الموضوع: Imam Mahdi response to owner of the media war Sultan Ahmed Al-Qudsi in Al-Shariyyah channel.

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
  1. افتراضي Imam Mahdi response to owner of the media war Sultan Ahmed Al-Qudsi in Al-Shariyyah channel.

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

08 - Safar - 1440 AH
    17 - 10 - 2018 AD
    06:49 am
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

..Imam Mahdi response to owner of the media war Sultan Ahmed Al-Qudsi in Al-Shariyyah channel

In the name of Allah, the Allah Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all Allah’s prophets and His messengers from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him and them may and all the believers in every times and place. We do not differentiate between any of his messengers. And to Him we are submitting-Muslims, after this..

We say hello and welcome to the virtuous respected shaikh who is good at insulting, cursing and lying because the shyness in your hearts is gone, him and his host the broadcast facilitator (media war) against Imam Nasser Mohammad Al.Yemeni. What I want to say to the virtuous sheikh Ahmad Al-Qudsi: You have dared to be against Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in the media war in Al-Shariyyah channel, and you have described us by lying and deception, and you give fatwa to the people that Nasser Mohammad is sick psychologically as like whom they claim Mahdi-ship, and you described me that I am paranoid, also you say many things that I did not say of what you fatwa by your tongue at Dirar channel against the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni. Allah’s help is sought against what you describe.

Although you can not unable the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surely wherever you be in the worlds we have supporters in the entire regions of the Arabic and Islamic countries. As for the republic of Yemen, surely by Allah they are indeed so many in different provinces of the republican and in various villages. And the supporters of Muqaddasah in Taiz in the region of Qadas, if the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni desires or issues a command by plotting against Sultan Ahmed Al-Qudsi it is then you will not find escape, wherever you go in the entire provinces of Yemen and its villages, you will find the supporters awaiting for you, then you will not find a way out unless you are staying at your home with a forced residence. You have no power over us wherever you are. But I am Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni I do not desire exalt (myself) in the land nor spread corruption, and the good end is for those who keep their duty.

Accordingly, we order the supporters in the various provinces of the Yemeni Republic to not intercept Sultan Ahmed Al-Qudsi. By no means, supporters of Imam Mahdi would never violate an order, and whoever violate my command surely he is not from my supporters. But I fear for you from the sense of honour protection of ignorance (time) from other than my supporters especially from clan of Al-Qaradi and from clan of Morad in general because you have attached Sheikh Nasser Mohammad Al-Qaradi that he is a liar and deceptive.
    Yet the entire men of Morad’s tribe surely know that Sheikh Nasser Mohammad Al-Qaradi is the best of them, and the most honored of them, and most truthful of them, and (most generous) foremost in deeds of goodness, except those who are of his ilk from among them, but 99 percent of the Morad tribe they know that you forged lies against Sheikh Nasser Mohammad Al-Qaradi and you have described him in traits that they certainly know it is a lies and slur against Sheikh Nasser Mohammad Al-Qaradi.

Oh man, says the Arabic proverb: (Ask the acquaintances about the gentleman and the (dwellers) of the country about its people). Do they know that I am a liar or deceptive or a psychologically sick (person) according to your fatwa? Indeed, you have angered the Morad tribe whom of them are not of like you. And I do not fear for you from my supporters to the fact they would never violate a command of mine, but I fear for you from many of them because of their sense of honour-protection for their companion, some of them are looking for your place; you and your host the broadcast facilitator, and some of them looking for your phone-number, but I am Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, I say: O community of Morad tribe who are a watchful tower against the enemy; I ask you by Allah the Great to not let sense of honour protection of ignorance to over take you, whether your friend is right or wrong verily the matter is not different to you, but this is forbidden in Allah’s Book the grand Quran.

And I know that I have few of my supporters from Murad tribe, but they are confused about me to the fact that claiming of the identity of the Awaited Mahdi is a very big deal to their minds, and some of who follow the explanatory-statement of Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni get to wonder as how to write these sold explanatory-statements by the authority of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran! While first of all they know that I was not in the world of religion nor I was a speaker to any mosque in Murad tribe. Other than that they love me for my good pleasant traits with which Allah has bestowed on me. Surely I'm not a liar or deceptive, rather an honorable Yemeni of good manners, humble neither arrogant nor conceited. And they would find me as a (shining) full-moon in the darkness of the night in grand situations which I know that they are right and by which I raise their heads (in pride). For that they have all respect for me but they are confused by my words that I am the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammed. As well they know about my withdrawal from war of parties and I no longer have any stand toward their partisan situations anymore. And I say to them don't wonder from withdrawal but that is obedience to Allah’s command in His decisive Book of grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not a thing of them. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.}Truthful Allah the great [Al-Anam] 6:159
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّـهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُون ﴿١٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

And Allah has compensated me with supporters who withdrew from the war of parties between Yemeni people. Despite that Murad tribe possess strong in prowess. But my supporters from inside of Yemen and outside of it are strongest in prowess, yet most supporters of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni of the moderate-neutral Yemeni people who belong to the Zaidi group, the fact they weren't a hostile sect, in fact their doctrine was moderate-neutral they do not attack anyone. And I don't say all of my supporters in fact most of supporter of the Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni belonged to the Zidi doctrine, also of Sunnis and Shiites, and from the various four doctrines and their splits of the twelve different Shiites; in fact supporters of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni from all the different Islamic doctrine and their sects, they left the plurality of the sectarian parties and joined board of supporters of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni. But I didn't throw them in the parties war surely it violates the principles of my call that is well established as mountains by denying the plurality of political and sectarian parties in the religion of Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not a thing of them. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.}Truthful Allah the great [Al-Anam] 6:159
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّـهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُون ﴿١٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

The fact, dividing the Muslims into sects and parties and kill each other, definitely would fail the Muslims and would weaken them also break their strength between the hands of their arch enemies; World Zionist plan to achieve the Hebrew revolution by changing to a new Middle East after the proclamation of the holy (Quds) Jerusalem as the eternal capital of Jews according to world Zionist plan to achieve the grand Jewish state. How many times I have warned the Muslims and how many times I advised them. But they don’t like the advisers except a few of them.

Anyway we say hello and welcome to the virtuous respectable sheikh Sultan Ahmed Al-Qudsi for dialogue at the international dialogues table for the Awaited Mahdi before appearing. And how much impresses me those who come with their true names to defend the basins of their religion. I instill all the appreciation and respect for them, to the fact the entire scholars of the Muslims upon their different doctrines and sects have to defend the basins of their Islamic religion, and to challenge the argument by (a better yet) argument so they would defeat Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in his own home among his supporters. This free website is for all Muslim humans of them and the disbeliever, but not with alias names. But what are they afraid of? Yet none of them claims that he is the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad!

Before we begin the dialogue with the virtuous shaikh Sultan Ahmed Al-Qudsi, he has to connect with the referees to promise that they will stand by Sultan Ahmed Al-Qudsi, and provide him with the authority of knowledge to challenge the argument with (a better yet) argument in his dialogue with Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. And it is forbidden for the entire supporters in different regions of the human countries to interfere with one line in this section that is dedicated for the dialogue with Shaikh Sultan Ahmed Al-Qudsi, a confidence in Imam Mahdi that he is fit to have dialogue with the entire Muslim doctrines of Sunnis, Shiites and others. And if you see one of the Muslim scholars defeated the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni even in one issue that’s if they did yet they would never do it is then I would become an insolent liar, consequently, I am not the real Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad. And it is not permissible for the best foremost supporters to let pride carries them of to sin while they find scholars of the Muslims have defeated Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in only one issue from Allah’s Book and the True sunnah of his messenger that is not contrary to Allah’s Book the grand Quran. To the fact that the fatwa is from Allah that I am Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni khalifa of Allah in the land will grant me the knowledge of Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and that none of scholars of the Muslims would argue with me that I would defeat him by the authority of knowledge that is clear for scholars of the Muslims and the common ones of them. And it is not permissible that we build rules of Allah’s religion (based) on dreams only, far from, very far-fetched! Indeed, by Allah then by Allah then by Allah, I will make scholars of the Muslims between two options; either they follow Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna that is not contrary to the decisive grand Quran, or they disbelieve in Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True prophet sunna, so they end up following sunna(s) of accursed-outcast satan (which came) from other than Allah and his messenger.

We repeat the welcoming to Sultan the lion, the virtuous shaikh Sultan Ahmed Al-Qudsi, and it will clear to us whether Sultan is a lion or a mouse escape from the international dialogue table; the website of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. And if you escape from the global dialogue table then allow me to say with my due respect to you and to those around you: Barking of the dogs did not harm the moon on the night of the half of the month. I only wanted to provoke you by this word of mine to make you complain so you do not escape from having dialogue with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. And still we call you Sultan the lion and say hello by the count of seas’ drops to Sultan the lion for the dialogue before appearing. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?36069

اقتباس المشاركة 296647 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ إلى صاحب حرب الإعلام سلطان أحمد القدسي في قناة الشرعيّة ..

- 1 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    08 - صفر - 1440 هـ
    17 - 10 - 2018 مـ
    06:49 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=296641
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الإمام المهديّ إلى صاحب حرب الإعلام سلطان أحمد القدسي في قناة الشرعيّة ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وعليهم وجميع المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ لا نفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله ونحن له مسلمون، أمّا بعد..

ونقول أهلاً وسهلاً بفضيلة الشيخ المحترم الذي يجيد السبّ والشتم والكذب بسبب ذهاب الحياء من قلوبكم هو وقبيله مقدم برنامج حرب الإعلام ضدّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، وما أريد قوله لفضيلة الشيخ سلطان أحمد القدسي لقد تجرأت على الحرب الإعلاميّة في قناة الشرعيّة ضدّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ووصفتنا بالكذب والدجل وتفتي الناس أنّ ناصر محمد مريضٌ نفسي كمثل مدّعي المهديّة، ووصفتني بجنون العظمة، وتقول عليّ ما لم أقله في كثيرٍ مما تفتي بلسانك في قناة ضِرار ضدّ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني، والله المستعان على ما تصفون.

وبرغم أنك لا تُعجز الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، فأينما تكون في العالمين فلدينا أنصار في كافة أقطار الدول العربيّة والإسلاميّة، وأمّا في الجمهورية اليمنيّة فوالله إنهم لكثيرون في مختلف محافظات الجمهوريّة وفي مختلف القُرى، وأنصار مقادسة في تعز في منطقة قدس، ولو يريد أو لو يصدر الأمرَ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني بالمكر بسلطان أحمد القدسي إذاً فلن تجد المفرّ، فأينما ذهبت في كافة محافظات اليمن وقُراها سوف تجد الأنصار في انتظارك، ثم لا تجد لك مخرجاً إلا أن تقيم في بيتك إقامةً إجباريّة، وما أنت علينا بعزيزٍ أينما تكون، ولكني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لا أريد علوّاً في الأرض ولا فساداً، والعاقبة للمتقين.

وعليه نأمر الأنصار في مختلف محافظات الجمهوريّة اليمنية بعدم التعرض لسلطان أحمد القدسي ولا ولن يُخالف الأنصارُ للإمام المهديّ أمراً، ومن خالف أمري فليس من أنصاري، ولكني أخشى عليك من حميّة الجاهليّة من غير أنصاري من آل القردعي خاصةً ومن مراد عامةً كونك هاجمت الشيخ ناصر محمد القردعي بأنه كذابٌ دجالٌ، وكافة رجال قبيلة مراد ليعلمون أنّ الشيخ ناصر محمد القردعي من خيارهم ومن أكرمهم ومن أصدقهم ومن السابقين بالخيرات إلا من كان على شاكلتك منهم، ولكن 99 في المائة من قبيلة مراد يعلمون أنك افتريت على الشيخ ناصر محمد القردعي ووصفته بأوصافٍ يعلمون علم اليقين أنها كذبٌ وافتراءٌ على الشيخ ناصر محمد القردعي.

ويا رجل يقول المثل العربي: (سل عن الجيد ربعه والبلاد أهلها) فهل يعلمون أني كذابٌ أو دجالٌ أو مريضٌ نفسيّاً حسب فتواك؟ وأغضبت قبيلة مراد من لم يكن منهم على شاكلتك. ولا أخاف عليك من أنصاري منهم كونهم لن يخالفوا لي أمراً ولكني أخشى عليك من الكثير منهم بسبب حميّتهم على صاحبهم، فمنهم من صار يبحث عن مكانك أنت وقبيلك مُقدم البرنامج، ومنهم من يبحث عن رقمك، ولكني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أقول:
    يا معشر قبيلة مراد للخصم بالمرصاد؛ إني أستحلفكم بالله العظيم أن لا تأخذكم حَميّة الجاهلية سواء يكون صاحبكم على حقٍّ أم على باطلٍ فلا يختلف الأمر عندكم؛ بل هذا محرم في كتاب الله القرآن العظيم.

وأعلم أن أنصاري قليلٌ من قبيلة مراد ولكنهم في حيرةٍ من أمري كون ادّعاء شخصيّة المهديّ المنتظَر أمرٌ جَلَلٌ كَبُرَ على عقولهم، وممن يتابعون بيان الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ينالهم العجب كيف يكتب هذه البيانات المرصوصة بسلطان العلم من محكم القرآن العظيم! وهم يعلمون أولاً أني لست بعالمِ دينٍ وما كنت خطيباً لأيّ مسجدٍ في قبيلة مراد، غير أنهم يحبونني لحسن صفاتي الحميدة التي منَّ الله عليّ بها؛ فلست كذاباً ولا دجالاً، كريمَ اليماني، وحَسَنَ الأخلاق، متواضعاً لا متكبراً ولا مغروراً، وكانوا يجدونني البدرَ في الليلة الظلماء في المواقف الكبيرة التي أعلم أنهم على حقٍّ فيها وأرفع رؤوسهم، ولذلك يكنّون لي كلّ الاحترام لشخصي غير أنهم في حيرةٍ من قولي أنّي المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد، وكذلك علموا بانعزالي عن حرب الأحزاب ولم يَعدْ لي أيّ موقفٍ نحو مواقفهم الحزبيّة، وأقول لهم لا يعجبوا من انعزالي وإنما ذلك تنفيذٌ لأمر الله في محكم كتابه القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى:

وعوضني الله بأنصارٍ اعتزلوا الحرب بين أحزاب الشعب اليمانيّ، وبرغم أنّ قبيلة مراد أولو بأسٍ شديدٍ ولكن أنصاري في داخل اليمن وخارجه أشدّ بأساً بالحقّ، وأكثر أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني في أوساط الشعب اليماني ممن كانوا ينتمون لطائفة الزيديّة كونهم لم يكونوا مذهباً عدائيّاً؛ بل كان مذهبهم وسطيّاً لا يعتدون على أحدٍ، ولا أقول كلهم أنصاري؛ بل أكثر أنصار الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني كانوا ينتمون إلى المذهب الزيديّ، وكذلك من أهل السّنة والشيعة ومن مختلف المذاهب الأربعة وفِرقهم ومن مختلف الشيعة الاثني عشر؛ بل أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني من مختلف كافة المذاهب الإسلاميّة وفِرقهم تركوا تعدد الأحزاب المذهبيّة وانضموا إلى ركب أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني، ولكني لم أزجّ بهم في حروب الأحزاب فذلك يخالف مبدأ دعوتي الراسخ رسوخ الجبال بنفي تعدد الأحزاب السياسيّة والمذهبيّة في دين الله تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّـهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ ﴿١٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

كون تفرّق المسلمين إلى شيعٍ أحزابٍ يتناحرون فحتماً يُفشل المسلمين ويُذهب ريحهم وتنكسر شوكتهم بين يدي ألدّ أعدائهم؛ مخطط الصهيونيّة العالميّة لتحقيق الثورة العبريّة بتغيير شرقٍ أوسطيٍّ جديدٍ من بعد إعلان القدس الشريف عاصمة اليهود الأبديّة حسب مخططهم الصهيوني العالميّ لتحقيق دولة اليهود الكبرى، فلكم حذّرتُ المسلمين ولكم نصحتُ لهم ولكن لا يحبّون الناصحين إلا قليلٌ منهم.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ نقول أهلاً وسهلاً بفضيلة الشيخ المحترم سلطان أحمد القدسي للحوار في طاولة الحوار العالميّة للمهديّ المنتظَر من قبل الظهور، فلكم يعجبني الذين يأتون بأسمائهم الحقّ ليذودوا عن حياض دينهم، وأكنُ لهم كّل التقدير والاحترام كونه يجب على كافة علماء المسلمين على مختلف مذاهبهم وفرقهم أن يذودوا عن حياض دينهم الإسلام ويقرعوا الحجّة بالحجّة فيهزموا ناصر محمد اليماني في عقر داره بين أنصاره؛ هذا الموقع الحرّ لكلّ البشر المسلم منهم والكافر ولكن ليس بأسماءٍ مستعارةٍ، فمما يخافون ولا يدعي أحدٌ منهم أنه المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد؟

وقبل أن نبدأ في الحوار مع فضيلة الشيخ سلطان أحمد القدسي عليه أن يتواصل مع المرجعيات ليَعِدوه بأنهم سوف يَقِفون إلى جانب سلطان أحمد القدسي فيمدّونه بسلطان العلم ليقرع الحجّة بالحجّة في حواره مع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، ومحرمٌ على كافة الأنصار في مختلف أقطار دويلات البشر التدخل بسطرٍ واحدٍ في هذا القسم المخصص للحوار لفضيلة الشيخ سلطان أحمد القدسي ثقةً في الإمام المهديّ أنه كفواً لحوار كافة مذاهب المسلمين سُنّةً وشيعةً وغيرهم، وإذا رأيتم أحد علماء المسلمين غلب المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ فإن فعلوا ولن يفعلوا فقد أصبحتُ كذّاباً أشِراً ولستُ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد الحقّ، فلا يجوز للأنصار السابقين الأخيار أن تأخذهم العزّة بالإثم لئن وجدوا علماء المسلمين غلبوا ناصر محمد اليماني في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ فقط من كتاب الله وسنّة رسوله الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، كون الفتوى من الله أني المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة الله في الأرض سوف يأتيني علم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وأنه لا يجادلني أحدٌ من علماء المسلمين وعامتهم من القرآن العظيم إلا غلبته بسلطان العلم البيِّن لعلماء المسلمين وعامتهم، ولا يجوز أن نبني أحكام دين الله على الأحلام في المنام فقط، هيهات هيهات! فوالله ثم والله ثم والله لأجعل علماء المسلمين بين خيارين اثنين إمّا أن يتّبعوا كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النبويّة الحقّ التي لا تخالف لمحكم القرآن العظيم أو يكفروا بكتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسُّنة النبويّة الحقّ فيتّبعون سُنن الشيطان الرجيم من عند غير الله ورسوله.

ونكرر الترحيب بالسلطان الغضنفر فضيلة الشيخ سلطان أحمد القدسي، وسوف يتبين لنا هل سلطانٌ غضنفرٌ أم فأرٌ فَرَّ من طاولة الحوار العالميّة موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، وإن أبيتَ يا سلطان ولذتَ بالفرار من طاولة الحوار العالميّة فاسمح لي أن أقول مع احترامي لك ولمن حولك: ما ضرّ القمر ليلة النصف من الشهر نباح الكلاب. وإنما أردتُ أن أستفزّك بقولي هذا لكي تتذمر فلا تفرّ من حوار ناصر محمد اليماني، ولا نزال نسمّيك سلطان الغضنفر ونقول حيا بسلطان الغضنفر عدّ قطرات البحار للحوار من قبل الظهور، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

13 - Safar - 1440 AH
    22 - 10 - 2018 AD
    06:36 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

O Sultan Al-Qudsi, we have advised you as coveting of me over Yemen and its people, and I see you challenging the political pointview of the Imam Mahdi, yet this explanatory-statement of mine would bridle you that we wrote it before the event, and its date is a witness on it, so has applying what I warned from came (true)?

اقتباس المشاركة :

04 - 06 - 1435 AH
    04 - 04 - 2014 AD
    04:31 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

An Urgent statement from the Imam Mahdi to the respectable president Abd Rabuh Mansour Hadi
    And to the people of Yemen; government and citizens..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets of Allah and His messengers and their righteous families from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness of Allah be upon him and his family- and I salute them a best salutation, after this..

O Mr. president the respectable Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi, preceded our fatwa by the Truth that the Yemeni economy on the brink of disaster because of the administrative chaos and looting the public treasury on behalf of the project, and preceded our advice in the Truth that the president should announce the stoppage of all new projects in all areas so as not to break the back bone of the Yemeni economy then collapses entirely, but unfortunately you did not take our advice. We know most certainly that the transitional government will end with a miserable failure for the fact it took the same method of the previous government; in fact the transitional government is faster failing economically! For reason of looting the Muslims' capital in public treasury is more than ever before, and no life to those who we call! and certainly with no doubt nor suspicion either that raise oil derivatives or the government would be unable to even pay the government and military employees' salaries, but if they raised oil derivatives in Yemen, it means a blast of the Yemeni people' volcano to the fact that the new dosage means the death judgment on those of limited income, and the situation of the Yemeni government and people became an unenviable situation.
    The reasons which deteriorated the situations of Yemen economically and security is not to crack down with an iron fist on the corrupt mischief-makers on earth, whether those who are looting the public treasury on behalf of service projects, or the administrative chaos in all government facilities, as well as not to punish those who tamper with electricity and oil pipelines or who mess in Yemen's security so they commit highway rubbery,so the country's security had tumbled down and the economy crumbled. Preceded our fatwa in the Truth that justice and order can not be straightened except by strict governing without injustice to anyone.

O Mr. president the respectable Abd Rabuh Mansour Hadi, we give you fatwa by the Truth that Yemen's economic and security situation if it continues on this course most certainly the president Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi will be up to a dead end road so you do not find any way out except to step down from power because you will feel complete helplessness, I ask Allah to be at your help and the help each who wants to reform the country and the people.

Allah is witnessing that surely the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in most wonder and amazement, how that the economy of Yemen is dying and the projects are still ongoing! So listen to what I say: I swear by Allah if you've built accompanist government by bricks of gold, and the economy of the people of Yemen is in the gutter, there is no value to your projects as long as you will deprive the Yemeni citizens of limited income for their livelihood and their families because of the deteriorating economy. O man, you must look at the regular class and their standard of living so you make sure not to damage their limited income by not raising (prices) of oil doses, then the Yemeni people remain secured from the economic point of view, but unfortunately you do not think how the situations will be for those of limited income, if there would be a dose (of oil with higher prices) that means you sentenced them to slow death.

O community of the transitional government staff, fear Allah the Severe in requiting for the Yemeni people, and we see the Yemeni with limited income 80% and they became like a timed bomb, and if happened the announcement of dose in the oil derivatives this means that the ticking time bomb will explode. Perhaps my honorable brother Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi at that time departs and leaves the rope to (Al-Gharib) previous president if Allah prolonged his life for the fact he will find himself unable completely to make matters easy and unable to please the people and the government together, you should win the people and to suppress mischief makers in the transitional government and rush to rescue Yemen for the fact the situation of Yemen is in a great danger, preceded our advise to you before and perhaps you did not lend to the advice of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni any interest! Far from, very far, by Allah I surely know from Allah what you do not know and the days are between us, how many of times I advised but you do not like those who advise.

As for Ali Abed Allah Salih indeed he is watching the return for the emergence from start and he is about to uncover the mask but he could never last in the governing except a little because the people had tried the leader Ali Abed Allah Salih previously more than thirty years ago, therefore he would never stay in it except briefly so he hands it over to who Allah pleases and to Allah (all) matters are returning, He know the dishonesty of eyes and that what the chests conceal.

O community of Muslims keep your duty to Allah altogether and repent altogether to Allah for all of you are shepherd and every shepherd is responsible for his flock in front of his Lord, by Allah no longer (left) of Islam but its name and only a few of the dutiful by one in a thousand, as well the great Quran is no longer (understood) except its (written) form between your hands! Here he is the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calling scholars of the Muslims who divided their religion sects and parties to the arbitration by the great Quran, and the age of the international Mahdi's call reached the tenth year and scholars of the Muslims are still turning away of the call to the arbitration to Allah's Book the great Quran! So how Allah will have mercy on you and you did not turn to your Lord to guide your hearts so He makes you see reality in the Truth and sustain you to follow it, and make you see false in falsehood and sustain you to avoid it?

O community of who are happy in their positions, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him that they would never do justice in their nation those who are rejoicing in their positions for the fact they are pleased with the world's life and they are satisfied with it, and that is their goal of knowledge! O to my wonder of who is rejoicing in his position in the world and forgot that he responsible about his flock in front of his Lord on the day when Allah go away with his wealth and authority then he says: {My wealth has not availed me.(28) My authority has gone from me.(29)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Haqqa] 69:28-29
    {مَا أَغْنَىٰ عَنِّي مَالِيَهْ ﴿٢٨﴾ هَلَكَ عَنِّي سُلْطَانِيَهْ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحاقة].

Keep your duty to Allah and think of your condition in front of Allah on the day when wealth will not avail, nor sons except who feared to stand before his Lord and don his calculations for that position while he still in this world's life, so remember what you have advanced (deeds) for yourselves in front of Allah on a day when regret will not benefit nor crying blood upon what you neglected of your duties towards Allah, The world's life and its adornment made you busy away from the purpose which Allah created you for it, so if you desired in the kingship of the world so desire in it for the cause of Allah to compete in Allah's love and His nearness and not competing for adornments of the world's life so you parish while you are wrongdoers to yourselves and your nation, so servants of Allah call it to account before it is too late.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.
    Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ
    انتهى الاقتباس

اقتباس المشاركة 296824 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ إلى صاحب حرب الإعلام سلطان أحمد القدسي في قناة الشرعيّة ..

- 2 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    13 - صفر - 1440 هـ
    22 - 10 - 2018 مـ
    06:36 صباحاً

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=296823
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

لقد نصحناكم يا سلطان القدسي حرصاً مني على اليمن وشعبه، وأراك تطعن في نظرة الإمام المهديّ السياسيّة، ويلجمك بياني هذا الذي كتبناه من قبل الأحداث وتاريخُه شاهدٌ عليه، فهل جاء تطبيق ما حذرتُ منه ؟

اقتباس المشاركة 138101 من موضوع بيانٌ عاجلٌ من الإمام المهدي إلى الرئيس المشير عبد ربه منصور هادي المحترم وإلى الشعب اليماني حكومةً وشعباً..

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=138096

الإمامُ ناصِرُ مُحَمَّدٍ اليَمَانِيُّ
    04 - 06 - 1435 هـ
    04 - 04 - 2014 مـ
    04:31 صباحاً
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

بيانٌ عاجلٌ من الإمام المهديّ إلى الرئيس المشير عبد ربّه منصور هادي المحترم وإلى الشعب اليماني حكومةً وشعباً ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله وآلهم الطيّبين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وأسلّم تسليماً، أمّا بعد..

ويا سيادة الرئيس عبد ربه منصور هادي المحترم، سبقت فتوانا بالحقّ أنّ الاقتصاد اليماني على شفا الهاوية بسبب التَّسَيُّبِ الإداري ونهب الخزينة العامة باسم المشاريع، وسبقت نصيحتنا بالحقّ أنْ يُعلنَ رئيسُ الجمهوريّة توقيف كافة المشاريع الجديدة في كافة المجالات حتى لا ينقصم ظهر الاقتصاد اليمني فينهار كليّاً، ولكن للأسف لم تأخذوا بنصيحتنا. ونعلم علم اليقين أنّ الحكومة الانتقاليّة سوف تبوء بالفشل الذريع لكونها اتّخذت نفس نهج الحكومة السابقة؛ بل الحكومة الانتقاليّة أسرع فشلاً اقتصادياً لكون نهب بيت مال المسلمين بالخزينة العامة هو أكثر من ذي قبل، ولا حياة لمن تنادي!
    وحتماً لا شك ولا ريب فإمّا أن يرفعوا المشتقات النفطيّة أو تعجز الحكومة حتى عن دفع رواتب الموظفين الحكوميّين والعسكريّين، ولكنّهم إذا رفعوا المشتقّات النفطيّة في اليمن فهذا يعني انفجار بركان الشعب اليماني لكون الجرعة الجديدة تعني الحكم على أصحاب الدّخل المحدود بالإعدام، وأصبح وضع اليمن حكومةً وشعباً وضعاً لا يُحسد عليه.

والأسباب التي دهورت أوضاع اليمن اقتصادياً وأمنياً هو عدم الضرب بيدٍ من حديدٍ على المفسدين في الأرض سواء الذين ينهبون الخزينة العامة باسم المشاريع الخدمية، أوالتسيّب الإداري في جميع المرافق الحكومية، وكذلك عدم معاقبة الذين يعبثون بالكهرباء وأنابيب النفط أو الذين يعبثون بأمن اليمن فيقطعون السبيل، فتدهور أمنُ البلاد وتهدم الاقتصاد. وسبقت فتوانا بالحقّ أنّه لا يمكن أن يستقيم العدل والنظام إلا بحكمٍ صارمٍ من غير ظلمٍ على أحدٍ.

ويا سيادة الرئيس عبد ربه منصور هادي المحترم، نُفتيك بالحقّ أنّ أوضاع اليمن الاقتصاديّة والأمنيّة إذا استمرَّت على هذه الحال فحتماً سوف يصل الرئيس عبد ربه منصور هادي إلى طريقٍ مسدودٍ فلا تجد لك أيَّ مخرجٍ إلا التّنحّي عن الحكم لكونك سوف تشعر بالعجز التام، والله يكون في عونك وعون كل من أراد أن يُصلح البلاد والعباد.

ويشهد الله إنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني في أشدّ العجب والاستغراب، فكيف أنَّ اقتصاد اليمن يحتضر والمشاريع لا تزال مستمرةٌ! فاسمع ما أقول: فوالله لو بنَيتُم مرافقاً حكوميّةً بطوبٍ من ذهبٍ واقتصادُ الشعب اليماني في الحضيض فلا قيمة لمشاريعكم ما دمتم سوف تحرمون المواطنين اليمانيّين ذوي الدخل المحدود لقمة عيشهم هم وأسرهم بسبب تدهور الاقتصاد.
    ويا رجل، فلتنظروا إلى الطبقة العادية ومستوى معيشتهم فتحافظوا على عدم تضرّر دخلهم المحدود بعدم رفع الجرعات النفطيّة فمن ثم يظلُّ الشعب اليماني في مأمنٍ من الناحية الاقتصاديّة، ولكن للأسف فأنتم لا تفكّرون كيف سوف تكون أحوال أصحاب الدخل المحدود، فلو تكون هناك جرعة فإنّ هذا يعني أنَّكم حكمتم عليهم بالإعدام بالموت البطيء.

ويا معشر طاقم الحكومة الانتقاليَّة، خافوا الله شديدَ العقاب في الشعب اليماني، ونحن نرى الشعب اليماني أصحاب الدخل المحدود ثمانين في المائة وأصبحوا كالقنبلة الموقوتة، وإذا تمَّ إعلان جرعة في المشتقات النفطيّة فهذا يعني أنَّ القنبلة الموقوتة الشعبيّة سوف تنفجر.
    وربما أخي الكريم المشير عبد ربه منصور هادي يغادر حينها اليمن ويترك الحبل على الغارب إن أطال الله عمره لكونه سوف يجد نفسه عاجزاً تماماً عن تسيير الأمور وعاجزاً عن إرضاء الشعب والحكومة معاً، فعليك أن تكسب الشعب وتقمع المفسدين في الحكومة الانتقاليّة وتسرع إلى إنقاذ اليمن لكون وضع اليمن في خطرٍ عظيمٍ، وسبقت نصيحتنا إليكم من قبل وربَّما لم تُعِيرُوا لنصيحة الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني أيَّ اهتمامٍ! وهيهات هيهات والله إنّني أعلم من الله ما لا تعلمون والأيام بيننا، فكم نصحتُ لكم ولكن لا تُحبّون النّاصحين.

وأما علي عبد الله صالح فهو يترقّب العودة للظهور من جديدٍ ويوشك أن يكشفَ القناع ولكنّه لن يستطيع البقاء في الحكم إلا قليلاً كون الشعب قد جرَّب الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح من قبل أكثر من ثلاثين عاماً، ولذلك فلن يلبث فيه إلا يسيراً فيسلِّمه إلى من يشاء الله وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور يعلمُ خائنة الأعين وما تخفي الصدور.

فاتّقوا الله يا معشر المسلمين جميعاً وتوبوا إلى الله جميعاً فكلُّكم راعٍ وكلُّ راعٍ مسؤولٌ عن رعيته بين يدي ربه، فوالله لم يعدْ من الإسلام إلا اسمه وإلا قليلٌ من المُتّقين بنسبة واحدٍ في الألف، وكذلك القرآن العظيم لم يعدْ إلا رسمه بين أيديكم! فها هو الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني يدعو علماء المسلمين الذين فرَّقوا دينهم شِيعاً وأحزاباً إلى الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم، فوصل عمر الدعوة المهديّة العالميّة إلى السنة العاشرة ولا يزال علماء المسلمين معرضين عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم! فكيف يرحمكم الله وأنتم لم تنيبوا إلى ربّكم ليهدي قلوبكم فيُبصِّركم بالحقّ حقّاً ويرزقكم اتّباعه ويُبصِّركم بالباطل ويرزقكم اجتنابه؟

ويا معشر الذين يفرحون بمناصبهم، والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّه لن يعدلوا في أمّتِهم الذين يفرحون بمناصبهم لكونهم رضوا بالحياة الدنيا واطمأنّوا إليها وذلك مبلغُهم من العلم! فيا عجبي من الفَرِح بمنصبه في الدنيا ونسي أنّه مسؤولٌ عن رعيَّته بين يدي ربّه يوم يُذهِب الله مالَه وسلطانه فمن ثم يقول:
    {مَا أَغْنَىٰ عَنِّي مَالِيَهْ ﴿٢٨﴾ هَلَكَ عَنِّي سُلْطَانِيَهْ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحاقة].

فاتّقوا الله وتفكّروا في حال مقامِكم بين يدي الله يوم لا ينفع فيه الجاه والسلطان؛ يوم لا ينفع مالٌ ولا بنون إلا من خاف مقام ربِّه وعمل حسابه لذلك الموقف وهو لا يزال في الحياة الدنيا، فتذكّروا ما قدّمتُم لأنفسِكم بين يدي الله يوم لا ينفع الندم ولا البكاء دَمَاً على ما فرّطُتم في جنب الله، فقد ألهتكُم الحياة الدنيا وزينتها عن الهدف الذي خلقكم الله من أجله، فإن طمعتم في ملكوت الدنيا فاطمعوا فيه من أجل الله لتتنافسوا في حبِّ الله وقربه وليس تنافساً على زينة الحياة الدنيا فتهلكوا وأنتم ظالمون لأنفسِكم وأمَّتِكم، فاحسِبوها بطريقةٍ صحيحةٍ عبادَ الله قبل فوات الأوان.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

13 -Rabi Awwal - 1440 AH
    21 - 11 - 2018 AD
    10:10 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

From the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the escapee from the dialogue Sultan Ahmad Al-Qudsi and his host Salih Al-Bkhiti at "Dirar" Channel of harm

In the name of Allah the One, the Supreme, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the chosen Allah’s messenger Mohammad Seal of prophets with the grand Quran to the entire people, after this..

O Sultan Ahmad Al-Qudsi, informing you has been accomplished that we opened for you a section in your name at the main page of our website to be exclusively between you and I and to all whom you got help with from scholars of the Muslims entirely upon various doctrines and sects with a condition; (it has to be) by the name and picture, and the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni alone by myself without my supporters in this specified section for Sultan Ahmad Al-Qudsi if there is manhood in him a weight of an atom. O Sultan, you have to know that the call of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is an international call that follows it supporters and Truth seekers from various countries, so there should be a dialogue to look at it the entire Truth seekers of the humans, and any place in the world would never contain me and (all of) you other than this dialogue table; website of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, forums of the Islamic good news.

And I am the Imam Mahdi, I say that I call Allah to witness that this announcement encompass the entire scholars of the Muslims and not (only) Sultan Ahmad Al-Qudsi the one with street talk, verily if you are a man face me her and defeat me by the authority of knowledge in my own home at the dialogue table among my supporters, and millions will follow our dialogue from various countries of the worlds. O sultan, indeed by Allah, by no means and you would never find an excuse for you after we have opened a specified section, and your rights are preserved; otherwise it is an argument against you.

O Sultan Al-Qudsi, you can never ward of my supporters by cussing and insult; in fact you can only bridle me by the authority of knowledge even in one issue only, and any explanatory-statement we get involved with it, you have to get help by a message to each Muslim scholar among the worlds to help you on defeating the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and do you know why — O sultan? For the fact of the fatwa from Allah in the True vision that:

[No scholare debate with me from the Quran but I overpower him]

Consequently — O Sultan, it is a must that my Lord fulfill the vision for me with Truth upon the actual reality. And — O man, let go the lies and the forgeries against us, have some manhood and be embarrassed from lying against us of what we did not say it! And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

..Allah’s khalifa and His servant, the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=298505

اقتباس المشاركة 298505 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ إلى صاحب حرب الإعلام سلطان أحمد القدسي في قناة الشرعيّة ..

- 3 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    13 - ربيع الأول - 1440 هـ
    21 - 11 - 2018 مـ
    10:10 مساءً

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=298497
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

من المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني إلى الفارّ من الحوار سلطان أحمد القدسي وقبيله صالح البخيتي في قناة ضِرار ..

بسم الله الواحد القهّار، والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله المختار محمد خاتم النبيين بالقرآن العظيم للناس كافةً، أمّا بعد..
    أيا سلطان أحمد القدسي، لقد تمّ إبلاغك أننا فتحنا لك قسماً باسمك في واجهة موقعنا فيكون حصريّاً بيني وبينك ولكلّ من استعنت بهم من علماء المسلمين كافةً على مختلف المذاهب والفِرق بشرط بالاسم والصورة، وسوف يحاوركم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وحدي من دون أنصاري في هذا القسم المخصص لسلطان أحمد القدسي إن كان فيه مثقال ذرةٍ من الرجولة، وعليك أن تعلم يا سلطان أنّ دعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني دعوةٌ عالميّةٌ يتابعها الأنصار والباحثون عن الحقّ من مختلف الدول فلا بدّ أن يكون حواراً يطّلع عليه كافة الباحثين عن الحقّ من البشر، ولن يسعني وإياكم أيّ مكانٍ في العالَم غير طاولة الحوار هذه موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني منتديات البشرى الإسلاميّة.

وإني الإمام المهديّ أقول إني أُشهد الله أنّ هذا إعلانٌ يشمل كافة علماء المسلمين وليس سلطان أحمد القدسي صاحب الألفاظ السوقيّة، فإن كنت رجلاً واجهني ها هنا واهزمني بسلطان العلم في عقر داري في طاولة حواري بين أنصاري، وسوف يتابع حوارنا ملايين من مختلف دول العالمين، ألا والله يا سلطان لا ولن تجد لك أيّ عذرٍ بعد أن فتحنا قسماً مخصصاً وحقوقك محفوظة؛ ما لم فهي حجّةٌ عليك.

ويا سلطان القدسي لن تستطيع أن تردّ أنصاري عن اتّباعي بالسبّ والشتم؛ بل تستطيع فقط لو تلجمني بسلطان العلم ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ فقط، وأيّ بيانٍ نخوض فيه عليك أن تستعين برسالةٍ لكلّ عالِمٍ مسلمٍ في العالمين ليساعدك على هزيمة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، وهل تدري لماذا يا سلطان؟ كون الفتوى من الله في الرؤيا الحقّ أنه:

[ لا يجادلني عالِمٌ من القرآن إلا غلبته ]

إذا يا سلطان لا بدّ أن يصدقني ربّي الرؤيا بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي، ودَعْ الكذب والافتراء علينا يا رجل، خَلي عندك رجولة واستحِ من الكذب علينا ما لم نقُله! وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.

خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني..

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

20 - Rabi Awwal - 1440 AH
    28 - 11 - 2018 AD
    10:36 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Imam Mahdi call to the entire scholars of the Muslims and Muftis of all Islamic hometowns, and to every famous scholar among the Muslims in the Islamic countries to come forward to debate the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets messengers of Allah from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah.. O you who believe invoke prayers of forgiveness upon and upon all of them and salute a best salutation, we do not make distinction among any of His messengers and we are His submitting Muslims, after this..

Verily sheikh Sultan Al-Qudsi has announced on his official page that he signed at my website yet he did not write any statement although the statement is similar to his statement! As if he throw the pen to escape for the fact he knew that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will definitely bridle him fully by the decisive authority of knowledge, but we do not want to wrong the man, and it is not fit to us nor permissible that we have dialogue with an unknown person impersonating the identity of Al-Qudsi whom sheikh Sultan Al-Qudsi announced through his page that he is not him and that this man impersonated his identity. And very nice that Al-Qudsi rushed to expose who impersonated his identity at the specified section of his at our website before the comes the vibrating reply with Truth of the Imam Mahdi, his denial would not have benefited him then, but he quickly downloaded on his page that this person registered in his name to impersonate his identity and he exonerated himself, it is good what he did; because the denial after the response surely does not benefit.

Anyways, I am the Imam Mahdi, I say to the entire scholars of the Muslims and Muftis of all Islamic hometowns, and to every famous scholar among the Muslims in the Islamic countries to come forward to debate the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and I allow them to be aiding and supporting one another, the entire scholars of Sunnis and Shiites and their various sectes, with a condition that a popular man from the Sunnis and a man from the Shiites to face me for dialogue on this website, that we would replace the name of one of them with the name of Al-Qudsi who is escaping from the dialogue yet he is originally not a scholars nor he is accounted from scholars of the Muslims; in fact he is mere mediapress blabber, as like his hoste Saleh Al-Bkhiti who lacks kinsfolk, honor, manners, high traditional-customs and values, yet none of them is a scholar and they only have (low) street talk.

In any case, this scholar is entitled to send our reply through email of the Muslims’ references among the worlds, let them be aiders and supporters to each other for them to see can they overpower the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni even in one issue only, or that the Imam Mahdi is truly the selected Imam Mahdi from Lord of the worlds? Verily, let some of you be supporters and aiders to others, while the debater is one and only each one replies for an explanatory-statement or a response from me, and the name who is at the main page represents all (of them). Of course, I say this to each of who see himself fit for the dialogue with the Imam Mahdi in various Arab and foreign Islamic countries, surely our dialogue in this blessed website is without cheating nor deceit, so the dialogue be clear for the followers among the worlds from the entire regions off the world, indeed the matter of sending the Imam Mahdi is significant.

Yet I do not have a condition against you except the you accept Allah as a Judge between you in what you differed therein, surely the Imam Mahdi’s only duty except to deduce for you; Allah’s Judgement with justice from His decisive Book. verily there is no new revelation nor a new prophet; in fact the decree of sending the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has come if you were (truly) believers in sending him, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

Note a scholar argues with him from the Quran except Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni overpower him with Allah’s permission; Lord of the worlds. Keep your duty to Allah and do not speak against Allah what you do not know, Yet Allah teaches you, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Allah’s khalifa and His servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=298887

اقتباس المشاركة 298887 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ إلى صاحب حرب الإعلام سلطان أحمد القدسي في قناة الشرعيّة ..

- 4 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    20 - ربيع الأول - 1440 هـ
    28 - 11 - 2018 مـ
    10:36 صباحاً

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=298882
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

دعوة الإمام المهديّ لكافة علماء المسلمين ومفتي كلّ الديّار الإسلاميّة ولكلّ عالِمٍ مشهورٍ بين المسلمين في الدول الإسلاميّة أن يتقدموا لحوار الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة رسل الله من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله، يا أيها الذين آمنوا صلّوا عليه وعليهم جميعاً وسلّموا تسليماً، لا نفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسله ونحن له مسلمون، أمّا بعد..

فلقد أعلن في صفحته الرسميّة الشيخ سلطان القَدَسي أنه لم يُسجّل في موقعي ولم يكتب أيَّ بيانٍ برغم أنّ البيان مشابهٌ لبيانه! وكأنه زجّ القلم ويريد أن يلوذ بالفرار كونه علم أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني حتماً سوف يلجمه إلجاماً بسلطان العلم المحكم، ولكننا لا نريد أن نظلم الرجل، ولا يليق بنا ولا يجوز أن نحاور شخصاً مجهولاً منتحلاً شخصيّة القَدَسي الذي أعلن الشيخُ سلطان أحمد القَدَسي عبر صفحته أنه ليس هو وأنّ هذا رجلٌ اِنتحل شخصيته. وجميلٌ جداً من القَدَسي أنه أسرع بفضح الذي انتحل شخصيّته في قسمه المخصص في موقعنا من قبل أن يأتي ردّ الإمام المهديّ المزلزل بالحقّ إذاً لما نفعه إنكاره حينها، ولكنه سرعان ما نزّل في صفحته أنّ هذا شخصٌ سجّل باسمه لينتحل شخصيّته وَبَرّأ نفسه وخيراً ما فعل؛ لأنّ بعد الردّ ما كان ليفيد الإنكار.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ، إنّي الإمام المهديّ أقول لكافة علماء المسلمين ومفتي كلّ الديّار الإسلاميّة ولكلّ عالِمٍ مشهورٍ بين المسلمين في الدول الإسلاميّة أن يتقدم لحوار الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، وأسمح لهم أن يكون بعضهم لبعضٍ ظهيراً ونصيراً؛ كافة علماء السُّنة والشيعة وعلى مختلف فِرقهم، بشرط أن يواجهني رجلٌ مشهورٌ للحوار من أهل السُّنة ورجلٌ آخر من الشيعة في هذا الموقع، والذي قد نستبدل اسم أحدهم باسم القَدَسي الفارّ من الحوار وليس هو بعالِمٍ أصلاً وليس محسوباً من علماء المسلمين؛ بل مجرد إعلاميّ مثرثر مثله كمثل قبيله صالح البخيتي الخالي من القبيلة والشهامة والأخلاق والشيم والقيم، وليس أحدهم بعالِمٍ وليس لديهم إلا كلامٌ سوقيٌّ.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ، يحقّ لهذا العالِم أن يُرسل ردّنا عبر بريد المراجع للمسلمين في العالمين، فليكن بعضهم لبعضٍ ظهيراً ونصيراً ليروا هل يستطيعون أن يغلبوا الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ فقط، أم إن الإمام المهديّ هو حقاً الإمام المهديّ المصطفى من ربّ العالمين؟ فليكن بعضكم لبعضٍ نصيراً وظهيراً، والمحاور واحدٌ وإنما كلٌّ يردُّ على بيانٍ أو ردٍّ منّا والذي في الواجهة يمثل الجميع. وطبعاً أقول هذا لكلّ من يرى نفسه كُفُواً لحوار الإمام المهديّ في مختلف الدول الإسلاميّة العربيّة والأعجميّة، وحوارنا في هذا الموقع المبارك من غير غشٍّ ولا خداعٍ ليتبيّن للمتابعين في العالمين الحوار من كافة أنحاء العالَم فالأمر جلل؛ بعث الإمام المهديّ.

وليس لي شرط عليكم إلا أن تقبلوا الله حَكَماً بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون فليس للإمام المهديّ إلا أن يستنبط لكم حكم الله بالحقّ من محكم كتابه، فلا وحيَ جديدٌ ولا نبيَّ جديدٌ؛ بل جاء قدر بعث الإمام المهديّ ناصرَ محمدٍ إن كنتم مؤمنين ببعثه، وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.

لا يجادله عالِمٌ من القرآن إلا غلبه خليفةُ الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني بإذن الله ربّ العالمين، واتقوا الله ولا تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون ويعلّمكم الله، وسلام على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 24-03-2020, 04:25 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 20-01-2020, 12:14 AM
  3. La quatrième réplique d’Al-Imam Al-Mahdi à Ahmed Amro..
    بواسطة العربي في المنتدى Français
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 09-09-2019, 08:03 PM
  4. Amerudisha Jibu Al'Mam Al'Mahdi Kwa Mwenye Vita Va Matangazo Sultan Ahmad Al'Qudsi Katika Idhaa Ya Ki Sharia ..
    بواسطة زينة الإسلام (فارسة الحق) في المنتدى Swahili
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 20-10-2018, 01:48 PM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-02-2017, 08:07 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •