Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

20 - 11 - 1435 AH
15 - 09 - 2014 AD
03:26 am

ـــــــــــــــــــ

From Imam of the worlds the Awaited Imam Mahdi to all the Muslims and the people altogether, peace be upon who followed the guidance..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets of Allah and His messengers with their pure families, from the first one of them to the end seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah and upon all the believing in every time and place the followers of the truth from their Lord and they do not seek it corked, after this..

By Allah who there no god other than Him and non to be worshiped except Him no one of you believes by Allah the great so they value Him as He should be valued until one believe that the competition in loving Allah and His nearness a legitimate right to all the servants in the kingdom that they compete to their Lord who of them most loved and closest, for Allah has not taken a mate, nor a son so he would have the right for him in Allah's Self other than His servants.

O servants of Allah, Allah has commanded you in His decisive Book that you should seek (Al-Waseela) means of nearness to Him, for the right in Allah's self is evenly-equal to all (Allah's) servants, the right for them in their Lord's Self that they compete to Him who of them the closest so they seek to Him (Al-Waseela) means of loving Him and the nearness to Him; if you were worshiping Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and seek (Al-Waseela) [means of nearness] to Him, and strive hard in His way that you may be successful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma-eda] 5:35
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ وَجَاهِدُوا فِي سَبِيلِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ (35)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

Then look at the Allah's call which is directed to whom so you find it: {O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and seek (Al-Waseela) [means of nearness] to Him }, so if you were believing by Allah and you do not worship other than Him then know that the is for all the believers the right to compete with all the prophets and messengers and to compete the Imams of the Book and the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, as well the right for them to compete with him in loving Allah and His nearness, and for the supportive helpers the right to wish each one of them to be the most loved servant and the closest than the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and all the prophets and messengers. That is the law of worship-hood for the worshiped Lord in His decisive Book, no deity other than Him Allah the Lord of the worlds if you were worshiping Him.
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ}

So look what the prophets of Allah and their supporters were doing, they were competing to their Lord whose of them being the most loved and the closest without favoring of servant above other servant in the competition to the Lord, for Allah did not take a mate nor a son. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {They seek the means of access to their Lord (Al-Waseela) — whoever of them is nearest — and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement. Surely the chastisement of thy Lord is a thing to be cautious of.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:57
{يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَى ربّهم الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:57].

Then look at the word of Allah the Most High: {They seek the means of access to their Lord (Al-Waseela) — whoever of them is nearest}Truthful Allah the Great, for the fact that the right is evenly-equal in Allah's Self to all the servants so it is rightful to each servant to wish to be him the most loved and the closest servant to the Lord, so he seeks to fulfill that as much as he can and hops that him to be the most loved and the closest to the Lord, and for that Allah made the possessor of the high fine level in the blissful havens an unknown servant from among the servants, and Allah gave the permission to all His servants into the competition in Loving Him the closeness to Him whom is the most loved and the closest, but unfortunately that the exaggeration in some Allah's servants of the prophets and Imams of the Book was the reason for the association to Allah till they call them without Allah and they plea for their intercession for them in-front of Allah so they associated to Allah and they would never find for them other than Allah a guardian nor helper.
{يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَى ربّهم الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ} صدق الله العظيم

And should not for a servant that Allah bestow on him the Book, kingship and prophet-hood then he ask his followers exult him to make him the intercessor for them at the hands of Allah, Holy Allah; in-fact you find the prophets warning their people from the doctrine of requesting the servants' intercession at the hands the worshiped Lord, and for that Allah commanded His prophets to warn their people that not entreat the intercession from the servants at the worshiped Lord because they would never respond to them, for that my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- warns his people from the doctrine of the servants' intercession for them at the hands of Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And warn with it those who fear that they will be gathered to their Lord — there is no protector for them, nor any intercessor besides Him — so that they may keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anam] 6:51
{وَأَنذِرْ بِهِ الَّذِينَ يَخَافُونَ أَن يُحْشَرُوا إِلَى ربّهم لَيْسَ لَهُم مِّن دُونِهِ وَلِىٌّ وَلاَ شَفِيعٌ لَّعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:51].

But unfortunately that the nations after the death of the sent prophets among them they exaggerate them after their death so they beg their intercession for them at the hands of Allah till when Allah resurrected the prophets and those who exaggerated in them without the right after their passing away even they claimed that they do not eat the food and they are other than human, then Allah spoke to His prophets and the Imams of the Book and said to them did you lead astray these servants of Mine and you declare to them that you are their intercessors at the hands of Allah? So look to the answer of the prophets and the Imams of the Book. And Allah the Most High said: {And on the day when He will gather them, and that which they serve besides Allah, He will say: Was it you who led astray My these servants, or did they themselves stray from the path?(17) They will say: Glory be to You! it was not beseeming for us that we should take for protectors others besides You, but You did make them and their fathers to enjoy until they forgot the Reminder, and they became a lost people.(18) So they will give you the lie in what you say, then you can neither ward off (evil), nor (obtain) help. And whoever among you does wrong, We shall make him taste a great chastisement.(19)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:17-19
{وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ وَمَا يَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ فَيَقُولُ أَأَنْتُمْ أَضْلَلْتُمْ عِبَادِي هَؤُلَاءِ أَمْ هُمْ ضَلُّوا السَّبِيلَ (17) قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ مَا كَانَ يَنْبَغِي لَنَا أَنْ نَتَّخِذَ مِنْ دُونِكَ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاءَ وَلَكِنْ مَتَّعْتَهُمْ وَآَبَاءَهُمْ حَتَّى نَسُوا الذِّكْرَ وَكَانُوا قَوْمًا بُورًا(18)فَقَدْ كَذَّبُوكُم بِمَا تَقُولُونَ فَمَا تَسْتَطِيعُونَ صَرْفًا وَلَا نَصْرًا ۚ وَمَن يَظْلِم مِّنكُمْ نُذِقْهُ عَذَابًا كَبِيرًا (19) وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا قَبْلَكَ مِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ إِلَّا إِنَّهُمْ لَيَأْكُلُونَ الطَّعَامَ وَيَمْشُونَ فِي الْأَسْوَاقِ} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

Also still many of the believers ascribe partners to their Lord in each time and place except who had mercy of my Lord, and the reason is their association which is the exaggeration without the right in the prophets of Allah and the Imams of the Book. And Allah the Most High said: {And most of them believe not in Allah without associating others (with Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:106
{وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللّهِ إِلاَّ وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ (106)} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

O community of the Muslims, I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni from the offspring of Imam Al-Housain son of Ali son of Abi Talib I call you to what all the prophets and the Imam of the Book called you to that you worship Allah Him Alone, no partners for Him and that all the prophets and the Imams of the Book would not avail off you from Allah a thing, and they knew that Allah Most Merciful to you than His servants the prophets and the Imams of the Book, so how do you beg the intercession of the servants at the hands of Allah Who He is the Most Merciful to you than them, Allah the most Merciful of all the merciful ones! Will you keep your duty to Allah?

O community of the Muslims, Muslims by Allah if you were still onto the guidance to what Allah had sent to you the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad to guide you by the True statement for the Glorious Quran to the way of the All Mighty the Praised One. O assembly of the twelve Shiites, do you wait the Awaited Mahdi for Allah to send him and not to be of the human? Or do you claim that he knows the unseen? Or do you claim that Allah created him before His determined decree in the ascribed Book? Praise be to my Lord! And my Lord's command was a determined decree, and you came as ordained, O Moses.

And should not for a prophet nor an Imam that he He creates him in a nation then he disappears off the nations then He sends him in other nation as long He did send him to people before in the same nation which Allah created him in it, and if Allah willed to delay him after his call to his people for a magnified wisdom as Allah delayed Jesus Christ the son of Mary forgiveness and peace be upon him or the companions of the cave, but the delay happens after the call to the people of the prophet to his people till his call is widely-spread and they wanted to execute the evil plane against him, so if Allah willed to delay him to another nation for a wisdom, or that He creates him till he became an infant then he delays him before He gives him the knowledge of the and before he calls his people! Say bring your proof if you were truthful?

In any case — O the twelve Shiites — I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad I was not Mohammad Bin Al-Hasan Al-Askari; in-fact
Nasser Mohammad Allah raised me (Nasseran) supporter to Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, for that came the decree of the coinciding to the name Mohammad in my name (Nasser Mohammad), and you know that (Al-Tawato) the coincide (fits in) does not mean (Al-Tataboq) the coincidence (the exact match); In-fact you know that (Al-Tawato) the coincide (fits in) is meant by it the compatibility (Al-Tawafoq), and for that Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- declared to you that the name Mohammad is compatible (Yowafiq) in the name of the Imam Mahdi and did not say (Yutabiqoh) it fits the exact match to it; but (Yowafiqoh) it fits in his name (Nasser Mohammad), Therefore since Allah did not send the Imam Mahdi as a prophet nor a messenger with a new Book; In-fact He sends him (Nasseran) supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- so he strive against you with what was striving against the people with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- by the Great Quran - a might strive. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So obey not the disbelievers, and strive against them a mighty striving with it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:52
{فَلَا تُطِعِ الْكَافِرِينَ وَجَاهِدْهُم بِهِ جِهَادًا كَبِيرًا (52)} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

Meaning that strive against them by the Great Quran as you are seeing the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni strive against you
by the Great Quran, a might strive night and day and the call of the Imam Mahdi to be judged by the Great Quran has not increase you but only avers! Some of you who wants me to go by the book of Fatima Al-Zahra, others want that I call to be judged by Bihar Al-Anwar, and others want that I call to be the be judged by the book of Bukhari and Muslim. I say praise be to my Lord that the Truth follows your desires far from, far from by the Lord of the earth and the heavens surly I will strive against you by the decisive verses of the Book in the decisive Great Quran a might strive until you believe and follow the Truth from your Lord or Allah judges between you and I by the Truth and He is the best of Judges.

And the age of the Mahdi call in the era of dialogue before the appearance approached the the end of the tenth year and the scholars of the Muslims and their nation still turning away off the call to be judge by the Great Quran except who my Lord had mercy to those of understanding, and none mind except whose of understanding and not the companions of the blind following of whom they do not think in what they found their father on it, so they are in their footsteps rushing on without thinking nor pondering in what they found there father upon it; Dose the mind and logic accept it?

O scholars of the Muslims and their nation, the other mahdis whom are beaten by possessions of satans in every nation lead you astray off the true Awaited Mahdi and that is an evil plan from satans so when Allah send the true Imam Mahdi from your Lord then you say: "He is just been possessed by satan as like other than him of whom the claim the mahdia in each nation". Then the True Imam Mahdi from your Lord reply to you and I say: perhaps that Nasser Mohammad being from the possessed, and perhaps the true Imam Mahdi is from your Lord so do not judge Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni by conjuncture and find out before the judgement, and I challenge your minds after the thinking and pondering in the statement of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni because you will find your minds declaring to you by the Truth that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni speaks by the Truth and guides to the straight path then you follow your minds if you were to use your mind.

O nation of Islam, come to know the reason to the error of many from the nation which is the non use of the mind, for Allah will ask you about your minds O companions of the blind following. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {And follow not that of which thou hast no knowledge. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:36
{وَلا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُوْلَئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:36].

But the companions of the blind following of those who they do not use their minds in each nation so what was their say to Allah's prophets and the Imams of the Book when they call them to follow what Allah had sent down of revelations? so what was their reply? And Allah the Most High said: {And when it is said to them, Follow that which Allah has revealed, they say: Nay, we follow that wherein we found our fathers. What! Though the devil calls them to the chastisement of the burning Fire!}Truthful Allah the Great [Luqman] 31:21, for the satans just mislead their fathers off the straight path and they held by what they found their fathers upon it.
{وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ اتَّبِعُوا مَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ قَالُوا بَلْ نَتَّبِعُ مَا وَجَدْنَا عَلَيْهِ آبَاءَنَا ۚ أَوَلَوْ كَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ يَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَىٰ عَذَابِ السَّعِيرِ} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان:21]

The we say O worshipers of Allah it just cleared to the astray people of the hell fire companions that the reason of making them enter hell fire is the non use of their minds and for that Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Had we but listened or pondered, we should not have been among the inmates of the burning Fire.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mulk] 67:10
{وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ} صدق الله العظيم [الملك:10].

Therefore the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni announces by the True statement for the Quran challenging the mind and logic by it , so believe your minds which believed by the True statement for the Great Quran which argues with it the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, but you turn away even off the decision of your minds which it say to you that the Truth is with the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni! keep your duty to Allah so who the pride carried him off to sin after what has cleared for him the logic of the Truth from his Lord then hell fire is worthy for him for you did not belie Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, but you belied Allah and His signs in His decisive Book.

Perhaps one of the Muslims' scholars would say: "O Nasser Mohammad, keep your duty to Allah we did not belie Allah's signs in the Great Quran; but we deny you that you are being the Imam Mahdi". Then Nasser Mohammad reply to you and I say: Do you worship the Awaited Imam Mahdi or you are worshiping Allah the One the Supreme? Or you think Allah sends the Awaited Mahdi with new Book to argue with you by it? Or you think that Mohammad messenger of Allah is the seal of the prophets and messengers? Or what is it your argument if you were truthful? Or do you see Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni bring the statement for the Quran from him and not by the authority of knowledge from Allah I device it for from the decisive Great Quran? Or what is argument against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if you were truthful?

Perhaps one of those who do not think would say: "O Nasser Mohammad our argument against you that you did not appear to the people to lecture them by the call on the public street". Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad upholds the argument against you by the Truth and say: Let us suppose I appeared to people during the time of dialogue before the appearance to speak with pass byres on the public street and in the markets so is my logic will vary from the logic in the statement or is it the same which we argue by it in the global internet? And Allah does not make the guidance in my image nor in my voice; in fact the guidance is in the light of the True statement for the Quran. and the picture of Nasser Mohammad will not avail off Allah's guidance on the public street nor listing to his voice as long you did not think in Allah's verses in your mind if you were to use your minds, and did not avail the non-believers seeing Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and did not avail them listening to his voice except who listened to Allah's verses, but for those who got busy by thinking in the image of the messenger and and hearing the tune of his voice in their ears without thinking in the authority of his knowledge so that did not avail off the guidance.

And Allah the Most High said: {And of them are some who listen to you. But can you make the deaf to hear, though they will not understand?(42) And of them are some who look at you. But canst thou show the way to the blind, though they will not see?(43) Surely Allah wrongs not the people in aught, but men wrong themselves.(44)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:42-44
{وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَسْتَمِعُونَ إِلَيْكَ أَفَأَنتَ تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ وَلَوْ كَانُواْ لاَ يَعْقِلُونَ (42) وَمِنهُم مَّن يَنظُرُ إِلَيْكَ أَفَأَنتَ تَهْدِي الْعُمْيَ وَلَوْ كَانُواْ لاَ يُبْصِرُونَ (43) إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَظْلِمُ النَّاسَ شَيْئاً وَلَـكِنَّ النَّاسَ أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ (44)} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

And Allah the Most High said: {So rely on Allah. Surely you are on the plain truth.(79) Certainly you can not make the dead to hear, nor can you make the deaf to hear the call, when they go back retreating.(80) Nor you can lead the blind out of their error. You can make none to hear except those who believe in Our messages, so they submit.(81)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:79-88
{تَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ إِنَّكَ عَلَى الحقّ الْمُبِينِ (79) إِنَّكَ لَا تُسْمِعُ الْمَوْتَى وَلَا تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ الدُّعَاء إِذَا وَلَّوْا مُدْبِرِينَ (80) وَمَا أَنتَ بِهَادِي الْعُمْيِ عَن ضَلَالَتِهِمْ إِن تُسْمِعُ إِلَّا مَن يُؤْمِنُ بِآيَاتِنَا فَهُم مُّسْلِمُونَ (81)} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

O our Allah I just delivered, O our Allah bear witness, you are still in the time of dialogue before the appearance, and to Allah all matters return, He knows the deceiving eyes and what the heart conceal and to Him the resurrection.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.
Imam of the worlds the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=158730

اقتباس المشاركة 158730 من موضوع من إمام العالمين الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر إلى كافة المسلمين والناس أجمعين، والسلام على من اتّبع الهدى..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيـان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=158716

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

20 - ذو القعدة - 1435 هـ
15 - 09 - 2014 مـ
03:26 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
ـــــــــــــــــــ

من إمام العالمين الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر إلى كافّة المسلمين والنّاس أجمعين، والسلام على من اتّبع الهدى

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله وآلهم الأطهار من أولهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله وجميع المؤمنين في كل زمانٍ ومكانٍ التابعين للحقّ من ربّهم ولم يبتغوها عوجاً، أما بعد..

فوالله الذي لا إله غيره ولا يُعبد سواه لا يؤمن أحدكم بالله العظيم فيقدِّره حقّ قدره حتى يؤمن أنّ التنافس في حبِّ الله وقربه حقٌّ مشروع لكافة العبيد في الملكوت أن يتنافسوا إلى ربّهم أيّهم أحبّ وأقرب لكون الله لم يتخذ صاحبةً ولا ولداً حتى يكون له الحقّ في ذات الله من دون عباده.

ويا عباد الله، لقد أمركم الله في محكم كتابه أن تبتغوا إليه الوسيلة كون الحقّ في ذات الله سواء لكافة العبيد فلهم الحقّ في ذات ربّهم أن يتنافسوا إليه أيّهم أقرب فيبتغوا إليه الوسيلة للتنافس في حبّه وقربه، إن كنتم إياه تعبدون. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ وَجَاهِدُوا فِي سَبِيلِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ (35)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

فانظروا لنداء الله الموجَّه إلى من؟ فتجدوه
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ}، فإن كنتم تؤمنون بالله ولا تعبدون سواه فاعلموا أنّ لكافة المؤمنين الحقّ أن ينافسوا كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين وأن ينافسوا أئمة الكتاب والإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد، كذلك لهم الحقّ أن ينافسوه في حبِّ الله وقربه، وللأنصار الحقّ أن يتمنى كلٌّ منهم أن يكون هو العبد الأحبّ والأقرب من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد ومن جميع الأنبياء والرسل. وذلك ناموس العبوديّة للربّ المعبود في محكم كتابه لا إله غيره الله ربّ العالمين إن كنتم إياه تعبدون.

فانظروا ما كان يفعل أنبياء الله وأنصارهم، كانوا يتنافسون إلى ربّهم أيُّهم يكون هو العبد الأحبّ والأقرب دونما تفضيل لعبدٍ على عبدٍ في التنافس إلى الربّ لكون الله لم يتخذ صاحبةً ولا ولداً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَى ربّهم الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:57].

فانظروا لقول الله تعالى: {يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَى ربّهم الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ} صدق الله العظيم، لكون الحقّ سواء في ذات الله لكافة العبيد فيحقّ لكل عبدٍ أن يتمنى أن يكون هو العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الربّ فيسعى لتحقيق ذلك ما استطاع ويرجو أن يكون هو العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الربّ ولذلك جعل الله صاحب الدرجة العالية الرفيعة في جنات النعيم عبداً مجهولاً من بين العبيد، وأذِن الله لكافة عبيده في التنافس في حبّه وقربه أيّهم أحبّ وأقرب، ولكن للأسف إنّ المبالغة في بعض عبيد الله من الأنبياء وأئمة الكتاب قد كان السبب في الشرك بالله حتى يدعونهم من دون الله ويرجون شفاعتهم لهم بين يدي الله فأشرَكوا بالله ولن يجدوا لهم من دون الله وليّاً ولا نصيراً.

وما ينبغي لعبدٍ أن يؤتيه الله الكتاب والحكم والنبوة ثم يأمر أتباعه أن يعظِّموه ليجعلوه الشفيع لهم بين يدي الله وحاشا لله؛ بل تجدون الأنبياء يحذِّرون أقوامهم من عقيدة طلب شفاعة العبيد بين يدي الربّ المعبود، ولذلك أمر الله أنبياءه أن يُنذروا أقوامهم أن لا يرجوا شفاعة العبيد بين يدي الربّ المعبود لأنّهم لن يستجيبوا لهم، ولذلك كان جدّي محمدٌ رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- ينذر قومه من عقيدة شفاعة العبيد لهم بين يدي الله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَأَنذِرْ بِهِ الَّذِينَ يَخَافُونَ أَن يُحْشَرُوا إِلَى ربّهم لَيْسَ لَهُم مِّن دُونِهِ وَلِىٌّ وَلاَ شَفِيعٌ لَّعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:51].

ولكن للأسف إنّ الأمم من بعد موت الأنبياء المبعوثين فيهم يبالغون بهم من بعد موتهم فيرجون شفاعتهم لهم بين يدي الله، حتى إذا حشر الله الأنبياء والذين بالغوا فيهم بغير الحقّ من بعدهم فزعموا أنّهم شفعاؤهم بين يدي الله لكون الأمم يبالغون في الأنبياء من بعدهم حتى زعموا أنهم لا يأكلون الطعام وأنّهم غير البشر، فمن ثم خاطب الله أنبياءه وأئمة الكتاب وقال لهم فهل أنتم أضللتم عبادي هؤلاء وأفتيتموهم أنّكم شفعاؤهم بين يدي الله؟ فانظروا لجواب الأنبياء وأئمة الكتاب. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ وَمَا يَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ فَيَقُولُ أَأَنْتُمْ أَضْلَلْتُمْ عِبَادِي هَؤُلَاءِ أَمْ هُمْ ضَلُّوا السَّبِيلَ (17) قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ مَا كَانَ يَنْبَغِي لَنَا أَنْ نَتَّخِذَ مِنْ دُونِكَ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاءَ وَلَكِنْ مَتَّعْتَهُمْ وَآَبَاءَهُمْ حَتَّى نَسُوا الذِّكْرَ وَكَانُوا قَوْمًا بُورًا(18)فَقَدْ كَذَّبُوكُم بِمَا تَقُولُونَ فَمَا تَسْتَطِيعُونَ صَرْفًا وَلَا نَصْرًا ۚ وَمَن يَظْلِم مِّنكُمْ نُذِقْهُ عَذَابًا كَبِيرًا (19) وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا قَبْلَكَ مِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ إِلَّا إِنَّهُمْ لَيَأْكُلُونَ الطَّعَامَ وَيَمْشُونَ فِي الْأَسْوَاقِ} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

وكذلك لا يزال كثيرٌ من المؤمنين مشركين بربّهم في كل زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلا من رحم ربي، وسبب شركهم هو المبالغة بغير الحقّ في أنبياء الله وأئمة الكتاب. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللّهِ إِلاَّ وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ (106)} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

ويا معشر المسلمين، إنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني من ذرية الإمام الحسين بن علي بن أبي طالب أدعوكم إلى ما دعاكم إليه كافة الأنبياء وأئمة الكتاب أن تعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له وأنّه لا يغني عنكم كافة الأنبياء وأئمة الكتاب من الله شيئاً، واعلموا أنّ الله أرحم بكم من عبيده الأنبياء وأئمة الكتاب فكيف ترجون شفاعة العبيد بين يدي من هو أرحم بكم منهم الله أرحم الراحمين! أفلا تتقون؟

ويا معشر المسلمين، والله لو كنتم لا تزالون على الهدى لَما بعث الله إليكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد ليهديكم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد إلى صراط العزيز الحميد. ويا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر، فهل تنتظرون المهديّ المنتظَر يبعثه الله ولا يكون من البشر؟ أم تزعمون أنّه علّام الغيوب؟ أم تزعمون أنّ الله خلقه قبل قدره المقدور في الكتاب المسطور؟ سبحان ربّي! وكان أمر ربّي قدراً مقدوراً، وجئت على قدرٍ يا موسى.
وما ينبغي لنبيٍّ ولا إمامٍ أن يخلقه في أمّة فيختفي عن الأمم ثم يبعثه الله في أمّة أخرى ما لم يكن قد بعثه إلى قومه من قبل في نفس الأمّة التي خلقه الله فيها، وإذا شاء الله يؤخّره من بعد دعوته لقومه لحكمةٍ بالغةٍ كما أخّر الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام أو أصحاب الكهف، ولكن التأخير يحدث من بعد الدعوة في قوم النّبي لقومه حتى إذا انتشرت دعوته وأرادوا المكر به فإذا شاء الله أخّره لحكمةٍ إلى أمّةٍ أخرى. وأمّا أنه يخلقه حتى إذا صار طفلاً فمن ثم يؤخره من قبل أن يأتيه علم الكتاب ومن قبل أن يدعو قومه! قل هاتوا برهانكم إن كنتم صادقين؟

وعلى كل حالٍ، إنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد يا معشر الشيعة الاثني عشر وما كنت محمد بن الحسن العسكري؛ بل ناصر محمد ابتعثني الله ناصراً لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، ولذلك جاء قدر التواطؤ للاسم محمد في اسمي (ناصر محمد)، وأنتم تعلمون أنّ التواطؤ لا يعني التطابق؛ بل تعلمون أنّ التواطؤ يُقصد به التوافق، ولذلك أفتاكم محمدٌ رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- أنّ الاسم محمد يوافق في اسم الإمام المهديّ ولم يقل يطابقه؛ بل يوافق في اسمه (ناصر محمد)، وذلك لأنّ الله لم يبعث الإمام المهديّ نبيّاً ولا رسولاً بكتابٍ جديدٍ؛ بل يبعثه ناصراً لمحمدٍ رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- فيجاهدكم بما كان يجاهد الناس به محمدٌ رسول الله -بالقرآن العظيم- جهاداً كبيراً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَلَا تُطِعِ الْكَافِرِينَ وَجَاهِدْهُم بِهِ جِهَادًا كَبِيرًا (52)} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان].

أي يجاهدهم بالقرآن العظيم كما ترون الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني يجاهدكم بالقرآن العظيم جهاداً كبيراً ليلاً ونهاراً ولم تزِدكم دعوة الإمام المهديّ إلى الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم إلا نفوراً! فمنكم من يريدني أنْ آتي بكتاب فاطمة الزهراء، وآخرون يريدون أن أدعو إلى للاحتكام إلى بحار الأنوار، وآخرون يريدون أن أدعو للاحتكام إلى كتاب البخاري ومسلم. وأقول سبحان ربّي أن يتبع الحقّ أهواءكم هيهات هيهات! ورب الأرض والسماوات فلسوف أجاهدكم بآيات الكتاب المحكمات في محكم القرآن العظيم جهاداً كبيراً حتى تؤمنوا فتتّبعوا الحقّ من ربكم أو يحكم الله بيني وبينكم بالحقّ وهو خير الفاصلين.

ووصل عمر الدعوة المهديّة في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور إلى أواخر العام العاشر ولا يزال علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم معرضين إلا من رحم ربي من أولي الألباب، وما يتذكر إلا أولو الألباب وليس أصحاب الاتِّباع الأعمى من الذين لا يتفكرون فيما وجدوا عليه آباءهم فهم على آثارهم يهرعون من غير تفكرٍ ولا تدبرٍ فيما وجدوا عليه آباءهم؛ هل يقبله العقل والمنطق؟

ويا علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم، لقد أضلّكم عن المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم المهديّون الذين تتخبّطهم مُسوس الشياطين في كلّ أمّة وذلك مكرٌ من الشياطين حتى إذا بعث الله الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربكم فتقولون: "إن هو إلا أصابه مسّ من الشيطان كمثل غيره ممن يدَّعون المهديّة في كل أمّة". فمن ثم يردّ عليكم الإمام المهدي الحقّ من ربِّكم وأقول: لربما يكون ناصر محمد اليماني من الممسوسين، وربما يكون الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربكم فلا تحكموا على ناصر محمد بالظنّ وتبيّنوا من قبل الحكم، وأتحدى عقولكم من بعد التفكر والتدبر في بيان الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني لأنّكم سوف تجدون عقولكم تفتيكم بالحقّ بأنّ ناصر محمد اليماني ينطق بالحقّ ويهدي إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ فمن ثم تتّبعون عقولكم إن كنتم تعقلون.

ويا أمّة الإسلام، فلتعلموا أنّ سبب ضلال كثيرٍ من الأمم هو عدم استخدام العقل لكون الله سوف يسألكم عن عقولكم يا أصحاب الاتِّباع الأعمى. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُوْلَئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:36].

ولكنّ أصحاب الاتِّباع الأعمى من الذين لا يستخدمون عقولهم في كلّ أمّة تُرى فما كان قولهم لأنبياء الله وأئمة الكتاب حين يدعونهم لاتِّباع ما أنزل الله؟ فماذا كان جوابهم؟ وقال الله تعالى:
{وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ اتَّبِعُوا مَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ قَالُوا بَلْ نَتَّبِعُ مَا وَجَدْنَا عَلَيْهِ آبَاءَنَا ۚ أَوَلَوْ كَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ يَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَىٰ عَذَابِ السَّعِيرِ} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان:21]، لكون الشياطين قد أضلّوا آباءهم عن الصراط المستقيم وهم تمسكوا بما وجدوا عليه آباءهم.

فمن ثم نقول يا عباد الله لقد تبيّن للضالين من أصحاب النار أنّ سبب دخولهم النار هو عدم استخدام عقولهم. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ} صدق الله العظيم [الملك:10].

ولذلك يعلن الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن متحدياً به العقل والمنطق فصدِّقوا عقولكم التي صدَّقت البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم الذي يحاج الناسَ به الإمامُ المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني، ولكنّكم تعرضون حتى عن فتوى عقولكم التي تقول لكم بأنّ الحقّ هو مع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني! فاتّقوا الله فمن أخذته العزّة بالإثم من بعد ما تبيّن له منطق الحقّ من ربّه فالنار أولى به لكونكم لم تكذِّبوا ناصر محمد اليماني؛ بل كذّبتم الله وآياته في محكم كتابه.

وربما يودّ أحد علماء المسلمين أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد، اتّقِ الله فنحن لم نكذّب بآيات الله في القرآن العظيم؛ بل نكذِّبك أنت أن تكون المهديّ المنتظَر". فمن ثم يرد عليكم ناصر محمد وأقول: فهل تعبدون المهديّ المنتظَر أم تعبدون الله الواحد القهار؟ أم تظنون المهديّ المنتظَر يبعثه الله بكتابٍ جديدٍ يحاجّكم به؟ أم إنّكم تكفرون بأنّ محمداً رسول الله هو خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين؟ أم ما هي حجتكم إن كنتم صادقين؟ أم ترون ناصر محمد اليماني يأتي بالبيان للقرآن من عنده وليس بسلطان العلم من الله يستنبطه لكم من محكم القرآن العظيم؟ أم ما هي حجّتكم على ناصر محمد اليماني إن كنتم صادقين؟
وربّما يودّ أحد الذين لا يتفكرون أن يقول: "حجّتنا عليك يا ناصر محمد أنّك لم تظهر للناس فتخاطبهم بالدعوة في الشارع العام". فمن ثم يُقيم عليكم الإمام ناصر محمد الحجّة بالحقّ ونقول: فلنفرض أنّي ظهرت للناس في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور لنخاطب المارّين في الشارع العام وفي الأسواق فهل سوف يختلف منطقي عن المنطق في البيان أم هو ذاته الذي نحاجكم به في الإنترنت العالمية؟ ولم يجعل الله الهدى في صورتي ولا في صوتي؛ بل الهدى في نور البيان الحقّ للقرآن. ولن يُغني عن هدى الله النظر إلى صورة ناصر محمد في الشارع العام أو الاستماع إلى صوته ما لم تتفكّروا في آيات الله بعقولكم إن كنتم تعقلون، وما أغنت رؤية الكفار لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، وما أغناهم الاستماع إلى صوته إلا من استمع إلى آيات الله، وأما الذين انشغلوا بالتفكر في صورة الرسول وأصغوا آذانهم لرنين صوته دون أن يتفكروا في سلطان علمه فلم يغنِهم ذلك عن الهدى. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَسْتَمِعُونَ إِلَيْكَ أَفَأَنتَ تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ وَلَوْ كَانُواْ لاَ يَعْقِلُونَ (42) وَمِنهُم مَّن يَنظُرُ إِلَيْكَ أَفَأَنتَ تَهْدِي الْعُمْيَ وَلَوْ كَانُواْ لاَ يُبْصِرُونَ (43) إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَظْلِمُ النَّاسَ شَيْئاً وَلَـكِنَّ النَّاسَ أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ (44)} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

وقال الله تعالى:
{تَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ إِنَّكَ عَلَى الحقّ الْمُبِينِ (79) إِنَّكَ لَا تُسْمِعُ الْمَوْتَى وَلَا تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ الدُّعَاء إِذَا وَلَّوْا مُدْبِرِينَ (80) وَمَا أَنتَ بِهَادِي الْعُمْيِ عَن ضَلَالَتِهِمْ إِن تُسْمِعُ إِلَّا مَن يُؤْمِنُ بِآيَاتِنَا فَهُم مُّسْلِمُونَ (81)} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد، فلا تزالون في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، وإلى الله ترجع الأمور يعلم خائنة الأعين وما تخفي الصدور وإليه النشور.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين ، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
إمام العالمين؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..