost supportive helpers in the era of dialogue before appearance and Allah's mercy be upon you and upon the family of your homes and who favored righteousness among your offspring, each year and you are well and onto the straight path are firm, and that the signs of the Book increase your faith and upon your Lord you are relying, and we surround you with knowledge, whoever believed and followed the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and pledged the allegiance to him then abandoned pondering over the True statement for the Reminder by the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni without an excuse it will decrease the light from his heart so it vanishes little by little until it extinguishes then satans whisper to him unjustly, so be warned of abandoning the True statement for the Reminder for it is the light which it charges your heart with light, and whenever you have read a new statement for Awaited Imam Mahdi you will find that your certainty and your belief in the Truth from your Lord increases light until your sight would be sharp by the True statement for the Glorious Quran, in confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {They only are believers whose hearts are full of fear when Allah is mentioned, and when His messages are recited to them they increase them in faith, and in their Lord they do rely,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:2
    {إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِرَ اللَّهُ وَجِلَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَإِذَا تُلِيَتْ عَلَيْهِمْ آياتُهُ زَادَتْهُمْ إِيمَانًا وَعَلَى رَبِّهِمْ يَتَوَكَّلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم[الأنفال:2].

And this is the proof for you from your Lord that you are on manifested Truth for the fact the True explanatory statement for the Quran by the Quran is increasing you guidance to your guidance from before, so it increases the light of the assured knowledge in your hearts day after day, whenever you pondered and thought in the True statement of the Awaited Mahdi for the Great Quran you find the light would get stronger in your hearts more and more but when you abandon visiting the True statement for the Reminder without an excuse then that is a great danger upon you so satan whispers for you unjustly so he make doubtful in the matter of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni then you would turn back on your heels after you were guided, so be warned and know that Allah comes between the person and his heart so do not rely that you are just been guided to the Truth and it just manifested for you that the Awaited Mahdi is him Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and the matter is over then you say there is no need to follow up the True statement for the Reminder so be warned of the abandonment for the True statement for the Reminder except that you have an excuse then Allah is Most Knowing in you, and Allah the Most High said: {And it is not (attributable to) Allah that He should lead a people astray after He has guided them, so far so that He makes clear to them what they should guard against.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:115
    {وَمَا كَانَ اللّهُ لِيُضِلَّ قَوْماً بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَاهُمْ حَتَّى يُبَيِّنَ لَهُم مَّا يَتَّقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:115].

And Allah the Most High said: {So when they deviated, Allah made their hearts deviate. And Allah guides not the transgressing people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Saff] 61:5
    {فَلَمَّا زَاغُوا أَزَاغَ اللَّهُ قُلُوبَهُمْ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْفَاسِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم[الصف:5].

And if you abandoned the visitation of the True statement for the Quran then the weakest belief is the tongue stays moist by mentioning Allah so you would be in security for the fact the guidance light will stay in your hearts and never weakens even if you abandoned the website of the Awaited Mahdi with a lawful excuse there is no blame on you with a condition that your tongue stays moist by Allah's mention for continuing charging the light to your hearts from Allah an excellent the Patron and most excellent the Helper, He knows the deceiving eyes and what chests conceal and to Him the rising (after death), surely He is ever Aware, Seer, of His servants, and all affairs return to Allah, so do not treat the Quran as a forsaken thing my beloveds for Allah's sake, surly the Awaited Mahdi's statement for the Great Quran Allah expands the chests with it so He increases them by the light of the True statement then their hearts are humbling and their eyes are tearing of what they knew from Truth from their Lord so they say praise be to our Lord surely the promise of our Lord was to be fulfilled, so here He is just sent the Awaited Mahdi to bring them out of darkness into light, so how we were reading the Quran from before that he comes to us without pondering over, nor thinking for that as if the Awaited Mahdi came with new Quran, and he did not come with new Quran but Allah sent him to return the Muslims and who followed them from the worlds to the first prophet-hood way, surely our Lord's promise was fulfilled so Allah completes by His servant His light even if the criminals hated his appearance.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2653

اقتباس المشاركة 10350 من موضوع فاحذروا هجر البيان الحقّ للذِّكر فإنّه النور الذي يشحن قلوبكم بالنور ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    02 - 09 - 1431 هـ
    12 - 08 - 2010 مـ
    06:59 مساءً
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

فاحذروا هجر البيان الحقّ للذِّكر فإنّه النور الذي يشحن قلوبكم بالنور ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين، السلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين..
    سلام الله عليكم أحبتي في الله الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور ورحمة الله عليكم وعلى آل بيوتكم ومن صلح من ذريّاتكم، كلّ عام وأنتم طيّبون وعلى الصراط المستقيم ثابتون وتزيدكم آيات الكتاب إيماناً وعلى ربّكم تتوكّلون، ونحيطكم علماً أنّ من صدّق فاتَّبع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وبايعه ومن ثم هجر تدبّر البيان الحقّ للذّكر للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني بغير عذرٍ أنّه سوف يخفّ من قلبه النور فيتلاشى شيئاً فشيئاً حتى ينطفئ ومن ثم توسوِس له الشياطين بغير الحقّ.

فاحذروا هجر البيان الحقّ للذّكر فإنّه النور الذي يشحن قلوبكم بالنور، وكلما قرأتم بياناً للإمام المهديّ المنتظَر جديداً فسوف تجدون أنّ يقينكم وإيمانكم بالحقّ من ربّكم يزداد نوراً حتى يكون بصركم حديداً بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الَّذِينَ إِذَا ذُكِرَ اللَّـهُ وَجِلَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَإِذَا تُلِيَتْ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُهُ زَادَتْهُمْ إِيمَانًا وَعَلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ يَتَوَكَّلُونَ ﴿٢} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

وهذا هو البرهان لكم من ربّكم أنّكم على الحقّ المبين كونه يزيدكم البيان الحقّ للقرآن بالقرآن هُدًى إلى هداكم من قبل فيزداد نور البصيرة في قلوبكم يوماً بعد يومٍ، فكلما تدبّرتم وتفكّرتم في بيان المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ للذّكر القرآن العظيم تجدون أنّ النور يستقوي في قلوبكم أكثر فأكثر، ولكن حين تهجرون زيارة البيان الحقّ للذّكر بغير عذرٍ فذلك عليْكُم خطرٌ عظيم فيوسوِس لكم الشيطان بغير الحقّ فيُشَكِّكَكُم في شأن المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني فتنقلبوا على أعقابكم بعد إذ كنتم مهتدين، فاحذروا واعلموا أنّ الله يحول بين المرء وقلبه فلا تركنوا إلى أنّكم قد اهتديتم إلى الحقّ وأنّه قد تبيَّن لكم أنّ المهديّ المنتظَر هو ناصر محمد اليماني وقضي الأمر، فتقولون: "فلا داعي لمتابعة البيان الحقّ للذّكر". فاحذروا الهجر للبيان الحقّ للذِّكر إلا أن تكونوا معذورين فالله أعلمُ بكم، وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا كَانَ اللَّـهُ لِيُضِلَّ قَوْمًا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَاهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يُبَيِّنَ لَهُم مَّا يَتَّقُونَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ ﴿١١٥} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {فَلَمَّا زَاغُوا أَزَاغَ اللَّـهُ قُلُوبَهُمْ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْفَاسِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم[الصف:5].

وإذا هجرتم زيارة البيان الحقّ للقرآن فأضعف الإيمان يبقى اللسان رطباً بذكر الله فتكونوا في مأمنٍ لكون نور الهدى سوف يبقى في قلوبكم ولن يضعف حتى ولو هجرتم موقع المهديّ المنتظَر بعذرٍ شرعيٍّ فلا حرج عليكم شرط أن يبقى اللسان رطباً بذكر الله لكي يستمر شحن النور إلى قلوبكم من الله؛ نعم المولى ونعم النصير يعلمُ خائنة الأعين وما تخفي الصدور وإليه النشور إنّهُ بعباده لخبير بصير وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور.

فلا تتّخذوا القرآن مهجوراً أحبّتي في الله، ألا وإنّ بيان المهديّ المنتظَر للقرآن العظيم نورٌ يشرح به الله الصدور فيزيدهم بالبيان الحقّ نوراً فتخشع قلوبهم وتدمع أعينهم ممّا عرفوا من الحقّ من ربّهم فيقولون:
    "سبحان ربّنا إنّ وعد ربنا كان مفعولاً، فها هو قد بُعث المهديّ المنتظَر ليُخرج البشر من الظلمات إلى النور، فكيف كنّا نقرأ القرآن من قبل أن يأتينا من غير تدبّرٍ ولا تفكّرٍ ولذلك كأنّهُ جاء المهديّ المنتظَر بقرآنٍ جديدٍ وما جاء بجديدٍ؛ بل ابتعثه الله ليّعيد المسلمين ومن تبعهم من العالمين إلى منهاج النّبوة الأولى، إنّ وعد ربّنا كان مفعولاً فيتم الله بعبده نوره ولو كره المجرمون ظُهوره".

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد للهِ ربّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

3. افتراضي

assalam alaykum

it can affect the statement by changing the meaning of something being explained

4. افتراضي

Brother there is no change in the meaning what so ever, for example the Imam wrote the following in statement number 1 about the full moon:

What I want to say it briefly straight up: The sun has overtook the moon and the crescent was born before the solar eclipse, so the sun met with it while it is just a crescent. And completion of the full moon will begin from dawn of Saturday, dawn of Sunday till dawn of Monday despite that you did not start the fore beginning of Jamad the second only on the night of Tuesday.
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?30370

Then in statement number 2 wrote the following:

For example, the moon of last Jamad reached the completion of the complete full-moon a ratio of hundred resent just before the moon’s set at dawn of Saturday night, and the full-moon continues till dawn of Sunday thus the full-moon is complete, and as well till dawn of Monday also as a complete full-moon, the fact is nights of the full-moon are forty eight hours from the moment of the moon reaches the complete full-moon, so from the dawn of Saturday until dawn of Sunday is 24 hours, and from dawn of Sunday until dawn of Monday also 24 hours. And we have placed a trap in the previous statement when we said the complete full-moon from dawn of Saturday till dawn of Sunday till dawn of Monday, for happily one of the astronomers or scholars of religion rush to us then say: “O Nasser Mohammad, didn’t you issue fatwa in all your explanatory-statements that the nights of full moon are two nights, so why the nights of full-moon became three?”. Then we uphold the argument against him with Truth and I say: We did not issue fatwa in continuing the full-moon for the month of the last Jamad by more than 48 hours no other, so from dawn of Saturday till dawn of Sunday a 24 hours, and from dawn of Sunday till dawn of Monday a 24 hours so the continuation of the complete full-moon is 48 hours then it begins in decreasing apparent for the naked eye.
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?30370

We ask Allah to make you firm and steadfast on the straight path

5. افتراضي

assalam alaykum

that one is understandale

But look at what i put in my first reply how do you expect someone to understand even if they read it over and over its two completely different explanations on the same topic

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Hassan Mugabo
    assalam alaykum

that one is understandale

But look at what i put in my first reply how do you expect someone to understand even if they read it over and over its two completely different explanations on the same topic
    انتهى الاقتباس من Hassan Mugabo

not really it was only one isolated case that the statement was written in the first part of the call as he was believing as any common Muslim but Allah taught him then he in the right time wrote the Truth from his Lord also with a command from his Lord not to reveal the Truth about when the time of the chastisement despite he knows when so do not make yourself confused.

7. افتراضي

ALHAMDULILLAH,

hold up brother that's where i want you to be

I WANT YOU TO TELL ME THE YEAR THE IMAM STOPPED BELIEVING LIKE ANY OTHER COMMON MAN, YOU SET SOMETHING LIKE A BOUNDARY SUCH THAT WHEN I AM READING THREADS BELOW THAT YEAR, I HAVE IT MIND THAT THE IMAM WAS BELIEVING LIKE A COMMON MAN

AND THOSE ABOVE THAT YEAR I READ WITH CONFIDENCE AND NEVER TO EXPECT ANY CONTRADICTIONS

that's my suggestion, i will be happy to receive yours

Assalam alaykum

8. افتراضي

Assalam alaykum
    Before more than 12 years ago the Imam peace be upon him since he was young had the feeling that he is the Awaited Mahdi but he does not want to go by the feeling and he removed the thought of his mind until he got the confirmation that he is the Awaited Mahdi through the messenger Mohammad in visions but visions never would build or base on it any laws for the nation only the authority of knowledge that is revealed to him through understanding as he think of a matter or issue in religion Allah would reveal to him the verses from the Quran despite he never memorized the Quran and his knowledge in religion was as any common Muslim as I said to you brother the Imam would write about many issues or about himself in every statement so you would read more then you would get the idea but as I said rest assure that prophets, messengers and Imams of the Book never make error in the authority of knowledge because Allah is their Teacher praise be to Him the Exalted Most High..
    please do not write here and there just one a page where you put your question and after you get you answer the you put your next question on the same page in order for others to benefit.. Salam

9. افتراضي

assalam alaykum

still you did not answer my question and you leave me in a state of confusion

you said there were years the imam was using false fatwas that we were all not aware of, in some years of his mission

after some years he started receiving true fatwas in visions

that is the year i want, the year he started differentiating between false fatwas and replacing them with true original fatwas

brother please don't rotate or beat around the bush

the same complaint i first got it in the planet of chastisement thread, there is where the imam insisted that it will come in 2011, but i had read some recent thread and i had understood the matter

then in this incidence about the time of the people of the cave

it seems brother you are answering a question of which you don't have its answer and i need it seriously either you to save my heart or me to save my heart i mean from doubt

assalam alaykum

10. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Hassan Mugabo
    assalam alaykum

still you did not answer my question and you leave me in a state of confusion

you said there were years the imam was using false fatwas that we were all not aware of, in some years of his mission

after some years he started receiving true fatwas in visions

that is the year i want, the year he started differentiating between false fatwas and replacing them with true original fatwas

brother please don't rotate or beat around the bush

the same complaint i first got it in the planet of chastisement thread, there is where the imam insisted that it will come in 2011, but i had read some recent thread and i had understood the matter

then in this incidence about the time of the people of the cave

it seems brother you are answering a question of which you don't have its answer and i need it seriously either you to save my heart or me to save my heart i mean from doubt

assalam alaykum
    انتهى الاقتباس من Hassan Mugabo
    Salam Alaikom
    Brother please do not put words in my mouth let me make this clear to you, first of all I never ever said that the Imam gave false fatwa, God forbid the Imam peace be upon him says nothing but the Truth and forbid us to say against Allah what we do not know because that is satan's command to say against Allah what we do not know.
    Second, the Imam never gave fatwa prior of the khilafat because he was not Imam at the time before he received the good news that he is chosen by Allah to be kahlifa the Awaited Mahdi
    Third, after he started receiving the revelations for the interpretations of the Book and wrote the explanatory-statements since 12 more that twelve years wrote nothing but the Truth from his Lord.
    I hope from you to stop confusing yourself and I am trying to be clear to you but I advice you to go back and read more then the knowledge would manifest to you, in the meantime get close to your Lord asking Allah to make you see the Truth true and to bestow on you to act on it. I ask Allah to keep us steadfast on the straight path
    Salam

صفحة 2 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. A question to the honorable Imam: Is there a second AD
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-05-2017, 09:24 PM
  2. OmarGer: question
    بواسطة العبادي في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 23
    آخر مشاركة: 11-08-2015, 04:57 PM
  3. Urgent Question