Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

21 - Safar - 1438 AH
21 - 11 - 2016 AD
10:07 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..Donald Trump is an enemy to the original American people, and an enemy to all Muslim and Christian people and their Governments, and an enemy to human populations altogether except the human satans the extremest ones in satan’s party

In the name of Allah the One, the Supreme, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all the best chosen prophets of Allah who are assigned in delivering the message of Islam in Allah’s religion in the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran that is guarded from alteration Allah’s message to the two Thaqalayn mankind and jinn to not worship except Allah the Most Merciful, the All Merciful, and not to worship satan, and Allah made the message of the Quran an encyclopedia of the whole Books of Allah’s messengers altogether from jinn and mankind, a Reminder (about) the former ones and a reminder to the later ones. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And to Him belongs whomever is in the heavens and the earth. And those who are with Him are not too proud to serve Him, nor are they weary.(19) They glorify (Him) night and day: they do not get tired.(20) Or have they taken gods from the earth who give life?(21) If there were in them gods besides Allah, they would both have been in disorder. So glory be to Allah, the Lord of the Throne, being above what they describe!(22) He cannot be questioned as to what He does, and they will be questioned.(23) Or, have they taken gods besides Him? Say: Bring your proof. This is the reminder of those with me and the reminder of those before me. Nay, most of them know not the Truth, so they turn away.(24)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:19-24
{وَلَهُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِهِ وَلَا يَسْتَحْسِرُونَ (19) يُسَبِّحُونَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ لَا يَفْتُرُونَ (20) أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا آلِهَةً مِّنَ الْأَرْضِ هُمْ يُنشِرُونَ (21) لَوْ كَانَ فِيهِمَا آلِهَةٌ إِلَّا اللَّهُ لَفَسَدَتَا ۚ فَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَرْشِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ (22) لَا يُسْأَلُ عَمَّا يَفْعَلُ وَهُمْ يُسْأَلُونَ (23) أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً ۖ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ ۖ هَٰذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي ۗ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الحَقّ ۖ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ (24)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

Because all Allah’s messengers altogether from jinn and mankind and among all nations; what came in the content of their messages is calling the servants to Islam Allah’s religion to submit to their Lord and worship Him, Him Alone, no partner for Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O community of jinn and men, did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My messages and warning you of the meeting of this day of yours? They will say: We bear witness against ourselves. And this world’s life deceived them, and they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:130
{يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِّنكُمْ يَقُصُّونَ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِي وَيُنذِرُونَكُمْ لِقَاءَ يَوْمِكُمْ هَٰذَا ۚ قَالُوا شَهِدْنَا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِنَا ۖ وَغَرَّتْهُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا وَشَهِدُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ أَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا كَافِرِينَ (130)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

All the heavenly Books forbid the wicked-evil for the servants of Allah, and make lawful for them the good-things in the world’s life, and on the day of resurrection it is purely for the dutiful ones among them, and in the hereafter the share of the disbelievers with their Lord is the fire and evil it is for abode and the place to settle in. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O children of Adam, attend to your adornment at every time of prayer, and eat and drink and be not prodigal; surely He loves not the prodigals.(31) Say: Who has forbidden the adornment of Allah, which He has brought forth for His servants, and the good provisions? Say: These are for the believers in the life of this world, purely (theirs) on the Resurrection day. Thus do We make the messages clear for a people who know.(32) Say: My Lord forbids only indecencies, such of them as are apparent and such as are concealed, and sin and unjust rebellion, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and that you say of Allah what you know not.(33) And every nation has a term; so when its term comes, they cannot remain behind the least while, nor can they precede (it).(34) O children of Adam, if messengers come to you from among you relating to you My messages, then whosoever guards against evil and acts aright — they shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve.(35) And those who reject Our messages and turn away from them haughtily — these are the companions of the Fire; they shall abide in it.(36) Who is then more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah or rejects His messages? These — their portion of the Book shall reach them; until when Our messengers come to them causing them to die, they say: Where is that which you used to call upon besides Allah? They would say: They are gone away from us. And they shall bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:31-37
{يَا بَنِي آدَمَ خُذُوا زِينَتَكُمْ عِندَ كُلِّ مَسْجِدٍ وَكُلُوا وَاشْرَبُوا وَلَا تُسْرِفُوا ۚ إِنَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُسْرِفِينَ (31) قُلْ مَنْ حَرَّمَ زِينَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي أَخْرَجَ لِعِبَادِهِ وَالطَّيِّبَاتِ مِنَ الرِّزْقِ ۚ قُلْ هِيَ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا خَالِصَةً يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ (32) قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالْإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الحَقّ وَأَن تُشْرِكُوا بِاللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ (33) وَلِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ أَجَلٌ ۖ فَإِذَا جَاءَ أَجَلُهُمْ لَا يَسْتَأْخِرُونَ سَاعَةً ۖ وَلَا يَسْتَقْدِمُونَ (34) يَا بَنِي آدَمَ إِمَّا يَأْتِيَنَّكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِّنكُمْ يَقُصُّونَ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِي ۙ فَمَنِ اتَّقَىٰ وَأَصْلَحَ فَلَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ (35) وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَاسْتَكْبَرُوا عَنْهَا أُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ (36) فَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا أَوْ كَذَّبَ بِآيَاتِهِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ يَنَالُهُمْ نَصِيبُهُم مِّنَ الْكِتَابِ ۖ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا يَتَوَفَّوْنَهُمْ قَالُوا أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُمْ تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالُوا ضَلُّوا عَنَّا وَشَهِدُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ أَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا كَافِرِينَ (37)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

O community of humans, I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni warning you with what all the prophets and messengers among the nations altogether have warned you from it that you should not worship satan (eblees) who despairs of Allah’s mercy, only to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Did I not charge you, O children of Adam, that you do not worship satan? Surely he is your open enemy.(60) And that you worship Me. This is the right way.(61) And certainly he led astray numerous people from among you. Could you not then understand?(62) This is the hell which you were promised.(63) Enter it this day because you disbelieved.(64) That day We shall seal their mouths, and their hands will speak to Us, and their feet will bear witness as to what they earned.(65) And if We pleased, We would put out their eyes, then they would strive to get first to the way, but how should they see?(66) And if We pleased, We would transform them in their place, then they would not be able to go on, or turn back.(67)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:60-67
{أَلَمْ أَعْهَدْ إِلَيْكُمْ يَا بَنِي آدَمَ أَن لَّا تَعْبُدُوا الشَّيْطَانَ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (60) وَأَنِ اعْبُدُونِي ۚ هَٰذَا صِرَاطٌ مُّسْتَقِيمٌ (61) وَلَقَدْ أَضَلَّ مِنكُمْ جِبِلًّا كَثِيرًا ۖ أَفَلَمْ تَكُونُوا تَعْقِلُونَ (62) هَٰذِهِ جَهَنَّمُ الَّتِي كُنتُمْ تُوعَدُونَ (63) اصْلَوْهَا الْيَوْمَ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْفُرُونَ (64) الْيَوْمَ نَخْتِمُ عَلَىٰ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَتُكَلِّمُنَا أَيْدِيهِمْ وَتَشْهَدُ أَرْجُلُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْسِبُونَ (65) وَلَوْ نَشَاءُ لَطَمَسْنَا عَلَىٰ أَعْيُنِهِمْ فَاسْتَبَقُوا الصِّرَاطَ فَأَنَّىٰ يُبْصِرُونَ (66)وَلَوْ نَشَاءُ لَمَسَخْنَاهُمْ عَلَىٰ مَكَانَتِهِمْ فَمَا اسْتَطَاعُوا مُضِيًّا وَلَا يَرْجِعُونَ (67)} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

O community of all the human populations including among them the Muslims, Christians and Jews, beware from sedition of the biggest satan lucifer (eblees), he only calls you and his party to disbelieve in Allah the One, the Supreme in to be companions of the Fire. And Allah the Most High said: {O people, surely the promise of Allah is true, so let not the life of this world deceive you. And let not the arch-deceiver deceive you about Allah.(5) Surely satan is your enemy, so take him for an enemy. He only invites his party to be companions of the burning Fire.(6) Those who disbelieve, for them is a severe chastisement. And those who believe and do good, for them is forgiveness and a great reward.(7)}Truthful Allah the Great [Faater] 35:5-7
{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ ۖ فَلَا تَغُرَّنَّكُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَا يَغُرَّنَّكُم بِاللَّهِ الْغَرُورُ (5) إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ فَاتَّخِذُوهُ عَدُوًّا ۚ إِنَّمَا يَدْعُو حِزْبَهُ لِيَكُونُوا مِنْ أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ (6) الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَأَجْرٌ كَبِيرٌ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

O community of humans, verily I am the Imam Mahdi that Allah made me a khalifa in the earth over you altogether to achieve the global justice and peace between the nations of the mortals and to achieve the peaceful coexistence between the Muslims and the disbeliever, and know that my only duty is informing you with Truth (delivering the message) from your Lord, and up to Allah your reckoning. Allah made the heavenly-garden to who thanked and the fire to who disbelieved. I swear by Allah the Great the Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever in between them, Lord of the enormous throne, if were any of the disbelievers would come to the court of the throne of the Imam Mahdi after the appearing then say: “O the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I make you bear witness that I am disbeliever in Allah your Lord and the Lord of the worlds and I will worship the cows besides Allah the One the Supreme, will you then kill me because of my disbelief in Allah and lack of my faith in your call to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him? Except that I do not fight your call for the fact that I am not convinced in that what you all us to worship Him; Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him”.

Then the Awaited Mahdi the khalifa of Allah in the earth Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni would reply to him and I say: O the disbeliever in Allah the Great, listen.. Verily Allah did not command me by killing you and shed your blood or chastise you; in fact Allah commanded His khalifa show you kindness and deal with you justly. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {It may be that Allah will bring about friendship between you and those of them whom you hold as enemies. And Allah is Powerful; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.(7) Allah does not forbid you respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice.(8) Allah forbids you only respecting those who fight you for religion, and drive you forth from your homes and help (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends of them; and whoever makes friends of them, these are the wrongdoers.(9)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahanah] 60:7-9
{عَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَجْعَلَ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَ الَّذِينَ عَادَيْتُم مِّنْهُم مَّوَدَّةً ۚ وَاللَّهُ قَدِيرٌ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (7) لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (8) إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ (9)}صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة].

And Allah did not command me to compel the people over the belief in the All Merciful and worshiping Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, forcibly (against their will), the fact Allah will never accept their worship, surely there is no acceptance for their prayers to Allah if I compel you to keep up the prayers and the worship forcibly (against your will), verily there is no compulsion in Allah’s religion among the servants. Is Allah’s khalifa and His servant the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni not but a servant from Allah’s righteous servants? And my only duty is not except the informing with which all Allah’s prophets and His messengers informed you is to worship Allah my Lord and your Lord, so let him whoever wishes to believe and let him whoever wishes to disbelieve. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And keep yourself patient with those who call on their Lord morning and evening desiring His goodwill, and let not your eyes pass from them, desiring the beauties of this world’s life. And follow not him whose heart We have made unmindful of Our remembrance, and he follows his low desires and his case exceeds due bounds.(28) And say: The Truth is from your Lord; so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve. Surely We have prepared for the iniquitous a Fire, an enclosure of which will encompass them. And if they cry for water, they are given water like molten brass, scalding their faces. Evil the drink! And ill the resting-place!(29) As for those who believe and do good, We waste not the reward of him who does a good work.(30) These it is for whom are Gardens of perpetuity wherein flow rivers; they are adorned therein with bracelets of gold, and they wear green robes of fine silk and thick brocade, reclining therein on raised couches. Excellent the recompense! And goodly the resting-place!(31)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:28-31
{وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ ۖ وَلَا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُ عَن ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُ فُرُطًا (28) وَقُلِ الحَقّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ ۚ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا ۚ وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ ۚ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا (29) إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ إِنَّا لَا نُضِيعُ أَجْرَ مَنْ أَحْسَنَ عَمَلًا (30) أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهِمُ الْأَنْهَارُ يُحَلَّوْنَ فِيهَا مِنْ أَسَاوِرَ مِن ذَهَبٍ وَيَلْبَسُونَ ثِيَابًا خُضْرًا مِّن سُندُسٍ وَإِسْتَبْرَقٍ مُّتَّكِئِينَ فِيهَا عَلَى الْأَرَائِكِ ۚ نِعْمَ الثَّوَابُ وَحَسُنَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا (31)} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

O the disbeliever, listen to what the Awaited Mahdi khalifa of Allah on earth the Imam of justice and with decisive word and it is not a joke, surely know that the only duty of Allah’s khalifa is that for the prophets and messengers that I call you to the Truth from your Lord, so whoever pleased to believe (let him), and whoever please to disbelieve (let him), the only duty upon all prophets, messengers and the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is informing you (with Allah’s message) and up to Allah is to bring you for reckoning, and Allah made the heavenly garden for whoever thanked and the fire for whoever disbelieved.

Perhaps another disbeliever would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad, what is the wisdom from Allah that He did not command His prophets and the Imams of the Book to compel the people on entering Islam Allah’s religion so they would be worshiping Him out of fear from you (all)?”. Then the possessor of knowledge of the Book the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni would reply to him and I say to that disbeliever of the humans: O my brother in blood from Hawa and Adam that Allah does not accept your worship if we compelled you to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, until in order for your your worship to be absolutely for Allah out of fear of Allah and not fear of anyone of His servants. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Only he can maintain the Masjeds of Allah who believes in Allah and the Last Day, and keeps up prayer and pays the poor-rate and fears none but Allah. So these it is who may be of the guided ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:18 , so if we compelled you then you revealed to us your belief out of fear from the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni but in your heart you are disbelieving in the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, verily the outcome is one with Allah, surely Allah would never accept from you your worship out of fear from anyone else than Him, glory be to Him, the Exalted Most High beyond measures, to the fact your example will become with Allah as the example of the hypocrites whom they show belief and conceal disbelief, we did not find that Allah accepted from them their prayers and their obligatory spending. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: Spend willingly or unwillingly, it will not be accepted from you. Surely you are a transgressing people.(53) And nothing hinders their contributions being accepted from them, except that they disbelieve in Allah and in His messenger and they come not to prayer except as lazy people, and they spend not but while they are reluctant.(54)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:53-54. Despite that the hypocrites of the human satans non compelled them on worshiping Allah and they only took that as shelter cover-up to fight Allah and His messengers as they did to the Muslims and the Christians, so some of them a group followed the Christians apparently while their goal is to fail the call of Allah’s messenger the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary that is to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him; Allah’s prayer of forgiveness and peace upon His servant and His messenger the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, and his mother and salute with best salutation. And Allah the Most High said: {Certainly they disbelieve who say: Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Mary. And the Messiah said: O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, Allah has forbidden to him the Garden and his abode is the Fire. And for the wrongdoers there will be no helpers.(72) Certainly they disbelieve who say: Allah is the third of the three. And there is no God but One God. And if they desist not from what they say, a painful chastisement will surely befall such of them as disbelieve.(73) Will they not then turn to Allah and ask His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.(74) The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger; messengers before him had indeed passed away. And his mother was a truthful woman. They both used to eat food. See how We make the messages clear to them! then behold, how they are turned away!(75) Say: Do you serve besides Allah that which controls for you neither harm nor good? And Allah — He is the Hearing, the Knowing.(76) Say: O People of the Book, exaggerate not in the matter of your religion unjustly, and follow not the low desires of people who went astray before and led many astray, and went astray from the right path.(77)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:72-77
{إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ ۖ فَعَسَىٰ أُولَٰئِكَ أَن يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ (18)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة]،
{قُلْ أَنفِقُوا طَوْعًا أَوْ كَرْهًا لَّن يُتَقَبَّلَ مِنكُمْ ۖ إِنَّكُمْ كُنتُمْ قَوْمًا فَاسِقِينَ (53) وَمَا مَنَعَهُمْ أَن تُقْبَلَ مِنْهُمْ نَفَقَاتُهُمْ إِلَّا أَنَّهُمْ كَفَرُوا بِاللَّهِ وَبِرَسُولِهِ وَلَا يَأْتُونَ الصَّلَاةَ إِلَّا وَهُمْ كُسَالَىٰ وَلَا يُنفِقُونَ إِلَّا وَهُمْ كَارِهُونَ (54)}صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].
{لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابن مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ (72) لَّقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ ثَالِثُ ثَلَاثَةٍ ۘ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ إِلَّا إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۚ وَإِن لَّمْ يَنتَهُوا عَمَّا يَقُولُونَ لَيَمَسَّنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (73) أَفَلَا يَتُوبُونَ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَهُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (74) مَّا الْمَسِيحُ ابن مَرْيَمَ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ وأمّه صِدِّيقَةٌ ۖ كَانَا يَأْكُلَانِ الطَّعَامَ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ الْآيَاتِ ثُمَّ انظُرْ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ (75) قُلْ أَتَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَا يَمْلِكُ لَكُمْ ضَرًّا وَلَا نَفْعًا ۚ وَاللَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (76) قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لَا تَغْلُوا فِي دِينِكُمْ غَيْرَ الحَقّ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا أَهْوَاءَ قَوْمٍ قَدْ ضَلُّوا مِن قَبْلُ وَأَضَلُّوا كَثِيرًا وَضَلُّوا عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ (77)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

Perhaps one of the Christians would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, would you explain these verses about the cunning of the human satans by hindering others from responding to the call of Allah’s messengers the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and upon his mother?”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to all questioners of the Christians and I say: The Christian (Nasara) are not the supporters of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary (Nasara Al-Maseeh Esa Ibn Maryam); in fact they are enemies for him and for his call to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, and they announced that they are (Nasara) supporters for Jesus son of Mary and followers to his call while they are otherwise; in fact they the worst opponent (arch enemy) to Allah’s messenger the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary -Allah’s prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother and the honored family of Emran, and salute with best salutation. Those are whom said that Allah is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary. in fact they are hypocrites desiring to mislead the (Nasara) Christians from following the call of the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, and they hinder (others away) from him an intense hindering; in fact they are loyal-friends of satan (eblees) lucifer who despairs of Allah’s mercy; in fact Allah cushioned the True (Nasara) Christians to not follow the hypocrites of the human satans whom they show to the True (Nasara) Christians that they are (Nasara) supporters for the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary while they are arch enemies to the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and they are enemies to his call. And for that Allah the Most High said: {Certainly they disbelieve who say: Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Mary. And the Messiah said: O Children of Israel, serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, Allah has forbidden to him the Garden and his abode is the Fire. And for the wrongdoers there will be no helpers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:72, and those Christians are not (Nasara) supporter Christians; in fact they are human satans of the Jews. Not all Jews are human satans; in fact some of them are the human satans and they extremists with satan in war (against) Allah and His messengers, and they want to extinguish Allah’s light, and Allah persist but to accomplish His light though the criminals abhor its appearing.
{لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابن مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ (72)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة]،

Perhaps one of the Christians that he is astray from the straight path while they know would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, where is the place of mentioning the hypocrite Christians from the Jews while they are not (Nasara) supporting Christians in a thing?”. Then the Imam Mahdi leaves the response from Allah to the Christians directly from His decisive Book. Allah the Most High said: {Say: O People of the Book, exaggerate not in the matter of your religion unjustly, and follow not the low desires of people who went astray before and led many astray, and went astray from the right path.}Truthful Allah the Great[Al-Mã´edah] 5:77. So ponder Allah’s warning to (Nasara) Christians from the people of the Gospel to not follow them so that you know them in the word of Allah the Most High: {.. and follow not the low desires of people who went astray before and led many astray, and went astray from the right path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:77. Then ponder once again for the importance: {Say: O People of the Book, exaggerate not in the matter of your religion unjustly, and follow not the low desires of people who went astray before and led many astray, and went astray from the right path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:77.
{قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لَا تَغْلُوا فِي دِينِكُمْ غَيْرَ الحَقّ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا أَهْوَاءَ قَوْمٍ قَدْ ضَلُّوا مِن قَبْلُ وَأَضَلُّوا كَثِيرًا وَضَلُّوا عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ (77)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].
{وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا أَهْوَاءَ قَوْمٍ قَدْ ضَلُّوا مِن قَبْلُ وَأَضَلُّوا كَثِيرًا وَضَلُّوا عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ (77)} صدق الله العظيم.
{قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لَا تَغْلُوا فِي دِينِكُمْ غَيْرَ الحَقّ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا أَهْوَاءَ قَوْمٍ قَدْ ضَلُّوا مِن قَبْلُ وَأَضَلُّوا كَثِيرًا وَضَلُّوا عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ (77)} صدق الله العظيم.

Those people are the human satans of the Jews and they are the most arch enemies of Allah and the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary and his mother, and they say against the virgin Mary much slander and forgery, that is from the cunning of the human satans of the Jews. Yes, they have lead astray many of the Muslims and the Christians, thus they lead astray many of the illiterate Muslims.

O community of Christians, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has made clear to the illiterate Muslims how a group of Jews lead them astray from following the grand Quran, that is by the falsified narrations against Mohammad servant of Allah and His messenger in the prophetic sunna so the illiterate Muslims followed the cunning of the hypocrite Jews whom they show to the Muslims that they are from them in era of the prophet and they harbored narrations till after his death that did not say it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in spite I brought them the clear proof that the forged narrations against the prophet -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- you will always find it contrary to the decisive verses of the Book in the grand Quran and the Muslims refused but to follow what is contrary to the decisive grand Quran.

I fear that Allah curses the illiterate Muslims or curses the Christians who are turning away from the grand Quran as He cursed the sabbath-violators, and the command of Allah is ever executed. Thus I fear that Allah curses the Christians who are turning away from the call the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to follow the Torah and the Gospel and the grand Quran and the narrations of the explanatory-statements in the True sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah except what is contrary in all of them to the decisive grand Quran.

O community of the submitting Christians.. O community of the illiterate Muslims bear witness that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni announcing the absolute disbelief to what violated the decisive grand Quran whether in the Trora or the Gospel or in narrations of the prophetic sunna, for the fact what came contrary to the decisive grand Quran in the Torah or the Gospel of in the narrations of Mohammad messenger of Allah verily know that it is forged against the Allah’s prophet Moses (Mosa), and Allah’s prophet Jesus (Esa), and Allah’s prophet Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon them and salute the best salutation.
And I am the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I announce in my name and the name of all the best foremost supporters from various regions the loyalty to all True Christians in the country of Germany and whoever followed their steps in not congratulate for the so called Donald Trump the extremist Jew in satan’s party from the worst arch enemies to the humans after lucifer (eblees), and he wants to make mischief in the land a grievous mischief, and acts out of ear from clay and an ear of dough! As if he does not hear the criticism of the worlds altogether to what he does, and he does not care a thing about what they will say!!

I swear by Allah the great Lord of the Heavens and the earth and whatever in between them, Lord of the enormous throne, that the American elect president Donald Trump he is not of the original American people; in fact of the Jews and his fathers naturalized and he is from their offspring who were born in America, so many of his ilk of the decision makers in the American Government except Obama I bear witness for Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, that he is not Jewish, but Obama is indeed hateful to the human satans of the Jews nonetheless he is still of the astray ones, in spite that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni congratulated him on the day he took throne of America before nearly eight years, the fact Obama of American origin from the American people and not an enemy to the Muslims except he is forced to take decisions under duress from the Jewish Congress while he is hateful for it. And I swear by Allah the Great that the American president Barack Obama against the human satan of the Jews but he has nor power except little of his policy out of fear from the Jewish American Government in the Black House.

Indeed by Allah Who there is no God other than Him that Donald Trump the Jewish is surely the upcoming danger against the original American people and against the whole True Christian populations and against the whole Islamic populations altogether among the worlds.

O community of whom they congratulate the Jewish Donald Trump for winning from the Muslim countries and their kings, and the Christian countries and their presidents, verily keep your duty to Allah the One, the Supreme, maybe you did not that the new president for America Donald Trump from a Jewish origin; in fact of the human satans among them. And not all the Jews are from the human satans; in fact some of them besides that to the fact of the Jews are from the astray ones whom they do not know, those you find them Muslims as the Jews whom they were in Yemen, surely they are not of the human satans, but I consider them and who were of their ilk as well astray, and I bear witness for Allah that they were oppressed in Yemen in all of their rights, and Allah did not command the Muslims to wrong group of the Muslim-submissive Jews (pacifist); in fact to treat them kindly and deal with them justly, as well the Muslim = submissive Christians who are closer in affection to the believers, thus Allah commanded us to argue with them in the best manner. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And do not argue with the People of the Book except by what is best, save such of them as act unjustly. But say: We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, and our God and your God is One, and to Him we submit.(46) And thus have We revealed the Book to you. So those whom We have given the Book believe in it, and of these there are those who believe in it; and none deny Our messages except the disbelievers.(47) And you did not recite before it any book, nor did you transcribe one with your right hand, for then the liars would have doubted.(48) (Nay) in fact, it is clear messages in the hearts of those who are granted knowledge. And none deny Our messages except the iniquitous.(49) And they say: Why are not signs sent down upon him from his Lord? Say: Signs are with Allah only, and I am only a plain warner.(50) Is it not enough for them that We have revealed to you the Book which is recited to them? Surely there is mercy in this and a reminder for a people who believe.(51) Say: Allah is sufficient as a witness between me and you — He knows what is in the heavens and the earth. And those who believe in falsehood and disbelieve in Allah, these it is that are the losers.(52)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:46-52
{وَلَا تُجَادِلُوا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ إِلَّا بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنْهُمْ ۖ وَقُولُوا آمَنَّا بِالَّذِي أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَأُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ وَإِلَٰهُنَا وَإِلَٰهُكُمْ وَاحِدٌ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ (46) وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ ۚ فَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِ ۖ وَمِنْ هَٰؤُلَاءِ مَن يُؤْمِنُ بِهِ ۚ وَمَا يَجْحَدُ بِآيَاتِنَا إِلَّا الْكَافِرُونَ (47) وَمَا كُنتَ تَتْلُو مِن قَبْلِهِ مِن كِتَابٍ وَلَا تَخُطُّهُ بِيَمِينِكَ ۖ إِذًا لَّارْتَابَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ (48) بَلْ هُوَ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ فِي صُدُورِ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ ۚ وَمَا يَجْحَدُ بِآيَاتِنَا إِلَّا الظَّالِمُونَ (49) وَقَالُوا لَوْلَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَاتٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِ ۖ قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْآيَاتُ عِندَ اللَّهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ (50) أَوَلَمْ يَكْفِهِمْ أَنَّا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ يُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَرَحْمَةً وَذِكْرَىٰ لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ (51) قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ شَهِيدًا ۖ يَعْلَمُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۗ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِالْبَاطِلِ وَكَفَرُوا بِاللَّهِ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ (52)} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

O community of Muslims the illiterate who were the first disbelieving in the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to resort for judgement to the grand Quran to nullify the pluralism of parties and sectarianism in Allah’s religion, and the rank unity of the Muslims, then you turned away, and you still hope achieving peace among you from UN the national council of satan! So listen to what will we give you fatwa with Truth and purifying it with the oath by Allah the Great:

If you agreed among yourselves to achieve the peace between the Muslims they would have sent to you who split your rank and the peace would fail between you, to the fact the goal of many who are in the UN the international council that the Muslims perish the souls of each other, as well destroying the economy of the Islamic nations, and they want extinction of the Muslims from the face of earth, and their cunning initially to succeed the sectarian war between the Muslims over the power/authority only in order for the Muslims to decimate each other, (by no means) they will not and would never seek to achieve the peace between the Muslims, and their seeking to achieve peace is not but as false logo in front of the world’s public opinion that they keeper for the peace and they seek to achieve peace.
Allah curse them for their disbelief, in fact they seek to achieve the mischief in the land and achieve the great Israel state from America to Russia passing by all the countries in between them, and they are no longer enemies to the government of America and Russia as they were in past due to attaining the chairs of ruling the Russian people and the American people by other people from different origin not Russian people nor American; except a few.

In fact I will tell you about cunning that is greater than that, do you know that many of the major massacres among the Muslims is not from warplanes of the Muslims among themselves? And I am the Imam Mahdi I make a request from the country of Germany and the Europe the neutral of them by investigating in the the selling of many hospitals and many of the civilian premises in various Arab countries that has wars, and they will indeed know who is behind this wicked cunning?! And it is a cunning from the Americans of Jewish origin whom their fathers naturalized in the land of America, Russia and France and their offspring became Americans, Russians and French, thus in many of the foreign countries. And here they are coming to achieve the major Jewish state from the pole to the pole while the Muslims are still killing each other!! Who much cowards you are as the foaming torrent, does not cause to grow edible-vegetation nor quench a thirst, all because of your cowardliness and weakness for the world’s life, and the global Jewish cunning has cleared to many of the Arab presidents and their kings, and some of the kings whom they force him to confess with what he did not do because the implication of some Arab leaders with the American Jewish cunning but they were not aware that they are dealing with Jews tricking them as like the Jewish foreign minister John Kerry the owner of Kerry Mary agreement in Muscat Oman for stopping the war between the parties of Yemen, lies and cunning from Him is not but to renew the force of war between parties of Yemen with ferocious power more intense than before. And like that is their goal of the truces (cease fire) is not but in front of world’s opinion only; in fact they want from the fighting parties of the Muslims arranging their papers in the truces to let the war return with power among the parties of the believers to kill one another worst killing. And that is the cunning is not but to weaken the Muslims in preparation for achieving the great Jewish state in era of the Jewish American president Donald Trump from a Jewish origin; in fact he is of the human satans of the most extremism with satan to fight Islam and the Muslims, and they want to extinguish Allah’s light eradicate the whole Islamic populations.

Here just came the decree of the address from Allah Lord of the worlds to the believers today with the command to all fighting parties of the believers to enter into peace wholly among themselves under the banner of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, enter into complete peace and follow not the footsteps of satan. Surely he is your open enemy.(208) But if you slip after clear arguments have come to you, then know that Allah is Mighty, Wise.(209)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:208-209, that is to solve their differing and nullifying the sectarian pluralism in Allah’s religion to achieve the unity of the Muslims’ rank as one army in era of sending the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to confront the challenge of the upcoming major danger.
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (208) فَإِن زَلَلْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (209)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]

I announce to the illiterate Christians and Muslims the good news of nearing the return of Allah’s messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary Allah’s prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother and salute with best salutations, as well we give them the good news of three prophets and they are Allah’s messenger Elyas, Edrees and Elyasaa prayers of forgiveness of my Lord and His peace be upon them altogether, and I announce the news with painful chastisement to all who are turning away from the call to resort for judgement to the grand Quran, and I warn the whole Muslims in their means of news media from calling the upcoming events by the natural disasters; in fact it is the most skirmishing to begin Allah’s war against Al-Taghoot (satan) by air, land and sea and the biggest final (thing) of it the planet of chastisement which will come to the earth from the south pole then it would rain on earth with rain of stones from fire and it sets by the horizon of the north pole, and Allah’s curse upon Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if he was of the liars by the number of atoms of Allah’s great kingdom, or Allah’s curse upon the arrogant ones against his call after it cleared to them that it is the Truth from their Lord, for the fact that whoever manifest to him with the authority of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni speaks with Truth and guides with the True explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, then pride carries him off to sin, surely there is no difference between him and the human satans as long pride carried him of to sin.

In any case, we come to the conclusion of this statement of mine to all parties of the fighting believers in carrying out Allah’s command to them in era of sending the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to enter in peace wholly without condition or prerequisite; in fact carrying out Allah’s command to them in His decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, enter into complete peace and follow not the footsteps of satan. Surely he is your open enemy.(208) But if you slip after clear arguments have come to you, then know that Allah is Mighty, Wise.(209)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:208-209
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (208) فَإِن زَلَلْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (209)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].
O do you think that this verse in which Allah addresses the believers in era of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family?and the answer you find it in the word of Allah the Most High: {Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the disbelievers, compassionate among themselves. You see them bowing down, prostrating themselves, seeking Allah’s grace and pleasure. Their marks are on their faces in consequence of prostration. That is their description in the Torah — and their description in the Gospel — like seed-produce that puts forth its sprout, then strengthens it, so it becomes stout and stands firmly on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the disbelievers on account of them. Allah has promised such of them as believe and do good, forgiveness and a great reward.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Fatt-h] 48:29
{مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاءُ بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ تَرَاهُمْ رُكَّعًا سُجَّدًا يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِضْوَانًا ۖ سِيمَاهُمْ فِي وُجُوهِهِم مِّنْ أَثَرِ السُّجُودِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ مَثَلُهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ ۚ وَمَثَلُهُمْ فِي الْإِنجِيلِ كَزَرْعٍ أَخْرَجَ شَطْأَهُ فَآزَرَهُ فَاسْتَغْلَظَ فَاسْتَوَىٰ عَلَىٰ سُوقِهِ يُعْجِبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَغِيظَ بِهِمُ الْكُفَّارَ ۗ وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ مِنْهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا (29)} صدق الله العظيم [الفتح].

O community leaders of the fighting Muslim parties, I call Allah to bear witness against you and Allah is sufficient Witness that you issue command to stop the war among yourselves and your entering into peace wholly carrying out Allah’s command to all of the fighting parties of the believers today in all regions of wars and their allies, so if you challenged Allah’s command in His decisive Book then know that Allah All Mighty, Wise, and we shall see what Allah would do to the violators to His command, and definitely He will chastise them with the disbelievers in the grand Quran and they would never find a loyal-friend nor supporter for them besides Allah. And do not fear for your kingship for if you carried out Allah’s command, surely it is for you and Allah would never take away your kingdom from you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when your Lord made it known: If you are grateful, I will give you more, and if you are ungrateful, My chastisement is truly severe.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebraheem] 14:7
{وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

O community scholars of the Muslims, I swear by Allah the Great that there are many verses descended upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- Allah did not specify the disbelievers in era of sending Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to the fact they did not compass knowledge with it. For example the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah is He Who created seven heavens, and of the earth the like thereof. The command descends among them, that you may know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things, and that Allah encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.}Truthful Allah the Great: [Al-Talãq] 65:12
{اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ وَمِنَ الْأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ الْأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِتَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا (12)}صدق الله العظيم [الطلاق].

Here Allah is addressing the disbelievers in era of sending the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who clarified to the human disbelievers that behind your earth there are seven earthly-planets and they are the enlightening planets and the most remote of them is a (planet) emitting red (light) at the time of its approach, and I do not mean the sun; in fact planet Saqar number seven after the earth of the humans, and it has seven doors, so keep your duty to Allah — O possessors of understanding-minds.

Perhaps one of scholars of the Muslims would like to say: “Slowly slowly — O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, would increase knowledge to us about the seven earthly-planets after this earth on which the humans live?”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to all questioners of the disbelievers in the Reminder, and I say: Allah the Most High said: {And if you ask them who created the heavens and the earth? they will say: Allah. Say: Praise be to Allah! (Nay) in fact, most of them do not know.(25) To Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. Surely Allah is the Self-Sufficient, the Praised.(26) And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea with seven more seas added to it (were ink), the words of Allah would not be exhausted. Surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.(27) Your creation or your resurrection is only like a single soul. Surely Allah is Hearing, Seeing.(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [Luqmãn] 31:25-28, you know that your earth a connected sea and little land of its surface where you live, but what is in it is one connected great sea regardless of you naming of the sea the Red, the White, the Indian and the Atlantic ocean.. Verily all seas of the earth are one sea. As well whatever in it of trees if were the trees on earth altogether to be pens to be used writing with it words of Allah’s abilities and the sea as ink for these pens the sea of the humans’ earth would be exhausted before Allah’s words run out! Even if were would (Allah) provide as ink after it of the seven earthly-planets after the earth of the humans which rotate in space by seven seas verily Allah’s words would never run out!
{وَلَئِن سَأَلْتَهُم مَّنْ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ لَيَقُولُنَّ اللَّهُ ۚ قُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (25) لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْغَنِيُّ الْحَمِيدُ (26) وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلَامٌ وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ مَّا نَفِدَتْ كَلِمَاتُ اللَّهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (27) مَّا خَلْقُكُمْ وَلَا بَعْثُكُمْ إِلَّا كَنَفْسٍ وَاحِدَةٍ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ سَمِيعٌ بَصِيرٌ (28)} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان]

Perhaps another scholar would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, but you took out of the humans’ earth from the number seven”. Then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him, and I say: O by Allah yes, for the fact this earth on which you live is the center of the greatest renting to the kingdom of the seven heavens and the seven earthly-planets; in fact it is your mother which Allah created you from it and created from it the kingdom of the seven heavens and its major stars and the seven earthly planets and its minor moons and your earth between them in center of the universe. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were closed-up mass, so We rent them. And We made from water everything living. Will they not then believe?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:30
{أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا ۖ وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ ۖ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (30)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

Do you see this verse addressing it concerns the disbelievers in era of sending Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? But it is scientific view with which (Allah) encompassed the disbelievers of today in era of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. And for that Allah the Most High said: {Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were closed-up mass, so We rent them. And We made from water everything living. Will they not then believe?}Truthful Allah the Great. As for the intended in His word the Most High: {.. Will they not then believe?}Truthful Allah the Great; that is for the fact of this scientific reality came down in Allah’s Book the grand Quran before you encompass knowledge of it — O disbelievers of today. And for that Allah upholds the argument against you says: {.. Will they not then believe?}Truthful Allah the Great, which means don’t the humans of today believe that this Quran is an Invincible Book from a Wise, All Knowing, so the would follow it and disbelieve in what is contrary to the decisive of it?
{أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا ۖ وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ ۖ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (30)} صدق الله العظيم.
{أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (30)} صدق الله العظيم
{أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (30)} صدق الله العظيم،

And Allah made it the dominant Book over the whole Books, and announce the news to the Muslims who are turning away from following it as what announced to the disbelievers with; but with what we announce? And the answer: With a painful announcement in era of sending the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surely Allah will make him appear over the whole humans with planet of chastisement, that is the day of the biggest victory in the history of humans in the world’s life. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And they say: When will this victory come, if you are truthful?(28) Say: On the day of victory the faith of those who (now) disbelieve will not profit them, nor will they be respited.(29) So turn away from them and wait, surely they too are waiting.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:29-30
{وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْفَتْحُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (28) قُلْ يَوْمَ الْفَتْحِ لَا يَنفَعُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِيمَانُهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ (29) فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَانتَظِرْ إِنَّهُم مُّنتَظِرُونَ (30)} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

Perhaps another questioners would like to say: “what is this Allah’s biggest victory in the world’s life that you meant it?”. Then we reply to the questioners, and I say: Allah opens between you and the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni by the passage of planet Saqar that is the planet of (hell) fire, awr you in your opinion able to avert it on the night of its passage in the sky of your earth? And would rise over you from the southern pole then it would rain on earth stones of fire afflicting with it whom He pleases and turning it away from whom He pleases. So where to flee between perishing and chastisement? So keep your duty to Allah — O possessors of understanding-minds, verily has approached near the greatest victory day because of cunning of the human satans the biggest cunning to put off Allah’s light, and Allah has full control over His affair surely you will know the biggest opening day between the humans who are turning away and the disbelievers in the Reminder (on one hand) and the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {The human being is created of haste. Soon will I show you My signs, so ask Me not to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?(38) If those who disbelieve but knew the time when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor from their backs, and they will not be helped!(39) (Nay) in fact it will come to them all of a sudden and confound them, so they will not have the power to avert it, nor will they be respited.(40)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:37-40
{خُلِقَ الإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ (37) وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَى هَذَا الْوَعْدُ إِنْ كنتم صَادِقِينَ (38) لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لا يَكُفُّونَ عَنْ وُجُوهِهِمُ النّار وَلا عَنْ ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلا هُمْ يُنْصَرُونَ (39) بَلْ تَأْتِيهِمْ بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

O community of the best foremost supporters from various regions, let be focusing on delivering this statement of mine to all humans with every way and means on the worldwide internet, and be of the witnesses over the disbelievers in Allah’s Reminder the grand Quran, and be witness on scholars of the Muslims and leaders of the parties, kings, and presidents of the fighting parties of the believers, for if they disobeyed Allah’s command by stopping the war in all countries by carrying out Allah’s command to enter in peace wholly among yourselves, if not surely know that Allah All Mighty, Wise. and Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, enter into complete peace and follow not the footsteps of satan. Surely he is your open enemy.(208) But if you slip after clear arguments have come to you, then know that Allah is Mighty, Wise.(209)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:208-209
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (208) فَإِن زَلَلْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (209)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].
O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness. O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness. O our Allah, I have delivered the message. O our Allah, bear witness.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?29157

post quate 243102 from the topic دونالد ترامب عدوٌ للشعب الأمريكيّ الأصل، وعدوٌ لكافة شعوب المسلمين والنصارى وحكوماتهم، وعدوٌ لشعوب البشر جميعاً إلا شياطين البشر المتطرفين في حزب الشيطان ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=243092

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
21 - صفر - 1438 هـ
21 - 11 - 2016 مـ
10:07 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
ــــــــــــــــــــ

دونالد ترامب عدوٌ للشعب الأمريكيّ الأصل، وعدوٌ لكافة شعوب المسلمين والنصارى وحكوماتهم، وعدوٌ لشعوب البشر جميعاً إلا شياطين البشر المتطرفين في حزب الشيطان ..

بسم الله الواحد القهار، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله المصطفين الأخيار المكلفين بتبليغ الرسالة بدين الله الإسلام في التوراة والإنجيل والقرآن المحفوظ من التحريف رسالة الله إلى الثقلين الإنس والجان أن لا يعبدوا إلا الله الرحمن الرحيم وأن لا يعبدوا الشيطان، وجعل الله رسالة القرآن موسوعةَ كافة كتب رسل الله أجمعين من الجنّ والإنس؛ ذِكْرُ الأولين وذِكْرُ الآخرين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَهُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَنْ عِندَهُ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِهِ وَلَا يَسْتَحْسِرُونَ (19) يُسَبِّحُونَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ لَا يَفْتُرُونَ (20) أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا آلِهَةً مِّنَ الْأَرْضِ هُمْ يُنشِرُونَ (21) لَوْ كَانَ فِيهِمَا آلِهَةٌ إِلَّا اللَّهُ لَفَسَدَتَا ۚ فَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَرْشِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ (22) لَا يُسْأَلُ عَمَّا يَفْعَلُ وَهُمْ يُسْأَلُونَ (23) أَمِ اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِهِ آلِهَةً ۖ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ ۖ هَٰذَا ذِكْرُ مَن مَّعِيَ وَذِكْرُ مَن قَبْلِي ۗ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الحَقّ ۖ فَهُم مُّعْرِضُونَ (24)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

لأنّ كافة رسل الله أجمعين من الجن والإنس وفي كافة الأمم كان ما جاء في مضمون رسالتهم دعوة العبيد إلى دين الله الإسلام ليسلموا لربهم فيعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِّنكُمْ يَقُصُّونَ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِي وَيُنذِرُونَكُمْ لِقَاءَ يَوْمِكُمْ هَٰذَا ۚ قَالُوا شَهِدْنَا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِنَا ۖ وَغَرَّتْهُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا وَشَهِدُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ أَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا كَافِرِينَ (130)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وكل الكتب السماويّة تُحَرِّمُ على عبيد الله الخبائث وتحلّ لهم الطيبات في الحياة الدنيا ويوم القيامة خالصةً للمتقين منهم، ونَصيب الكافرين من ربهم في الآخرة النار بئس الدار والقرار. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{يَا بَنِي آدَمَ خُذُوا زِينَتَكُمْ عِندَ كُلِّ مَسْجِدٍ وَكُلُوا وَاشْرَبُوا وَلَا تُسْرِفُوا ۚ إِنَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُسْرِفِينَ (31) قُلْ مَنْ حَرَّمَ زِينَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي أَخْرَجَ لِعِبَادِهِ وَالطَّيِّبَاتِ مِنَ الرِّزْقِ ۚ قُلْ هِيَ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا خَالِصَةً يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ (32) قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالْإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الحَقّ وَأَن تُشْرِكُوا بِاللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ (33) وَلِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ أَجَلٌ ۖ فَإِذَا جَاءَ أَجَلُهُمْ لَا يَسْتَأْخِرُونَ سَاعَةً ۖ وَلَا يَسْتَقْدِمُونَ (34) يَا بَنِي آدَمَ إِمَّا يَأْتِيَنَّكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِّنكُمْ يَقُصُّونَ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِي ۙ فَمَنِ اتَّقَىٰ وَأَصْلَحَ فَلَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ (35) وَالَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَاسْتَكْبَرُوا عَنْهَا أُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ (36) فَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا أَوْ كَذَّبَ بِآيَاتِهِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ يَنَالُهُمْ نَصِيبُهُم مِّنَ الْكِتَابِ ۖ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا يَتَوَفَّوْنَهُمْ قَالُوا أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُمْ تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالُوا ضَلُّوا عَنَّا وَشَهِدُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ أَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا كَافِرِينَ (37)} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ويا معشر البشر، إني المهديّ المنتظَر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني أحذّركم بما حذّركم منه كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين في الأمم أجمعين أن لا تعبدوا الشيطان إبليس المُبلس من رحمة الله وأن تعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{أَلَمْ أَعْهَدْ إِلَيْكُمْ يَا بَنِي آدَمَ أَن لَّا تَعْبُدُوا الشَّيْطَانَ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (60) وَأَنِ اعْبُدُونِي ۚ هَٰذَا صِرَاطٌ مُّسْتَقِيمٌ (61) وَلَقَدْ أَضَلَّ مِنكُمْ جِبِلًّا كَثِيرًا ۖ أَفَلَمْ تَكُونُوا تَعْقِلُونَ (62) هَٰذِهِ جَهَنَّمُ الَّتِي كُنتُمْ تُوعَدُونَ (63) اصْلَوْهَا الْيَوْمَ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْفُرُونَ (64) الْيَوْمَ نَخْتِمُ عَلَىٰ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَتُكَلِّمُنَا أَيْدِيهِمْ وَتَشْهَدُ أَرْجُلُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْسِبُونَ (65) وَلَوْ نَشَاءُ لَطَمَسْنَا عَلَىٰ أَعْيُنِهِمْ فَاسْتَبَقُوا الصِّرَاطَ فَأَنَّىٰ يُبْصِرُونَ (66)وَلَوْ نَشَاءُ لَمَسَخْنَاهُمْ عَلَىٰ مَكَانَتِهِمْ فَمَا اسْتَطَاعُوا مُضِيًّا وَلَا يَرْجِعُونَ (67)} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

ويا معشر كافة شعوب البشر بما فيهم المسلمين والنصارى واليهود، فلتحذروا فتنة الشيطان الأكبر إبليس فإنما يدعوكم وحزبه لتكفروا بالله الواحد القهار لتكونوا من أصحاب النار. و قال الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ ۖ فَلَا تَغُرَّنَّكُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَا يَغُرَّنَّكُم بِاللَّهِ الْغَرُورُ (5) إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ فَاتَّخِذُوهُ عَدُوًّا ۚ إِنَّمَا يَدْعُو حِزْبَهُ لِيَكُونُوا مِنْ أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ (6) الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَأَجْرٌ كَبِيرٌ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

ويا معشر البشر، إني المهديّ المنتظَر جعلني الله خليفةً في الأرض عليكم جميعاً لتحقيق العدل والسلام العالميّ بين شعوب البشر ولتحقيق التعايش السلميّ بين المسلم والكافر، واعلموا إنّما عليّ بلاغكم بالحقّ من ربكم وعلى الله حسابكم، وجعل الله الجنة لمن شكر والنار لمن كفر. وأقسم بالله العظيم ربّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم لو يأتي إلى صرح عرش الإمام المهديّ من بعد الظهور أيٌّ من الكافرين فيقول: "يا أيّها المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني، إني أشهدك أني كافرٌ بالله ربك وربّ العالمين وسوف أعبد البقر من دون الله الواحد القهار، فهل سوف تقتلني بسبب كفري بالله وعدم إيماني بدعوتك إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له؟ غير أني لا أحارب دعوتك كوني لست مقتنعاً بما تدعونا إلى عبادته؛ الله وحده لا شريك له".

فمن ثمّ يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله في الأرض ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول:
فاسمع يا أيّها الكافر بالله العظيم، فلم يأمرني الله بقتلك وسفك دمك أو تعذيبك؛ بل أمر الله خليفته أن يبرّك، وأقسطُ إليك بالعدل. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{عَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَجْعَلَ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَ الَّذِينَ عَادَيْتُم مِّنْهُم مَّوَدَّةً ۚ وَاللَّهُ قَدِيرٌ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (7) لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (8) إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ (9)} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة].

ولم يأمرني الله أن أُكره الناس على الإيمان بالرحمن وعبادة الله وحده لا شريك له كرهاً، كون الله لن يقبل عبادتهم، فلا قبول لصلواتكم لله لو أُكرهكم على أن تقيموا صلوات العبادات كرهاً، فلا إكراه في دين الله بين العبيد. فهل خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلا عبداً من عبيد الله الصالحين؟ وليس عليّ إلا البلاغ بما بلّغكم به كافة أنبياء الله ورسله أن اعبدوا الله ربّي وربّكم، فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ ۖ وَلَا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُ عَن ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُ فُرُطًا (28) وَقُلِ الحَقّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ ۚ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا ۚ وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ ۚ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا (29) إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ إِنَّا لَا نُضِيعُ أَجْرَ مَنْ أَحْسَنَ عَمَلًا (30) أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهِمُ الْأَنْهَارُ يُحَلَّوْنَ فِيهَا مِنْ أَسَاوِرَ مِن ذَهَبٍ وَيَلْبَسُونَ ثِيَابًا خُضْرًا مِّن سُندُسٍ وَإِسْتَبْرَقٍ مُّتَّكِئِينَ فِيهَا عَلَى الْأَرَائِكِ ۚ نِعْمَ الثَّوَابُ وَحَسُنَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا (31)} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

فاسمع يا أيها الكافر ما سوف يقوله لكم المهديّ المنتظَر خليفة الله في الأرض الإمام العدل وذو القول الفصل وما هو بالهزل، فاعلم إنّما على خليفة الله ما على الأنبياء والمرسلين أن أدعوكم إلى الحَقّ من ربكم فمن شاء فليؤمن ومن شاء فليكفر وإنما على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين والمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني بلاغكم وعلى الله حسابكم، وجعل الله جنة المأوى لمن شكر والنار لمن كفر.

وربّما يودّ كافرٌ آخر أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد، وما هي الحكمة من الله أنه لم يأمر أنبياءه وأئمة الكتاب أن يُكرهوا الناس على الدخول في دين الله الإسلام فيكونوا له عابدين كرهاً خوفاً منكم؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ عليه بالجواب صاحب علم الكتاب الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول لذلك الكافر من البشر: يا أخي في الدم من حواء وآدم إن الله لا يقبل عبادتكم لو أكرهناكم أن تعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له حتى تكون عبادتكم خالصةً لله خوفاً من الله وليس خشيةً من أحدٍ من عباده. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ ۖ فَعَسَىٰ أُولَٰئِكَ أَن يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ (18)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة]، فلو أكرهناك فأظهرت لنا إيمانك خشيةً من المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني ولكنك كافرٌ بقلبك بدعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فالنتيجة واحدةٌ عند الله، فلا ولن يتقبل الله منك عبادتك خشيةً من أحدٍ سواه سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً، كونه سوف يصبح مَثَلك عند الله كمثل المنافقين الذين يٌظهرون الإيمان ويبطنون الكفر، فلم نجد أنّ الله تقبل منهم صلواتهم ولا نفقاتهم الجبريّة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ أَنفِقُوا طَوْعًا أَوْ كَرْهًا لَّن يُتَقَبَّلَ مِنكُمْ ۖ إِنَّكُمْ كُنتُمْ قَوْمًا فَاسِقِينَ (53) وَمَا مَنَعَهُمْ أَن تُقْبَلَ مِنْهُمْ نَفَقَاتُهُمْ إِلَّا أَنَّهُمْ كَفَرُوا بِاللَّهِ وَبِرَسُولِهِ وَلَا يَأْتُونَ الصَّلَاةَ إِلَّا وَهُمْ كُسَالَىٰ وَلَا يُنفِقُونَ إِلَّا وَهُمْ كَارِهُونَ (54)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة]. برغم أنّ المنافقين من شياطين البشر لم يُكرههم أحدٌ على عبادة الله وإنما اتخذوا ذلك جُنَةً ستاراً لحرب الله ورسله كما فعلوا مع المسلمين والنصارى، فمنهم فرقة اتّبعوا النصارى ظاهر الأمر وهدفهم فشل دعوة رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له؛ صلّى الله على عبده ورسوله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وأمّه وسلّم تسليماً. وقال الله تعالى: {لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابن مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ (72) لَّقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ ثَالِثُ ثَلَاثَةٍ ۘ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ إِلَّا إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۚ وَإِن لَّمْ يَنتَهُوا عَمَّا يَقُولُونَ لَيَمَسَّنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (73) أَفَلَا يَتُوبُونَ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَهُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (74) مَّا الْمَسِيحُ ابن مَرْيَمَ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ وأمّه صِدِّيقَةٌ ۖ كَانَا يَأْكُلَانِ الطَّعَامَ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ الْآيَاتِ ثُمَّ انظُرْ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ (75) قُلْ أَتَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَا يَمْلِكُ لَكُمْ ضَرًّا وَلَا نَفْعًا ۚ وَاللَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (76) قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لَا تَغْلُوا فِي دِينِكُمْ غَيْرَ الحَقّ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا أَهْوَاءَ قَوْمٍ قَدْ ضَلُّوا مِن قَبْلُ وَأَضَلُّوا كَثِيرًا وَضَلُّوا عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ (77)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

وربّما يودّ أحد النصارى أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني ألا تفصّل هذه الآيات عن مكر شياطين البشر في الصدّ عن الاستجابة لدعوة رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلّى الله عليه وعلى أمّه وسلّم؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ الإمام المهديّ على كافة السائلين من النصارى وأقول: إن من النصارى نصارى ليسوا بنصارى المسيح عيسى ابن مريم؛ بل أعداء له ولدعوته إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له، وأعلنوا للنصارى أنهم نصارى للمسيح عيسى ابن مريم ومتّبعين دعوته وهم غير ذلك؛ بل هم من ألدّ الخصام لرسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلّى الله عليه وأمّه وآل عمران المكرمين وسلّم تسليماً، وأولئك الذين قالوا إنّ الله هو المسيح عيسى ابن مريم. بل وهم منافقون يريدون أن يضلّوا النصارى عن اتّباع دعوة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ويصدّون عنه صدوداً شديداً؛ بل هم من أولياء الشيطان إبليس المُبلس من رحمة الله؛ بل حذّر الله النصارى الحَقّ أن يتّبعوا المنافقين من شياطين البشر الذين يُظهرون للنصارى الحَقّ أنهم نصارى للمسيح عيسى ابن مريم وهم من ألدّ أعداء المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم وأعداء لدعوته. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابن مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ (72)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة]، وأولئك نصارى وليسوا بنصارى؛ بل من شياطين البشر من اليهود. وليس كلّ اليهود شياطين البشر؛ بل منهم شياطين البشر وهم المتطرفون مع الشيطان في حرب الله ورسله ويريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله، ويأبى الله إلا أن يتمّ نوره ولو كره المجرمون ظهوره.

وربّما يودّ أحد النصارى الضالين عن الصراط المستقيم وهم لا يعلمون أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني، فأين موضع ذكر النصارى المنافقين من اليهود وهم ليسوا من النصارى في شيء؟". فمن ثم يترك الإمام المهديّ الردّ على النصارى من الله مباشرةً من محكم كتابه. قال الله تعالى:
{قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لَا تَغْلُوا فِي دِينِكُمْ غَيْرَ الحَقّ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا أَهْوَاءَ قَوْمٍ قَدْ ضَلُّوا مِن قَبْلُ وَأَضَلُّوا كَثِيرًا وَضَلُّوا عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ (77)} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة]. فتدبّر تحذير الله للنصارى من أهل الإنجيل من اتّباعهم حتى تعلمهم في قول الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا أَهْوَاءَ قَوْمٍ قَدْ ضَلُّوا مِن قَبْلُ وَأَضَلُّوا كَثِيرًا وَضَلُّوا عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ (77)} صدق الله العظيم. فتدبّر مرة أخرى للأهمية:
{قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لَا تَغْلُوا فِي دِينِكُمْ غَيْرَ الحَقّ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا أَهْوَاءَ قَوْمٍ قَدْ ضَلُّوا مِن قَبْلُ وَأَضَلُّوا كَثِيرًا وَضَلُّوا عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ (77)}
صدق الله العظيم.

وأولئك القوم من شياطين البشر من اليهود وهم من ألدّ أعداء الله والمسيح عيسى ابن مريم وأمّه، ويقولون على مريم العذراء بهتاناً وزوراً كبيراً، وذلك من مكر شياطين البشر من اليهود. ونعم قد أضلّوا كثيراً من المسلمين النصارى، وكذلك أضلّوا كثيراً من المسلمين الأميين.

ويا معشر النصارى، قد بيّن الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني للمسلمين الأميين كيف أضلتهم طائفةٌ من اليهود عن اتّباع القرآن العظيم، وذلك بالأحاديث المفتراة عن محمدٍ عبد الله ورسوله في السّنة النّبويّة فاتّبع المسلمون الأميّون مكر اليهود المنافقين الذين أظهروا للمسلمين أنهم منهم في عهد النبيّ وبيّتوا أحاديث إلى بعد موته لم يقلها محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم، برغم أني قد جئتهم بالبرهان المبين أنّ الأحاديث المفتراة عن النبيّ صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم دائماً سوف يجدونها مخالفةً لآيات الكتاب المحكمات في القرآن العظيم وأبى المسلمون إلا أن يتّبعوا ما يخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم.

وأخشى أن يلعن الله المسلمين الأميين أو يلعن النصارى المعرضين عن القرآن العظيم كما لعن أصحاب السبت، وكان وعداً مفعولاً. وكذلك أخشى أن يلعن الله النصارى المعرضين عن دعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلى اتّباع التوراة والإنجيل والقرآن العظيم وأحاديث البيان في سنة محمدٍ رسول الله الحَقّ إلا ما خالف فيهم جميعاً لمحكم القرآن العظيم.

فاشهدوا يا معشر المسلمين النصارى ويا معشر المسلمين الأميين أنّي الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أعلن الكفر المُطلق لما خالف محكم القرآن العظيم سواء في التوراة أو الإنجيل أو في أحاديث السّنة النّبويّة، كون ما جاء مخالفاً لمحكم القرآن العظيم في التوراة أو الإنجيل أو في أحاديث محمدٍ رسول الله فاعلموا أنّ ذلك مفترى على نبيّ الله موسى ونبيّ الله عيسى ونبيّ الله محمد صلّى الله عليهم وسلم تسليماً.

وإني الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني أعلن باسمي واسم كافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار من مختلف الأقطار الولاء لكافة النصارى الحَقّ في دولة ألمانيا ومن اقتفى أثرهم بعدم المباركة للمدعو Donald Trump دونالد ترامب اليهوديّ المتطرف في حزب الشيطان من ألدّ أعداء البشر من بعد إبليس، ويريد أن يفسد في الأرض فساداً عظيماً، ويعمل أذن من طينٍ وأذن من عجين! وكأنه لا يسمع انتقاد العالمين جميعاً لما يفعل، ولا يأبه لما سوف يقولون شيئاً!!

وأقسم بالله العظيم ربّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم أنّ الرئيس الأمريكيّ Donald Trump المنتخب ليس من الشعب الأمريكيّ الأصل؛ بل من اليهود وتجنّس آباؤه وهو من ذرّياتهم من مواليد أمريكا، وكم على شاكلته كثيرٌ من صنّاع القرار في الحكومة الأمريكيّة إلا أوباما فأشهد لله وحده لا شريك له أنه ليس يهوديّاً، ولكن أوباما لمعشر شياطين البشر من اليهود لمن الكارهين غير أنه لا يزال من الضالّين، ورغم ذلك بارك له الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني يوم توليه عرش أمريكا قبل ثمان سنوات تقريباً كون أوباما أمريكيّ الأصل من الشعب الأمريكيّ وليس عدواً للمسلمين إلا أن يُجبر على اتخاذ قراراتٍ بضغطٍ من الكونغرس اليهوديّ وهو كارهٌ لها. وأقسم بالله العظيم أنّ الرئيس الأمريكيّ باراك أوباما ضدّ شياطين البشر من اليهود ولكن ليست بيده أيّة حيلةٍ إلا قليلاً من سياسته على تخوّفٍ من الحكومة الأمريكيّة اليهوديّة في البيت الأسود.

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ
Donald Trump دونالد ترامب اليهوديّ لهو الخطر القادم على الشعب الأمريكيّ الأصل وعلى كافة شعوب النصارى الحَقّ وعلى كافة الشعوب الإسلاميّة أجمعين في العالمين.

ويا معشر الذين باركوا لفوز دونالد ترامب اليهوديّ من دول المسلمين وملوكهم ومن دول النصارى ورؤسائهم، فاتقوا الله الواحد القهار فلعلكم لم تكونوا تعلمون أنّ الرئيس الجديد لأمريكا دونالد ترامب من أصل يهوديّ؛ بل من شياطين البشر منهم. وليس كل اليهود من شياطين البشر؛ بل منهم دون ذلك كون بعضاً من اليهود من الضالين الذين لا يعلمون، وأولئك تجدونهم مسالمين، كاليهود الذين كانوا في اليمن فليسوا من شياطين البشر، ولكني أعتبرهم ومن كان على شاكلتهم كذلك من الضالين، وأشهد لله أنهم كانوا مظلومين في اليمن في كافة حقوقهم، وما أمر الله المسلمين بظلم طائفةٍ من اليهود المسالمين؛ بل أمرنا أن نبرّهم ونقسط إليهم، وكذلك النصارى المسالمين والأقرب إلى المؤمنين مودةً كذلك أمرنا الله أن نجادلهم بالتي هي أحسن تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَا تُجَادِلُوا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ إِلَّا بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنْهُمْ ۖ وَقُولُوا آمَنَّا بِالَّذِي أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَأُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ وَإِلَٰهُنَا وَإِلَٰهُكُمْ وَاحِدٌ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ (46) وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ ۚ فَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِ ۖ وَمِنْ هَٰؤُلَاءِ مَن يُؤْمِنُ بِهِ ۚ وَمَا يَجْحَدُ بِآيَاتِنَا إِلَّا الْكَافِرُونَ (47) وَمَا كُنتَ تَتْلُو مِن قَبْلِهِ مِن كِتَابٍ وَلَا تَخُطُّهُ بِيَمِينِكَ ۖ إِذًا لَّارْتَابَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ (48) بَلْ هُوَ آيَاتٌ بَيِّنَاتٌ فِي صُدُورِ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ ۚ وَمَا يَجْحَدُ بِآيَاتِنَا إِلَّا الظَّالِمُونَ (49) وَقَالُوا لَوْلَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَاتٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِ ۖ قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْآيَاتُ عِندَ اللَّهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ (50) أَوَلَمْ يَكْفِهِمْ أَنَّا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ يُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَرَحْمَةً وَذِكْرَىٰ لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ (51) قُلْ كَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ شَهِيدًا ۖ يَعْلَمُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۗ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِالْبَاطِلِ وَكَفَرُوا بِاللَّهِ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ (52)} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

ويا معشر المسلمين الأميين الذين كانوا أوّل كافرٍ بدعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلى الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم لنفي التعدديّة الحزبيّة والمذهبيّة في دين الله ووحدة صفّ المسلمين فأعرضتم ولا تزالون ترجون تحقيق السلام فيما بينكم من مجلس الشيطان الأممي! فاسمعوا ما سوف نفتيكم به بالحقّ ومزكيه بالقسم بالله العظيم:

لو اتفقتم فيما بينكم لتحقيق السلام بين المسلمين لأرسلوا إليكم من يشقّ صفّكم ويفشل السلام بينكم، كون هدف كثيرٍ مِمَّنْ في المجلس الأممي أن يزهق المسلمون أرواحَ بعضهم البعض، وكذلك تدمير اقتصاد الشعوب الإسلاميّة، ويريدون إبادة المسلمين من على وجه الأرض، وما مكرهم بادئ الأمر لنجاح حرب الطائفيّة على السلطة بين المسلمين إلا لكي يهلكوا المسلمين ببعضهم بعضاً، ولا ولن يسعوا إلى تحقيق السلام بين المسلمين وإنما سعيهم لتحقيق السلام ليس إلا كشعارٍ كذّابٍ أمام الرأي لشعوب العالم أنّهم رعاةٌ للسلام وأنهم يسعون لتحقيق السلام. ولعنهم الله بكفرهم؛ بل يسعون لتحقيق الفساد في الأرض ولتحقيق دولة إسرائيل الكبرى من أمريكا إلى روسيا مروراً بكافة الدول فيما بينهم، ولم يعودوا أعداءً لحكومة أمريكا وروسيا كما كانوا في السابق نظراً لصعود كراسي حكم الشعب الروسي والشعب الأمريكيّ قومٌ آخرون من غير أصل الشعب الروسي ولا الأمريكي؛ إلا قليلاً.

بل سوف أخبركم بمكرٍ هو أعظم من ذلك، فهل تعلمون أنّ كثيراً من المجازر الكبرى في المسلمين ليست من طائرات المسلمين فيما بينهم؟ وإني الإمام المهديّ أقدم طلباً من دولة ألمانيا وأوروبا المحايدين منهم بالتحقيق في قصف كثيرٍ من المستشفيات وكثيرٍ من المرافق المدنيّة في مختلف الدول العربيّة ذات الحروب، ولسوف يعلمون مَنْ وراء ذلك المكر الخبيث وأنه مكرٌ من الأمريكيين من أصلٍ يهوديٍّ تجنّس آباؤهم الأولون في أرض أمريكا وروسيا وفرنسا وصار مواليدهم أمريكيين وروسيين وفرنسيين، وكذلك في كثيرٍ من الدول الأعجميّة. وهاهم قادمون على تحقيق دولة اليهود الكبرى من القطب إلى القطب والمسلمون لا يزالون يقتلون بعضهم بعضاً!! فلكم أنتم جبناء يا غُثاء السيل! لا ينبت كلأ ولا يروي ظمأ بسبب جبنكم ووهنكم للحياة الدنيا، وقد تبيّن لكثيرٍ من رؤساء العرب وملوكهم هذا المكر اليهوديّ العالميّ، ومن الملوك من يجبرونه على الاعتراف بما لم يفعل بسبب تورط بعض قادات العرب وملوكهم مع المكر اليهوديّ الأمريكيّ غير أنهم لم يكونوا يعلمون أنهم يتعاملون مع يهودٍ يخدعونهم كمثل اليهوديّ وزير الخارجية جون كيري صاحب اتفاقيّة كيري ميري في مسقط عمان لتوقيف الحرب بين أحزاب اليمن، كذبٌ ومكرٌ منه ليس إلا لتجديد قوة الحرب بين أحزاب اليمن بشراسةٍ أشدّ من ذي قبل. وهكذا هدفهم من الهُدنات ليس إلا أمام الرأي العالميّ فقط؛ بل يريدون من أحزاب المسلمين المقتتلين ترتيب أوراقهم في الهُدنات لتعود الحرب بقوةٍ فيما بين أحزاب المؤمنين ليقتلوا بعضهم بعضاً تقتيلاً. وذلك المكر ليس إلا لإضعاف المسلمين تمهيداً لتحقيق دولة اليهود الكبرى في عصر الرئيس الأمريكيّ
Donald Trump دونالد ترامب اليهوديّ من أصل يهوديٍّ بل من شياطين البشر الأكثر تطرفاً مع الشيطان لحرب الإسلام والمسلمين، ويريدون أن يطفئوا نور الله ويريدون أن يبيدوا كافة الشعوب الإسلاميّة.

وها هو قد جاء قدر الخطاب من الله ربّ العالمين إلى المؤمنين اليوم بالأمر إلى كافة أحزاب المؤمنين المتقاتلين فيما بينهم أن يدخلوا في السلم كافةً فيما بينهم تحت راية الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (208) فَإِن زَلَلْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَتْكُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (209)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]، وذلك لحلّ خلافكم ونفي التعدديّة المذهبيّة في دين الله لتحقيق توحيد صفوف المسلمين كجيشٍ واحدٍ في عصر بعث الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لمواجهة تحدي الخطر الأكبر القادم.

وأبشّر كافة النصارى والمسلمين الأميين بقرب عودة رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلّى الله عليه وأمّه وأسلّم تسليماً، وكذلك نبشّرهم بثلاثة أنبياءَ وهم رسول الله إلياس وإدريس واليسع صلوات ربي وسلامه عليهم أجمعين، وأبشّر كافة المعرضين عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم بعذابٍ عظيمٍ، وأحذّر كافة المسلمين في وسائل إعلامهم من أن يسمّوا الأحداث المقبلة بالكوارث الطبيعية؛ بل هي الأشدّ تناوشاً لبدْء حرب الله على الطاغوت براً وبحراً وجواً ونهايتها كوكب العذاب الأكبر سوف يأتي للأرض من جهة القطب الجنوبي فيمطر على الأرض بمطر أحجارٍ من نارٍ ويغرب بأفق القطب الشمالي، ولعنة الله على ناصر محمد اليماني إن كان من الكاذبين بعدد ذرات ملكوت الله العظيم، أو لعنة الله على المستكبرين عن دعوته من بعد ما تبيّن لهم أنه الحَقّ من ربهم، كون من تبيّن له بسلطان العلم من محكم القرآن العظيم أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني ينطق بالحقّ ويهدي بالبيان الحَقّ للقرآن المجيد إلى صراط العزيز الحميد فمن ثمّ تأخذه العزّة بالإثم فلا فرق بينه وبين شياطين البشر ما دامت أخذته العزّة بالإثم.

وعلى كل حال نأتي إلى خلاصة بياني هذا لكافة أحزاب المؤمنين المقتتلين بتنفيذ أمر الله إليهم في عصر بعث المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني أن يدخلوا في السّلم كافة دون شرطٍ أو قيدٍ؛ بل تنفيذاً لأمر الله إليهم في محكم كتابه في قول الله تعالى:

أم تظنون أنّ هذه الآية يخاطب الله بها المؤمنين في عصر بعث محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم؟ والجواب تجدوه في قول الله تعالى:
{مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاءُ بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ تَرَاهُمْ رُكَّعًا سُجَّدًا يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِضْوَانًا ۖ سِيمَاهُمْ فِي وُجُوهِهِم مِّنْ أَثَرِ السُّجُودِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ مَثَلُهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ ۚ وَمَثَلُهُمْ فِي الْإِنجِيلِ كَزَرْعٍ أَخْرَجَ شَطْأَهُ فَآزَرَهُ فَاسْتَغْلَظَ فَاسْتَوَىٰ عَلَىٰ سُوقِهِ يُعْجِبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَغِيظَ بِهِمُ الْكُفَّارَ ۗ وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ مِنْهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا (29)} صدق الله العظيم [الفتح].

ويا معشر قادات أحزاب المسلمين المتقاتلين، إني أشهدُ الله عليكم وكفى بالله شهيداً أن تصدروا أمر توقيف الحرب فيما بينكم ودخولكم في السّلم كافة تنفيذاً لأمر الله إلى كافة أحزاب المؤمنين اليوم المتقاتلين في كافة أقطار الحروب وحلفائهم، فإن تحدّيتم أمر الله في محكم كتابه فاعلموا أنّ الله عزيزٌ حكيمٌ، ولسوف ننظر ما يصنع الله بالمخالفين لأمره، وحتماً سوف يعذبهم مع الكفار بالقرآن العظيم ولن يجدوا لهم من دون الله ولياً ولا نصيراً. ولا تخافوا على ملككم لئن نفذتم أمر الله فهو لكم ولن ينزع الله ملككم عنكم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ (7)} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين، أقسم بالله العظيم إنّها لتوجد آياتٌ كثيرةٌ تنزّلت على محمدٍ رسول الله رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم ولم يخصّ الله بخطابها الكفار في عصر بعث محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم كونهم لا يحيطون بها علماً. مثال قول الله تعالى:
{اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ وَمِنَ الْأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ الْأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِتَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا (12)} صدق الله العظيم [الطلاق].

وهنا يخاطب الله بها الكفار في عصر بعث المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني الذي بيّن لكفار البشر أنّ من وراء أرض البشر توجد الأراضين السبعة وهنّ سبعة كواكبٍ منيرةٍ وأقصاهنّ مضيءٌ أحمر حين اقترابه، ولا أقصد به الشمس؛ بل كوكب سقر رقم سبعة من بعد أرض البشر، وله سبعة أبوابٍ، فاتقوا الله يا أولي الألباب.

وربّما يودّ أحد علماء المسلمين أن يقول: "مهلاً مهلاً يا ناصر محمد اليماني، ألا تزيدنا علماً عن الأراضين السبع من بعد هذه الأرض التي يعيش عليها البشر؟". فمن ثمّ يردّ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني على كافة السائلين من الكفار بالذكر وأقول: قال الله تعالى:
{وَلَئِن سَأَلْتَهُم مَّنْ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ لَيَقُولُنَّ اللَّهُ ۚ قُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (25) لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْغَنِيُّ الْحَمِيدُ (26) وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلَامٌ وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ مَّا نَفِدَتْ كَلِمَاتُ اللَّهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (27) مَّا خَلْقُكُمْ وَلَا بَعْثُكُمْ إِلَّا كَنَفْسٍ وَاحِدَةٍ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ سَمِيعٌ بَصِيرٌ (28)} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان]، وأنتم تعلمون أنّ أرضكم بحرٌ متصلٌ وقليلٌ يابسة من سطحه حيث تعيشون ولكن ما فيها هو بحرٌ واحدٌ عظيمٌ متصلٌ بغض النظر عن مسمياتكم البحر الأحمر والأبيض والمحيط الهندي والأطلنطي، فكل بحار الأرض بحرٌ واحدٌ. وكذلك ما فيها من أشجارٍ فلو تكون الأشجار التي في الأرض جميعاً أقلاماً لتُكتب بها كلمات قدرة الله وبحر الأرض مداداً لهذه الأقلام لنفد بحر أرض البشر قبل أن تنفد كلمات الله! وحتى ولو يمدّ من بعده الأراضين السبع من بعد أرض البشر التي تدور في الفضاء بسبعة أبحرٍ ما نفدت كلمات الله!

وربّما يودّ عالِمٌ آخر أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني، ولكنك أخرجت أرض البشر عن الرقم سبعة". فمن ثمّ يردّ عليه المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: اللهم نعم كون هذه الأرض التي تعيشون عليها هي مركز الإنفتاق الأعظم لملكوت السماوات السبع والأرضين السبع؛ بل هي أمّكم التي خلقكم الله منها وخلق منها ملكوت السماوات السبع ونجومها الكبرى والأراضين السبع وأقمارها الصغرى وأرضكم بينهن في مركز الكون. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا ۖ وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ ۖ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (30)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

فهل ترون هذه الآية يخصّ خطابها الكفار في عصر بعث محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم؟ ولكنها رؤيةٌ علميّةٌ أحاط بها كفار اليوم في عصر بعث المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا ۖ وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ ۖ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (30)} صدق الله العظيم. وأما المقصود بقوله تعالى: {أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (30)} صدق الله العظيم؛ وذلك كون هذه الحقيقة العلميّة تنزّلت في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم من قبل أن تحيطوا بها علماً يا كفار اليوم، ولذلك يقيم الله عليكم الحجّة ويقول: {أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (30)} صدق الله العظيم، أي أفلا يؤمن البشر اليوم أن هذا القرآن كتابٌ عزيزٌ من لدن حكيمٍ عليمٍ فيتبعوه ويكفروا بما يخالف لمحكمه؟ وجعله الله الكتاب المهيمن على كافة الكتب، وأبشّر المسلمين المعرضين عن اتّباعه والاحتكام إليه كما أبشّر الكافرين به...... ولكن بماذا نبشّر؟ والجواب: بعذابٍ أليمٍ في عصر بعث المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني، فسوف يظهره الله على كافة البشر بكوكب العذاب ذلكم يوم الفتح الأكبر في تاريخ البشر في الحياة الدنيا. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْفَتْحُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (28) قُلْ يَوْمَ الْفَتْحِ لَا يَنفَعُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِيمَانُهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ (29) فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَانتَظِرْ إِنَّهُم مُّنتَظِرُونَ (30)} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة].

وربّما يودّ سائلٌ آخر أن يقول: "وما هو فتح الله الأكبر في الحياة الدنيا هذا الذي تقصده؟". فمن ثمّ نردّ على السائلين وأقول: يفتح الله بينكم وبين المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني بمرور كوكب سقر ذلكم كوكب النار، فهل ترونكم قادرون على ردّها ليلة مرورها في سماء أرضكم؟ وتشرق عليكم من جهة القطب الجنوبي فتمطر على الأرض حجارةً من نارٍ يصيب الله بها من يشاء ويصرفها عمّن يشاء. فأين المفر ما بين هلاكٍ وعذابٍ؟ فاتقوا الله يا أولي الألباب فقد اقترب يوم الفتح الأكبر بسبب مكر شياطين البشر المكر الأكبر ليطفئوا نور الله، والله غالب على أمره ولسوف تعلمون يوم الفتح الأكبر بين البشر المعرضين والكفار بالذكر وبين المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{خُلِقَ الإِنسَانُ مِنْ عَجَلٍ سَأُرِيكُمْ آيَاتِي فَلا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ (37) وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَى هَذَا الْوَعْدُ إِنْ كنتم صَادِقِينَ (38) لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا حِينَ لا يَكُفُّونَ عَنْ وُجُوهِهِمُ النّار وَلا عَنْ ظُهُورِهِمْ وَلا هُمْ يُنْصَرُونَ (39) بَلْ تَأْتِيهِمْ بَغْتَةً فَتَبْهَتُهُمْ فَلا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلا هُمْ يُنظَرُونَ (40)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار من مختلف الأقطار، فليتمّ التركيز على تبليغ بياني هذا لكلّ البشر بكلّ حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ في الإنترنت العالميّة، وكونوا على الكافرين بذكر الله القرآن العظيم من الشاهدين، وكونوا على علماء المسلمين وقادات الأحزاب وملوك ورؤساء الأحزاب المقتتلين من المؤمنين من الشاهدين، لئن عصوا أمر الله بتوقيف الحرب في جميع الدول تنفيذاً لأمر الله للدخول في السلام كافةً فيما بينهم، ما لم فسوف يعلمون أنّ الله عزيزٌ حكيمٌ. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد، اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد، اللهم قد بلغت اللهم فاشهد.

وَسَلامٌ عَلَى الْمُرْسَلِينَ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ.
خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني..