Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

AH 19 - 07 - 1428
AD 03 - 08 - 2007
am 09:50
ــــــــــــــــــ

The reality of races of gog and magog.. {And they descend from every back (lineage)}

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers, and I do not make distinction among any of the messengers of Allah Lord of the worlds, and I am of the Muslims, then forgiveness and peace upon the close angels of the All Merciful, then forgiveness and peace upon all Allah’s righteous servants of all races of the nations upon various creatures who are unitarian to the Lord of the worlds and they do not associate a thing with Him, then after this..

O people, in reality I do not saying anything about Allah except the Truth so follow me I guide you to a straight path, and I warn you from the seduction of the liar messiah who wants to say that he is the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary forgery, and impersonation to the identity of an honorable messenger, then forges a lie that is larger and greater; so he says that he is Allah Lord of the worlds and that gog and magog are the the close angels, and takes advantage of the timing of the first resurrection to those whom were like him for they may find the right way, and he wants to seduce the living and the dead and most of them are turning away from the Truth; so they do not believe until they see the painful chastisement. And Allah had made the grand Quran my argument against you or your argument against me, so either I bridle you by the Truth from the Truth of Allah’s narration or that you bridle me from it, if you were able to; then I am not the Awaited Mahdi, and if I bridled you by the decisive word and it is not a thing for amusement — from the great Quran then surely I brought to you the proof for understanding people, and that Allah have Truly added to me abondants in knowledge over you, and made me the comprehensive Imam for the nation but most of you do not know and they belittle the importance of the Awaited Mahdi, and they know that Allah made ​​him an Imam for the servant of Allah and His messenger Jesus the son of Mary prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, then they belittle the importance of their guide to the straight path.

Isn’t it that Allah is the Best of the Judges? He rules among his servants in what they were disputing therein. Indeed that gog and magog descend from every back (lineage), and some of the people know the reality of what I say who they are mating the female satans in collective form or separately, and of them are the fortune tellers the jugglers, and those who do not know, as well the human satans from the Jews of whom they know that the deceptive messiah (antichrist) is the outcast satan himself and they know that he is in the furbished land underneath the soil and the volcanoes, and the deceptive messiah (antichrist) promises them in great Israel and excites vain desires in them, and satan promises them only to deceive, and they are rejoicing in his coming as the Muslims rejoice in coming of the Awaited Mahdi, so if they turned closer (to Allah) in repentance surely they will find Allah’s mercy encompassed everything.

O community of Muslims who are believing in this grand Quran, indeed the jinn satans had increased themselves from the offspring of people, so people who they know themselves have reproduced in the tilth of the (female) satans much more of what the people reproduced in the tilth (human females) which Allah made it from themselves, and they changed the creation of Allah in placing their offspring in the tilth of (female) satans to change Allah’s creation in addition to the forbidden indecency and increased in number gog and magog from the offspring of the Jews of the worshiper of Al-Taghoot satan as the parable of the spider that makes for itself a house; and surely the frailest of the houses is the spider’s house, if they only knew, and satan took an appointed share of them and a great number. And Allah the Most High said: {And on the day when He will gather them all together: O assembly of jinn, you have increased yourselves of mankind. And their friends from among mankind will say: Our Lord, some of us had pleasure with others and we have reached our appointed term which You did appoint for us, He will say: The Fire is your abode, you shall abide therein, except as Allah please. Surely your Lord is Wise, All Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:128

As in regard of the furbished land, surely the barrier of Dhul Qarnain divides it in two lands and for each land an exit at the extremities and if one of you journey as Dhul Qarnain journeyed to the farthest extremities of earth he would have found the two gates for the furbished land. O people surely you are arguing with me in facts if you were to look for it you would have found the Truth upon the actual reality, and lying has ropes of short span but if you search for better than that as the tranquility coffin (peace ark) and what neighbored it. As for gog and magog surely they are satans no good in them as there is no good in their fathers whom they live with you on the surface of earth so do you see in them good? In fact they are as well as their sons do great mischief on earth as you know that, and I do not mean the one who is arguing with me a man from the farthest end of the city, he only wants me to increase you with knowledge.

Knowingly that I may get absent away from the site for few because of my departure to a place unfortunately there is no internet in it, and we shall reply to your questions after the return by Allah’s permission, and even this reply was brief due to the short time we have. As for Abd Rabbo if he continue to argue with me in the relative science, surely he will regret greatly. O Abd Rabbo, what is the matter with you doing what the Jews do? They believe at the first of the day and they disbelieve at the end of it, and that is from their evil planning in hindering from Allah’s path, then we see you putting verses most of it has no relation whatsoever in you are saying, so the important with you is that you are writing verses in your speech and you claim that you are arguing with me in the Quran and some of it I do not deny it that you had put it in its place which is the verse of the earth’s rotation, and some of your interpretation for it was wrong but I did not dispute that with you, then you argue with me. O Abd Rabbo, I am not talking about the solar system only but about the center of the whole universe that it is the earth, and the center point of the universe is the center of the center that is the blessed location in which Allah taught His close friend Abraham to make the House of Allah in the center of the center, Oh man what is wrong with you hindering away from the Truth and you seek it crooked or that you did not find seven earthly-planets after our earth above one another, O servant of your Lord, keep your duty to your Lord, isn’t it you made the relative science more truthful than the Quran, I surely challenge you to deny against us the interpretation of the verse then you bring a better interpretation than it and best explanation, surely this what I want is a scholar to come forward and say: O Nasser Al-Yemeni you have explained the so called verse wrong, so he brings an explanation better than my explanation with the Truth. As that you deny the number of companions of the cave that they are three and their fourth is their dog, so I say: O Abd Rabbo, indeed the plurality of (the Arabic letter) [waw] being addressed with it from two and what above, or that you say; it is not possible in the language in addressing two with (the Arabic letter) [waw] for plurality in fact it is spoken in the pair or in the group: {How long you have (all) remained?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:19

Is it not possible in your opinion to be said for two? It should not be for it that you say in your opinion except in the pair so we say the two is addressed in pair, or in group, there is no dispute in that in the classical Arabic language, and the scholars of the Arabic language will argue with you in that if you banned addressing the plural for the two so we say to address in pair for the two and to address the two in plural, but more than two is not addressed except in plural, and I see you not but falling argumentally showing off to the people that your head is full in knowledge of the humans’ books but there is no benefit from your knowledge in which you want to refute the Quran. O Abd Rabbo I advise you in the prayer, I surely see you O Abd Rabbo that you are not upon light from your Lord.

Peace be upon who followed the guidance of the worlds.

Brother of the Muslims for Allah’s pleasure the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

Read more with English translation: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?24036
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1068

اقتباس المشاركة 40483 من موضوع رحلة ذي القرنين كانت رحلة دعويّة وجهاديّة في سبيل الله ..

- 8 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
20 - 07 - 1428 هـ
03 - 08 - 2007 مـ
09:50 مساءً
ــــــــــــــــــ

حقيقة أجناس يأجوج ومأجوج وهم من كُلّ حدب ينسلون ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جميع الأنبياء والمُرسلين ولا أُفَرِّق بين أحدٍ من رُسل الله ربّ العالمين وأنا من المُسلمين، ثم الصلاة والسلام على ملائكةِ الرحمن المُقرّبين، ثم الصلاة والسلام على جميع عباد الله الصالحين من جميع الأجناس والأمم على مختلف الخلائق الموحدين لربّ العالمين ولا يشركون به شيئاً، ثم أمّا بعد..

يأ أيها الناس حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله بالتأويل غير الحقّ فاتّبعوني أهدِكم صراطاً مُستقيماً، وأحذِّركم من فتنة المسيح الكذاب والذي يريد أن يقول إنّهُ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم افتراءً وانتحالاً لشخصيّة رسولٍ كريمٍ، ثم يفتري إفكاً أكبر وأعظم فيقول إنّه الله ربّ العالمين وإنّ يأجوج ومأجوج هم الملائكة المُقربون! ويستغل ميعاد البعث الأول لمن كانوا على شاكلته لعلهم يهتدون، ويريد أن يفتن الأحياء والأموات وأكثركم عن الحقّ مُعرضون فلا يؤمنون حتى يروا العذاب الأليم.

وقد جعل الله القُرآن العظيم حُجّتي عليكم أو حُجتكم عليَّ فإمّا أن ألجمكم بالحقّ من الحقّ حديث الله وإمّا أن تُلجموني منه فإنْ استطعتم فلست المهديّ المنتظَر، وإنْ ألجمتُكم بالقول الفصل وما هو بالهزل من القرآن العظيم فقد قدّمت البُرهان لقومٍ يعقلون وأنّ الله حقاً زادني عليكم بسطةً في العلم وجعلني الإمام الشامل للأمم ولكنّ أكثركم لا يعلمون ويُقلِّلون من شأن المهديّ المنتظَر وهم يعلمون بأنّ الله جعله إماماً لعبد الله ورسوله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام ومن ثم يقللون من شأن مهديّهم إلى الصراط المستقيم، أليس الله بأحكم الحاكمين يحكم بين عباده فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون؟

وإنّ يأجوج ومأجوج من كُل حدَب ينسِلون، ويعلم حقيقة ما أقول من الناس هم الذين يُجامعون إناث الشياطين بشكلٍ جماعيٍّ وأشتاتٍ، ومنهم العرّافون المشعوذون والذين لا يعلمون، وكذلك شياطين البشر من اليهود من الذين يعلمون بأنّ المسيح الدجال هو الشيطان الرجيم بذاته ويعلمون بأنّه في الأرض المفروشة ما تحت الثرى والبراكين. والمسيح الدجال يعدهم بإسرائيل الكُبرى ويمنّيهم ولا يعدُهم الشيطان إلا غروراً، وهم بقدومه يستبشرون كما يستبشر المسلمون بقدوم المهديّ المنتظَر فإن تابوا وأنابوا فسوف يجدون رحمة الله وسعت كُلّ شيء.

ويا معشر المسلمين المؤمنين بهذا القُرآن العظيم، لقد استكثر الجنّ الشياطين من نسل الناس فذرأ أُناساً يعلمون أنفسهم في حرث الشياطين أكثر مما ذرأ الناس في الحرث الذي جعله الله من أنفسهم، وغيّروا خلق الله فاستمتعوا بحرثٍ حرامٍ على حرامٍ، فأما الحرام الأول فهو تغيير خلق الله في وضع نسلهم في حرث الشياطين لتغيير خلق الله إضافةً إلى حُرمة الفاحشة. وأكثر يأجوج ومأجوج من نسل اليهود من عابدي الطاغوت، كمثل العنكبوت اتَّخذت بيتاً وإن أوهن البيوت لبيت العنكبوت لو كانوا يعلمون واتخذ الشيطان منهم نصيباً مفروضاً وعدداً كبيراً، وقال الله تعالى:
{وَيَوْمَ يَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا يَا مَعْشَرَ الجنّ قَدِ اسْتَكْثَرْتُمْ مِنَ الْإِنْسِ وَقَالَ أَوْلِيَاؤُهُمْ مِنَ الْإِنْسِ رَبَّنَا اسْتَمْتَعَ بَعْضُنَا بِبَعْضٍ وَبَلَغْنَا أَجَلَنَا الَّذِي أَجَّلْتَ لَنَا قَالَ النَّارُ مَثْوَاكُمْ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:١٢٨].

أما بالنسبة للأرض المفروشة، فيقسمها سدّ ذي القرنين إلى أرضين ولكُلّ أرضٍ مخرجٌ من الأطراف، ولو يرتحل أحدكم كما ارتحل ذي القرنين إلى مُنتهى أطراف الأرض لوجد البوابتين للأرض المفروشة.

ويا قوم إنّكم لتُجادلونني في حقائق لو تبحثون عنها لوجدتم الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي والكذب حباله قصيرة المدى، ولكن لو تبحثوا على خير من ذلك تابوت السكينة وما جاوره، وأمّا يأجوج ومأجوج إنّما هم شياطين لا خيرَ فيهم كما لا خيرَ في آبائِهم الذين يعيشون معكم على سطح الأرض، فهل ترون فيهم خيراً؟ بل كذلك هم كمثل أبنائِهم مفسدون في الأرض كما تعلمون ذلك، ولا أقصد إنّ الذي يُجادلني (رجل من أقصى المدينة يسعى) بل يريدني أن أزيدكم علماً.

وللعلم بأنّي قد أتغيّب عن الموقع قليلاً بسبب ذهابي إلى مكانٍ للأسف لا توجد فيه إنترنت، وسوف نردّ على أسئلتكم بإذن الله عند العودة وحتى هذا الردّ كان مُختصراً نظراً لضيق الوقت لدينا، وأما عبد ربه إذا استمر يُجادلني بالعلم النّسبي فسوف يندم ندماً عظيماً، فما خطبك يا عبد ربه تفعل كما يفعل اليهود؟ يؤمنون أول النهار ويكفرون آخره؟ وذلك من ضمن مكرهم تصديّة عن سبيل الله، ومن ثم أراك تضع آياتٍ أكثرها لا دخل لها بما تقول شيئاً، فالمهم لديك أنّك تكتب آيات في خطابك وتزعم أنّك تُجادلني بالقرآن وبعض منها لا أنكرها فقد وضعتها في موضعها وهي آية دوران الأرض وبعض تأويلك لها كان خطأً ولكنّي لم أجادلك في ذلك حتى تجادلني، وأنا لا أتكلم عن المجموعة الشمسية فحسب؛ بل عن مركز الكون بأسره يا عبد ربه بأنّها الأرض ونقطة مركز الكون هو مركز المركز ذلك المكان المُبارك الذي علّم الله به لخليله إبراهيم ليجعل بيت الله في مركز المركز، فما خطبك يا رجل تُصدّ عن الحقّ وتبغيها عوجاً؟ أم إنّك لم تجد من بعد أرضنا سبعة أراضين طباقاً؟ ويا عبد ربك اتقِ الله ربك! فهل جعلت العلم النسبي أصدق من القرآن! فأنا أتحداك أن تنكر علينا تأويل آيةٍ فتأتي بتأويلٍ خيراً منه وأحسن تفسيراً، فهذا ما أبغي هو أن يتقدّم عالِمٌ فيقول يا ناصر اليماني لقد فسرت الآية الفلانية خطأً فيأتي بتفسير خيراً من تفسيري بالحقّ.

وكذلك تُنكر عدد أصحاب الكهف بأنّهم ثلاثةٌ ورابعُهم كلبُهم، فأقول: ياعبد ربه إنّ واو الجماعة يُخاطب بها من اثنين وما فوق أم إنّك تقول لا يجوز في اللغة مخاطبة اثنين بواو الجماعة؟ بل يخاطبون بالمُثنى أو بالجمع
{كَمْ لَبِثْتُمْ}؟ [الكهف:19]، فهل لا يجوز في نظرك أن يُقال ذلك لاثنين فلا ينبغي له أن يقول في نظرك إلا بالمثنى؟ فنقول يخاطب الاثنان بالمثنى أو بالجمع فلا خلاف في ذلك في نحو اللغة العربية وسوف يجادلك في ذلك علماء اللغة العربيّة إذا منعت خطاب الجمع للاثنين فنقول يخاطب بالمثنى للاثنين ويخاطب الاثنان بالجمع ولكن أكثر من اثنين لا يُخاطبون إلا بالجمع، وأراك لست إلا هاوياً جدلاً وتُريَ الناس بأنّ رأسك مليء بعلوم كتب البشر ولكن لا فائدة من علمك الذي تريد أن تدحض به القرآن، وأنصحك بالصلاة يا عبد ربه فإنّي أراك يا عبد ربك لست على نورٍ من ربِّك.

والسلامُ على من اتبع الهُدى من العالمين..
أخو المسلمون في الله الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.
ـــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..