الموضوع: Comments and questions of angelight

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 11
  1. افتراضي Comments and questions of angelight

Allah did not command me in killing a disbeliever with the pretext of his disbelief
    disbeliever are not equal as was me said "disbeliever are equal ". Allah Who no God other than Him .Nay and never the Imam Mahdi would fight anyone of the worlds except whom from the disbelievers declared the war against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to prevent the call to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, then here Allah ordered me in fighting him.
    In fact Allah commanded the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to to treat the disbelievers as he treats the believers and to do justice between the two sides when they differ, and to do justice between the two sides in the house of the general-public treasury the global for the humans, so he takes the poor rate Zakat from the wealth of the rich Muslims and takes the taxes from the rich disbelievers, and most certainly the taxes is the same amount of the poor rate (Zakat) charity which we take it from the Muslims, indeed it is for the poor Muslims and the poor disbelievers, and the general public institutions so Allah commanded the Awaited Imam Mahdi the khalifa of Allah in the earth with justice between the Muslim and the disbeliever with equality in doing justice.
    That’s because Allah would never accept from them their worship to their Lord while they are hating and unwilling until it is from their sincere hearts to their Lord and not of fear from anyone of His servants. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Only he can maintain the mosques of Allah who believes in Allah and the Last Day, and keeps up prayer and pays the poor-rate and fears none but Allah. So these it is who may be of the guided ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:18 the fact Allah would never send the Awaited Imam Mahdi with new religion after the seal of the prophets and messengers; in fact Allah sends the Awaited Nasser Mohammad which is a supporter to what came down upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.
    "I do not have a new revelation except Allah said, and His messenger said. "-mahdi

By Allah, they are not equal the disbelievers in the grand Quran than whom they have enmity to Allah and His messages and they desire to extinguish Allah’s light, but many of the disbelievers joined to fight Islam and the Muslims with the disbelievers from Allah’s enemies to the fact they scared them and said: “Don’t you see what the Muslims do to each other despite that they all bear witness that no God but Allah and that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah, and altogether they believe in the Quran? So what do you think if their khilafa in the worlds is achieved? So how then they will do to whom does not bear witness that no God but Allah and bear witness that Mohammad is a messenger of Allah, nor believe in the Quran? What will they do to him?”. i'm sorry for falsehood

2. افتراضي

In the of Allah the most merciful

Dear angle light

Can you speak Arabic because most of your words had been said in imam's latest byan

You absolutely right dear may God bless you

اخوتي هل تمت ترجمه البيان الأخير للأمام ( بيان هام لكل مسلم يشهد ان لا اله الا الله ) الى اللغه الأنكليزيه لأن العضو الكريم قد ذكر في موضوعه كلام مشابه جدا لكلام الامام في البيان لذا ارجو وضعه هنا وبارك الله بكم

3. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي
    In the of Allah the most merciful
    العضو الكريم قد ذكر في موضوعه كلام مشابه جدا لكلام الامام في البيان لذا ارجو وضعه هنا وبارك الله بكم
    انتهى الاقتباس من أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي
    ليس كلام مشابه بل ترجمة حرفية دقيقة . توقعت أن يسأل سؤال في النهاية إنما وضع الترجمة فقط .
    اللهم اني ضال فاهدني و اني جاهل فعلمني
    اللهم لك الحمد ، هديتني الي عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك ، لك المنة لا لاحد سواك .

4. افتراضي

"In reality angelight copied the translation and added the " i'm sorry for falsehood
    angelight, please do not alter the words from its places as the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said in his statement. How can anyone be sorry for falsehood who he is satan himself that our Imam indicated in his statements and here is the full translated statement?

[/SHOWPOST]

5. افتراضي

i'm sorry for copy the translation and add "sorry for falsehood"
    i'm not satan but sorry for alter the words
    ----
    me will not copy translation .
    and will not alter the words

6. افتراضي

Apologies accepted

Just you only mentioned the last half part of Al Imam's statement and ignore the first one, also changed al byan's name so we got confused
    I think you meant by sorry for falsehood , sorry for any mistakes, really like to think so

Hope to see you become one of us and plague to Al Imam Al mahdi

May God bless you

7. افتراضي

Welcome again angelight we do really care for the actuality of the whole explanatory-statement to convey the Truth to the whole worlds we thank you for visiting this blessed website the beacon for the worlds, and we know that you are searching for the Truth, and continue till your heart be filled with Allah's love and knowledge.. I hope some day be an active members of Allah's beloved ones to inform and deliver the message to others after you become one of the supporters of the Mahdi. Salam

8. افتراضي

We support imam mahdi the yamani

9. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : angelight
    We support imam mahdi the yamani
    انتهى الاقتباس من angelight
    dear anglight

do you testify that Imam Nasser Mohammed Al Ymani is the Imam of end time Al Imam Al Mahdi and plague to him

10. افتراضي

O guest angelight put all your comment and questions on this page please, which I adjusted the title to be special for you, and we welcome you to put your pledge of allegiance on this link
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/forumdisplay.php?31

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions of أضِل
    بواسطة اضِل في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 01-11-2016, 07:04 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 04:41 AM
  3. A few questions