المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : to brother or sister Eeman

إدارة المنتديات
21-06-2011, 08:25 PM
رد: بيان الدعوة إلى شدالازر إلى كافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور

Peace be upon you
Dear brother unfortunately my computer does not translate arabic very well and I didn't understand your message. I am sorry but if you resend it to me in English I would liketo know more.
Also I tried posting on the site but i'm having alot of problems, please could you answer my questions and put them on the site too.

Please can the Imam tell me the correct way to perform wudhu and salaat in detail, I am very confused with the way different sects way and I need to which is
correct according to the Quran.
2. I have heard many people say that the prophet (peace be upon him) is alive in his grave and can hear and see us when we send salaam./durood on him. According to a quranic ayat something like "that martyrs are alive and it is forbidden for the graves to consume the bodies of prophets

Can we say "ya Muhammad 3
4 What happens to the souls after death.
5 Is the comet Elenin the same as planet x which according to nasa is about to arrive this year around sept/oct I think.
JazakAllah in advance. Sorry for the questions but i really don't know who to believe anymore and I want to be on the straight path and I believe the Imam in what he says from the Quran rather than the contradictory hadiths that are circulating
I am a mother with children but will try to do my best to help .
May Allah reward you

Assalamu alaikum wrwb
Actually it was an email sent to all supporters few weeks ago in which Imam was addressing the situation in Yemen and the fact he was getting threats because of his peaceful position and his call to non violence ect. thing which did upset the fundamentalists in Yemen seeking to take power over at all costs..
I MIGHT GET BACK LATER TO ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS I AM SORRY I AM VERY BUSY RIGHT NOW
May be some of the brothers or sisters will see your message and be kind to answer
wassalam

oceanmen
22-06-2011, 05:12 AM
Dear Sir,

There is an English Section with translated articles of the Imam,
The correct way of Wudu and Salat is mentioned in the Correct Prayers articles,
however the Imam has ordered us to stick to the way we are used to perform prayer
in order to avoid any fitna (division) so people do not think we are a new sect,
The Imam wants to convince all the ulama and imams first so when the muslim ummah starts perfoming the correct prayrr (2 rakaat for each prayer)
then we all start together and at the same time.

what you heard about the prophet Mohamed sala allahu alayhi wasalam is not true, prophet Mohamed is not alive in his grave since the Koran clearly mentions,

وَمَا مُحَمَّدٌ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ ۚ أَفَإِن مَّاتَ أَوْ قُتِلَ انقَلَبْتُمْ عَلَىٰ أَعْقَابِكُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَنقَلِبْ عَلَىٰ عَقِبَيْهِ فَلَن يَضُرَّ اللَّهَ شَيْئًا ۗ وَسَيَجْزِي اللَّهُ الشَّاكِرِينَ
Muhammad is no more than an apostle: many Were the apostle that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then Turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah. but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude.
( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #144

yet it is possible however that you may see him in your dreams or any of the prophets,
as for the martrys, they are alive and their bodies as the prophets do not rot as you mentioned,
but their life is eternal in heaven, and that is the real life since there is no death there, unlike our world which is dying all the time,

we should not say Ya Muhamed but Ya Allah, since prophet Mohamed is not the person we should worship or run to for help or guidance,
it is the word of Allah, the Koran that can be our Guide,

what happens to the soul after death, this question is answered in the article of "there is not one angel of death" yet there are 2 angles of death "ateed and raqeeb" the articles explains in detail what happens during death of a disbeliever and a believer. you can find it in the international section

the name of the tenth planet is Sijil in the Koran, of course people give it different names but thats not important, thats important is that it is coming soon, and that the Koran has warned us about it, the only way to survive is by doing "istighfaar"
checkthe articles "how to survive planet sijil"

Salaam Alaykum

oceanmen
22-06-2011, 05:15 AM
Angels of Death Article:
http://www.smartvisions.eu/showthread.php?922-Angels-of-Death

oceanmen
22-06-2011, 05:18 AM
How to survive planet Sijil
http://www.smartvisions.eu/showthread.php?484-How-to-Survive-Planet-Saqar-Sijil

oceanmen
22-06-2011, 05:19 AM
The Correct Prayers and Rakaat
http://www.smartvisions.eu/showthread.php?487-The-Correct-Prayers-and-Rakaat-from-Koran

oceanmen
22-06-2011, 05:20 AM
The Correct Wudu is mentioned in the Koran
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا قُمْتُمْ إِلَى الصَّلَاةِ فَاغْسِلُوا وُجُوهَكُمْ وَأَيْدِيَكُمْ إِلَى الْمَرَافِقِ وَامْسَحُوا بِرُءُوسِكُمْ وَأَرْجُلَكُمْ إِلَى الْكَعْبَيْنِ ۚ وَإِن كُنتُمْ جُنُبًا فَاطَّهَّرُوا ۚ وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَىٰ أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَاءَ أَحَدٌ مِّنكُم مِّنَ الْغَائِطِ أَوْ لَامَسْتُمُ النِّسَاءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا مَاءً فَتَيَمَّمُوا صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا فَامْسَحُوا بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُم مِّنْهُ ۚ مَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيَجْعَلَ عَلَيْكُم مِّنْ حَرَجٍ وَلَـٰكِن يُرِيدُ لِيُطَهِّرَكُمْ وَلِيُتِمَّ نِعْمَتَهُ عَلَيْكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ

O ye who believe! when ye prepare for prayer, wash your faces, and your hands (and arms) to the elbows; Rub your heads (with water); and (wash) your feet to the ankles. If ye are in a state of ceremonial impurity, bathe your whole body. But if ye are ill, or on a journey, or one of you cometh from offices of nature, or ye have been in contact with women, and ye find no water, then take for yourselves clean sand or earth, and rub therewith your faces and hands, Allah doth not wish to place you in a difficulty, but to make you clean, and to complete his favour to you, that ye may be grateful.

( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #6

الصدّيق بالامام المهدي
22-06-2011, 08:42 AM
may allah reward you brother oceanmen

محب المهدي
22-06-2011, 12:57 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

may allah reward you brother oceanmen

جومارت
22-06-2011, 01:29 PM
aslam alykom
may allah bless you dear brother oceanmen