Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

12 - Safar - 1431 AH
28 - 1 - 2010 AD
09:26 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

..Apology from the Awaited Mahdi to the entire supporters and visitors of the dialogue table

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah’s peace be upon you, and we apologize about the malfunction in the website and it needs repair and maintenance, and we assign my brother Al-Husain Bin Omar the honored president of the administration board, and I have lost his phone number, for that I could not contact him so whoever has the phone number of Al-Husain Bin Omar let him contact him immediately to inform him about the problem surely he does not know this, and already he asked me for a vacation to the fact he will go to visit his relatives, and what I hope from the supporters that who has Al-Husain Bin Omar’s phone no. to contact him instantly for the fact I lost his private number and for that O could not reach him and I still try repairing the malfunction by myself but my experience s little in the maintenance of the website.

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

12 - Safar - 1431 AH
28 - 1 - 2010 AD
09:26 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..From the Awaited Mahdi to the entire honored supporters

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers, and their righteous virtuous families, and the followers to the Truth till judgement day.. Peace be upon you community of the honored supporter from various regions among the worlds the caller to the global peace between nations of the humans and the followers for the True explanatory-statement, my Lord’s prayers of forgiveness and His peace be upon you altogether, after this..

The Awaited Mahdi repeats the great apology to you for the fact some malfunction occurred in the website, for that some of the important explanatory-statement do not open, and cause of the technical malfunction is unknown till now due to the absence of your honored brother Al-Husain Bin Omar chairman of members of the administration board, I ask Allah not to make him absent away from.

And he requested from a vacation to visit some relatives of his in some place that we could not inform him till now, and what we hope from the honored superintendents and members is to recover the important explanatory-statements, and that’s so the visitors at the dialogue table find it, surely we can not wait till the arrival of Al-Husain Bin Omar to solve the problem because not a single second of time passes yet the visitors do not vacate the website; night and day, and for that we can not wait until the arrival of Al-Husain Bin Omar; in fact I instruct you to recover the explanatory-statements which did not open, and you will find it at the secondary sites that belong to the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, yet it is not allowed for you to copy it (and place) at our website from the sites that publish the explanatory-statements of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and that’s for safeguard and caution, perhaps the human satans altered it in the other websites, we command you to not copy it except from the secondary sites of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and it is many. After Al-Husain Bin Omar comes he will repair the technical malfunction; and the pirates did not do that and they can not with Allah’s permission, and this occurred because of a technical malfunction, our brother Al-Husain Bin Omar will uncover it for us.

O community of the honored supporters, praise be to Allah Who showed me my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in my sleep after dawn prayer (Fajr) of past Friday directly in the True vision: [I was standing sad over the worlds calling my Lord and I say: O Lord, I only called out Your servants to worship You, You Alone, no partner for You, so the would seek Al-Waseela (nearest level) to you, so they would compete among the servants to the Worshiped Lord, and did not follow my call even the Muslims whom they claim that they are believers in the Quran. Lo and behold, my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- has come suddenly between my hands and surprised me with a kiss between my eyes and said: Allah’s peace be upon you — O beloved of Allah and His messenger do not be sad, verily by Who is in his hand the soul of Mohammad, surely some your supporters from Allah’s brought near beloved ones, and they are whom Allah made them gain knowledge on the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder, and their eyes overflow of tears of which they knew from the Truth; Allah’s argument and His messengers and the Awaited Mahdi (Nasser) the supporter with the permission of his Lord.] End of vision, yet the vision belong to its owner as strengthening for him from his Lord.
[وكُنت واقفاً حزيناً على العالمين أُناجي ربي وأقول: يا ربِّ إنما دعوت عبادك ليعبدوك وحدك لا شريك لك فيبتغون إليك الوسيلة فيتنافسون ضمن العبيد إلى الربِّ المعبود، ولم يَتَّبِع دعوتي حتى المسلمون الذين يزعمون أنهم بالقرآن مؤمنون. فإذا جدّي محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم قد حضر فجأة بين يدي وفاجأني بقُبلة بين عيني وقال: سلامٌ الله عليك يا حبيبَ اللهِ ورسولِه لا تحزن، فوالذي نفس محمد بيده إنّ من أنصارك من أحباب الله المُقربين وهم الذين أظهرهم الله على البيان الحقّ للذكر وفاضت عيناه من الدمع مما عرف من الحقّ حُجة الله ورسوله والمهديّ المنتظَر الناصر بإذن ربه.]

Important notice: So those who do not know do not interpret it with falsehood which is his word -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- (O Allah’s beloved and His messenger) surely He does not mean that the Awaited Mahdi is a messenger; in fact He means Allah’s beloved and the beloved of His messenger.. This is for the important notification.

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4239

اقتباس المشاركة 4239 من موضوع اعتذار مِن المهديّ المنتظَر إلى كافة الأنصار وزوّار طاولة الحوار ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ
13 - صَفر - 1431 هـ
28 - 01 - 2010 مـ
09:26 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرّسمي لأمّ القُرى )
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

اعتذار مِن المهديّ المنتظَر إلى كافة الأنصار وزوّار طاولة الحوار ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

سلام الله عليكم جميعًا، ونعتذر عن حدوث خللٍ في الموقع ويحتاج لإصلاحٍ وصيانةٍ، ونكلف بها أخي الحسين بن عمر المُكَرَّم رئيس مجلس الإدارة، ولقد ضاع مني رقم هاتفه ولذلك لم أستطِع الاتصال به فمن كان لديه رقم هاتف الحسين بن عمر فليتصل به فورًا ليبلغه بالمشكلة فإنهُ لا يعلم بذلك، وسبق أن طلب مني إجازةً كونه سيذهب لزيارة أقاربه، وما أرجوه من الأنصار بأن من كان لديه هاتف الحسين بن عمر أن يتصل به فورًا كون رقمه الخاص ضاع مني ولذلك لم أستطِع الاتصال به فوجب علينا أن نحيط كافة الأنصار بذلك وزوّار طاولة الحوار وشكر الله للجميع، ولا أزال أحاول إصلاح الخلل بنفسي ولكن خبرتي قليلة في صيانة الموقع.

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ.
ـــــــــــــــــــ

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليمانيّ
13 - صَفر - 1431 هـ
28 - 01 - 2010 مـ
09:26 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرّسمي لأمّ القُرى )
ــــــــــــــــــــ

مِن المهديّ المنتظَر إلى كافة الأنصار المُكرمين ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين وآله الطيبين الطاهرين والتَّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين، السلام عليكم مَعشر الأنصار المُكرمين من مختلف الأقطار في العالمين الدُّعاة إلى السلام العالميّ بين شعوب البشر والمُتَّبعين للبيان الحقّ للذكر، صلوات ربي وسلامه عليكم جميعًا، وبعد..

يُكرِّر المهديّ المنتظَر لكم الاعتذار الشديد كونه حدث خللٌ ما في الموقع لذلك لا تفتح بعض البيانات الهامة، والخلل الفنيّ مجهول السبب حتى الآن نظرًا لغياب أخيكم المُكرّم والمحترم الحسين بن عمر رئيس أعضاء مجلس الإدارة، لا غيّبه الله عني.

وقد طلب منى إجازةً لزيارة بعض أقاربه في مكانٍ ما ولم نستطِع تبليغه إلى الآن، وما نرجوه من المراقبين والأعضاء المُكرمين هي إعادة البيانات ذات الأهمية، وذلك حتى يجدها الزوّار في طاولة الحوار، فلا نستطيع الانتظار حتى وصول الحسين بن عمر لحلّ المشكلة لأنه لا يكاد أنْ تَمُرَّ ثانيةٌ واحدةٌ من الزمن والموقع لا يخلو من الزوّار ليلًا ونهارًا، ولذلك لا نستطيع الانتظار حتى وصول الحسين بن عمر؛ بل آمركم بإعادة البيانات التي لم تفتح وسوف تجدونها بالمواقع الفرعيّة التابعة للمهديّ المنتظر ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، ومُحَرَّمٌ عليكم أن تنسخوها إلى موقعنا من المواقع الناشرة لبيانات المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليمانيّ وذلك للحيطة والحَذَر، فلربّما شياطينُ البشرِ قاموا بتحريفها في المواقع الأخرى، ولذلك نأمركم أن لا تقوموا بنسخها إلّا من مواقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ الفرعيّة وهي كثيرةٌ، وبعد أن يحضر الحسين بن عمر سوف يقوم بإصلاح الخلل الفنيّ، ولم يفعل ذلك القراصنة ولا يستطيعون بإذن الله، وإنما حدث ذلك بسبب خللٍ فنيٍّ سوف يكشفه لنا أخونا الحسين بن عمر.

ويا معشر الأنصار المُكرمين، الحمدُ لله الذي أراني الله جدّي محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم في منامي بعد صلاة فجر الجمعة المنصرم مباشرة في الرؤيا الحق:
[وكُنت واقفًا حزينًا على العالمين أُناجي ربي وأقول: يا ربِّ إنما دعوتُ عبادك ليعبدوك وحدك لا شريك لك فيبتغون إليك الوسيلة فيتنافسون ضمن العبيد إلى الربِّ المعبود، ولم يَتَّبِع دعوتي حتى المسلمون الذين يزعمون أنهم بالقرآن مؤمنون. فإذا جدّي محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم قد حضر فجأةً بين يديّ وفاجأني بقُبلةٍ بين عينيّ وقال: سلام الله عليك يا حبيبَ اللهِ ورسولِه لا تحزن، فوالذي نفس محمدٍ بيده إنّ من أنصارك من أحباب الله المُقَرَّبين وهم الذين أظهرهم الله على البيان الحقّ للذِّكر وفاضت عيناه من الدمع مما عرف من الحقّ حُجة الله ورسوله والمهديّ المنتظَر الناصر بإذن ربه] انتهت الرؤيا، والرؤيا تخص صاحبها تثبيتًا له من ربه.

وملاحظة هامة حتى لا يُأَوِّلها بالباطل الذين لا يعلمون وهو قوله عليه الصلاة والسلام: (يا حبيبَ اللهِ ورسولِه) فهو لا يقصد أن المهديّ المنتظَر رسول؛ بل يقصد حبيبَ اللهِ وحبيبَ رسولِه.. وهذا للتنبيه الهام.

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني..
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..