الموضوع: questions about overtaking

النتائج 1 إلى 6 من 6
  1. افتراضي questions about overtaking

please can you post a detailed explanatiin if how the sun overtook the moon and oroofs i do nit understand fully but i want to put together a video proving that the sun overtook the moon to get the ummahs attention. this is huge inshallah if we can show people proof they will listen

2. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : MikailIbnKahf
    please can you post a detailed explanatiin if how the sun overtook the moon and oroofs i do nit understand fully but i want to put together a video proving that the sun overtook the moon to get the ummahs attention. this is huge inshallah if we can show people proof they will listen
    انتهى الاقتباس من MikailIbnKahf

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    Allah's peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you all what you have to do is pick a statement about this cosmic sign and read it so you do not make mistake other wise the people will attribute this mistake to the Imam. Just put the word search then you will get a plenty of statements about it. Wishing you the best of luck in the competition to Allah's love and His nearness.

3. افتراضي

brother the fact that we are discussing wether or not prayer is obligatory is silly when you consider how serious the Mahdi's message is.

We should be turning to Allah more than ever now, seeking forgiveness and salvation from the coming chastisement that is so near... ALLAHU ALEM.

This is not what we should be discussing, someone please let us have dialog and share ideas on how we can strengthen ourselves in preperation for what the Mahdi speaks.

4. افتراضي

{Allah imposes not on any soul a duty beyond its scope.}Truthful Allah the Great 2:286
    Allah created us to worship Him and getting closer to Him with prayers and hold firm with Allah's rope that is the grand Quran as our Imam taught us so compete according to your best ability
    ..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

5. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم
    {Allah imposes not on any soul a duty beyond its scope.}Truthful Allah the Great 2:286
    Allah created us to worship Him and getting closer to Him with prayers and hold firm with Allah's rope that is the grand Quran as our Imam taught us so compete according to your best ability
    انتهى الاقتباس من راضيه بالنعيم الأعظم
    Thankyou this task is within my ability and i know it will bring me closer to Allah and that is my strongest desire.

I think fasting for the sake of Allah so that he may forgive me and save me from his chastisement and bring me close to the blessed Mahdi and his supporters is the minimum that i can do and it is not enough alone so I invite anyone of you to join me.

6. افتراضي

Allah's peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you
    I ask Allah to accept from us what bring us closer to Him and make us the most loved rather than all His creatures
    Ameen
    Keep your duty to Allah and do not conceal the Truth that is being revealed in the explanatory-statements for the Quran and love Allah with all your might, heart and soul and never get pleased unless Allah is pleased by uniting all people on one word and upon one path; the straight path of Allah the One and only God, no partner for Him glory be to Him..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 02-09-2020, 06:14 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 15-07-2018, 07:01 PM
  3. Explanatory-statement of the overtaking the moon for the year 1429 AH to the board of scholars in Saudi ..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 05-05-2016, 12:44 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 20-11-2014, 03:04 AM
  5. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 01-11-2014, 12:22 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك