الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 43 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 33414243444553 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 421 إلى 430 من 539
  1. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : Hassan Mugabo
    PEACE BE UPON YOU BROTHER, DISBELIEVERS REMEMBER GOD OR ALLAH WHEN THEY ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE

FOR EXAMPLE IN THIS VERSE, ALLAH THE MOST HIGH SAYS,.... “And when harm touches you upon the sea, those that you call upon besides Him vanish from you except Him (Allah Alone). But when He brings you safely to land, you turn away (from Him). And man is ever ungrateful”

[al-Isra’ 17:67].

IN TIMES OF SERIOUS TROUBLE YOUR SENSES COME BACK...........SO ALLAH ANSWERED THEIR PRAYERS AND SAVED THEM FROM THE HARM OF THE SEA
    انتهى الاقتباس من Hassan Mugabo

Peace be upon you brother and your family, yes, it's true. I've noticed several times how people who are hopeless about saving their life turn to the God and asking him to help and leave them to live on Earth a little bit more. Although, some of them turned to the saints instead of Creator: Saint Maria, Saint Peter, and the list goes on.

2. افتراضي

Peace and God's mercy on you brother and your family. I think Allah gives some desbelivers His mercy while they are desbelieving in Him and gonna die. Just to make them ponder over His help and how He saved them from life threatening situation so that may be they will turn to Him. I don't think everybody among 4000 cared people and more remembered the only and last God. Some of them call gods, jinns or saints when they feel gonna die. I 've observed such people on the television and how they become more believing in their "Saint' thinking the Saint John or Louis helped them.

- - - Updated - - -

Peace and God's mercy on you brother and your family. I think Allah gives some desbelivers His mercy while they are desbelieving in Him and gonna die. Just to make them ponder over His help and how He saved them from life threatening situation so that may be they will turn to Him. I don't think everybody among 4000 cared people and more remembered the only and last God. Some of them call gods, jinns or saints when they feel gonna die. I 've observed such people on the television and how they become more believing in their "Saint' thinking the Saint John or Louis helped them.

3. افتراضي

We often experience disasters on the Earth due to the Allah's wrath for His Book. Do residents of the Hollow Earth experience it too? Does it make them to leave the Hollow Earth and more often show up on Earth? Likely not. Not time yet?

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    I don't think everybody among 4000 cared people and more remembered the only and last God. Some of them call gods, jinns or saints when they feel gonna die. I 've observed such people on the television and how they become more believing in their "Saint' thinking the Saint John or Louis helped them.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    thats a shaytan propaganda brother, i am waiting ur prove from the book of allah subahano wa taala, to prove what are you saying this is not a normal disease, but the punishment of allah and i didn't find anything in the book of Allah what proves your theory so please i am asking you to reconsider your point brother and peace be upon you your family and all our brothers in allah's love.

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.
    فما هي الوسيلة لترضى و تفرح يا ربي سبحانك؟

5. افتراضي

Don't be so hastey to believe whatever you read or see in TV or social media, return to your heart and ask Allah for guidance

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : خليل الرحمن

thats a shaytan propaganda brother, i am waiting ur prove from the book of allah subahano wa taala, to prove what are you saying this is not a normal disease, but the punishment of allah and i didn't find anything in the book of Allah what proves your theory so please i am asking you to reconsider your point brother and peace be upon you your family and all our brothers in allah's love.
    انتهى الاقتباس من خليل الرحمن
    Before my recondidferation you read again words and use logic. I know that a lot of informaton is shaytan propaganda. I've understood it long time ago and by Imam Mahdi's statements too. I am talking about the logical thinking that not all people of the world who touched by cancer or oncology ( dangerous viruses) ask Allah to save their life. Some of them really asking gods and so on. After they get healed they think their gods or spritis helped them but only Allah helped them. They don't use mind to understand it. That's what i am talking about. I think you didn't understand my words all right. If all people asking Allah in the dangerous moments of life all people should be believers..

- - - Updated - - -

You believe whatever you read and see on TV or social media...please be respectful....i am coming here to ask questions and gives you clue that i am very careful with what i see and hear.. I am enough smart, by the way...))) You didn't understand my quesion all right. Ok.

7. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي
    Don't be so hastey to believe whatever you read or see in TV or social media, return to your heart and ask Allah for guidance
    انتهى الاقتباس من أسد الله من جنود الإمام المهدي
    You believe whatever you read and see on TV or social media...please be respectful....i am coming here to ask questions and gives you clue that i am very careful with what i see and hear.. I am enough smart, by the way...))) You didn't understand my quesion all right. Ok.

8. افتراضي

I meant no disrespect, only was worried about you.. We have too many enemies and many stupid people whom does or think whatever they wanted them to...
    As for myself I don't question Allah's wisdom and I'm not saying you are since He have the knowledge of the past, the present and the future the all merciful the most merciful
    Why Good people die? Why children dies? these kinds of questions is not clear for us because we sometimes don't understand Allah's wisdom, some answers reveals to us with time then we know how ignorant we were and thanking Allah His for his mercy
    Also these kinds of questions opens the doors of doubts and Satans passage to human mind
    Again we are brothers and sisters in here and wish nothing to each other but good

9. افتراضي

Before my recondidferation you read again words and use logic. I know that a lot of informaton is shaytan propaganda. I've understood it long time ago and by Imam Mahdi's statements too. I am talking about the logical thinking that not all people of the world who touched by cancer or oncology ( dangerous viruses) ask Allah to save their life. Some of them really asking gods and so on. After they get healed they think their gods or spritis helped them but only Allah helped them. They don't use mind to understand it. That's what i am talking about. I think you didn't understand my words all right. If all people asking Allah in the dangerous moments of life all people should be believers..

- - - Updated - - -

Then Allah answers them because He did not find in their call association at its

instance because they forgot their gods at that time whom they associated them with their Lord and the called on Allah being sincere for Him in the religion despite Allah
    knows that some of them who will return to his association with his Lord and in spite
    that Allah answers his call
    . And Allah the Most High said:
    {So when they ride in the ships, they call upon Allah, being sincerely obedient to Him; but when He brings them safe to the land,
    lo! they associate others (with Him
    ),}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:65
    {فَإِذَا رَكِبُوا فِي الْفُلْكِ دَعَوُا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ فَلَمَّا نَجَّاهُمْ إِلَى الْبَرِّ إِذَا هُمْ يُشْرِكُونَ}

صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:65].

And Allah the Most High said:
    {And when a wave like awnings covers them, they call upon Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience. But when He brings them safe to land, some of them follow the middle course.
    And none denies Our signs but every perfidious, ungrateful one
    .}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Luqmãn] 31:32
    {وَإِذَا غَشِيَهُم مَّوْجٌ كَالظُّلَلِ دَعَوُا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ فَلَمَّا نَجَّاهُمْ إِلَى الْبَرِّ فَمِنْهُم مُّقْتَصِدٌ وَمَا يَجْحَدُ بِآيَاتِنَا إِلَّا كُلُّ خَتَّارٍ كَفُورٍ}
    صدق الله العظيم [لقمان:32].

O folks, in this case indeed Allah answers the call of the believers, disbelievers, polytheists and atheists altogether if the requirement the supplication-call got available which it is the sincerity
    Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
    {So when they ride in the ships, they call upon Allah, being sincerely obedient to Him; but when He brings them safe to the land, lo! they associate others (with Him),}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:65,
    don’t you know that Allah issued fatwa to you in the Book that He does not chastise who turned close to Him and asked forgiveness and repented at the instance of the chastisement. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High:
    {.. nor would Allah chastise them while they seek forgiveness.}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:33.
    Therefore the belief and the confession in the wrongdoing does not benefit at the instance of the chastisement if it did accompany that call and the seeking of forgiveness; so they say:
    {.. Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves; and if You do not forgive us, and (not) have mercy on us, we shall certainly be of the losers.}
    Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:23
    {فَإِذَا رَكِبُوا فِي الْفُلْكِ دَعَوُا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ فَلَمَّا نَجَّاهُمْ إِلَى الْبَرِّ إِذَا هُمْ يُشْرِكُونَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:65].
    {وَمَا كَانَ الّلهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:33]
    {رَبَّنَا ظَلَمْنَا أَنْفُسَنَا وَإِنْ لَمْ تَغْفِرْ لَنَا وَتَرْحَمْنَا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:23].
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    full statment

يا رب يا ارحم الراحمين الهم الضالين من العالمين ان يسئلوك رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك امنن عليهم كما مننت عن ال100000 و علينا كما مننت عن ( او يزيدون) حتى تجعل الناس امة واحدة باذنك حتى يكون ذلك اليوم من خير ايام الدنيا و من خير ايامنا فيها و اجعل الهم خير ايامنا يوم لقائك يوم عظيم رضوان نفسك.
    و لا رضا قبلها الا عليك ربا و باسلام دينا و بمحمد عبدك و رسولك و الامام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني عبدك و خليفتك.
    فما هي الوسيلة لترضى و تفرح يا ربي سبحانك؟

10. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : عبد النعيمـ الاعظمــ
    from the statement of imam mahdi05 - 03 - 2020 ad

i know that this is a chastisement, pain and great horror to people for they may repent then worship allah, him alone no partner for him, and they repent from the major sins, oppression and indecencies what appears of it and what is hidden secretly and openly, and they would make a complete ablution to worship allah the one, the supreme, then they do not call on anyone with allah, and know the sure knowledge that it is a hidden international chastisement as a cunning from allah the one, the supreme. And it is not a mere disease as you claim, far from, very far, indeed you shall know, so flee from allah to him, verily i’m a clear warner to you from him, and do not shut down his houses (of worship to prevent) who flee to their lord to perform the prayer to their lord, him alone no partner for him, and he who enters allah’s houses to worship his lord he is secure from the virus of suffocation even if entered with him the infected ones who flee to allah surely it would not afflict the righteous worshipers who believe (trust) and rely on their lord, so (trust) relying on allah if you indeed are believers.

know that corona-virus is a new chastisement of a mighty power; the chests disease, little by little until cuts off breath of whom allah pleases, and he who got healed from it let him know that it is not because the treatment of the physicians; rather because of his supplication prayer to allah the most merciful than all who have mercy, it should not be for them to find a cure-treatment for allah’s chastisement to the fact it is not an affliction for purging what is in your chests; in fact (it is) a chastisement afflicts chests of whom allah pleases of those who from among you turn away for they may return back, and some of you who death make him decease with chastisement of suffocation that is what they call it [corona-virus] and it is not but from the minor chastisement to many people for they may return back and plead to their lord so he would remove from away them the chastisement’s evil and they follow the grand quran the true book from their lord.https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=324273
    انتهى الاقتباس من عبد النعيمـ الاعظمــ

thank you all for your replies. I ask allah to save you from corona virus and allah's bless and peace for you.

- - - Updated - - -

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLES AND GOD'S BLESS AND PEACE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

- - - Updated - - -

THANK YOU, BROTHER FOR YOUR REPLIES AND EFFORTS TO MAKE PEOPLE UNDERTSAND AND IMPROVE THEIR KNWLEDGE ABOUT QURAN AND WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD. MAY ALLAH SAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM THIS VIRUS.

صفحة 43 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 33414243444553 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 09:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 04:41 AM
  3. A few questions
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here