الموضوع: To all the ansars who speak english

صفحة 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 22
  1. افتراضي To all the ansars who speak english

i have sent our imam message to the wake up project to you who never heard of this project those are guys who created "The Arrivals"
    the debate has already begun those are people of great understanding and will be many ansars between them enshallah
    link to my post in their forums:
    http://wup-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f...167396#p167396
    please help me ansar allah & his Imam I'm no debater
    ll --نشهدُ أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهدُ أن محمد رسول الله ونشهدُ أن الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربنا وإليك المصير--ll

2. افتراضي

In the name of God

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Salamo Alaikoum Brother

Of course I heard about the project since more than 4 months, and I saw a video in 51
    episodes, thank you the Team, but there are errors that should be corrected based on
    Bayanat of Imam
    Thank you for the good work on their forum

3. افتراضي

Jazaak Allah Brother Mahmoud for trying to spread the message,
    i have talked with the WUP last year and we had a very long debate,
    some people used their minds and came here to read more of the imams articles
    but many from the wup and from the moderators were against the imam,
    even when everything he says makes sense,
    all the articles have are gone since last year due to an error on wup
    perhaps its time to repost them again in wup so people have a chance to use their minds and reflect on it

fi aman Allah akhi
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

4. افتراضي

im thehero22
    i tried with em !!
    but they just call me "missguided"
    most of em is "Bushwake"
    i`ll try my best !
    and i even tried to tell the supervisors to creat a series for imam naser ,, after reading his bayan and make sure that he is the one !
    peace on who follow the light

5. افتراضي

assalam alaykom
    i expected better from WUP they really are one of the reasons i found my beloved Imam
    but no desperation with ALLAH SWT on our side my brothers lets keep trying
    ll --نشهدُ أن لا إله إلا الله ونشهدُ أن محمد رسول الله ونشهدُ أن الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد خليفة الله في الأرض سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربنا وإليك المصير--ll

6. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : معتز جندالله من ارض اليمن
    im thehero22
    i tried with em !!
    but they just call me "missguided"
    most of em is "Bushwake"
    i`ll try my best !
    and i even tried to tell the supervisors to creat a series for imam naser ,, after reading his bayan and make sure that he is the one !
    peace on who follow the light
    انتهى الاقتباس من معتز جندالله من ارض اليمن
    salaam alaykum brother
    yes i know what you mean,
    we only have to inform
    but no need to force,
    Allah is the judge between us
    Jazaak Allah for your patience

fi aman Allah
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    وَجَاءَ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ
    اتَّبِعُوا مَن لَّا يَسْأَلُكُمْ أَجْرًا وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم

7. افتراضي

Did you see the video where they speak about Al Mahdi and the Mohammed's family? They
    showed soldiers with black flags far to al Jazeera Alarabia! And they showed pictures of
    Hassan Nasser Allah, there is any relationship with the family of Mohammed. So the team
    supports the Chia

To debate with those who are doing that it will be hard to convince them, because of their
    misinformation about Al Mahdi and about Anthichrist, so the perfect solution is that most
    members of smartvisions.eu must particpate on an arabic forum there, of course anybody can't
    force something, but I think it's the perfect method to press to change the video because many
    people have seen this video and built in their heads misinformations that must be changed: Real Wake Up

8. افتراضي

brother ibrahim:
    i am trying to get the message of our Imam to people that speak English they deserve to hear the great news of Imam
    and maybe get the wheel of translating of BYAN going faster because we are responsible for this in front of Allah SWT

9. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : محمود
    brother ibrahim:
    i am trying to get the message of our Imam to people that speak English they deserve to hear the great news of Imam
    and maybe get the wheel of translating of BYAN going faster because we are responsible for this in front of Allah SWT
    انتهى الاقتباس من محمود
    Brother Mahmoud

Yes of course, we are ...
    But why don't try by an other way, speaking with people there to correct some misinformations
    without saying anything about Nasser Mohammed Al Yamamni at first, but try to correct for
    example some informaions about Antichrist (dajjal) and about the vision of God and about Torment
    of the grave ...etc, then when the people or most people are convinced there, then you can talk with
    him about Nasser Mohammed Al Yamani, I'm trying now to do same thing on French Forum because
    it's the occidenatl language most easy for me, I can't to do that in english because my english is bad.

10. افتراضي

Im sorry brother Ibrahim but i disagree with that method the byan if the Imam is the light and truth and i translate it to them and whoever wants believe it and whoever wants disbelieve,
    and we were not sent to be keepers on them:

وَمَا أُرْسِلُوا عَلَيْهِمْ حَافِظِينَ [83:33]
    But they had not been sent as keepers over them!

صفحة 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. {And he will speak to the people when in the cradle and when of middle-age, and (he will be) one of the righteous ones.}
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-06-2017, 11:35 PM
  2. I surely do not speak to you from narratives so you do not have the false argument against us
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 12-04-2017, 08:27 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 05-01-2017, 10:55 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 01-10-2011, 04:06 AM
  5. To all the ansars who speak english
    بواسطة jafar في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 04-06-2011, 01:23 AM
ضوابط المشاركة