الموضوع: TamerlanKuzgov questions

صفحة 29 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 19272829303139 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 281 إلى 290 من 539
  1. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Assalam Aleykum,

It might happen in your life that you'll be a target for criminals or aggressive people and you need to accept the challenge. So are there any words of the Grand Quran to tell before the fight to succeed in it and protect justice? Thank you in advance.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    Alsslaamu alikom brother,
    Allah taught us what the believers before us said: {And when they went out against Goliath and his forces, they said: Our Lord, pour out patience on us and make our steps firm and help us against the disbelieving people.} 2:250
    {And their cry was only that they said: Our Lord, grant us protection from our sins and our extravagance in our affair, and make firm our feet and grant us victory over the disbelieving people.} 3:147
    {They said: On Allah we rely; our Lord, make us not a trial for the unjust people.}10:85
    {Our Lord, make us not a trial for those who disbelieve, and forgive us, our Lord. Surely You are the Mighty, the Wise.} 60:5
    Truthful Allah the Great

2. افتراضي

Thank you brother. Good help.

3. افتراضي Is there the past time in the life after death?

Assalam Aleykum,

I wish happy Ramadan to all righteous muslims, and have a question is there the past time ( memory of the past) in the life after we will be granted the garden or punishment of the hell?

4. افتراضي

Thank you very much for your good and kind words. Allah's bless on you and your family. You didn't even imagine how i am happy to know the truth you have told me right now.

5. افتراضي Is it sinful to play in the lottery?

Assalam Aleykum for all righteous muslims and Imam Hasser Mohamed ( peace be upon him and his family as well as all righteous prophets and muslims). I always have this question because i heard a lot of contradictions related to the answers for this question. In some countries like USA there are lottery games like Mega million or Power Ball. Some people won the lottery and became millionaires and few of them became billionaires. Is it sinful to play in it ( without becoming sick) ? I know that in the Grand Quran Allah the Merciful prohibited the "gambling", but what if someone plays the lottery just to see whether he is lucky or not.

6. افتراضي The name of Pharaoh who wanted to kill Musa ( Peace be upon him)

Assalam Aleykum,

What was the name of Pharaoh who wanted to kill Musa and his people ( peace be Upon him and other prophets) ? There is not a one opinion about his name.

7. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : TamerlanKuzgov
    Assalam Aleykum,

What was the name of Pharaoh who wanted to kill Musa and his people ( peace be Upon him and other prophets) ? There is not a one opinion about his name.
    انتهى الاقتباس من TamerlanKuzgov
    Salam to you too,
    Allah did not name him in the grand Quran except as pharaoh
    But a discovery of a mommy that contained sea salt confirmed Allah's promise that He will save his body to be a sign for those would come after him
    {Surely, today We shall save only your body, so that you may be a [warning] sign unto those who will come after you: for, behold, a good many people are heedless of Our messages!}
    {فَالْيَوْمَ نُنَجِّيكَ بِبَدَنِكَ لِتَكُونَ لِمَنْ خَلْفَكَ آيَةً وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ عَنْ آيَاتِنَا لَغَافِلُونَ}

Truthful Allah the Great

8. افتراضي

I think it is the one Dr.Maurice Bucaille talked about it and because of this he became muslim you can search it in youtube dr. maurice and pharaoh

9. Lightbulb

Salaam. Here is some info I found online bro.

Dr. Maurice Bucaille, perhaps the earliest scholar to deal with ‘Haman’ in the Qur’an as a name from the point of view of Egyptology, made an interesting suggestion. He surmised that since ‘Haman’ was mentioned in the Qur’an during the time of Moses in Egypt, the best course of action was to ask an expert in the old Egyptian language, i.e., hieroglyphs, regarding the name.[242] The expert in hieroglyphs suggested to Dr. Bucaille to consult Ranke’s well-known book Die Ägyptischen Personennamen.The latter stated he had found the name ‘Haman’ in it, i.e., the door jamb containing ‘ḥmn-ḥ’ as mentioned in Figure 9.

(read more)
    https://www.islamic-awareness.org/qu...external/haman

Interesting topic, now feel like digging through the gold mine of statements to see what i can find.

10. افتراضي

Walaykum Salaam bro.

YES.

There is a statement about gambling and games of chance and also verses from the Quran.
    You may be thinking "the lottery is not the same as gambling..." but it is a very nuanced issue I think. The main point Imam Nasser gives is that it "is of the forbidden things because it is filth help in succeeding the doing of satan to achieve greater calamities" and in the context of gambling he states that it sows dissensions between them so they fight and some of them may kill others because of eating each others’ money unjustly this makes a lot of sense for me, and I hope Inshallah I have understood correctly.

I'll share my personal experience to try and explain why I think this applies to the lottery. In the UK and USA there are people who spend alot of money in attempt to win the lottery. People save money to play a bunch of different numbers every week in hopes of like you said winning millions. We all know the chances are very slim and not only does this fall into the category of games of chance but it also sows dissensions between people and helps satan create chaos. How? in the UK and USA you have couples fighting regularly about the lottery, sometimes one partner will spend too much on the lottery which leads to arguments, then you have situations where one partner may play the lottery secretly and hide how much they are spending through lies and deceit. I personally know someone who was so obsessed with trying to win the lottery that they started learning about Kabbalah and New Age techniques to try and guess or wish for the right numbers... So I think there is sin in it and it falls under the explanation in the statement below.

And Allah knows best.

- - - Updated - - -

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=23337

اقتباس المشاركة :
    As in regard to intoxicants and game of chance, surely are of the forbidden things because it is filth help in succeeding the doing of satan to achieve greater calamities. As for the gambling sows dissensions between them so they fight and some of them may kill others because of eating each others’ money unjustly, and As for intoxicants it arise the lust for indecency and takes away the mind and he may act an action he regrets it throughout life.

As for His word the Most High: {so shun it}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:90, that is to say shunning the bars that is a cafe for the drunk and the companions of game of chance and it is gambling, and that in order they do not commit what Allah forbidden upon them, and the reason of making it forbidden because of its harm on society is greater than its benefit, and filth of satan’s doing, and filth it makes the heart wicked; the inside face of the human being, if the inside of him got righteous the outward of him got righteous.

As for the birth of the messenger, surely all birthdays celebrations — Allah has not sent down an authority for them, even if it was celebration of descending the Quran, let them mention what was sent down upon them of signs of Al-Furqan,the Discriminator Criterion that is in order for them to not enter in magnifying their prophets then exaggerate in them the associate (with Allah) because of the exaggeration of their magnifying to their prophets.

Your brother Imam Nasser Al-Yemeni
    انتهى الاقتباس

صفحة 29 من 54 الأولىالأولى ... 19272829303139 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Questions about Zakat
    بواسطة Eemaan في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
  2. angelight questions
    بواسطة angelight في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2016, 05:41 AM