1. افتراضي Replies of the Imam to Al-Mahi member

(Replies of the Imam to Al-Mahi member)

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

30 - 11 - 1430 AH
    18 - 11 - 2009 AD
    01:49 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Then support us with your satellite channel if you are of the truthful ones

prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his family who often turn to Allah, who purify themselves, and the followers to the Truth till the day of Judgement, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Peace be upon you Oh Al-Mahi, then support us with your satellite channel if you are of the truthful ones, then we have dialogue with scholars of the humans by the sound and picture, so the dialogue continues, and if that did not happen then I call this sheikh for the debate on the global dialogue table (website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni), then he would come then have dialogue with us about the explanatory-statement of the prayers, on a condition that he download his name with the picture and the words are preserved better and more lasting than the pronounced spoken-words, only the channel will benefit us in the informing by delivering the message to all humans to warn from appearing of planet Saqar then they would follow the Reminder before the night precedes before the daylight, as for the dialogue surely by Allah the True way for the method of convincing and lack of interruption is the preserved (written) dialogue and not the verbal, or do you want it as like (Etejah Mu`akis) the opposite direction for Al-Jazeera channel! So if you are truthful and you have satellite channel then you will gift us the channel for informing the people about the great announcement verily that what we desire it so the news reach to all the humans, so it reaches all homes before the night precedes before the daylight, and we do not have dialogue through the satellite channel; in fact I want to use it to deliver the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder to all humans and I call them through it to come to the dialogue table (website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni), then the dialogue would be accomplished with this preserved method then many ponder over it at night and day, and we do not have opposite direction (Etejah Mu`akis) — O man! We know what is the True wisdom from the verbal dialogue as follows:

1- The debater can never interrupt me; in fact he will be obliged on pondering over my explanatory-statement from the beginning of it till the last of it without interrupting with one word because it is dialogue by the silent pen and nothing in front of him except to ponder over my explanatory-statement and my response to him from the its beginning till the end of it without interruption, and in that is the secret of the persuasion so you would find them silent! And the reason is that they did not deny nor ratify all of whom Allah made them gain knowledge about us from scholars of the nation because the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder has accepted it their minds despite the judgements are new and nullification to many of what they were upon it from their ancestors. Indeed, by Allah were it not that the dialogue was by the silent pen they would not tolerated the patience until the Awaited Mahdi completes what he has due to the strange matter to them, but the preserved (written) dialogue force him on the silence and pondering in the explanatory-statement from the beginning of it till the end of it, then the false doctrine starts to shake which he was thinking of it that it was the Truth, so either to follow the Truth or to be silent. And we had enough of the weakest of faith (rather than) the evil of his tongue, so he would ponder over the matter from far as a visitor so we would not know in many of the supporters only by offering the pledge of allegiance because he spent months pondering the statement follow the other until he became of the certain ones that this is the Truth from his Lord the then you would find them submit to the Truth a full submission.

2- the preserved explanatory-statement the people will read it until rising the sun from its setting place (west), verily it will never be gone because it is preserved in order to ponder over it all the comers to the dialogue table (website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni).

O man, already has preceded our fatwa with Truth about what is the goal of the satellite channel? And it is the for (delivering the message) informing all the humans by the sound and image, and we did not prepare it for the dialogue, because that is definitely will be like the program of the opposite direction (Etijah Mu`akis) as what happens on Al-Jazeera channel.

I repeat my call to whom you think he will have dialogue with us; to be a dignified, honored and protected guest, and he would have high regard and respect, and we will prevent (all) supporters from interfering in case one of the senior sheikhs or one of the Muftis of the hometowns is present for the dialogue.

And this website became (visited) by many of the humans night and day between now and then throughout the 24 hours you would never find the website vacant of visitors, or do you want us appear for 5 minutes or quarter of an hour or an hour in one of the satellite channels then we disappear? Far from, very far?! Surely, this is degradation and downplaying the true announcement and the good news that we would appear then disappear for lack presence of the channel for continuity. Surely, by Allah, I would not do unless one offers to us a genuine satellite channel to be pulpit of the Awaited Mahdi day and night, at that I agree on appearing in voice and image with a direct explanatory-statement to all humans then I would fully explain to them the True explanatory-statement for the reminder to who among them wills to come ahead or remains behind before the night precedes the daylight.

.And to Allah are (all) matters returned, He knows the dishonesty of eyes and that which the chests conceal.
    .The caller for the dialogue; the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1057

اقتباس المشاركة 3910 من موضوع ردود الإمام على العضو الماحي ..

( ردود الإمام على العضو الماحي )

- 1 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    01 - ذو الحجة - 1430 هـ
    18 - 11 - 2009 مـ
    01:49 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=281
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

فانصرنا بقناتك الفضائيّة إن كنت من الصادقين ..

والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمدٍ رسول الله وآله التّوابين المتطهرين والتّابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

السلام عليكم أيّها الماحي، فانصرنا بقناتك الفضائيّة إن كنت من الصادقين، ثم نحاور علماء البشر بالصوت والصورة فيستمر الحوار، ما لم يكن ذلك فإنّي أدعو هذا الشيخ إلى المناظرة في طاولة الحوار العالميّة (موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني) فيأتي فيحاورنا في بيان الصلوات شرط أن يتمّ تنزيل اسمه مع الصورة، والكلام المحفوظ خيرٌ وأبقى من الكلام الملفوظ، وإنّما القناة سوف تفيدنا في التبليغ إلى كافّة البشر ليحذروا من ظهور كوكب سقر فيتّبعوا الذكر قبل أن يسبق الليل النّهار، وأمّا الحوار فوالله إنّ الطريقة الحقّ لأسلوب الإقناع وعدم المُقاطعة هو الحوار المحفوظ وليس الملفوظ، أم تريدها كمثل الاتّجاه المعاكس لقناة الجزيرة؟ فإن كنتم صادقين ولديكم قناة فضائيّة فإذاً سوف تهدي لنا القناة لتبليغ البشر بالنّبأ العظيم فهذا ما نريده حتى يصل الخبر إلى كافة البشر فيبلغ جميع الديار قبل أن يسبق الليل النّهار، وليس لدينا حوارٌ عبر القناة الفضائيّة؛ بل أريد أن أستخدمها لتبليغ البيان الحقّ للذكر إلى كافة البشر وأدعوهم من خلالها إلى الحضور إلى طاولة الحوار (موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني) فيتمّ الحوار بهذه الطريقة وهو الحوار المحفوظ فيتدبّره الكثيرون في الليل والنّهار، وليس لدينا اتجاهٌ معاكسٌ يا رجل! فنحن نعلم ما هي الحكمة الحقّ من الحوار المحفوظ كما يلي:

1- لن يستطيع المحاور أن يُقاطعني؛ بل سيكون مجبوراً على أن يتدبّر بياني من أوّله إلى آخره دون أن يقاطع بكلمةٍ واحدةٍ لأنّه حوار بالقلم الصامت وليس أمامه إلا أن يتدبّر بياني ورَدّي عليه من أوّله إلى آخره دونما مقاطعة، وفي ذلك سرّ الإقناع فتجدهم صامتين! والسبب أنّهم لم يكذّب ولم يصدّق جميعُ من أظهرهم الله على أمرنا من علماء الأمّة نظراً لأنّ البيان الحقّ للذكر تقبّلته عقولهم برغم الأحكام الجديدة ونفيٍ لكثيرِ ما كانوا عليه عن أسلافهم. ألا والله لولا أنّ الحوار كان حواراً بالقلم الصامت لما طاقوا الصبر حتى يكمل المهديّ المنتظَر ما لديه نظراً لغرابة الأمر عليهم، ولكنّ الحوار الحفظي يجبره على الصمت والتدبّر في البيان من أوّله إلى آخره ومن ثم تبدأ تتزلزل العقيدة الباطلة التي كان يظنّها أنّها الحقّ، فإمّا أن يتّبع الحقّ وإمّا أن يصمت ويكفينا (أضعف الإيمان) شرّ لسانه فيتدبّر الأمر من بعيدٍ على شكل زائرٍ، فلا ندري بكثير من الأنصار إلا بتقديم البيعة لأنّه مضى عليه شهور يتدبّر البيان تلو الآخر حتى صار من الموقنين أنّ هذا هو الحقّ من ربّه فتجدهم يسلّمون للحقّ تسليماً.

2- إنّ البيان المحفوظ سوف يطّلع عليه النّاسُ حتى يوم طلوع الشمس من مغربها فلن يذهب لأنّه محفوظٌ لكي يتدبّره كافة الوافدين إلى طاولة الحوار (موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني).

ويا رجل لقد سبقت فتوانا بالحقّ ما هو الهدف من القناة الفضائيّة، وهو لتبليغ كافة البشر بالصوت والصورة ولم نعدّها للحوار لأنّ ذلك حتماً سوف يكون كمثل برنامج الاتّجاه المعاكس كما يحدث في قناة الجزيرة.

وأُكرّر دعوتي إلى من تظنّه سوف يحاورنا ليكون ضيفاً علينا مُعزّزاً مُكرّماً مُصاناً وله التقدير والاحترام وسوف نقوم بمنع الأنصار من التدخل في حالة حضور أحد الشيوخ الكبار أو أحد مفتيي الديار للحوار.

وقد صار يتابع هذا الموقع الليل والنّهار كثيرٌ من البشر بين الحين والآخر على مدار 24 ساعة و لن تجد الموقع يخلو من الزوار، وأمّا أنّك تريد أن نظهر لخمس دقائق أو ربع ساعة أو ساعة في إحدى القنوات الفضائيّة ثم نختفي فهيهات هيهات! فهذا هوانٌ وتقليلٌ من شأن الخبر الحقّ والبشرى أن نظهر ثم نختفي لعدم وجود القناة للاستمرار، فوالله لا أفعل إلا أن يُقدّم أحدٌ لنا قناةً فضائيّةً حُرةً تكون منبرَ المهديّ المنتظَر الفضائيّ الليل والنّهار، فحين ذلك أوافق على الظهور بالصوت والصورة بالبيان المباشر إلى كافة البشر فأفصّل لهم البيان الحقّ للذكر لمن شاء منهم أن يتقدّم أو يتأخّر من قبل أن يسبق الليل النّهار، وإلى الله ترجع الأمور يعلمُ خائنة الأعين وما تخفي الصدور.

الدّاعي للحوار المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني.

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

12 - 01 - 1430 AH
    19 - 11 - 2009 AD
    03:00 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Last reply from the Awaited Mahdi to Al-Mahi

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

:The following is copy from statement of Al-Mahi so he says

اقتباس المشاركة :
    (But I say to you that the people hope to see the way of the Imam and the speed of his intuition and intelligence, and his deducing for laws and the clarification for the Reminder and reply to the sudden questions clarifies to all that this man has manifest proof from his Lord and being in touch and supported and bridling to whom have dialogue with him verily then will not be for them an argument against you)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Then the Awaited Mahdi from your Lord replies to you and I say: is this the miracle for the ratification with you? Verily do not be of the ignorant ones. Or do you want me to forge against Allah then respond to you quickly to prove my intelligence? O man, which intelligence? In fact this is the stupidity, keep your duty to Allah, surely it is not permissible for me to say except what my Lord taught me whenever my Lord pleases then He would inspire me and I do not have nor you any hand in the affair, while the affair is wholly (in the hands) of Allah, but you want me to haste with the reply so I make mistake in the Truth. Didn’t Allah the Most High say: {..And make not haste with the Quran before its revelation is made complete to you, and say: My Lord, increase me in knowledge.}Truthful Allah the Great [T.H.] 20:114?
    {وَلَا تَعْجَلْ بِالْقُرْآنِ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ يُقْضَىٰ إِلَيْكَ وَحْيُهُ وَقُلْ رَبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا} صدق الله العظيم [طه:١١٤]؟

For that, if I did not know about an issue so I say: My Lord, increase me in knowledge. Then I wait for the fatwa from my Lord and I would never haste with the reply so I would say against Allah what I do not know as like your scholars, surely as the Quran descended by slow degrees so do the inspiration of the explanatory-statement, verily the affair is in (the hand) of Allah from before and after. And Allah the Most High said: {And those who disbelieve say: Why has not the Quran been revealed to him all at once? Thus, that We may strengthen your heart thereby and We have arranged it well in arranging.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:32, [U]thus the inspiration of the explanatory-statement, so what do you benefit from the speed in the reply? And what is the difference between my late reply and the fast reply? Isn’t the fast reply or the late will be exclusively from the Quran? Therefore, what is the difference, and what do you want to get to? Or do you want me to say of Allah what I do not know so the people say: “How smart this man is, he would not be asked but he would answer instantly!”. I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones of whom they see that it is a shame that the scholar say: “I do not know”, then he would be obliged to say against Allah what he do not know so they say about him: “He is a genius scholar in the knowledge, he would not be asked but he answers immediately”. Consequently, this is a wrong theory leads to satan’s work, so the human being say against Allah what he does not know.
    { وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْلَا نُزِّلَ عَلَيْهِ الْقُرْآنُ جُمْلَةً وَاحِدَةً كَذَٰلِكَ لِنُثَبِّتَ بِهِ فُؤَادَكَ وَرَتَّلْنَاهُ تَرْتِيلًا} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:٣٢]

:As for your fatwa

اقتباس المشاركة :
    (I copy from informations of the churches that the People of the Book have)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    Then I say bring your proof if you are truthful. By Allah, you surely know that I do not debate the humans except from the grand Quran exclusively, for that I call all scholars of the Christian and the Jewish to resort for judgement to the grand Quran and its decisive information so I bring to you the Truth from the True doctrines from Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran and not from the Jewish doctrines, nor I steal from the doctrines of the Romanian Catholic Church, but if they are of the humans who use sense and they're not of the cows, surely they will ponder over the proof that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni came with it to prove what he claims; did he bring it from the grand Quran the guarded from alteration or from the altered Torah and Gospel?

But I bear witness for you by your vow that it is True with your word that the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has became your occupying business, then I say to you you said true that is because the Awaited Mahdi calls Muftis of the hometowns to the dialogue in the era of appearing and all the supporters know that all Muftis of the hometowns in all Arab and the Islamic regions each one of them has a website on the worldwide internet but they do not allow for anyone to write on their main websites. But the Awaited Mahdi allows for the humans the Muslim of them and the disbeliever to write on his website so they have dialogue with him, verily by Allah the Great, you do not find us deleted a statement of a person because he raised the argument against us, we seek refuge in Allah to be of the ignorant ones. But those of controversial idol-arguing and the verbal abuse they force us to reduce because they occupy the visitors with the empty statements which does not carry the knowledge and the authority, so reply on some of it and we delete some of it because we have responded to them but you find them write the statement after the other to make chaos in our website and we know them so we stop them at their tracks.

O you Al-Mahi, do not think yourself from the family of the House verily you are not of them in a thing until you submit for the Truth a full submission if you are truthful, surely between me and you is Allah’s Book and to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book whether the dialogue is openly on space through the satellites or on earth or in the computer; verily I would never get-away a thing from Allah’s Book the Reminder, and that is between me and you the call to resort for judgement to the grand Quran, so whoever go aright, it is for his own soul, and whoever go astray, (he errs) against it, then Allah makes me appear over you in a night while you are humbled with disgrace, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

As for your word that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- he was having dialogue verbally, so I say: Yes, and it is this grand Quran, and Allah did not send it down in a (written) book on paper; in fact by the utterance (verbally) and accomplished guarding the pronunciation of it till the day of judgement, it is guarded from alteration so the Awaited Mahdi debates with it the humans by Allah’s Book the guarded from alteration, and this is my call whether in secret or openly through the satellite by direct broadcasting or through the dialogue openly or through the computer, surely I do not have other that Allah’s Book the Reminder, and the Awaited Mahdi will not and would never follow anything else than it, and I did not dibat with you from other than it, and I would never follow your desires, so whoever go aright, it is for his own soul, and whoever go blind, it is against it, and judgement is Allah’s and He is the Best of all judges.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اقتباس المشاركة 3911 من موضوع ردود الإمام على العضو الماحي ..

- 2 -
    02 - ذو الحجة - 1430 هـ
    19 - 11 - 2009 مـ
    03:00 صباحاً

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=282
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

ردٌّ آخر من المهديّ المنتظَر إلى الماحي ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    وما يلي اقتباس من بيان الماحي فيقول:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    (ولكنى أقول لك إن الناس تأمل أن ترى طريقة الإمام وسرعة بديهته وذكاءه واستنباطه للأحكام والتبيان للذكر والرد على أسئلة مفاجئة توضح للجميع أن هذا الرجل علي بينة من ربه وعلي اتصال ومؤيد بالتسديد و ملجم لمن يحاوره فلن تكن لهم حجة عليك)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    ومن ثم يردّ عليك المهديّ المُنتظَر من ربّك وأقول: فهل هذه هي المعجزة للتصديق لديك؟ فلا تكن من الجاهلين. أم تريدني أن أفتري على الله فأردّ عليكم بسرعةٍ لأثبت ذكائي؟ فأيّ ذكاءٍ يا رجل؟ بل هذا هو الغباء، فاتّقِ الله، فلا يجوز لي أن أقول إلا ما علّمني ربّي متى يشاء ربّي فيُلهمني وليس لي ولا لك من الأمر شيئاً والأمر كله لله، ولكنّك تريد أن أستعجل بالردّ حتى أُخطِئ في الحقّ، ألم يقل الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَعْجَلْ بِالْقُرْآنِ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يُقْضَىٰ إِلَيْكَ وَحْيُهُ ۖ وَقُل رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا} صدق الله العظيم [طه:114]؟

ولذلك فإن كنت لا أعلم في مسألةٍ فأقول: ربّ زدني علماً، فأنتظر الفتوى من ربّي ولن أستعجل بالردّ فأقول على الله ما لم أعلم كمثل علمائكم، فكما نزَّل الله القرآن على مُكثٍ فكذلك إلهامُ البيان، فالأمر لله من قبل ومن بعد، وقال الله تعالى: {وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْلَا نُزِّلَ عَلَيْهِ الْقُرْآنُ جُمْلَةً وَاحِدَةً ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ لِنُثَبِّتَ بِهِ فُؤَادَكَ ۖ وَرَتَّلْنَاهُ تَرْتِيلًا ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان]، وكذلك إلهام البيان، فما تستفيد من السرعة في الردّ؟ وما الفرق بين ردّي المتأخر والردّ العاجل؟ أليس الردّ العاجل أو المتأخر سوف يكون حصريّاً من القرآن؟ إذاً وما الفرق وماذا تريد أن تصل إليه؟ أم تريدني أن أقول على الله ما لم أعلم حتى يقول الناس: "ما أذكى هذا الرجل فلا يُسأل إلا وأجاب فوراً!" وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين من الذين يرون أنّه عيبٌ أن يقول العالِم: "لا أعلم"، ثم ينجبر أن يقول على الله ما لم يعلم حتى يقولوا عنه عالِمٌ فطحولٌ في العلم لا يُسأل إلا وأجاب فوراً، إذاً هذه نظريةٌ خاطئةٌ تؤدّي إلى عمل الشيطان ليقول الإنسان على الله ما لم يعلم.

وأما فتواك:
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    (أني أقتبس من معلومات الكنائس لدى أهل الكتاب)
    انتهى الاقتباس
    ثمّ أقول لك: فهاتِ برهانكَ إن كُنتَ من الصادقين، فوالله إنّك لتعلم أنّي لا أحاجِج البشر إلا حصريّاً من القرآن العظيم ولذلك أدعو كافة علماء النصرانيّة واليهوديّة إلى الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم ومعلوماته المحكمة فآتيكم بالحقّ من العقائد الحقّ من محكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وليس من العقائد اليهوديّة ولا أسترق من عقائد الكنيسة الرومانية الكاثوليكية، ولكن إذا كانوا من البشر الذين يعقلون وليسوا من البقر فسوف يتدبّرون البرهان الذي جاء به ناصر محمد اليماني ليُثبِت ما يدّعيه؛ فهل جاء به من القرآن العظيم المحفوظ من التحريف أم من التّوراة والإنجيل المحرّفة؟

ولكنّي أشهدُ لك بقسمك أنّه الحقّ بقولك أنّ المهدي المنتظر ناصر محمد اليماني قد أصبح شغلك الشاغل، فأقول لك: صدقت وذلك لأنّ المهديّ المنتظَر يدعو مُفتيي الديار إلى الحوار في عصر الظهور وجميع الأنصار يعلمون أنّ كافة مفتيي الديار في جميع الأقطار العربيّة والإسلاميّة لدى كلٍّ منهم موقع في الإنترنت العالميّة ولكنّهم لا يسمحون لأحدٍ أن يكتب في مواقعهم الرئيسيّة، ولكنّ المهديّ المنتظَر يسمح للبشر مسلمهم والكافر أن يكتبوا في موقعه فيحاورونه، فوالله العظيم لا تجدنا قمنا بحذف بيان شخصٍ لأنّه أقام الحجّة علينا، ونعوذ بالله أن نكون من الجاهلين. ولكن أصحاب الجدل العقيم والشتم يجبروننا على التخفيف لأنّهم يشغلون الزوار بالبيانات الفارغة التي لا تحمل العِلم والسلطان فنردّ على بعضها ونحذف بعضها لأنّنا قد ردَدْنا عليهم ولكنّك تجدهم يكتبون البيان تلو الآخر ليعملوا فوضى في الموقع ونحن نعلمهم فنوقفهم عند حدّهم.

ويا أيّها الماحي، فلا تظنّ نفسك من آل البيت فلستَ منهم في شيء حتى تُسلّم للحقّ تسليماً إن كنت من الصادقين، فبيني وبينكم كتاب الله والاحتكام إلى كتاب الله سواء يكون الحوار جهرةً أو في الفضاء عبر الأقمار الصناعيّة أو في الأرض أو في الكمبيوتر فلن أتزحزح عن كتاب الله الذكر شيئاً، وذلك بيني وبينكم دعوة الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم، فمن اهتدى فلنفسه ومن ضلّ فعليها ثمّ يظهرني الله عليكم في ليلةٍ وأنتم صاغرون، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

وأما قولك أنّ محمداً رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم - كان يحاور بالحوار اللفظي فأقول نعم وهو هذا القرآن العظيم ولم يُنزّله الله في كتابٍ في قرطاسٍ؛ بل جاء باللفظ وتمّ حفظ لفظه إلى يوم الدين، محفوظٌ من التحريف حتى يحاجّ البشر به المهديُّ المنتظَر بكتاب الله المحفوظ من التحريف وهذه هي دعوتي سواء سراً أم جهراً أم عن طريق القمر بالبث المباشر أم عن طريق الحوار بالجهر أو عن طريق الكمبيوتر، فليس لديّ غير كتاب الله الذكر، ولا ولن يتّبع المهديّ المنتظَر سواه ولم أحاجِجكم من غيره ولن أتّبع أهواءكم، فمن اهتدى فلنفسه ومن عمي فعليها، والحُكم لله وهو خير الحاكمين.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

3. افتراضي

- 3 -

06 - 12 - 1430 AH
    24 - 11 - 2009 AD
    01:27 am
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Beware — O Al-Mahi if you are truly of the the best foremost supporters, so obey the command

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Is it true that you want to make a picture for the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family? O man, what make you know about his image? And here you are want to compose a book and make on it the picture of the Awaited Mahdi and the Messiah Jesus son of Mary so what makes you know about the (image) of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary? do n’t you know that Allah showed me the image of Al-Dajjal (satan; antichrist)? If you have seen him you would know him. And we did not find him one eyed, and we did not find him written on his forehead “disbeliever (Kafir)”, it is only cunning from the human satans so when the Muslims find the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal satan; antichrist) is not one eyed, nor written on his forehead “disbeliever (Kafir)” then they might respond to his claim of godhood, then they would say: “Didn’t our prophet tell to us that the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal satan; antichrist) is one eyed, and our Lord is not one eyed? Therefore, this is our Lord! Perhaps they fabricat another cunning they would bring another one eyed so they get the opportunity to seduce the humans, and far from, very far.. By Allah Who there is no God other than Him that the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal satan; antichrist) can not seduce who followed the Reminder because when he speaks to them face to face they will surely reply to him and say: “Allah the Most High said: {And it is not vouchsafed to a mortal that Allah should speak to him, except by revelation or from behind a veil, or by sending a messenger and revealing by His permission what He pleases. Surely He is High, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:51, so how do you talk to us face to face while we see you O enemy of Allah and His messenger and the Awaited Mahdi?”. As for the others the will say: “in fact he is our Lord, didn’t Allah’s messenger say the deceptive messiah (Al-Dajjal satan; antichrist) is one eyed while our Lord is not one eyed, and this one is not one eyed nor written on his forehead disbeliever (Kafir)”. Then they follow him unless they disbelieve in the narratives of disbelief that is contrary to the True explanatory statement for the Reminder, so they would follow the True explanatory statement for the Reminder if they are believers in it.
    {وَمَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَنْ يُكَلِّمَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا وَحْيًا أَوْ مِنْ وَرَاءِ حِجَابٍ أَوْ يُرْسِلَ رَسُولًا فَيُوحِيَ بِإِذْنِهِ مَا يَشَاءُ إِنَّهُ عَلِيٌّ حَكِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:٥١]

O you Al-Mahi, do not act in a thing you did not take consultation about it from the Awaited Mahdi if you are truly of the best foremost supporters, and I hope from Allah to assure my heart towards you if you are truthful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Brother of the believers; Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اقتباس المشاركة 3914 من موضوع ردود الإمام على العضو الماحي ..

- 3 -
    07 - ذو الحجة - 1430 هـ
    24 - 11 - 2009 مـ
    01:27 صباحاً

ـــــــــــــــــــ

احذر أيّها الماحي إن كنت حقّاً من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار فأطِع الأمر ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

فهل صحيحٌ أنّك تريد أن تجعل صورةً للمسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم؟ فما يدريك بصورته يا رجل؟ وها أنت تريد أن تؤلف كتاباً وتجعل عليه صورة المهديّ المنتظَر والمسيح عيسى ابن مريم، فما يُدريك بالمسيح عيسى ابن مريم؟ أفلا تعلم أنّ الله قد أراني صورة الدجال؟ فلو رأيتُه لعرفته ولم نجده أعور، ولم نجد أنّه مكتوبٌ على جبينه كافر، وإنّما ذلك مكرٌ من شياطين البشر حتى إذا وجد المسلمون المسيح الدجال ليس بأعور ولا مكتوب على جبينه كافر فلعلّهم يستجيبون لادِّعائه الربوبيّة، فيقولون: "ألم يقل لنا نبيّنا أنّ المسيح الدجال أعور وربنا ليس بأعور؟ إذاً هذا هو ربّنا".

وربما يصنعون مكراً آخر فيأتون بأعور حتى تتسنّى لهم فتنة البشر، وهيهات هيهات فوالله الذي لا إله غيره لا يستطيع المسيح الدجال أن يفتن الذين اتّبعوا الذّكر وذلك لأنّه حين يكلّمهم مواجهةً فسوف يردّون عليه ويقولون: "قال الله تعالى: {وَمَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُكَلِّمَهُ اللَّـهُ إِلَّا وَحْيًا أَوْ مِن وَرَاءِ حِجَابٍ أَوْ يُرْسِلَ رَسُولًا فَيُوحِيَ بِإِذْنِهِ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِنَّهُ عَلِيٌّ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى]، فكيف تكلِّمنا مواجهةً ونحن نراك يا عدوّ الله ورسله والمهديّ المنتظر؟". وأمّا آخرون فسوف يقولون: "بل هو ربّنا، ألم يقل رسول الله أنّ المسيح الدجال أعور وربنا ليس بأعور وهذا ليس بأعور ولا مكتوبٌ على جبينه كافر" ثم يتّبعوه، إلا أن يكفروا بروايات الكفر المخالفة للبيان الحقّ للذكر فيتّبعوا البيان الحقّ للذكر إن كانوا به مؤمنين.

ويا أيّها الماحي، لا تتصرف في شيءٍ لم تأخذ فيه الشورى من المهديّ المنتظَر إن كنت حقّاً من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، وأرجو من الله أن يطمئن قلبي نحوك إن كنت من الصادقين، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

أخو المؤمنين خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

4. افتراضي

- 4 -

07 - 12 - 1430 AH
    25 - 11 - 2009 AD
    08:53 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..Question of the Imam Mahdi to Al-Mahi

Allah the Most High said: {..And (this happened) that Allah might test what was in your chests and that He might purge what was in your hearts. And Allah is Knower of what is in the chests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:154
    {وَلِيَبْتَلِيَ اللَّهُ مَا فِي صُدُورِكُمْ وَلِيُمَحِّصَ مَا فِي قُلُوبِكُمْ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ} صدق الله العظيم [آل‌عمران:١٥٤].

O Al-Mahi, I do not call you to worship me so you would back off from supporting the Truth because of the purging and testing your insistence on supporting the Truth, so do not blame the Imam Mahdi verily he has received lessons from those who show belief and conceal the disbelief and cunning, for that you find me test my new supporters so we purge what is in their hearts, then you find the sincere who deal with their Lord are patient and forgiving and continue in the persistence and the purging does not increase what in their chests except faith and steadfastness, so they call on their Lord secretly and say: ”O our Allah You know and your servant the Imam Mahdi does know what is in our chests. O our Allah make his heart rest at ease to us we are truly want supporting the Truth, and since we believed that he is the Awaited Imam Mahdi who debates the people with the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder we want supporting him with every way and mean as much as our efforts and according to what You empowered us in this world’s life”.

As for the book verily my heart did not feel ease to the idea of it, and for that I refuse it so would not be said off me other than the Truth, and there is no longer time for it nor benefit; in fact the satellite (channel) is faster by the announcement and the good news in sending the Awaited Mahdi.

O man, I did not issue fatwa that you are one of whom we tested them previously in fact you are still in the period of testing and purging, as for the others whom you made fatwa that you spent several days or months known in convincing them until they got convinced that I am the Awaited Mahdi then they reverted because the Imam Mahdi’s heart did not feel ease yet about the announcement of you support and along with them so say to them: “Indeed Allah is above need of their support, verily if they did good they do good for themselves, certainly my Lord is ever Self-sufficient, Praiseworthy”. so if they are truly supporters of Allah surely they do not hope from the Awaited Mahdi repay nor thanks, even if the heart of the Imam Mahdi did not feel ease yet, surely if you along with them from those who possess understanding-minds you would never blame the Imam Mahdi, and I was waiting the proof of ratification from you upon the actual reality so the heart of the Awaited Mahdi be at ease, the Awaited Mahdi is only a human does not the deceitful eyes and what the chests conceal, didn’t you look at the dialogue between Allah the One, the Supreme, to reassure Abraham’s heart -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- so Allah’s messenger Abraham -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- candid his Lord and said: {..My Lord, show me how You give life to the dead, He said: Don’t you believe? He said: Yes, but that my heart may be at ease..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:260
    {رَبِّ أَرِنِي كَيْفَ تُحْيِي الْمَوْتَى قَالَ أَوَلَمْ تُؤْمِنْ قَالَ بَلَى وَلَكِنْ لِيَطْمَئِنَّ قَلْبِي ۖ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:٢٦٠].

Despite that Allah knows what is in Abraham’s inner-self but He asked him: {..He said: Don’t you believe? He said: Yes, but that my heart may be at ease..}Truthful Allah the Great, surely Allah did not blame His close-friend Abraham because his heart was not at ease with the belief in resurrecting the dead ones who died and their corpses got fragmented so he thought how would Allah gather the particles of their bodies from here and there, then Allah glory be to Him proved to His close-friend Abraham with the True proof upon the actual reality so Abraham’s heart be at ease and He did not blame him. And Allah the Most High said: {..Then take four birds, then tame them to incline to you, then place on every mountain a part of them, then call them, they will come to you flying; and know that Allah is Mighty, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:260
    {قَالَ أَوَلَمْ تُؤْمِنْ قَالَ بَلَى وَلَكِنْ لِيَطْمَئِنَّ قَلْبِي ۖ} صدق الله العظيم،
    {فَخُذْ أَرْبَعَةً مِنَ الطَّيْرِ فَصُرْهُنَّ إِلَيْكَ ثُمَّ اجْعَلْ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ جَبَلٍ مِنْهُنَّ جُزْءًا ثُمَّ ادْعُهُنَّ يَأْتِينَكَ سَعْيًا وَاعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:٢٦٠].

Indeed, He is Allah glory be to Him, and who is more true at word than Allah! And Abraham -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- has knew that his Lord gives life to the dead ones and he believed his Lord, we did not find Allah has got angry from His close-friend Abraham -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- because his heart was not at ease to the truthfulness of the word of his Lord that he gives life to the dead ones after disbursement of the bodies into particles in the soil of the earth, and we did not find got angry at His servant, in fact He proved for him with the proof upon the actual reality to reassure the heart of His close-friend. Surely, He is Lord of the worlds, glory be to Him, the Exalted Most High beyond measures! So what is your thoughts about Al-Mahi servant of Allah that the Awaited Mahdi; who is a servant like him, said to him that his heart is not at ease yet for ratifying the Truth by Al-Mahi, yet it you suppose to offer the clear proof to the Awaited Mahdi and to all foremost supporters by supporting the anticipated channel, or we see you appear in one of the news channels then we get surprised that Al-Mahi has appeared in one of the satellite channels ..
    :And said

O community scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews, I announce the good news that Allah has sent the Awaited Mahdi and he is calling you to the dialogue at his global site (The website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni), and he says that for each call a proof, so if he could not dominate over you with the authority of knowledge from the Quran it is then he is not the Awaited Mahdi, and if you found that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calls to the Truth and guides to a straight path verily he has raised the argument with the manifest proof, so do not turn away from the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran; Allah’s Reminder to the worlds. O community scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews, ward off the argument with (stronger) argument till manifest to you the fact of this man who rejects terrorism altogether against the Muslims and the disbelievers, and he issues fatwa that there is no compulsion in religion, and calls the world to achieve the global peace between the human populations altogether, verily he has forbade the Muslims killing the disbelievers with pretext of their disbelief and I issue fatwa that whoever kill a disbeliever with the excuse of his disbelief surely the sin of that with Allah as if he killed the people together. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..whoever kills a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he had killed the people altogether..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:32
    {مَنْ قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النّاس جَمِيعًا} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:٣٢].

The Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calls to lift off the oppression of man from his fellow man, and he calls the Muslims to do justice with the disbelievers despite that they are disbelievers, and issues fatwa that this is an implementation to Allah’s command in His decisive Book that He enjoins the Muslims to be kind with His disbelieving servants who did not fight you in their religion. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah forbids you not respecting those who fight you not for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahanah] 60:8
    {لَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُمْ مِنْ دِيَارِكُمْ أَنْ تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة:٨].

So you would say O you Al-Mahi: O community countries of the humans, don’t you see that it is our duty supporting this man and achieving his call to the global peace between the human populations and to the kindness and justice and the compassion between the Muslim and the disbeliever and lack of hatred? And he issues fatwa from Allah’s decisive Book that there is no right for the Muslim to hate the disbeliever because of his disbelief, and whoever holds grudges against a disbeliever with the excuse of his disbelief he has no connection with Allah, only Allah prohibits the Muslims to love the disbelievers who oppose Allah and His messengers then they fight Allah’s religion and they would revenge from who believed in Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the latter day loving those who oppose Allah and His messenger, even though they be their fathers, or their sons, or their brothers, or their kinsfolk. These are they into whose hearts He has impressed faith, and strengthened them with a Spirit from Himself, and He will cause them to enter Gardens wherein flow rivers, abiding therein. Allah is well-pleased with them and they are well-pleased with Him. These are Allah’s party. Now surely it is Allah’s party who are the successful!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mujadalah] 58:22
    {لَا تَجِدُ قَوْمًا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ يُوَادُّونَ مَنْ حَادَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلَوْ كَانُوا آبَاءَهُمْ أَوْ أَبْنَاءَهُمْ أَوْ إِخْوَانَهُمْ أَوْ عَشِيرَتَهُمْ أُولَٰئِكَ كَتَبَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمُ الْإِيمَانَ وَأَيَّدَهُمْ بِرُوحٍ مِنْهُ وَيُدْخِلُهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ أُولَٰئِكَ حِزْبُ اللَّهِ أَلَا إِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المجادلة:٢٢].

Then we say: O community of the Muslims, Christians, Jews and the people altogether, don’t you see that we should altogether respond to the call of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the global peace between the Muslim and the disbeliever and to have compassion, respect and justice so he would forbid the oppression of a man to his fellow man? Isn’t that what pleases all leaders of humans and their people? By Allah Who there is no God other than Him none is hostile to the call of this man who says that he is the Awaited Mahdi except an insolent satan an enemy to the humans altogether, regardless whether Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is Truly the Awaited Mahdi or a peacemaker between the humans, so his call s True that the heart rest at ease to it and the acknowledge it the mind and logic, and for that we call all Muftis of the hometowns and speakers of the pulpits to type a word search (website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni) on the computer at worldwide internet then they enter the website of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the dialogue with this man and ponder over his call, does the mind of the human being acknowledge it so it would elevate the humans to the True civility and advancing for the humans to live in the shade of peace to all children of our father Adam because they are brothers by blood and one kind of the nations’ races? So if the embraced the religion of Islam verily it will increase them brotherhood to their brethren then it will unite their hearts so they become brother by Allah’s favor, and if they did not submit (become Muslims) surely the brotherhood will remain in the blood and the respect and compassion instead of spilling blood between the nations, indeed you would not compel people till they are believers and there should be no hostility except against the oppressors, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

اقتباس المشاركة 3915 من موضوع ردود الإمام على العضو الماحي ..

- 4 -
    08 - ذو الحجة - 1430 هـ
    25 - 11 - 2009 مـ
    08:53 مساءً

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=286
    ــــــــــــــــــ

سؤال الإمام المهديّ إلى الماحي ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    قال الله تعالى: {وَلِيَبْتَلِيَ اللَّـهُ مَا فِي صُدُورِكُمْ وَلِيُمَحِّصَ مَا فِي قُلُوبِكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ} صدق الله العظيم [آل‌عمران:154].

ويا أيّها الماحي، إنّي لا أدعوكم إلى عبادتي حتى ترجعوا عن نصرة الحقّ بسبب التمحيص واختبار إصراركم على نصرة الحقّ، فلا تلُم الإمام المهديّ! فقد تلقّى دروساً من الذين يُظهرون الإيمان ويُبطنون الكفر والمكر، ولذلك تجدُني أختبر الأنصار الجدد فنُمحِّص ما في قلوبهم، فتجد المُخلصين الذين يتعاملون مع ربّهم يصبرون ويغفرون ويستمرّون في الإصرار فلا يزيدهم تمحيصُ ما في صدورهم إلا إيماناً وتثبيتاً، فيناجون ربّهم ويقولون:
    "اللهم إنك تعلم وعبدك الإمام المهديّ لا يعلم بما في صدورنا، اللهم فاجعل قلبه يطمئن إلينا أنّنا حقاً نريد نُصرة الحقّ، وبما أنّنا آمنا أنّه هو الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر الذي يُحاجِج النّاس بالبيان الحقّ للذكر نريد نُصرته بكلّ حيلةٍ ووسيلةٍ قدر جهدنا وحسب ما مكنتنا في هذه الحياة الدنيا".

وأمّا الكتاب فلم يطمئن قلبي إلى فكرته ولذلك فإنّي أرفضه حتى لا يقال عني غير الحقّ، ولم يعد له وقتٌ ولا نفعٌ؛ بل الفضائيّة أسرع بالخبر والبشرى ببعث المهديّ المنتظَر.

وأنا يا رجل، لم أُفتِ أنّك من الذين جرّبناهم من قبل بل لا تزال في مرحلة الاختبار والتمحيص، وأما بالنسبة للآخرين الذين أفتيتَ أنّك قضيت في إقناعهم أياماً معدوداتٍ أو أشهراً معلوماتٍ حتى اقتنعوا أنّي المهديّ المنتظَر ثم يرتدّوا نظراً لأنّ الإمام المهديّ لم يطمئِن قلبه بعد في خبر نصرتك وإيّاهم، فقل لهم: "إنّ الله غنيٌّ عن نصرتهم، فإن أحسنوا فإلى أنفسهم يُحسنون، إنّ ربّي غنيٌّ حميدٌ". فإن كانوا حقاً أنصار الله فإنّهم لا يرجون من المهديّ المنتظَر جزاءً ولا شكوراً، حتى ولو لم يَطمئِن قلب الإمام المهديّ بعد، فإذا كنت وإيّاهم من أولي الألباب فلن تلوموا على الإمام المهديّ، وكنت أنتظر منكم برهان التصديق على الواقع الحقيقي حتى يطمئن قلب المهديّ المنتظَر، وإنّما المهديّ المنتظَر بشرٌ لا يعلم خائنة الأعين وما تخفي الصدور، أفلا تنظر للحوار بين الله الواحد القهّار ليطمئن قلب إبراهيم - عليه الصلاة والسلام - فصارح رسولُ الله إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام ربَّه وقال: {رَبِّ أَرِنِي كَيْفَ تُحْيِي الْمَوْتَىٰ ۖ قَالَ أَوَلَمْ تُؤْمِن ۖ قَالَ بَلَىٰ وَلَـٰكِن لِّيَطْمَئِنَّ قَلْبِي ۖ } صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:260].

برغم أنّ الله يعلم ما في نفس إبراهيم ولكنّه سأله: {قَالَ أَوَلَمْ تُؤْمِن ۖ قَالَ بَلَىٰ وَلَـٰكِن لِّيَطْمَئِنَّ قَلْبِي ۖ } صدق الله العظيم، فلم يلُم الله على خليله إبراهيم بسبب أنّ قلبه لم يطمئن بالإيمان في بعث الموتى الذين ماتوا وتجزأت جثثهم فتفكّر كيف يجمع الله ذرات أجسادهم من هنا وهناك، ثم أثبت الله سبحانه لخليله إبراهيم بالبرهان الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي حتى يطمئِن قلب إبراهيم و لم يلم عليه، وقال الله تعالى: {فَخُذْ أَرْبَعَةً مِّنَ الطَّيْرِ فَصُرْهُنَّ إِلَيْكَ ثُمَّ اجْعَلْ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ جَبَلٍ مِّنْهُنَّ جُزْءًا ثُمَّ ادْعُهُنَّ يَأْتِينَكَ سَعْيًا ۚ وَاعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّـهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:260].

وهو الله سبحانه ومن أصدق من الله قيلاً! وقد عَلِمَ إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام أنّ ربّه يحيي الموتى وصدّق ربّه ولم نجد أنّ الله غضِب من خليله إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام بسبب أنّ قلبه لم يطمئِن لصدق قول ربّه أنّه يُحيي الموتى بعد تفرّق الأجساد إلى ذراتٍ في تُراب الأرض، ولم نجد أنّ الله غضب من عبده بل أثبت له بالبرهان على الواقع الحقيقي ليطمئن قلب خليله وهو ربّ العالمين سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً! فما بالك بعبد الله الماحي الذي قال له المهديّ المنتظَر وهو عبدٌ مثله أنّ قلبه لم يطمئن بعد إلى التصديق بالحقّ من قبل الماحي، وكان من المفروض أن تُقدّم البرهان المبين للمهديّ المنتظَر ولكافة الأنصار السابقين بنصرة القناة المُنتظرة؛ أو نراك تظهر في إحدى قنوات الأخبار فنتفاجأ أنّ الماحي قد ظهر في أحد القنوات الفضائيّة.. وقال:

يا معشر علماء المسلمين والنصارى واليهود إني أُبشركم أنّ الله قد بعث المهديّ المنتظَر وهو يدعوكم إلى الحوار بموقعه العالمي (موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني)، ويقول أنّ لكُلّ دعوى بُرهانٌ فإذا لم يستطِع أن يُهيمن عليكم بسلطان العلم من القرآن فهو ليس المهديّ المنتظَر، وإن وجدتُم أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني يدعو إلى الحقّ ويهدي إلى صراط مستقيم فقد أقام الحجّة بالبرهان المبين، فلا تُعرِضوا عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم؛ ذكر الله إلى العالمين يا معشر علماء المسلمين والنصارى واليهود، فادرأوا الحُجّة بالحجّة حتى تتبيّن لكم حقيقة هذا الرجل الذي ينبذ الإرهاب جميعاً ضدّ المسلمين وضدّ الكافرين ويفتي أنّه لا إكراه في الدين، ويدعو العالَم إلى تحقيق السلام العالمي بين شعوب البشر جميعاً فقد حرّم قتل المسلمين للكافرين بحُجّة كُفرهم وأفتى أنّ من قتل كافراً بحُجة كُفره فإنّ إثمَ ذلك عند الله وكأنّما قتل النّاس جميعاً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:32].

والإمام ناصر محمد اليماني يدعو إلى رفع ظُلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان ويدعو إلى برّ المسلمين بالكافرين مع أنهم كافرون، ويفتي أنّ ذلك تنفيذاً لأمر الله في محكم كتابه أنّه يستوصي المسلمين بالرفق بعباده الكافرين الذين لا يحاربونهم في دينهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّـهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ﴿٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة].

فتقول أيّها الماحي: "فيا معشر دول البشر أفلا ترون أنّه واجب علينا نصرة هذا الرجل وتحقيق دعوته إلى السلام العالميّ بين شعوب البشر وإلى البر والعدل والتراحم بين المسلم والكافر وعدم التباغض؟ ويفتي من محكم كتاب الله أنّه لا يحقّ لمسلمٍ أن يبغض كافراً فيكرهه بسبب كفره، ومن يحقد على كافرٍ بحجّة كفره فليس من الله في شيء، و إنّما ينهى الله المسلمين أن يوادّوا الكافرين الذين يحادّون الله ورسله فيحاربون دين الله فينقمون ممن آمن بالله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {لَّا تَجِدُ قَوْمًا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّـهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ يُوَادُّونَ مَنْ حَادَّ اللَّـهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلَوْ كَانُوا آبَاءَهُمْ أَوْ أَبْنَاءَهُمْ أَوْ إِخْوَانَهُمْ أَوْ عَشِيرَتَهُمْ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ كَتَبَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمُ الْإِيمَانَ وَأَيَّدَهُم بِرُوحٍ مِّنْهُ ۖ وَيُدْخِلُهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا ۚ رَضِيَ اللَّـهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ حِزْبُ اللَّـهِ ۚ أَلَا إِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّـهِ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المجادلة]".

ثم تقول: "ويا معشر المسلمين والنّصارى واليهود والنّاس أجمعين، أفلا ترون أنّه يجب علينا جميعاً أن نُلبّي دعوة الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني إلى السلام العالمي بين المسلم والكافر و إلى التّراحم والاحترام والعدل فيُحرِّم ظلم الإنسان لأخيه الإنسان؟ أليس ذلك ما يرضي كافة قادة البشر وشعوبهم؟ فوالله الذي لا إله غيره لا يعادي دعوة هذا الرجل الذي يقول أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر إلا شيطانٌ أشِر عدوٌ للبشر جميعاً، بغض النظر هل ناصر محمد اليماني حقاً المهديّ المنتظَر أم مصلحٌ بين البشر فدعوته حقّ يطمئن إليها القلب ويقرّها العقل والمنطق، ولذلك ندعو كافة مُفتيي الديار وخطباء المنابر أن يكتبوا كلمة بحثٍ (موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني) في جهاز الكمبيوتر في الإنترنت العالميّة فيدخلوا إلى موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني للحوار مع هذا الرجل وتدبّر دعوته، فهل يقرّها عقل الإنسان فتُرَقّي البشر إلى التحضر الحقّ والتطور ليعيش البشر في ظل السلام لكافة أبناء أبينا آدم لأنّهم إخوة في الدم وجنس واحد من أجناس الأمم؟ فإن اعتنقوا دين الإسلام فسوف يزيدهم أخوة إلى إخوتهم فيؤلف بين قلوبهم فيصبحوا بنعمة الله إخواناً، وإن لم يسلموا فسوف تبقى الإخوة في الدم والاحترام والتراحم بدل سفك الدم بين الأمم، فلم يُكره النّاس حتى يكونوا مؤمنين ولا عدوان إلا على الظالمين".

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 21-12-2018, 11:43 PM
  2. Answers of the Imam to the questions of the member Hilmi..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 26-11-2016, 11:24 PM
  3. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 19-05-2016, 12:54 AM
  4. Replies of the Imam Mahdi to Abu Wehbi..
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 28-04-2016, 12:03 AM
  5. Replies of the Imam to Nasim: Nullifying the chastisement of the grave
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 03-11-2015, 12:01 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك