الموضوع: We command all the supporters by removing the pictures of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad off your accounts on the social media pages

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي We command all the supporters by removing the pictures of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad off your accounts on the social media pages

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

10 - 10 - 1435 AH
    06 - 08 - 2014 AD
    01:02 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

We command all the supporters by removing the pictures of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad off your accounts on the social media pages

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,
    There among the supporters who is impersonating the Imam Mahdi on the pages of social media network and that is forbidden upon them altogether and detailed, and upon it we order all the supportive helper in removing pictures of the Imam Mahdi from their identification accounts because some of the supportive helpers whom impersonating the Imam Mahdi in the social network pages, so warning warning because they impose on the Imam Mahdi to carry their mistakes of knowledge.

O our Allah I just delivered.. O our Allah be witness, and I love you for the sake of Allah and I know that among the supportive helpers who post the picture on his account out of love for the Imam Mahdi, but the searchers will think that the account holder is the Imam Mahdi so be warned my beloveds for the sake of Allah and remove altogether the pictures of the Imam Mahdi from all your accounts and thanks.

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?19107

نأمر كافة الأنصار بنزع صور الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد من معرفاتهم على الصفحات الإجتماعية..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، هناك من الأنصار من ينتحل شخصية الإمام المهدي في صفحات التواصل الاجتماعي وذلك محرَّمٌ عليهم جملةً وتفصيلاً، وعليه نأمر كافة الأنصار بنزع صور الإمام المهدي من معرفاتهم لكون من الأنصار من ينتحل شخصيّة الإمام المهدي في صفحات التواصل الإجتماعي، فالحذر الحذر لكونهم يُحِمِّلون الإمام المهديّ أخطائهم العلمية.

اللهم قد بلغت ..اللهم فاشهد، وأحبكم في الله وأعلم أن من الأنصار من يعمل الصورة في مُعَرِّفه حباً في الإمام المهدي، ولكن الباحثين سوف يظنون أنّ صاحب ذلك المعرِّف هو الإمام المهدي فاحذروا أحبتي في الله وانزعوا جميعاً صور الإمام المهدي من معرفاتكم كافةً وشكراً.
    ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ
    أخوكم الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني

ملاحظـــة: لا يتم رفع هذا التنويه إلى الموسوعة وشكراً مرة أخرى.

2. افتراضي

This is a big sin in the front of Allah to impersonate Imam Mahdi ( PBUH). The dirty game actually if someone plays it. My social website where I putted Imam's ( PBUH) picture was hacked and removed several month ago.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-05-2018, 09:24 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-02-2017, 08:07 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-01-2016, 05:34 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-08-2015, 10:58 PM
  5. I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni announcing the challenge to all the best foremost supporters..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-01-2015, 03:58 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •