الموضوع: About the surviving community..

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي About the surviving community..

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

16 - 01 - 1431 AH
    02 - 01 - 2010 AD
    11:30 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..About the surviving community

اقتباس المشاركة :

A question to Mr. Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    ?You say that you rule between the Shiites and the Sunnis so which of the two parties will be save and which of them in the fire
    انتهى الاقتباس
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers and his righteous family, and the followers to the Truth till judgement day, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

{Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:108
    {قُلْ هَـذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللّهِ عَلَى بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَاْ وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي وَسُبْحَانَ اللّهِ وَمَا أَنَاْ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:108].

Here is Allah judgment to you with Truth from Allah’s decisive Book the surviving community whom for them the security from the fire, and Allah’s judgement in justice that they are: {Those who believe and mix not up their faith with iniquity — for them is security and they go aright.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:82
    {The day when wealth will not avail, nor sons,(88) Save him who comes to Allah with a sound heart.(89)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´ã] 26:88-89
    {And certainly, it has been revealed to you and to those before you: If you associate (with Allah), your work would certainly come to naught and you would be a loser.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:65
    {Say: I am only a mortal like you — it is revealed to me that your God is one God. So whoever hopes to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds, and join no one in the service of his Lord.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:110
    {Surely Allah forgives not that a partner should be set up with Him, and forgives all besides that to whom He pleases. And whoever sets up a partner with Allah, he devises indeed a great sin.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:48
    {And most of them believe not in Allah without associating others (with Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:106
    {الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَلَمْ يَلْبِسُوا إِيمَانَهُمْ بِظُلْمٍ أُولَئِكَ لَهُمُ الْأَمْنُ وَهُمْ مُهْتَدُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:82].
    {يَوْمَ لَا يَنفَعُ مَالٌ وَلَا بَنُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ إِلَّا مَنْ أَتَى اللَّـهَ بِقَلْبٍ سَلِيمٍ ﴿٨٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].
    {وَلَقَدْ أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ وَإِلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ لَئِنْ أَشْرَكْتَ لَيَحْبَطَنَّ عَمَلُكَ وَلَتَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:65].
    {قُلْ إِنَّما أنا بَشَرٌ مِثلُكُمْ يُوحَى إلَيَّ أنَّما إلَـهُكُمْ إلَـهٌ واحِدٌ فَمَن كانَ يَرْجُوا لِقاء رَبِّهِ فَلْيَعْمَلْ عَمَلاً صالِحًا ولا يُشْرِكْ بِعِبادَةِ رَبِّهِ أحَدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:110].
    {إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَغْفِرُ أَنْ يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَلِكَ لِمَنْ يَشَاءُ وَمَنْ يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدِ افْتَرَى إِثْمًا عَظِيمًا (48)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:48].
    {وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللَّهِ إِلا وَهُمْ مُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف:106].

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Brother of those who do not associate with Allah a thing of all the Muslims; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1985

اقتباس المشاركة 6538 من موضوع عن الطائفة الناجية..

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    16 - 01 - 1431 هـ
    02 - 01 - 2010 مـ
    11:30 مســـاءً
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

عن الطائفة الناجيـــــّـــة ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    سؤال الى الأستاذ ناصر محمد اليماني
    إنك تقول أنك حكم بين الشيعه والسنة فأي الفرقتين سوف تنجوا وأيهما فى النار؟
    انتهى الاقتباس
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين وآله الطيّبين والتابعين للحقِّ إلى يوم الدين والحمدُ لله رَبِّ العالمين..
    {قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٠٨} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

وإليكم حُكم الله الحقّ نستنبطهُ لكم من مُحكم كتاب الله عن الطائفة النّاجيّة الذين لهم الأمن من النار، وحكم الله إليكم بالحقّ أنّهم:
    {الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَلَمْ يَلْبِسُوا إِيمَانَهُم بِظُلْمٍ أُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمُ الْأَمْنُ وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٨٢} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

{يَوْمَ لَا يَنفَعُ مَالٌ وَلَا بَنُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ إِلَّا مَنْ أَتَى اللَّـهَ بِقَلْبٍ سَلِيمٍ ﴿٨٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

{وَلَقَدْ أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ وَإِلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكَ لَئِنْ أَشْرَكْتَ لَيَحْبَطَنَّ عَمَلُكَ وَلَتَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ ﴿٦٥} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

{قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا بَشَرٌ مِّثْلُكُمْ يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ أَنَّمَا إِلَـٰهُكُمْ إِلَـٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَمَن كَانَ يَرْجُو لِقَاءَ رَبِّهِ فَلْيَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا يُشْرِكْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا ﴿١١٠} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

{إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَغْفِرُ أَن يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ لِمَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّـهِ فَقَدِ افْتَرَىٰ إِثْمًا عَظِيمًا ﴿٤٨} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

{وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُم بِاللَّـهِ إِلَّا وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ ﴿١٠٦} [يوسف:106].
    صــــدق الله العظيم ..

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين ..
    أخو الذين لا يشركون بالله شيئاً من كافة المسلمين؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

17 - 01 - 1431 AH
    03 - 01 - 2010 AD
    2:18 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..Follow up about the surviving community

اقتباس المشاركة :
    In a sense, I understand that both of the parties are Muslims and they shall enter the heavenly-garden? Ok is it possible to clarify for me more or making me understand what you understood from this blessed Quranic verse which you have mentioned?
    انتهى الاقتباس
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers and his righteous family, and the followers to the Truth till judgement day..

My beloved in Allah’s love, that is from the clear verses of the Book; a judgement from Allah that those who would have security from Allah’s chastisement among His whole servants they are who worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, so they do not associate a thing with Allah, those are the surviving community of all His servants in every time and place in the heavens and in the earth: {Those who believe and mix not up their faith with iniquity — for them is security and they go aright.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:82
    {الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَلَمْ يَلْبِسُوا إِيمَانَهُمْ بِظُلْمٍ أُولَئِكَ لَهُمُ الْأَمْنُ وَهُمْ مُهْتَدُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:82].

{The day when wealth will not avail, nor sons,(88) Save him who comes to Allah with a safe-sound heart.(89)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´ã] 26:88-89, which means safe from any association (with Allah), and who would know that other than the Knower of the unseen Who comes between man and his heart the Well-Aware in what is in the hearts of His servants is it safe-sound from association? Even the messengers do not know what is in the hearts of their followers whether it is safe-sound from association with Allah unless that Allah reveals to them with the fatwa of what is in the hearts of His servants. And Allah the Most High said: {On the day when Allah will gather together the messengers and say: What was the response you received? They will say: We have no knowledge. Surely You are the great Knower of the unseen.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:109
    {يَوْمَ يَجْمَعُ اللَّهُ الرُّسُلَ فَيَقُولُ مَاذَا أُجِبْتُمْ قَالُوا لا عِلْمَ لَنَا إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلاَّمُ الْغُيُوبِ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:109].

Consequently, non knows the reality of what is in the heart other than the Lord Who comes between man and his heart, then he brings him to count over what in his heart and the deeds are by the intentions, and for person is what he intended. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Doesn’t he know when that which is in the graves is raised,(9) And that which is in the chests is made manifest?(10) Surely their Lord this day is Aware of them.(11)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Aadeyãt] 100:9-11
    {أَفَلَا يَعْلَمُ إِذَا بُعْثِرَ‌ مَا فِي الْقُبُورِ‌ ﴿٩﴾ وَحُصِّلَ مَا فِي الصُّدُورِ‌ ﴿١٠﴾ إِنَّ ربّهم بِهِمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ لَّخَبِيرٌ‌ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العاديات].

I am the Imam Mahdi, wronging the people should not be for me, verily I can not say to you that all communities in hell-fire except the Sunnis, nor I can say to you that all the communities in hell-fire except the Shiites; in fact I say to you all the parties are in hill-fire except those who worship Allah as Mohammad messenger of Allah worshiped Allah and those who are with him wholeheartedly (inside out) and they do not associate with Allah a thing, those are: {Those who believe and mix not up their faith with iniquity — for them is security and they go aright.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:82

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1985

اقتباس المشاركة 6539 من موضوع عن الطائفة الناجية..

- 2 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    17 - 01 - 1431 هـ
    03 - 01 - 2010 مـ
    2:18 صباحاً
    ________

تابع عن الطائفة الناجية ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
    يعني أفهم أن كلا الفرقتين مسلمين وسوف يدخلون الجنة؟ معلش ممكن توضح لي كلامك أكثر أو افهامي ما فهمته أنت من هذه الآيات القرآنية المباركة التى قمت بذكرها؟
    انتهى الاقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء المرسَلين وآله الطيّبين الطاهرين والتابعين للحقِّ إلى يوم الدين..

حبيبي في الله، تلك من آيات الكتاب البيّنات هُنّ أمّ الكتاب حُكْمٌ من الله بأنّ الذين لهم الأمن من عذاب الله من عباده كافةً هم الذين يعبدون الله وحده لا شريك له فلا يشركون بالله شيئاً، أولئك هم الفرقة النّاجيّة من عباد الله جميعاً في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ في السماوات أو في الأرض:

{الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَلَمْ يَلْبِسُوا إِيمَانَهُم بِظُلْمٍ أُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمُ الْأَمْنُ وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٨٢} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

{يَوْمَ لَا يَنفَعُ مَالٌ وَلَا بَنُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ إِلَّا مَنْ أَتَى اللَّـهَ بِقَلْبٍ سَلِيمٍ ﴿٨٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء]. أي سليمٍ من الشِّرك، ومن يعلم بذلك غير علّام الغيوب الذي يحول بين المرء وقلبه الخبير بما في قلوب عباده هل هي سليمةٌ من الشِّرك؟ وحتى الرّسُل لا يعلمون بما في قلوب أتباعهم فهل هي سليمةٌ من الشرك بالله؟ إلا أن يوحي الله لهم بالفتوى بما في قلوب عباده، وقال الله تعالى: {يَوْمَ يَجْمَعُ اللَّـهُ الرُّسُلَ فَيَقُولُ مَاذَا أُجِبْتُمْ ۖ قَالُوا لَا عِلْمَ لَنَا ۖإِنَّكَ أَنتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ ﴿١٠٩} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

إذاً فلا يعلم حقيقة ما في القلب غير الربِّ الذي يحول بين المرء وقلبه، فيحاسبه على ما في قلبه والأعمال بالنيّات، ولكلِّ امرئٍ ما نوى، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {أَفَلَا يَعْلَمُ إِذَا بُعْثِرَ‌ مَا فِي الْقُبُورِ‌ ﴿٩﴾ وَحُصِّلَ مَا فِي الصُّدُورِ‌ ﴿١٠﴾ إِنَّ ربّهم بِهِمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ لَّخَبِيرٌ‌ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العاديات].

وأنا الإمام المهديّ لا ينبغي لي ظلم الناس، فلا أستطيع أن أقول لك إنّ كُلَّ الفِرق في النار إلا السُّنة، ولا أستطيع أن أقول لك إنّ كُلَّ الفِرق في النار إلا الشيعة؛ بل أقول لك كُلّ الأحزاب في النار إلا الذين يعبدون الله كما يعبده محمدٌ رسول الله والذين معه قلباً وقالباً لا يشركون بالله شيئاً، أولئك هم:
    {الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَلَمْ يَلْبِسُوا إِيمَانَهُم بِظُلْمٍ أُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمُ الْأَمْنُ وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٨٢}صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله رَبّ العالمين ..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. The Awaited Yamani: O community of humans, the sun met with the moon..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-07-2018, 12:34 AM
  2. O community of Truth seekers, what is your thoughts about this verse?
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 19-11-2016, 07:31 AM
  3. O community of Muslims, I see you have differed in the prayer for your dead ones..
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 16-08-2016, 11:08 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 16-05-2016, 11:00 PM
  5. The 73rd Surviving Sect
    بواسطة oceanmen في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-03-2010, 09:08 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع