Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

04 - 04 - 1434 AH
14 - 02 - 2013 AD
04:32 am
ــــــــــــــــ

The explanatory-statement of the Imam Mahdi, Imam of the worlds, to Al-Salafis and scholars of the Shiites and the Sunnis and all scholars of nation of Islam altogether..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all Allah’s prophets and His messengers from the first one of them to the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah,and their righteous families and who followed them with goodness till the day they are resurrected, after this..

Indeed, the honorable abode is the abode of prestige and kingdom equally; whether in the world’s life or in the hereafter. And Allah the Most High said: {And leave the sea behind calm. Surely they are a host to be drowned.(24) How many of the gardens and springs they left behind!(25) And cornfields and an honorable abode!(26) And goodly things wherein they rejoiced!(27) Thus (it was). And We made other people inherit them.(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhãn] 44:24-28

Look at the word of Allah the Most High: {How many of the gardens and springs they left behind!(25) And cornfields and an honorable abode!(26)}Truthful Allah the Great, and we devise the True explanatory-statement for the honorable abode that it is an abode of prestige and kingdom equally; whether in the world’s life or in the hereafter.

Thus the honorable abode in the blissful gardens in the hereafter as Allah promised His prophet. True to the word of Allah the Most High: In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful {By the brightness of the day!(1) And the night when it is still!(2) Your Lord has not forsaken you, nor is He displeased.(3) And surely the latter state is better for you than the former.(4) And surely your Lord will give you so that you will be well pleased.(5) Did He not find you an orphan and gave (you) shelter?(6) And found you groping, so He showed the way?(7) And found you in want, so He enriched you?(8) Therefore the orphan, oppress not.(9) And him who asks, chide not.(10) And the favor of your Lord, proclaim.(11)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Duhaa] 93:1-11

And that is a promise from Allah to His messenger with an honorable abode in the gardens of bliss. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And surely the latter state is better for you than the former.(4) And surely your Lord will give you so that you will be well pleased.(5)}Truthful Allah the Great, and that is the praised abode which that Allah is being praised for it and He pleases with it my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And during a part of the night, keep awake by it, beyond what is incumbent on you; maybe your Lord will raise you to a praised abode.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:79

And it is the abode which Mohammad His servant and His messenger praises Allah for it and he is pleased with it, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And surely the latter state is better for you than the former.(4) And soon will your Lord give you so that you will be well pleased.(5)}Truthful Allah the Great. Therefore, the praised abode is an abode of prestige and kingdom for the fact the abodes of the people of the heavenly-garden is various, and the abode of the people of the heavenly-garden is better than the abode of the people of hell-fire. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {These are rewarded with high places because they are patient, and are met therein with greetings and salutation,(75) Abiding therein. Goodly the everlasting-dwelling and the abode!(76)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:75-76

As for the abode of the people of hell-fire, Allah the Most High said: {It is surely an evil everlasting-dwelling and abode!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:66

Therefore, the praised abode is a place that Allah prepared it to His prophet as honoring for him so he get pleased, and the abodes of the servants between the hands of the worshiped Lord each has assigned abode to the Possessor of the throne according to their degrees with their Lord even the angels are not equal.

The close angels of the All Merciful, said: {And there is none of us but has an assigned abode,(164) And verily we are ranged in ranks,(165) And we truly glorify (Him).(166)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sãffãt] 37:164-166

But those who say about Allah what they do not know of most who do not believe in Allah except they associate (with Him), they gave fatwa to the Muslim that the explanation to the word of Allah the Most High: {And during a part of the night, keep awake (praying) in it, beyond what is incumbent on you; maybe your Lord will raise you to a praised abode.}Truthful Allah the Great, so they said that’s only the prestige of the intercession for Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Then we give them fatwa with Truth: The abode is only the abode of the servant in the gardens of bliss to the Possessor of the grand throne for the fact the heavenly-garden is (high) chambers, above them (higher) chambers, are built. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {But those who keep their duty to their Lord, for them are (high) chambers, above them (higher) chambers, built (for them), wherein rivers flow. (It is) the promise of Allah. Allah fails not in (His) promise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:20

And the highest of them is the chamber of Al-Waseela the Tayramana of the heavenly-garden, follows (above it) the throne of the All Merciful, follows (above it) the All Merciful, the Lord, the established over the throne having control over all things; Allah, no God but Him, so worship Him, Alone, no partner for him, and do not associate with Him a thing, and do not call upon anyone with Allah from His servants to intercede for you with Who is Most Merciful to you than His servants; Allah the Most Merciful that all who have mercy, and surely I am an advisor with Truth to you, so have you found guidance?

O community scholars of the Muslims and their nation, do you know that calling anyone with Allah; that is the prayer-call of who were upon manifest error? Perhaps one of the questioners would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad, would you clarify to us the word of Allah the Most High: {And the mosques are Allah’s, so call not upon anyone with Allah.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:18”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: It is the call of whom do not call on Allah directly under the pretext of their sins; in fact they call on the close servants of Allah to call Allah for them, O glory to my Lord! Are the close servants more merciful to them than Allah the Most Merciful then all who have mercy? So come for we look in the decisive Book; is the call of the servants to the servants to intercede for them at the worshiped Lord; is it a call in manifest astray? and you find the answer in the decisive Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {And those in the Fire said to the guards of hell: Pray to your Lord to lighten our chastisement for a day.(49) They said: Did not your messengers come to you with clear arguments? They will say: Yea. They said: Then pray. And the prayer of the disbelievers goes only astray.(50)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:49-50

By Allah, O those of understanding-minds, remember Allah’s fatwa in the decisive Book in the call of whom call with Allah His servants besides Him to intercede for them at their Lord, so is their call in astray? So ponder over the word of Allah the Most High: {And those in the Fire said to the guards of hell: Pray to your Lord to lighten our chastisement for a day.(49) They will say: Did not your messengers come to you with clear arguments? They will say: Yea. They will say: Then pray. And the prayer of the disbelievers goes only astray.(50)}Truthful Allah the Great, which means that the call of the disbelievers to His servants besides Him to intercede for them at their Lord to reduce a day of chastisement from them is not but it goes astray to the fact that Allah forbade upon His servants to call anyone with Allah but to call Allah directly. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {Or, Who answers the distressed one when he calls upon Him and removes the evil, and will make you successors in the earth? Is there a god with Allah? Seldom that you keep this in mind!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:62

And Allah the Most High said: {And your Lord says: Pray to Me, I will answer you. Those who disdain My service will surely enter hell, abased.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:60

Servants of Allah, keep your duty to Allah, so who is the one that is most merciful to you than Allah the Most Merciful than all who have mercy? But the call to His servants to call Allah in your behalf surely this is a disbelief that Allah is the Most Merciful than all who have mercy. What is the matter with you? How do you judge? So keep your duty to Allah o you who say against Allah what you do not know surely you had mislead yourselves and your nation because of your words about Allah with conjecture which does not avail a thing against the Truth and you think that you are being guided aright.

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad, does this mean that you negate the intercession of the servants between the of the worshiped Lord?”. Then we leave the reply to him from the Lord directly from the decisive Book. Allah the Most High said: {And warn with it those who fear that they will be gathered to their Lord — there is no protector-friend for them, nor any intercessor besides Him — so that they may keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:51

Does this need an interpretation? And the answer: It is a decisive verse from the verses of the mother of the Book, forbids whom are waiting the intercession of the servants between the hands of the worshiped Lord. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And warn with it those who fear that they will be gathered to their Lord — there is no protector-friend for them, nor any intercessor besides Him — so that they may keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great. And True to the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, spend out of what We have given you before the day comes in which there is no bargaining, nor friendship, nor intercession. And the disbelievers — they are the wrongdoers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:254

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And leave those who take their religion for a play and an idle sport, and whom this world’s life has deceived, and remind (men) hereby lest a soul be destroyed for what it has earned. It does not have besides Allah a protector-friend nor intercessor, and though it offer every compensation, it will not be accepted from it..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:70

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah is He Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He is established on the Throne of Power. You do not have besides Him a protector-friend nor an intercessor. Will you not then mind?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:4

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to say: “Then what is the method of the intercession at the presence of Allah that is mentioned in the Quran?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: Allah the Most High said: {Say: Allah’s is the intercession altogether. His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. Then to Him you will be returned.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:44

And the question that comes up, is there a god other than Allah in order that Allah intercedes for him with Him, glory to Him, He is the Exalted Highly (beyond measures)! So that Allah says: {Say: Allah’s is the intercession altogether. His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. Then to Him you will be returned.}Truthful Allah the Great? Then the Imam Mahdi replies to the questioners and I say: In fact He means that you do not have except Allah’s mercy in Himself to intercede for you from His wrath and His chastisement if you believer in Allah truly that He is the Most Merciful than all who have mercy with no doubt nor suspicion.

Despite these decisive verses are from the verses of the mother of the Book to deny the intercession of servants between the hands of the worshiped Lord; so as for those who have deviation in their hearts from the Truth -and the deviation is the association (with Allah)- surely he will forsake behind his back these clear decisive verses from the verses of the mother of the Book in denying the intercession of servants between the hands of the worshiped Lord, then he follows the allegorical-similar verses of the Book in the mention of the intercession for which they have an interpretation other than the outer-face of them, then he follows the apparent (meaning) so he goes astray from the equitable path.

O people, Allah only permits to whom He pleases of His servants in achieving the intercession in Allah’s Self then His mercy intercedes for His servants from His wrath and His chastisement, and of them people whom Allah loves them and they love Him; Allah will permit for them in the speech (to address Allah) so they speak with the aright word, and they would not intercede for anyone and it should not be for them, and I will give you fatwa with Truth in their regard; by Allah Who there is no god other than Him, they will never be pleased with the whole kingdom of the Lord until He get pleased to the fact they worship Allah’s pleasure as a purpose and not as a mean to make them enter His garden, and do you know why? That’s because Allah’s pleasure upon His servants in respect to them is the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the blissful gardens whom they see it now surely they are of the witnesses upon that.

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to say, "And how they see Allah’s pleasure is the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the blissful gardens?”. Then the Imam Mahdi the servant of the Bliss and I say:Indeed they are the people whom Allah loves and they love Him and from the extreme love of theirs to their Lord they said: How can we be pleased in the blissful gardens and the most loved thing to ourselves is sorrowing and sad upon His servants that gone astray? Far from, very far that we get pleased unty Allah get pleased. Thus they have Allah’s pleasure upon His servants is the Greatest Bliss that is greater than His heavenly-garden; Those have took Allah’s pleasure as a purpose so they would never get pleased until He is pleased, no matter He granted them of kingdom and kingship, and they are of the witnesses upon that; the people whom Allah loves and they love Him find this now now now.

And perhaps one of the questioners would like to say, "O Nasser Mohammad, are the people whom Allah loves and they love Him whom He promised in raising them in His decisive Book, so do they Love Allah more than the love of the prophets to their Lord?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: By Allah Who there is no god other than Him, if the prophet knew with the condition of their Lord that He is sorrowing and sad they would not have got pleased with the blissful gardens until He is pleased, And the people whom Allah loves and they love Him; they only took Allah’s pleasure as a purpose when the well-aware with the condition of the All Merciful, had told them that their Lord is sorrowing and sad, and here they stopped to think and ponder over the word of Allah the Most High: {It was not but a single cry, and lo! they were still.(29) Oh sorrow upon the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) Do they not see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:29-32

Surely here their eyes had overflow of tears, and each one of them says: "Then why You created me O God of the worlds? Since it manifested to Your servant that You are sorrowing and sad, surely by the Might of Your Glory and Your Majesty, I would never be pleased with the pure-beautiful ones and the blissful gardens whatever was in it of kingdom and kingship and He who is most loved thing to ourselves is sorrowing and sad? Far from, very far.. surely we will never be pleased with the bliss of the garden and its pure-beautiful ones until You get pleased O Who is Most Merciful than all who have mercy”.

Those valued their Lord the True value of Him and they worshiped Him the True (way) of worshiping Him because they took Allah’s pleasure a purpose and not a mean to make them enter His garden. and I swear by Allah the Great Who gives life to the bones when they are decayed, that each who was of people whom Allah loves them and they love Him indeed they would find in themselves — now while they still in this world’s life — that they will never be pleased with the kingdom of their Lord altogether until He is pleased. By Allah Who there is no god other than Him, if one of them attains the high prestige degree in the garden of bliss surely he will never be pleased with it, and he will take it as a mean so would spend it to whom Allah pleases in return of Allah’s pleasure upon His servants, even if there is a garbage site (Trash-dump) for the gardens of bliss then His lord says to him: Since you have spent the high degree in the gardens of bliss in order Your Lord get pleased in Himself so Allah will fulfill to you that but He will take you out of the garden to the leftover-trash of the people the garden, so are you pleased with that? certainly each one of whom was from people that Allah loves and they love Him would say: In fact I am pleased my Lord as long You just fulfilled my Greatest Bliss; the pleasure of Yourself my beloved Lord, so what would I desire from the gardens of bliss and the pure-beautiful one of it while my Lord, my beloved the Most Merciful than all who have mercy is sorrowing and say upon His servant who gone astray! Far from, very far that I get pleased until You are pleased, surely even if the price of that to cast myself into the midst of the blazing-hell I would have cast myself and I do not care, not only that I be an outcast in the leftover-wastes of the people of the heavenly garden.

O community scholars of the nation, look at the grand-magnitude of insistence of the people whom Allah loves them and they love Him upon achieving Allah’s pleasure upon His servants, and they did not were content that their goal of Allah’s pleasure be only upon them and that be sufficient to them; in fact as well they took Allah’s pleasure upon His servant as a purpose to be their goal and it is in Allah’s Self (to be pleased), and Allah’s pleasure upon His servants will not be achieved until His servants be grateful. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {If you are ungrateful, then surely Allah is above need of you. And He is not pleased for the disbelief from His servants. And if you are grateful (believers), He is pleased with you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:7

And for that they living in this life to stand by the side of the Imam Mahdi to achieve the guidance of the nation as a whole in order for Allah’s pleasure upon His servants be achieved, to the fact their goal and their ultimate hope is in Allah’s Self which is the Self pleasure of their Lord; because they took Allah’s pleasure as a purpose and not a meant to achieve the blissful gardens.

and I bear witness for Allah the certain True testimony that the goal of people whom Allah loves them and they love Him is in opposite to the goal of satans because the satans among jinn and mankind were not content with Allah’s wrath upon them and that is enough for them; in fact they took the wrath of the Lord’s Self as purpose, and since they knew that Allah does not please Him the disbelief from His servants the ungratefulness but gratefulness makes Him pleased with them, and for that satans seek night and day to not fulfill the guidance of the nations in order they do not be grateful and so not to achieve Allah’s pleasure upon His servants, for the fact they hated Allah’s pleasure. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {That is because they follow that which displeases Allah and hated His pleasure, so He makes their deeds fruitless.}Truthful Allah the Great [Mohammad] 47:28

For that satans strive to not let the guidance of the nations to happen in very time and place in order they do not be thankful so Allah (doesn’t) get pleased; because the gratefulness make Allah get pleased with His servants. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {If you are ungrateful, then surely Allah is above need of you. And He is not pleased for the disbelief from His servants. And if you are grateful (believers), He is pleased with you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:7

Satans from among jinn and mankind knew that Allah does not get pleased for His servants’ disbelief in fact thankfulness makes (Him) pleased with them, and for that the outcast satan said in the narratives of the Grand Quran: {Then I shall certainly come upon them from before them and from behind them, and from their right and from their left; and You will not find most of them thankful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:17

Therefore, satans did not have enough in achieving Allah’s wrath upon them, so they follow the low desires and leave the prayers and that is sufficient for them, no; in fact they seek night and day while they do not tire to not let Allah’s pleasure upon His servants be achieved, and for that they seek to lead the nations astray and not let them follow Allah’s prophets in order they do not be thankful so Allah’s pleasure upon His servants (does not) get achieved, But the Imam Mahdi the servant of the Greatest Bliss and all the servants of the Greatest Bliss we have taken the opposite goal to the aim of satans among jinn and mankind, we surely seek night and day to achieve the guidance of the nation as a whole to the fact that our goal is in Allah’s Self to get pleased, and since Allah is not pleased for the disbelief from His servants, in fact the gratefulness (of the believers) makes Him pleased with them. For that we seek that the people to be one nation upon the straight path, worshiping Allah Alone, do not associate with Him a thing, and we do not fear a thing of all satans among the Jinn and mankind, and we are above them dominant and upon them victorious with the permission of Allah Lord of the worlds.

But there are people of the Salafis and others they announced the war against the Imam Mahdi and his supporters and they seek night and day to hinder (others) from following the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in the era of dialogue before the appearing, and I say to them: O community of Salafis, are you of Allah’s party or of the outcast satan’s party, so what is your argument against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and his supporters if you are truthful? Perhaps the ignorant of them would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, we are Salafis possessors of knowledge of the narration, we follow the righteous ancestors we declared the war against you to the fact you do not believe in the narrations of the prophetic sunna and you only want to follow the Quran and that is enough to you”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to them and I say: By Allah, indeed that I am most believing than you and all the Muslims in the sunna of Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, and my certainty with the True narrations therein is greater than your certainty because you will speak with the narration then you say: (and Allah know best so if I got it right then it is from Allah and if I made a mistake then, it is from myself and satan), but the Imam Mahdi will say the narration then he says: By Allah, Who there is no god other than Him, I do not speak except with Truth with no doubt nor suspicion to the fact I am holding firm with Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger; light upon light, and I only disbelieve in what came in the narrations of the sunna being contrary to the decisive grand Quran, then I know that this forged narration by satans among jinn and mankind, some of them inspiring others with gilded speech to deceive (them). O community of Salafis, Sunnis and Shiites what is wrong with you have stood to hinder the call of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? Then I say to you: Far from, very far, by Lord of the earth and the heavens, the Truth will never follow your desires as long as I am alive, so if you have a plan, plan against me (now), then give me no respite, and you will surely know to what final place of turning you will turn back. Will you slay a man because he says, My Lord is Allah, and he calls you to worship Allah Alone with no partner for Him, and he calls you to follow Allah’s Book the grand Quran and the True prophetic sunna? And we only call you to disbelieve in what came contrary to the decisive grand Quran equally whether it is in the narrations of the prophetic sunna or in the Book of Torah or the Gospel.

O people here is a question of the Imam Mahdi to you with sense and logic: Why Allah did not command His servant and His messenger Mohammad to call the people of the Book to resort for judgement to the Torah and the Gospel? And the answer we find it from the Lord in the decisive Book: {And there is certainly a party of them who twist their tongues (to lie about) the Book that you may consider it to be (a part) of the Book while it is not (a part) of the Book; and they say, It is from Allah, while it is not from Allah; and they forge a lie against Allah whilst they know.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:78

Therefore the Book of the Torah and the Gospel are not protected from alteration and falsification and most of it had been altered and falsified, and for that Allah commanded His messenger to call them to resort for judgement to the grand Quran, so a party of them turned away as scholars of the nation turned away in the era of the call of the Awaited Mahdi to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and they followed the steps of the Jews’ footsteps who turned away from the call to resort for judgement to the grand Quran. And Allah the Most High said: {Have you not seen those who are given a portion of the Book? They are invited to the Book of Allah that it may decide between them, then a party of them turn back and they withdraw.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:23

The fact Allah made the grand Quran being the reference and the judge in what they differ therein in the Torah and the Gospel. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely this Quran declares to the Children of Israel most of that wherein they differ.(76) And surely it is a guidance and a mercy for the believers.(77) Truly your Lord will judge between them by His judgment, and He is the Mighty, the Knowing.(78) So rely on Allah. Surely you are on the plain truth.(79) Certainly you can not make the dead to hear, nor can you make the deaf to hear the call, when they go back retreating.(80)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:76-80. I relied upon Allah the Excellent Guardian and Excellent Supporter.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?11208

اقتباس المشاركة 85890 من موضوع بيان الإمام المهدي إمام العالمين إلى السلفيين وعلماء الشيعة والسُّنّة وكافة العلماء وأمّة الإسلام أجمعين ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــة الأصلية للبيـــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=85881

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
04 - 04 - 1434 هـ
14 - 02 - 2013 مـ
04:32 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــ

بيان الإمام المهديّ إمام العالمين إلى السلفيين وعلماء الشّيعة والسُّنّة وكافة العلماء وأمّة الإسلام أجمعين..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله وآلهم الطيبين ومن تبعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم يبعثون، أمّا بعد..

فإنّ المقام الكريم هو مقام عزٍّ ومُلك سواء في الدنيا أو في الآخرة. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَاتْرُ‌كِ الْبَحْرَ‌ رَ‌هْوًا إِنَّهُمْ جُندٌ مُّغْرَ‌قُونَ ﴿٢٤﴾ كَمْ تَرَ‌كُوا مِن جَنَّاتٍ وَعُيُونٍ ﴿٢٥﴾ وَزُرُ‌وعٍ وَمَقَامٍ كَرِ‌يمٍ ﴿٢٦﴾ وَنَعْمَةٍ كَانُوا فِيهَا فَاكِهِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾ كَذَٰلِكَ وَأَوْرَ‌ثْنَاهَا قَوْمًا آخَرِ‌ينَ ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

فانظروا لقول الله تعالى:
{كَمْ تَرَ‌كُوا مِن جَنَّاتٍ وَعُيُونٍ ﴿٢٥﴾ وَزُرُ‌وعٍ وَمَقَامٍ كَرِ‌يمٍ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم، ونستنبط البيان الحقّ للمقام الكريم أنه مقامُ عزٍّ ومُلك سواء في الدنيا أو الآخرة.

وكذلك المقام الكريم في جنّات النّعيم في الآخرة كما وعد الله نبيّه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّ‌حْمَـٰنِ الرَّ‌حِيمِ
{وَالضُّحَىٰ ﴿١﴾ وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا سَجَىٰ ﴿٢﴾ مَا وَدَّعَكَ رَ‌بُّكَ وَمَا قَلَىٰ ﴿٣﴾ وَلَلْآخِرَ‌ةُ خَيْرٌ‌ لَّكَ مِنَ الْأُولَىٰ ﴿٤﴾ وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَ‌بُّكَ فَتَرْ‌ضَىٰ ﴿٥﴾ أَلَمْ يَجِدْكَ يَتِيمًا فَآوَىٰ ﴿٦﴾ وَوَجَدَكَ ضَالًّا فَهَدَىٰ ﴿٧﴾ وَوَجَدَكَ عَائِلًا فَأَغْنَىٰ ﴿٨﴾ فَأَمَّا الْيَتِيمَ فَلَا تَقْهَرْ‌ ﴿٩﴾ وَأَمَّا السَّائِلَ فَلَا تَنْهَرْ‌ ﴿١٠﴾ وَأَمَّا بِنِعْمَةِ رَ‌بِّكَ فَحَدِّثْ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الضحى].

وذلك وعدٌ من الله لرسوله بمقامٍ كريمٍ في جنّات النّعيم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَلْآخِرَ‌ةُ خَيْرٌ‌ لَّكَ مِنَ الْأُولَىٰ ﴿٤﴾ وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَ‌بُّكَ فَتَرْ‌ضَىٰ ﴿٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم، وذلك هو المقام المحمود الذي يحمد الله عليه ويرضى به جدّي محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمِنَ اللَّيْلِ فَتَهَجَّدْ بِهِ نَافِلَةً لَكَ عَسَى أَنْ يَبْعَثَكَ رَبُّكَ مَقَامًا مَحْمُودًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:79].

وهو المقام الذي يحمدُ اللهَ عليه محمدٌ عبده ورسوله ويرضى به عليه الصلاة والسلام. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَلْآخِرَ‌ةُ خَيْرٌ‌ لَّكَ مِنَ الْأُولَىٰ ﴿٤﴾ وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَ‌بُّكَ فَتَرْ‌ضَىٰ ﴿٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم. إذاً المقام المحمود مقامُ عزٍّ وملكٍ لكون مقامات أهل الجنّة متفاوتة، ومقام أهل الجنّة خير من مقام أهل النّار. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أُولَـٰئِكَ يُجْزَوْنَ الْغُرْفَةَ بِمَا صَبَرُوا وَيُلَقَّوْنَ فِيهَا تَحِيَّةً وَسَلَامًا﴿٧٥خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا ۚ حَسُنَتْ مُسْتَقَرًّا وَمُقَامًا ﴿٧٦} صدق الله العظيم[الفرقان].

وأما مقام أهل النّار فقال الله تعالى:
{إِنَّهَا سَاءَتْ مُسْتَقَرًّا وَمُقَامًا} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:66].

إذاً المقام المحمود هو مكانٌ أعدّه الله لنبيّه تكريماً له فيرضى به، ومقامات العبيد بين يديّ الربّ المعبود كلّ له مقامٌ معلومٌ إلى ذي العرش حسب درجاتهم عند ربّهم حتى الملائكة ليسوا بسواء.

وقال ملائكة الرحمن المقربين:
{وَمَا مِنَّا إِلَّا لَهُ مَقَامٌ مَّعْلُومٌ ﴿١٦٤﴾ وَإِنَّا لَنَحْنُ الصَّافُّونَ ﴿١٦٥﴾ وَإِنَّا لَنَحْنُ الْمُسَبِّحُونَ ﴿١٦٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الصافات].

ولكن الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون من الذين لا يؤمن أكثرهم بالله إلا وهم مشركون أفتوا المسلمين أنّ البيان لقول الله تعالى:
{وَمِنَ اللَّيْلِ فَتَهَجَّدْ بِهِ نَافِلَةً لَكَ عَسَى أَنْ يَبْعَثَكَ رَبُّكَ مَقَامًا مَحْمُودًا} صدق الله العظيم، فقالوا إنما ذلك مقام الشّفاعة لمحمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم. ومن ثمّ نفتيهم بالحقّ إنّما المقام هو مقام العبد في جنّات النّعيم إلى ذي العرش العظيم كون الجنّة غرفاً من فوقها غرف مبنيّة. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {لَكِنِ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا رَبَّهُمْ لَهُمْ غُرَفٌ مِنْ فَوْقِهَا غُرَفٌ مَبْنِيَّةٌ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ لا يُخْلِفُ اللَّهُ الْمِيعَادَ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:20].

وأعلاها غرفة الوسيلة طيرمانة الجنّة يليها عرش الرحمن، ويلي عرش الرحمن الربّ المستوي على العرش العظيم؛ الله لا إله إلا هو فاعبدوه وحده لا شريك له ولا تشركوا به شيئاً ولا تدعوا مع الله أحداً من عبيده أن يشفعَ لكم عند من هو أرحم بكم من عباده؛ الله أرحم الراحمين، إني لكم ناصح بالحقّ فهل أنتم مهتدون؟

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين وأمّتهم، فهل تعلمون أنّ دعوةَ أحدٍ مع الله فذلك دعاء من كانوا في ضلالٍ مبينٍ؟ ولربّما يودّ أحد السائلين أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد، أفلا تبيّن لنا قول الله تعالى:
{فَلَا تَدْعُوا مَعَ اللَّهِ أَحَدًا} [الجن:18]". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: هو دعاء الذين لا يدعون الله مباشرةً بحجّة ذنوبهم؛ بل يدعون عباد الله المقربين بأن يدعوا الله لهم، ويا سبحان ربّي! وهل العبيد المقربون أرحم بهم من الله أرحم الراحمين؟ فتعالوا لننظر في محكم الكتاب هل دعاء العبيد إلى العبيد ليشفعوا لهم عند الربّ المعبود هل هو دعاءٌ في ضلالٍ مبينٍ؟ وتجدون الجواب في محكم الكتاب في قول الله تعالى: {وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ فِي النَّارِ‌ لِخَزَنَةِ جَهَنَّمَ ادْعُوا رَ‌بَّكُمْ يُخَفِّفْ عَنَّا يَوْمًا مِّنَ الْعَذَابِ ﴿٤٩﴾ قَالُوا أَوَلَمْ تَكُ تَأْتِيكُمْ رُ‌سُلُكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ قَالُوا فَادْعُوا وَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِ‌ينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

فبالله عليكم يا أولي الألباب تذكّروا فتوى الله في محكم الكتاب في دعوة الذين يدعون مع الله عبيدَه من دونه أن يشفعوا لهم عند ربّهم فهل دعاؤهم في ضلالٍ؟ فتدبّروا قول الله تعالى:
{وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ فِي النَّارِ‌ لِخَزَنَةِ جَهَنَّمَ ادْعُوا رَ‌بَّكُمْ يُخَفِّفْ عَنَّا يَوْمًا مِّنَ الْعَذَابِ ﴿٤٩﴾ قَالُوا أَوَلَمْ تَكُ تَأْتِيكُمْ رُ‌سُلُكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ قَالُوا فَادْعُوا وَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِ‌ينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ ﴿٥٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم، أي وما دعاء الكافرين لعبيدِه من دونه أن يشفعوا لهم عند ربّهم أن يخفف عنهم يوماً من العذاب إلا في ضلالٍ لكون الله حرّم على عبيده أن يدعوا مع الله أحداً بل يدعون الله مباشرةً. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَمَّن يُجِيبُ الْمُضْطَرَّ إِذَا دَعَاهُ وَيَكْشِفُ السُّوءَ وَيَجْعَلُكُمْ خُلَفَاء الْأَرْضِ أَإِلَهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ قَلِيلاً مَّا تَذَكَّرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:62].

وقال الله تعالى:
{وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِي سَيَدْخُلُونَ جَهَنَّمَ دَاخِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:60].

فاتقوا الله عباد الله فمن ذا الذي هو أرحم بكم من الله أرحم الراحمين؟ ولكن الدّعاء إلى عبيده ليدعوا لكم الله فذلك كفرٌ بأنّ الله هو أرحم الراحمين. ما لكم كيف تحكمون؟ فاتقوا الله يا من تقولون على الله ما لا تعلمون فقد أضللتم أنفسكم وأضللتم أمّتكم بسبب قولكم على الله بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً وتحسبون أنّكم مهتدون.

وربّما يودّ أحد السائلين أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد، فهل هذا يعني أنك تنفي شفاعة العبيد بين يديّ الربّ المعبود؟". ومن ثمّ نترك الردّ عليه من الربّ مباشرة من محكم الكتاب. قال الله تعالى:
{وَأَنذِرْ بِهِ الَّذِينَ يَخَافُونَ أَنْ يُحْشَرُوا إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ لَيْسَ لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلا شَفِيعٌ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:51].

فهل هذه تحتاج إلى تأويلٍ؟ والجواب: إنّها آيةٌ محكمة من آيات أمّ الكتاب تنهى الذين ينتظرون شفاعة العبيد بين يدي الربّ المعبود. ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{وَأَنذِرْ بِهِ الَّذِينَ يَخَافُونَ أَنْ يُحْشَرُوا إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ لَيْسَ لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلا شَفِيعٌ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم. وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَنفِقُوا مِمَّا رَزَقْنَاكُمْ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ يَأْتِيَ يَوْمٌ لا بَيْعٌ فِيهِ وَلا خُلَّةٌ وَلا شَفَاعَةٌ وَالْكَافِرُونَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ} [البقرة:254].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَذَرِ الَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا دِينَهُمْ لَعِبًا وَلَهْوًا وَغَرَّتْهُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا وَذَكِّرْ بِهِ أَنْ تُبْسَلَ نَفْسٌ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ لَيْسَ لَهَا مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلا شَفِيعٌ وَإِنْ تَعْدِلْ كُلَّ عَدْلٍ لا يُؤْخَذْ مِنْهَا} [الأنعام:70].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَى عَلَى الْعَرْشِ مَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلا شَفِيعٍ أَفَلا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة:4].

وربّما يودّ أحد السائلين أن يقول: "إذاً ما كيفية الشفاعة عند الله المذكورة في القرآن؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: قال الله تعالى:
{قُل لِّلَّهِ الشَّفَاعَةُ جَمِيعًا لَّهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:44].

والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه، فهل يوجد إلهٌ غير الله حتى يشفع له الله عنده سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً! حتى يقول:
{قُل لِّلَّهِ الشَّفَاعَةُ جَمِيعًا لَّه مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ} صدق الله العظيم؟ ومن ثمّ يردّ على السائلين الإمام المهديّ وأقول: بل يقصد أنّ ليس لكم إلا رحمة الله في نفسه تشفع لكم من غضبه وعذابه إن كنتم تؤمنون أنّ الله حقاً أرحم الراحمين لا شك ولا ريب.

وبرغم هذه الآيات المحكمات من آيات أمّ الكتاب في نفي شفاعة العبيد بين يدي الربّ المعبود فأمّا الذين في قلوبهم زيغٌ عن الحقّ -والزيغ هو الشرك- فسوف يذر هذه الآيات المحكمات البيّنات من آيات أمّ الكتاب في نفي شفاعة العبيد بين يديّ الربّ المعبود فيذرهنّ وراء ظهره فيتّبع آيات الكتاب المتشابهة في ذكر الشفاعة اللّاتي لهنّ تأويل غير ظاهرهن، ثم يتبع ظاهرهن فيضل عن سواء السبيل.

ويا قوم، إنما يأذن الله لمن يشاء من عباده في تحقيق الشّفاعة في نفس الله فتشفع لعباده رحمتُه من غضبه وعذابه، ومنهم قومٌ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه يأذن الله لهم بالخطاب فينطقوا بالقول الصواب ولم يتشفعوا لأحدٍ ولا ينبغي لهم، ولسوف أفتيكم بالحقّ في شأنهم والله الذي لا إله غيره لن يرضوا بملكوت الربّ جميعاً حتى يرضى لكونهم يعبدون رضوان الله غايةً وليس وسيلة ليدخلهم جنّته، وهل تدرون لماذا؟ وذلك لأنّ رضوان الله على عباده بالنسبة لهم هو النّعيم الأعظم من جنّات النّعيم يرونه الآن فهم على ذلك من الشاهدين.

وربّما يودّ أحد السائلين أن يقول: "وكيف يرون رضوان الله هو النّعيم الأعظم من جنّات النّعيم؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليهم الإمام المهديّ عبد النعيم وأقول: إنهم قومٌ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه ومن شدة حبّهم لربهم قالوا: كيف نرضى بجنّات النّعيم وأحبّ شيء إلى أنفسنا متحسرٌ وحزينٌ على عباده الضالين؟ هيهات هيهات أن نرضى حتى يرضى. ولذلك لديهم رضوان الله على عباده هو النّعيم الأعظم من جنّته؛ أولئك اتّخذوا رضوان الله غاية فلن يرضوا حتى يرضى مهما آتاهم من الملك والملكوت وهم على ذلك من الشاهدين؛ الآن الآن الآن يجد هذا قومٌ يحبهم الله ويحبونه.

وربّما يودّ أحد السائلين أن يقول: "يا ناصر محمد، فهل قوم يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه الذين وعد بعثهم في محكم كتابه فهل يحبّون الله أكثر من حبّ الأنبياء لربّهم؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: والله الذي لا إله غيره لو علم الأنبياء بحال ربّهم أنه متحسرٌ وحزينٌ لما رضوا بجنّات النّعيم حتى يرضى، وإنّما القوم الذين يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه اتّخذوا رضوان الله غاية حين أخبرهم الخبير بحال الرحمن أن ربّهم متحسرٌ وحزينٌ، وهنا توقّفوا للتفكير وتدبروا قول الله تعالى:
{إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَا حَسْرَ‌ةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّ‌سُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَ‌وْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُ‌ونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْ‌جِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

فهنا فاضت أعينهم من الدمع، ويقول كلٌّ منهم: "إذاً لماذا خلقتني يا إله العالمين؟ فما دام تبيّن لعبدك أنك متحسرٌ وحزينٌ فبعزتك وجلالك لن أرضى بالحور العين وجنّات النعيم حتى ترضى ولم تعُد متحسراً ولا حزيناً، فما الفائدة يا إله العالمين من الحور العين وجنّات النّعيم مهما كان فيها من الملك والملكوت وأحبّ شيء إلى أنفسنا متحسرٌ وحزينٌ؟ هيهات هيهات فلن نرضى بنعيم الجنّة وحورها حتى ترضى يا أرحم الراحمين".

وأولئك قدروا ربّهم حقّ قدره وعبدوه حقّ عبادته كونهم اتّخذوا رضوان الله غايةً وليس وسيلةً ليدخلهم جنّته. وأقسم بالله العظيم من يحيي العظام وهي رميم ليجد كلُّ من كان من قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه في أنفسهم الآن وهم لا يزالون في هذه الحياة الدنيا أنهم لن يرضوا بملكوت ربهم جميعاً حتى يرضى، والله الذي لا إله غيره لو ينال أحدهم الدرجة العاليّة الرفيعة في جنّات النّعيم فإنه لن يرضى بها، وأنّه سيتخذها وسيلةً فينفقها لمن يشاء الله مقابل رضوان الله على عباده حتى ولو توجد قمامة (مخلفات) لجنّات النّعيم ثم يقول له ربه: فما دمتَ أنفقتَ الدرجة العاليّة في جنات النّعيم حتى يرضى ربّك في نفسه فسوف يحقق الله لك ذلك ولكنه سوف يتمّ إخراجك من الجنّة إلى مخلفات أهل الجنّة، فهل ترضى بذلك؟ ليقولن كلٌّ من كان من قوم يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه: بل رضيت ربّي ما دام قد تحقق نعيمي الأعظم؛ رضوان نفسك ربّي حبيبي، فماذا أبغي من جنّات النّعيم وحورها وربّي حبيبي أرحم الراحمين متحسرٌ وحزينٌ على عباده الضالين! هيهات هيهات أن أرضى حتى ترضى، فحتى ولو كان ثمن ذلك أن ألقي بنفسي في سواء الجحيم لألقيت بنفسي ولا أبالي وليس فقط أن أكون منبوذاً في مخلفات أهل الجنّة.

فانظروا يا معشر علماء الأمّة عظيمَ إصرار قوم يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه على تحقيق رضوان الله على عباده، ولم يكتفوا فقط أن يكون هدفهم رضوان الله عليهم وحسبهم ذلك؛ بل كذلك اتّخذوا رضوان الله على عباده غاية لكون هدفهم هو في نفس الله (ليرضى)، ولن يتحقق رضوان الله على عباده حتى يكون عباده شاكرين.
تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنْ تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنْكُمْ وَلَا يَرْضَىٰ لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ وَإِنْ تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:7].

ولذلك يعيشون في هذه الحياة للوقوف إلى جانب الإمام المهديّ لتحقيق هدي الأمّة بأسرها لكي يتحقق رضوان الله على عباده لكون هدفهم ومنتهى أملهم هو في نفس الله أي رضوان نفس ربّهم؛ كونهم اتّخذوا رضوان الله غاية وليس وسيلة لتحقيق جنّات النعيم.

وأشهد لله شهادة الحقّ اليقين أنّ هدف قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه بعكس هدفِ الشياطين لكون شياطين الجنّ والإنس لم يكتفوا بغضب الله عليهم وحسبهم ذلك؛ بل اتّخذوا غضب نفس الربّ غاية، وبما أنهم علموا أنّ الله لا يرضى لعباده الكفر بل يرضى لهم الشكر ولذلك يسعى الشياطين الليل والنّهار إلى عدم تحقيق هدي الأمم حتى لا يكونوا شاكرين وحتى لا يتحقق رضوان الله على عباده، كونهم كرهوا رضوان الله، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمُ اتَّبَعُوا مَا أَسْخَطَ اللَّهَ وَكَرِهُوا رِضْوَانَهُ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [محمد:28].

ولذلك يناضل الشياطين إلى عدم تحقيق هدي الأمم في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ حتى لا يكونوا شاكرين فيرضى الله؛ كون الله يرضى لعباده الشكر. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنْ تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنْكُمْ وَلَا يَرْضَىٰ لِعِبَادِهِ الْكُفْرَ وَإِنْ تَشْكُرُوا يَرْضَهُ لَكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:7].

فعلم شياطين الجنّ والإنس أنّ الله لا يرضى لعباده الكفر بل يرضى لهم الشكر، ولذلك قال الشيطان الرجيم في قصص القرآن العظيم:
{ثُمَّ لآتِيَنَّهُم مِّن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ وَعَنْ أَيْمَانِهِمْ وَعَن شَمَائِلِهِمْ وَلاَ تَجِدُ أَكْثَرَهُمْ شَاكِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:17].

إذاً الشياطين لم يكتفوا بتحقيق غضب الله عليهم فيتّبعوا الشهوات ويذروا الصلوات وحسبهم ذلك كلا؛ بل يسعون الليل والنّهار وهم لا يسأمون إلى عدم تحقيق رضوان الله على عباده، ولذلك يسعون إلى إضلال الأمم وعدم اتّباعهم لأنبياء الله حتى لا يكونوا شاكرين فيتحقق رضوان الله على عباده، ولكن الإمام المهديّ عبد النّعيم الأعظم وكافة عبيد النعيم الأعظم قد اتّخذنا الهدف المعاكس لهدف شياطين الجنّ والإنس فنسعى الليل والنّهار لتحقيق هدي الأمّة بأسرها كون هدفنا هو في نفس الله ليرضى، وبما أنّ الله لا يرضى لعباده الكفر بل يرضى لهم الشكر ولذلك نسعى أن يكون النّاس أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ يعبدون الله وحده لا يشركون به شيئاً، ولا نخشى كافة شياطين الجنّ والإنس شيئاً، وإنا فوقهم قاهرون وعليهم منتصرون بإذن الله ربّ العالمين.

ولكن هناك قومٌ من السلفيين وغيرهم أعلنوا الحرب على الإمام المهديّ وأنصاره ويسعون الليل والنّهار للصدّ عن اتّباع دعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، ومن ثمّ يردّ عليهم الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور وأقول: يا معشر السلفيين، هل أنتم من حزب الله أم من حزب الشيطان الرجيم، فما هي حجّتكم على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأنصاره إن كنتم صادقين؟ وربّما يودّ أن يقول الجاهلين منهم: "يا ناصر محمد اليماني، نحن السلفيون أصحاب علم الحديث نتّبع السلف الصالح أعلنّا الحرب عليك لكونك لا تؤمن بأحاديث السُّنة النبويّة وإنما تريد اتّباع القرآن وحسبك ذلك". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليهم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: ألا والله إنّني أشدّ إيماناً منكم ومن جميع المسلمين بسُّنة محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلم، ويقيني بالأحاديث الحقّ فيها أعظم من يقينكم كونكم سوف تنطقون بالحديث ومن ثمّ تقولون: (والله أعلم فإن أصبتُ فمن الله وإن أخطأتُ فمن نفسي والشيطان)، ولكن الإمام المهديّ سوف ينطق بالحديث ثم يقول: والله الذي لا إله غيره لا أنطق إلا بالحقّ لا شك ولا ريب لكوني متمسك بكتاب الله وسنة رسوله الحق نورٌ على نور، وإنما أكفر بما جاء في أحاديث السُّنة مخالفاً لمحكم القرآن العظيم، ومن ثمّ أعلم أنّ ذلك حديث مفترى من قبل شياطين الجنّ والإنس يوحي بعضهم إلى بعضٍ زخرف القول غروراً، فما خطبكم يا معشر السلفيين والسُّنة والشيعة وقفتم للصدِّ لدعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني حتى يتبع أهواءكم؟ ومن ثمّ أقول لكم هيهات هيهات وربّ الأرض والسماوات لا يتبع الحقّ أهواءكم ما دمتُ حياً، فإن كان لكم كيدٌ فكيدوني ثم لا تُنظروني ولسوف تعلمون أي منقلبٍ تنقلبون، أتقتلون رجلاً أن يقول ربي الله ويدعوكم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له ويدعوكم إلى اتّباع كتاب الله القرآن العظيم والسّنة النبويّة الحقّ؟ وإنما ندعوكم إلى الكفر بما جاء مخالفاً لمحكم القرآن العظيم سواء يكون في أحاديث السّنة النبوية أو في كتاب التوراة أو الإنجيل.

ويا قوم إليكم سؤال الإمام المهديّ بالعقل والمنطق: لماذا لم يأمر الله محمداً عبده ورسوله أن يدعو أهل الكتاب إلى الاحتكام إلى التوراة والإنجيل؟ والجواب نجده من الربّ في محكم الكتاب:
{وَإِنَّ مِنْهُمْ لَفَرِيقًا يَلْوُونَ أَلْسِنَتَهُمْ بِالْكِتَابِ لِتَحْسَبُوهُ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَقُولُونَ هُوَ مِنْ عِنْدِ اللَّهِ وَمَا هُوَ مِنْ عِنْدِ اللَّهِ وَيَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:78].

إذاً كتاب التوراة والإنجيل ليسا محفوظين من التحريف والتزييف وتمّ تحريف وتزييف أكثرها، ولذلك أمر الله رسوله أن يدعوهم للاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم فتولّى فريق منهم كما تولّى علماء المسلمين في عصر دعوة المهديّ المنتظَر إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم وحذوا حَذْوَ اليهود الذين تولّوا عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى القرآن العظيم. وقال الله تعالى:
{أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا نَصِيبًا مِنَ الْكِتَابِ يُدْعَوْنَ إِلَىٰ كِتَابِ اللَّهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّىٰ فَرِيقٌ مِنْهُمْ وَهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:23].

كون الله جعل القرآن العظيم هو المرجع والحكم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون في التوراة والإنجيل. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّ هَـٰذَا الْقُرْ‌آنَ يَقُصُّ عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَ‌ائِيلَ أَكْثَرَ‌ الَّذِي هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ ﴿٧٦﴾ وَإِنَّهُ لَهُدًى وَرَ‌حْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٧٧﴾ إِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ يَقْضِي بَيْنَهُم بِحُكْمِهِ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿٧٨﴾ فَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ إِنَّكَ عَلَى الْحَقِّ الْمُبِينِ ﴿٧٩﴾ إِنَّكَ لَا تُسْمِعُ الْمَوْتَىٰ وَلَا تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ الدُّعَاءَ إِذَا وَلَّوْا مُدْبِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٨٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل]. توكلت على الله نعم المولى ونعم النّصير.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
ـــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..