الموضوع: Mohsin Qureshi‏

صفحة 5 من 10 الأولىالأولى ... 34567 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 41 إلى 50 من 92
  1. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Mohsin Qureshi
    Subhanallah thank you
    انتهى الاقتباس من Mohsin Qureshi
    Thanks to god that he made us to e in the generation of the awaited imam and we ask him to keep us in the pledge a nd accept it. God bless u brother

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.
    فما هي الوسيلة لترضى و تفرح يا ربي سبحانك؟

2. افتراضي

When God sends the Holy Spirit to his apostles, he sends him a misfortune and resembles the Holy Spirit in a human form as it resembles Mary, peace be upon her ((so you represent her to humans together))

3. افتراضي Paranormal

asalamualeikum peace on you forgive my beloved siblings for asking so much! and I wanted to know whether the imam about psychokinesis and pyrokinesis what he thinks of it is sometimes heard that there are people who can hover or they can light a fire with their hands or move objects with their thoughts, is there something true or , it is only through the help of satan or magic

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Mohsin Qureshi
    asalamualeikum peace on you forgive my beloved siblings for asking so much! and I wanted to know whether the imam about psychokinesis and pyrokinesis what he thinks of it is sometimes heard that there are people who can hover or they can light a fire with their hands or move objects with their thoughts, is there something true or , it is only through the help of satan or magic
    انتهى الاقتباس من Mohsin Qureshi

5. افتراضي

I think this link will help you, forgive me it's in Arabic I couldn't find it English
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?10259

6. افتراضي

I seek refuge in God all Hearing,all Knowing from the accursed Satan

In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. blessings and peace be upon all the prophets

And the messengers and the imams of Allah's books, are the wisest rulers

In particular, the Seal of the Prophets and Messengers of the Lord of the worlds

And the last of the caliphs of GodNasser Muhammad Al-Yamani, was the first to call on humans to achieve the greatest pleasure of God

And all their supporters to God, from the jinn and mankind and from every race to the Day of
    Judgment. Either:

salam alikum brother welcome agian there u have inchallah:

اقتباس المشاركة 245795 من موضوع A decisive answer from the acquainted with the All Merciful

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

05 - 02 - 1434 AH
    18 - 12 - 2012 AD
    03:08 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

?Fatwa of the nap to who fell asleep while he is sitting and not laid-down, is it invalidating his ablution

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets of Allah and His messengers from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and the True followers till Judgement day, after this..

O my beloved in Allah’s love, the questioning: Is the nap for the sitting ones in houses of Allah or their homes from invalidating of ablution? Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies for the questioners: fact that I do not say of Allah except the Truth that the nap for the sitting ones in Allah’s houses (of worship) or in their houses and not the sleep of the laid-down; in fact the sitting nappers verily Allah did not command them to go and perform ablution again to the fact Allah desires ease for you, and He does not desires hardship for you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Allah desires ease for you, and He does not desire hardship for you,..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:185
    {يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and He has not laid upon you any hardship in religion..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:78
    {وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:78].

And Allah has not laid upon you any hardship in religion, so maybe the awaiting one for the prayer is exhausted of fatigue or staying up (lack of sleep at night), or during Friday lecture he may be exhausted or being awake (at night) so he naps a little while he is sitting or supporting his back to the wall so he would fall asleep and wake up while he is fighting the sleep of fatigue and exhaustion, or an elderly up in years. So how would Allah glory be to Him command him to make ablution at every nap? Glory be to Him! Only of invalidating the ablution is the sleep of the laid down on his back with the intention of the rest sleep, so if Allah raised him back from his sleep then let him make ablution, even if it was not at the time of prayer, so let it be with intention of his ablution for the upcoming prayer. And (I ask) Allah to be pleased with you my beloved ones in Allah’s love and to please you with the Bliss of His pleasure..

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?10259

اقتباس المشاركة 78068 من موضوع فتوى غفوة النّوم لمن غفا وهو جالسٌ وليس مستلقياً، فهل ينتقض وضوءه ؟

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركــة الأصلية للبيــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=78061

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    05 - صفر - 1434 هـ
    18 - 12 - 2012 مـ
    03:08 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

فتوى غفوة النّوم لمن غفا وهو جالسٌ وليس مستلقياً، فهل ينتقض وضوءه
    ؟

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله وآلهم الأطهار والتابعين الحقّ إلى يوم الدين، أمّا بعد..

ويا حبيبي في الله السائل: هل الغفوة للجالسين في بيوت الله أو بيوتهم من نواقض الوضوء؟ ومن ثم يردّ على السائلين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني: حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله إلا الحقّ إنّ غفوة النّوم للجالسين في بيوت الله أو في بيوتهم وليس منام المستلقي؛ بل القاعدين أصحاب الغفوة لم يأمرهم الله أن يذهبوا ليتوضأوا من جديدٍ كون الله يريد بكم اليسر ولا يريد بكم العسر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ بِكُمُ الْيُسْرَ وَلا يُرِيدُ بِكُمُ الْعُسْرَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:185].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ مِنْ حَرَجٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:78].

وما جعل الله عليكم في الدين من حرجٍ فقد يكون المنتظِر لإقامة الصلاة مرهقاً من التعب أو سهراناً، أو أثناء خطبة الجمعة قد يكون مرهقاً أو سهراناً فيغفو قليلاً وهو قاعدٌ أو مسند ظهره للحائط فيغفو ويصحو ويغفو ويصحو وهو يصارع النّوم من التّعب والإرهاق، أو كبيراً في السّن. فكيف يأمره الله سبحانه أن يتوضأ عند كل غفوة؟ سبحانه! وإنما من نواقض الوضوء منام المستلقي على ظهره بنية النّوم السبات، فإذا بعثه الله من منامه فليتوضأ، ولو لم يكن في ميقات صلاة فليكن بنية وضوئه للصلاة القادمة. ورضي الله عنكم أحبتي في الله وأرضاكم بنعيم رضوانه.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.
    فما هي الوسيلة لترضى و تفرح يا ربي سبحانك؟

7. افتراضي Jahannam

Is that true that the most of women go in to hell and why ?

8. افتراضي

Salam to our honorable brother, since your questions are many please do not open a new subject for each question and we will add your questions to the first subject you have initiated so you can keep track of it
    I thank you for your cooperation

9. افتراضي

is the lore true that someone who marries completes his belief, and that muhammad saw said (supposedly) that marriage follows my sunna who does not marry and my sunna filt finds his place in hellfire? isa as wasn't married as you heard it. ?

صفحة 5 من 10 الأولىالأولى ... 34567 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •