Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
13 - 10 - 1432 AH
12 - 09 - 2011 AD
04:41 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..Purpose of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni of his call

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his virtuous family- and all the believers, and I salute with best salutation, after this..

O my beloved for Allah’s sake (Talib Al-Elm), you have to know that Allah set a condition in the decisive Book to the inquirer of knowledge which is that he does not judge before listening, nor he follows before he uses his mind. As for the proof about not judging before listening is in the word of Allah the Most High: {Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:18
{الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ}‏‏ صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:18].

As for not following before you use your minds whether he speaks with authority from the All Merciful that the mind and logic accept it; surely you would find the fatwa in the decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And do not follow that of which you have no knowledge. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:36
{وَلا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُوْلَئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:36].

O my beloved in Allah’s love, verily the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not call you in order for you to attain the martyrdom in Allah’s cause, in fact I call you to a greater purpose and most noble it is that you hope from Allah to lengthen your lifetime and to not bestow on you the martyrdom until the guidance of the nation altogether is achieved.

O my beloved in Allah’s love, we are folks whom Allah loves them and they love Him, we are eager to achieve the joy in Allah’s Self by the guidance of His Allah’s servants to His straight path for the fact Allah rejoices a great joy by the guidance of His servant to the straight path; in fact a greaters joy than the joy of one of you that his camel-caravan got loose away from him in the desert and fled from him on which his food and his drink, then he laid under the shade of a tree awaiting death, so he slept a little then he woke up, lo and behold it is standing by him then he held with its bridle and he said out of intense joy : O our Allah You are my servant and I am your Lord! He made a mistake from the intense joy, isn’t this what means it the narration of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family: [Allah’s most rejoice with the repentance of His servant — of one from you (would rejoice) with his caravan (camel) on which is his food and his drink, then he lost it in a wide barren land, so he laid down as he has lost hope (of finding) it (camel), while he was as that, lo and behold it is standing by his head, so he took the head-bridle of it then from the intense joy he said: O our Allah, You are my servant , and I am your Lord! He made a mistake from the extreme joy] spoke the Truth prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him? And for this we are a people who Allah love them and they love Him, we long to achieve the guidance of the nation altogether in order for us to make Allah rejoice. As for is one of us wished the martyrdom in Allah’s cause and to saly him those who disbelieved, so with this wish have we achieved the joy in Allah’s Self? Even if he made the martyr to enter His heavenly-garden but he will make his murderer to enter the Fire. O my beloved in Allah’s love, shell I guide you to a reward that is greater than this and most noble? It is that you wish from Allah to lengthen your lifespan in this world’s life so you seek to the guidance of the people altogether, surely this more beneficial to Islam and the Muslims that Allah make you remain to help guiding the nation to the straight path.
[لله أشد فرحاً بتوبة عبده من أحدكم براحلته التي عليها طعامه وشرابه، فأضلها في أرض فلاة، فاضطجع قد أيس منها، فبينما هو كذلك إذا هو بها قائمة على رأسه، فلما رآها أخذ بخطاها وقال من شدة الفرح: اللهم أنت عبدي وأنا ربك! أخطأ من شدة الفرح]

O my beloved in Allah’s love, surely we are people whom Allah loves them and they love Him, we gathered over Allah’s love and we would never be happy until Allah is happy in HimSelf and not sorrowing over his servant whom He annihilated them and they were disbelievers, so they got sorrow over what they came short of their duties towards their Lord then Allah got sorrow over them and He is the Most Merciful than all the merciful ones. And Allah the Most High said: {It was naught but a single Sayha, and lo! they were still.(29) Oh sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) See they not how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:29-32
{إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَا حَسْرَ‌ةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّ‌سُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَ‌وْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُ‌ونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْ‌جِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

O my beloved in Allah’s love the Yemeni guest, welcome and hello to my Yemeni family and my clan at the globale dialogue table for discussion before the appearing. O community of the Yemeni people, be of the grateful ones that Allah made His khalifa from you and do not be the first to disbelieve in us, and I fear for you a painful chastisement of Allah from the third degree for if you refused responding to Allah’s judgement between you in what you differed threrein.

Perhaps Talib Al-Elm would like to interrupt me then say: “What is the sort of chastisement from the third degree in the Book?”. The we say: You find it in the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: He has the power to send on you a chastisement from above you or from beneath your feet, or to throw you into confusion, (making you) of different parties, and make some of you taste the violence of others. See how We repeat the messages that they may understand!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:65. I fear for you that Allah would fulfill to you His word: {or to throw you into sects, (making you) of different parties, and make some of you taste the violence of others. See how We repeat the messages that they may understand!}Truthful Allah the Great.
{قُلْ هُوَ الْقَادِرُ عَلَى أَن يَبْعَثَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابًا مِّن فَوْقِكُمْ أَوْ مِن تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِكُمْ أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعاً وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُم بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:65]،
{أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعاً وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُم بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ} صدق الله العظيم.

O Talib Al-Elm, do not follow the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the fact he is from Yemen, far from, very far, if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is on manifest error surely he would never avail a thing from Allah’s chastisement against you; in fact, you have the right to put two possibilities in regard to the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; either he is the True Awaited Mahdi or he is from Mahdies whom satans’ touch smites them, and from time to time a new mahdi appear to you and that’s a scheme of satans, and the wicked wisdom of it that when Allah sends among you the Awaited Mahdi then you would say: “He is only as like the alleged Mahdis from before and so many of them”! Then you would turn away from him while he is the True one from your Lord, for that I speak the Truth to you that expect either Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is from them or he is the True Awaited Mahdi being sent from the Lord to save you and unify your split and to rule in your dispute, and to unite you on a straight path holding fast with Allah’s rope and the True sunna of His messenger so we would return you back to the method of the first prophet-hood, and so you would know the Truth away from falsehood.

So ponder over the explanatory-statements of the Awaited Mahdi (to find out) is he speaks the Truth or is it logic of a madman? Indeed you will find you minds do not find except to submit to the Truth a full submission, then you follow your minds, surely the minds do not get blind from distinguishing between the Truth and falsehood when it reflects. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..For surely it is not the eyes that are blind, but blind are the hearts which are in the chests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:46
{فَإِنَّهَا لاَ تَعْمَى الأَبْصَارُ وَلَكِنْ تَعْمَى الْقُلُوبُ الَّتِي فِي آلصدور} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:46].

For that Allah commanded you to use the mind and the eyes for reflecting and pondering over the authority of knowledge of the caller (preacher), do the mind and logic accept it? Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And do not follow that of which you have no knowledge. Surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, of all of these it will be asked.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:36
{وَلا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُوْلَئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:36].

And when you mention Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- then my beloved in Allah, invoke prayers of forgiveness upon him and salute a best salutation carrying out Allah’s command in His decisive Book: {Surely Allah and His angels invoke a prayer of forgiveness upon the prophet. O you who believe, call for prayer of forgiveness upon him and salute him with a best salutation.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:56
{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:56].

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

www.mahdialumma.com/showthread.php?4284

اقتباس المشاركة 21676 من موضوع هدف الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني من دعوته ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
14 - 10 - 1432 هـ
12 - 09 - 2011 مـ
04:41 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط مشاركة البيان الأصليّة ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=21664
ــــــــــــــــــــ

هدف الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني من دعوته ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله الأطهار وجميع المؤمنين وأسلّم تسليماً، أمّا بعد..

ويا حبيبي في الله (طالب العلم)، فعليك أن تعلم أن ّالله وضع شرطاً في محكم الكتاب لطالب العلم وهو أن لا يَحْكُم من قبل الاستماع، ولا يتّبع من قبل أن يستخدم عقله. فأمّا البرهان على عدم الحكم من قبل الاستماع ففي قول الله تعالى:
{الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ}‏‏ صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:18].

وأما عدم الاتّباع من قبل أن تستخدموا عقولكم فهل ينطق بسلطان العلم من الرحمن يقبله العقل والمنطق؟ فتجدون الفتوى في محكم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى:
{وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۚ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَـٰئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا ﴿٣٦} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

ويا حبيبي في الله، إنّ الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني لا يدعوكم لكي تنالوا الشهادة في سبيل الله، بل أدعوكم إلى هدف أعظم وأسمى وهو أن ترجوَ من الله أن يطيل في عمرك وأن لا يرزقك الشهادة حتى يتحقّق هدي الأمّة جميعاً.

ويا حبيبي في الله، نحن قومٌ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه نطمع إلى تحقيق الفرحة في نفس الله بهدي عباده إلى صراطه المستقيم كون الله يفرح فرحاً عظيماً بهدي عبده إلى الصراط المستقيم؛ بل أعظم فرحاً من فرح أحدكم أفلَتَتْ منه راحلته في الصحراء وفرَّتْ منه وعليها طعامه وشرابه، ومن ثم اضطجع تحت ظلّ شجرة ينتظر الموت، فنام قليلاً ومن ثم أفاقَ فإذا هي قائمة عنده ومن ثم أمسك بزمامها وقال من شدة الفرح اللهم أنت عبدي وأنا ربّك! أخطأ من شدة الفرح، أليس ذلك ما يعنيه حديث محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:
[لله أشد فرحاً بتوبة عبده من أحدكم براحلته التي عليها طعامه وشرابه، فأضلها في أرض فلاة، فاضطجع قد أيس منها، فبينما هو كذلك إذا هو بها قائمة على رأسه، فلما رآها أخذ بخطاها وقال من شدة الفرح: اللهم أنت عبدي وأنا ربك! أخطأ من شدة الفرح] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام؟ ولذلك فنحن قومٌ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه نطمع إلى تحقيق هدي الأمّة جميعا لكي نُفرِح الله. وأما لو يتمنّى أحدنا الشهادة في سبيل الله وأن يقتله الذين كفروا فهل نحن بذلك التمنِّي حقّقنا الفرحة في نفس الله؟ وإن أدْخَلَ الشهيد جنّته، ولكن سوف يدخل قاتله النار. ويا حبيبي في الله، أفلا أدلّكم على أجرٍ هو أعظم من ذلك وأسمى؟ هو أن تتمنّى أن يُطيل الله عمرك في هذه الحياة لكي تسعى إلى هدى الناس جميعاً فذلك أفيد للإسلام والمسلمين أن يبقيك الله لتساعد على هدى الأمّة إلى الصراط المستقيم.

ويا حبيبي في الله، فنحن قومٌ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه اجتمعنا على حبّ الله ولن نكون سعداء حتى يكون الله سعيداً في نفسه وليس متحسّراً على عباده الذين أهلكهم وكانوا كافرين فتحسّروا على ما فرّطوا في جنب ربّهم ومن ثمّ تحسر الله عليهم وهو أرحم الراحمين، وقال الله تعالى:
{إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَا حَسْرَ‌ةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّ‌سُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَ‌وْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُ‌ونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْ‌جِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

ويا حبيبي في الله الضيف اليماني، أهلاً وسهلاً ومرحبا باليمانيِّين أهلي وربعي في طاولة الحوار العالميّة للحوار من قبل الظهور فكونوا من الشاكرين يا معشر اليمانيِّين أنْ جعل الله خليفته منكم ولا تكونوا أوّل كافر بأمرنا، وأخشى عليكم من
عذاب الله من نوع الدرجة الثالثة لئن أبيتُم الاستجابة إلى حكم الله بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون.

ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني طالب العلم فيقول: "وما هو نوع العذاب من الدرجة الثالثة في الكتاب؟". ومن ثم نقول تجدوه في قول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ هُوَ الْقَادِرُ عَلَىٰ أَن يَبْعَثَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابًا مِّن فَوْقِكُمْ أَوْ مِن تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِكُمْ أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعًا وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُم بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ ﴿٦٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]، وأخشى عليكم أن يحقّق الله فيكم قوله {أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعًا وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُم بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ} صدق الله العظيم.

ويا طالب العلم، لا تتّبع الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني كونه من اليمن، هيهات هيهات فلو كان ناصر محمد اليماني على ضلالٍ مبينٍ فلن يغني عنك من الله شيئاً ولا عن نفسه من عذاب الله؛ بل لك الحقّ أن تضع احتمالين اثنين في شأن الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، فإمّا أن يكون هو المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ وإمّا أن يكون من المهديِّين الذين تتخبَّطهم مسوس الشياطين، وبين الحين والآخر يظهر لكم مهديّاً جديداً وذلك المكر من الشياطين، والحكمة الخبيثة منه حتى إذا بعث الله فيكم المهديّ المنتظَر فتقولون: "إنّما هو كمثل المهديِّين المدَّعين من قبل وما أكثرهم"! ومن ثم تولّون عنه وهو الحقّ من ربّكم، ولذلك أقول لكم الحقّ أن تتوقّعوا إما أن يكون ناصر محمد اليماني منهم وإما أن يكون المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ مبعوثاً من الربّ لينقذكم ويجمع تفرّقكم ويحكم في اختلافكم ويجمع شملكم على صراطٍ مستقيم معتصمين بحبل الله القرآن وسُنَّة رسوله الحقّ حتى نعيدكم إلى منهاج النبوة الأولى، وحتى تعلموا الحقّ من الباطل.

فَتدبَّرْ في بيانات المهديّ المنتظَر هل ينطق بالحقّ أم كان مَنْطق مجنونٍ؟ ولسوف تجدون أنّ عقولَكم لا تجد إلا أن تسلِّم أنّه الحقّ تسليماً، ومن ثم اتَّبعوا عقولكم فالعقول لا تعمى عن التمييز بين الحق والباطل إذا تفكرت، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{فَإِنَّهَا لَا تَعْمَى الْأَبْصَارُ وَلَـٰكِن تَعْمَى الْقُلُوبُ الَّتِي فِي الصُّدُورِ ﴿٤٦} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

ولذلك أمركم الله باستخدام العقل والأبصار للتفكرِ والتدبّر في سلطان علم الداعية، هل يقبله العقل والمنطق؟ تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۚ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَـٰئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا ﴿٣٦} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

وإذا ذكرت محمداً رسولَ اللهِ صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم، فصلِّ عليه حبيبي في الله وسلِّمْ تسليماً تنفيذاً لأمر الله في محكم كتابه:
{إِنَّ اللَّـهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا ﴿٥٦} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..