الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 30 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 20282930313240 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 291 إلى 300 من 539
  1. افتراضي

Thank you brother. Now I know it exactly.

2. افتراضي Does Allah talk with people, if yes, how?

Assalam Aleykum for all muslims, and visitors of the website,

There were prophets ( peace be upon them all) who received messages of Allah. For example, Musa ( peace be upon him) heard the voice of Allah when he saw the fire.....How Allah talks with people, if he talks, of course....?

3. افتراضي

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=233993

Quote from this link

And an advice from the Imam Mahdi to virtuous sheikh Ahmed Ibraheem to not depend on the explanatory-statement of the outer-meaning of the verse in the Quran no matter is was decisive in your view; in fact it is necessary that he be rooted in knowledge of Allah’s Book the grand Quran in general form, that’s so there will be no contradiction in your explanatory-statement for the Quran then you say against Allah what you do not know the certain knowledge that it is the Truth from Lord of the worlds. And I will give you an example about the explanation of the conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth from Lord of the worlds, and the True explanatory-statement for the Quran from the Quran itself. And Allah the Most High said: {..Those, they have no portion in the Hereafter, and Allah will not speak to them, nor will He look upon them on the day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them, and for them is a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:77
    {أُوْلَـئِكَ لاَ خَلاَقَ لَهُمْ فِي الآخِرَةِ وَلاَ يُكَلِّمُهُمُ اللّهُ وَلاَ يَنظُرُ إِلَيْهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَلاَ يُزَكِّيهِمْ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:77].

First we want to explain the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {..Those, they have no portion in the Hereafter..}Truthful Allah the Great; and Allah means that there is no share for them in the hereafter. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Whoso desires the tilth of the Hereafter, We give him increase in his tilth; and whoso desires the tilth of this world, We give him thereof; and he has no portion in the Hereafter.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:20
    {أُوْلَـئِكَ لاَ خَلاَقَ لَهُمْ فِي الآخِرَةِ}
    {وَمَن كَانَ يُرِيدُ حَرْثَ الدُّنْيَا نُؤتِهِ مِنْهَا وَمَا لَهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِن نَّصِيبٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:20].

We come to the word of Allah the Most High: {..and Allah will not speak to them}, so if you wanted to clarify it upon the outer meaning surely you will make in Allah’s word contradictions, glory be to Him the Exalted most High beyond measures, to the fact another verse will come that you would give fatwa in speaking of Allah to the companions of fire so it would be contradictory to you explanation of this verse in the word of Allah the Most High: {Were not My messages recited to you, but you used to reject them?(105) They said: Our Lord, our adversity overcame us, and we were an erring people.(106) Our Lord, take us out of it; then if we return (to evil), we shall be unjust.(107) He said: Begone therein, and speak not to Me.(108) Surely there was a party of My servants who said: Our Lord, we believe, so forgive us and have mercy on us, and Thou are the Best of those who show mercy.(109) But you ridiculed them, until they made you forget remembrance of Me, and you used to laugh at them.(110) Surely I have rewarded them this day because they were patient, that they are the achievers.(111)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:105-111
    {وَلاَ يُكَلِّمُهُمُ اللّهُ}
    {أَلَمْ تَكُنْ آيَاتِي تُتْلَى عَلَيْكُمْ فَكُنتُم بِهَا تُكَذِّبُونَ (105) قَالُوا رَبَّنَا غَلَبَتْ عَلَيْنَا شِقْوَتُنَا وَكُنَّا قَوْماً ضَالِّينَ (106) رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْهَا فَإِنْ عُدْنَا فَإِنَّا ظَالِمُونَ (107) قَالَ اخْسَؤُوا فِيهَا وَلَا تُكَلِّمُونِ (108) إِنَّهُ كَانَ فَرِيقٌ مِّنْ عِبَادِي يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ (109) فَاتَّخَذْتُمُوهُمْ سِخْرِيّاً حَتَّى أَنسَوْكُمْ ذِكْرِي وَكُنتُم مِّنْهُمْ تَضْحَكُونَ (110) إِنِّي جَزَيْتُهُمُ الْيَوْمَ بِمَا صَبَرُوا أَنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْفَائِزُونَ(111)} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

Therefore it cleared to you the word of Allah the Most High: {..and Allah will not speak to them, nor will He look upon them on the day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them, and for them is a painful chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:77, and it cleared to you that’s in it words of the allegorical-similarities and it is: {..and Allah will not speak to them, nor will He look upon them on the day of Resurrection..}Truthful Allah the Great; He does not mean that He does not speak to them with the revelation of speaking; in fact He means that He does not speak to them with revelation of making to understand into their hearts to ask Him His mercy as Adam -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- and his wife received words from their Lord with revelation to make understand into their hearts as follows: {Then Adam received (revealed) words from his Lord, and He turned to him (mercifully). Surely He is Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:37
    {وَلاَ يُكَلِّمُهُمُ اللّهُ وَلاَ يَنظُرُ إِلَيْهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَلاَ يُزَكِّيهِمْ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:77]
    {وَلاَ يُكَلِّمُهُمُ اللّهُ وَلاَ يَنظُرُ إِلَيْهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ}
    {فَتَلَقَّى آدَمُ مِن رَّبِّهِ كَلِمَاتٍ فَتَابَ عَلَيْهِ إِنَّهُ هُوَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:37].

So what are these words? We find the answer in the decisive Book in the following: {They said: Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves; and if You do not forgive us, and have (not) mercy on us, we shall certainly be of the losers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:23, verily theses are the words that Adam and his wife received it from their Lord. but if you went back to what they say it some of the interpreters you will find in that narration inserted and forged against the prophet and they support it for the explanation of the Quran and it is as follows:
    {قَالاَ رَبَّنَا ظَلَمْنَا أَنفُسَنَا وَإِن لَّمْ تَغْفِرْ لَنَا وَتَرْحَمْنَا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:23]
    (Delivered son of Al-Najjar from the son of Abbas, he said: “I asked Allah’s messenger -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- about the words that Adam received it from his Lord then He turned to him mercifully, he said: He asked by the fact of Mohammad, Ali, Fatima, Al-Hasan, and Al-Hosain, indeed to forgive me, so He forgave him”).
    Allah is sufficient to me against the forgers, in any case, so you would know that it is truly there is in the Book a fatwa of revelation to make understand from the Lord to the heart, verily you will find that in the word of Allah the Most High: {And it is not vouchsafed to a mortal that Allah should speak to him, except by revelation or from behind a veil, or by sending a messenger and revealing by His permission what He pleases. Surely He is High, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:51
    {وَمَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُكَلِّمَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا وَحْياً أَوْ مِن وَرَاء حِجَابٍ أَوْ يُرْسِلَ رَسُولاً فَيُوحِيَ بِإِذْنِهِ مَا يَشَاءُ إِنَّهُ عَلِيٌّ حَكِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:51].

As for the word of Allah the Most High: {And it is not vouchsafed to a mortal that Allah should speak to him, except by revelation..}; which means it never been for human that the Allah should speak to him openly, except by revelation from the Lord to the heart, and as for the word of Allah the Most High: {..or from behind a veil,..}, and He means the revelation of speaking with voice from behind the veil.
    {وَمَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُكَلِّمَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا وَحْياً} {أَوْ مِن وَرَاء حِجَابٍ}

As for the word of Allah the Most High: {or by sending a messenger and revealing by His permission what He pleases. Surely He is High, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great and He means the honorable messenger Gabriel -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- (sends him) to whom He pleases of His servants.And Allah the Most High said: {Surely it is the word of an honorable messenger,(19) The possessor of strength, established in the presence of the Lord of the Throne.(20) One (to be) obeyed, and faithful.(21) And your companion is not mad.(22)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Takweer] 81:19-22
    {أَوْ يُرْسِلَ رَسُولاً فَيُوحِيَ بِإِذْنِهِ مَا يَشَاءُ إِنَّهُ عَلِيٌّ حَكِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم
    {إِنَّهُ لَقَوْلُ رَسُولٍ كَرِيمٍ (19) ذِي قُوَّةٍ عِندَ ذِي الْعَرْشِ مَكِينٍ (20) مُطَاعٍ ثَمَّ أَمِينٍ (21) وَمَا صَاحِبُكُم بِمَجْنُونٍ(22)} صدق الله العظيم [التكوير].

O virtuous sheikh Ahmed Esa Ibraheem, indeed the Imam Mahdi to apologize from you my beloved in Allah’s love, I do not mean that you are of the human satans, I only asked you are you that man who came with a link what it says about science of inheritance but I believed you that you are not him so I did not rule against you, and conjecture does not avail a thing against the Truth, and for that I asked you and I did not rule that you are from the human satans, in fact you are from the esteemed scholars of the nation, but allow me to announce with the outcome of the dialogue between you and I in advance that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will dominate over you with the authority of the bridling knowledge, and that’s because it is the sign of the chosen khalifa whom Allah made him -the selected- Imam for the people it is necessary that Allah increases him abundantly in knowledge above you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Surely Allah has chosen him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:247
    {إِنَّ اللّهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:247].

i am sorry I forgot

Assalam Aleykum for all muslims in this planet of earth

4. افتراضي

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=190305

Do you think that Allah spoke to Moses directly in the open at the blessed tree? In fact, from the blessed tree and Allah brought him near in communion while Moses forgiveness and peace be upon him. And Allah the Most High said: {And when he came to it, he was called from the right side of the valley in the blessed spot of the tree: O Moses, surely I am Allah, the Lord of the worlds.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:30
    {فَلَمَّا أَتَاهَا نُودِيَ مِن شَاطِئِ الْوَادِ الْأَيْمَنِ فِي الْبُقْعَةِ الْمُبَارَكَةِ مِنَ الشَّجَرَةِ أَن يَا مُوسَىٰ إِنِّي أَنَا اللَّهُ ربّ العالمين ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

Perhaps the stray ones take advantage of this verse so would they interpret it in error, as for His word the Most High in the first part of the verse surely He is speaking about the blessed spot from the right side of the valley, as for the location of the voice surely is from the tree and for that Allah the Most High said that He spoke to Moses from the tree, and glory be to Him said: {.. he was called from the right side of the valley in the blessed spot of the tree: O Moses, surely I am Allah, the Lord of the worlds.}Truthful Allah the Great.
    {نُودِيَ مِن شَاطِئِ الْوَادِ الْأَيْمَنِ فِي الْبُقْعَةِ الْمُبَارَكَةِ مِنَ الشَّجَرَةِ أَن يَا مُوسَىٰ إِنِّي أَنَا اللَّهُ ربّ العالمين ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

As for the fire, so the wisdom of it is bringing Moses to the blessed spot, and it is in reality a light and not a fire only according to Moses’ thinking that it is fire but when he came to it he did not find it fire in fact it is a light coming from Sidra the final-point, but Moses did not see that this light is coming from the sky, in fact he was seeing it cowering-motionless on the ground, so that astonished Moses forgiveness and peace be upon him, then he put his leg on light that laid-motionless on the ground so he did not feel heat for it being amazed from this light that is resting-motionless on the ground, lo and behold; a voice is welcoming him from the tree (Sidra of the final-point): {.. he was called: Blessed is he who is in the fire and those around it. And glory be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:8
    {نُودِيَ أَن بُورِكَ مَن فِي النّار وَمَنْ حَوْلَهَا وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ ربّ العالمين ﴿٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

As for who been blessed surely is Moses after his entering into the circle of light that he thought it is fire, then he saw that the light in reality is being sent from the sky so he lifted his head looking for the light of his Lord that being emitted from Sidra of the final point, then Allah made known to Moses that this light being emitted from the light of His face glory be to Him, for that Allah the Most High said: {O Moses, surely I am Allah, the Mighty, the Wise}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:9
    {يَا مُوسَىٰ إِنَّهُ أَنَا اللَّهُ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل]

That’s because Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth, and whoever Allah did not make for him light surely he has no light, and we still have a lot of the proof for interpreting the Truth for this verse, and he who wants to take advantage of it is antichrist the deceptive messiah so you would see a magical fire has no bases of verification (it is unfounded). Then you would see him as a human being in the middle of it so he speaks to you, despised and hated is the enemy of Allah, and because he says that he sent down this Quran, he will rely on this verse and his loyal-friends spread abroad the interpretation for it in falsehood to prepare for him but we know that Allah there is nothing like him, surely He does not look like the human being and nothing is as like Him from His creation in the heavens and the earth. And far from, very far for what they plot.. and Allah is not the light in fact the light emits from His face and He is highly exalted greatly (beyond measures), and glory be to Him the Most High said: {Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth. A likeness of His light is as a pillar on which is a lamp — the lamp is in a glass, the glass is as it were a brightly shining star — lit from a blessed olive-tree, neither eastern nor western, the oil whereof gives light, though fire touch it not — light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He pleases. And Allah sets forth parables for men, and Allah is Knower of all things }Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nour] 24:35
    {اللَّهُ نُورُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ مَثَلُ نُورِهِ كَمِشْكَاةٍ فِيهَا مِصْبَاحٌ الْمِصْبَاحُ فِي زُجَاجَةٍ الزُّجَاجَةُ كَأَنَّهَا كَوْكَبٌ دُرِّيٌّ يُوقَدُ مِن شَجَرَةٍ مُّبَارَكَةٍ زَيْتُونَةٍ لَّا شرقيّة وَلَا غربيّة يَكَادُ زَيْتُهَا يُضِيءُ وَلَوْ لَمْ تَمْسَسْهُ نَارٌ نُّورٌ عَلَىٰ نُورٍ يَهْدِي اللَّهُ لِنُورِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَضْرِبُ اللَّهُ الْأَمْثَالَ لِلنَّاسِ وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٣٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النور].

Surely do not think in His Self, so how do you think of something that is nothing as like Him!! and get to know the greatness of Allah through His signs between your hands and from above you and beneath you and think in the creation of the heavens and the earth, then you do not find in yourselves but the veneration for the Great Creator while your eyes flows with tears of what you recognize from the greatness of the Truth glory be to Him then you say: {..Our Lord, You have not created this in vain! Glory be to You! Save us from the chastisement of the Fire.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:191
    {رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقْتَ هَـٰذَا بَاطِلًا سُبْحَانَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ ﴿١٩١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

- - - تم التحديث - - -

i am sorry I forgot

Assalam Aleykum for all muslims in this planet of earth

5. افتراضي

Thank you for your reply. I'd like to make it sure again because I am confused by the great amount of file I needed to read... Ayat says: And when he came to it, he was called from the right side of the valley in the blessed spot of the tree: O Moses, surely I am Allah, the Lord of the worlds.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:30

Question: Does it mean that Allah talked by His voice or not? Yes or Not? Just reply shortly. Thank you.

6. افتراضي

Peace be Upon You all.......

Allah talks to mortals though they can't
    bear and can never see him

Al Quran 42:51 {It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a veil, or by the sending of a messenger to reveal, with Allah's permission, what Allah wills: for He is Most High, Most Wise,} Truthful Allah the great

Examples.... 1.by Inspiration (like Solomon and the Imam mahdi also wrote about it in some statement that he is inspired like Solomon)

2. From behind a veil ( like Moses and Muhammad in isra & miraj)

3. Sending a messenger (For the rest of the generations

7. افتراضي

Quote fro statement "Interview with the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad al Yemeni"

" Q: What makes you think you are the Mahdi?
    A: i had visions and they kept getting stronger, the way i understand the koran is same way Allah explained things to prophet Soliman. The explanation is not mine, it is not from my own interpretation which is prone to be correct or incorrect, did Allah not say:

وَمَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُكَلِّمَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا وَحْيًا أَوْ مِن وَرَاءِ حِجَابٍ أَوْ يُرْسِلَ رَسُولًا فَيُوحِيَ بِإِذْنِهِ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِنَّهُ عَلِيٌّ حَكِيمٌ
    It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a veil, or by the sending of a messenger to reveal, with Allah.s permission, what Allah wills: for He is Most High, Most Wise.

i am not a prophet, Gibril does not come to me as he did with prophet Mohamed yet, the way i understand is the same way that Allah has explained it to Nabi Soliman:

فَفَهَّمْنَاهَا سُلَيْمَانَ ۚ وَكُلًّا آتَيْنَا حُكْمًا وَعِلْمًا ۚ وَسَخَّرْنَا مَعَ دَاوُودَ الْجِبَالَ يُسَبِّحْنَ وَالطَّيْرَ ۚ وَكُنَّا فَاعِلِينَ
    To Solomon We inspired the (right) understanding of the matter: to each (of them) We gave Judgment and Knowledge; it was Our power that made the hills and the birds celebrate Our praises, with David: it was We Who did (all these things)."

And peace be upon tge messengers and Praise be to Allah lord of all the worlds

8. افتراضي

Assalam Aleykum,

Thank you for your explanation. It is confusing anyway. You said: " From behind a veil ( like Moses and Muhammad in isra & miraj)" But why ayat says that Moses saw the light and then he heard the voice... So, it wasn't in the reality as me or anybody else can hear or see everyday??? 1. We can see and hear in our dream while sleeping. Is it how Suleiman ( peace be upon him) received revelations from All Merciful..? 2. We can see or hear the unseen world ( some people see jinns ). Is it how Mohammed ( peace be upon him and his family and his followers) saw the angel Gibril ( god bless him) and Moses saw and heard their Creator through this vision, right? It automatically means Moses saw the light and heard God's voice like vision ( something between reality and none reality). Please, if you have time explain what does it mean: inspiration, behind the veil....Thank you.

9. افتراضي

Thank you everybody for your response. I read about the French Doctor who became muslim and he stated that this is a pharaoh who wanted to kill Musa ( peace be upon him) because he has found the salt in his mummy. The discovery was challenged and argued by other researchers because the salt could be the element of method to save his body for next generations. There was another discovery and this researcher said that he found the sea slime in mummy's abdomen belonging to pharaoh approximately lived in times of sending Musa ( Peace be upon him). Ok. We'll know it by will Allah.

10. افتراضي

thank you for such knowledge

صفحة 30 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 20282930313240 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM