الموضوع: Gog and Magog

صفحة 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 29
  1. افتراضي Gog and Magog

Question: Who are Gog and Magog and where do they live?

Their numbers far surpass all humans on earth. Some used to say they are from a certain country or region on earth yet his is not the case.
    so where are they and how do they reproduce?

وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا يَامَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ قَدْ اسْتَكْثَرْتُمْ مِنْ الإِنسِ وَقَالَ أَوْلِيَاؤُهُمْ مِنْ الإِنسِ رَبَّنَا اسْتَمْتَعَ بَعْضُنَا بِبَعْضٍ وَبَلَغْنَا أَجَلَنَا الَّذِى أَجَّلْتَ لَنَا قَالَ النَّارُ مَثْوَاكُمْ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا إِلا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ
    The day we gather them all, Oh nation of Jin, you have reproduced from the humans, and their allies from humans said: Our lord we have enjoyed one another and we have reached our time that you have appointed for us. He said: The fire is your residence forever until God decides. Your Lord is All wise and knowledgeable.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    The reproduction between male Humans and female Jin is what lead to offsprings that are hybrids. they reside under the earth and sometimes come to the surface. Is this in line with ALIEN ABDUCTION (level 4) and reproduction between aliens and humans producing offsprings. in line with the ayah:

إن يدعون من دونه إلا إناثا وإن يدعون إلا شيطانا مريدا * لعنه الله وقال لأتخذن من عبادك نصيبا مفروض They call (leaving God), female deities: They call but upon satan the persistent rebel! Allah did curse him, but he said: "I will take of Thy servants a portion Marked off;
    -Al Nisa-
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    These offsprings do not look human at all, some call them GREY ALIENS and have been spotted in several locations on earth, they are a misformed creation in line with the ayah:
    وَلَأُضِلَّنَّهُمْ وَلَأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ آذَانَ الْأَنْعَامِ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلْقَ اللَّهِ ۚ وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطَانَ وَلِيًّا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ خُسْرَانًا مُّبِينًا
    "I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to misform/deface the (fair) nature created by Allah." Whoever, forsaking Allah, takes satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest.
    -Al Nisa-
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    These beings look like humans but they are different because of the female Jin(Alien) genes in their bodies, they will be part of the army that will build the country of Israel. The false messiah will deceive the world in making them believe these beings are angelic in nature and came to save the earth. These beings reside inside hollow earth from the North, they can not enter the Southern part of Hollow Earth since it is blocked by the barrier of ZulQarnein which stops them from going there in line with the ayah:

فَمَا اسْطَاعُوا أَن يَظْهَرُوهُ وَمَا اسْتَطَاعُوا لَهُ نَقْبًا
    Thus were they made powerless to scale it or to dig through it.
    -Al Kahf

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : oceanmen

Question: Who are Gog and Magog and where do they live?
    These beings look like humans but they are different because of the female Jin(Alien) genes in their bodies, they will be part of the army that will build the country of Israel. The false messiah will deceive the world in making them believe these beings are angelic in nature and came to save the earth. These beings reside inside hollow earth from the North, they can not enter the Southern part of Hollow Earth since it is blocked by the barrier of ZulQarnein which stops them from going there in line with the ayah:

فَمَا اسْطَاعُوا أَن يَظْهَرُوهُ وَمَا اسْتَطَاعُوا لَهُ نَقْبًا
    Thus were they made powerless to scale it or to dig through it.
    -Al Kahf

انتهى الاقتباس من oceanmen
    In the name of Allah, Most Beneficent, Most Merciful
    This a lengthy video shows the map of the inner earth at 1:33 as was described in the Holy Quran and exclaimed by the awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammed peace and blessings of Allah be upon him
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wbn_1oHWTc

3. افتراضي

Salam aleykum, a one of my co workers, he is a muslim and I to!d him about our imam, and what he teaches want to know is there only gog and Magog in hollow earth and how about jinns or shaytan, do they live in hollow earth too or they live in the earth with people..as I knew, they live in the earth..please, answer my question..thank you.

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Salam aleykum, a one of my co workers, he is a muslim and I to!d him about our imam, and what he teaches want to know is there only gog and Magog in hollow earth and how about jinns or shaytan, do they live in hollow earth too or they live in the earth with people..as I knew, they live in the earth..please, answer my question..thank you.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov

Satan the outcast and jinn also gog and magog who are hybrid from interbred mankind and jinn all the inner earth also other worlds that occupies the southern part in the inner earth as you know our beloved Imam the awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammed peace and blessings of Allah be upon him taught us that and he told us that they are separated by a barrier in that tunnel inside our mother earth that barrier was built by Dhul Qarnain which will crumble down by the passage of planet Saqar Nibiru and they will be driven out by the angels from the hollow earth .. As well our Imam taught us that they come in and out from the two gates of this spread land in side the earth with their flying sources all what you have to do is search on this blessed site of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni peace be upon him and you will find that he explained in details about all your questions.. Peace

5. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم

Satan the outcast and jinn also gog and magog who are hybrid from interbred mankind and jinn all the inner earth also other worlds that occupies the southern part in the inner earth as you know our beloved Imam the awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammed peace and blessings of Allah be upon him taught us that and he told us that they are separated by a barrier in that tunnel inside our mother earth that barrier was built by Dhul Qarnain which will crumble down by the passage of planet Saqar Nibiru and they will be driven out by the angels from the hollow earth .. As well our Imam taught us that they come in and out from the two gates of this spread land in side the earth with their flying sources all what you have to do is search on this blessed site of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni peace be upon him and you will find that he explained in details about all your questions.. Peace
    انتهى الاقتباس من راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم

it means, jinn or shaytan live in he inner earth as well as they live with people ( and sometimes settles inside of a human body )..right?

6. افتراضي

does it true that a name of Dhul Qarnain means "he of the two horns"..?

7. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    does it true that a name of Dhul Qarnain means "he of the two horns"..?
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    No t really, this is a false doctrine been passed to us; in fact the Awaited Mahdi clarified for us much about Dhul Qarnain and this was his brief answer from a statement written by the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni peace be upon him :

As for the conquest of Constantinople, I know that Allah will make me appear upon the worlds in one night with severe might from Him if they refused the ratification and if the Muslims believed in my mission then for each incident there is a speech, As for Dhul Qarnain surely he is of the two lifetimes and you will know him, Allah is willing.
    End of quot
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?24036
    Literally the word "Qarn" means age / lifetime so the nick name of Dhul Qarnain meanes the one who lived two lives. His actual name is Abraham son of Ismael son of Abraham son of Azar

اقتباس المشاركة 203309 من موضوع (Journey of Dhul Qarnain The True explanatory-statement: {So he followed means of access} and it is the means of travel by sea and by land, an earthly journey and not through airspace..

- 10 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

02 - 03 - 1430 AH
    27 - 02 - 2009 AD
    12:19 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

{And your Lord says: supplicate to Me, I will answer you.}..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds, after this..

My honorable sister for Allah’s pleasure; regarding to the supplication prayer (asking Allah), surely do not make between you and your Lord a mediator, and know that Allah is more merciful to you than your mother and your father, and Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and the Imam Mahdi, that’s because Allah is the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, indeed there is no one exist who is more merciful than Allah and more generous than Him. And Allah the Most High said: {And when My servants ask you concerning Me, surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:186
    {وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:186].

And Allah the Most High said: {And your Lord says: supplicate to Me, I will answer you.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghafer] 40:60
    {وَقالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:60].

And know that the secret of responding to the supplication prayer is sincerity, then Allah answers the call even if it was from the disbelievers when they call on Allah sincerely; Allah responded to them. And Allah the Most High said: {He it is Who makes you travel by land and sea; until, when you are in the ships, and they sail on with them in a pleasant breeze, and they rejoice at it, a violent wind overtakes them and the billows surge in on them from all sides, and they deem that they are encompassed about. Then they supplicate to Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience: If You deliver us from this, we will certainly be of the grateful ones.(22) But when He delivers them, lo! they are unjustly rebellious in the earth. O men, your rebellion is against yourselves — a provision (only) of this world’s life. Then to Us is your return, so We shall inform you of what you did.(23)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:22-23
    {هُوَ الَّذِي يُسَيِّرُكُمْ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ حَتَّى إِذَا كُنْتُمْ فِي الْفُلْكِ وَجَرَيْنَ بِهِمْ بِرِيحٍ طَيِّبَةٍ وَفَرِحُوا بِهَا جَاءَتْهَا رِيحٌ عَاصِفٌ وَجَاءَهُمُ الْمَوْجُ مِنْ كُلِّ مَكَانٍ وَظَنُّوا أَنَّهُمْ أُحِيطَ بِهِمْ دَعَوُا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدّين لَئِنْ أَنْجَيْتَنَا مِنْ هَذِهِ لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الشَّاكِرِينَ (22) فَلَمَّا أَنْجَاهُمْ إِذَا هُمْ يَبْغُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الحقّ يَا أيّها النّاس إِنَّمَا بَغْيُكُمْ عَلَى أَنْفُسِكُمْ مَتَاعَ الْحَيَاةِ الدّنيا ثُمَّ إِلَيْنَا مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَنُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ (23)} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

So get close to your Lord the closeness of the sincere ones and say: O our Allah I am Your servant; daughter of Your servant. O Who you come between the person and his heart. O our Allah direct my heart to the Truth, and nothing other than the Truth, and the right in Your love and the pleasure of Yourself. O our Allah make me see the Truth truly by Your mercy O you the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. O our Allah bestow to Your servant from You a light to make me see with the Truth so I follow it and make me see falsehood and I shun it. O our Allah You are indeed the Most Merciful to me than my mother and my father and Your promise is the fulfilled-Truth and You are the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. O our Allah I am Your servant; daughter of Your servant, I ask You to bear witness that I plead to You by Your mercy than the mercy of whom are less than You, and Your promise is the fulfilled-Truth and You are the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. O our Allah if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is Truly the True Imam Mahdi from You, O our Allah surely You know that your servant does not want other than the Truth, so make me from the best foremost supporters from who they believed and supported in the era of dialogue before the appearing the elite of humans and the best of creatures. O our Allah grant me Your love so You would be the most loved thing to Your servant’s self, so do not advise me in love of who are less than You O the Loving, O the Loving, O the Loving, O the Possessor of the glorious throne, O Doer of what He intends, O the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. O our Allah forgive me and my parents and all the Muslims. O our Allah I seek refuge in You myself and my offspring from the outcast satan, You are the Hearer the All Knowing, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

As for the conquest of Constantinople:, I know that Allah will make me appear upon the worlds in one night with severe might from Him if they refused the ratification and if the Muslims believed in my mission then for each incident there is a speech.

As for Dhul Qarnain: surely he is who has two lifetimes and you will know him, Allah is willing.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Your brother; The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1068

اقتباس المشاركة 93253 من موضوع رحلة ذي القرنين كانت رحلة دعويّة وجهاديّة في سبيل الله ..

- 10 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    03 - 03 - 1430 هـ
    27 - 02 - 2009 مـ
    12:19 صـــباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

{ وَقالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ }..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين، وبعد..
    أختي الكريمة في الله؛ بالنسبة للدعاء فلا تجعلي بينك وبين ربّك وسيط، واعلمي أنّ الله أرحمُ بكِ من أمّكِ وأبيكِ ومن مُحمدٍ رسولِ الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- ومن الإمام المهديّ، ذلك بأنّ الله هو أرحم الراحمين فلا يوجد من هو أرحم من الله وأكرم منه. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:186].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَقالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:60].

واعلمي أنّ سرّ الإجابة في الدعاء هو الإخلاص ومن ثم يُجيب الله الدّعوة حتى ولو كانت من كافرين إذا دعوا الله مُخلصين أجابهم الله. وقال الله تعالى:
    {هُوَ الَّذِي يُسَيِّرُكُمْ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ حَتَّى إِذَا كُنْتُمْ فِي الْفُلْكِ وَجَرَيْنَ بِهِمْ بِرِيحٍ طَيِّبَةٍ وَفَرِحُوا بِهَا جَاءَتْهَا رِيحٌ عَاصِفٌ وَجَاءَهُمُ الْمَوْجُ مِنْ كُلِّ مَكَانٍ وَظَنُّوا أَنَّهُمْ أُحِيطَ بِهِمْ دَعَوُا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ لَئِنْ أَنْجَيْتَنَا مِنْ هَذِهِ لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الشَّاكِرِينَ (22) فَلَمَّا أَنْجَاهُمْ إِذَا هُمْ يَبْغُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغير الحقّ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّمَا بَغْيُكُمْ عَلَى أَنْفُسِكُمْ مَتَاعَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ثُمَّ إِلَيْنَا مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَنُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ (23)} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

فأنيبي إلى ربّك إنابة المُخلصين وقولي: "اللهم إني أمتُك؛ ابنة عبدك، يا من تحول بين المرء وقلبه اللهم اصرف قلبي إلى الحقّ ولا غير الحقّ والحقّ في حبّك وقربك ورضوان نفسك، اللهم أرني الحقّ حقاً برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين، اللهم هب لأمَتِك من لدُنك نوراً لتُبصِّرني بالحقّ فأتّبعه وتُبصّرني بالباطل وأجتنبه، اللهم إنّك أرحم بي من أمّي وأبي ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحمُ الراحمين، اللهم إنّي أمتك ابنة عبدك أُشهدك أني أستغيث برحمتك عن رحمة من هم دونك ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحمُ الراحمين، اللهم إن كان ناصر محمد اليماني هو حقاً الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من عندك اللهم فإنّك تعلم أنّ أمَتُك لا تُريد غير الحقّ فاجعلني من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار من الذين صدّقوا ونصروا في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور صفوةّ البشريّة وخير البريّة، اللهم وارزقني حبّك حتى تكون أنتَ أحبّ شيءٍ إلى نفس أَمَتِك فلا تَفْتِنَنِي بحُبِّ من هم دونك يا ودود يا ودود يا ودود يا ذا العرش المجيد يا فعال لما يريد يا أرحم الراحمين، اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي ولجميع المُسلمين، اللهم إني أعيذ نفسي بك وذريتي من الشيطان الرجيم إنك أنت السميع العليم".

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

وأما فتح القسطنطينيّة فأنا أعلمُ أنّ الله سوف يظهرني على العالمين في ليلةٍ واحدةٍ ببأسٍ شديدٍ من لدنه إن أبوا التصديق وإن صدّق بشأني المُسلمون فلكل حادثٍ حديثٍ. وأما ذو القرنين فإنّه ذو العُمرين وسوف تعرفينه إن شاء الله.

وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين ..
    أخوك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ـــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

8. افتراضي

Thank you, imam mahdi and you gave the light to the many things..

9. افتراضي

This following addition from a different statement to tell you who is Abraham son of Ismael that lived two life-times:
    The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni said:

And as for Abraham son Ismael prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him, surely Allah sent him to a King who Allah granted him kingship so he claimed divinity and ordered his people to take as a god besides Allah. And Allah the Most High said: {Have you not thought of him who disputed with Abraham about his Lord, because Allah had given him kingdom? When Abraham said, My Lord is He Who gives life and causes to die, he said: I give life and cause death. Abraham said: Surely Allah causes the sun to rise from the East, so do thou make it rise from the West. Thus he who disbelieved was confounded. And Allah guides not the unjust people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2;258

And believed who believed in Allah’s prophet Abraham son Ismael prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, so that king dug a trench and kindled fire in it and ordered his flock that who ever does not turn back from following Abraham son of Ismael surely he will be thrown in the fire, and the fire was lit in the trench and were brought up who believed in Allah’s prophet Abraham so they tied them up altogether to be thrown in the fire. And Allah the Most High said: {By the heaven full of stars!(1) And the Promised day!(2) And the bearer of witness and that to which witness is borne!(3) Destruction overtake the companions of the trench!(4) The fire fed with fuel,(5) When they sit by it,(6) And they are witnesses of what they do with the believers.(7) And they punished them for naught but that they believed in Allah, the Mighty, the Praised,(8) Whose is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. And Allah is Witness of all things.(9)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Buruj] 85:1-9

Then Allah sent down heavy rain so it extinguished the fire, the king and his soldiers were forced to seek shelter by entering their homes from the severe intense rain, until when they became inside of their homes then a severe quake struck their land, then they ran from their homes for fear of death And Allah the Most High said: {Have you not considered those who went forth from their homes, and they were thousands, for fear of death, the fact their homes will be demolished on their heads, then the cry from their Lord overtook them so Allah made them perish altogether, then Allah resurrected them after their death to teach the living and the dead that Allah He is Who gives life and causes death and not who disputed with Abraham about his Lord. Then Allah said to them, Die. Then He gave them life. Surely Allah is Gracious to people, but most people are not grateful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:243
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?20420

Also this explanatory-statement will shed more light, please read more:

اقتباس المشاركة 169439 من موضوع Miracle of Al Imam Al Mahdi to explain secrets of the Quran about Dhul-Qarnain Abraham son of Ismael son of Abraham son of Azar

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

19 - 02 - 1436 AH
    11 - 12 - 2014 AD
    06:39 am
    ــــــــــــــــــ

Miracle of the Imam Mahdi for the explanatory-statement clarifying the hidden secrets of the Quran
    and details of the explanatory-statement of Dhul-Qarnain Abraham son of Ismael son of Abraham son of Azar..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers of the jinn and mankind, from the first one of them to the end seal of them Mohammad the messenger of Allah, O you who believe, ask forgiveness onto him and salute him with a best salutation, and say we hear and obey (seeking) Your forgiveness our Lord and to You is the eventual course, after this..

From the Imam Mahdi to all scholars of the Muslims and the nation altogether, peace and mercy of Allah be upon you and His blessings, peace be upon us and upon Allah's righteous servants in every time and place til the day of Judgement, and I bear witness that there is no God but Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is the messenger of Allah, and I bear witness that the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad because seal of the prophets and messengers is Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, surely Allah sends the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to clarify for you what you disputed in it, in your religion, and to surpass upon you by the just judgement in decisive word from the decisive law of the great Quran till he return you to the first method of prophet-hood which is Allah's Book And the sunna of the True explanatory-statement of the prophet which sent down upon the seal of the prophets and messengers; Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family.

O community of Sunnis and Shiites it is puzzling your matter, despite that you know the intended from the True narration of the prophet about the hint to the name Mohammad that it is meant by the compatibility and not the coincident the exact match in the name of the Imam Mahdi! and here he is just came the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad because you know that the coincidence in the language is meant by it the compatibility, in the meaning of that the name Muhammad compatible (fits in) the name of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad, and for that the prophet declared to you in his words forgiveness and peace be upon him: [My name coincides in his name], in the meaning that the name Mohammad is compatible in the name of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni because the seal of the prophets is Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and surely Allah sends the Imam Mahdi a supporter for Mohammad messenger of Allah so he argues with you in what is sent upon Mohammad messenger of Allah which is the great Quran by the certain knowledge of Mohammad messenger of Allah and who followed him till Judgement's day, and we teach you what you did not know, and not by a new revelations in fact by the True statement for the Glorious Quran, and we remind by the Quran who fears the promise of retribution.
    [يواطئ اسمه اسمي]

O community of the Muslims' scholars, the Imam Mahdi followed your declaration of fatwa initially regards Allah's prophet Abraham son of Azar, Allah sent him to the king Nimrod the son of Canaan and I discovered that you were indeed wrong, and the Imam Mahdi followed your declaration of fatwa that Allah's prophet Ezra (Uzayr) forgiveness and peace be upon him lived twice then I discovered that you are indeed wrong, but I discovered your mistake after following your declaration of fatwa. And the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni continued to follow the fatwa of the Muslims' scholars, in these two issues for few years despite I discovered the mistake of the Muslims' scholars but I have no way but the following initially so I do not tempt my supporters for a while; until they increase (in number) and to know the reality of the Greatest Bliss then we bring to them the detailed knowledge then we nullify the fatwa of the Muslims' scholars in regard of Nimrod the son of Canaan and we bring the exchange with the True fatwa by determined decree in the written Book. Announcing the challenge by the Truth in the True statement for the great Quran and we explain the hidden secrets of the great Quran in what did not clarify it anyone of the Muslims' scholars before the Imam Mahdi, and we surpass over you by the authority of the True explanatory-statement for the great Quran, and clarify the Quran by the Quran in the bridling authority of knowledge from the decisive law of the great Quran.

Despite that I discovered the mistake of your fatwa but after I followed you in these two issues then I was patient for a number of other years being keen to not tempt some of the supporters until they increase (in number) that they know the reality of the Greatest Bliss, then we secure them from being mislead when we bring the exchange and the correction by the Truth, in fact some of them will think that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni he is who gave fatwa that Allah sent Abraham son of Azar to the king Nimrod son of Canaan, but the Muslim's scholars they know altogether that they are who they gave fatwa in that and not the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, not and never that I follow you after today in an issue until I expose it upon the decisive law of the great Quran.

O community of the Muslims' scholars and their nation, come to teach you the True pondering for Allah's book the great Quran. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {A Book which We have sent down unto you, full of blessings, that they may ponder over its verses, and that those of understanding may mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:29
    {كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [ص:29].

As for how do you know the hidden secrets of the great Quran, of it when you find between the two verses; the negation and confirming, for example: {Y.S.,(1) By the Quran, full of wisdom!(2) Surely you are one of the messengers,(3) On a straight path.(4) A revelation of the Mighty, the Merciful,(3) For you to warn a people whose fathers were not warned, so they are unaware.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:1-6
    {يس ﴿١﴾ وَالْقُرْآنِ الْحَكِيمِ ﴿٢﴾ إِنَّكَ لَمِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ ﴿٣﴾ عَلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٤﴾ تَنزِيلَ الْعَزِيزِ الرَّحِيمِ ﴿٥﴾ لِتُنذِرَ قَوْمًا مَّا أُنذِرَ آبَاؤُهُمْ فَهُمْ غَافِلُونَ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

So look to the word of Allah the Most High: {For you to warn a people whose fathers were not warned, so they are heedless.(6)}Truthful Allah the Great, while in the other verse Allah is teaching you that he sent to their fathers a prophet and a warner in the word of Allah the Most High: {Do they not then ponder the Word? Or has there come to them that which did not come to their forefathers?(68) Or do they not recognize their Messenger, that they deny him?(69) Or say they: There is madness in him? Nay, he has brought them the Truth, and most of them hate the Truth.(70)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muminoon] 23:68-70, then you know that Allah means that he sent in the nation of their ancient fathers from the offspring of Ismael a prophet. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Do they not then ponder the Word? Or has there come to them that which did not come to their fathers of old?(68) Or do they not recognize their Messenger, that they deny him?(69)}Truthful Allah the Great
    {لِتُنذِرَ قَوْمًا مَّا أُنذِرَ آبَاؤُهُمْ فَهُمْ غَافِلُونَ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم
    {أَفَلَمْ يَدَّبَّرُوا الْقَوْلَ أَمْ جَاءهُم مَّا لَمْ يَأْتِ آبَاءهُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ (68) أَمْ لَمْ يَعْرِفُوا رَسُولَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ (69) أَمْ يَقُولُونَ بِهِ جِنَّةٌ بَلْ جَاءهُم بِالْحَقِّ وَأَكْثَرُهُمْ لِلْحَقِّ كَارِهُونَ (70)} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون]،
    {أَفَلَمْ يَدَّبَّرُوا الْقَوْلَ أَمْ جَاءهُم مَّا لَمْ يَأْتِ آبَاءهُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ (68) أَمْ لَمْ يَعْرِفُوا رَسُولَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ (69)} صدق الله العظيم.

As for the explanatory statement to the word of Allah the Most High: {Or do they not recognize their Messenger, that they deny him?(69)}Truthful Allah the Great, which is: Or Quraish did not know their messenger so they are denying that he is from them as their ancient forefathers denied (did not recognize) Allah's messenger to them and he is from them, but they denied that he related to them but the did not know him before at all, because he traveled to Mecca heading to Sham before a hundred years ago and he passed unto the town which had rained an evil rain and it is the town of Lot and Quraish used to pass by it morning and evening for the fact it is in their way between Sham and Mecca. And Allah the Most High said: {And Lot was surely of those sent.(133) When We delivered him and his people, altogether,(134) Except an old woman among those who remained behind.(135) Then We destroyed the others.(136) And surely you pass by them in the morning,(137) And at night. Do you not then understand?(138)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Saffat] 37:133-138
    {أَمْ لَمْ يَعْرِفُوا رَسُولَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ (69)}
    {وَإِنَّ لُوطًا لَّمِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ (133) إِذْ نَجَّيْنَاهُ وَأَهْلَهُ أَجْمَعِينَ (134) إِلَّا عَجُوزًا فِي الْغَابِرِينَ (135) ثُمَّ دَمَّرْنَا الْآخَرِينَ (136) وَإِنَّكُمْ لَتَمُرُّونَ عَلَيْهِم مُّصْبِحِينَ (137) وَبِاللَّيْلِ ۗ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ (138)}
    صدق الله العظيم [الصافات].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And indeed they pass by the town wherein was rained an evil rain. Do they not see it? Nay, they hope not to be raised again.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqan] 25:40
    {وَلَقَدْ أَتَوْا۟ عَلَى ٱلْقَرْيَةِ ٱلَّتِىٓ أُمْطِرَتْ مَطَرَ ٱلسَّوْءِ ۚ أَفَلَمْ يَكُونُوا۟ يَرَوْنَهَا ۚ بَلْ كَانُوا۟ لَا يَرْجُونَ نُشُورًۭا} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:40].

As well the travelers from the people of Mecca were passing by that town so they find it in their way between Mecca and Sham, and from the people of Mecca is the man who passed by it while he was leaving Mecca to Sham. And Allah the Most High said: {Or like him who passed by a town, and it had fallen in upon its roofs. He said: When will Allah give it life after its death? So Allah caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him. He said: How long have you tarried? He said: I have tarried a day, or part of a day. He said: Nay, you have tarried a hundred years; but look at your food and drink — years have not passed over it! And look at your donkey! And that We may make you a sign to men. And look at the bones, how We set them together then clothe them with flesh. So when it became clear to him, he said: I know that Allah is Possessor of power over all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:259
    {أَوْ كَالَّذِي مَرَّ عَلَىٰ قَرْيَةٍ وَهِيَ خَاوِيَةٌ عَلَىٰ عُرُوشِهَا قَالَ أَنَّىٰ يُحْيِي هَٰذِهِ اللَّهُ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا ۖ فَأَمَاتَهُ اللَّهُ مِائَةَ عَامٍ ثُمَّ بَعَثَهُ ۖ قَالَ كَمْ لَبِثْتَ ۖ قَالَ لَبِثْتُ يَوْمًا أَوْ بَعْضَ يَوْمٍ ۖ قَالَ بَلْ لَبِثْتَ مِائَةَ عَامٍ فَانْظُرْ إِلَىٰ طَعَامِكَ وَشَرَابِكَ لَمْ يَتَسَنَّهْ ۖ وَانْظُرْ إِلَىٰ حِمَارِكَ وَلِنَجْعَلَكَ آيَةً لِلنَّاسِ ۖ وَانْظُرْ إِلَى الْعِظَامِ كَيْفَ نُنْشِزُهَا ثُمَّ نَكْسُوهَا لَحْمًا ۚ فَلَمَّا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ قَالَ أَعْلَمُ أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:259].

And Allah just resurrected him after passing a hundred years since his departure from Mecca, and things change after him, the Tubaa Al-Hamyri Al-Yemeni spread his kingship onto the Arabian peninsula, initially Allah sent his His prophet Abraham son of Ismael to his people of Mecca so he told them that he is from their people so they denied that he is from them because they did not know him before. For that Allah the Most High said: {Do they not then ponder the Word? Or has there come to them that which did not come to their forefathers?(68) Or do they not recognize their Messenger, that they deny him?(69)}Truthful Allah the Great. In fact their fathers rejected the sent prophet and he is from their folks, and the reason of their rejection to him because Allah put him to death a hundred years until when he sent him, so non recognized him from the people of Mecca, and for that you find the reprimanding to the unbelievers of Quraish to not do as what did the disbelievers from their fathers. Therefore Allah the Most High said: {Or has there come to them that which did not come to their forefathers?(68) Or do they not recognize their Messenger, that they deny him?(69)}Truthful Allah the Great. Despite that the disbelievers of Quraish were not like their fathers they did not know their prophet so they deny him; in fact they know him because he lived among them a lifetime before Allah sends him to them. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: If Allah had desired, I would not have recited it to you, nor would He have made it known to you. I have lived among you a lifetime before it. Do you not then understand?}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:16
    {أَفَلَمْ يَدَّبَّرُوا الْقَوْلَ أَمْ جَاءهُم مَّا لَمْ يَأْتِ آبَاءهُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ (68) أَمْ لَمْ يَعْرِفُوا رَسُولَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ (69)} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].
    {أَمْ جَاءهُم مَّا لَمْ يَأْتِ آبَاءهُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ (68) أَمْ لَمْ يَعْرِفُوا رَسُولَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ (69)} صدق الله العظيم.
    {قُل لَّوْ شَاء اللَّهُ مَا تَلَوْتُهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَلاَ أَدْرَاكُم بِهِ فَقَدْ لَبِثْتُ فِيكُمْ عُمُرًا مِّن قَبْلِهِ أَفَلاَ تَعْقِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:16].

While the sent prophet to their forefathers they did not know him so they deny him in fact non recognize him because Allah put him to death for a hundred years then he resurrected him and named him "Dhul Qarnain" which means the one with two life-generations because he lived twice in the worldly life, and you know that He means by the (Quroon) which is life-generations of nations, through the word of Allah the Most High: {Does it not manifest to them how many of the life-generations, in whose dwellings they go about, We destroyed before them? Surely there are signs in this for those of understanding.(128)}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:128. And He means how many life-generations of nations He destroyed, then you know what is meant from naming Allah's prophet Abraham son of Ismael by Dhul Qarnain the one with tow life-generations for the fact he lived twice because he spent a life-generation then Allah puts him to death for a hundred years then He revived him, and that is the Arabic prophet the third father of the Arabs Abraham son of Ismael son of Abraham and for that the Arabs are named in the Book; the family of Abraham, and the jealous ones from the children of Israel son of Isaac were envying the family of Abraham son of Ismael whom are the Arabs. For that Allah the Most High said: {Have you not seen those to whom a portion of the Book was given? They believe in sorcery and diviners and say of those who disbelieve: These are better guided in the path than those who believe.(51) Those are they whom Allah has cursed. And whomever Allah curses, you will not find a helper for him.(52) Or have they a share in the kingdom? But then they would not give to people even the speck on a date-stone.(53) Or do they envy the people for that which Allah has given them of His grace? But indeed We have given to Abraham’s family the Book and the Wisdom, and We have given them a grand kingdom.(54) So of them is he who believes in him, and of them is he who turns away from him. And Hell is sufficient to burn.(55)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:51-55
    {أَفَلَمْ يَهْدِ لَهُمْ كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ يَمْشُونَ فِي مَسَاكِنِهِمْ ۗ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّأُولِي النُّهَىٰ (128)} صدق الله العظيم [طه].
    {أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا نَصِيبًا مِنَ الْكِتَابِ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْجِبْتِ وَالطَّاغُوتِ وَيَقُولُونَ لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا هَٰؤُلَاءِ أَهْدَىٰ مِنَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا سَبِيلًا (51) أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَمَنْ يَلْعَنِ اللَّهُ فَلَنْ تَجِدَ لَهُ نَصِيرًا (52)أَمْ لَهُمْ نَصِيبٌ مِنَ الْمُلْكِ فَإِذًا لَا يُؤْتُونَ النَّاسَ نَقِيرًا (53) أَمْ يَحْسُدُونَ النَّاسَ عَلَىٰ مَا آتَاهُمُ اللَّهُ مِنْ فَضْلِهِ ۖ فَقَدْ آتَيْنَا آلَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَآتَيْنَاهُمْ مُلْكًا عَظِيمًا (54)فَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ آمَنَ بِهِ وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ صَدَّ عَنْهُ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِجَهَنَّمَ سَعِيرًا (55)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

Allah gave the family of Abraham the Arab a kingship over earth in the time of king Tubaa who Allah gave him the kingship and he disputed with Abraham in his Lord, and Abraham the prophet of Allah told him that his Lord sent him after his death and He is Who gives life and causes to die, so the Yemeni king Tubaa said: " I give life and cause to die", and he brought two (individuals) and said: "This I will cause him to die and the other I release him to live". But Allah's prophet Abraham does not mean that; in fact He gives life after death as Allah gave him life after his death. Allah's prophet Abraham did not want to enter in an argument with king Tubaa fearing that he kills one of the two (individuals) whom they were brought from the king's prison, and for that Allah's prophet Abraham wanted to uphold the argument against him by other signs. So Allah the Most High said: {Abraham said: Surely Allah causes the sun to rise from the East, so can you bring from the West? Thus he who disbelieved was confounded. And Allah guides not the unjust people.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:258
    {قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ يَأْتِي بِالشَّمْسِ مِنْ الْمَشْرِقِ فَأْتِ بِهَا مِنْ الْمَغْرِبِ فَبُهِتَ الَّذِي كَفَرَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:258].

Until when a party of the believers followed Allah's prophet Abraham then the Yemeni king Tubaa ordered in digging a trench and set in it the fire, and he was throwing in the fire who does not back off Abraham's religion. For that Allah the Most High said: {By the heaven full of stars!(1) And by the Promised day!(2) And the bearer of witness and that to which witness is borne!(3) Destruction overtake the companions of the trench!(4) The fire fed with fuel,(5) When they sit by it,(6) And they are witnesses of what they do with the believers.(7) And they punished them for naught but that they believed in Allah, the Mighty, the Praised,(8) Whose is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. And Allah is Witness of all things.(9)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Burooj] 85:1-9
    {وَالسَّمَاءِ ذَاتِ الْبُرُوجِ ﴿١﴾وَالْيَوْمِ الْمَوْعُودِ ﴿٢﴾وَشَاهِدٍ وَمَشْهُودٍ﴿٣﴾قُتِلَ أَصْحَابُ الْأُخْدُودِ ﴿٤﴾النَّارِ ذَاتِ الْوَقُودِ ﴿٥﴾إِذْ هُمْ عَلَيْهَا قُعُودٌ﴿٦﴾وَهُمْ عَلَىٰ مَا يَفْعَلُونَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ شُهُودٌ ﴿٧﴾وَمَا نَقَمُوا مِنْهُمْ إِلَّا أَن يُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّـهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ ﴿٨﴾الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ ﴿٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البروج].

Then Allah sent down heavy rain that extinguished the fire so the king Tubaa and his soldiers -they were thousands- were forced to inter their homes until the intense rain gets less, it is then Allah demolished their building from the foundations, so the roof fell down on them from above them; the companions of the fortified fortresses, and others of the one level homes were able to exit their homes quickly during the earthquake, then Allah sent thunderstorms during the rain so it killed them altogether, then Allah revived them after their death altogether; the soldiers of Tubaa whom Allah destroyed them by the thunder-storms and they were in the thousands. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Have you noted those who went forth from their homes, and they were thousands, for fear of death. Then Allah said to them, Die. Then He gave them life. Surely Allah is Gracious to people, but most people are not grateful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:243
    {أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ خَرَجُوا مِنْ دِيَارِهِمْ وَهُمْ أُلُوفٌ حَذَرَ الْمَوْتِ فَقَالَ لَهُمُ اللَّهُ مُوتُوا ثُمَّ أَحْيَاهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَذُو فَضْلٍ عَلَى النَّاسِ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَشْكُرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:243].

The question that comes up: What is the reason of the thousands flight from their homes fearing death? And the answer because they felt the earthquake so they fled from their homes so the roof does not fall above them so they die. So some of them whom the roof fell over them and some of them who were able to flee then Allah put them to death by the thunder-storms during the rain, so Allah revived the thousands; soldiers of Tubaa, so He guided them after their death and made them solders for Allah's prophet Abraham son of Ismael son of Abraham, because Abraham disputed his Lord and said: "O Lord, You have destroyed them and Your servant and prophet had not supplicate against them". Then Allah resurrected them for the fact He destroyed them because of supplication of believing people from whom they followed Allah's prophet Abraham, that is the prophet whom Allah sent in the first nation of the middle Arabian before Quraish, and Allah destroyed them by the earthquake. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Those before them plotted, so Allah demolished their building from the foundations, so the roof fell down on them from above them, and the chastisement came to them from whence they perceived not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:26
    {قَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَأَتَى اللَّهُ بُنْيَانَهُم مِّنَ الْقَوَاعِدِ فَخَرَّ عَلَيْهِمُ السَّقْفُ مِن فَوْقِهِمْ وَأَتَاهُمُ الْعَذَابُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ (26)} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

And whom are they, before them, whom Allah destroyed them by the earthquake and thunder-storms? Those are the people of the Yemeni Tubaa and they are who built on earth more than the middle nation built it in the time of sending the prophet Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, so Allah destroyed them because of their denying to Allah's prophet Abraham son of Ismael. Allah the Most High said: {Have they not traveled in the earth and seen what was the end of those before them? They were stronger than them in power, and dug up the earth, and built on it more than these have built. And their messengers came to them with clear arguments. So it was not Allah, Who wronged them, but they wronged themselves.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:9
    {أَوَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَيَنظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ كَانُوا أَشَدَّ مِنْهُمْ قُوَّةً وَأَثَارُوا الْأَرْضَ وَعَمَرُوهَا أَكْثَرَ مِمَّا عَمَرُوهَا وَجَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ۖ فَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيَظْلِمَهُمْ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ (9)} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

The question that arises: Who are they whom they were stronger than them in power and built the Arabian peninsula more than what built it the middle Arabian nation? And the answer you find it in the decisive law of the Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {These do indeed say;(34) There is not but our first death and we shall not be raised again.(35) So bring our fathers (back), if you are truthful.(36) Are they better or the people of Tubba‘, and those before them? We destroyed them, for surely they were guilty.(37)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhan] 44:34-37
    {إِنَّ هَٰؤُلَاءِ لَيَقُولُونَ (34) إِنْ هِيَ إِلَّا مَوْتَتُنَا الْأُولَىٰ وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمُنشَرِينَ (35) فَأْتُوا بِآبَائِنَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (36) أَهُمْ خَيْرٌ أَمْ قَوْمُ تُبَّعٍ وَالَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ أَهْلَكْنَاهُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا مُجْرِمِينَ (37)} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

Anyway, Allah gave the family of Abraham the kingship of Tubaa outward of earth then He gave him a great kingship inside this world's life, and this is a great kingship which gave it Allah to Dhul Qarnain the prophet of Allah who is Abraham son of Ismael, and it is kingship of the family of Abraham itself which Allah would give it to the Imam Mahdi in the garden of Babylon, and it is from the kingdom of the worldly life, and the people were in the time of sending the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- they only know the outward of this world's life, and they are unaware about the other world's life. For that Allah the Most High said: {They know the outward of this world’s life, but of the other they were unaware.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:7
    {يَعْلَمُونَ ظَاهِرًا مِّنَ الْـحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ عَنِ الآخِرَةِ هُمْ غَافِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الروم:7].

Look at the word of Allah the Most High: {of this world’s life}, in the meaning that there is existing part from this world's life they did not compass knowledge of it. Therefore Allah the Most High said: {of this world’s life}, in fact there is existing an apparent-outward world's life and another in the inner earth. For that Allah the Most High said: {They know the outward of this world’s life, but of the other they were unaware.}Truthful Allah the Great. And the inward life is the life in the inner earth beneath the soil in the inner earth has in it a great kingdom. Therefore Allah the Most High said: {To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and whatever is between them and whatever is beneath the soil.}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:6
    {مِّنَ الْـحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا}
    {يَعْلَمُونَ ظَاهِرًا مِّنَ الْـحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ عَنِ الآخِرَةِ هُمْ غَافِلُونَ}
    {لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَمَا تَحْتَ الثَّرَىٰ (6)}
    صدق الله العظيم [طه].

Allah Gave the kingship to the family of Abraham in the time of Allah's prophet Dhul-Qarnain (who is) Abraham son of Ismael, and Allah gave him a great kingdom so they possessed a land did not step on it anyone from the middle nation from the offspring of Abraham in the era of Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family. Therefore Allah the Most High said: {And Allah turned back the disbelievers in their rage — they gained no advantage. And Allah sufficed the believers in fighting. And Allah is ever Strong, Mighty.(25) And He drove down those of the People of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive some.(26) And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden. And Allah is ever Possessor of power over all things.(27)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzab] 33:25-27
    {وَرَدَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِغَيْظِهِمْ لَمْ يَنَالُوا خَيْرًا ۚ وَكَفَى اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الْقِتَالَ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ قَوِيًّا عَزِيزًا (25) وَأَنزَلَ الَّذِينَ ظَاهَرُوهُم مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ مِن صَيَاصِيهِمْ وَقَذَفَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمُ الرُّعْبَ فَرِيقًا تَقْتُلُونَ وَتَأْسِرُونَ فَرِيقًا (26) وَأَوْرَثَكُمْ أَرْضَهُمْ وَدِيَارَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُمْ وَأَرْضًا لَّمْ تَطَئُوهَا ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرًا (27)} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

And the question that arises: What is the land that Allah gave inheritance to the Arab family of Abraham which did not step on it the middle nation from Abraham's family? And the answer: They are the Arab family of Abraham in the first nation had gave them Allah half of the kingdom of Babylon garden inside your earth where they moved and with them departed the human offspring to that garden south of the barrier which built it their father Dhul Qarnain Abraham son of Ismael, and the tribe of jinn accepted the family of Abraham to be ruling-kings over them for the fact they rescued them from the mischief of gog and magog by building the great barrier, and they taught the tribes of jinn the classical Arabic language, and for that when Allah sent a group of jinn listening to the Quran so they understood the language because their language is the same language of the great Quran, indeed when the Arab kings of Abraham's family had taught the Arabic language so it became the official language generation after generation in the nations south of the barrier of Dhul Qarnain.

They have nations of mankind and of them the descendants of the Arab family of Abraham, and after the death of Dhul Qarnain after he spent his second life the religion began to vanish in these nations, nation after nation, generation after generation until sending Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and in that era they became unbelieving that there is existing a resurrection after death, for that the jinn said: {And they thought, as you think, that Allah would never resurrect anyone;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:7. So they informed you about the belief of the mankind nation they have and they are living with them in their land and they thought as you thought O community of mankind on the outer world's life that Allah would never resurrect anyone. But the group of jinn transported to them the message of the great Quran and it is in their language and understood it and taught it to their nations generation after generation.
    {وَأَنَّهُمْ ظَنُّوا كَمَا ظَنَنتُمْ أَن لَّن يَبْعَثَ اللَّهُ أَحَدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الجن:7].

Anyway Who is there can argue with me in regard the father of the Arab the third Abraham son of Ismael son of Abraham son of Azar unless I over-powered him by the bridling authority of knowledge, that is Dhul Qarnain departed to the land of Babylon after the passage of the planet of chastisement which Allah destroyed by it towns of Lot and Abraham the grandfather forgiveness and peace be upon them, and the edges of earth (the poles) it's seas stayed melted for hundreds of years because when the planet of chastisement passes the earth it's speed slows down which causes the slow-down freezing of the two poles after its passage by hundreds of years.

Upon any case, we remind you O community of the nations' scholars by the word of Allah the Most High: {These are they on whom Allah bestowed favors, from among the prophets, of the seed of Adam, and of those whom We carried with Noah, and of the seed of Abraham and Israel,}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:58
    {أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِم مِّنَ النَّبِيِّينَ مِن ذُرِّيَّةِ آدَمَ وَمِمَّنْ حَمَلْنَا مَعَ نُوحٍ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْرَائِيلَ} صدق الله العظيم [مريم:58].

And the question that arises: Who are the intended ones in the word of Allah the Most High: {and of the seed of Abraham and Israel,}Truthful Allah the Great? And the answer in the Truth: As for the seed of Abraham surely they are the family of Abraham son Ismael, and as for the seed of Israel surely they are children of Israel. Perhaps would like to interrupt me one of those who do not know what they say, so he says: "But He means the seed of Abraham son of Azar". Then we reply to him in the Truth and we say: Isn't it Israel is from the seed of Abraham son of Azar so how you think that He means Abraham the first grandfather? Isn't it Israel is from his seed? But Allah the Most High said: {and of the seed of Abraham and Israel,}Truthful Allah the Great, and He means the seed of Abraham son of Ismael and (the seed) of Israel son of Issac and you know Israel is himself Jacob.
    {وَمِن ذُرِّيَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْرَائِيلَ}
    {وَمِن ذُرِّيَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْرَائِيلَ}
    صدق الله العظيم،

I call Allah to witness and sufficient by Allah Being witness that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni announcing the challenge to all scholars of the Muslims in easts of the earth and its wests that if argues with me in the reality of Allah's prophet Abraham son of Ismael son of Abraham son of Azar but I upheld against them the argument from the decisive law of the Reminder, and the Imam Mahdi would never follow your desires after today in a thing, and I would never trust in your fatwa in anything, because I trusted in your fatwa before that Ezra (Uzair) is who Allah put him to death for a hundred years then Allah raised him! And far from, far from; indeed I discovered that your fatwa was wrong. But after I followed your fatwa O scholars of the nation then I feared some of the supporters get mislead because some of them would say: "Didn't the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad say in a statement before this that Ezra (Uzair) he is who Allah had put him to death for a hundred years than raised him!". Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni reply to him and I say: I challenge you to come up with a statement that I gave fatwa in that; in fact I found you and your scholars as well believing that who that who Allah had put him to death for a hundred years than raised him that he is Allah's prophet Ezra (Uzair), except I acknowledged that I followed your belief which I found you upon it in regard of the death and resurrection of Allah's prophet Ezra (Uzair) forgiveness and peace be upon him, I do not deny the prophet-hood of Allah's prophet Ezra (Uzair) from the prophet of the children of Israel, but I deny that he is the one who Allah had put him to death for a hundred years than raised him, so he is not Ezra prophet of the children of Israel forgiveness and peace be upon him, in fact that is Dhul Qarnain and he is the one of two life-times the Arabian prophet Abraham son of Ismael.

I call Allah to witness and Allah is sufficient Being a Witness that I am announcing the challenge in the True statement for the great Quran, so who was from the nation's scholars seeing that I upon falsehood in fatwa the Arabian prophet, Allah's prophet Abraham son of Ismael who you do not compass in him knowledge so let him be courageous and download his picture and his name by the Truth, if not then he should not have a dialogue with me in regard Allah's prophet Abraham son of Ismael, the coward one do not dare to put down his picture and his name, so I would never set up value for him as long he does not download his True name and picture.

O my beloved best foremost supporters, deliver this statement to the websites of the scholars of the Muslims and those who give fatwa in their home town in every trick and way. And I am the Imam Mahdi surely calling them to the continuation of dialogue in proving the reality of the Arabian prophet the father of Abraham's family; that is Abraham son of Ismael son of Abraham forgiveness and peace be upon him, and you just knew who is Dhul Qarnain in the Book, and that he is the one with two life-times, Abraham son of Ismael son of Abraham.
    As for the planet of chastisement it passed in the era of Allah's prophet Abraham son of Azar and Allah's prophet Lot and their towns on the earth's surface, and in fact the annihilation of existence of the king Nimrod son of Canaan in the era of Abraham son of Azar; indeed I found him the Yemeni king Tubaa and he was found in the era of resurrection of Allah's prophet Abraham son of Ismael and he is the owner of the trench of fire with the fuel.

O my beloved supporters you should not put each other in test so when one of you faces him doubt in an issue let him rite it to us in a privet message until we promise him in explaining it in detail in a comprehensive and complete statement to be download it for the people altogether so who does not speak except in the Truth he does not fear from a thing, and I really do not say upon Allah except the Truth to who wants to follow the Truth, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?20546

اقتباس المشاركة 169088 من موضوع معجزة الإمام المهدي لبيان خفايا أسرار القرآن وتفاصيل بيان ذي القرنين إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم بن آزر..

- 1 -
    [ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيـــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=169067

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    19 - 02 - 1436 هـ
    11 - 12 - 2014 مـ
    06:39 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

معجزة الإمام المهديّ لبيان خفايا أسرار القرآن
    وتفاصيل بيان ذي القرنين إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم بن آزر ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    ، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله من الجنّ والإنس من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله، يا أيها الذين آمنوا صلّوا عليهم وسلّموا تسليماً لا نفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله، وقولوا سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربنا وإليك المصير، أمّا بعد..

من الإمام المهديّ إلى كافّة علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم أجمعين، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، السلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين في كل زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين، وأشهد أنّ لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أنّ محمد رسول الله وأشهد أنّ الإمام المهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد كون خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين هو محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، وإنّما يبعث الله الإمام المهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمدٍ ليبيّن لكم ما اختلفتم فيه في دينكم ويهيمن عليكم بالحكم الحقّ بالقول الفصل من محكم القرآن العظيم حتى يعيدكم إلى منهاج النبوّة الأولى كتابَ الله وسنة البيان النبويّة الحقّ التي تنزّلت على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين محمد صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم.

وعجبٌ أمركم يا معشر السّنة والشيعة فبرغم أنّكم تعلمون أنّ المقصود من الحديث النبويّ الحقّ عن الإشارة للاسم محمد أنّه يُقصد به التوافق وليس التطابق في اسم الإمام المهديّ! وها هو قد حضر الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد كونكم تعلمون أنّ التواطؤ لغةً يُقصد به التوافق، بمعنى أنّ الاسم محمد يوافق في اسم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد، ولذلك أفتاكم النبيّ بقوله عليه الصلاة والسلام:
    [يواطئ اسمه اسمي]، بمعنى أنّ الاسم محمد يوافق في اسم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني كون خاتم الأنبياء هو محمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم وإنما يبعث الله الإمام المهديّ ناصراً لمحمدٍ رسول الله فيحاجّكم بما تنزّل على محمدٍ رسول الله القرآن العظيم بصيرة محمدٍ رسول الله ومن اتّبعه إلى يوم الدين، ونعلِّمكم ما لم تكونوا تعلمون، وليس بوحيٍ جديدٍ بل بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد، ونذكّر بالقرآن من يخاف وعيد.

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين، لقد اتّبع الإمام المهديّ فتواكم بادئ الأمر في أنّ نبيّ الله إبراهيم بن آزر أرسله الله إلى الملك النمرود بن كنعان واكتشفت أنّكم خاطئون، واتّبع الإمام المهديّ فتواكم أنّ نبيّ الله عزير عليه الصلاة والسلام تعمّر مرتين فمن ثمّ اكتشفت أنّكم خاطئون، ولكنّي اكتشفت خطأكم من بعد الاتّباع لفتواكم. واستمر الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني يتَّبع فتوى علماء المسلمين في تلكما المسألتين بضع سنين برغم أنّي اكتشفت خطأ فتوى علماء المسلمين ولكن ليس عليّ إلا الاتّباع بادئ الأمر حتى لا أفتن أنصاري إلى حين؛ حتى يكثروا ويعلموا حقيقة النّعيم الأعظم فمن ثم نأتيهم بالعلم المفصّل فمن ثمّ ننفي فتوى علماء المسلمين في شأن النمرود بن كنعان ونأتي بالبديل بالفتوى الحقّ بقدرٍ مقدورٍ في الكتاب المسطور؛ معلناً التحدي بالحقّ بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم ونفصّل خفايا أسرار القرآن العظيم بما لم يبيّنه أحدٌ من علماء المسلمين من قبل الإمام المهديّ، ونهيمن عليكم بسلطان البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، ونبيّن القرآن بالقرآن بسلطان العلم الملجم من محكم القرآن العظيم.

وبرغم أنّني اكتشفت خطأ فتواكم ولكن من بعد ما اتّبعتكم في تلكما المسألتين فمن ثمّ صبرت عدداً من السنين الأخرى حرصاً على عدم فتنة بعض الأنصار حتى يكثروا ويعلموا بحقيقة النّعيم الأعظم، فمن ثمّ نأمَن عليهم من الفتنة حين نأتي بالتبديل والتعديل بالحقّ كون بعضٌ منهم سوف يظنّ أنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني هو من أفتى بأنّ الله ابتعث إبراهيم بن آزر إلى الملك النمرود بن كنعان، ولكن علماء المسلمين يعلمون جميعهم أنّهم هم الذين أفتوا بذلك وليس الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، ولا ولن أتّبعكم من بعد اليوم في مسألةٍ حتى أعرضها على محكم القرآن العظيم.

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم تعالوا لنعلّمكم التدبر الحقّ لكتاب الله القرآن العظيم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [ص:29].

وأمّا كيف تعلمون خفايا أسرار القرآن العظيم فمنها عندما تجدون بين آيتين النفي والإثبات؛ فعلى سبيل المثال:
    {يس ﴿١﴾ وَالْقُرْآنِ الْحَكِيمِ ﴿٢﴾ إِنَّكَ لَمِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ ﴿٣﴾ عَلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٤﴾ تَنزِيلَ الْعَزِيزِ الرَّحِيمِ ﴿٥﴾ لِتُنذِرَ قَوْمًا مَّا أُنذِرَ آبَاؤُهُمْ فَهُمْ غَافِلُونَ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

فانظروا لقول الله تعالى:
    {لِتُنذِرَ قَوْمًا مَّا أُنذِرَ آبَاؤُهُمْ فَهُمْ غَافِلُونَ ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم، بينما في آيةٍ أخرى يعلّمكم الله أنّه بعث إلى آبائهم نبيّاً ونذيراً في قول الله تعالى: {أَفَلَمْ يَدَّبَّرُوا الْقَوْلَ أَمْ جَاءهُم مَّا لَمْ يَأْتِ آبَاءهُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ (68) أَمْ لَمْ يَعْرِفُوا رَسُولَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ (69) أَمْ يَقُولُونَ بِهِ جِنَّةٌ بَلْ جَاءهُم بِالْحَقِّ وَأَكْثَرُهُمْ لِلْحَقِّ كَارِهُونَ (70)} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون]، فمن ثمّ تعلمون أنّ الله يقصد أنّه بعث في أمّة آبائِهم الأولين من ذرية إسماعيل نبياً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَفَلَمْ يَدَّبَّرُوا الْقَوْلَ أَمْ جَاءهُم مَّا لَمْ يَأْتِ آبَاءهُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ (68) أَمْ لَمْ يَعْرِفُوا رَسُولَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ (69)} صدق الله العظيم.

وأما البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:
    {أَمْ لَمْ يَعْرِفُوا رَسُولَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ (69)} صدق الله العظيم، أي: أم لم تعرف قريش رسولها فهم له منكرون أنّه منهم كما أنكر آباؤهم الأولون نبيّ الله المرسل إليهم وهو منهم، ولكنهم أنكروا أنّه ينتمي إليهم لكونهم لم يعرفوه من قبل على الإطلاق كونه سافر من مكة قاصداً الشام قبل مائة عامٍ ومرّ على القرية التي أمطرت مطر السوء وهي إحدى قرى قوم لوطٍ وكانت تمرّ عليها قريش صباحاً ومساءً كونها في طريقها بين الشام ومكة. وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِنَّ لُوطًا لَّمِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ (133) إِذْ نَجَّيْنَاهُ وَأَهْلَهُ أَجْمَعِينَ (134) إِلَّا عَجُوزًا فِي الْغَابِرِينَ (135) ثُمَّ دَمَّرْنَا الْآخَرِينَ (136) وَإِنَّكُمْ لَتَمُرُّونَ عَلَيْهِم مُّصْبِحِينَ (137) وَبِاللَّيْلِ ۗ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ (138)} صدق الله العظيم [الصافات].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَقَدْ أَتَوْا۟ عَلَى ٱلْقَرْيَةِ ٱلَّتِىٓ أُمْطِرَتْ مَطَرَ ٱلسَّوْءِ ۚ أَفَلَمْ يَكُونُوا۟ يَرَوْنَهَا ۚ بَلْ كَانُوا۟ لَا يَرْجُونَ نُشُورًۭا} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:40].

وكذلك كان يمرّ على تلك القرية المسافرون من أهل مكة فيجدونها في طريقهم بين مكة والشام، ومن أهل مكة الرجل الذي مرّ عليها وهو ذاهبٌ من مكة إلى الشام. وقال الله تعالى:
    {أَوْ كَالَّذِي مَرَّ عَلَىٰ قَرْيَةٍ وَهِيَ خَاوِيَةٌ عَلَىٰ عُرُوشِهَا قَالَ أَنَّىٰ يُحْيِي هَٰذِهِ اللَّهُ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا ۖ فَأَمَاتَهُ اللَّهُ مِائَةَ عَامٍ ثُمَّ بَعَثَهُ ۖ قَالَ كَمْ لَبِثْتَ ۖ قَالَ لَبِثْتُ يَوْمًا أَوْ بَعْضَ يَوْمٍ ۖ قَالَ بَلْ لَبِثْتَ مِائَةَ عَامٍ فَانْظُرْ إِلَىٰ طَعَامِكَ وَشَرَابِكَ لَمْ يَتَسَنَّهْ ۖ وَانْظُرْ إِلَىٰ حِمَارِكَ وَلِنَجْعَلَكَ آيَةً لِلنَّاسِ ۖ وَانْظُرْ إِلَى الْعِظَامِ كَيْفَ نُنْشِزُهَا ثُمَّ نَكْسُوهَا لَحْمًا ۚ فَلَمَّا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ قَالَ أَعْلَمُ أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:259].

وقد بعثه الله بعد انقضاء مائة عامٍ منذ رحيله من مكة، وقد تغيّرت بعده أمورٌ، فقد بسطَ ملكَه على الجزيرة العربيّة الملكُ تُبّع الحميري اليماني، وبعث الله نبيّه إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بادئ الأمر إلى قومه من أهل مكة فأخبرهم أنّه من قومهم فأنكروا أنّه منهم كونهم لم يعرفوه من قبل. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {أَفَلَمْ يَدَّبَّرُوا الْقَوْلَ أَمْ جَاءهُم مَّا لَمْ يَأْتِ آبَاءهُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ (68) أَمْ لَمْ يَعْرِفُوا رَسُولَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ (69)} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون]. كون آباؤهم أنكروا النبيّ المبعوث وهو من قومهم، وسبب إنكارهم له كون الله أماته مائة عامٍ حتى إذا بعثه الله فلم يعرفه أحدٌ من أهل مكة، ولذلك تجدون التّوبيخ لكفار قريش أن لا يفعلوا كما فعل الكفار من آبائهم. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {أَمْ جَاءهُم مَّا لَمْ يَأْتِ آبَاءهُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ (68) أَمْ لَمْ يَعْرِفُوا رَسُولَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ (69)} صدق الله العظيم. برغم أنّ كفار قريش ليسوا كآبائهم لم يعرفوا نبيّهم فهم له منكرون؛ بل يعرفونه كونه لبث فيهم عمراً من قبل أنْ يبعثه الله إليهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {قُل لَّوْ شَاء اللَّهُ مَا تَلَوْتُهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَلاَ أَدْرَاكُم بِهِ فَقَدْ لَبِثْتُ فِيكُمْ عُمُرًا مِّن قَبْلِهِ أَفَلاَ تَعْقِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:16].

بينما النبي المبعوث إلى آبائهم الأوّلين لم يعرفوه فهم له منكرون كونه لم يتعرّف عليه أحدٌ لأنّ الله أماته مائة عامٍ ثم بعثه وسمّاه الله "ذو القرنين" أي ذو العمرين كونه تعمّر مرتين في الحياة الدنيا، وتعلمون أنه يقصد بالقرون أي أعمار الأمم من خلال قول الله تعالى:
    {أَفَلَمْ يَهْدِ لَهُمْ كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ يَمْشُونَ فِي مَسَاكِنِهِمْ ۗ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّأُولِي النُّهَىٰ (128)} صدق الله العظيم [طه]. ويقصدُ كمْ أهلك من أعمار الأمم،
    فمن ثمّ تعلمون ما هو المقصود من تسمية نبيّ الله إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بذي القرنين أي ذو العمْرين كونه تعمّر مرتين كونه قضى عمراً ثم أماته الله مائة عامٍ ثمّ أحياه، وذلكم هو النّبي العربيّ أبو العرب الثالث إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم ولذلك يسمّى العرب في الكتاب آل إبراهيم، وكان الحاسدون من بني إسرائيل بن إسحاق يحسدون آل إبراهيم بن إسماعيل وهم العرب. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا نَصِيبًا مِنَ الْكِتَابِ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْجِبْتِ وَالطَّاغُوتِ وَيَقُولُونَ لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا هَٰؤُلَاءِ أَهْدَىٰ مِنَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا سَبِيلًا (51) أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَمَنْ يَلْعَنِ اللَّهُ فَلَنْ تَجِدَ لَهُ نَصِيرًا (52)أَمْ لَهُمْ نَصِيبٌ مِنَ الْمُلْكِ فَإِذًا لَا يُؤْتُونَ النَّاسَ نَقِيرًا (53) أَمْ يَحْسُدُونَ النَّاسَ عَلَىٰ مَا آتَاهُمُ اللَّهُ مِنْ فَضْلِهِ ۖ فَقَدْ آتَيْنَا آلَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَآتَيْنَاهُمْ مُلْكًا عَظِيمًا (54)فَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ آمَنَ بِهِ وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ صَدَّ عَنْهُ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِجَهَنَّمَ سَعِيرًا (55)} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وقد آتى الله آل إبراهيم العرب المُلْك فوق الأرض في زمن الملك تُبّع الذي آتاه الله المُلْك وحاجّ إبراهيم في ربّه، وقد أخبره نبيّ الله إبراهيم أنّه قد ابتعثه ربّه من بعد موته وهو الذي يحيي ويميت، فقال الملك تُبّع اليماني: "أنا أحيي وأميت"، وأحضر اثنين وقال: "هذا سوف أميته والآخر أطلقه في الحياة". ولكنّ نبيّ الله إبراهيم لا يقصد ذلك؛ بل يحيي من بعد الموت كما أحياه الله من بعد موته. ولم يُرِدْ نبيّ الله إبراهيم أنْ يدخل مع الملك تُبّع في جدلٍ خشية أن يقتل أحدَ الاثنين اللذين تمّ إحضارهما من سجن الملك، ولذلك أراد نبيّ الله إبراهيم أنْ يقيم عليه الحجّة بآياتٍ أُخَر. فقال الله تعالى:
    {قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ يَأْتِي بِالشَّمْسِ مِنْ الْمَشْرِقِ فَأْتِ بِهَا مِنْ الْمَغْرِبِ فَبُهِتَ الَّذِي كَفَرَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:258].

حتى إذا اتّبع نبيَّ الله إبراهيم طائفةٌ مؤمنون فمن ثمّ قام الملك تُبّع اليماني بحفر خندقٍ وأضرم فيه النار وكان يُلقي بمن لم يرجع عن دين إبراهيم في النار. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {وَالسَّمَاءِ ذَاتِ الْبُرُوجِ ﴿١وَالْيَوْمِ الْمَوْعُودِ ﴿٢وَشَاهِدٍ وَمَشْهُودٍ﴿٣قُتِلَ أَصْحَابُ الْأُخْدُودِ ﴿٤النَّارِ ذَاتِ الْوَقُودِ ﴿٥إِذْ هُمْ عَلَيْهَا قُعُودٌ﴿٦وَهُمْ عَلَىٰ مَا يَفْعَلُونَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ شُهُودٌ ﴿٧وَمَا نَقَمُوا مِنْهُمْ إِلَّا أَن يُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّـهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ ﴿٨الَّذِي لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ ﴿٩} صدق الله العظيم [البروج].

فمن ثمّ أنزل الله مطراً غزيراً أطفأ النار فاضطر الملك تُبّع وجنوده -وكانوا آلافاً- أن يدخلوا ديارهم حتى يخفّ المطر الشديد، فمن ثمّ أتى الله بنيانهم من القواعد فخرّ عليهم السقف؛ أصحاب البروج المشيدة، وآخرون أهل البيوت الدور الواحد تمكّنوا من الخروج من ديارهم بسرعةٍ أثناء الزلزال، ثمّ أرسل الله صواعقاً أثناء المطر فقتلهم جميعاً، ثمّ بعثهم من بعد موتهم جميعاً؛ جنودَ تُبّع الذين أهلكهم الله بالصواعق وكانوا ألوفاً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ خَرَجُوا مِنْ دِيَارِهِمْ وَهُمْ أُلُوفٌ حَذَرَ الْمَوْتِ فَقَالَ لَهُمُ اللَّهُ مُوتُوا ثُمَّ أَحْيَاهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَذُو فَضْلٍ عَلَى النَّاسِ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَشْكُرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:243].

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فما سبب فرار الألوف من ديارهم حذر الموت؟ والجواب كونهم شعروا بالزلزال الأرضي ففروا من بيوتهم حتى لا يخرّ عليهم السقف فيموتوا. فمنهم من خرّ عليهم السقف ومنهم من تمكّن من الفرار ثم أماتهم الله بالصواعق أثناء المطر، فأحيا الله الألوف؛ جنود تبّع، فهداهم من بعد موتهم فجعلهم جنوداً لنبيّ الله إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم، كون إبراهيم حاجّ ربّه وقال: "يا رب، لقد أهلكتهم ولم يدعُ عليهم عبدك ونبيّك". ثم بعثهم الله كونه أهلكهم بسبب دعاء قومٍ مؤمنين ممن اتّبعوا نبيّ الله إبراهيم، ذلكم النبيّ الذي بعثه الله في الأمّة العربيّة الوسط الأولى من قبل قريش، وأهلكهم الله بالزلزال والصواعق. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {قَدْ مَكَرَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَأَتَى اللَّهُ بُنْيَانَهُم مِّنَ الْقَوَاعِدِ فَخَرَّ عَلَيْهِمُ السَّقْفُ مِن فَوْقِهِمْ وَأَتَاهُمُ الْعَذَابُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ (26)} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

ومَنْ هم الذين من قبلهم الذين أهلكهم الله بالزلزال والصواعق؟ أولئك هم قوم تُبّع اليماني وهم الذين عمّروا الأرض أكثر مما عمّرتها الأمّة الوسط في زمن بعث النبيّ محمد صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، فأهلكهم الله بسبب تكذيبهم لنبيّ الله إبراهيم بن إسماعيل. وقال الله تعالى:
    {أَوَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَيَنظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ كَانُوا أَشَدَّ مِنْهُمْ قُوَّةً وَأَثَارُوا الْأَرْضَ وَعَمَرُوهَا أَكْثَرَ مِمَّا عَمَرُوهَا وَجَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ۖ فَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيَظْلِمَهُمْ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ (9)} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فمنْ هم الذين كانوا أشدّ منهم قوةً وعمروا الجزيرة العربيّة أكثر مما عمّرتها الأمّة العربية الوسط؟ والجواب تجدونه في محكم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّ هَٰؤُلَاءِ لَيَقُولُونَ (34) إِنْ هِيَ إِلَّا مَوْتَتُنَا الْأُولَىٰ وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمُنشَرِينَ (35) فَأْتُوا بِآبَائِنَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (36) أَهُمْ خَيْرٌ أَمْ قَوْمُ تُبَّعٍ وَالَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ أَهْلَكْنَاهُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا مُجْرِمِينَ (37)} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

وعلى كل حالٍ فقد آتى الله آل إبراهيم مُلْكَ تبّعٍ ظاهر الأرض ثم آتاهم ملكاً عظيماً باطن الحياة الدنيا، وذلك هو المُلْك العظيم الذي آتاه الله لذي القرنين نبيّ الله إبراهيم بن إسماعيل، وهو مُلْك آل إبراهيم نفسه الذي يؤتيه الله للإمام المهدي في جنّة بابل، وهي من ملك الحياة الدنيا، وكان الناس في بعث خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم يعلمون ظاهراً من الحياة الدنيا فقط وهم عن الحياة الدنيا الآخرة غافلون. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {يَعْلَمُونَ ظَاهِرًا مِّنَ الْـحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ عَنِ الآخِرَةِ هُمْ غَافِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الروم:7].

فانظروا لقول الله تعالى:
    {مِّنَ الْـحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا} بمعنى أنّه يوجد جزءٌ من الحياة الدنيا لم يحيطوا بها علماً. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {مِّنَ الْـحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا} كونه توجد حياة الدنيا ظاهر الأرض وأخرى باطن الأرض. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {يَعْلَمُونَ ظَاهِرًا مِّنَ الْـحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ عَنِ الآخِرَةِ هُمْ غَافِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم. والحياة الباطنة هي حياة باطن الأرض من تحت الثرى باطن الأرض فيها مُلْكٌ عظيمٌ. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَمَا تَحْتَ الثَّرَىٰ (6)} صدق الله العظيم [طه].

وآتى الله آل إبراهيم المُلْك في زمن نبيّ الله ذي القرنين إبراهيم بن إسماعيل وآتاهم الله ملكاً عظيماً فملكوا أرضاً لم يطأها أحدٌ من الأمّة الوسط من ذرية إبراهيم في عهد محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
    {وَرَدَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِغَيْظِهِمْ لَمْ يَنَالُوا خَيْرًا ۚ وَكَفَى اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الْقِتَالَ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ قَوِيًّا عَزِيزًا (25) وَأَنزَلَ الَّذِينَ ظَاهَرُوهُم مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ مِن صَيَاصِيهِمْ وَقَذَفَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمُ الرُّعْبَ فَرِيقًا تَقْتُلُونَ وَتَأْسِرُونَ فَرِيقًا (26) وَأَوْرَثَكُمْ أَرْضَهُمْ وَدِيَارَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُمْ وَأَرْضًا لَّمْ تَطَئُوهَا ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرًا (27)} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فما هي الأرض التي أورثها الله لآل إبراهيم العرب لم تطَأُها الأمّة الوسط من آل إبراهيم؟ والجواب: هم آل إبراهيم العرب في الأمم الأولى آتاهم الله نصف ملكوت جنة بابل باطن أرضكم ونقلوا ومن رحل معهم ذرية الإنس إلى تلك الجنة جنوب السدّ الذي بناه أبوهم ذو القرنين إبراهيم بن إسماعيل، ورضيَ قبائلٌ من الجنّ أن يكون عليهم آلُ إبراهيم ملوكاً كونهم أنقذوهم من فساد يأجوج ومأجوج ببناء السدّ العظيم، وقد قاموا بتعليم قبائل الجنّ اللغة العربيّة الفصحى، ولذلك عندما صرف الله نفراً من الجنّ يستمعون القرآن فهموا لغة القرآن العظيم كون لغتهم هي نفس لغة القرآن العظيم إذ أنّ ملوك العرب آل إبراهيم قد علّموهم اللغة العربيّة فأصبحت هي اللغة الرسميّة جيلاً بعد جيلٍ في أمم جنوب سدّ ذي القرنين. ولديهم أُمَمَاً من الإنس ومنهم ذرية آل إبراهيم العرب، ومن بعد موت ذي القرنين بعد أن قضى عمره الثاني بدأ الدين يضمحل في تلك الأمم أمّةً من بعد أمةٍ وجيلاً بعد جيلٍ حتى مبعث محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم وهم في ذلك الزمن صاروا لا يؤمنون أنّه يوجد بعثٌ من بعد الموت، ولذلك قال الجنُّ:
    {وَأَنَّهُمْ ظَنُّوا كَمَا ظَنَنتُمْ أَن لَّن يَبْعَثَ اللَّهُ أَحَدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الجن:7]. فأخبروكم عن عقيدة أمّة الإنس لديهم وهم الذين يعيشون معهم في أرضهم أنّهم ظنّوا كما ظننتم أنتم يا معشر الإنس ظاهر الحياة الدنيا أنْ لن يبعث الله أحداً، ولكن النّفر من الجنّ نقلوا إليهم رسالة القرآن العظيم وهو بلغتهم وفقهوه وتعلّموه وعلَّموه لأممهم جيلاً من بعد جيلٍ.

وعلى كل حالٍ، من ذا الذي يجادلني في أبي العرب الثالث إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم بن آزر إلا غلبته بسلطان العلم الملجم؟ ذلكم ذو القرنين رحل إلى أرض بابل من بعد مرور كوكب العذاب الذي أهلك الله به قرى لوطٍ وإبراهيم الجَدّ عليهم الصلاة والسلام، ومَكَثَتْ أطرافُ الأرض ذائبةً بحارها مئات السنين كون كوكب العذاب عندما يتجاوز الأرض تتباطأ في سرعتها مما سبب تباطؤ تجمد القطبين من بعد مروره بمئات السنين.

وعلى كل حالٍ ونذكركم يا معشر علماء الأمّة بقول الله تعالى:
    {أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِم مِّنَ النَّبِيِّينَ مِن ذُرِّيَّةِ آدَمَ وَمِمَّنْ حَمَلْنَا مَعَ نُوحٍ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْرَائِيلَ} صدق الله العظيم [مريم:58].

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فمنْ هم المقصودون في قول الله تعالى:
    {وَمِن ذُرِّيَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْرَائِيلَ} صدق الله العظيم؟ والجواب بالحقّ: فأمّا ذرية إبراهيم فهم آل إبراهيم بن إسماعيل، وأمّا ذرية إسرائيل فهم بنو إسرائيل. وربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أحد الذين يهرفون بما لا يعرفون فيقول: "بل يقصد ذرية إبراهيم بن آزر". فمن ثمّ نردّ عليه بالحقّ ونقول: أليس إسرائيل هو من ذرية إبراهيم بن آزر فكيف تظنّ أنه يقصد إبراهيم الجَدّ الأول؟ أليس إسرائيل من ذريته؟ ولكن قال الله تعالى: {وَمِن ذُرِّيَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْرَائِيلَ} صدق الله العظيم، ويقصد ذرية إبراهيم بن إسماعيل وإسرائيل بن إسحاق وأنتم تعلمون أنّ إسرائيل هو نفسه يعقوب.

وأشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أعلن التحدي لكافة علماء المسلمين في مشارق الأرض ومغاربها إنْ يجادلوني في حقيقة نبيّ الله إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم بن آزر إلا وأقمت عليهم الحجّة من محكم الذكر، ولن يتّبع الإمام المهديّ أهواءهم من بعد اليوم في شيء، ولن أثق في فتواهم في شيء كوني وثقت في فتواهم من قبل أنّ عزير هو الذي أماته الله مائة عامٍ ثم بعثه الله! وهيهات هيهات؛ بل اكتشفت أنّ فتواهم كانت خاطئة. ولكن ومن بعد ما اتّبعت فتواكم يا معشر علماء الأمّة فمن ثمّ خشيت على فتنة بعض الأنصار كون بعضهم سوف يقول: "ألم يقل الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد في بيان من قبل هذا أنّ عزير هو الذي أماته الله مائة عامٍ ثمّ بعثه!". فمن ثم يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: أتحداك أن تأتي ببيانٍ أنّي من أفتيت بذلك؛ بل وجدتكم أنتم وعلماءكم كذلك تعتقدون أنّ الذي أماته الله مائة عامٍ ثم بعثه بأنّه نبيّ الله عزير، غير أنّي أعترف بأني اتّبعت عقيدتكم التي وجدتكم عليها في شأن موت وبعث نبيّ الله عزير عليه الصلاة والسلام، ولا أنكر نبوّة نبيّ الله عزير من أنبياء بني إسرائيل، ولكني أنكر أنّه هو الذي أماته الله مائة عامٍ ثم بعثه، فهو ليس عزير نبيّ بني إسرائيل عليه الصلاة والسلام؛ بل ذلكم ذو القرنين وهو ذو العمرين النبيّ العربيّ إبراهيم بن إسماعيل.

وأشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّي أعلن التحدي بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، فمن كان من علماء الأمّة يراني على باطلٍ في فتوى النبيّ العربيّ نبيّ الله إبراهيم بن إسماعيل الذي لا يحيطون به علماً فليكن شجاعاً وينزّل صورته واسمه بالحقّ، ما لم فلا يحاورني في شأن نبيّ الله إبراهيم بن إسماعيل جبانٌ لا يجرؤ أن ينزّل صورته واسمه فلن أقيم له وزناً ما لم ينزّل صورته واسمه بالحقّ.

ويا أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، فلتبلّغوا هذا البيان مواقع علماء المسلمين ومفتي ديارهم بكل حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ. وإنّني الإمام المهديّ ليدعوهم لاستمرار الحوار في إثبات حقيقة النبيّ العربي أبي آل إبراهيم.

ذلكم إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام وقد عرفتم في الكتاب من هو ذو القرنين وأنه حقّاً ذو العمرين إبراهيم بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم.
    وأمّا كوكب العذاب فقد مرّ في زمن نبيّ الله إبراهيم بن آزر ونبي الله لوط وقراهم على وجه الأرض، وإنما تمّ نفي وجود الملك النمرود بن كنعان في زمن إبراهيم بن آزر؛ بل وجدته الملك تُبّع اليماني وكان موجوداً في زمن بعث نبيّ الله إبراهيم بن إسماعيل وهو صاحب الأخدود النار ذات الوقود.

ويا أحبتي الأنصار لا يجوز لكم فتنة بعضكم بعضاً فحين يواجه أحدكم شكٌ في مسألة فليكتبها إلينا في رسالةٍ خاصةٍ حتى نعده بتفصيلها في بيانٍ شاملٍ وكاملٍ يتمّ تنزيله للناس جميعاً فلا يخشى من شيء من لا ينطق إلا بالحقّ، وأتحدى بالحقّ، وحقيق لا أقول على الله إلا الحقّ لمن أراد أن يتّبع الحقّ، وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

10. افتراضي

The Dinouzavrs were drowned in a time of Noy ( Nuh ), peace be upon him?

صفحة 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 22-04-2016, 07:01 AM
  2. The reality of races of gog and magog.. (And they are descending from every back)
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 13-03-2015, 11:23 PM
  3. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 19-12-2012, 12:44 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 10-06-2012, 10:26 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك