Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - Muharram - 1440 AH
02 - 10 - 2018 AD
11:49 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Imam Mahdi's reply to Abdullah who is searching for the Truth in a private message, yet the Truth is most entitled to be followed, surely we do not have secrets in manifesting the Truth..

اقتباس المشاركة :
Original post is written by Abdullah Al-Bahith

اقتباس المشاركة :
Original post is written by Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad seal of the prophets and messengers.. O my beloved in Allah’s love, indeed Allah’s right is greater than any right, and what is after the Truth except falsehood, surely there is no intercessor, nor ask by the right of any servant in the universe, surely he is a servant for Allah as you are a servant for Allah, and you have the right in Allah as any of His servants, so be of the grateful ones — O joy of the eye, and Ask your Lord — glory be to Him — by the fact His most Beautiful Names and His Exalted Attributes, and Allah is sufficient as having charge of affairs. Do not call anyone with Allah nor beseech by anyone, indeed He is Most Merciful than your mother, your father and the entire servants of His altogether, and I love you for Allah’s sake, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
انتهى الاقتباس
Thanks for the reply my dear for Allah’s sake Nasser Mohammad, I abide in my prayer that I pray on the soil of the earth, and if I prostrated on the soil from the soil of Karbala surely I do that in obedience that I place my head on earth or what sprouts out of earth as weaved-mats yet I do not prostrate on carpets relying on the transported narrations from Mohammad and his family, so what the judgement on prostrating on the carpets? I know that you stipulated certain conditions about issues of prayers, and I am not but a servant from Allah’s servants and relative of yours in lineage, verily I smell the good scent and the guidance in your speeches. I do not want to make allegiance to you except after I complete reading your statements so I be on clear and certainty and completed with Allah’s help all what came in explanatory-statement of prayer and others.
The biography of the prophet (Allah’s prayer of forgiveness be upon him and his family) the prostration was on earth -soil- or what sprouts from it as the weaved-mats, and he was (Allah’s prayer of forgiveness be upon him and his family) prostrating on the ground of masjed spread with pebbles, and the Muslims were keen to prostrate on pebbles of the mesjid despite the intensity of its heat which confirms the necessity of prostrating on earth.
Imam Baqer (peace be upon him) said in an answer to who he asked him about the prostration on asphalt -which means tar- : “No and nor on the garment of old cotton, nor on the wool, nor on anything of the animal, nor on the food, nor on anything of produce of the earth, nor on anything of feathers.
And the truthful Imam (peace be upon him) been asked about the prayers on rugs and hair and cushioned-seats, so he said: “Do not prostrate on it, and if you stood on it and you prostrated on the ground then no problem, and if you spread on it the weaved-mats and you prostrated on the mats then no problem. Wassail of Shiites: 3/592
One of the companions was prostrating on his head-cover then the prophet (Allah’s prayer of forgiveness be upon him and his family) removed by his hand the headcover of his away from his forehead. Sunan of Al-Baihaqi: 2/105
I ask Allah to enlighten our hearts and to hasten the relief of Qaym of the family of Mohammad and to protect him from scheme of enemies.
انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and whoever took him as alie and followed his footsteps on the most sure knowledge from Allah..

O joy of the eye, i find Allah’s command about the place of prostration for Him in the decisive Book is a pure thing that you will prostrate on it that is free from apparent impurities as much as you can. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And when We pointed to Abraham the place of the House, saying: Do not associate anything with Me, and purify My House for those who make circuits and stand to pray and bow and prostrate themselves.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:26
{وَإِذْ بَوَّأْنَا لِإِبْرَاهِيمَ مَكَانَ الْبَيْتِ أَن لَّا تُشْرِكْ بِي شَيْئًا وَطَهِّرْ بَيْتِيَ لِلطَّائِفِينَ وَالْقَائِمِينَ وَالرُّكَّعِ السُّجُودِ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

Only the purity from dirt to become clean, thus purifying the cloths dirt when you feel that it has dirty look or impure scent. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And your garments do purify,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Muddath-thir] 74:4 unless if you are traveling surely Allah has not laid upon you any hardship in religion.
{{وَثِيَابَكَ فَطَهِّرْ ﴿٤﴾}} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر]

Importantly, the most favored is the prostration on a pure thing from dirt and the harmful impure scent whether it is rug or headcover or soil or pebbles, and always the impure scent is harmful its scent, even if the impurity were not apparent on the place of prostration by the sense of viewing, surely the sense of smell would uncover the impure scent.

And we give you fatwa with Truth that it is permissible for you to prostrate to your Lord on everything pure free from the evident impurity and filthy scent that is dirty by looking at it, and if you did not pay attention except after the prostration then you smelled that the smell of the prostration place is impure then do not interrupt the prayer, surely here joined both of your palms to each other when prostration of forehead, that so you can prostrate on the outer-side of your pure hands, and beware to intend showing the dark spot on the forehead with intention from you so you would enter in association of hypocrisy by associating in the prayer to your Lord, indeed polytheism is a grievous injustice.

And do not prostrate on the soil of my father the Imam Al-Hossain -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- no matter the soil is pure; just because calling it soil of Al-Hossain surely that is an innovation that Allah has not sent down an authority with it, and His messenger. Though if the soil is without naming it is then no problem with that, as for it has name (Soil of Al-Hossain) and you prostrate on his soil then this is association in the prostration of your forehead to your Lord — O joy of the eye, even if your intention is that you prostrate on normal soil then you will be a cause for association by other than you to the fact he is seeing you prostrating on the soil of Al-Hossain.

In any case, we allow you only in case of compulsion to ward of the scheme of whom they do not believe in Allah unless while they associate with Him His brought near servants. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Whoso disbelieves in Allah after his belief — not he who is compelled while his heart is content with faith, but he who opens (his) breast for disbelief — on them is the wrath of Allah, and for them is a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:106
{مَن كَفَرَ بِاللَّـهِ مِن بَعْدِ إِيمَانِهِ إِلَّا مَنْ أُكْرِهَ وَقَلْبُهُ مُطْمَئِنٌّ بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَـٰكِن مَّن شَرَحَ بِالْكُفْرِ صَدْرًا فَعَلَيْهِمْ غَضَبٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿١٠٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

Be of the grateful ones, and disbelieve in the intercession of prophets, all the prophets, and know that the intercession is for Allah altogether; His mercy would intercede for you from His chastisement if you if you are not despairing from Allah’s mercy, the Most Merciful than all the Merciful ones, and be free of need by the mercy of Who is Most Merciful to you than them altogether; Allah the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, surely that is your argument to your Lord, no god other than Him that Allah is the Most Merciful than all the Merciful ones. Will Allah glory be to Him deny you argument to Him that He is the Most Merciful than all who have mercy? Surely, there should not be there in the existence who is more merciful than the worshiped Allah; the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, more merciful with you than the prophets and the saints and the righteous ones altogether, and more merciful with you than your mother, your father and the people altogether, but unfortunately, most of them do not believe in Allah except while they associate with Him His brought near servants. So follow me I would guide you to a straight path of my Lord and your Lord, Allah the All Mighty, the Praised One. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely my Lord is on a straight path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Hûd] 11:56
{إِنَّ رَبِّي عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

Allah’s chastisement has approached for those who turn away from the True caller from their Lord, verily wait, I am too with you waiting, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=295837

اقتباس المشاركة 295837 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ على عبد الله الباحث عن الحقّ في رسالةٍ خاصةٍ، والحقّ أحقّ أن يتّبع فليس لدينا أسرار في تبيان الحقّ ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
22 - محرم - 1440 هـ
02 - 10 - 2018 مـ
11:49 صباحاً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=295832
ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الإمام المهديّ على عبد الله الباحث عن الحقّ في رسالةٍ خاصةٍ
والحقّ أحقّ أن يتّبع فليس لدينا أسرار في تبيان الحقّ ..

اقتباس المشاركة : عبدالله الباحث
اقتباس المشاركة : الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدي محمد خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين، ويا حبيبي في الله إنّ حق الله أكبر من أيّ حقٍّ، وماذا بعد الحق إلا الضلال، فلا شفيع، ولا تسأل بحقّ أيّ عبدٍ كائنٍ من كان في الوجود فهو عبدٌ لله كما أنت عبدٌ لله ولك الحق في الله كما لأيٍّ من عباده، فكن من الشاكرين يا قرة العين، وسل ربك سبحانه بحق أسمائه الحسنى وصفاته العُلى، وكفى بالله وكيلاً فلا تدعو مع الله احداً ولا تتوسل بأحدٍ فهو أرحم بك من أمك وأبيك ومن كافة عبيده أجمعين، وأحبك في الله، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
انتهى الاقتباس من الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني

شكرا على الرد عزيزي في الله ناصر محمد، إني ألتزم في صلاتي أن أصلي على تراب الأرض ، و إن سجدت على تربة من تراب كربلاء فإني أفعل ذلك إلتزاما بأن أضع رأسي على الأرض أو ما ينبت من الأرض كالحصير و لا آسجد على السجاد استنادا الى الأحاديث المتواترة من محمد و آله؛ فما هو حكم السجود على السجاد؟ أعلم إنك اشترطت شروطا معينة في مسائل الصلاة، و ما أنا إلا عبد من عبيد الله و قريبك في السلالة و إني لأشم رائحة الطيب و الهدى في خطاباتك ، لا أريد أن أبايعك إلا بعد أن أستكمل قراءة بياناتك حتى أكون على بينة و يقين و قد استكملت بعون الله قراءة جميع ما ورد في بيان الصلاة و غيرها.

أن سيرة النبي ( صلَّى الله عليه و آله ) كانت السجود على الأرض ـ التراب ـ أو ما ينبُت منه كالحصير ، و كان ( صلَّى الله عليه و آله ) يَحُثُّ الآخرين عليه ، كما أن سيرة المسلمين في عهد الرسول ( صلَّى الله عليه و آله ) كانت السجود على أرض المسجد المفروشة بالحصى ، و كان المسلمون يحرصون على السجود على حصى المسجد رغم شدة حرارتها مما يؤكد ضرورة السجود على الأرض .

قال الإمام الباقر ( عليه السَّلام ) في جواب من سأله عن السجود على الزفت ـ يعني القير ـ : " لا و لا على الثوب الكرسف ، و لا على الصوف ، و لا على شيء من الحيوان ، و لا على الطعام ، و لا على شيء من ثمار الأرض ، و لا على شيء من الرياش.

و سئل الإمام الصادق ( عليه السَّلام ) عن الصلاة على البساط و الشعر و الطنافس ، فقال : " لا تسجد عليه ، و إن قمت عليه و سجدت على الأرض فلا بأس ، و إن بسطت عليه الحصير و سجدت على الحصير فلا بأس. وسائل الشيعة : 3 / 592

كان أحد الصحابة يسجد على كَوْرِ عمامته فأزاح النبي ( صلَّى الله عليه و آله )بيده عمامته عن جبهته. سنن البيهقي : 2 / 105
أسأل الله أن ينير قلوبنا و أن يعجل فرج قائم آل محمد و أن يحميه من كيد الأعداء
انتهى الاقتباس من عبدالله الباحث

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله ومن والاه واتّبع نهجه على بصيرةٍ من الله..
ويا قرة العين إني أجد أمر الله في مكان السجود له في محكم الكتاب هو طهارة الشيء الذي سوف تسجد عليه من الأوساخ الظاهرة ما استطعت تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَإِذْ بَوَّأْنَا لِإِبْرَاهِيمَ مَكَانَ الْبَيْتِ أَن لَّا تُشْرِكْ بِي شَيْئًا وَطَهِّرْ بَيْتِيَ لِلطَّائِفِينَ وَالْقَائِمِينَ وَالرُّكَّعِ السُّجُودِ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

وإنما الطهارة من الأوساخ ليصبح نظيفاً، وكذلك تطهير الثياب من الأوساخ حين تشعر بأنها وَسِخَةُ المنظر أو الرائحةُ نجسةٌ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{{وَثِيَابَكَ فَطَهِّرْ ﴿٤﴾}} صدق الله العظيم [المدثر]، إلا أن تكون على سفرٍ فما جعل الله عليكم في الدين من حرجٍ.

والمهم أفضل السجود على شيءٍ طاهرٍ من الوساخة والرائحة النجسة المؤذية سواء يكون سجاداً أو عمامةً أو تراباً أو حصى، ودائماً الرائحة النجسة مؤذيةٌ شمّها، وحتى ولو لم تكن النجاسة ظاهرةً على مكان السجود بحاسة النظر فتكشف الرائحةَ النجسة حاسةُ الشمَّ.

ونفتيك بالحقّ أنه يجوز لك أن تسجد لربّك على كل شيءٍ طاهرٍ من الوساخة والرائحة القذرة الْبيّنة أنها وَسِخةٌ بالنظر إليها، وإذا لم تتنبه إلا بعد السجود فشممت أنّ رائحة مكان السجود نجسةٌ فلا تقطع الصلاة، فهنا تضمّ كفيك إلى بعضهما حين سجود الجباه، وذلك حتى تسجد على ظهر يديك الطاهرة، وإياك أن تتعمد إظهار العمدة على الجبهة بقصدٍ وتعمدٍ منك فتدخل في شرك الرياء بالإشراك في الصلاة لربك، إنّ الشرك لظلمٌ عظيم.

ولا تسجد على تراب أبتي الإمام الحسين عليه الصلاة والسلام مهما كان طاهرَ التراب بسبب تسميته بتراب الحسين فتلك بدعةٌ ما أمركم بها الله ورسوله، ولو كانت تراباً من غير تسمية فلا بأس بذلك، وأمّا وله اسم (تراب الحسين) فتسجد على ترابه فذلك شركٌ في سجود جبينك لربك يا قرّة العين، وحتى ولو كانت نيتك أنك تسجد على ترابٍ عاديٍّ فسوف تكون سبباً في شرك غيرك كونه يراك تسجد على تراب الحسين.

وعلى كل حالٍ نسمح لك فقط في حالة الاضطرار تُقاة مكر الذين لا يؤمنون بالله إلا وهم مشركون به عباده المقربين تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{مَن كَفَرَ بِاللَّـهِ مِن بَعْدِ إِيمَانِهِ إِلَّا مَنْ أُكْرِهَ وَقَلْبُهُ مُطْمَئِنٌّ بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَـٰكِن مَّن شَرَحَ بِالْكُفْرِ صَدْرًا فَعَلَيْهِمْ غَضَبٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿١٠٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النحل].

وكن من الشاكرين، واكفر بشفاعة الأنبياءِ؛ الأنبياء جميعاً، واعلم أنّ الشفاعة لله جميعاً؛ تشفع لك رحمته من عذابه إن لم تكن مبلساً من رحمة الله أرحم الراحمين، واستغنِ برحمة من هو أرحم بك منهم جميعاً الله أرحم الراحمين، فتلك حجّتك على ربك لا إله غيره بأنّ الله أرحم الراحمين، فهل سوف ينكر الله سبحانه حجّتك عليه أنه أرحم الراحمين؟ فلا ينبغي أن يكون هناك في الوجود من هو أرحم من الله المعبود أرحم الراحمين أرحمَ بك من الأنبياء والأولياء والصالحين جميعاً وأرحمَ بك من أمّك وأبيك ومن الناس أجمعين، ولكن للأسف لا يؤمن أكثرُهم بالله إلا وهم مشركون به عبادَه المقربين، فاتّبعني أهدك صراطاً مستقيماً صراط ربي وربك الله العزيز الحميد تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّ رَبِّي عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٥٦﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [هود].

واقترب عذاب الله للمعرضين عن داعي الحقّ من ربّهم، فارتقبوا إني معكم رقيبٌ، وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..