Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

02 - 09 - 1431 AH
12 - 08 - 2010 AD
03:32 am

..I do not find a difference in Allah’s Book between Hawl, Sana, and Aam (meaning year)

اقتباس المشاركة :
In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
Praise be to Allah, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon messenger of Allah and his family, and his companions altogether, and upon the True Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, after this
One of my friends has asked me about the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and said to me if the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly the Awaited Mahdi then why he does not answer this question which is what is the difference between Sana and Aam (meaning year) so I hope from the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to answer this question knowingly that they said to me if your Imam answers this Question we would believe him. Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, your brother Ahmad.
انتهى الاقتباس

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Allah’s peace be upon you my beloved supporters and all Muslims, and may Allah accept your fasting and your night-prayers and may Allah purify your hearts and to guide you to the straight path, and a blessed Ramadan to us and you; month of Ramadan in which the Quran descended so make provision for yourselves, the best provision being to keep one’s duty.

O you the honorable questioner, we did not find a difference between Sana and Aam in the Book, only the name is feminine and masculine, as for the masculine is Aam while the feminine is Sana but all of them indicate to whole (Hawlain) two whole years. Allah the Most High said: {And We have enjoined on man concerning his parents — his mother bears him with weakness upon weakness and his weaning takes two years — saying: Give thanks to Me and to thy parents. To Me is the eventual coming.(14) And if they strive with you to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge, obey them not, and keep kindly company with them in this world’s life..}Truthful Allah the Great [Luqmãn] 31:14-15
{وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ وَهْنًا عَلَى وَهْنٍ وَفِصَالُهُ فِي عَامَيْنِ أَنِ اشْكُرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيْكَ إِلَيَّ الْمَصِيرُ (14) وَإِنْ جَاهَدَاكَ عَلَى أَنْ تُشْرِكَ بِي مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ فَلَا تُطِعْهُمَا وَصَاحِبْهُمَا فِي الدُّنْيَا مَعْرُوفًا} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان:14-15].

In this verse Allah teaches us the meant with Aam the it is Sana which means Hawl meaning of two whole hawlain that means two whole years. And Allah the Most High said: {And mothers shall suckle their children for (Hawlain) two whole years, for him who desires to complete the time of suckling.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:233
{وَالْوَالِدَاتُ يُرْضِعْنَ أَوْلَادَهُنَّ حَوْلَيْنِ كَامِلَيْنِ لِمَنْ أَرَادَ أَنْ يُتِمَّ الرَّضَاعَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة: 233].

Verily it cleared to us hawlan are Aman are Sanatan (meaning two years). Thus we find another fatwa in Allah’s Book that sineen are Awam (means Years). And Allah the Most High said: {And We indeed sent Noah to his people, so he remained among them a thousand years save fifty (Sana) years. And the deluge overtook them, and they were wrongdoers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:14
{وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَى قَوْمِهِ فَلَبِثَ فِيهِمْ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ إِلَّا خَمْسِينَ عَامًا فَأَخَذَهُمُ الطُّوفَانُ وَهُمْ ظَالِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت: 14].

O my amazement for those who set the ratification about the Imam Mahdi (stops at) the answering on this Question, and turned away from many of the explanatory-statement of knowledge of the Book, Reminder to those of understanding-minds!

.Your brother the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2010

اقتباس المشاركة 6655 من موضوع لا أجد فرقاً في كتاب الله بين الحول والسَّنة والعام ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
02 - 09 - 1431 هـ
12 - 08 - 2010 مـ
03:32 صباحاً

لا أجد فرقاً في كتاب الله بين الحول والسَّنة والعام ..

اقتباس المشاركة :
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمد لله و الصلاة و السلام على رسول الله و على اله و صحبه اجمعين و على الامام المهدي الحق ناصر محمد اليماني اما بعد
فقد سئلني احد اصدقائي عن الامام ناصر محمد اليماني و قالوا لي لو كان الامام ناصر محمد اليماني المهدي المنتظر حقا فلما لا يجاوب على هذا السؤال و هو ما الفرق بين السنة و العام فارجوا من الامام ناصر محمد اليماني ان يجاوب على هذا السؤال مع العلم انهم قالوا لي لو جاوب امامك على هذا السؤال نصدقه و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته اخوكم احمد
انتهى الاقتباس
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
سلامُ الله عليكم أحبّتي الأنصار وجميع المسلمين، وتقبّل الله صيامكم وقيامكم وطهّر الله قلوبكم وهداكم إلى الصراط المستقيم وشهر مبارك علينا وعليكم؛ شهر رمضان الذي أُنزل فيه القرآن فتزَوّدوا فإنّ خير الزاد التقوى.

ويا أيّها السائل الكريم، لم نجد فرقاً بين السنين والأعوام في الكتاب، وإنّما الاسم مؤنث ومذكر، فأمّا المذكّر فالعام والمؤنث فهي السّنة وجميعهم يشيران لحولين كاملين، قال الله تعالى:
{وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ وَهْنًا عَلَىٰ وَهْنٍ وَفِصَالُهُ فِي عَامَيْنِ أَنِ اشْكُرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيْكَ إِلَيَّ الْمَصِيرُ ﴿١٤وَإِن جَاهَدَاكَ عَلَىٰ أَن تُشْرِكَ بِي مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ فَلَا تُطِعْهُمَا ۖوَصَاحِبْهُمَا فِي الدُّنْيَا مَعْرُوفًا} صدق الله العظيم [لقمان:14-15].

وفي هذه الآية يُعلّمنا الله بالمقصود بالعام أنّه سنتان أي حولان اثنان أي عامان اثنان، وقال الله تعالى:
{وَالْوَالِدَاتُ يُرْضِعْنَ أَوْلَادَهُنَّ حَوْلَيْنِ كَامِلَيْنِ ۖ لِمَنْ أَرَادَ أَن يُتِمَّ الرَّضَاعَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة: 233].

فتبيّن لنا أنّ الحولين هما العامان والعامان هما السنتان. وكذلك نجد فتوى أخرى في كتاب الله أنّ السنين هي الأعوام، وقال الله تعالى:
{وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ فَلَبِثَ فِيهِمْ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ إِلَّا خَمْسِينَ عَامًا فَأَخَذَهُمُ الطُّوفَانُ وَهُمْ ظَالِمُونَ ﴿١٤} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت].

ويا عجبي لهؤلاء الذين جعلوا التّصديق بشأن الإمام المهديّ إجابة على هذا السؤال وأعرضوا عن كثيرٍ من بيان علم الكتاب ذكرى لأولي الألباب!

أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..