- 5 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

AH 19 - 05 - 1436
AD 10 - 03 - 2015
am 05:35
ـــــــــــــــــ

The Imam Mahdi is announcing his abandoning of the upcoming war between Al-Houthis and the people of Ma’erib as I ordered my supporters before to abandon the war in all the provinces..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers and their righteous families from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness of Allah and upon who followed them in goodness in every time and place till the day of Judgement, after this..

O community of the best foremost supporters in the Republic of Yemen, do not think that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni ordered you only to abandon the war between the parties in your provinces, until when the turn came to Ma’erib province surely that would never change this decision of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, even if the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was belonging to the province of Ma’erib surely that would not and never change a thing of my decision. In spite that the people of Ma’erib as the others from the sons of the provinces in a defensive position from the unjust aggression of Al-Houthi, and if the parties were to respond to the call of resorting to Allah’s Book the great Quran for arbitration except Al-Houthis then I would have followed the command of Allah in the decisive-law of His Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And if two parties of the believers quarrel, make peace between them. Then if one of them does wrong to the other, fight that which does wrong, till it return to Allah’s command. Then, if it returns, make peace between them with justice and act equitably. Surely Allah loves the equitable.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hujurat] 49:9
{وَإِنْ طَائِفَتَانِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اقْتَتَلُوا فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا فَإِنْ بَغَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا عَلَى الْأُخْرَى فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِي تَبْغِي حَتَّى تَفِيءَ إِلَى أَمْرِ اللَّهِ فَإِنْ فَاءَتْ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا بِالْعَدْلِ وَأَقْسِطُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (9)} صدق الله العظيم [الحجرات].

But unfortunately Al-Houthis had turned away and all the parties from the call to be arbitrated by Allah’s Book the great Quran to nullify the pluralism of sectarian and political parties in Allah’s religion, based on that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni indeed it is necessary for him to hold fast in standing firm to follow Allah’s command in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not of them. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:159
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:159].

And in the word of Allah the Most High: { and be not of the polytheists,(31) Of those who split up their religion and become parties; every sect rejoicing in that which is with it.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:31-32
{وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

We repeat the regret that Al-Houthis and all the parties had turned away from the call of the Awaited Mahdi to be arbitrated by the Reminder and they responded to the call of the son of Omar an envoy agent of (Al-Taghoot) satan’s countries! And who is better than Allah Judging for believing people?
Based upon it has been issued from me this statement as follows:

From the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all who split their religion into sects and parties in the Yemeni Republic, I call Allah to witness and all the best foremost supporters in the era of dialogue before the appearing, and Allah is sufficient as a Witness that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni announcing the abandonment of the upcoming war between the parties even if the war in the province of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, despite that the people of Ma’erib as the others in a defensive position from Al-Houthis aggression. But the reason of my abandonment for the war to the fact I called all the parties in the Yemeni Republic to resort for arbitration to the decisive-law of Allah’s Book the great Quran so we rule among them in what they were differing in it to nullify the pluralism of the sectarian parties in Allah’s religion so the leaders of the political sectarian parties in all the provinces of the Yemeni Republic altogether refused to resort for the arbitration call to the decisive law of Allah’s Book the great Quran, based upon it the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni announced the determination my position and all my supporters in Yemen in all the provinces that I am abandoning the war (for I am) not with this nor with that to the fact I am not of them in a thing altogether as long they have refused altogether but to split their religion into sects and parties, I surely ask Allah to witness that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that I am not of them in a thing altogether implementing Allah’s command in His decisive Book the great Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, thou hast no concern with them. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:159
{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:159].

This does not mean that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni forbidding the Muslims the defense for their land and their honor, Holiness for Allah, but what happened between the parties is what promised them in it before that if they turn away from the call to resort for the arbitration to Allah’s Book the great Quran, then we said to all of them that Allah will befall them by chastisement of the third degree, so He would make some of them taste the violence of others. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: He has the power to send on you a chastisement from above you or from beneath your feet, or to throw you into confusion, (making you) of different parties, and make some of you taste the violence of others. See how We repeat the messages that they may understand!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:65
{قُلْ هُوَ الْقَادِرُ عَلَىٰ أَن يَبْعَثَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابًا مِّن فَوْقِكُمْ أَوْ مِن تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِكُمْ أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعًا وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُم بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:65].

We are still admonish Al-Houthis to keep their duty to Allah so they do not make Yemen to enter in a civil war has a dire outcome, and we speak in the Truth so we are still calling on Al-Houthi and all quarreling parties over the authority to respond to the call of being judged (through) Allah’s Book the great Quran so we rule among them in all what they were disputing in it and we nullify the pluralism of the sectarian parties in Allah’s religion and nullifying the pluralism of the political parties in the religion of Allah then we unite the differing parties of the Muslims so we make them one nation on the straight path upon the book of Allah the great Quran and the True prophet’s sunna which does not violate the decisive Book of Allah, then we return them to the first method of prophet-hood, and it was not for the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord that Allah sends him follower to your desires; in fact we speak in the Truth and we guide by the True statement for the glorious Quran to the path of Allah the All Mighty the Praised One; Surely my Lord is on a straight path.

Perhaps one of our supporters in Yemen would like to say: “O my Imam, if a Houthi or others have attacked my home so what do I do?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies and I give fatwa to my supporter by the Truth and I say the Truth: Surely in this case it is an obligation upon you to fight who transgressed against you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely Allah defends those who believe. Surely Allah does not love anyone who is unfaithful, ungrateful.(38) Permission (to fight) is given to those on whom war is made, because they are oppressed. And surely Allah is Able to assist them—(39) Those who are driven from their homes without a just cause except that they say: Our Lord is Allah. And if Allah did not repel some people by others, cloisters, and churches, and synagogues, and mosques in which Allah’s name is much remembered, would have been pulled down. And surely Allah will help him who helps Him. Surely Allah is Strong, Mighty.(40}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:38-40. So hold fast in stand by the command O community of the best foremost supporters in the era of dialogue before the appearing in all the regions from various nations of the worlds.
{إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدَافِعُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ كُلَّ خَوَّانٍ كَفُورٍ (38) أُذِنَ لِلَّذِينَ يُقَاتَلُونَ بِأَنَّهُمْ ظُلِمُوا وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَى نَصْرِهِمْ لَقَدِيرٌ (39) الَّذِينَ أُخْرِجُوا مِنْ دِيَارِهِمْ بِغَيْرِ حَقٍّ إِلَّا أَنْ يَقُولُوا رَبُّنَا اللَّهُ وَلَوْلَا دَفْعُ اللَّهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لَهُدِّمَتْ صَوَامِعُ وَبِيَعٌ وَصَلَوَاتٌ وَمَسَاجِدُ يُذْكَرُ فِيهَا اسْمُ اللَّهِ كَثِيرًا وَلَيَنْصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَنْصُرُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــ

Notice to all supporters who are able on publishing:

It is a must upon you to inform the position of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni on the level of all means of publication the visual-audio media, and the written.

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?21414

اقتباس المشاركة 179978 من موضوع عاجل: تحليلٌ سياسيٌّ خطيرٌ يتعلق بمصير كافة الشعوب العربيّة والإسلاميّة..

- 5 -
[ لمتابعة رابط المشـــاركة الأصلية للبيـــان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=179970

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
19 - 05 - 1436 هـ
10 - 03 - 2015 مـ
05:35 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــ

الإمام المهديّ يعلن اعتزاله عن الحرب القادمة بين الحوثيين وأهل مأرب
كما أمرت أنصاري من قبل أن يعتزلوا الحرب في كافة المحافظات

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين وآلِهم الطيبين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله وعلى من تبعهم بإحسانٍ في كل زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في الجمهوريّة اليمنيّة، فلا تحسبوا أنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني أمركم أنتم فقط أن تعتزلوا الحرب بين الأحزاب في محافظاتكم، فحتى إذا جاء الدور على محافظة مأرب فلن يغيّر ذلك قرار المهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني، وحتى لو كان الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ينتمي إلى محافظة مأرب فلا ولن يغيّر ذلك من قراري شيئاً. برغم أنّ أهل مأرب كغيرهم من أبناء المحافظات في موقفٍ دفاعيٍّ من الاعتداء الحوثيّ بغير الحقّ، ولو أنّ الأحزاب استجابوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم إلا الحوثيين إذاً لاتّبعت أمر الله في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى: {وَإِنْ طَائِفَتَانِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اقْتَتَلُوا فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا فَإِنْ بَغَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا عَلَى الْأُخْرَى فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِي تَبْغِي حَتَّى تَفِيءَ إِلَى أَمْرِ اللَّهِ فَإِنْ فَاءَتْ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا بِالْعَدْلِ وَأَقْسِطُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (9)} صدق الله العظيم [الحجرات].

ولكن للأسف فقد أعرض الحوثيّون وكافة الأحزاب عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لنفي تعدد الأحزاب المذهبيّة والسياسيّة في دين الله، وعليه فيلتزم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أن يتّبع أمر الله في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:159].

وفي قول الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

ونكرر الأسف، فقد أعرض الحوثيّون وكافة الأحزاب عن دعوة المهديّ المنتظر إلى الاحتكام إلى الذكر واستجابوا لدعوة ابن عمر مبعوث دول الطاغوت! ومن أحسن من الله حكماً لقومٍ يؤمنون؟ وعليه صدر مني هذا البيان كما يلي:

من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلى كافة الذين فرّقوا دينهم شيعاً وأحزاباً في الجمهوريّة اليمنيّة، فإنّي أشهد الله وكافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أعلن الاعتزال عن الحرب القادمة بين الأحزاب حتى ولو كانت الحرب في محافظة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، برغم أنّ أهل مأرب كمثل غيرهم في موقعٍ دفاعيٍّ من الاعتداء الحوثيّ، ولكنّ سبب اعتزالي للحرب كوني دعوت كافة الأحزاب في الجمهوريّة اليمنيّة إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لنحكم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون لنفي تعدد الأحزاب المذهبيّة في دين الله ولنفي تعدد الأحزاب السياسيّة في دين الله فأبَت كافة قادات الأحزاب السياسيّة والمذهبيّة في كافة محافظات الجمهوريّة اليمنيّة أجمعين دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وعليه فإنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أعلن تحديد موقفي وكافة أنصاري في اليمن في كافة المحافظات أنّي أعتزل الحرب لا مع هذا ولا مع هذا كوني لست منهم في شيء أجمعين ما داموا قد أبَوا إلا أن يفرّقوا دينهم شيعاً وأحزاباً فإني أشهد الله أنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لست منهم في شيءٍ أجمعين تنفيذاً لأمر الله في محكم كتابه القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى:

وليس معنى هذا أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني يحرّم على المؤمنين الدفاع عن أرضهم وعرضهم وحاشا لله، ولكن ما حدث بين الأحزاب هو ما وعدناهم به من قبل لئن أعرضوا عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم فقلنا لهم جميعاً بأنّ الله سوف يصيبهم بعذاب الدرجة الثالثة فيذيقَ بعضهم بأس بعضٍ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ هُوَ الْقَادِرُ عَلَىٰ أَن يَبْعَثَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابًا مِّن فَوْقِكُمْ أَوْ مِن تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِكُمْ أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعًا وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُم بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:65].

ولا نزال نعِظ الحوثيين أن يتّقوا الله فلا يُدخلوا اليمن في حربٍ أهليّةٍ لا يُحمد عقباها، وننطق بالحقّ فلا نزال ندعو الحوثيّين وكافة الأحزاب المتشاكسين على السلطة أن يستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لنحكم بينهم في كافة ما كانوا فيه يختلفون وننفي تعدد الأحزاب المذهبيّة في دين الله وننفي تعدد الأحزاب السياسيّة في دين الله ثمّ نوحد الأحزاب المختلفين من المسلمين فنجعلهم أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ على كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله فنعيدهم إلى منهاج النبوّة الأولى، وما كان للإمام المهديّ المنتظر الحقّ من ربّكم أن يبعثه الله متّبعاً لأهوائكم؛ بل ننطق بالحقّ ونهدي بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد إلى صراط الله العزيز الحميد؛ إنّ ربي على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ.

وربّما يودّ أحد أنصارنا في اليمن أن يقول: "يا إمامي، وإنْ حوثيٌّ أو غيره اعتدى على داري فماذا أفعل؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأفتي أنصاري بالحقّ وأقول الحقّ: فإنّ في هذه الحالة فيجب عليكم قتال من اعتدى عليكم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدَافِعُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ كُلَّ خَوَّانٍ كَفُورٍ (38) أُذِنَ لِلَّذِينَ يُقَاتَلُونَ بِأَنَّهُمْ ظُلِمُوا وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَى نَصْرِهِمْ لَقَدِيرٌ (39) الَّذِينَ أُخْرِجُوا مِنْ دِيَارِهِمْ بِغَيْرِ حَقٍّ إِلَّا أَنْ يَقُولُوا رَبُّنَا اللَّهُ وَلَوْلَا دَفْعُ اللَّهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لَهُدِّمَتْ صَوَامِعُ وَبِيَعٌ وَصَلَوَاتٌ وَمَسَاجِدُ يُذْكَرُ فِيهَا اسْمُ اللَّهِ كَثِيرًا وَلَيَنْصُرَنَّ اللَّهُ مَنْ يَنْصُرُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَقَوِيٌّ عَزِيزٌ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

فالتزموا بالأمر يا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور في كافة الأقطار من مختلف شعوب العالمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

ملاحظــــة لكافة الأنصار المقتدرين على النشر:
فيجب عليكم إبلاغ موقف الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد على مستوى كافة وسائل الإعلام المرئيّة والمسموعة والمقروءة.