Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

13 - Rabi Thani - 1440 AH
20 - 12 - 2018 AD
04:19 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

{But no, by your Lord! they would not believe until they make you a judge of what is in dispute between them, then find not any straitness in their hearts as to that which you decide and submit with full submission.}Truthful Allah the Great
{ فَلَا وَرَبِّكَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ حَتَّىٰ يُحَكِّمُوكَ فِيمَا شَجَرَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَجِدُوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَرَجًا مِّمَّا قَضَيْتَ وَيُسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا } صدق الله العظيم

In the name of Allah the All Merciful {But no, by your Lord! they would not believe until they make you a judge of what is in dispute between them, then find not any straitness in their hearts as to that which you decide and submit with full submission.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:65
{فَلَا وَرَبِّكَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ حَتَّىٰ يُحَكِّمُوكَ فِيمَا شَجَرَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَجِدُوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَرَجًا مِّمَّا قَضَيْتَ وَيُسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا ﴿٦٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

To administrators of website Forum of the Islamic good news; the honorable ones Khalid and Ebrahim, to each one of you is his work in this blessed website, and your work is for Allah’s pleasure, yet you know that your reward is up to Allah, and you know that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni entrusted Allah to reward you for what you do.

As for the images, verily preceded before ten years ago that I prohibited Ibn Omar from it and I refused it an absolute rejection, and he is of the witnesses upon that, so this website be purely for Allah’s pleasure, no pictures nor media advertisements, and there is nothing in it other than Allah Reminder. O Diana, I refuse the pictures in general in the encyclopedia whether it is suitable or not, and we have assigned you over the encyclopedia as a trust in you neck.

And in respect to the encyclopedia, it is specialty of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the fact all of it binds my explanatory-statements exclusively; in fact all visitors navigate in the encyclopedia, and it is to me the most important thing which is section of the encyclopedia, it is not fit for us to deny the tiredness and the exhaustion of Diana night and day in the encyclopedia so leave the assignment to Diana, And if required then Diana has to ask permission first from the Imam Mahdi to the fact first and last decision is his because it is encyclopedia of my explanatory-statements for the world, thanks to the administrators altogether and may my Lord reward them the Bliss of His goodly-pleasure.

And I repeat that the encyclopedia has in it my explanatory-statements exclusively to me alone, none participate in it a statement nor anything except by my permission, so be grateful, and obey my command, and Allah knows best in the work level of each one of you and He would never let your (good) deeds go waste. Verily, you are an enlightening lantern for the nation, how much Allah made you a reason for guidance of many among the humans; you and many of the deliverers of the message of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni those are offering the Reminder, to clear or to warn.

I hope from my beloved for Allah’s pleasure Ebrahim Abu Marwan to uncover the fabricated pictures that some of the supporters bring it with good intention to the fact we seek the Truthfulness, and there is no good in pictures surely we address the humans with chapters of the decisive Reminder (Quran) and they will find it (being) the Truth upon the actual reality, and know that the fabricated pictures for the planet of chastisement downloading it is harmful in our website for the fact the foolish ones will think that we believed the passage of planet of chastisement based on it! Far from, very far… indeed the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the first of whom announced that the planet Nibiru is planet Saqar, and they thought it is an ice cold planet due to its far distance from the sun, but the Truth came under light and it cleared that it is truly the (hell) fire, surely the difference is great between ice and fire, and beware from a sedition of their dates indeed it would not come to them except all of sudden.

..And I love you for Allah’s sake, peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=302134

اقتباس المشاركة 302134 من موضوع { فَلَا وَرَبِّكَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ حَتَّىٰ يُحَكِّمُوكَ فِيمَا شَجَرَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَجِدُوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَرَجًا مِّمَّا قَضَيْتَ وَيُسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا } صدق الله العظيم ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
13 - ربيع الثاني - 1440 هـ
20 - 12 - 2018 مـ
04:19 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان في قسم الإدارة ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=299828

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

{ فَلَا وَرَبِّكَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ حَتَّىٰ يُحَكِّمُوكَ فِيمَا شَجَرَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَجِدُوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَرَجًا مِّمَّا قَضَيْتَ وَيُسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا }
صدق الله العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم {فَلَا وَرَبِّكَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ حَتَّىٰ يُحَكِّمُوكَ فِيمَا شَجَرَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَجِدُوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَرَجًا مِّمَّا قَضَيْتَ وَيُسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا ﴿٦٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

إلى مدراء موقع منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة خالد وإبراهيم المكرمين، لكلٍّ منكم عمله في هذا الموقع المبارك، وعملكم لوجه الله، وأنتم تعلمون أنّ أجركم على الله، وتعلمون أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وَكَّلَ اللهَ أن يؤجركم بما تفعلون.

وبالنسبة للصور، فسبق قبل عشر سنوات أن نهيت ابن عمر عنها ورفضتها رفضاً قطعيّاً وهو على ذلك من الشاهدين، حتى يكون هذا الموقع خالصاً لوجه الله لا صور ولا دعايات إعلانيّة ولا يوجد فيه غير ذكر الله، وأرفض الصور بشكلٍ عام في الموسوعة سواء تليق يا ديانا أو لا تليق، وقد وكّلناكِ على الموسوعة وأمانةٌ في عنقك..

وبالنسبة للموسوعة هي من اختصاص الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني كونها كلها تجمع بياناتي حصرياً؛ بل كلّ الزوّار يُبحرون في الموسوعة، وهي بالنسبة لي أهمّ شيءٍ لدي هو قسم الموسوعة، فلا يجوز لنا أن ننكر تعب وإرهاق ديانا ليلاً ونهاراً في الموسوعة فاتركوا التكليف لديانا، وإذا طلبت فتستأذن ديانا أوّلاً من الإمام المهديّ كون له القرار الأول والأخير كونها موسوعة بياناتي إلى العالَم، وشكراً للإداريين أجمعين وجزاهم ربي نعيم رضوانه.

وأكرر أن الموسوعة فيها بياناتي وحدي لا يُشارَك فيها بيانٌ ولا شيءٌ إلا بإذني، فكونوا من الشاكرين، وأطيعوا أمري، والله أعلم بمقدار عمل كلّ منكم ولن يَتِرَكم أعمالكم، فأنتم سراجٌ منيرٌ للأمّة، فلكم جعلكم الله سبب هُدى كثيرٍ من البشر أنتم وكثيراً من المبلغين بالبيانات الحقّ للذكر فأنتم المبلغون عن الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني الملقيات ذكراً عذراً أو نذراً.

وأرجو من حبيبي في الله إبراهيم أبي مروان كشف الصور المفبركة التي يأتي بها بعض الأنصار بحسن نيّةٍ كوننا نتحرى الصدق، ولا خير في الصور فنحن نخاطب البشر بسور الذكر المحكم وسوف يجدونه الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي، واعلموا أنّ الصوّر المفبركة لكوكب العذاب تنزيلها مضرٌّ في موقعنا كون الأغبياء سوف يظنّون أننا صدّقنا مرور كوكب العذاب بناءً عليها! هيهات هيهات... فالإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أوّل من أعلن أنّ كوكب نيبيرو هو كوكب سقر وكانوا يظنّونه كوكباً بارداً ثلجاً نظراً لبعده عن الشمس، ولكنه حصحص الحقّ وتبيّن أنّه حقاً النار، ألا وإن الفرق لكبيرٌ بين الثلج والنار، واحذروا فتنة مواعيدهم فلن تأتيهم إلا بغتةً.

وأحبكم في الله، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..