Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

..The True fatwa to (Mutanamisat) whom they totally remove the eyebrows

اقتباس المشاركة :
In the name of Allah, the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Allah’s messenger, and raise high the status of Nasser Mohammad, after this...
I hope from Imam Nasser to answers me for this question: What is the law judgement about cleaning the eyebrow, and is it true that what came from the prophet that who take car of eyebrows’ hair for others and for their own are cursed (Namisa and Mutanamisa), and what the is Namsa exactly, does it mean to clean the eyebrow or remove all the eyebrow and draw another eyebrow according to the request, I mean as we see today, please explain because there is a lot of different answers from the Imams today, I hope you answer me my dear Imam (yourself) and none other, and thanks.
انتهى الاقتباس
..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, Mutanamisa is only who removes the hair of her eyebrow completely, so instead of that she would make pen line. But he did not forbid you from organizing the few eyebrow hair. There is no blame on you to organize your few eyebrow hair so you would remove the hair that is outside the eyebrow order. Verily, Allah and his messenger did not forbid you from organizing your eyebrows and trimming men's mustache, also organizing their beards according to what is required for the beauty of the beard, yet the most important thing is not to shave it with a blade because surely that is harmful for the skin, if fact he should make its number the suitable number for it from number one and above as required by the beauty of the beard. May Allah keep me and you steadfast on the straight path.

.Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni

www.mahdialumma.com/showthread.php?1565

اقتباس المشاركة 5166 من موضوع الفَتْوَى الحَقّ إلى المُتَنَمِّصَات ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=1318

الفَتْوَى الحقّ إلى المُتَنَمِّصَات ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ,والصلاة و السلام على رسول الله وعلي عالي المقام ناصر محمد , و أمابعد. ارجو ان يجيبني الامام ناصر على هذا السؤال ما هو حكم الشرع في تنظيف الحواجب و هل صحيح ما ورد عن رسول الله ان النامصة و المتنمصة ملعونات و ما معنى النامصة بالضبظ هل معناه تنظيف الحواجب ام نزع كل الحاجب و رسم حاجب اخر حسب الطلب يعني مثل ما نرى اليوم فارجو التوضيح لانه كثير فيه اختلاف في الاجوبة من الائمة اليوم وارجو ان تجيبني انت امامي الغالي و لا احد و شكرا
انتهى الاقتباس

بِسْمِ الله الرّحمن الرّحيم، وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلِين؛ والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين ..

سَلامُ الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته، إنّما المُتَنَمِّصَة هي التي تُزيلُ شَعرَ حاجِبها البَتّة فتَجعَل بدَلًا عن ذلك خَطّ القلمِ، ولكنّه لم يَنهَكُم عن تَرتيبِ شُعَيْراتِ الحَاجِبِ فلا تَثريبَ عليكم أن تُنَظِّموا شُعَيْرَاتِ حَواجِبِكم فتُزيلوا الشَّعرَة الخارِجَة عن نِظامِ تَرتيبِ الحاجِبِ، فلم ينهَكُم الله ورسوله مِن تَرتيبِ حَواجِبِكُم وحَفِّ شَوَارِب الرِّجال وتَنظيمِ لِحَاهُم بحسب ما يَقتَضِيهِ جمال اللِّحيَة، وأهمّ شيءٍ هو عدَمُ حَلقِها بالموسِ فذلك مُؤذٍ للبشرة، بل يَجعَلُ رَقمَها هو الرّقمُ المُناسِبُ لها مِن رقم واحِد فما فوق بِحَسبِ ما يَقتَضيهِ جَمالُ اللِّحيَة، ثَبَّتَني الله وإيّاكم على الصِّراطِ المُستقيم.

أخُوكُم الإمام المهديّ؛ ناصر محمد اليماني.