Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

29 - 05 - 1433 AH
21 - 04 - 2012 AD
05:17 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..The Imam Mahdi testifies with the Truth: Indeed there is no God except Allah and that all the messengers are Allah’s messengers from Noah till the seal of them Mohammad prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon them

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and all the Muslims till judgement day, after this..

What is wrong with you — O you the mocker — Al-Qahtani, you falsifies against us unjustly? We only denied the fatwa of those who do not know that Allah did not add His name other than to the name of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and they said that the evidence is the testimony: “I bear witness that there is no God except Allah and I bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah”.

Then we said to them: Thus who believed from the followers of the prophets surely they are as well say as we say we the Muslims, for example.. Who believed and followed Allah’s messenger Noah definitely he says: “I bear witness that there is no God except Allah and I bear witness that Noah is a messenger of Allah”, as that the followers of the messengers from after him till the seal of the prophets and messengers, so whoever believed a messenger from Allah surely he says: “I bear witness that there is no God except Allah and I bear witness that so and so is a messenger of Allah”, and Allah did not make this testimony with Truth exclusively for Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- besides the messengers, only those who call you to polytheism want to you to distinction between Allah’s messengers and to exaggerate in Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon him and his family- with your claim that he is the only one whose name been added to Allah’s name, and you surely are liars; in fact this is the distinction between Allah’s messenger I call prayer of forgiveness upon them and I salute with best salutations.

I only denounce those who excluded the testimony for Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- besides the messengers.

But I am the Imam Mahdi, I bear witness that there is no God except Allah and I bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his virtuous family, and I bear witness that there is no God except Allah and I bear witness that Noah is a messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his virtuous family, and as that my testimony with Truth to all messengers from Noah till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his virtuous family, I do not make distinction between any of His messengers, being an upright Muslim and I am not of the polytheists.

So what is wrong with you O Qahtani who is altering the explanatory-statement (words) from its places? In fact you are of the mockers and Allah did not select you an Imam for the people. And Allah the Most High said: {..Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:111
{قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111].

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?6478

اقتباس المشاركة 40844 من موضوع الإمام المهديّ يشهد بالحقّ أنّ لا إله الا الله وأنّ كافة المرسلين رسل الله من نوحٍ إلى خاتمهم محمد صلى الله عليهم وسلم ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
29 - 05 - 1433 هـ
21 - 04 - 2012 مـ
05:17 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشارکة الأصلیّة للبیان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=40841

ــــــــــــــــــــ

الإمام المهديّ يشهد بالحقّ أنّ لا إله الا الله وأنّ كافة المرسلين رسل الله من نوحٍ إلى خاتمهم محمد صلى الله عليهم وسلم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمدٍ رسول الله وآله الأطهار، وجميع المسلمين إلى يوم الدين، وبعد..
ما خطبك أيّها المستهزئ القحطاني تفتري علينا بغير الحقّ؟ وإنما أنكرنا فتوى الذين لا يعلمون أنّ الله لم يضِف إلى اسمه غير اسم محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله، وقالوا بأن الدليل هو الشهادة: "أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أنّ محمداً رسول الله"، ومن ثمّ قلنا لهم: وكذلك من آمن من أتباع الأنبياء فهم كذلك يقولون كما نقول نحن المسلمون.

وعلى سبيل المثال.. من آمن واتّبع رسول الله نوح فإنه حتماً يقول: "أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن نوحاً رسول الله"، وكذلك أتباع الرسل من بعده إلى خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين فمن صدّق رسولاً من الله فهو يقول: "أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن فلان رسول الله". ولم يجعل الله هذه الشهادة الحقّ حصرياً لمحمدٍ رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - من دون المرسلين، وإنما يريد الذين يدعونكم إلى الشرك أن تفرّقوا بين رسل الله وأن تبالغوا في محمدٍ رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله - بزعمكم أنّه الوحيد الذي أُضيف اسمه إلى اسم الله، وإنكم لكاذبون؛ بل هذا هو التفريق بين رسل الله، أصلّي عليهم وأسلّم تسليماً.

وإنما أنكرنا على الذين حصروا الشهادة لمحمدٍ رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - من دون الرسل.

ولكنّي الإمام المهديّ أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أنّ محمداً رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله الأطهار وسلم، وأشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أنّ نوحاً رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، وكذلك شهادتي بالحقّ لكافة المرسلين من بعد نوح إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، لا أفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله حنيفاً مسلماً وما أنا من المشركين.

فما خطبك يا قحطاني تحرّف البيان عن مواضعه؟ بل أنت من المستهزئين ولم يصطفِك الله للناس إماماً. وقال الله تعالى:
{قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111].

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..